The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Helen and the Mouse

Part 25

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2022

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

Sarah blinked, bleary-eyed, as the morning sun crept into the room. It took her a moment to remember where she was, her insides tightening as delicious memories of the previous night washed over her. Lazily she rolled over, disappointed to find her mother had already risen.

I suppose that she does have to go to work.

Grabbing her phone Sarah blinked again, the figures showing the time swimming before coming into focus. Her mother probably hadn’t left yet. She was half-tempted to order her mother to stay home. That way Rachel could continue her daughter’s ‘education’. Reluctantly, Sarah discarded the idea. She didn’t want her mother getting into trouble for taking too much time off.

And her mother had taught her so much last night. How to tease. How to hold someone on the edge until they were ready to break. How to know when to let them fall over that crest. How to work them back up. Sometimes slowly. Sometimes hard.

Her mother had taught her so much.

Her mother still had so much to teach her.

Despite what they’d done, Sarah wasn’t convinced that her mother could teach her everything. She needed girls more her own age. Madison.

Emily.

Oh, right. Sarah had a vague memory of texting her slave. Something about telling Emily to come over. First thing. The older girl would probably be here soon. Sarah needed to get ready.

Sarah threw on her blouse and skirt, not bothering with any underwear. She’d need fresh clothes but she wasn’t taking any chances with Helen seeing her naked.

She didn’t want anything to tip Helen off that things weren’t quite as they should be.

Cautiously Sarah opened the door of her mother’s bedroom and slipped out, praying that her sister wouldn’t spot her.

It wasn’t Helen that she found in the hallway outside.

“MOOOM!” Sarah screamed, unable to stop herself. “OH MY GOD. What are you doing? Oh my god! Oh my god! Emily!”

Rachel was backed up against the wall, pencil skirt tucked up around her waist and her lace panties pushed to one side. One hand was splayed against the wall, supporting herself, while her other hand was wrapped in Emily’s hair, pulling the girl’s mouth tight against her pussy. Sarah’s mother moaned, her eyelids fluttering, as Emily busied herself.

Emily looked so good on her knees.

Sarah couldn’t say another word, her mind reeling as she watched the scene unfold in front of her.

Her mother’s hips bucked, Rachel’s cry wordless, her chest heaving.

Sarah’s mother shook herself, then smiled at her daughter. “Oh, good morning dear. You’re awake now. I didn’t have the heart to wake you up. You looked so sweet.”

“Moooom!” Sarah blurted. “What, uh? What the?” She pointed helplessly at Emily.

“Oh,” her mother smiled. “Her. Well, when she turned up at the door she just looked so delicious. So needy. So vulnerable. Just waiting for someone to take her. And I was right. She’s such a good little slut. That tongue. Hmm. Have you tried her? Look, she’s even got a collar. I wonder if someone’s claimed her?”

Emily did look a treat, in a tight little pleated skirt that rode so far up her thighs and a skimpy top that clearly showed that she wasn’t wearing a bra, erect nipples pushing at the flimsy fabric.

“Well, dear?” Rachel asked, looming over the younger girl. Her fist bunched in Emily’s silky black hair, forcing the girl to look at her. “Are you anyone’s?”

“I’m her slave,” Emily replied proudly, nodding at Sarah, her face plastered with Rachel’s juices and her movement restrained by the woman’s grasp.

Sarah’s stomach dropped through her feet. She had no idea how her mother was going to react to that announcement.

“Oh,” Rachel gasped, immediately letting Emily go and stepping back. Released from Sarah’s mother’s grasp, Emily fell to her hands and knees. “Oh, I’m sorry dear,” Rachel frowned apologetically. “I didn’t know. I shouldn’t play with your things without asking.”

Sarah stared at her mother in confusion. Her reply came slowly, Sarah choosing her words with care, “Uh, that’s okay Mom.” She couldn’t take her eyes off her mother. At least her mother wasn’t upset. But Sarah’s half-mumbled reply wasn’t the sort of thing someone who was in control would say. Even if she didn’t feel that much in control, with a terrible case of bed hair and her clothes mussed. “But don’t do it again. Not without asking, anyway. Emily’s mine.”

“Yes, dear,” her mother agreed, pulling her panties back into place and smoothing her skirt back down her thighs.

“Uh, what about Helen?” Sarah asked, looking around nervously. “Does she know Emily’s here?” Sarah didn’t want to think about how her sister would react if she found out what had just happened between her mother and her friend. She just hoped her sister hadn’t heard her cries.

