The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Helen and the Mouse

Part 32

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2022

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

“God, those colours are awful together,” Helen cried as she tossed the offending blouse back to the salesgirl. “What are you trying to do? Make me look like a like a colour-blind hippy? Green. G-r-e-e-n. Go. Now!”

Clutching the rejected garment to her chest the salesgirl scampered to obey Helen’s demands, the blonde beauty smugly watching her retreating back.

It was sometime later that Helen returned home, together with the results of her latest shopping expedition.

As soon as the door was closed she put down the bags and reached for the buttons of her blouse with a sigh of relief after hanging up the jacket of her skirt suit. Being the dominating bitch all day could be tiring. Satisfying too, but tiring. When she was home she didn’t have to put up that front any more. She didn’t have to wear too much in the way of clothes, either. Deftly, she slipped her blouse off, hanging the expensive garment up on one of the hooks that was conveniently in place. Her tailored skirt soon followed.

She wasn’t feeling smug anymore.

She was so turned on.

She was following her orders.

Also hanging on one of the hooks was one of her collars, the leather black and shiny. Eagerly Helen reached for it. Her arousal spiked as she kissed the collar before placing it around her neck. It would be so easy to cum. Just the slightest touch would set her off. Just a little pressure on the front of her lace panties. Give her the orgasm she’d been craving all day.

But she didn’t.

She wasn’t allowed to cum.

Not yet.

Collar in place, Helen headed into the lounge room.

* * *

Sarah put her book down and looked up as her sister entered the room. She didn’t say a word.

She didn’t have to.

Helen didn’t say a word either. Without any sound Sarah’s sister walked over to Sarah’s chair and knelt down, legs spread and hands behind her neck, fingers laced and back arched, so graceful as she assumed her pose.

Helen knew exactly what to do.

Helen was so well trained now.

So she knew exactly where she was allowed to be or not to be. In each room of the house there was a designated spot for her. That was the only place she was allowed to be.

Unless Sarah told her otherwise.

In the study, it was in front of Sarah’s desk, so when Sarah looked up she could see her sister, kneeling, hands laced behind her neck and legs spread.

In the dining room, it was the floor to the left of Sarah’s chair. Sarah found it easier to feed her sister if Helen was on her left.

At home, when it was just them, Helen hadn’t fed herself for years now.

Sarah had hypnotised Helen so that at home she couldn’t even remember how to.

Have to remember to turn it back on for tonight, Sarah reminded herself. Feeding her sister was something she loved, but tonight they were going to have guests. She had made it so that Helen’s ability to feed herself could be switched on and off. So at home Helen wouldn’t know what to do and had to be fed. Restoring that ability was for later. Right now Helen was in her proper place.

In the lounge room, that place was the floor to the right of Sarah’s chair.

That was the easiest place for Sarah to pat her sister’s head while they watched television. They still did that, together.

While she patted and stroked her sister.

Helen let Sarah touch her wherever Sarah wanted.

No-one else was allowed near her.

Unless Sarah told her otherwise.

There was a default pose for each room, too. Knees spread and fingers laced behind the neck in Sarah’s study. Legs together and palms on thighs in the sitting room. Hands behind back and holding opposite elbows when eating. In another room, a rug on which she would lie on her side, propped enticingly on one elbow.

It had taken a while for Helen to remember all that. So many times Sarah hypnotising her sister. Training her to be a good little slave.

Letting Helen remember every session.

Afterwards, Sarah watching as her sister masturbated to the memories of her submission.

And when she put it into practice punishing Helen when her sister made a mistake.

Sometimes Sarah wondered if her sister had deliberately made mistakes, just to get spanked.

By her little sister.

But that had been years ago. These days Helen knew what her default pose was in each room in the house.

It wasn’t the house they’d grown up in. They could afford something so much bigger now.

More rooms for Helen to display herself in.

When they were alone Sarah could have her sister act as much of a slave as she wanted to.

They were alone now. More or less. The other two occupants of the room didn’t count.

Emily and Lauren were kneeling as well, on either side of the doorway that led deeper into the house. Perfectly still, as if they were little more than pretty decorations.

Like Helen they weren’t wearing any clothes over their fancy lingerie. They did have cute little aprons on, so short they didn’t even reach the top of their stockings.

And shiny black high heels. The black matched the colour of their collars. Emily and Lauren always wore collars. Inside the house or out. Leather, lace, velvet. Only ever taken off to change to another one. Helen was the only one allowed to leave hers off. Sometimes.

Helen still hadn’t said a word.

When they were alone she wasn’t allowed to speak unless Sarah told her to.

That had been the hardest lesson of all for her sister to learn.

“Did you have fun shopping?” Sarah asked.

