The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Helen and the Mouse

Part 28

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2022

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

“Oh, this is so neat,” Emily beamed. “All three of us.”

“What?” Helen scowled. “Why are you happy she’s here?” Sarah’s sister thrust an elegantly manicured finger in her sibling’s direction.

“Well, um,” Sarah’s slave stumbled, glancing between the two blondes. “She is your sister.”

Helen rolled her eyes. “Whatever. Come on.” Without waiting for a response Sarah’s sister whirled on the toe of one her expensive high heels and headed for the entrance of the club.

Sarah was tempted to just stand there and gaze at her sister’s arse, barely covered as it was by Helen’s short dress.

Sarah shook herself. This was supposed to be a normal outing. Sisters didn’t ogle each other in public. No matter how well that deep blue dress showed off her sister’s body.

“We can’t make her suspicious,” Sarah whispered to Helen’s friend. “You have to treat me like you used to.”

Emily’s eyebrows shot up. “What? Be mean to you? But, I.” Sarah’s slave looked totally confused.

“Just do it,” Sarah hissed.

“Oh, fuck,” Emily moaned. “You’re giving me an order. In public. That’s so hot.”

Anxious, Sarah quickly looked around. Fortunately, no-one seemed to have heard Emily’s exclamation.

Or noticed the dreamy look on her face.

Which didn’t last long, Emily’s mouth setting into a hard line as she followed her friend.

“You’re right,” Emily said as they caught up to Helen. “God, why is she here? Actually, why the hell did you invite her?”

Emily glared back at Sarah, her body rigid with feigned disdain. Sarah didn’t care. Her slave’s pose showed off her figure, Emily’s dress was as amazing as Helen’s, shimmering green, so short it showed almost the entirety of her legs, legs Sarah was so familiar with.

Around Emily’s neck was a black velvet choker. Only she and Sarah knew what that meant.

The young hypnotist allowed herself a little smile. Emily was doing exactly as she’d been told. Even as she looked down her nose at Sarah the girl was being just as obedient as when Sarah had smuggled her out of the house earlier that evening.

Emily’s eyes had been downcast then.

Emily hadn’t been the only one Sarah had been forced to deal with to ensure the outing happened. Her mother had made it clear she’d have been happy if Sarah stayed in all night.

Very clear, leaning in so close as Sarah ate her dinner, Rachel’s breasts held only in her bra, erect nipples pushing into her daughter’s back, whispering into Sarah’s ear.

All the things they could do.

It was all the things Sarah wanted to do with Helen.

The arousal rolling off her mother had matched Sarah’s own.

Matched the need spilling from her sister, as Helen knelt beside her, Sarah feeding her sister tiny morsels, Helen quivering with arousal, her hands laced behind her neck, mouth open.

The look on her sister’s face at dinner was so different to the glare Helen was giving her now. “Come on, get over here” her sister snapped. “God, why did I invite you? And didn’t you say one of your sappy little friends was coming? Where is she? Do you even have friends? Or did you mean an imaginary friend?”

The words didn’t blunt Sarah’s mood.

Not even when Emily gave her a disdainful look.

She was more concerned with Madison’s non-appearance. Her girlfriend had texted her saying she’d be late, but not giving any more explanation. She hadn’t answered her phone when Sarah had called. Sarah hoped everything was alright. Her mind drifted back to the afternoon. Her and Madison, just the two of them. First had been some window shopping, laughing at Madison’s jokes. Egging each other on about what clothes they might try. Then the movie. Sarah couldn’t even remember what it had been. Some action flick, she thought. She definitely remembered explosions. Although that might have been due to Madison’s hands on her body. They had ended up at the back of the theatre. No-one to see what they were doing. And it had only take a little hypnotism for Madison to allow Sarah’s hands under the skirt of her girlfriend’s oh-so-short dress.

Just a nice afternoon for two girlfriends.

Just how she’d want to be with Helen.

And now she was out with Helen. She could almost imagine that Helen was her girlfriend. Especially when they hit the dancefloor. Sarah hadn’t been to that many clubs, the noise making her teeth ache. But it didn’t matter. She was dancing, with her sister. Not with with. But close enough, So close. Close enough that she could reach out and touch Helen, if she dared. Close enough to have her vision filled with her sister’s body as it writhed to the music. That Helen was a great dancer was no surprise to Sarah.

