The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Helen and the Mouse

Part 26

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2022

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

Helen was still repeating her orders, hours later as the Emily and Sarah sagged in exhaustion on Sarah’s bed.

Sarah had learnt so much, her body still singing. The fingers of one hand trailed slowly up Emily’s thigh, Sarah’s slave gasping at the touch, as Sarah fleetingly traced the line of her opening.

Teasing was one of the thing Sarah had learnt.

Glancing at her sister, her beautiful, wonderful sister, Sarah knew she had so much left to learn. Her sister was a goddess. She deserved the best.

Sarah was nowhere near that yet.

Her attention returned to Emily, the girl lying next to her, languid, a sheen of sweat and other things covering her body, a smile of contentment on her lips.

“God, I’ve never been fucked like that,” Emily breathed. “You’re good at this.”

Sarah wasn’t convinced. It was probably just Emily’s devotion talking. She was too new at this to be that good. She needed more practice.

But tempting as it was to go again, that would mean she’d miss out on any time with Helen.

Her sister might be in the room, but that didn’t mean she was exactly present.

She could just wake Helen up, after telling her that Emily had come to visit.

Sarah didn’t feel like sharing.

“Did you bring your phone with you?” Sarah asked. “And the earplugs?”

“Yeah,” her slave nodded, rolling over towards Sarah. The younger girl’s eyes swept down her slave’s body. Her finger’s idly played over Emily’s nipple, the older girl quivering at the touch. It would be so easy to let that hand slip lower. To let her fingers play over the bare skin of Emily’s crotch.

To let her fingers reach inside Emily and have her slave screaming out her name.

Again.

Sarah pushed the thought away. She had to stay in control.

Emily was speaking. “But it’s downstairs. I dropped my bag when your mother, you know.”

“Go get them,” Sarah ordered.

Emily shot off the bed and hurried out, leaving Sarah to contemplate her sister.

“Obeying Sarah turns me on,” her sister declared, staring out blankly.

“Stop now,” Sarah said. “When you wake up you won’t remember being hypnotised. Or anything you saw. You won’t worry about what you’ve done today. Where the time has gone. You just did stuff. It’s all okay.”

“Here they are,” Emily announced as she returned, rooting around in a cute little handbag now strung over her shoulder. She looked so cute with just that and her collar. “I was worried something might have happened to them when I dropped the bag. Your mother wasn’t taking no for answer. God, it was hot though, just doing what she said. Not as good as with you. Fuck, nothing’s as good as that. Well, maybe some things.” Emily glanced at the bed. “For someone that age she’s got a great body though. And she tasted so good. If she wasn’t your mother I’d tell you to try her out. Uh. What was that she said about being your girlfriend? You and she haven’t? Oh.” Emily’s eyebrows raised, her mouth forming a cute little ‘O’ as her free hand rose to cover her lips.

Sarah glared at her slave. “Is that a problem?”

“Well, um,” her slave replied nervously. “She is your mother. Isn’t that a bit, you know, icky?”

Sarah wasn’t having that. “Emily, go down the stairs.”

Sarah waited impatiently as her slave counted herself down. Her eyes were drawn to her sister. Emily and Helen would be both be under. She could…

No. Her slave needed correction.

“So warm in that bed,” Sarah declared after Emily was finished. “So safe. You love me hypnotising you. You love feeling like this. When you’re hypnotised there are no thoughts in your head. Only my voice. You believe what my voice tells you. It’s true. Isn’t that right?”

“Yes,” Emily replied, her voice flat and empty.

Just like her eyes.

Just like Helen’s eyes.

Sarah wasn’t going to think about that.

“Here’s a new thought for you. Incest between women is hot. The idea turns you on. Mothers and daughters. Sisters. Cousins. Aunts and nieces. It’s great. You love it. Tell me you love it.”

“I, I love it,” Emily replied hesitantly.

It wasn’t the only reply.

Helen had said the same thing.

Oh, hell.

Sarah hadn’t intended the order for her sister as well. She could send Helen out of the room.

But why should she? This was what she wanted. If she was ever to have Helen in her bed, her sister needed to be comfortable with the idea of incest.

Needed to want it.

Her sister’s reply had been even more stumblingly hesitant than Emily’s though.

Probably because Helen wasn’t gay.

She could work around that. “Emily, until I touch your forehead you won’t listen to a word I say.”

Her slave just stared out blankly. Sarah didn’t mind, she knew her slave would obey. She turned to her sister.

“You ever watched porn with any of your boyfriends?’ Sarah asked. She didn’t like the idea that there had been boyfriends in her sister’s life, but she could work with it.

