The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Helen and the Mouse

Part 29

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2022

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

In the morning, Sarah struggled to wake up. Her eyes didn’t want to open, snapping shut twice before she managed to focus on the time. She groaned, realising it was the middle of the morning before rolling on to her back. She felt like she could have slept for hours more. She wondered if Helen was awake. Her mother would be long gone, work demanding her appearance.

Oh, Hell.

It wasn’t only her mother Sarah had to worry about, her eyes shooting wide. Emily would be arriving some time. With Lauren. Maybe they were already here. If Sarah’s instructions had held. She wasn’t sure what scared her more, dealing with Lauren or that the girl had shaken off her instructions. She didn’t even know why she’d hypnotised Lauren. Sure, the brunette was attractive, but so was everyone else Sarah had hypnotised, her mother, her sister, Emily, Madison, Mary. She had a practice girlfriend and a practice lover. She didn’t need anyone else.

Only Helen.

God, what if Helen sees her?

If Emily did turn up with Lauren, and Helen saw them, it would lead to all sorts of questions. Like “Why did you spend the night with a girl?” Sarah couldn’t afford to make her sister suspicious.

Maybe Lauren was here already, Helen grilling her and Emily downstairs.

Sarah leaped out of bed and hurtled towards the stairs.

She didn’t notice her mother. At least until Rachel grabbed her, throwing Sarah up against the wall.

“God, I wish I didn’t have to go,” her mother breathed, kisses landing hungrily on her daughter’s neck, one hand stroking Sarah’s hair while the other lay possessively on her younger daughter’s hip. The teen could feel her mother’s hand on her, the t-shirt she’d thrown on before falling asleep no protection at all, her mother’s touch sending electric shivers vibrating through her. The sensation deliciously amplified by the hot, dark, purr of Rachel’s voice. “I missed you so much last night.”

Sarah could tell, her mother’s warm breath on her cheek, the scent of Rachel’s perfume tingling in her nostrils, her mother’s hand rising to Sarah’s waist, the other twirling a lock of the teen’s blonde hair.

“No,” Sarah declared firmly, pushing her mother away. “You need to get to work.”

Her mother needed to learn who called the shots.

Even if the delicious pout on her mother’s lips was so tempting. Sarah’s own lips thinned. “Why are you even still here? Shouldn’t you be at work by now?” It sounded petulant, even to her own ears.

“I couldn’t leave without saying goodbye,” Rachel replied coyly. “Shouldn’t a mother say goodbye to her daughter? A nice,” Rachel kissed Sarah again, her tongue darting between her daughter’s lips, “loving,” that hand slipped up Sarah’s side to cup her left breast. “goodbye.”

A shiver of desire shot through Sarah.

It would so easy to let her mother do what she so obviously wanted to do.

Sarah could let herself be taken, ravished.

It would feel so good, her mother’s naked body next to hers.

There was a velvet choker around her mother’s neck, the black stark against Rachel’s pale skin.

Her mother wasn’t the one in control.

“Go!” Sarah ordered, pointing at the stairs. She needed Rachel out of the house before she gave in.

Her mother leaned in for another kiss, this one prim and proper, lips on her daughter’s cheek.

The way her finger slowly trailed down Sarah’s arm was something else entirely.

“Tonight?’ her mother asked hopefully.

“I’ll think about it,” Sarah declared. She knew she wasn’t fooling anyone. “Where’s Helen?”

“Still asleep,” Rachel laughed, Sarah sighing in relief at the reply. “Just how late did you two stay out?” The conversation was almost normal now.

Or it would have been, if her mother hadn’t been stroking her hair in quite that way.

Sarah grabbed her mother’s hand, pulling it away, Rachel pouting at her. With her other hand Sarah reached out. She was in control. She stroked her mother’s hair. Once. Twice, need pooling at her centre as Rachel leaned into the touch, a faint moan escaping her mother’s lips.

“Now go,” Sarah ordered, but not before cupping her mother’s arse.

Rachel blew a kiss over her shoulder at her daughter, her hips swaying as she walked away.

