The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Helen and the Mouse

Part 27

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2022

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

“So what movie are you and Madison going to see?” Madison’s mother, Mary, asked, as she placed a glass of lemonade in front of Sarah.

“Ah, we haven’t decided yet,” Sarah answered evasively, idly playing with the glass but not actually drinking any of its contents. “We’ll just see when we get there.”

She and Madison hadn’t even talked about what they might watch. Sarah wasn’t sure it mattered. She didn’t think they’d be paying a lot of attention to what was on the screen.

“Is it just you and Madison?” Mary asked. “One of you hasn’t had an argument with Kaitlyn have you?”

“Oh, no,” Sarah replied hurriedly, trying to ignore the look of concern on Madison’s mother’s face. “She, uh, she has to do something else this afternoon. Couldn’t make it.”

She could understand Mary’s question. Usually it would be the three friends going somewhere. The movies. The mall. Whatever. But not today. Today Sarah wanted Madison all to herself. She was pretty sure Madison had the same opinion. Kaitlyn would be, well, a third wheel. Especially if Sarah got what she wanted. An almost empty theatre, with her and Madison up the back in the dark, where their hands could…

“Where is that girl?” Mary frowned, shooting a dark look at the stairs. “Do you want me to hurry her up?”

“Uh, no, it’s okay,” Sarah’s words were even more rushed than they’d been a moment before. She definitely didn’t want Mary heading upstairs to see what her daughter was doing. Madison wasn’t doing anything.

Except sitting in her room, deep in the trance Sarah had left her in.

Her girlfriend was so beautiful.

So was Madison’s mother, Sarah sneaking a look at Mary where the older woman now stood between her and the bottom of the stairs. Mary was wearing a light sun-dress that did nothing to hide her figure. The dress was almost knee-length but Sarah could see how good the woman’s legs were. She was thinner than Sarah’s mother, maybe a little too thin, Mary obviously watching her weight as she aged. She didn’t quite have the curves Sarah’s mother did. But she had something of the same look, mature, not old, something tingling in Sarah at the completeness of her features. The long blonde hair she shared with her daughter was so tempting, delicious warmth suffusing Sarah’s body as she admired Mary’s figure.

“She was just deciding on a last couple of things to wear,” Sarah shrugged. It was a lie. Madison had chosen her outfit before Sarah arrived. Right now she wasn’t deciding anything.

Mary didn’t seem convinced, taking another step in the direction of the stairs. “You could have stayed up there with her. I can go get her.”

Mary’s fixation on the stairs allowed Sarah to admire the curve of the woman’s arse, her eyes tracing an obvious panty line under the thin dress. But Mary heading upstairs would ruin everything.

“You know how many accessories she has,” Sarah declared, forcing a breezy tone into her voice. “She was sorting through necklaces. Hey, do you want to see the new one I got?”

Mary shook her head, tsking before taking a seat opposite Sarah. “I suppose I can give her a few more minutes. Really though, I brought her up better than this. Keeping a guest waiting. Sorry dear, what did you want me to look at?”

“Just this,” Sarah declared, her hand moving to the neckline of the spaghetti strap top she’d chosen to go with the short skirt she was wearing. It was far more daring than any outfit she’d have worn even weeks ago, the gap between skirt and top showing so much flesh. But this was her first outing with her girlfriend. She wanted it to be special. And she was in control. She could wear what she liked. Madison was sitting upstairs in a dress just as short. If they did find that secluded spot in the back of a theatre that Sarah was dreaming of their hands would have free rein. “Just a gem I picked up.”

From Helen’s room.

“That’s nice, dear.” Mary didn’t seem that impressed.

“Maybe if you took a closer look,” Sarah suggested, letting the green gem fall back on her chest before reaching around behind her neck to undo the clasp. She paused for a moment, enjoying the feel of the older woman’s eyes on her chest. “It does really cool things with the light,” she added, holding the gem up by its chain. “See?”