“Yes Mistress,” Helen replied softly. Learning to address her sister as ‘Mistress’ had been another hard lesson for her. It amused Sarah. Her sister had always called her something starting with ‘M’.

“And were you a class-A bitch like I told you to be?”

“Yes Mistress,” Helen repeated. “Just like I used to be.”

“Good,” Sarah acknowledged. “Good girl.”

Helen squirmed at the praise.

Sarah had taught her to associate those words with pleasure.

“I sometimes wonder what the people you work with would think.” Sarah mused. “They only see the old you. Like when you went back to university. Acting stuck-up and arrogant but all the time knowing that you’re owned. That you’re my little pet. They don’t know. But you do. You know you’re doing everything because I told you to. How does that make you feel?”

“Turned on!” Helen exclaimed. “It’s so hot!”

Helen’s plan had only been to have Sarah act as her mistress now and then. It had only taken a little prompting from Sarah for her sister to want it more and more.

It turned Helen on so much.

“Good girl,” Sarah repeated, Helen squirming again. “But you are my little slave. I have a job for you now. Some of my shoes need cleaning.” She pointed to where three pairs of expensive high heels sat lined up in the middle of the room. “I know how much you love my heels. So I want you to crawl over to them. And clean them. With your tongue.”

Helen didn’t hesitate. Didn’t say a word. She simply fell to her hands and knees and crawled over to the lined-up footwear.

“If you do a good job,” Sarah grinned as Helen picked up the first shoe, her sister laying a respectful kiss on the point of the toe before her tongue began gliding worshipfully over the shoe’s shiny surface, Helen’s lips matching the scarlet red of the leather. “I’ll let you and Emily go out by yourselves for some shopping. Would you like that?”

Helen just nodded. Her mouth was otherwise occupied, her painted lips wrapped around the heel of the shoe, slowly drawing it in and out.

Tease, Sarah thought.

“What about you, Emily?” Sarah asked, addressing her first slave. It had been Emily she’d sent to fetch the shoes. Emily loved obeying her mistress’ commands. “Would you like to go out with Helen?”

“Yes Mistress,” Emily answered without hesitation, her hands not moving from where they were laced behind her neck.

“Of course,” Sarah added. Even if her slaves were allowed some time alone together there were rules. “You won’t be able to touch each other. No matter how hot you think each other is. No touching. And no cumming. No matter how worked up you are. Understand?”

Unless Sarah was feeling extra generous to her sister, Helen’s favours were for her alone.

And even then, there were limits.

Emily and Helen both replied “Yes, Mistress.” Although not before Emily snuck a glance at Lauren, the brunette giving a slight nod in return.

Publicly, the two slaves, one brunette, one midnight-black haired, had been a couple for years. Ever since Sarah had decided to keep Lauren. Sarah’s conscience had twinged a bit at that, at first. But she hadn’t been able to resist. Emily and Lauren looked so good, fucking for their mistress’ amusement. Sarah wasn’t entirely cruel. She’d made it so they loved each other. Loved seeing their girlfriend obey their mistress.

Loved watching their girlfriend pleasure their mistress.

Loved watching as their mistress fucked their girlfriend.

Sarah was sure she’d done the right thing.

Helen had hypnotised her to want to be in control. But her sister had been sloppy. She’d meant for it only to apply to what Sarah did to her, but she hadn’t worded her commands properly. That was just one of the reasons Helen wasn’t allowed to hypnotise anyone anymore. Sarah had grabbed one slave after another until she found out what her sister had done to her.

Emily and Lauren were their house slaves. They did have their own place, more to keep their families from getting too curious than anything else. They were hardly ever there. Although Sarah found it fun for her and Helen to visit them there occasionally.

But most of their time was spent in Sarah’s and Helen’s home, dusting, cleaning. Looking pretty.

Getting fucked.

And just sometimes she let Helen and Emily go out together, as the friends they used to be.

“I want you to do something for me when you’re out,” Sarah told Emily, her slave hanging on her every word. “If you see any hunky guys, point them out to Helen. You can still remember what makes a guy attractive, right?”

“Yes Mistress,” Emily nodded eagerly. She was always so beautifully eager. “I remember. I mean, it’s only a few years since you made me into a lesbian. Is that so she can drool over them, knowing she can never have them? Do you want me to drool over them too? It would be more convincing. Or maybe that might get them too interested?”

“Just let her do it,” Sarah smiled. “You’re only into girls, remember?”

“Of course, Mistress,” Emily replied. “God, I love that you made me into girls. That turns me on sooooo much.”

Emily would be obeying her orders all through their little trip. She’d probably come back a sopping mess. Sarah could choose to take advantage of that. Or leave it to Lauren. Or maybe both. Have fun with Emily and then let her pretty little maid-slaves fuck the night away.