Helen was amazing.

There was something primal about the way her sister moved. Something that held the eye. Helen danced as if the music was made for her.

Emily was almost enticing.

Maybe someday they could teach Sarah to be half that good.

But right then she didn’t care how awkward she might look. She was with Helen. Dancing in time with her. So close. So close that their hips might brush together at any moment. Perhaps fingers might whisper across a shoulder.

Bodies could meld together, hips moving in synch with the music.

With each other.

Sarah wasn’t going to let herself do anything like that. Not yet. She wasn’t ready.

As the dance ended her phone beeped. Madison was here. Sarah wasn’t sure whether to be annoyed or concerned. She did want to see her girlfriend. But she didn’t want Helen finding out about her and Madison’s relationship. Sarah remembered the feel of Madison’s body next to hers, the delicious sensation of Madison’s skin under her hands.

Keeping her hands off her girlfriend wasn’t going to be easy.

“Hi!” Madison cried cheerfully after following the directions Sarah had texted her. “Sorry I’m late.”

“Are you alright?” Sarah asked, concerned.

“Yeah,” Madison shrugged. “Mom was just fussing over my outfit.” With a wave she indicated her red dress, just as short as the other three girls were wearing. Sarah was almost tempted to ask for more details about Mary’s actions but a snort from her sister reminded her that she and Madison weren’t alone.

“Oh, God,” Helen huffed. “There is another one. Or did you pay her to turn up?”

Madison simply lifted one eyebrow, seeming undaunted by Sarah’s sister. “Hello, Helen,” the blonde replied with a warm smile. “How’s the study going? You still playing volleyball?”

The current and ex-captain of the school’s team regarded each other for a moment. Sarah could almost imagine they were fighting over her.

“I don’t need that to keep fit,” Helen scowled.

“Pity,” Madison shrugged. “You were pretty good.”

It was Emily who pulled Helen back, Sarah able to read her slave’s lips to understand the “Not worth it,” the dark-haired girl told her friend.

Helen glared at her friend for a moment before spinning back to the dancefloor.

Which presented its own problems now, Sarah’s attention caught between Helen and Madison. Maybe inviting her girlfriend hadn’t been the best idea. But Sarah did want to spend time with Madison. But Madison wasn’t Helen. No-one was. At least it stopped Sarah spending all her time drooling over her sister. But the little bumps and touches from Madison had Sarah’s heart in her mouth. Partly from the delicious warmth that spread over her. From the ideas of what they could do. But partly from fear that their secret could be discovered. She settled for dancing next to her girlfriend, careful not to let the touches grow too obvious, while sneaking glances at her sister.

Sarah wasn’t the only one who Helen had the attention of.

Sarah felt something green and savage rising in her, as boy after boy approached her sister.

The only thing that allowed Sarah to keep control was that Helen brushed off every one.

Another command Helen was obeying.

“I thought you’d go for that last one,” Emily observed as the quartet took a pause from the dancefloor, Helen having commandeered one of the club’s booths, the previous occupants slipping out from behind its table and slinking away under her glare.

“Meh,” Helen shrugged. “I suppose he was okay. I don’t see you jumping into anyone’s arms. Or down their throat.”

“Maybe I’m waiting for the right one,” Emily replied, a smile on her lips as she glanced at Sarah, the younger sister sitting across from Helen and her friend.

“Oh, I know,” Madison smiled, squeezing Sarah’s hand where she held it below the level of the table, out of sight of the other pair. “You never know where you’ll find the one you need.”

Guilt flared in Sarah, the young blonde wanting to find a hole and disappear. She kept telling herself that high school romances never lasted. Cautiously she glanced at Madison hoping Helen wouldn’t notice.

Helen rolled her eyes, unaware of the hidden meanings flying across the table. “Whatever. Even if we did find a couple of boys hot enough to be worth it wouldn’t work with the extra wheels over there.”

Helen didn’t bother to disguise who she was looking at.

“So what?” Emily shrugged. “We just find four and give them the least attractive ones.”

Her slave followed that with a mouthed ‘sorry’ in Sarah’s direction.

“How we going to find that many?” Helens scoffed. “Anyway, wouldn’t work. Don’t you know? She’s a lezzy.”

