The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Helsin Kingodm Characters

Characters:

Helsin Kingdom

  • Lester: The prince of King Oteria. As the firstborn son, it is clear that he will take over the country once his father decieds that he is ready for his heavy burden. He is a scholar that loves to read and has quite a strong affinity for the magics of this world. For a male he is of rahter fragile stature but has still a lot of charms that make many women fall for him. He often wears blue shirts with a block cloak over them, his glasses almost always are on top of his nose to help him read better. His favourite pants are also blue and he loves to wear his long black boots. He is currently engaged with the Princess Kalina, though he has a lover in Lania which the princess knows of.
  • Maria: First born child of the King Oteria, she is a user of holy light magic that have caused her to jump up in the ranks inside of the king’s army. Despite her young age, she is already a general that is worthy of such a high position. With her trustworthy lance she often claims victory while protecting her fellow soldiers. Her long blond hair and sky blue eyes are said to be a blessing of the goddess that radiates a light that can enchant any male. While her stature is that of a young adult woman, her brests are at least the 95G, while her hips are wide and has a healthy apple butt. When on duty she always has her armor equiped which is sky blue with the mark of her family on her left breast plate. The armor is of a lighter type which allows her more easily to fight and use her magic. Instead of pants she has a light blue skirt that stops just above her knees and long blue boots that end just under the skirt. For her normal atire she likes to wear long dresses that are too difficult to put on herself, so she needs the help of her maidens when she wears them. Her favourite color for them is the same as her armor as she is proud at her stand inside the army. The skirts normally end just a few inches above her ankles and the corsets are always stripped tight to make her breasts for every one to admire.
  • Helena: The third child of the King, Helena is a petite young girl that is loved by all citizen. She is called the maiden of the goddess and radiates an aura around herself that no one can resist. Her lovely small body has a modest B65 size that fits her quite nicely, and her butt is a cute little pear size, but even then she is happy with her looks. Her curly blond hair is blessed with green eyes that seem to have a certain mark inside of them, only few people know that this is the mark of the goddess that she has recieved the blessing from. Her curly hair is quite long and ends just above her buttocks, which makes many man look into that direction, just to get scolded by her maidens when they see it. For her outfits she normally takes quite cute and bright clothes, while she loves her skirts to be short, which made her father get angry at her quite a few times, but when she takes on her puppy eyes, all he can do is forgive her.
  • Lonia: The high priestess of the holy church, she is a strong user of light magic that is known all around the continent. She has been blessed by the goddess with her talent and never wavers in furthering the believe in her beloved goddess. She is quite tall and has a big bust(F80) and a melon like buttocks, which makes many men secretly lust after her. Her straight red hair goes beyond her shoulders, her purple eyes are said to be blessed by the goddess. She always wears the clothes of the church which is composed of a quite thight skirt that is very short and a sister like dress. Many have reported that she doesn’t wear underwear and that they have seen her divine vagina, though no that has seen it shall be named here...
  • Lania: The little sister of Lonia, that has become a general at the king’s army. She is a very well versed knight that has even defeated many male that are supposed to be much stronger than her. With no magical powers at her disposal, she often has to use her finesse and quick thinking to overpower her enemies. Even though she is a fighter, her body doesn’t look like that at all. She has a very athletic body with moderate breasts(75D) and an athleticly formed buttocks. As her sister, she too has red hair and purple eyes, though she wears her shoulder long hair in a pony tail, which makes it easier for her to fight. Ever since she was small, guys always wanted to be friends with her and in school many tried to get into her panties. But she always had feelings for her childhood friend Lester. The son of the king often was protected by her parents and she soon became a close friend with him, when she went into the same school she asked him out to become her boyfriend, but he had to decline because of his father’s wish to marriage Princess Kalina. She understood but asked if she at least could be his mistress, which he agreed to after he consulted Kalina. Ever since then they had a healthy sexual life, which was kept a secret from others, so they were always searching for new places to have some fun.
  • Bertram: The ambassador of the Helsin Kingdom that takes over the relations with the Carnian Empire. He is a well versed fellow that knows how to make allies with any one. He was able to make a commercial relationship with the Carnian Empire and would soon meet the emperor himself. He often wears the clothes of the nobles which make him look quite refined.
  • King Oteria: The king of the Helsin Kingdom. He is a nice and just ruler that has been King for over 15 years. As he grew older he started teaching his son how to take over once he steps down, but doesn’t see a reason to do that for quite some time.