But it would be the same with Helen. “You’ll look at every guy Emily points out,” Sarah told her sister. “Knowing you want them. Knowing you like girls as well as boys now because I made you that way. Knowing you still want guys but that you’ll never be allowed near them again.”

Emily wouldn’t be the only who’d come back dying to cum.

Making her sister bi was what Sarah had decided for Helen. Not to make her sister exclusively into girls, like Emily and Lauren. Like Helen had done to Sarah. Or their mother.

Instead, she left her sister with her attraction to men. But let Helen know that she’d never be with another one. More torment for her sister. Wanting something she could never have.

“What do you think,” Helen?”

“Oh God,” her beautiful sister gasped, dragging her lips away from Sarah’s shoe, her eyelids fluttering as she moaned. “It’s such a turn on. Wanting a guy to fuck me but knowing it will never happen. Knowing you’ll never let it happen. I’ll never have a cock inside me again, no matter how much I want it. Because you decided it.”

It was just what Sarah had told Helen to say. That hadn’t been a hard lesson.

It was exactly what her sister felt about it.

Making her sister into girls had been so much harder.

And so much more fun.

Helen loved the torment.

Sarah hadn’t had to teach her sister that at all.

But those were plans for another day.

Helen had moved onto the next pair of heels, these ones black. They were Sarah’s favourites, four inch stilettos, the leather so shiny you could see yourself in them. Helen’s favourites too, the younger sister thought. At least from the way Helen squirmed under them when Sarah held her in place with just the heel as Helen begged for her sister to fuck her.

Helen gazed lovingly at the shoe she held in her hand.

“Maybe I’ll put that pair on later.”

Sarah grinned at the shiver that shot through her sister. She knew that Helen was anticipating the humiliation. Craving it.

Sarah hadn’t had to make her sister be like that. Maybe amplified it a little. But not much.

It really was how Helen had been.

So Sarah had decided to give her sister what she wanted. Helen had wanted to be used and abused by someone she’d have never wanted doing it. Helen needed it. Was so turned on by it.

That’s what Sarah was doing.

Because she loved Helen.

Loved her so much.

“Lauren, go check how the meal is coming,” Sarah ordered. “Emily, put my shoes away when Helen is finished with them. Oh, you both better go into public servant mode. Before I forget.”

Public servant mode wasn’t much different to how Emily and Lauren were now. They still obeyed. It did mean they’d put on a dress over their lingerie. Even if those dresses, black with pleated skirts, were so scandalously short and low cut they barely qualified as dresses.

There was one other change as well.

“Yes, Mrs Lawson,” Sarah’s two slaves chorused.

Sarah smiled at the words. If she didn’t like being called Mistress so much she might have the house slaves address her like that all the time. She smiled at the wedding band on the ring finger of her left hand.

And at the matching one on Helen’s hand.

Helen was hers in so many ways.

Their marriage was official, at least as official as a marriage between two sisters could be. They’d moved across country, away from almost everyone they knew. Helen had never mentioned Sarah in her social media and before everything Sarah had never been game to explicitly include her sister. Until that fateful recording of their exercise session. So passing herself off first as Helen’s girlfriend and then wife hadn’t been too hard. There’d even been a ceremony, her sister a dream in a long white dress. Sarah’s just as long, even if it lacked the split in her sister’s that went all the way up to Helen’s hip.

Sarah’s hypnotism had avoided any problems.

It gave Sarah what she wanted. They could be a couple in public. She loved the envious eyes turned their way, in restaurants, at functions for Helen’s work. Helen looking stunning, as always.

And always hers. Hanging on Sarah’s arm. Sharing little gestures.

Hers.

Like she would be tonight.

* * *

“Hi Mom!” Sarah cried sometime later, almost hurrying over to her mother before stopping herself. Sometimes her old ways tried to creep up on her. But she wouldn’t do that. Her mother would come to her. She was hypnotising her mother.

She was in control.

So it was Rachel that came to her for the welcoming hug. It didn’t surprise Sarah that her mother’s hands fell to her arse. Rachel was always so eager. Not quite the same as Emily. Her mother still tried to seduce Sarah every chance she got. Sarah found it endearing. It also meant that it wasn’t a surprise her that her mother was the first to arrive.

When your daughters were married to each other you only got go to one wedding anniversary a year.

“Hello sweetie!” her mother replied before kissing her youngest daughter full on the lips. Mother’s and daughter’s breasts pressed together, Sarah sure she could feel her mother’s erect nipples. “Happy anniversary!” Rachel added, before moving on to Helen and repeating the kiss.

Mothers were allowed some liberties.