Emily raised one perfect eyebrow as Sarah felt Madison tense beside her.

“That could work, too,” Emily grinned. “What about the two of them put on a show? Boys like that sort of thing.”

Even with another silent apology from her slave Sarah was wondering if she was letting Emily go too far.

“Oh, is that why you wanted your little friend along?” Helen snickered. “You two sneaking away behind the sports shed?”

“No!” Sarah and Madison protested in unison.

“Doesn’t mean you can’t,” Emily snickered. “So how about we get them to do it?”

Helen just regarded the pair disdainfully.

“You think I can’t?” Madison declared, before grabbing Sarah’s chin and planting a deep kiss on her lips. Sarah flailed wildly. She didn’t know what to think. Madison’s lips on hers were divine. Although Helen would be better. It was harder to think that as her girlfriend claimed her mouth, Sarah overwhelmed by the glorious sensations shooting through her.

“Ewww,” Helen snorted. “Stop it. No way do I want to see you two lezzing out. Gross.”

Sarah’s eyes shot wide. After what she’d had her sister repeat that morning there was no way that Helen should be objecting to the idea of what she and Madison where doing. It should be turning Helen on. Sarah broke the kiss, although that didn’t stop Madison’s hand playing up and down her spine. She stared at her sister. Helen wasn’t showing any signs of the arousal that Sarah knew so well by now.

Helen should be so turned on by the display she’d been given.

She wasn’t.

“And anyway,” Helen frowned. “I wouldn’t want them getting the wrong idea about us. We’re not gay.”

“As if,” Emily sniffed, amusement glittering in her dark eyes.

“Hmm, still,” Helen mused, a malicious sparkle in her eyes. “How about it, sis? You want little Maddy here for a girlfriend? I’m sure Mom wouldn’t mind.”

“No!” Sarah snapped. It wasn’t their mother she was worried about. Despite what she’d done Madison’s mother still needed some time before they could make their relationship public. She felt Madison edge away from her, a glance from Sarah catching the sick look on Madison’s face, her girlfriend suddenly realising what the price of her actions might be. Sarah glared at her sister. “Don’t be such a bitch!”

“Oh,” Emily laughed. “The little mouse has teeth.”

Part of Sarah was wondering if it would be fair to put Emily over her lap and spank her for using the nickname. Later, when they were alone. Emily was only following her orders. But Sarah could just imagine what the girl would look like, naked arse offered up and silky black hair falling around her face.

She wondered if Emily would like getting spanked.

Even if Emily didn’t now, Sarah could make it so her slave did.

The image dissolved as her sister regarded her, the wicked grin reflected in Helen’s eyes. “If you say so, sis,” Helen drawled.

Something else flashed through Helen’s eyes. Something darker.

Sarah had given her an order.

Sarah wondered if the flush in her sister’s cheeks was just from their dancing.

“Hi!” an unfamiliar voice said.

Sarah’s eyes snapped in the speaker’s direction. The girl was pretty, light brown hair that just brushed her shoulders and a short, deep red, dress that hugged her lean frame. Scarlet painted fingernails nervously tapped the stem of the wineglass she was holding. The colour of the fingernails was matched by the girl’s lipstick, a vivid slash across her pale face. But it was the girl’s wide chocolate brown eyes that drew Sarah’s attention.

Eyes that were fixed on Helen.

Part of Sarah couldn’t blame the girl for that. Helen was the most beautiful woman in the club.

In the world.

But another part of Sarah wanted to rip those eyes out of the girl’s face.

Helen was hers.

“I’m Lauren,” the girl offered hesitantly. Despite the red of her outfit there was something almost innocent about her.

Helen gave the girl an appraising look. Apparently satisfied that she was worth acknowledging she replied “Helen.”

“Emily.”

“Madison.”

“S-Sarah.”

“So, uh,” Lauren ventured as she slipped behind the table to sit next to Helen. Not too near, but more than near enough as far as Sarah was concerned. “I saw you having trouble with some of the boys.”

“Oh, I wouldn’t say they were trouble,” Helen laughed. “But they were definitely only boys.”

That reply seemed to satisfy the newcomer. “I, um, haven’t seen you here before. Do you come here often?”

Helen turned to Emily so that Lauren wouldn’t see her eyes roll.