“I suppose,” Mary allowed. “You haven’t touched your lemonade. You girls always liked it.”

When we were twelve, Sarah thought sourly. She wasn’t twelve anymore. And she wanted Mary looking at the gem. She twisted her hand, just slightly, the gem catching a stray beam of light from the kitchen window. “Oh! Look! It’s sparkling.”

“Maybe you’d like some ice in it,” Mary muttered. “Sorry, what was that?” Madison’s mother glanced up from where she’d been reaching for Sarah’s glass, her eyes finding the gem.

“The light,” Sarah smiled thinly. “In the gem.” With a movement of her wrist she set the gem swinging from side to side. Her voice dropped, holding just a hint of the purr she’d heard in her mother’s. “It catches the light. Sometimes I think I can almost see things in it. You have to watch it real close to see everything it does.”

Mary leant forward, her brow furrowing lightly as she peered at the gem.

“Back and forth. Do you think there’s something in there? Or is it just the sparkles?”

“I,” the older woman paused, then swallowed before continuing. “I don’t know.”

“You’ll have to watch it more carefully then. It’s so easy to watch the gem. Just swinging back and forth. Back. Forth. Back. Forth.”

Mary’s blue eyes tracked every swing.

“Just watching it. Listening to me. You don’t have to think about anything else.”

Sarah let the gem swing. Watched as Mary’s eyes widened ever so slightly.

“Back and forth. Just watching the gem as it swings. Losing yourself in the light. So easy to do that.”

A vacant look was creeping into Mary’s eyes. The same look Sarah had seen in Madison’s. It was so obvious that they were mother and daughter.

“It’s relaxing looking at the light. Listening to my voice. You feel so relaxed. So safe. You don’t need to think of anything else.”

There was a millimetre drop in Mary’s shoulders. The woman’s breathing so even now.

“So easy not to think.”

Sarah let the gem swing back and forth a few times, the expression draining from Madison’s mother’s face, the older woman’s eyes fixed on the gem.

“It feels so wonderful just to sit there, watching the gem. Listening to my voice. Letting your thoughts drift away. So relaxed. So safe.”

She had this. She could do this. She was in control.

“It feels so good to just listen to my voice and let go of your thoughts, doesn’t it Mrs Conway?”

Mary just nodded. Sarah wouldn’t have to call her Mrs Conway once this was done. She could tell the woman it was fine if Sarah called her Mary.

Or just ‘slave’.

Sarah blinked. She didn’t know if she wanted to go that far. This was her girlfriend’s mother. Alright, Madison was only her ‘practice’ girlfriend, someone to get her ready for Helen. But even so. Did she want Madison’s mother as her slave? The image she’d had was Mary eating Madison out.

Maybe she could give Mary to Madison as a slave.

That might be a nice present to give her girlfriend.

“Sinking down. Letting all your thoughts go. Feeling so relaxed. Do you feel relaxed?”

“Yes.” Mary’s eyes were so vacant.

“Letting all your thoughts go. Just listening to my voice. So relaxed. So safe. No thoughts now. I want you to picture something for me Mrs Conway. Can you do that for me?”

“Yes.” The word barely escaped Mary’s lips, low and drawn out and empty.

“That’s so good, Mrs Conway. You’re so good at this. Being like this makes you feel so good, warm and relaxed and safe.” Later Sarah would decide what she’d call the woman. But calling her ‘Mrs Conway’ as she hypnotised her sent a delicious shiver down Sarah’s spine. It was a title of respect, almost acknowledging superiority. It was hot to turn that upside down, dark and so sweet Sarah could taste it. “I can make you feel even more relaxed. You want that. You want me to help you feel more relaxed and safe and warm. But to do that I need you to picture something for me. It’s the only thing you need to think about. You’re at the top of a set of stairs. Can you picture that for me, Mrs Conway?”