Kingdom of the hidden Flame:

  • Princess Kalina: The lover and future wife of Lester. She always loved him since she first met him and was happy when she learned from her father about the plans to marriage her to him. She is a beautiful woman with a tan that has brown hair and blue eyes, her hair is straigth and goes to her butt, while it has many ornaments in it that give it many patterns inside the hair. Her breasts are big(95J), and her butt is a big melon like one. Despite her vulpous breasts and butt, she is otherwise quite petite. She is a beloved person that always cares for her citizen and is often seen helping the peope in need and poor. Her clothes are that worthy of a princess, looking expensive and covering her form just enough to make her look regal. While she would love to wear more sexy clothes, her father would never allow it and actually often chooses what clothes are made for her. Though she has quite a few dresses hidden in her dresser that she often wears for lester when they are alone.
  • King Hermes: The king of the Kingdom of the hidden Flame, he rules his country with a just hand and is loved by his people. He is sure they will accept the proposal of his daugther marrying the future prince of the Helsin Kingdom, as he knows the prince is also quite popular all around his kingdom.

Carnia Empire

  • Marius Imperator: The imperator of the Carian Empire. He is a very well known man that knows how to convince people of doing things for him they would normally not do. He is said to be a very good speaker and womanizer. His harem is supposed to be over 30 women of different ages which he claims as his victories. Many of them had formerly been engaged or married to others, but he took them from them. He loves to take the woman of other man and make them betray their loves ones. He is a very muscular man that is called the epitome of maleness by many others. Woman all around the continent speak of his good looks and refined clothes, which even the nobles of other countries can’t pay for,
  • Hochmagier Lorenz: The head of the magical academy and a strong user of many schools of magic. He is often said to be one of the strongest mages in the whole continent and has teached many people in the ways of the magic. He is often called a pervet, since he loves to stalk the girls in the academy and is said to have had intercourse with quite a few of them, after all, who wouldn’t have some intercourse in order to have a bright future in the servitude of the country?
  • Oberkommandant Lauren: The oberkommandant and leader of the emperial army. He is a very skilled and intelligent fighter that uses strategy to outmanouver his enemies. His army is mostly composed of women that get trained rigorously, many girls from the emperors army are also part of the guard as they are always trained quite well in the ways of the war. He is married to his wife, but also has at least five different mistresses one of which often accompanies the army to serve his fleshly desires.
  • Lilith: Often called the queen of succubi, though her real title is that of the queen of sexual demons, since it doesn’t ring as nice, it is often changed to just succubi. She is one of the highest ranking demons that is very seldom seen in the human world, as the entrance for such a high demon is very high. Only a special summoning ritual is able to achieve it, and normally not for a long time, but as a succubi, she can create enough energy through the use of sexual intercourse to stay in the human world, once she has made it there. She has the form of a very sexy formed human female with oppulent breasts(110K), an ass to die for and long silken red hair. Her eyes have a deep red that can pulse in many different colors to make people fall into a trance, making it even easier for her to take control. Her red horns are not too long but still prominent, while her wings are obvious. They look at little like bat wings but more sturdy, while the tail on her hip is smooth and looks kind of like as if it is made of silicon, at the end of the tail is a pinkish heart like shape. Her clothes, if one can say so, is just a bikini pants and bra that have are black and a heart shaped, with no strings, they seem to be glued to her body.