“Oh, no,” Rachel smiled. “She’s in the kitchen. She doesn’t know this one.” Sarah’s mother paused, the toe of one of her high heels gently prodding Emily’s arse. “Is here. I brought her straight up stairs when I saw her in the doorway. I just couldn’t resist. She looked so adorable. I couldn’t use my room, not with you asleep in there. Perhaps we should have tried the bathroom. But I couldn’t wait to get her tongue in me. Oh well. I suppose I’d better get to work now.”

“Right,” Sarah nodded slowly. Then shook her head, trying to clear it. “Uh, is there anyone at work you like?” If Rachel was ready to just assault one of Helen’s friends who turned up at their door, Sarah wasn’t sure what would happen outside the house.

“Oh,” A delightful frown creased Rachel’s forehead as if the idea had never occurred to her. “Do you mean like a girlfriend, dear? Do you think I could? Do you want me to have a girlfriend? Or are you my girlfriend? Whatever my little girl wants. Oh, um.”

Sarah had no intention of being her mother’s girlfriend. She knew who she wanted. Plus, there was Madison. But it might be safer if her mother did have someone.

“No? Well, there’s Lily,” her mother continued. “She’s one of the admin people. She’s a bit younger than me. Honestly though dear I think I’d prefer someone my own age.”

It might be easier if her mother did have a girlfriend. Something to keep Rachel occupied when Sarah wanted her out of the way. But it wasn’t as if she knew that many women her mother’s age Especially attractive ones.

“I suppose I can’t be our girlfriend, can I?” her mother mused. “There is Madison.”

Madison was her girlfriend.

Oh.

Madison’s mother had to be about the same age as her own mother.

“How well do you know Madison’s mother?” Sarah asked, grinning.

“Not well. Now, she is attractive. You don’t think?” Rachel paused, her head tilted to one side thoughtfully. “But she’s married. I doubt she’s looking for a woman.”

We can see about that, Sarah smirked.

“Maybe you could ask her over sometime,” Sarah suggested. “But don’t tell her anything about me and Madison. Not yet. And don’t try anything at work.”

“Right, dear,” her mother nodded. Rachel’s mouth formed a little ‘o’ of surprise. “Oh you mean like that?” She pointed an elegantly manicured finger at Emily, the girl still crouched on the floor between mother and daughter. “Of course not. It wouldn’t be professional. Speaking of which, I do need to get going. I assume you two will be having fun?”

Sarah didn’t give that comment a response. “Don’t forget what you have to buy today.”

“Yes, dear,” her mother agreed, her thumb and two fingers gently stroking her own throat. “I know what you mean.”

Sarah could just picture a collar around her mother’s throat. Like the one around Emily’s. She could have them kneeling. Side by side.

Wearing nothing but their collars.

Maybe Madison’s mother could make it three.

“Bye, Mom,” Sarah was just barely able to get the words out.

“Get in there,” Sarah hissed to Emily, pointing to her bedroom as her mother headed down the stairs. As her slave scampered to obey she could hear her mother giving Helen a cheerful goodbye.

Sarah dived after Emily, grabbing some fresh clothes before telling the girl to stay put.

As the wonderfully warm water of the shower poured over her, washing some of the aches away, Sarah tried to think. She hadn’t expected her mother to be quite so voracious as to just grab Emily. But then, the way her mother had acted towards her, what they’d done in the pool, told her that she should have known. It seemed so unlike the mother she knew.

Maybe this was what her mother was really like. Maybe Rachel had hidden this side of herself from her daughters all these years. And now, with them both over eighteen, their mother was letting it out. After the previous night Sarah really couldn’t object.

Not with everything they’d done.

Plus, her mother hadn’t batted an eyelid when Emily had announced that she was Sarah’s slave.

All rather strange.

Something told Sarah she was better off not questioning her good luck. She needed to plan. Apparently Helen didn’t know that Emily was here. But Sarah couldn’t expect that to last, not with the noise they were likely to make. She hadn’t thought of that when she’d ordered her slave to come over. Seeing what she could learn from Emily to add to her mother’s lessons was a good idea. Sarah was convinced of that. But it wasn’t a plan she wanted Helen to be aware of.

Sarah smiled as she dried herself off. She knew exactly how to keep her sister in the dark.

“Has Mom gone?” Sarah asked innocently as she sauntered into the kitchen. It wasn’t easy, arousal slowly consuming her. She didn’t think she’d ever tire of seeing her sister dressed just in her underwear. It didn’t matter what she’d done the night before. It was always Helen she wanted most. “I didn’t think she’d have left yet.”

“Yeah,” Helen smirked, glancing up from her phone. “Why? Did you want to give her a goodbye kiss?”

Sarah swallowed, guilt smothering her arousal.

“Pfft,” her sister laughed. “Don’t be like that. I don’t care what you two get up to. But you could be a bit quieter.”