“Yes.” The word was even emptier than before. A warmth enveloped Sarah’s body, spreading through her breasts, her centre, reaching down her legs to make her toes curl in her high-heeled sandals. What would the woman think about being controlled by one of her daughter’s friends? Someone so much younger than her. Once Mrs Conway was properly hypnotised Sarah could ask her that.

Then tell Mary what she should think about it.

“Those steps are carpeted. The carpet is so soft under your feet. Can you feel it?”

“Yes.” Sarah could hardly hear the word, Mary’s breathing so low, the older woman’s eyes still fixed on the gem as it swung and sparkled at the end of its chain.

Need wrapped around Sarah, simmering, building. The same need she’d felt when she hypnotised her mother. When she hypnotised Madison. When she hypnotised Emily.

When she hypnotised Helen.

She was in control.

“That’s good. You can feel the carpet under your bare feet. You’re feeling so relaxed. So warm. Letting your thoughts go. I want you to picture yourself going down the stairs. One step at a time. Can you do that for me, Mrs Conway?”

“Yes,” Madison’s mother repeated. This woman was so much older than Sarah. A proper adult. Sarah had to suppress a gasp at the thought that she would be able to get Mary to do anything. Heat suffused her. She felt so alive.

She was in control.

“I want you to start walking down those stairs. I want you to count down as you go. There are ten of them. So start from ten.” Ten steps and this woman would be hers. “With every step down you’ll feel more relaxed. Safer. With every step down you’ll let go more of your thoughts. Start walking down those stairs, feeling the carpet between your toes. Count them down.”

“Ten,” Madison’s mother said, Mary’s eyes fixed on the swinging gem, just like Sarah’s mother’s had been.

“Nine.”

“The carpet feels so soft under your feet. It feels so good, so relaxing. With every step you take you can let go more and more of your thoughts.”

“Eight.”

“Each step is so slow. So soft. Like your thoughts are slow and soft. As they flow out of your head. As you let them go.” Sarah’s eyes were fixed on Mary’s. That heat wanted her to look elsewhere. At Mary’s chest. At how the dress outlined the woman’s figure. Sarah wouldn’t do that. Not now. Later, she could do whatever she wanted. Soon she’d be able to cup those full breasts. Lick them. Suck them.

Own them.

“Seven.”

“More and more thoughts slipping away as you listen to my voice.”

Sarah didn’t need to look elsewhere. Looking into Mary’s eyes, she could see the woman’s thoughts slipping away, dissolving, as Madison’s mother slipped deeper into trance. That was hotter than anything else. Seeing this woman fall into her control.

“Another step.”

Through those so empty eyes Sarah could almost see her words burning into Mary’s mind. Burying themselves there. Taking root. Replacing every other thought. Soon, maybe not today, but soon, she could take whatever she wanted. Have Mary slowly slip out of that dress. That would be so hot. Watch Mary and Madison together, limbs entwined, embracing.

“So relaxed. So warm. Going deeper and deeper and deeper. You love feeling like this. You love me helping you feel like this. The thoughts flowing out of your head. Just listening to my voice. My voice, helping you feel like this. It feels so good. I’m the only one who can make you feel like this.”

“One,” Madison’s mother said at last, the word drawn-out and empty, the sound vibrating through the younger woman.

There was nothing in Mary’s head, only Sarah’s voice.

“You can see a bed,” Sarah declared, a thin smile playing on her lips as she could see the thought taking hold. The only thought in Mary’s head. “You want to head over to it. Get in. You’ll be so warm, so safe. So relaxed. There’s nothing else in your head. Just my voice. How warm and safe my voice makes you. I’m the one who brought you here. Where you’re so warm and safe. You’re so deep now. Not a thought in your head. Only my voice and what it tells you. You’re walking over to the bed now. One step. Then another. That carpet so soft underfoot. It feels marvellous. You want to feel like this. You’re going to want to come back here. Only I can bring you back here. Do you want to come back here?”