“Happy anniversary,” Madison’s mother, Mary added, hugging Sarah as well. Though not quite as tightly as Rachel. It didn’t matter, Sarah was almost as familiar with Mary’s body as she was with Rachel’s.

It was also no surprise that Mary had arrived with Rachel. They’d been together almost as long as Sarah and Helen.

Sarah had arranged that.

And that, like her house slaves, the two older women were never without the collars that proclaimed them to be Sarah’s slaves.

Kaitlyn was the next to arrive, alone and collarless. She was a friend, after all.

Sarah could have made her friend into girls as much as the rest of them, when she’d decided that Kaitlyn would be part of their big move. But she wanted a token straight friend. It also amused Sarah to have her friend oblivious to what went on around her. Sarah had hypnotised her friend. For a start, into forgetting that Sarah and Helen were actually sisters. Kaitlyn just thought that Helen had happened to go to the same school as they had. Sarah had also made it so her friend ignored a few other things. Like exactly what it meant when Sarah and Rachel addressed each other as mother and daughter. Or how Emily and Lauren were dressed.

Or the things they did.

“Happy anniversary,” Kaitlyn declared. “I knew you two were in for the long haul! You’re lucky I set you up together.”

Kaitlyn always liked taking credit for Sarah’s relationship. She’d done it with Sarah and Madison as well. Proclamations like that always dampened any pangs of conscience Sarah might have about hypnotising her friend.

Madison was the last to arrive, collarless like Kaitlyn and with her new girlfriend, Anna, in tow. Sarah hadn’t hypnotised Anna much either. Well, unless you counted making her as ignorant as Kaitlyn about what went on and switching her sexual desires from men to women. Madison had been pining so hard for the girl that Sarah hadn’t been able to resist.

You did these things for friends.

The girl looked so cute, standing next to Madison, ignoring just where Madison’s and Mary’s hands went as mother and daughter hugged in greeting. Sarah would have to drop the girl tonight and check that everything was holding.

Although the week-long session she’d given the brunette should mean there were no problems.

But apart from turning Anna on to women in general and Madison in particular, Sarah hadn’t done much else to the girl. She was waiting to see if Madison thought Anna was ‘the one’ before adding anything else. Unfortunately, Anna’s mother had died a few years back. Sarah had seen a photo of Anna’s younger sister, Lisa. Stunning. If Madison did decide that Anna was the one, Sarah would have to make sure the sisters understood just how attractive each other were.

Incest was such a turn on for Madison.

It had taken more than one session to persuade Madison and Mary of just how much fun it was. But Sarah had been determined. It was no surprise that they’d both eventually surrendered. They were so gorgeous. Especially with limbs entwined, naked, fucking each other’s brains out.

At the moment they shared a passionate kiss, tongues deep in each other’s mouths, Mary cupping one of her daughter’s breasts while Madison explored her mother’s arse.

Anna and Kaitlyn just stood there, chatting, oblivious to the incestuous display in front of them.

Eventually, Mary released her daughter, before heading over to Rachel and kissing her partner. Though not without a glance back at Madison.

Sometimes Sarah suspected that, however hot Rachel and Mary were for each other, they desired their daughters more.

“Could everyone make their way to the table, please,” Lauren announced.

Sarah could see the girl shivering with arousal. Being a servant turned Lauren on so much.

Sarah had arranged that, too.

Another night, she and Helen would go out by themselves. A fancy restaurant.

Just the two of them, celebrating their union.

It would give Sarah a chance to show off her gorgeous wife.

Tonight was friends and family. The meal was all toasts and best wishes and good food. A restrained affair, really. At least in that everyone kept their clothes on, even the servants. Sarah didn’t count the steamy looks that were shot across the table. Partners, mothers and daughters. She even caught Madison shooting a glance or two at Lauren.

Madison did have a thing for brunettes. It had made letting her friend down easier when she’d decided they should break up.

It did make Sarah wonder if Madison was that set on Anna, even if the brunette did hold most of her friend’s attention.

“Everyone, down the stairs,” she announced.

Around the table, six voices began counting down in perfect unison, a chorus of obedience. Ten simple numbers. Six minds, all picturing a stairway, a soft warm bed. Six minds emptying of thought.

Some of them had once had to countdown from one hundred. Sarah didn’t need them to do that anymore.

Ten was enough. To open their minds. To leave them blank and obedient.

Rolling her eyes Sarah realised it had only been six voices.

Leaving her sister, her slaves and her friends glassy-eyed and obedient at the table, she headed to the kitchen.

It didn’t surprise her in the least to find Lauren pressed up against the wall by her fellow slave, squirming and moaning in desire as Emily suckled at a breast that she’d pulled out over the oh-so-low neckline. One of Lauren’s stocking clad legs was wrapped around Emily, one of Emily’s hand disappearing under the tiny skirt.

