The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Helen and the Mouse

Part 24

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2022

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

“Yeah, that’d be great!” Sarah exclaimed, a beaming smile on her face as she held her phone to her ear. She’d never imagined how much fun it would be talking to her girlfriend on the phone. “When do you want to go?”

“Tomorrow?” Madison suggested hopefully.

“Uh.” She should say yes. A good girlfriend would say yes. But if she went out tomorrow that would be more time away from Helen. Who she hadn’t seen today because she’d sent her sister away.

“If you don’t want to it’s okay.”

The doubt in Madison’s voice almost broke Sarah’s heart.

“Of course I do,” the teen answered. They were arranging to go to a movie together. It was what she wanted. She needed to do the things girlfriends would do. She needed to know.

For Helen.

And she did want to see Madison.

A noise escaped her throat.

“Are you okay?” Sarah’s girlfriend asked.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” Sarah made herself say.

It was fun, lying on your bed talking to your girlfriend.

Especially when your mother was between your legs, eating you out.

A wicked image flashed through Sarah’s mind. Of Madison’s mother doing the same thing on the other end of the call. It wasn’t happening.

But it could.

“Just the two of us?” Madison asked as Sarah stroked her mother’s hair. “Right? Sorry, but my parents can’t know.”

That was another reason to hypnotise Madison’s mother.

“Just us,” Sarah agreed. And if it was just them, in the back of theatre, in the dark. Well, there’d be kisses at least.

The talk drifted to other things. Of what else they might do together. Of what was happening in their favourite TV shows.

As Rachel’s tongue swirled around Sarah’s clit. As her mother slowly teased, dipping inside.

“I, uh, have to go,” Sarah said eventually. “Mom’s calling me. Talk to you tomorrow.”

As soon as she hung up from the call, Rachel’s tongue dived deep in to Sarah’s sopping opening, the teen’s back arching as she came.

“My little girl has a girlfriend,” Rachel beamed, peering up from between her daughter’s legs. “I’m so happy for you. Does she treat you right? Does she do this?” Wickedly Rachel licked the length of her daughter’s opening. “Does she make you feel as good as Mommy does? Maybe I could teach her?”

“Hands off her!” Sarah ordered. She didn’t want her mother interfering. Unless Sarah told her to. Another image invaded her mind. Her mother standing behind Madison caressing Sarah’s girlfriend’s breasts as Sarah knelt before the other blonde, driving her girlfriend wild.

Maybe someday.

“Let me up,” Sarah ordered. She wanted to be ready for when her sister came home.

As Helen paused in the doorway to their house Sarah eyed her sister hungrily. Before the call to Madison she’d spent the afternoon with her mother, alternating between bouts of lovemaking and deepening Rachel’s conditioning. Rachel was hers now, would obey every word Sarah said.

And would never question why.

More than that, she wouldn’t interfere in anything her daughters did.

Sarah could have anything she wanted from Helen.

Sarah watched as Helen pulled her t-shirt over her head, stepped out of her skirt, Helen obeying her own commands without a thought.

Sarah could tell how aroused her sister already was.

She could put Helen under, tell her sister anything she wanted.

“You are a lezzy, aren’t you?” Helen mused, regarding her sister with a half-smile. Then she stopped herself. Sarah knew what her sister had been about to say. That nickname. Helen hadn’t said it because Sarah had told her not to.

Sarah could get Helen to do anything.

“So what if I am?” Sarah shot back brazenly “Is it a problem?”

“No,” Helen replied, her smile broadening. There was something smug about that smile. “But don’t go thinking I am. Even with what we do.”

Sarah didn’t like that. She wanted Helen. “Is there some boy back at university? Someone waiting for you? God, what do you want men for?”

“Of course I want a man. Why wouldn’t I? But no, there’s no-one special. All the guys at university. They’re just. Dull.” A flicker of disappointment swept across Helen’s features. “They’re not what I need. But I’ll find the right one. With a nice big cock and… Ug. Why am I telling you this? Lezzy.”

“Whatever,” Sarah shrugged. Her eyes were fixed on her sister. That wonderful body. All she had to do was say a few little words and Helen would go under. “You know Mom is though, right?”

“Oh yeah,” her sister laughed. “I know that. How long did it take you to figure it out?”

Sarah didn’t bother answering the question. If she wanted to, she could arrange it so Helen never asked her a question again.

“Come with me,” she said, turning on her heel and heading to the lounge room.

Her sister followed without another word.

“Kneel,” Sarah ordered, indicating the middle of the floor after she’d taken a seat.

Helen did exactly as she was told, kneeling down, hands on thighs. Her legs were so beautiful. She was beautiful. Sarah was sure she could already see a damp spot on her sister’s panties.