Seated across from her sister the expression was plain to Sarah.

“I don’t come here often,” Helen grinned, turning back to the newcomer. “But I do come here for the right people.”

“Uh, right,” Lauren nodded eagerly. “Um, do you want another drink? Yours is almost empty.”

“Do we want another drink, Em?” Helen laughed. “I think we want another drink. Sarah and her little friend definitely want another drink. Don’t you, sis? Of course you do. Emily and I will have, what do you think, Em? Daiquiris?” Helen had placed her elbows on the table, was resting her chin on the back of hands. Lauren was openly drinking her in. “Yes, Daiquiris. What about you Maddy? And Sarah will have whatever you’re having.”

Much as she loved Helen, there were times Sarah wanted to strangle her sister.

“Gay,” Emily pronounced, after Lauren had scurried in the direction of the bar. “Definitely gay. And totally into you.”

“I’d say bi,” Helen replied. “And, ewww. But what about you, sis? She do it for you? Make you all hot and bothered? Or is Maddy more your speed?”

“Shut up!” Sarah snapped. It wasn’t fair. It didn’t matter how pretty Lauren was, Sarah wanted her sister.

Whose mouth was now resolutely closed.

Helen’s cheeks were even more flushed.

It wasn’t fair. Sarah didn’t want some stranger. No matter how pretty the girl was. She wanted Helen. Wanted every inch of her sister.

Wanted Helen to say yes.

“Helen, go down the stairs.”

Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck. Sarah hadn’t meant to say it. Not here. Not now. She didn’t want to interfere with Helen’s life. She loved her sister so much.

Helen deserved everything.

There was an exclamation from Madison.

“Madison, go down the stairs.”

Beside Sarah Emily moaned. “Oh fuck, you’ve hypnotised her as well.”

“Shush!” Sarah hissed, turning to her slave.

“But it’s so hot,” her slave whined. “Doing them in public. Can you hypnotise me? Please?”

“No!” Sarah snapped. She wasn’t doing that. She hadn’t meant to do it to her sister or her girlfriend.

The club was loud enough that no one seemed to have noticed. But Lauren would be back soon. Wildly, Sarah thought about waking the pair up before they finished their countdown. But she’d never done that. They might remember being hypnotised.

That was far too big a risk.

Anxiously Sarah shot a glance in the direction of the bar. Lauren was leaning over it, trying to get the attention of one of the bartenders. The girl turned around, waved in their direction before turning back to the bar.

Hesitantly Sarah waved back.

Across from Helen continued her countdown, Madison just a breath behind.

Helen was slipping into trance. The thoughts leaving her head. Sarah watched the slow rise and fall of her sister’s chest, those breasts so beautifully outlined in her dress, the neckline so low. Sarah watched the light dimming in her sister’s eyes. Helen wasn’t seeing the club anymore. She’d be seeing those steps.

The numbers tumbled from Helen’s lips.

It would be so easy to tell Helen to kiss her.

Sarah couldn’t do that. Not here. Not to her sister.

But Helen was so gorgeous. Her face. Her lips. Her body.

Her legs.

They were seated in the booth, the narrow table between them. The table that hid Helen’s legs from the crowd.

Sarah leant forward, reached under the table, her hand sliding up Helen’s leg, her fingertips tingling as they caressed the smooth skin of Helen’s inner thigh.

Sarah’s centre was on fire.

Across from her, Emily moaned again. Maybe Emily had never stopped moaning. “God, that’s so hot.”

Sarah’s slave was staring down between Helen’s legs. Where Sarah’s hand would be visible to her.

Emily had spent so long that day, her head empty of anything else, as she repeated the words Sarah had given her.

Incest between sisters turned her slave on.

Hastily Sarah snatched her hand away.

Come on. Come on, Sarah thought desperately as Helen continued her countdown. Helen had to finish. So Sarah could tell her to forget. So Sarah could wake her up. She could probably leave Madison. Lauren had barely acknowledged Sarah’s her girlfriend, so if Madison just sat there the new girl likely wouldn’t notice. Her attention would be fixed on Helen. Who was now hypnotised. Lauren was bound to notice.

Mentally Sarah railed at herself, how stupid she’d been.

“One.”