Sarah simply stood there, trying to collect herself. It wasn’t easy, visions of her mother in that pencil skirt impossible to ignore.

Eventually, Sarah headed downstairs, busied herself with breakfast.

Her sister still hadn’t appeared by the time she’d finished her breakfast. Sarah couldn’t resist poking her head into Helen’s room.

Her sister was there. Asleep, one arm above her head, the other by her side.

Helen looked so beautiful.

It would be so easy to wake her up.

To hypnotise her.

Sarah wasn’t going to do that.

Her sister needed her sleep.

“What do you want?” Helen grizzled, opening her eyes, stretching.

Sarah couldn’t take her eyes off her sister, Helen laid out on her bed, dressed only in sexy, pale blue, lingerie.

It was like a dream.

It would so easy to…

No! Sarah told herself firmly.

“Scat!” Helen ordered. “What time is it? Oh. Emily’s coming over. We’re going out. Without you.”

It was almost a challenge.

Sarah was tempted to drop her sister, order her to let Sarah come along, But Helen’s plans suited Sarah. It would give her time with Lauren. Time to work just what she was doing with the girl.

The idea of spending time with Helen was so tempting.

Helen deserved her life.

Something told Sarah that.

Sarah grabbed her phone and headed downstairs, waiting until she heard the sounds of the shower drifting from the upstairs bathroom.

Hastily she punched Emily’s contact in her list. The call was answered almost immediately. “Hi M—, uh, Sarah. Did you—” Her slave’s voice disintegrated into a moan. It took a few moments for Sarah’s brain to catch up.

“Emily, give the phone to Lauren.”

“It’s for you,” Emily announced brightly.

After a moment there was an uncertain voice on the line. “Uh, hi?”

“Lauren, go down the stairs.”

Sarah waited as her newest hypnotic subject counted herself down. She could so easily picture the blankness stealing over the brunette’s features, the light in her eyes dying as they became empty and vacant. And in her mind, nothing but Sarah’s voice.

Sarah was so close to cumming as she heard Lauren intone “One.”

Sarah hesitated, unsure what to do next. She could wipe everything from Lauren’s mind, let the girl go. Sarah didn’t need her. She could just make Lauren think she’d chosen to spend the night with Emily and forget everything else. Maybe it was the right thing to do.

It wasn’t what someone in control would do.

Sarah knew what to do.

“So warm and safe,” Sarah smiled, the words spilling from her so easily. She imagined Lauren holding the phone to her ear, Sarah’s words seeping into the girl’s mind, seeping so deep. The only things there. “You love me hypnotising you. You’re so deeply hypnotised now. It feels so good, so right. Nothing but my voice in your mind. Me hypnotising you turns you on. You know that. It’s true. You love doing what I tell you to do. You love obeying me. That turns you on too. So much. So much more than anything else.”

If Sarah guessed right, the girl would already have been turned on from what she and Emily had been doing. But that heat would be rising now, burning hotter.

Like the heat in Sarah’s centre.

She was in control.

“Is all that true, Lauren? Are you so turned on by obeying me?

“Yes,” the girl cried, “God, yes.”

“Good,” Sarah replied smugly. “All the things I just told you, you keep repeating them to yourself. You believe them. They’re true. They’re going to sink into your mind so deeply. Now give the phone back to Emily and start repeating.”

“Oh God, Mistress,” Emily’s voice was so breathy, need lacing it. “That was so hot. You just took her. Over the phone. She looks like a blank, little, puppet now. You could do that to me. Anytime you want. You’d call me and I’d have to answer and you could just drop me. Wouldn’t matter where I was or who I was with. Can you do me now? Please Mistress? Please?”

Sarah hadn’t intended hypnotising her slave. But she was prepared to be generous. “Down the stairs, Emily.” She waited until Helen’s friend finished her countdown. “So warm, so safe. No thoughts. Only my voice. You believe my voice. You’re so hypnotised. So deep. You love being hypnotised by me. It turns you on so much. It’s so easy for me to hypnotise you. You only have to count down ten steps now to find your bed. You love obeying me, being my slave. It’s your biggest turn on. So wet for me. You’re going to bring Lauren over to my house. She’ll still be hypnotised. I’ll tell her to do what you say. When you get here, send her around the back of the house before you come in. Then you’ll go out with Helen, You’ll act as you would have before I hypnotised you. But the whole time you’ll remember that you’re my slave. What does being my slave do to you, Emily?”