“Yes,” Helen replied, her voice empty. “One of them.”

Sarah allowed herself a small smile. “Did any of them have two girls together?”

“Yes,” her sister repeated, her voice so still void of any emotion.

“What did you think of it? Did it get you hot?” She and her mother were gay, so maybe Helen had some leanings. Sarah could hope.

“I didn’t like it.” Sarah’s hopes crashed around her at Helen’s words “I’m not into girls.”

She needed Helen to want what she wanted. But she wasn’t ready to change her sister. Not by much, anyway. “No thoughts in your head. Only my voice. What my voice says is true. Watching two girls together. That’s hot. Even though you’re in to boys, it turns you on. When you watched that porn it turned you on. Repeat it back to me. The thought of two girls having sex is a turn-on.”

Helen did just as she was told, her gorgeous blue eyes so empty. “Th-the thought of two girls having sex is a turn-on.”

But Sarah caught the hesitation.

“I’m into boys. Boys like watching two girls together. So do I. It’s hot.”

“I’m into boys. Boys like watching two girls together. So do I. It’s hot.” This time there was no hesitation.

“Porn that has two girls together turns me on.” It was a start. Just a start. She didn’t want to make her sister gay. Not yet. If she changed Helen too early her sister might rush off and get a girlfriend. So she couldn’t make Halen into girls. Not until Sarah was ready to be the one for Helen. But she could do this.

“Porn that has two girls turns me on. Two girls having sex is hot.”

“Now repeat it all.”

“The thought of two girls having sex is a turn-on.” That catch had gone from Helen’s voice, the words flowing from her. Her voice so empty, but Sarah knew the thoughts were reaching into her sister’s mind.

“I’m into boys. Boys like watching two girls together. So do I. It’s hot.” Deeper and deeper. Changing Helen.

“Porn that has two girls turns me on. Two girls having sex is hot.”

Someday those two girls would be her and Helen.

Sarah watched as her sister repeated those words, over and over. Helen’s face so blank, so beautiful, the words dripping to a mind.

Once Sarah was satisfied she had Her sister and tapped Emily on the forehead.

“So warm, so safe,” Sarah declared, looking from her sister to her slave. “Just lying in that bed. No thoughts. Listening to my voice. Believing my voice. My words becoming your thoughts. Now repeat after me. Incest between women is hot.” It wouldn’t be much of a jump from what she’d just had Helen accept, and Emily would do believe whatever Sarah told her.

Helen and her friend stared blankly in to space, unaware of each other. “Incest between women is hot,” they chorused.

Sarah knew she had to choose her words carefully. Even with what she’d just done. Helen wasn’t into girls. “The thought of it turns me on,” she said.

“The thought of it turns me on,” the two hypnotised girls replied. Sarah wasn’t looking at Emily. Helen had her attention. She imagined her hands on Helen’s body, acting on the thoughts she was giving the two girls.

“Mothers and daughters. Sisters. Cousins. Aunts and nieces.” She wondered if Emily had any pretty relatives. She’d have to find out.

“Mothers and daughters. Sisters. Cousins. Aunts and nieces.”

Helen had already been accepting of Sarah and their mother, but this would only help Sarah get what she wanted if the idea stoked her sister’s arousal.

“It’s great. I love it. Thinking of it turns me on.”

The two girls in front of her, one naked except for her collar, the other only in her underwear, repeated her order word for word. “It’s great. I love it. Thinking of it turns me on.”

“Again!” Sarah ordered. She had the two friends repeat the idea.

So many times.

“Right,” Sarah nodded, eventually. “Helen, you won’t remember anything that happened while you were hypnotised. Go into your room, wake up and wait for me there.”

Without another word her sister rose to her feet and left Sarah’s bedroom.

Sarah’s eyes never left her sister arse.

“Emily,” the young hypnotist said, turning to her slave after the door was closed. “You’re going to repeat those words until you believe them. Until they are a part of you. Then you’ll listen to all your recordings, over and over until I tell you to stop. Understand?”

“Yes,” Emily replied. “Incest between women is hot.”

Sarah swept out of the room. She really was going to have to ask her slave about her relatives.

But not now.

Helen was waiting.

Any thoughts of Emily and her family flew out of Sarah’s head as she entered her sister’s bedroom, Helen on her bed.

Sarah’s sister looked fantastic, lying there, fingers dancing over the screen of her phone, her lacy undergarments hiding so little.

Sarah’s arousal was rising again, flowing through her body, skin tingling. She wanted to touch her sister. Kiss her. Feel their bodies pressing together. Exploring.