Both slaves froze as Sarah cleared her throat.

“M-Mistress?” Emily managed after jumping away from her girlfriend and fellow slave, smoothing down her skirt as Lauren struggled to tuck her breast away. “S-sorry, but.”

“It’s alright.” Sarah reassured the girl, scarcely managing to contain her laughter at her slaves’ embarrassment. She was intimately familiar with both their bodies. They had nothing to hide from her. But they took their roles so seriously. She could have ordered them to keep their hands off each other. But having them so desperately hot for one another was part of the fun. “But I do need you to stop now. Emily, you need to keep something for my mother. You know how much she likes you.” Rachel was particularly attached to her eldest daughter’s best friend’s tongue. And she did need to keep Lauren in reserve in case Madison did actually want her other maid-slave.

For the moment, though, she just need to keep the pair out of the way. “Everyone, down the stairs.”

Sarah didn’t even wait for the two maid-slaves to finish their countdowns before returning to the dining table.

She took all six women through some deepening exercises. She’d been hypnotising all of them expect Anna for years, but it didn’t hurt to be careful.

Helen had never been careful. Much as Sarah loved her sister, her wife, she wasn’t going to make the same mistakes Helen had.

She was in control.

Sarah could have had Helen remove that command. She could have had Helen remove so many commands. Like her attraction to women. But she did love her sister. More than she thought she could ever love anyone else. So she’d left most of what Helen had done intact. Just let her sister, under very strict instructions of her own, nudge Sarah so she didn’t feel a need to hypnotise every beautiful woman she met.

That had been years ago, too.

She let them all repeat their conditioning, tailored to each woman, a few times before stopping them.

“Everyone except Madison, repeat your instructions in your mind and ignore any sounds you hear until I snap my fingers.”

The only things in five minds would be what Sarah had put there.

Except for Madison.

Sarah smiled at her friend. Madison was still so gorgeous. Maybe even more so than when they’d been together. They were twenty-two now, their beauty starting to mature, but so much life ahead of them.

Madison wasn’t her slave, not really. Not like Emily and Lauren. Sarah let her friend have her life. She needed to know what part Madison saw for Anna in that.

“Madison, what do you think of Anna?”

“I love her.” Even with how empty the blonde’s eyes were there was a shiver of feeling in her voice, a smile twitching her lips. “She’s so dreamy.”

“Be very careful answering the next question,” Sarah instructed. Not that her friend had any choice. “Is she the one you want to spend your life with? If you say yes, you know there’ll never be another like her. I’ll wrap you together so hard neither of you will be able to think about loving anyone else quite like that.”

It was what she’d done to Emily and Lauren. To Rachel and Mary. She hadn’t had to do it to herself. What Helen had done had made her love her sister so much there was no need. Helen had taken a little convincing. But her love of what Sarah did to her had made it easy in the end. Now the sisters loved each other so much. Sarah wanted her friend to have a love like that.

Madison didn’t hesitate at all. “Yes. God yes.”

Sarah wasn’t completely satisfied. “So why were you looking at Lauren earlier?”

“Because I like brunettes,” Madison replied. “Because I want to share her with Anna. Because I want her to eat Anna out and make Anna cum and kiss Anna while she’s cumming and suck one of Anna’s nipples while Lauren sucks the other and—”

“Enough,” Sarah ordered, cutting off her friend. She may have given most of her hypnotic subjects partners, but she deliberately had not made them exclusive. She’d be able to give Madison what her friend wanted. Not yet. Anna still probably had some quaint ideas about monogamy. But soon.

She snapped her fingers.

“Kaitlyn, Anna, remain sitting here repeating your instructions. Ignore everything until I snap my fingers again. Everyone else, wake up.” Thought returned to four sets of eyes. Sarah had pitched her voice loud enough that Emily and Lauren would have heard as well.

“I think it’s time for desert,” Sarah smiled.

Around the table, four women shivered in anticipation.

“The lounge room, I think. Wait for me there.”

Joined by Emily and Lauren everyone headed into the other room. No-one paid any attention to the two women left entranced at the table. Except for Madison, who did spare a glance for her girlfriend. Given the default instructions they all had for ignoring anyone still hypnotised it did reinforce the truth of what Madison had said about her feelings.

Sarah spent a few minutes checking on Anna, how she felt about Madison, how she was dealing with her new-found attraction to women. Everything was as Sarah expected. She would have to arrange another long session for Anna. The girl didn’t know it yet, but she’d found the love of her life.

Sarah pushed those thoughts aside as she headed into the lounge room, everyone just standing there, waiting for her.

Waiting to be told what to do.