Helen was turned on. Because of what Sarah was telling her to do. She could take Helen. She could have her.

She could reach out, run her hands through Helen’s hair.

Over her sister’s breasts.

Sarah sprang from her seat. “Hands behind your head.” She prowled around Helen, never taking her eyes off her sister. “Straighten your back. Spread your knees. Wider!”

That damp patch was obvious now. Her sister was so turned on. Sarah could tell. Helen was drowning in need.

Like Sarah was.

She could take her sister. Take whatever she wanted.

“Come with me,” she ordered. Then added, as Helen started to rise. “Crawl.”

Sarah was sure a quiver shot through her sister’s body as Helen lowered herself back down.

Sarah was melting. Her gorgeous, wonderful, sister was hanging on her every word. Arousal pounded through the younger sister, her pussy crying out. She could bend down, grab Helen’s cheeks. Plant her lips on Helen’s. Lose herself in the kiss. She wanted it so much. The idea was burning through her.

She couldn’t.

Not yet.

She needed to be better. Helen deserved someone who knew how to kiss. Who could make every moment magical. Who could make the world dissolve. Like Sarah’s world would dissolve when she kissed her sister.

Sarah knew she wasn’t that good a kisser yet. Or a lover.

She needed more practice. Maybe going out tomorrow with Madison was a good idea.

She’d do it for Helen.

“Kneel there,” Sarah ordered once they were in the kitchen, indicating a spot beside her chair.

The evening meal was waiting for them. Sarah had told their mother to have it ready for when Helen came home.

Sarah’s mother would do everything Sarah told her to.

She could do that to Helen.

“Knees spread. Hands behind your back,” Sarah ordered her sister, desire about to explode in her as her sister obeyed. “Try to grab your elbows.”

Sarah’s legs finally gave out, the eighteen year-old slumping into her chair as her sister did exactly as she was told, the pose pulling her sister’s shoulders back.

Thrusting her breasts out.

Sarah could imagine locking her lips around those nipples, so obvious as they pressed into Helen’s bra.

“How,” Sarah squeaked, then swallowed to clear her throat. Someone who was in control didn’t squeak. “How did you manage that?”

“Yoga,” her sister replied, an arch edge to her voice. “Remember?”

Of course her sister did yoga. Helen’s body would be so flexible. Sarah’s mind whirled at the possibilities. “When you’re kneeling, you don’t say a word unless I ask you a question or tell you to speak,” she ordered curtly, ignoring the fact that Helen had only responded to a question from her.

The order didn’t seem to bother her sister at all.

“Oh, hello dear,” their mother asked her elder daughter. “Did you have a nice day?”

Helen didn’t say a word.

Sarah had told her not to.

Sarah was sure the damp patch on her sister’s panties was growing larger.

“I’m sure she did,” Sarah cut in. “Just put both of our plates here.” She indicated the table in front of her.

“Yes, dear,” her mother breathed, a visible quiver of arousal shooting through Sarah’s mother.

“Look at me and open and your mouth,” Sarah ordered her sister. She cut a small portion of Helen’s meal and held it before her sister’s mouth. She imagined her tongue in her sister’s mouth. Exploring. Taking.

Her clit sparked.

She popped the morsel between Helen’s lips.

“Chew,” Sarah ordered.

Helen did, her eyes never leaving Sarah.

Sarah stared back into her sister’s eyes. Helen had to be so turned on. Sarah could check. Look at her sister’s panties. See how wet they were. She couldn’t drag herself away from the beauty that was her sister’s face.

Her own panties were soaking, Sarah squirming in her seat.

“Open your mouth again,” she ordered, after she saw her sister swallow.

After Sarah placed the next piece in her sister’s mouth Sarah allowed her eyes to fall, just a little, until they lighted on her sister’s breasts. Her sister’s bra was pale yellow, frilly and low cut. Sarah wanted to run her fingers over its edge. Wanted to grab her sister’s breasts. Bury her face between them. Lose herself. Maybe she’d cum just from kissing her sister’s breasts.

“Chew,” she ordered.

There might have been a moan from her sister. Sarah was barely able to stay upright in her seat.

“That’s nice,” their mother commented from her seat across the table. “I do like the three of us being able to have a meal together. Like a proper family.”

Sarah wasn’t sure there was anything proper at all about her family. She didn’t care. She was melting with arousal. She wanted her sister. Wanted to kiss every inch of Helen’s body. Wanted to make her sister cry her name.

Like her mother had cried her name.