“It turns me on,” the girl replied. Her voice was empty, almost completely empty. But there was the faintest breath of need threading through it.

“Now wake up.”

“Thank you,” Sarah’s slave gushed. “God, Mistress, thank you. It feels so amazing. I’m so turned on. I can remember what it felt like. I was so blank. It’s such a rush. You could tell me anything and I’d do it. Fuck. I would. It’s so hot. God, what have you done to me? Just thinking about being your slave makes me so wet.”

“That’s enough,” Sarah snapped, Emily falling silent immediately. Except for the rasp of her breath, Sarah realising need would still be spilling through her slave after obeying even that order. “Now hold the phone to Lauren’s ear.”

“Lauren,” she began after a moment, “You’re going to stay hypnotised. So deep. So empty. Knowing how warm and safe you are. Repeating your instructions. You’ll do whatever Emily tells you to do. Now say, Mistress wants to talk to you again, Emily.”

A shiver shot down Sarah’s spine as she heard Lauren repeat her words, the girl just an empty vessel for her commands, just a way to transmit. Little more than the phone, the girl just an object to be used.

Sarah was in control.

“Yes, Mistress?”

“How long until you can get over here?” Sarah asked.

“Ah, well,” Emily prevaricated. “Do you want us now? But if I’m going out with Helen I’d better get ready. So I’ll need a shower. Maybe forty-five minutes? I’ll need to get dressed. Oh. Do you want Lauren to have a shower as well? She is a bit, umm.”

Sarah could just imagine.

“Yeah, do that. In fact, you two go shower together. Have a bit of fun. But don’t take too long.”

Sarah could picture the two girls. The water running over their naked bodies. Lauren so blank as Emily told her what to do. Both girls so turned on. Because Sarah was telling them what to do.

“Yes, Mistress!” her slave replied brightly. “Thank you!”

Sarah needed her own shower, hurtling into the bathroom as soon as Helen emerged.

She did take a moment to admire her sister’s nearly naked form. She’d never get enough of that. “Wait until I’m out to have breakfast,” Sarah ordered.

She wanted her sister on her knees.

It almost looked like Helen was going to say something, her lips pursed. But then a shiver shot through the older sister’s body, a faint smile on her lips. “Yes, Sarah,” she replied.

Right then Sarah didn’t care about Lauren or Emily. Or her mother or Madison or anything else. Hearing Helen say ‘yes’ to her was better than anything in the world.

Although, a little while later, eating breakfast and feeding tidbits to Helen, Sarah had to admit that having her sister on her knees and gazing up at her was pretty good too. Even if her sister was dressed in preparation for her friend.

Sarah popped one last small piece of toast in her sister’s mouth as the doorbell rang.

“That’ll be Emily,” Sarah announced. “You better go answer it.”

Helen raised one delicate eyebrow in reply as she uncurled her long legs from beneath her and rose to her feet.

“God, you look wrecked,” Helen announced as Emily stood in the doorway. Sarah didn’t think Emily looked anything like that bad, but there was a frazzled edge to her sister’s friend.

“I didn’t get a lot of sleep,” Emily huffed.

Sarah knew exactly why that would have been.

“Oh, did you pick someone up on the way out?” Helen laughed.

“Maybe,” Emily shot back, the edges of her lips curling up wickedly.

“Well, the way you look he better have been good.”

“It was amazing,” Helen’s friend exclaimed. “The things we did. I can’t wait to tell you all about it.” She wasn’t looking at Helen.

“TMI,” Helen cut her friend off, not noticing that last comment had been aimed at Sarah. “But you can tell me over lunch how big his muscles were. Don’t break anything while we’re out, sis,” she shot over her shoulder at Sarah.

Sarah waited for a few anxious moments until she heard Emily’s car departing. Then she hurried through the kitchen and out the back of the house.