It would be so easy. Put her sister back under. Tell Helen to let Sarah do whatever she wanted. Then wake her up and enjoy everything her sister had to offer. Or just keep Helen under. As Sarah ran her hands through that glorious hair. As her fingers roamed over every inch of her sister’s body.

As her lips covered every part of Helen in kisses.

It would be so easy.

She wanted it so much.

But she wouldn’t.

This was Helen

She had to be ready.

And anyway, even spending time with her sister was magical.

“You want something … ?” Helen asked, a smirk on her lips. Sarah knew what word her sister had left out. She’d told Helen not to use it. But she didn’t detect any malice there. Just some gentle teasing.

“Um, I,” Sarah managed, suddenly tongue-tied. There was so much she wanted to do with her sister. Her mind groped for an idea. “Ah, maybe we could do something. Um, maybe some exercise?”

“You suggesting it or telling me?” her sister asked, amusement dancing in Helen’s eyes.

“I’m telling you,” Sarah declared. She hadn’t planned it. It had just been the first thing to pop into her head. But she wasn’t backing down. She was in control.

“Alright,” Helen said. Sarah was sure that she’d caught a quiver shooting through Helen. “Not sure you’ll be able to keep up though. We might have to do some easy routines.”

Sarah frowned. That wasn’t right. She was the one in control. “Off the bed!” she shouted. “On the floor! Kneel! Do what I say!”

Sarah’s head spun. She hadn’t intended this. She just wanted some time with her sister. The sister she loved. Just something normal. Something any pair of sisters might do.

But she wanted this. Wanted her sister hanging on her every word. Wanted Helen obeying her.

Helen wanted it to, at least if the flush on Helen’s cheeks was anything to judge by.

Sarah had made her want it.

That just made it better.

“Hands behind your neck. Chest out, knees spread. You know what to do.” Something in Sarah cringed from the harsh edge in her voice. But she had to do this.

That flush was creeping down from Helen’s face, spreading to Sarah’s sister’s chest.

“Hold it,” Sarah ordered. “Hold it there. Don’t move.” She prowled around her sister, admiring Helen’s gorgeous body.

She wanted her sister so much.

She wasn’t good enough to touch it yet.

“You shouldn’t have talked back to me!” she cried. “Lose the bra!”

Sarah’s breath vanished as her sister’s breasts came into view. They were perfect. Even though she’d seen them before she couldn’t help marvelling at them. She could just imagine what it would feel like to cup them. Caress them. She was burning up.

She wasn’t ready yet. She’d wouldn’t be able to control herself. She’d grope and fondle like a teenage boy. She wanted to caress. To hear her sister moan.

“Maybe I should smack you again.”

Sarah was sure that there was a damp patch on her sister’s panties. And she might have just caught a moan.

Her fist was bunched in Helen’s hair. “Do you want that? What a dirty little slut you are, wanting your sister to spank you.” Sarah couldn’t believe what she was saying. Using words like that to her sister. Her wonderful sister. But she couldn’t stop herself. “Wanting to lie on my lap and just take it. Is that what you want?”

“Yes,” Helen moaned.

Sarah thrust her sister’s head forward as she released her sister’s hair. She hadn’t wanted to grab it. She wanted to stroke it. Run her fingers through it. bury herself in it. But treating her sister like this had her pussy on fire. “You don’t get to decide. I do. I’ll spank you when I think you deserve it. I want another yoga pose. Show me!”

Something like a sly grin played across Helen’s lips and then was gone. Helen’s fingers released their hold at the back of her neck, arms falling to her side as she rose to her knees, back straight.

Helen placed her hands high on her arse.

Then Sarah’s jaw fell open as Helen’s head tilted back, her blonde hair spilling down. Sarah wasn’t sure she was breathing as Helen’s torso curved backwards. The skin on her elder sister’s stomach was stretched so taut, Helen’s thighs straight and neck parallel to the floor. She was gazing straight up at the ceiling, breasts almost pointing in the same direction.

Finally, Helen’s hands reached down, until her fingers brushed her ankles.

Sarah hadn’t known her sister was so flexible.

Her mind was raging with the possibilities.

“Uh, ah. I didn’t know you could do that.” The words tumbled from Sarah’s mouth.

“I haven’t quite got it yet,” Helen replied. “If I was really good I’d be holding my ankles, not touching them.”

“Shut up!” Sarah yelled angrily. “I didn’t say you could speak!” Part of her regretted her words, but she was the one in control. She shouldn’t have shown any weakness. “Hold it! Hold it there!”

Her sister looked incredible, naked breasts displayed, every inch of her body taut. And Helen was turned on. Her nipples were so erect.

Just like Sarah’s.