She wanted to spend hours in bed with her sister. Days. An eternity exploring every inch of that glorious body wouldn’t be long enough. She wanted to make Helen cum and cum and cum. She wanted their skin pressed together. Wanted to melt into her sister.

“Open your mouth.”

Helen was doing exactly as she was told.

By the end of the meal Sarah was a mess. She knew what she wanted to do. How much she wanted her sister. But she kept reminding herself that she wasn’t ready. That she wasn’t the lover that Helen deserved.

“Are you turned on?” she asked her sister.

“Yes,” her sister replied. “Fuck, yes.”

“Do you want to play with yourself? Get off?” Sarah could picture what Helen would look like. Her sister had to be so aroused.

“Yes,” Helen nodded.

“Do it!” Sarah ordered. “Do it now! On the floor. Kneeling! I want to see you cum kneeling in front of me!”

Her sister didn’t hesitate, one of Helen’s hand shooting into her panties, the other eagerly groping her breasts through her bra. Moments later Sarah’s sister moaned, her back arching, hips bucking as she came.

Helen was so beautiful. Sarah imagined Helen cumming with her tongue deep in her sister’s pussy.

The image was almost enough to have her cumming where she sat.

She could put her sister under. Make Helen want Sarah as much as Sarah wanted her. She could spend the night with Helen. Tonight. She could have everything she wanted.

No.

She wasn’t going to do it. She wasn’t ready. Helen deserved the best.

“Want to watch some TV?” Sarah suggested. Spending time on something so normal wasn’t anything like making love to her sister.

But it would mean she would be with Helen.

“Sure,” her sister replied, still kneeling in front of her. “As long as we can…”

Sarah wasn’t going to say no to that.

“Do you need me for anything?” their mother called after finishing cleaning up the meal.

Sarah hesitated. There was something nice about just being with her sister, watching an ordinary TV show.

But she’d had to fight so hard to keep her hands off her sister. “Just a minute, Mom,” she called back.

“Helen, go down the stairs,” Sarah said, pushing pause on the remote. She didn’t think it fair that her sister miss any of the show just because Sarah put her under.

Sarah watched, entranced as Helen counted herself down. Her heart was pounding in her chest.

She loved Helen so much.

Once her sister was finished, Sarah reinforced the instructions about how obeying Sarah’s ordered turned Helen on. Then she added a little more.

“When you’re here, so warm and safe, you have no thoughts. There’s only my voice. Anything Mom does is normal. You won’t worry about anything Mom does. Repeat that back to me.”

“Anything Mom does is normal,” Helen’s voice was so distant, the sound reaching down to Sarah’s toes. “I won’t worry about anything Mom does.”

She had Helen repeat that a few times before she woke her sister up.

“Yeah, Mom,” Sarah called. “Could you come in here please?”

Her mother came dutifully trotting in from the kitchen. Wearing only a set of underwear, pale blue, almost everything exposed. Not that Sarah had to imagine what was underneath. She knew. After that afternoon, she knew her mother’s body so well.

And her mother was beautiful. Not as beautiful as Helen. Who was? But very attractive just the same. Sarah knew what that body could do to her. How turned on her mother’s body could make her. As they lay entwined. As fingers and lips and tongues explored. As she sucked on her mother’s nipples while her mother’s fingers brought her to orgasm after orgasm. As her mother’s tongue impaled her.

As she returned everything her mother did.

All the things she’d do with Helen.

When she was ready.

Barely able to contain herself Sarah pointed at the floor next to where she was sitting. “Kneel there,” Sarah commanded. As Rachel took her place Sarah ran her hand through her mother’s hair. It was nice spending time with Helen.

But could enjoy herself in other ways, too.

Like caressing her mother’s cheek.

Like feeling up her mother’s breasts.

Like having her mother suck her finger.

Sarah’s mother seemed to be very good at that, the sensation shooting down to Sarah’s toes.

Helen didn’t even raise an eyebrow. Not even when Sarah had their mother lay her head on Sarah’s thigh, the younger daughter gently stroking their mother’s hair.

Each stroke had delicious need spiralling through Sarah. She wanted more, So much more.

Without caring about the consequences Sarah signalled to her mother to sit on the arm of the lounge next to her. Sarah could barely contain herself. Her mother was there. Next to her. Open. Not a thought of resistance in her head.

Nervously Sarah ran a hand over her mother’s thigh. Higher. Higher. Her eyes were glued on the screen but her attention was focussed on her hand. One the soft, smooth skin under her fingertips. One the tiny quivers she could sense running through her mother. She could feel the edge of her mother’s panties. Need was pounding through the teenager. There was a soft moan from her mother as Sarah’s fingers slipped under Rachel’s panties, teased at her pussy.