“Yes,” Mary said. There was almost something like an emotion in the voice. Just a shadow of a need.

“Yes, you, do,” Sarah smiled, wider now. “Remember, I’m the only one who can bring you here. You’ve reached the bed. There are no thoughts. You love being here. Feeling like this. You’re climbing into the bed now. It’s even softer than the carpet. Snuggling under the bedclothes. So warm. So safe. So relaxed. Just hearing my voice. You’re in the bed now. No thoughts.”

Sarah stopped the gem swinging. Mary’s eyes were still fixed on it.

Those eyes were so wide. Sarah’s eyes fell to the older woman’s cleavage, to the flesh revealed by her dress’ neckline. Mary’s breasts where so full. Not overly large. Larger than hers or Madison’s, for sure. But not too large. The breasts of a mature, beautiful, woman. It was too much of a risk to touch them now. But soon, so soon.

“Whenever I say ‘Mary, go down the stairs’, you’ll go down those wonderful soft stairs again. Counting them out. Feeling so safe and warm as you count down, letting your thoughts go with each step. Going deeper, feeling more relaxed. Each time you’ll go down the stairs you’ll let go more and more of your thoughts. It feels so much better, so much more relaxed, when you have no thoughts. You want to be relaxed. What will you do when I say ‘Mary, go down the stairs’?”

“I’ll go down the stairs,” Madison’s mother declared. The words were so much clearer than when Sarah’s mother had said them. Sarah didn’t know why. Maybe it was something different between the two women. Maybe she was getting better at this. “I’ll feel more relaxed. I’ll let go of my thoughts. I’ll feel so much more relaxed when I have no thoughts. I want to be relaxed.”

“Good,” Sarah declared crisply. “And when you have no thoughts all that’s in your head is my voice. You have to listen to my voice, filling your head. The only thing in your head. If it’s the only thing there it must be true. You believe my voice. What will you do when you’re lying into that wonderful, warm, safe bed and listening to my voice?”

“Believe you,” Mary said. There was the hint of a smile at the corners of the older woman’s mouth.

Sarah could almost believe the older woman looked happy.

Sarah leaned back. She’d done it.

Of course I did. I’m in control, she told herself crossly.

Whatever doubts she’d had, she’d done it. Madison and her mother were both entranced now. Sarah could do whatever she wanted. She could bring Madison down. Or take Mary upstairs. Get them both to strip. She could…

No! That wasn’t why she was doing this. Madison was her girlfriend. Sort of. And anyway, she had a suspicion that it would take more than one session to get Mary to agree to anything like that.

First she needed to deepen her control. She had Mary repeat her commands over and over again.

“Wake up, Mary.”

Madison’s mother blinked. “Oh, that is a pretty gem,” the older woman observed. “Where did you say you got it?”

“Mary, go down the stairs.”

Sarah grinned as the light died in Madison’s mother’s eyes, the older woman counting down from ten, her shoulders sagging.

“You love feeling so relaxed. In that soft, warm, bed. No thoughts. Just listening to my voice. Believing it. Wake up, Mary.”

“Oh, uh, sorry?” Mary looked genuinely confused. “I think I drifted off there…”

Too true.

“Mary, go down the stairs.”

Having Mary repeat her commands, over and over. Sarah taking the chance to drink in the woman’s body.

Beautiful as Mary was, it was the empty look in the woman’s eyes that Sarah found hottest of all.

“I want you to answer some questions for me, Mary, you can do that. So deep and asleep and warm and safe but answering my questions naturally. You will answer them all honestly. You won’t worry about anything I ask. You’ll just answer the questions. What would you think if Madison had a girlfriend?”

“That would be fine,” Mary replied, her voice sounding almost normal. “She has lots of girlfriends.”

Mentally, Sarah kicked herself. “What if it was a proper girlfriend, like, romantically?”