Lauren was just standing there, the brunette staring out vacantly. She was wearing the dress Sarah had seen her in last night, it looked so good on her, even if it was crumpled now. Knowing how that had happened made it even better. The dress was so short, Sarah’s eyes travelling the length of a beautiful pair of legs. The neckline was low, the girl’s breasts weren’t large, but so much of them was on display. Was the girl wearing a bra? Sarah didn’t think so. Not with the way the brunette’s obviously erect nipples poked into the fabric of her dress. Maybe Lauren hadn’t worn one the night before. Or maybe Emily simply hadn’t bothered telling the girl to put it back on. Those breasts were Sarah’s now, anytime she wanted them. Sarah forced her eyes higher. Even in the light of day Lauren was so pretty, her lips ruby red, hair obviously brushed. Emily must have arranged all that too, a present for her Mistress. Sarah could claim those lips. She could…

Lauren’s lips were moving. Sarah had to lean into hear what he girl was saying.

“So warm and safe. I love Sarah hypnotising me.” Fire flashed through Sarah as she realised that Lauren was still repeating the words she’d given the girl over the phone. She bit her lip, suppressing a moan as she forced herself to listen. “I’m so deeply hypnotised now. It feels so good, so right. Nothing but Sarah’s voice in my mind. Sarah hypnotising me turns me on. I know that. It’s true. I love doing what Sarah tells me to do. I love obeying Sarah. That turns me on too. So much. So much more than anything else.”

Over and over. Those words would be the only things in Lauren’s head. Not thoughts. Commands. She’d have said them as she stood there, waiting, In the car. Emily hadn’t told her to stop. Lauren would have been saying them in the shower, as Emily had her way with the girl. Even as Emily took Lauren’s body, Sarah was taking her mind.

Sarah saw no reason for Lauren to stop saying those words now.

“Come in,” she ordered, taking Lauren’s hand, the girl following her meekly as Sarah led them into the lounge room.

“Kneel down,” the teen ordered. “What am I going to do with you?”

Hesitation whispered at her again. She didn’t need Lauren. Maybe she could just let her go.

Sarah crushed the thought. Someone who was in control didn’t doubt.

Lauren didn’t miss a beat, the words Sarah had given her pouring out of her mouth as they burrowed deeper into her mind.

“God, I could do anything,” Sarah whispered. She could have the girl strip. Lie on her bed. Just lie there and let Sarah do whatever she wanted. Lauren was pretty. Sarah could claim those painted lips. Claim everything.

She was in control.

There was no reason she had to do all the work.

Hastily, she pulled her panties down and hiked her short skirt up.

“Eat me out,” Sarah ordered.

Lauren dove in, Sarah moaning and squirming under the girl’s attentions. She obviously had more practice at this than Emily, Sarah clawing at the lounge as Lauren’s tongue drove her to the edge. She wrapped her legs around the girl, pulling her in, need forcing her to milk every inch of contact she could. Sarah’s back arched, crying out wordlessly as she came before slumping back into the lounge.

“S-stop,” Sarah managed at last, Lauren’s tongue continuing to mindlessly work at her labia.

Lauren straightened up, still kneeling, hands on thighs. That ruby red lipstick was smudged now, the lower part of her face glistening with Sarah’s juices. She was still repeating her mantras.

She looked so beautiful.

Sarah shook her head. It would be so easy to have the girl repeat her attentions over and over.

Someone who was in control would be smarter than that.

“Stop repeating that,” she ordered, Lauren immediately falling silent. “Although you know it’s all true. You’re going to answer some questions for me. How old are you?”

“Twenty-four,” the girl replied.

Sarah sucked in a breath. That was definitely older than she was. Not as old as her mother, obviously, but even so. An adult.

Sarah’s toy.

But an adult, like her mother.

“Uh, do you have a job?”

“Yes,” Lauren replied simply.

Sarah frowned. “Shouldn’t you be there?”

“Yes,” Lauren repeated.

Sarah’s frown deepened. She needed better answers than that. “I’m going to tell you to wake up. You know you’re my slave. You want to be my slave. Call me Mistress. Obeying me turns you on. You’ll answer my questions the best you can.” It should hold for now. It would take longer to make the commands permanent. Sarah could do that. She was in control. “Wake up.”