The Helsin Kingdom Chapter 1

Helsin Kingdom, ruled by the Helsin Family, it has been an anchor for the holy order of the goddess of Love and Children, Ambrosia. Oteria Helsin has ruled over this country for almost 15 years after his father was killed by the Empire of Carnia, the two countries have been at war for almost five generations and have the animosity between them was high. After Helsin made a decisive strike by killing Hans the “Oberkommandant”/High Commander in a fierce battle, Hesin was able to fore the Empire to sign a peace treaty. The losses on both sides where horrible, but Helsin seemed to be able to recover much better from it. Only a year after their surrender, the “Imperator”/Emperor fell ill and had to be soon replaced by his son Marius, often called “Schlange”/Snake by his fellow citizens. It is often rumored he is a ladies man and has taken quite a few women from their husbands, putting them into his harem. Since he seemed to have no intention of starting a new war with Helsin, the relations between the contries seemed to lighten just a little.

Reading a book in the dim light was the first son of King Oteria. He was a studious teenager that loved reading books to learn more about his own country. He was capable of using magic and was beloved by his family and every one around him. It was almost certain that he would become the next King, once his father stepped down. Looking at this book worm was his bigger sister Maria, the first daughter of the King and an adept user of the holy light, she was only 20 but already a general in the army that was respected by her soldiers.

Maria:

“Studying the history of our country once more?”

Lester:

“Oh, Maria, didn’t hear you come in. No actually I was just reading a little about the Carina Empire. I still can’t believe we are already at peace for five years. And there seems to be no sign of any conflicts at all. I also heared a few souts talking about the border getting more open recently.”

Maria:

“Ufufu, yes I heared that too. But is already late, you shouldn’t study this late, Lester.”

Lester:

“Ahaha, sorry, but once I start reading a book, I just can’t stop myself.”

Maria:

“Father wanted to meet us tomorrow morning, so go to bed and let us attend it refreshed and in high spirits.”

Lester:

“You are probably right, let me just finish this chapter and I will sleep for the night.”

Maria:

“Ufufu, very well then my cute little brother. I will come to wake you up in the morning.”

With Maria leaving, Lester returned to his beloved book. The chapter was almost over and only had another paragraph about the new Imperator Marius. The country had prospered quite a bit since he took over the reigns by advancing the magical studies inside his country. With the help of the magic they were able to make the land more fertile which made it easier for them to support their citizen which seemed to calm down the animosity towards his country.

The next day he and his bigger sister went into the audiance hall of their father, there were already the general Lania, the high priestess Lonia and the ambassador for the Empire, Bertram waiting.

King Oteria:

“Good of all of you to welcome me today. As you all know, our relations have improved with the Empire, thanks to our charming Ambassador Bertram.”

Bertram:

“My Lord, you are honouring me too much. All I did was giving them your warm words.”

King Oteria:

“Don’t reduce yourself to such a small state my friend. Thanks to your efforts we were even able to create a trade relation with the Empire. Their exotic fruits and wares are quite intriguing.”

Bertram:

“I hope this will only be the start of our relations. The Imperator seems to have no hate towards our country and even allowed me to get an audiance next week. I would be honored if I may report to you once I return.”

Lania:

“An audiance with the Imperator? I just hope he doesn’t plan anything.”

Bertram:

“I am sure he has a plan, I just wonder if it will benefit our country. He isn’t called the Schlange because of his... love relations, but also because he is a very cunning negotiator. A few rumors I heared was that he even sold meat to a vegetarian tribe a few years ago.”

Lonia:

“I too have cought on this story. Though it surely is nothing more than another legend the empire is spreading about their own hideous country.”

Lania:

“Sister, you surely should never attend any negotiations that are about the empire, your hate towards them is just overwhelming some times...”

Lonia:

“How could I not hate them, as they have dared to insult our goddess as a slut that only seeks to fuck and spread children. They will recieve the right punishment in dear time.”

Lester:

“My king, was the audiance all you wanted to talk about?”

King Oteria:

“My son, I am glad you asked. The holy night is only a month away, and I wanted to formerly announce your engagement with Princess Kalina.”

Lester:

“I would be glad about that my king! We just talked about it the last time we met and tried to convince you and King Hermes to officially accept our engagement!”