Sarah paused, fearful she’d gone too far.

Helen didn’t say a word.

Even when Sarah’s fingers found their way inside those panties, slipped inside her mother’s pussy, Rachel’s moans so clear, Helen stayed silent.

Inside Sarah’s head, thoughts roared.

Sarah was fingering her mother while sitting next to her sister. Openly. Brazenly. She was finger fucking her mother. There was something so wrong about that.

But not as much as it seemed right.

So very right.

Sarah quickened her pace, her heart pounding.

It was only when Rachel cried out that Helen said anything.

“Shush, Mom, I’m trying to watch this.”

“Sorry, dear,” Rachel apologised, Sarah’s fingers still buried inside her. Sarah gave her fingers a twitch, felt her mother’s pussy clench around them, her own centre pulsing in response. The idea of her mother having a conversation with Helen while Sarah fingered her was just so wicked that it had her toes curling. She was so turned on. She needed more.

She had told Helen that anything Sarah and their mother did was normal.

Anything.

She could have her mother do anything, the thought leaving her gasping.

“Mom,” she ordered. “Eat me out.”

“Hey,” her sister protested, a brief wave of fear washing over Sarah before Helen’s next words extinguished it. “Why do you get to have all the fun? What about me?”

Helen might have thought their mother eating Sarah out was normal, but that didn’t mean she couldn’t object.

Sarah had to admit she was being selfish. “Would you like her?” she offered.

“No way,” Helen scoffed. “You two are the lezzies around here. But you could let me get off.”

“Sure!” Sarah cried. Her sister was going to be getting off, Helen’s fingers working at her pussy. While their mother ate Sarah’s. The thought had Sarah’s mind reeling. The two of them. Cumming together. Not that they hadn’t before. But not like this. Not with someone’s tongue in her pussy. Maybe someday it would be Helen’s tongue making Sarah cum. Or Sarah making Helen cum. Or their mother, on her knees, alternating between her daughters’ pussies. Or Helen. Or some other combination. All three of them. Together.

Sarah could barely think as her mother lay gentle kisses on her opening. Could barely register her mother’s murmured “So beautiful.” She needed more. So much more. But the wanting, the anticipation, the build-up, as her mother’s lips and tongue drove her insane. She melted into a pool as her mother teased and kissed.

Sarah needed this.

So she’d know what to do to Helen.

Sarah came, crying out, her mother’s tongue so deep inside her, as she imagined fingering her mother and Helen at the same time. Maybe while Emily ate her out.

She could have all that.

And more.

Once she was good enough for Helen.

I need more practice. Not that it was really a chore. Her mother was beautiful.

“Come with me,” she ordered her mother once they’d finished a couple of episodes.

“Get ready for bed,” she added in the hallway outside her mother’s bedroom. “Wear something nice. Let me know when you’re ready.”

Sarah’s heart was in her mouth as she waited. She couldn’t believe what she was doing. But she had to.

For Helen.

Her sister didn’t say a word as she passed Sarah in the hallway.

But there was a smile on her sister’s lips.

“Come in, dear,” her mother called, soon after Helen had disappeared behind her own door.

“Do you like it?” her mother asked as Sarah entered the room. “I mean, I wasn’t sure.”

Sarah could barely breathe, let alone reply. Her mother was wearing a wine-red satin negligee, with black lace edging. Sarah didn’t know where to look. At where the flimsy material barely covered her mother’s breasts. At the spaghetti straps that she could so easily slip off her mother’s shoulders. At the splits at the sides of the short garment, her mother’s hips peeking out.

Her mother wasn’t wearing panties.

Sarah barely registered that, breathless at the sight of the black, open-toed, high heels on her mother’s feet.

Sarah was awestruck as her mother coyly flicked her blonde hair. Hair that spilled in waves around Rachel’s shoulders. Then there were her mother’s lips, the corners turned up in a smile, layers of scarlet lipstick glistening. The blush on her mother’s cheeks, the hint of eyeliner.

Sarah must have spent longer waiting outside her mother’s door than she’d thought.

“I wanted to make it special for you,” her mother said. “Our first night together. My beautiful girl. I want you so much.”

Sarah didn’t say a word. She couldn’t. Her mother’s cheeks flushed as Sarah gazed at her.

Like a blushing bride. Sarah didn’t know where the thought came from. But the thought seemed so right. Her mother was waiting for her, like a bride waiting for her spouse on their wedding night.

Her mother was hers.

Before Sarah even realised it her arms were around her mother, lips pressing together as their bodies merged, the heat an inferno, her mother moaning as her eyelids fluttered.

“Take me,” her mother whispered, desire lacing her voice. “I’m yours. My little girl, all yours.”