Yes! “Helen—”

Sarah’s command was interrupted by Lauren’s cheerful announcement “Two daiquiris, right?” she asked, setting the tray she was carrying on the table before offering the drinks to Emily and Helen. Emily took hers.

Helen just sat there, staring off into space.

“Helen, take the drink,” Sarah said. She could have risked telling Helen to wake up. Maybe even told her to forget, tried to deal with however Lauren took her words. But Helen might have wondered where Lauren had suddenly appeared from.

It would be too much to cover all that.

Telling her sister what to do was easier.

Simpler.

Hotter.

Helen took the offered drink.

Just as she’d been told.

“And two cosmopolitans,” Lauren added, placing the glasses in front of Sarah and Madison before resuming her seat next to Helen.

Sarah felt the heat radiating from Emily.

It matched her own.

“Pick up the drink,” she whispered to her girlfriend. “Sip it slowly.”

Hopefully that would keep Madison occupied, her girlfriend obeying Sarah’s instruction as she stared out blankly

“I love your dresses,” Lauren gushed. “Where did you get them?” She was gazing at Helen.

“Around,” Emily cut in. “You just have to know where to shop.”

Emily was such a good slave.

“Right,” Lauren nodded, too eagerly. “You have to tell me where.” The girl looked expectantly at Helen.

Sarah knew that she had to do something. Maybe she should just wake her sister. Hope Helen would just think that she’d been daydreaming. Or something.

Nervously she turned the drink in her hand, the glass catching the light.

She should wake her sister up.

Or she could…

“It’s not just where you shop,” Sarah declared. She was the one in control. “You have to buy the right clothes. For where you’re going to be wearing them. Like, here, you have to buy the right clothes for under the lights. See how the lights here flash. Know what I mean?”

As Lauren glanced in her direction Sarah turned the glass in her hand, back and forth.

“You do know.” That purr laced her voice, Sarah didn’t know when it had begun. “You know exactly what I mean.”

Lauren was staring at Sarah’s glass, the girl’s gaze captured by the flashes.

“And you have to make sure the dress will last all night. Nights here can be so long. They just go on and on. Dancing. Drinking. Looking at the lights. So easy to forget everything else as you look at the lights. Gaze at them.”

Across from her she saw Emily squirm as Helen just sat there.

Mechanically, Madison took another sip.

All the time Sarah spun the glass in her hand, back and forth.

“You get so tired. Looking at the lights. The lights are so pretty, aren’t they Lauren?”

“Pretty,” the girl echoed, her eyes fixed on Sarah’s glass.

“That’s right. It feels so good to just look at the lights. You want to look at the lights. Nothing else. And as you look at the lights you get so tired. So sleepy. It’s too hard to think about anything else. So easy to forget everything else. Just looking at the pretty lights.”

The girl’s eyes were so wide now.

“Just look at the lights and listen to my voice. It’s so good to listen to my voice. My voice makes you feel warm and safe. You’re so warm. So safe. You don’t need to think about anything. Just look at the pretty lights and listen to my voice.”

Lauren’s lips parted, just a fraction.

“You’re so warm, so safe and the light are so pretty. Listening to my voice. You’re warm and safe because you’re listening to my voice. My voice is letting you see the pretty lights. Feel the thoughts drifting out of your head as you listen to my voice and watch the pretty lights. You don’t need your thoughts. Just my voice.”

The girl’s eyes looked so empty.

Almost as empty as Helen’s.

“As I count down the last of your thoughts will drift away. All you can here is my voice. All that’s in your mind is my voice. Ten, letting those thoughts go. Nine, just listening to my voice. Eight, it feels so good to listen to my voice. Seven, you love my voice. Six, more of your thoughts drifting away. Five, just my voice, making you feel warm and safe. Four, your thoughts almost gone now. Three, my voice turns you on. Two, the last of your thoughts gone. One, so deep for me. Sleep now.”

Lauren’s head dropped forward on to her chest.

“Oh God,” Emily breathed. “Oh God. That was so fucking hot. Is she going to be your slave, too?”

Sarah snapped around to stare at the older girl. She hadn’t thought about that. She’d barely thought about what she’d been doing.

She couldn’t risk her sister finding out. That was all it was.

But the girl was pretty.