Mary’s eyes shot wide, her mother forming an ‘o’ of surprise. “Oh, that would be terrible. I’d hate that. I don’t know what I’d do. I couldn’t let her do that.”

Madison was right about that, Sarah thought unhappily She was hoping her girlfriend had been exaggerating her parents’ reaction. It wasn’t like Madison’s family was particularly religious.

“Why?” Sarah asked.

“It’s wrong,” Mary replied.

Sarah frowned. She needed more information than that. There had to be something behind Mary’s attitude. Not religion. Politics? Maybe, but the two often went hand in hand. If it wasn’t that, then.

Oh.

“Have you ever been attracted to a woman?” Sarah asked.

Mary shifted uncomfortably in her seat. “I, uh. It’s best if you don’t—”

First time, Sarah reminded herself. She couldn’t expect her control to be perfect. Not yet. “So warm, so safe. No thoughts in your head. Only my voice. You want to answer me. You have to answer me. Answering me will feel so good. What will answering me feel like?”

“So good,” Mary sighed.

“Right,” the blonde teen grinned. “Now, Mrs Conway. Have you ever been attracted to a woman?”

“Yes.” Sarah was sure that there was almost a flush of embarrassment to Mary’s cheeks.

“Did you ever do anything about it?”

“Once,” Mary replied, squirming again. “I don’t want—”

“So warm,” Sarah cut in. “So safe. Just answering my questions. It makes you feel so good, warm and safe, to answer my questions. Tell me what happened.”

“She,” Mary swallowed. “She laughed at me. Made fun of me. She was so beautiful. I felt so terrible. I shouldn’t have done it.”

Guilt. Guilt could be a terrible thing. Sarah didn’t need to dig any deeper. She could imagine what had happened. Maybe it had been a friend or maybe someone Mary barely knew. Mary had almost certainly been younger, maybe her daughter’s age. Held up to ridicule.

Something like that would leave scars.

“Do you still feel attracted to women?”

“Sometimes,” Mary replied nervously. “I try not to think about it. I’m married now and—”

“So warm,” Sarah cut the older woman off again. “So safe. So relaxed. That girl who laughed at you? It was her loss. There are you no thoughts in your head. Only my voice. It was her loss. You have nothing to be ashamed about.”

A tension Sarah hadn’t noticed flowed out of Mary’s shoulders. “Nothing to be ashamed about it. Her loss.”

Sarah’s eyes swept over Mary’s body. She really did match her daughter’s athletic figure.

“Did you play sports when you were younger?”

“I was a cheerleader,” Mary replied proudly. “I can still fit into my outfit.”

Oh. That was definitely interesting. Maybe she could have Madison get a matching outfit, have the mother and daughter do some routines for her. Maybe even some that would never see the light of a day at an actual game.

That would take time. To even get what Mary to be comfortable with her daughter’s new relationship would likely take more than she’d done today. For Sarah’s dirty little fantasy about Mary and Madison to actually happen Sarah knew that she’d need days.

Like she had with Emily.

“Could you and Madison get away for a few days? Just the two of you? No-one else?”

“I suppose,” Mary frowned. “Just a mother-daughter thing.”

Exactly, Sarah smirked. But that idea would have to wait. She needed to see to the basics first. “When is anyone else due home?”

“Not for hours.”

“Right,” Sarah declared. “Where’s your phone? Oh it’s just there,” Sarah mentally smacked herself after noticing the device sitting on the kitchen bench. “Give it to me.” She could have stood up, retrieved the phone herself. But why should she? Mary could do it for her.

And it gave her a chance to admire the woman’s arse again.

Mary handed her phone over without any hesitation and sat down again. “There you are dear. What do you need it for?”

“Don’t worry about that,” Sarah ordered. “Just picture yourself lying in that bed. And until I tap you on the forehead you won’t pay any attention to anything you hear.”

There was a gentle smile on Mary’s face, her eyes fixed somewhere a thousand miles away.