“It is a special occasion,” Sarah mused, before adding with a smile. “Mom, would you like to show Helen just how special?”

Her mother’s eyes lit up as they roamed over the body of her eldest daughter. “Of course sweetie,” she replied, licking her lips.

Helen didn’t say a word, simply rolling her eyes. She didn’t object though, slipping her panties off before sitting in one of the expensive chairs and hiking up her skirt. Sarah only allow her mother near Helen on rare occasions, but Helen knew just how skilled her mother’s tongue was.

Rachel was already on her knees between her eldest daughter’s legs.

That was all Sarah ever allowed anyone of Helen. They could pleasure her wife. Sarah loved seeing Helen get off. But nothing more. Helen’s mouth and breasts were hers and hers alone.

Helen’s tongue had never been inside anyone other than Sarah and it never would be.

But from the moans issuing from Sarah’s wife it was clear Helen was already enjoying where her mother’s tongue was.

“Helen, you’re not to cum.” Sarah was the only one giving her wife that much pleasure tonight.

The only response from Helen was a quiver of her lips.

Helen loved it when her orgasm was denied to her.

“Madison, you can start with Lauren. I know you’ve been dying to.” She didn’t ask Lauren’s opinion. Lauren was a slave. She’d be turned on by whatever her mistress told her to do.

And anyway, Madison had her own set of skills.

Which she was soon displaying, pinning the maid-slave down on one of the lounges, her fingers dancing over Lauren’s opening, skirt and panties thrust aside, while Madison eagerly sucked at one of the brunette’s breasts, both of them now exposed.

There was an eager light in Emily’s eyes as she watched her girlfriend be ravished.

“Emily, go eat my mother out. Make sure she’s doing a good job with Helen.”

Sarah waited until Emily was kneeling behind Rachel, the raven-haired slave’s tongue deep in the older woman’s centre.

She headed over to behind Helen. “Stop for a moment, Mom.” Rachel complied, even her if lips did form a little moue of displeasure. It didn’t last long. Not with what Emily was doing.

“What do you think, Helen?” she whispered into her lover’s ear. “Emily used to be your best friend and now she’s eating our mother out. Because I told her to. Because she’s a slave. Because of what you did.” Sarah turned her attention to the pair in front of them as Rachel came. “Sixty-nine now please.”

The two collared women eagerly obeyed their mistress’ order. “Your best friend. Getting fucked by another woman. Our mother. What do you think?”

“Fuck,” Helen moaned “It’s so wrong. I hate it. It’s so hot.”

Helen might have said it was wrong. But Sarah could see the signs of her sister’s arousal, how erect Helen’s nipples were, the flush that had crept over her features. Seeing other women fuck Emily was one of Helen’s biggest turn-ons. Knowing that it was all because of her just added to the spice. That Emily was only Sarah’s little lesbian slave because of what Helen had done.

Helen loved it. Loved the guilt her betrayal of her friend left her with.

It turned Helen even more when Sarah tied her sister’s hands behind her back so Helen couldn’t touch herself while Emily came and came.

That one hadn’t been Sarah’s idea.

It had been such fun digging through her sister’s mind.

Finding all the dirty perverted fantasies Helen had.

Making them come true.

She loved Helen.

Even keeping up the façade of who Helen used to be, all the time knowing that she was Sarah’s slave. That was another thing Helen had said would turn her on even more.

Always following her orders.

Sarah’s fingers glided up the inside of Helen’s thigh, her sister moaning in desire. “You’re such a dirty little perverted thing, aren’t you? Wanting to see your best friend used like that?”

“Yes!” Helen squirmed as her sister-wife teased her. “God, yes!”

Sarah amused herself keeping her sister on edge until Rachel and Emily both came. Helen wasn’t cumming yet. She’d cum when Sarah told her she could.

“Back to it, Mom,” she ordered, before sauntering off.

Mary had been waiting patiently, More or less patiently anyway, her eyes focussed hungrily on where Madison and Lauren were now both naked and deep in the throes of passion.

“You love your daughter, don’t you?” Sarah whispered into the older woman’s ear, her hand finding and gently squeezing a breast as Mary nodded mutely, her eyes not straying from Madison.

“You love watching her fuck other women.”

“You love fucking her.”

Sarah wasn’t sure whether the moan that passed Mary’s lips was from her lust for her daughter or the pressure Sarah had just added to her squeeze.

Probably both, she decided.

Mary would get her chance to indulge her incestuous desires later. But first Sarah wanted some fun with her friend’s mother. Then they’d add Madison and Lauren. After that she’d swap Lauren out and bring Rachel into their group, Madison and Sarah kissing and fondling each other’s breasts while their mothers were on their knees, eating their daughters out.