A ripple ran through the girl, an animation to her that had been lacking. But she stayed kneeling, her eyes downcast.

“Now, shouldn’t you be at work?” Sarah tried again.

“Yes Mistress,” Lauren replied. “But I called in sick. Emily was so dreamy and you’d told me to come see you. They weren’t very happy but I did it for you. Did I do the right thing, Mistress?”

Sarah couldn’t help smiling at the eagerness in woman’s voice. Lauren was a grown-up. With a job. And she’d turned her day upside down just to suit Sarah. “What do you do?”

“I work in HR. In a big consulting firm. Uh, do you want me to keep doing that? I can quit? I’ll do anything you want, Mistress.” Lauren’s eyes were fixed on the floor.

Sarah stared at the girl. If she’d heard right Lauren had just offered to wreck her career at a word from Sarah. She could have the girl do that. She had that much control over the girl. She had told Lauren to be her slave. She could have that, all the time. Maybe that was the answer.

“Lose the dress,” Sarah ordered breathlessly.

“Yes, Mistress,” Lauren replied meekly. Rising to her feet but still not meeting Sarah’s eyes. Reaching around behind herself the brunette unzipped her dress, letting it fall to the floor before stepping out of it. Sarah had been right, the girl wasn’t wearing a bra. All she had on now was a pair of skimpy lace panties and her heels. Sarah’s eyes zoomed to the girl’s breasts. They weren’t large, maybe the size of small oranges, but they looked so firm, smooth and round and just begging for her touch, the medium brown nipples so erect. Maybe the girl hadn’t needed a bra, those breasts sitting proud.

Sarah was out of her seat almost before Lauren was back kneeling before her. A moan escaped the teen’s lips as she groped Lauren’s chest, those breasts every bit as firm as she’d hoped, heat rising in her centre again.

A wicked idea crossed her mind. “Lauren, go down the stairs.”

Sarah watched, need almost drowning her, as Lauren counted herself down. She forced herself to have Lauren repeat her commands. She wanted to take the girl, bury herself fin her. But it was what someone in control would do. Sarah waited as Lauren repeated the commands, over and over, until she couldn’t wait any longer.

“Stop! You love me playing with your breasts!” Sarah cried. “Say it!”

“I love you playing with my breasts,” Lauren repeated, her voice so vacant as Sarah’s new command burrowed into her mind.

“I can play with your breasts whenever I want.”

“You can play with my breasts whenever you want.”

“They’re my breasts,” Sarah gasped, her gaze focused on one stiff nub. “I own them! They’re mine!”

“They’re your breasts,” Lauren repeated dutifully. “You own them. They’re yours.”

“Wake up.” Sarah ordered. “How do you feel about me playing with your breasts?”

“I love it Mistress.” Lauren’s voice was so animated, now laced with need. “I love you playing with my breasts.”

“When can I play with them?” Sarah knew she was toying with the girl but it felt so right.

“Whenever you want, Mistress,” Lauren replied. “You can play with my breasts anytime you want.”

“Who owns your tits?” Maybe a slave didn’t have breasts. Maybe what the girl had was tits.

“You do, Mistress,” Lauren replied, need almost choking the brunette. “Oh God, they’re yours. You own my breasts. You own my tits. Do you want me to call them tits? I’ll call them whatever you want.”

Sarah couldn’t resist any longer, throwing herself at Lauren, forcing the girl to the floor, her own clothes soon discarded.

It wasn’t just Lauren’s breasts she took.

“What the hell am I going to do with you?” Sarah asked, sometime later, sitting on the edge of the lounge, her eyes fixed on the brunette.

“Whatever you want, Mistress,” Lauren replied, kneeling again, but now her hair was a mess and what makeup Emily had given her destroyed. Even with the girl’s thighs together Sarah could see Lauren’s small, neat landing strip, the dark curls glistening with their juices. But it was the same pose as before, the brunette’s eyes again fixed on the floor.

Sarah thought that was so cute.