King Oteria:

“He told me about his daugther and her wish, and I thought the holy night would be the perfect time to properly announce it. To start with the preperations, the princess will arrive here tomorrow. We need to create a fitting dress for her and make the arrangements for the festival with her. After all, we want her and her father to enjoy this divine day to their fullest.”

Lester:

“Tomorrow already?! I haven’t heared about this at all!!”

King Oteria:

“Ahahaha, it was a special request of the princess to keep it a secret until she actually arrives, but I wasn’t able to keep it a secret anymore. I hope she will forgive this old man.”

Lester:

“I can’t wait for tomorrow! I need to tell Helena about this right now!”

And with that Lester stood up and ran out of the room, the king could only smirk of this act of “disrespect” towards him.

King Oteria:

“He looks quite excited about this. Now for the rest of you, I hope you will all help with the preparations, excluding you of course my dear Bertram.”

Bertram:

“I will make sure to return for the holy night, but I won’t be here for the preperations. I am sure you all will make this a special day as each year.”

Lonia:

“But of course mister Bertram. I will make sure to have the goddess bless us all with her holy blessing, so that we may be blessed with the love for each other.”

Bertram:

“Surely you will, I will have to excuse myself now too as my wagon towards the empire is already preparing to leave. We need to arrive before the sunsets, so there is not much time left.”

King Oteria:

“But of course Bertram, let us annouce this audiance offically as completed. You may all return to your duties.”

Lania:

“My king, my I have a second with you?”

King Oteria:

“But of course.”

With Lonia and Bertram leaving to their respected duties, Lania and the king alone remained inside the audiance hall.

Lania:

“The relations between our countries surely have improved, but my girls that are spying at their army and the Imperator have caught up on a strange rumor. Apparently their new general has called towards the magical academy to further some kind of ritual that is supposed to “Bring real freedom” towards their country soon. They didn’t get anything else out of their sources, but I can only imagine that the empire might make a move in the not so far future.”

King Oteria:

“I agree we need to be wary of their plans. If you get any other information, please make sure to bring them towards me in an instant. I see no urgent matter to suspect them of any plans to start another conflict with us. But you never know with the Schlange. Tell your spies to get more information and relate it towards us as soon as they can.”

Lania:

“Yes my Lord!”

In another part of the castle, Lester was surprising his little sister Helena with some wonderful news.

Lester:

“Helena, who do you think will arrive tomorrow?!”

Helena:

“Huh? Oh my, who could it be. Seeing you so flustered and out of breath, I can only imagine one beautiful and charming person. It must be princess Kalina.”

Lester:

“You always surprise me with how you can read all my thoughts...”

Helena:

“I am not the maiden of our goddess without reason. She has blessed me with these special powers that shall bring us peace and happyness.”

Lester:

“The maiden of our goddess, blessed with the power to read others thoughts and make them feel at peace. I know that many generations ago it was called the powers of a witch to charm and make others do their bidding. Only through it our family was even able to reign over this country.”

Helena:

“I also read about this, but I am sure it is nothing but a legend.”

Lester:

“We all think this way, after all that legend was created by the empire to try and convince the people of our country to serve them.”

Helena:

“It must be that. But my dear brother, let us call Maria and start preparing a little surprise for our dear Kalina. I am sure she thinks she can surprise you, right?”

Lester:

“You amaze me every time... Father told me she thinks that I know nothing, so it should be perfect to make a surprise for her!”

Helena:

“Then let us head towards our dear sister. I am sure we will create something wonderful for her!”

* * *

Later that night, at a far far away place...

???:

“I am glad I found this little secret pathway towards this magical chamber. If my source is right, the ritual is supposed to happen here. They didn’t know what it was, but were sure it would happen tonight. I thought it would be much later, but seems their preperations were done much faster.”

Inside a small little opening inside the wall, she could the chamber she was talked about. It seemed to be a large round chamber with pillars all around it and a big magical circle in the middle of it. There was a big door at the other side of the chamber and she decided to hide behind one of the pillars, as she couldn’t see much from the crack she was currently hiding inside.