She was sure that Emily and Lauren would be able to keep Helen amused.

After that, who knew? Nights like this always devolved into a kaleidoscope of tits and pussies and arses and mouths.

Helen wouldn’t cum, no matter how many orgasms the other women shared. And nobody but Sarah touched her wife’s breasts or mouth.

Some things were for Sarah alone.

It wasn’t just her that loved that.

Helen did, too.

She glanced over to where Lauren and Emily were licking their way up Helen’s legs. Seven was a difficult number to work with. Maybe Madison’s girlfriend would be ready to take part the next time they had a gathering like this.

If it wasn’t next time, it would be soon.

Hours later Sarah pulled herself out of tangle of female bodies. Helen was still sitting in the chair, legs spread deliciously and her arousal clear in her flushed features and short breaths.

Helen’s state probably wasn’t helped by the way their mother had her hands buried in Emily’s hair, forcing the girl’s face into Rachel’s centre.

Sarah headed over to her wife. “How about I get Mom to come around by herself. Have her fuck Emily all afternoon but not let either of them cum? They’ll be edging each other for hours. Maybe I’ll have Mom tie Emily up and use some toys on her. You’ll be watching.”

Helen’s right hand clenched as she gasped. Sarah didn’t have to ask to know how much her wife both hated and loved the idea of her best friend being used like that.

“After that I might let Emily eat you out again. You’ll be screaming her name, her tongue deep between your legs, even as you know it’s all because of you.”

Helen squirmed in her seat as she watched her mother use her best friend, imagining Emily bound and helpless. Sarah knew that her sister would be fantasising about the idea for days.

Sarah smiled as she looked out across wreckage of the room. Nothing Emily and Lauren couldn’t fix, but still… For their next house she really did need to make sure there was a room for these nights. Maybe install some frames Emily and Lauren and whoever she wanted could be tied to. “That’s it everyone,” she announced. Sarah had more plans for the evening. But they were just for her and Helen.

Kaitlyn and Anna were woken up for the goodbyes. Nothing special about those, just more happy wishes and plans for when to see each other next. Well, unless you counted Helen’s goodbye to their mother. “Sarah’s going to fuck me so good tonight, Mom. I’m my younger sister’s incestuous sex slave. I love it so much.”

That was only the truth. Sarah also knew just how much Helen loved the sting of the humiliation of admitting it to their mother, even after all this time.

Rachel just smiled and kissed her eldest daughter on her cheek. “That’s wonderful dear, I hope you have fun.” Their mother was so happy at how close her daughters were.

After their guests were gone, Sarah led her wife upstairs, leaving Emily and Lauren to begin cleaning up.

In their room Sarah gazed at her sister. Helen was so gorgeous. Long blonde hair and blue eyes and a body that was so beautiful it almost made her weep.

Another night she’d have Helen clothe that body in something pink and frilly and so sheer it didn’t hide anything at all.

Sarah would be wearing that pair of black high heels that they both loved so much. With a tight black leather skirt and black lace corset top. One of her domme outfits. Her makeup would be dark to go with it, a stark contrast to her own blonde hair. Which would be held back in a tight ponytail. Helen would be lying on the floor, held down by one of Sarah’s heels, while she told her younger sister just how much she was Sarah’s slave.

Helen would love it.

It was one of her favourite fantasies.

But right now Sarah had a fantasy of her own to live out.

Sarah just gazed at Helen for a moment. She could gaze at Helen for hours.

She didn’t have to do that now.

“Come here,” Sarah said.

It wasn’t a command. Or a plea. It was a statement of desire.

Gracefully Helen glided over to where Sarah was waiting. Her sister’s beauty took Sarah’s breath away.

It always would.

Hardly breathing Sarah reached out and cupped her sister’s breasts, need drowning her. Sarah had to fight to keep her hands steady. Those breasts, firm and beautiful and just the right size, were hers. Helen was hers. Always hers. Her hands caressed her sister’s breasts, exploring, holding.

Taking.

Just as Helen was doing to her.

The heat in Sarah’s centre was blazing as she undressed her sister, as Helen undressed her, peeled the bra cups down from her sister’s breasts, a moan escaping her lips as Helen’s nipples popped into view.

Those nipples were so erect.

Just like Sarah’s were.

Her sister was turned on. For her.

They wanted each other. So much.

As her thumbs flicked Helen’s nipples Sarah slowly leant in, her lips seeking Helen’s. As her mouth brushed her sister’s mouth Sarah heard the moan escape Helen’s lips.

Falling on to the bed she pulled Helen to her, Helen’s hands on her body now, just as Sarah’s hands were everywhere on her sister’s glorious body. Helen was warm and gorgeous and soft where she should be and firm where she should be and Sarah could just drown in her curves.