Helen had been told that whatever happened between Sarah and their mother was normal. She could still complain about normal things being too loud.

“Sorry,” Sarah shrugged. Something about it all felt wrong.

Maybe it was that it hadn’t been Helen,

Sarah pushed the thought aside.

“And anyway,” Helen continued, smirking. “I heard you two upstairs again just now. O-M-G, wasn’t it? How many times did you call that out? I think that counts as a kiss goodbye.”

Sarah glared at her sister. At least Helen had mistaken her for their mother’s actual partner. But she didn’t like the smug look on her sister’s face.

“Helen, go down the stairs,” Sarah declared. Then watched happily as the expression drained form Helen’s face, her sister counting herself down into trance.

“So warm, so safe,” Sarah grinned once Helen was finished. “No thoughts in your head, just my voice.”

Helen’s eyes were so empty. Sarah liked the sparkle her sister’s eyes normally held.

But she liked her like this, too.

“I want you to repeat the things I’ve already told you. How obeying me turns you on. That what Mom and I do is normal. How I control when you cum. Repeat those now. You believe them. They’re true.”

Sarah listened to her sister for a few minutes, Helen repeating her mantras while she stared into space. Then the younger sister turned around and headed back upstairs, leaving Helen to it.

“Sorry,” Emily mumbled as soon as Sarah entered her bedroom.

Her slave was standing in the middle of the room, one foot playing nervously on the floor, her hands tugging at the hem of the short, pleated skirt. Sarah’s eyes were drawn to the velvet choker around the girl’s neck.

Emily was wearing that because Sarah had told her to. It looked so cute. It marked the girl as hers. Maybe she could get a little tag for Emily to put on her collars. ‘Property of Sarah.’

“What?” she said, Emily’s apology finally registering with her.

“Um,” her slave replied. “Your mother. I. But I just couldn’t stop her. Or me. God, I didn’t used to be like that. But it was so hot being used. But I shouldn’t have let her without you telling me to.”

“Right,” Sarah nodded. “But if it’s my Mom it’s okay. No-one else though. I don’t want anyone else knowing you’re gay yet.”

“You mean you want me to tell them sometime?” Emily was looking at her, wide-eyed. “Like, come out? God, they won’t know I’m only gay because you made me that way. That I’ve been made to be like this. I’ll do it when you tell me to. Fuck, even the idea is turning me on.”

Sarah’s eyes went wide in turn at the quiver that ran through her slave’s body.

“Do you like my choker?” Emily asked, an edge of hesitation in the girl’s voice as her finger traced the line of the band around her neck. “I mean, I know it’s not exactly a collar, but I thought of you the moment I saw it. And I think it really goes with this outfit. I’ve got some proper collars as well. Leather. And a vinyl one for when I go swimming or in the shower. I even wear one when I’m asleep. Even when I’m unconscious I’m yours. Fuck, that makes me so wet. Anyway, I hope you like the choker. I’ve got another velvet one. It’s got this little cameo on it. It’ll be really neat for more formal events. No-one will guess what it means. That I’m owned.” The last word died away into a moan, Emily gazing anxiously at Sarah.

“I don’t remember you talking so much.” Sarah remembered a girl who barely said a word to her. Barely acknowledged her existence, except to look down her nose at her.

Emily’s eyes flicked away again. “I guess I didn’t. Maybe it’s part of what you’ve done to me. I’m not who I was. God, I’d have hated what you’ve done to me. But I don’t. I really don’t. I’m turned on. All the time. It’s amazing. Just thinking of you telling me to do something.” Emily’s eyes hooded, a look of bliss sweeping across her face. “I’ll do anything.”

“We’re going to,” Sarah vaguely indicated her bed. “You’re going to help me get better at it. So you’re going to tell me what you want. What’s better. What isn’t. Got it?”

“Sure,” Emily agreed eagerly. “I love having sex with you! But, uh, isn’t Helen here? If we get that into it, won’t she hear? Or come looking for you?”

“Don’t you worry about that,” Sarah grinned. “In fact, just wait here.”

Even that order was enough to send a shiver through Emily.

Sarah soon returned, her still entranced sister in tow.

“Helen?” Emily asked in surprise. “Helen? Oh. Is she? You’ve hypnotised her, too. Fuck, that’s hot. You’re amazing. And she’s saying she gets turned on obeying you. Fuck, are you making her a slave as well?”

“No!” Sarah snapped angrily. “She’s not my slave.” She loved Helen. It wasn’t the same as with Emily. Not in the slightest. “It’s. It’s just something we do. Don’t ask about it!”

“Sorry,” Emily squeaked.

Sarah ignored her slave, “Helen, kneel down. Play with yourself.”