Sarah frowned as she examined the phone. “Where? Ah!” she exclaimed as she found record.

“Mary, go down the stairs. So warm, so safe, so relaxed, all thoughts drifting out of your mind. Just listening to my voice. Counting down, the carpet so soft,” Sarah paused, allowing for the time Mary would need to count down. Her hand was gripping the phone, as she glanced at Madison’s mother, the woman so deep in trance. When she listened to this recording she’d be even deeper. Ready to believe everything Sarah told her. “Listen to the second recording now.”

First Sarah included everything about how warm and safe and relaxed Mary felt. How the woman loved being so relaxed. How only Sarah could make her feel so relaxed. How she believed Sarah’s voice.

Then she moved on.

“It’s natural for women to feel attracted to other women. You feel attracted to other women, beautiful women. There’s nothing wrong with it. You’re happy to be attracted to other women. You’re happy for Madison to be attracted to girls. You want Madison to have a proper girlfriend. Having a girlfriend is the best thing in the world for Madison. You want your daughter to have a girlfriend. You’re so warm, so safe. No thoughts. You love being attracted to other women. You love the idea that Madison is into girls. You want your daughter to be into girls. There’s no shame, no guilt. Beautiful women turn you on. You want Madison to be turned on by beautiful women. Both of you, attracted to women, it feels right.”

That was enough for now. It was too early to give Mary an attraction to her daughter.

That would come later.

She reached over and tapped the older woman’s forehead, even an act that simple sparking the heat already suffusing her.

“I’m going to wake you up soon Mary,” Sarah declared. “You won’t remember being hypnotised. We just had a nice conversation about the gem. But subconsciously you’ll remember everything I told you. Once Madison and I leave you’ll listen to these recordings on your phone. First this one,” Sarah indicated the short induction. “Then this one,” she added pointing the longer recording. “You’ll listen to the second one over and over, for two hours.” That should be long enough without risking anyone finding Mary. “Once you’ve done that, you’ll forget being hypnotised again and wakeup. You won’t worry about where the time has gone. You’ll ignore the recordings. You won’t notice them there. You’ll find half an hour a day to be alone and undisturbed. Then you’ll listen to them again.” Sarah could just imagine it, Mary, all lone, putting herself under. Letting Sarah’s words sink in. “Now wake up, Mary.”

Madison’s mother blinked and straightened. “Oh, that is a pretty gem, dear. It goes with your outfit.”

Sarah smiled. She wondered whether the comment was just being polite. Or whether there was now something more behind it.

“Maybe I should go see what’s keeping her,” Sarah suggested.

She was soon back downstairs with Madison, her girlfriend none the wiser. Sarah watched as mother and daughter said their farewells. Neither of them knew what lurked in their heads. What Sarah had put there. Commands, Triggers. Changes. They looked just as they always had. But underneath it was so much more. Sarah was in control. She could do anything. She could…

“Mary, go down the stairs, Madison go down the stairs.”

She shouldn’t have done it, she really shouldn’t have. But she hadn’t been able to resist. And hearing the mother and daughter count down, Madison’s words just ever so slightly behind Mary’s, like an echo, had her knees going week.

Sarah waited until mother and daughter had finished their countdown.

“Spin!” she cried. “I want you to do a pirouette!”

She couldn’t breathe as she watched the pair delicately circle, skirts raising ever so slightly, faces blank.

Enough, Sarah told herself firmly. She could have so much more. If she was careful. That time wasn’t now. Her control over Mary wasn’t firm, though the recording would take care of that. And Madison was her girlfriend. And her friend.

Even if she looked so hot, standing there next to her mother.

There was always the back of that theatre.

“When you wake up, you won’t remember being hypnotised. You won’t remember me saying anything just now. Wake up.”

From the way mother and daughter acted it was as if nothing had happened.

But Sarah knew.

(To be continued)