Sarah pulled them to the bed, mother and daughter falling on to it in a tangle of limbs. Sarah’s thoughts dissolving as hands and lips were everywhere.

She flipped her and her mother over, Sarah now lying on top of Rachel, the daughter’s eyes hungrily devouring her mother. “I want you, Mom,” Sarah breathed, one finger tracing down between her mother’s breasts. “I want you so bad.”

“My naughty little girl,” her mother sighed longingly. “I’m all yours. Everything. Tell me what you like.” Her mother’s fingers were undoing the buttons of Sarah’s blouse, need taking Sarah’s breath away. She sat up, shrugging her blouse off.

She gazed down at her mother as she straddled her, ran her hands along her mother’s torso. Fire burnt in her centre, her palms against the satin of the negligee sparking down to her thighs.

Her mother unclipped Sarah’s bra, Rachel helping her out of it.

Her mother’s hands were on her breasts, kneading, caressing. Pulling at her nipples. “Does my little girl like this? Does she like her Mommy playing with her titties?”

Sarah’s back arched as her mother’s fingers tightened around her nipples. “Yes! God yes, Mom! Play with your daughter’s titties!”

Her mother was pulling her down, Sarah shaking, wordless, as her mother’s tongue rasped over her erect nipple.

Sarah almost lost it as her mother sucked her nipple into her mouth, Rachel’s teeth grazing over the hard nub.

Beautiful as it was, that negligee had to go. She’d get to see her mother in it again.

She’d get to see her mother in it whenever she wanted.

Sarah straightened up, moaning as her nipple pulled free from her mother’s mouth.

“Lose the negligee,” she ordered.

Her mother’s lips parted in desire as Rachel hurried to obey.

Sarah launched herself at her mother’s boob. It felt so right, sucking her mother’s nipple between her teeth.

Her mother’s hands were fumbling at the zipper to Sarah’s skirt.

“Not so hard dear,” her mother gasped as her fingers played over Sarah’s panties. Sarah wished the undergarment would just vanish. “Slower. That’s it. Oh, yes!” Rachel’s back arched as Sarah followed her mother’s lead. She had to get this right.

She had to learn.

“There!” her mother cried. “Use your tongue. Across the tip. Like that. A little slower. Now harder. Yes. God, Yes. Sarah. God, Sarah, I’m going to cum. I’m going to cum from my daughter sucking my tit!”

Sarah sucked, harder. She wanted more of her mother’s boob in her mouth. She wanted it all.

She was almost cumming as her mother cried out.

Sarah released her mother’s nipple, a delicious moan erupting from her mother’s lips. Mother and daughter gazed at each other for a moment.

“My beautiful girl,” her mother breathed, as she stroked Rachel’s hair. “I want you. Turn around. Not like that. So you’re facing the end of the bed.”

Sarah was prepared to let her mother have that much control. She needed to learn. And it meant she got to see her mother’s pussy, her face now hovering over it.

Her mother was so wet.

Sarah cried out as her mother’s hands grasped her hips. She moaned, her head tilting back, as her mother yanked her panties away, pulled her hips down.

As her mother’s tongue slowly traced the length of her opening.

Much as she wanted to just dive in, Sarah didn’t. She followed her mother’s lead, letting her tongue slowly trace her mother’s opening. Tasting her.

Like her mother was tasting her.

Her mother tasted so good, spicy and tart and just a hint of sweetness.

Sarah was sure Helen would taste even better.

But even with how much she loved her sister it was so hard to think of Helen. With the way her mother’s tongue swirled around Sarah’s clit. As Sarah’s tongue swirled around her mother’s nub. As she tasted, explored, lost herself in her mother’s depths.

As her mother did the same to her.

Hot, swirling, need, rocketed through Sarah’s young body, her mother’s tongue dancing over her pussy, diving in.

Driving Sarah to a blinding, glorious, crest.

Sarah’s cries were muffled, the daughter buried so deep in her mother’s pussy, Rachel’s cries equally smothered.

It wasn’t the last time they came that night.

Later, so much later, Sarah lay back, gazed into the darkness. Her body glowed. She didn’t care about the odd aches and stiffness. She didn’t know how many times she’d cum.

She was learning so much. What her mother wanted. What had her mother thrashing under her tongue, screaming her name.

But her mother wasn’t Helen. Her mother was older. What she wanted might not be what someone younger wanted.

Sarah needed to know it all.

She needed someone Helen’s age.

Emily.

Just before she let herself slip into sleep, wrapped in her mother’s arms, Sarah sent a text to her slave telling Emily to be there first thing in the morning.

She still had so much left to learn.

(To be continued)