“You’re so deeply asleep,” Sarah declared, turning back to Lauren. “So hypnotised. You love me hypnotising you. It turns you on. You won’t worry about where the idea came from. It’s your dark little secret. But it’s true.” Maybe she’d never see the girl again after tonight. Never hypnotise her again.

Or maybe she would.

“You’re so deeply hypnotised. So warm. So safe. Only my voice in your head. When you’re hypnotised you have to do what my voice says. You want to do what my voice says. It feels so good to do what my voice says. You believe what my voice says. What do you have to do when you’re hypnotised?

“What your voice says,” the girl mumbled. “Believe it.”

“Good,” Sarah smiled. “That makes you feel so good. All nice and runny. So soft. So warm. Such a good soft girl. Now, you’re going to answer some questions for me, right Lauren?”

“Yeah.” There was a little smile on the girl’s lips.

Sarah had told the girl to enjoy doing what Sarah told her.

“Are,” Sarah swallowed. She couldn’t believe what she’d done. Couldn’t believe how confident she’d felt. How in control. It was like a high.

She was coming down now, all shaking and nerves and wondering what to do next.

She had to pull herself together.

“Are,” she tried again. “Are you gay?”

“Nah,” Lauren replied, the words drawn out as her empty eyes stared at Sarah’s glass. “I’m bi.”

Beside her Sarah heard Emily huff.

Of course Helen had been right.

She was Helen.

More forcefully Sarah asked “Are you into to Helen?” That green serpent inside her was waking up again.

“Yeah,” the edges of the girl’s mouth curled up into a tiny smile. “She’s soooo pretty.”

Sarah couldn’t disagree with that. But she had to squash the wild thoughts of telling the girl to run. To offer herself to first guy she found. To never look at Helen again.

Helen was hers.

But she couldn’t do it. Lauren was far from the only person who found Helen attractive. Sarah would have to hypnotise half the world to take care of all her rivals.

But Lauren was a threat. Even if Helen wasn’t interested in girls. Sarah wanted her sister to be, someday. Maybe someday soon. Lauren had probably had other lovers. She’d know how to attract a girl. Seduce her. What to do.

Oh.

“How many girls have you gone to bed with?” Sarah asked. Then kicked herself. That didn’t sound like someone who was in control. That sounded like some nervous little girl. “How many girls have you fucked.”

“Seven,” the girl replied, then added. “Ten.”

Sarah glared at her newest hypnotic subject. “Which is it, seven or ten?”

“Been to bed with seven girls,” Lauren explained. “Fucked another three outside of a bed.”

Sarah’s eyebrows rose as she rocked back in her seat. Maybe she hadn’t needed that much detail.

It did mean the girl had a lot of experience. Despite her innocent appearance.

Maybe that was how she’d got so much experience.

Lauren could teach her so much.

Sarah wasn’t sure she wanted to take on another lover. Not just yet. Or let Lauren that close to Helen.

There was another idea.

“Lauren, look at Emily.” The girl’s empty eyes snapped to Helen’s friend. “She’s pretty, isn’t she? So pretty.”

“Yes,” Lauren agreed, wide eyes staring out.

“Look at her face. Look at her chest. So pretty. You’re so turned on. She’s turning you on. You can feel yourself heating up, just looking at her. Desiring her. God, your nipples are getting so hard. Your pussy’s so wet. You want her so much. You need her like you need to breathe. You want her. You want to fuck her.” Sarah had to force the word out. There was something hot and dark and delicious about it, about saying it to the hypnotised girl.

Telling her what to do. What to feel.

She didn’t have to hypnotise Emily to tell her slave what to do.

“Emily, you’re going home with her tonight,” Sarah ordered. “You’re going to learn from her.”

Emily just nodded, gazing at the other girl.

Who she was going to fuck.

Because Sarah had told her to.

Emily’s eyelids fluttered.

Sarah turned back to Lauren. “You want Emily so bad. You have to have her. You believe it. It feels so good to believe me. It turns you on. So good to be warm and safe and not a thought in your head. Whenever I say ‘Lauren, go down the stairs’ you’ll drop back to being warm and safe and empty headed. When I tell you to wake up you’ll forget being hypnotised. Forget everything that happened since you gave us our drinks. But you’ll do everything I told you to do. Feel everything I told you to feel. Want Emily so much. Now just wait.”