But right now Sarah wanted them together. As close as two people could be. Hands and fingers and tongues and lips. Exploring, Giving. Taking. Calling out each other’s names.

They weren’t Mistress and slave now. They were lovers. Together. Giving themselves to each other, desperate for each other’s body, for the touch of each other’s skin. Another night she’d make her sister squirm. Treat Helen as the slave she was, humiliate and use her.

Because that was what her sister wanted.

Not tonight.

“How was work?” Sarah asked, a few more orgasms later, snuggling against her sister, fingers teasing Helen’s opening.

“Good. We closed the Bridgeport deal.”

“Yay,” Sarah cried, genuinely pleased. Sometimes it was fun to be the supportive wife. “I hope they give you the credit you deserve.”

Helen did actually work hard.

“Oh they will,” Helen smiled smugly before stiffening as Sarah’s fingers circled her clit.

They didn’t need the money from Helen’s job. But Sarah liked the idea of her sister, dominant and in control at work, all spikes and arrogance, and then her little pet at home. And there was still that command to let Helen have her life. Sarah could have had her sister remove that. But she’d decided not to. She loved her sister too much to do that.

There were other reasons.

“And have you made any new friends?”

“Yeah, uh, S-Stephanie, remember?” Helen’s voice broke as Sarah gently stroked her inner walls.

“Oh, that’s right,” Sarah. “Tania introduced, you, didn’t she?”

“Yeah,” Helen nodded, her eyelids hooding as Sarah probed deeper.

Tania was one of Helen’s friends. Sarah wasn’t going to deny her sister friends. They were all the sort of friends Helen would like. Young. Beautiful. Rich.

And every one of them so deeply hypnotised by Sarah. One of their tasks was to siphon a little bit of their family’s money to Sarah and Helen. Added up, the monthly amounts were far more than Helen earned. The embezzlement turned Sarah’s slaves on so much. They were dripping as the told their Mistress what they did.

Sarah made a mental note to herself to make a night for her sister’s friends to come around and celebrate their anniversary. It wouldn’t be the same as tonight. That night would be slaves, naked and collared and on their knees before their Mistress.

“And what’s Stephanie like?”

“You’ll like her,” Helen moaned, Sarah’s fingers pumping even deeper now. “G-green eyes. Auburn hair. And she gets this twinkle in her eyes when she laughs.”

Sarah nodded. Slowly she leaned in, her lips so close to her sister’s ear. “I bet she’s just like how you used to be. So full of herself.”

Helen just nodded. Sarah could feel the need radiating from her sister. She was so ready to cum. But she wouldn’t. Not until Sarah let her.

“You know what I’m going to do to her. I’m going to hypnotise her. I’m going to make her into my slave.”

Helen’s breath was coming in ragged gasps.

“I bet she’s straight, isn’t she?” Sarah asked, Helen’s reply just a tight nod. “Just like you used to be.”

“I’m going to take her. You’re going to help me. You’ll be sitting there, talking to her. Laughing at her jokes. And all the time thinking how you can help me make her a slave. Help me make her forget all about men. Forget about anything other than obeying me. And you’ll know that it’s all because of you. How’s betraying her like that going to make you feel?”

“H-horny,” Helen gasped. “So turned on. So hot. Oh, God, it’ll be such a rush.”

Another fantasy that Sarah had dug out of her sister’s head. Betraying her friends to whoever it was who controlled her. Dragging them down into slavery. Seeing them used and abused. It turned Helen on so much.

Sarah loved indulging her sister.

But that was for another day.

“Cum,” she whispered, her sister’s body spasming as her crest overtook her.

Helen moaned again as Sarah’s tongue penetrated her lips.

Sarah let herself enjoy Helen’s mouth. Let her hands roam over her sister’s body. She didn’t need her journal now. She had the reality.

For a brief moment Sarah wondered who was really in control. She might be the Mistress. But that was what Helen had wanted. Even what they were doing now hadn’t been her fantasy until Helen had hypnotised her.

It didn’t matter, Sarah couldn’t imagine wanting anything more than she wanted this. Her sister’s body against hers was all she needed.

Later Helen could repeat just how much she was Sarah’s slave.

Now, Helen was just calling Sarah’s name as Sarah’s tongue dove into her sister, tasted her, claimed her.

As no-one else ever would.

As Helen’s tongue drove Sarah to heights no-one else ever would, Sarah crying out her sister’s name in turn.

And when it was over the two sisters lay together on the bed, naked, Sarah spooning against her sister’s back, arms wrapped around Helen, gently stroking her sister’s stomach and breasts, Helen murmuring in contentment.

Helen was hers.

And always would be.

(The End)