She could do whatever she wanted. Have the girl quit her job. Have the girl move in as her slave. She could get the girl to act as her servant. Have her do all the household chores. It would save her mother doing that. Although maybe that wasn’t such a good idea. It would give Rachel more time to focus on Sarah. Much as Sarah loved her mother, Rachel could be a bit fixated.

It was still tempting.

But it wouldn’t be fair, ruining the girl’s life like that.

And anyway, while Sarah was sure her mother wouldn’t object to having a plaything around the house, Helen was another matter completely. The least there would be was more teasing from Helen about Sarah’s sexuality.

Sarah did have to change that. She would change that. Eventually. When the time was right.

But not now.

A beep from her phone interrupted her thoughts. It was a text, from Madison, her girlfriend shyly asking if she was free that afternoon. Kaitlyn had suggested they go somewhere.

A good girlfriend would say yes, so Sarah did. If she kept Lauren she’d have to explain it somehow to Madison. It was all so complicated.

But she wanted Lauren. With her dark hair and downcast eyes and wonderful pert little breasts. She wanted the girl. Wanted to see her kneeling again. Wanted to run her hands over those hips, so tempting as the girl knelt. Wanted to dive back between those thighs.

Sarah couldn’t stay in her seat any longer, jumping to her feet, prowling behind the girl. “Lauren, go down the stairs.”

Impatiently she waited for the girl to finished her countdown. To sink into Sarah’s control.

“You’re my slave! I own you! You love me owning you! You love being a slave! Being owned turns you on! Say it! Say it!”

Lauren did, over and over, Sarah telling her how she believed it, how it was true. Kneeling down behind the girl, cupping those delicious breasts from behind as her the fingers of her other hand found Lauren’s wet, velvet, centre.

“Being owned by me is the best,” Sarah whispered into the girl’s ear, that purr in her voice as her words poured into her newest toy’s ear. “You’re going to cum.” She had two fingers working the girl’s pussy. “You’re going to be hypnotised and cum. And as you cum you’re going to realise how true my words are. You’re hypnotised so deep. You love being owned by me. You want to be owned by me. You’re my slave. Being my slave turns you on. Being owned by me turns you on. I’m going to put a recording on your phone.” She stroked the girl’s lower lips, heard her slave moan in response. “You’ll listen to the recording as much as you can. It will hypnotise you. It will make you more mine. You’ll know that and you’ll still do it. You’ll want to do it. You won’t be able to stop. Because you want to be owned by me. You want to be my plaything, my slave. It turns you on so much.” Sarah imagined the girl, peering at her phone, not wanting to listen but not able to stop. Deep down inside, wanting it. Sarah knew exactly what she was going to put on that recording. The one that would make Lauren permanently hers. She rehearsed the words that would send the girl deeper and deeper. That would make her love hypnosis. That would make her want to be Sarah’s slave. She’d add commands that would tell the girl to rid herself of her landing strip, Lauren’s centre would soon permanently bare and available for her Mistress. Telling her to buy a selection of chokers and collars, all black. Telling her to always wear one. She wasn’t telling Lauren that now. She’d let the girl discover it. Lauren would do it. Maybe not quite knowing why, not remembering what she’d been ordered under hypnosis, but knowing it was for her Mistress.

Her owner.

Lauren would be marked, the girl’s pussy and her neck displaying Sarah’s ownership

“You love being owned by me,” Sarah whispered, her lips almost touching Lauren’s ear, her hands playing the girl’s naked body like an instrument, tweaking a nipple now, in time with the fingernails on Lauren’s labia. Stroking those lovely round orbs as she played with the girl’s clit.

“You’re so turned on by the idea.” Thumb now grinding into the girl’s clit, Lauren’s body vibrating.

“You love it,” Sarah breathed. “You want it. It turns you on. You need it. You need to be owned. By me. Cum now, You’re my slave. Cum now!”

Lauren gasped, her hips jerking in climax.

“Are you my slave?

“Yes,” Lauren managed between pants, her body sagging loosely in Sarah hold.

Sarah smiled.

She was in control.

She loved it.

(To be continued)