“You got that?” she demanded of her slave, Emily quivering under her gaze. Sarah was in control. “You’re going to seduce Lauren. You’re going home with her. You’re going to fuck her. And then.” Sarah paused. Swallowed. It was too tempting. She couldn’t stop herself. “And then, tomorrow morning, you’re going to bring her to see me. And I’m going to hypnotise her again. She’ll forget all about boys. Forget about anything but being my slave. Just like you. You’ll do all that for me, won’t you Emily?’

“Yes, mistress,” her slave breathed, the flush in her cheeks displaying her arousal. “God yes.”

“But you won’t let Helen know what you’re up to. You’ll keep it secret.”

Emily quivered at the orders her owner was giving her.

“I’ll make both you and Lauren my toys,” Sarah declared, grinning. “Have you both kneeling in front of me.” She wasn’t sure if she talking to Emily or herself. It didn’t matter, her slave squirming in arousal. “Maybe I’ll have you take turns being each other’s toy. Would you like that Emily?”

“Oh God, yes Mistress. Yes!”

“Both of you naked, only wearing your collars.”

Sarah wouldn’t have been surprised if Emily came on the spot.

It was her sister’s turn. “Helen, when I tell you to wake up, you’ll forget being hypnotised. You’ll forget everything that happened since I put you under. You won’t be surprised that Lauren is back with the drinks. You just drifted off for a minute.”

After giving Madison similar orders she woke the trio up.

The three girls blinked, Helen frowning before she smiled at the drink in her hand.

Lauren was gazing openly at Emily. “I love your dress.”

Helen raised an eyebrow as she sipped at her drink. “What do you think of Sarah’s? It might be more your style.”

“Ah, yeah,” Lauren stumbled, hands fluttering before a face suddenly flushed, her eyes still fixed on Emily. “It’s nice too.”

“Maybe you should see it properly,” Helen grinned. “These drinks aren’t bad, but we’re here to dance. Come on,” she added, waving in the direction of the dancefloor. “Move.”

Lauren scampered out of her way, Helen’s tone leaving everyone in no doubt that they were to follow.

On the dancefloor it was obvious that Lauren’s attention was fixed on Emily, no matter how many comments Helen made about her sister.

“Sorry, sis,” Helen smiled after Lauren had excused herself to go to the bathroom. “I think Emily has a new ‘friend’.”

Emily scowled at Sarah’s sister. “God, you don’t think I’m into her?”

“Of course not,” Helen laughed. “As if. But why she’s into you and not me, I don’t know. She’d be better off thinking about blondes, wouldn’t she, sis? Maybe you should go make your move before she decides to come after me again.”

“Aren’t we here for boys?” Emily scowled.

“You might be,” Helen scoffed. “I want a real man.” A thoughtful look flashed over Sarah’s sister’s beautiful features. “Someone who knows what he wants. Really knows. The same things I want.”

“How do you know there’s not some here like that?” Emily asked, obviously sceptical.

Helen waved her off. “They’re not. I can tell. They’re weak.”

“Emily is into girls,” Sarah whispered to Madison, her girlfriend’s eyes going wide. “I just want to make sure she knows, okay?”

As Sarah headed off alone Helen called after her “Hey, why not take Maddy with you, make it a threesome.”

Sarah tried unsuccessfully to ignore the mocking edge to Helen’s and Emily’s laughter.

“So, um,” Lauren ventured as the waited in line. “Is Emily, um?”

“Into girls?” Sarah smiled. “Yeah. But she doesn’t want anyone to know. Especially Helen.”

“Right,” the brunette nodded eagerly “God, she’s so dreamy.”

Sarah could agree with that. And it looked like her commands to Lauren were holding.

But she didn’t see the point of taking chances.

Once they were in the bathroom alone, Sarah locked the door.

Wait for Lauren to finish.

As the girl washed her hands Sarah said “Lauren, go down the stairs.”

The girl frozen, her empty eyes staring into the mirror.

Seeing nothing.

Sarah couldn’t stop grinning. “You love me hypnotising you. You love being so empty for me. It turns you on. Keep telling yourself how much you love it. How much you believe me.”

The girl was just standing there, hands under the running water, mouthing the words Sarah had given her.