“Oh,” Emily swallowed. “Oh, fuck. She’s gorgeous. She’s always been gorgeous. But I never really realised. I suppose I do now. Are you going to want me and her to? Like your mother?” There was a hopeful edge to Emily’s questions.

“No!” Sarah ordered curtly. Helen was hers. No-one else was going to touch her. Although it would be hot. Watching her sister and her friend. Or maybe having Emily and Helen both seeing to her needs. Maybe. No! This was Helen, she wouldn’t treat her sister like that. “I just wanted you to see that she wasn’t going to wonder what we were doing.”

“Uh, right.” Emily glanced between the two sisters. She didn’t seem entirely convinced. “Whatever you want.”

“What I want is you on my bed,” Sarah declared. It was all too much. Her sister repeating her orders. Emily, ready to do whatever she was told. What Emily had done with Sarah’s mother. Sarah’s body was crying out for release. She needed to wrap her lips around Emily’s nipple. Needed to dive between the girl’s legs.

Needed Emily between her legs.

“I, um,” Emily muttered. “I’ve been to the salon. Like you told me. I hope you like it.”

Sarah grinned. She knew what the other girl meant. Under that short skirt Emily was going to be totally bare.

Sarah was sure she would love it.

“On the bed,” she ordered, barely able to contain her eagerness. Someone who was in control shouldn’t be too eager.

Emily scrambled to obey.

“So what’s the best way to start?” Sarah asked, sitting on the bed next to where her slave was lying.

“Kisses,” Emily replied. “Not just on the lips. And hands. But don’t start with my tits. Gentle. Slow. You need to work up to it.”

Sarah nodded. It made sense. And it was what she wanted to do. Kiss every inch of her slave’s body. Explore it. Claim it.

While her sister played with herself just a few feet away.

“You need to learn to read the other person,” Emily said between kisses. “When they’re ready to move it up. I’m not sure I’m the best for this. I want to worship you. But I’m trying to be like I would have been. Except that wouldn’t have been with a girl. But you know. Because that’s what you want from me. Fuck. Like this.” There was a wicked little grin on Emily’s face as she pulled Sarah’s blouse free of her skirt. Sarah gasped as Emily’s hands found her bare skin.

“Teasing is good,” Emily continued, breaking free again after the pair spent a few delicious minutes rolling on Sarah’s bed.

“Like this,” Sarah grinned in return, her fingers playing at the underside of Emily’s breasts.

“God,” Emily gasped. “God, yes.”

“Maybe not yet,” Sarah teased. “I think I have to learn what drives you nuts.” She already knew a couple of things. She pulled Emily’s face to hers but instead of diving for her slave’s lips she reached around and took Emily’s earlobe between her teeth, gently tugging.

While her fingernails played over the inside of Emily’s wrist.

Her slave bucked.

“How long should I keep this up for?” Sarah asked, barely able to suppress a giggle. Emily was panting with need. “I could order you to stay still. Let me do what I want. Maybe I could do this for hours,” she whispered, fingernails trailing along the inside of Emily’s thighs. “Until you’re a little puddle.” Sarah wasn’t sure she could last that long, let alone what Emily was feeling. But the idea of teasing her slave like that. Making her wait. Doing whatever she wanted. It was a siren song, the thoughts spiralling in Sarah’s mind.

“Yes. Please,” her slave mewled. “Whatever you want. I’m yours. Please. Fuck, please.”

Maybe she’d do it another time, She had all the time she wanted. Emily would do whatever she wanted.

As Helen kept repeating her mantras.

Sarah couldn’t wait, yanking Emily’s top over the girl’s head. She dove at the girl’s tits, devouring them, Emily moaning as Sarah’s kisses slipped down her body. Sarah considered ripping the girl’s skirt off. But she left it on, flipping it up. Something about Emily wearing nothing but that short skirt and her collar while Sarah took her had the blood pounding in Sarah’s head.

Emily’s panties had to go though, the flimsy garment half ripped as Sarah pulled them down her slave’s legs.

Sarah gazed down at Emily’s pussy, the girl’s legs parted wantonly. She could hardly breathe. Emily’s crotch was bare, the girl’s arousal so clear, lower lips swollen and glistening. That pussy was calling to her. It was hers. Emily was hers. Sarah could barely think. But she had to. She had to learn.

And it was so good watching Emily squirm as Sarah’s fingers teased at the edge of the girl’s labia.

As Emily cried, out, wordlessly as Sarah’s fingers brushed her clit.

As Emily’s back arched, Sarah’s slave gasping, as just the tip of Sarah’s tongue played along her length.

Emily tasted so good.

She tasted even better as Sarah dived in.

She was going to take everything Emily had to give.

For her sister.

(To be continued)