It would so easy to lean over, take one of those nipples between her teeth. Her pussy sang at the idea. Sarah wanted it so much.

She made herself take a step back. She told herself that made it easy to see all of her sister.

She could tell Helen to stay like that, exposed, vulnerable. Until her sister collapsed from exhaustion.

Her sister would do whatever she was told.

Sarah’s eyed her sister’s panties, the material stretched so tight. She could have her sister naked.

It wasn’t fair.

“Get up,” Sarah said at last. She didn’t want to wear her sister out. She wanted them to do those exercises. Wanted something normal.

No matter how hard it had been to stop herself grabbing her sister’s tits. Pinch the nipples between her fingers as Helen held that pose. Roll them. Tug at them.

Everything.

“Put some exercise clothes on,” Sarah called. If Helen was still in just her panties Sarah didn’t know if she could control herself. And anyway she had an idea.

As Sarah put on her own exercise clothes she almost ignored the naked and entranced girl on her bed, Emily still busily carrying out her instructions, repeating her mantras. Deepening Sarah’s control of her.

She did spare a moment to lay a kiss on Emily’s forehead, the girl not reacting in the slightest as she repeated the words over and over.

Inside that head Sarah’s words were sinking deeper.

“Such a good little pet,” Sarah murmured, stroking Emily’s hair as Helen’s friend repeated how much she loved sex with women.

Sarah grabbed her own phone, hurrying out her door before almost skipping down the stairs.

“You sure you’re up to this?” Helen smirked as Sarah arrived in the living room. Even with the way the tight outfit, halter top and knee length leggings, clung to her sister’s body Sarah was almost surprised by how much of Helen’s skin was covered.

Her sister still looked amazing.

“Hmm?” Helens smirk was still in place as one of her eyebrows rose.

“Yeah, right. I’m,” Sarah stumbled snapping herself out of daydreams were she spent hours running her hands over her sister’s body. “Just start it up,” she added, unrolling her exercise mat on the floor.

And, while Helen’s back was turned, quickly finding a place where she could prop up her camera.

It was hard for Sarah to do the exercises. Not only were they tougher than what she was used to, but her sister was so distracting. Helen’s body, stretched so taut as she did pushups. Sarah could imagine lying under her sister as Helen gazed down at her. Helen’s hands reaching up to legs held straight in the air as she did a set of reverse crunches. Legs up, thrusting though bicycle crunches.

Sarah imagined being between those legs.

“Eyes on the screen,” her sister directed, laughter lurking behind her words.

Sarah dragged her eyes back to where the instructor was describing the next exercises, her body already crying out with exhaustion. She’d much prefer looking at her sister. But she’d get to see what Helen looked like.

Her phone was capturing it all.

“Whoa,” Sarah muttered as she staggered up the stairs, the sets finally finished. Her body felt like it was nothing more than a mess of broken rubber bands. Even so, she was amazed at how long they’d spent in front of that screen. She hadn’t thought she could manage that much. It was going to take some time to edit it all down.

Into a video of her and Helen exercising together, that she could post on her blog.

Something normal between her and her sister.

And she’d spent so much time with her sister

“Are you getting into that shower any time soon?” Helen snapped.

Sarah frowned in her sister’s direction, surprised at the genuine anger in Helen’s voice, then turned her attention to the door at the other end of the hallway. She was sure she could drag herself that far.

Maybe.

“Well?” her sister demanded.

“What’s your rush?” Sarah huffed.

“Emily and I are going out dancing tonight. And if you take all afternoon to make it to the shower I’ll need to have mine first.”

Helen was hardly being fair. It wasn’t even lunchtime yet. And Sarah needed to get ready to go out to the pictures with Madison. She’d had it all worked out. The morning with Emily and then Helen, the afternoon with Madison. And then the evening with Helen again. Maybe watching TV. Or something. As long as she was with Helen. Emily hadn’t said a word about going somewhere with Helen.

Not that Sarah had given her slave much of a chance.

“You can go first,” Sarah told her sister. “Even if it isn’t lunch time yet.” Maybe sitting on the floor for a while wold be good idea anyway. Plus, it gave her an excellent angle to view her sister’s legs as Helen swept past. She wanted to be close to her sister. Need to be. Wanted to spend time with her.

“Hey, can I come too?” She had the clothes for it. And two sisters hitting the town together was normal, right?

“Are you serious?” Helen scoffed, that anger showing though again. “Why would I want to go anywhere with you, you skanky little lez—”

“Helen, go down the stairs.” The words were out of Sarah’s mouth before she even thought about them.

Maybe there wasn’t anything normal about her and her sister at all.

(To be continued)