Sarah stepped closer, her hands on the brunette’s arse as she whispered into her ear. “It turns you on so much. You want me to hypnotise you. You want to obey me. Obeying me turns you on so much. Say it! Obeying Sarah turns me on.”

“Obeying Sarah turns me on,” the girl repeated.

“That’s right,” Sarah breathed. She couldn’t believe how good this felt. She was in control, the thought making her giddy. She could take this girl, right here, strip her naked and leave her a sopping mess.

She could have so much more than just now.

“I want to obey Sarah. Obeying Sarah is fucking amazing.” God, she loved that word now. “Obeying Sarah is the best. Obeying Sarah turns me on. Say it,” Lauren’s ear was a hairsbreadth from the lips. Sarah couldn’t believe she was doing this. Her voice low and sweet and dark. Her hands slowly caressing the girl’s arse, so slowly, even with the passion rolling through her.

Or maybe she could believe it. She was in control.

In the mirror, Lauren’s wide eyes were so empty.

“Say it, say it now.”

“I want to obey Sarah,” Lauren repeated, her voice as empty as her cheeks were flushed. “Obeying Sarah is fucking amazing. Obeying Sarah is the best. Obeying Sarah turns me on.”

“You want to obey me. You want me to hypnotise you. The desire will grow and grow. Give me your phone.”

Lauren reached into her handbag, passed Sarah her phone. Sarah entered her name and number.

“The desire will grow and grow. To be hypnotised by me. To obey me. To be controlled by me. When you can’t stand it anymore, you’ll call me. And tell me you’re mine.” She handed the phone back to the entranced girl. “But tonight you’re going to fuck Emily. You’re going to show her everything you know about how to pleasure a girl. It’ll be so hot. And that you’ll be doing it because I told you to will make it even hotter. When you wake up you won’t remember being hypnotised. But you’ll do it. In a tiny part of your mind you’ll know you’re doing it because I want you to. Now wake up.”

Lauren blinked, then smiled shyly at Sarah. “Oh, uh. Do you, do you want anything?” There was a hopeful look in Lauren’s eyes. As if she needed something from Sarah.

Of course she did.

“Let’s get back out there. To Emily.”

“Right,” Lauren nodded eagerly.

She was obeying.

After they returned Lauren’s eyes hardly left Emily. Sarah almost giggled as the brunette whispered into Emily’s ear. As Emily whispered back. What Emily was going to do with Lauren.

Sarah didn’t need to hypnotise Emily

She was controlling them both.

She had them aching for each other.

Like Sarah’s body ached for her sister.

“What are you doing?” Helen demanded after Lauren headed off for some water.

“Don’t worry,” Emily smiled. “I’m going to dump her on her arse.”

That seemed to mollify Helen but from the suppressed laugher from her girlfriend Sarah could tell that she wasn’t the only that had caught the smirk Emily had sent her.

As the night came to end Sarah Emily even gave her a few moments with her girlfriend.

“So Emily’s going to?” Madison asked between kisses.

“Yep,” Sarah nodded before claiming her girlfriend’s lips again.

And then, reluctantly, she had to let Madison go. But it was all right. She was going home with Helen.

As she and Helen left in a taxi Sarah glanced back in the direction of the club.

Emily had Lauren pressed up against the wall. Even from this distance Sarah was sure that the two girl’s tongues were down each other’s throats.

That’s what she’d told them to do.

She hadn’t told Emily to grab Lauren’s arse quite so openly.

She hadn’t had to.

By the time she and her sister reached their home Sarah was on fire. She could drop her sister again. Every inch of her was screaming with need. She’d seen what Lauren and Emily were doing.

Knew what they’d be doing now.

Knew what she wanted to do with Helen.

It would so easy.

Drop her sister.

Run her hands over that gorgeous body, Through Helen’s hair. Let their lips meet.

Sarah could barely breathe.

Helen was slipping out of that dress.

Right in front of her.

Helen was wearing nothing but her underwear, so much of her body revealed.

Sarah bolted up the stairs.

No matter how much she wanted her sister, Sarah knew that she wasn’t ready.

It had to be perfect.

Absolutely perfect.

Anyway, she was tired. And Helen would be tired.

Going to sleep now would be better.

Something told her that.

She needed to be ready for when Emily and Lauren turned up in the morning.

(To be continued)