???:

“I really need to get the information about this ritual. I am sure they plan something nefarious here that they will try to use against our country.”

After only a few minutes, she could hear people entering the chamber. Three of them she was able to recognize, the Imperator Marius, the leader of their Army Oberkommandant Lauren and as the last person was the Hochmagier Lorenz the boss of the magical academy. Apart from them were ten girls that all were taking place on one part of the magical circle, it seemed they had a distant look on their faces and had a strange smile.

Imperator Marius is a very handsome man that rules this country, he is known for his womanizer behaviour and is supposed to have many women taken by him from their husbands. His clothes scream regal heritage with their purple colour that is quite expensive. His shirt and pants have many golden acentuations that make his look even more expensive. With a little three day beard and his should length hair, his face is actuated just prefectly. His striking blue eyes are even quite recognizable from here and looking at him can make you fall for prey to their magical charm. Even despite his clothes one can see that he is a very muscular man that surely can put up quite a fight on his own.

On his left stood Lauren the Oberkommandant of the army, as the leader of the whole Army he has become quite aged and a little chubby. But still is a very refined man. His gray hair makes him look quite handsome and even though he is not the youngest, woman are said to gather around him to get at least a little of his wealth. He became Oberkommandant just after the last one got killed by the Helsin Kingdom and is always searching for a new way to battle his hated enemy that killed his former teacher. He wears the armor of his army which is black with blood red metalic parts at the edges of each plate. The army always had the black and red colors which can cause fear and intimidation towards their enemies, some little armies just gave up when they saw their intimidating formation before them.

Lauren on the other hand is quite skinny compared to the other two. He looks all the way like a book worm that hasn’t seen much of the outer world. His very pale skin color makes him look even a little sick, but despite that he never got sick the last 10 years. He always wears the clothes of the head of the magical academy which is like the Imperator’s a purple color. He has a robe like many mages wear with a long cape, both have quite a few golden accesoiries on them. The emblem of the academy is also on his robe and the back of the cape.

Lorenz:

“Mein Imperator, we finally created the summoning circle you had ordered us to do. And it seems you have finally found enough virgins for this ritual.”

Imperator Marius:

“Of course I have, it was harder to decide which virgin I shall offer, since I wouldn’t want a fine woman to be offered after all. So I decided on some country girls that were rather... unspecial. Hochkommandant, you are sure this will work as promised?”

Lauren:

“According to the book we found inside the old temple, this should be all we need to summon the queen Lilith.”

???:

(Lilith? I heared that name before... Wasn’t it some kind of demon?!?! I need to make sure, surely the king will want to know all about this dark magic stuff!)

Imperator Marius:

“Very well then, Lorenz let us proceed.”

The Imperator then moved closer towards the circle, once near he cut his hand and let a few drops of his blood dripple onto the border of the magical enchantment. A sceond later the whole circle suddenly radiated in a deep red color and the girls around moaned in pure plasure, starting to masturbate and close their eyes. At the same time, Loranze began to chant a strange spell in an old unknown langauge, so she couldn’t make out what he was saying.

Lorenz:

“Oh meine Königin der Lust und des Verrates. Ich rufe deinen Namen und biete euch diese Jungfrauen zu eurem Vergnügen. Wir benötigen eure Macht und Willen um uns gegen unsere Feinde zu erwehren. Gebe uns deinen Segen und mache unsere Feinde knie nieder vor uns, auf dass sie uns dienen in ewiger Lust.”

When he completed his chant, the girls that were moaning in pleasure repeated it while they seemed to be convulsing in exctasy. Their bodies started to take on a redish color and look like they were actually melting, just as if they were becoming a blood like liquid. When all of them were completely transformed, their blood moved to the middle of the spell and was slowly taking on the form of another human shape. Though this human had some demon like horns, bat like wings and a tail that had a heart shape at it’s end. The woman that materialized was one of pure sex appeal, her breasts were almost as big as melons that bounced around with every movement the woman took. Her buttocks was very firm and round and looked like the cheeks could make the face of a grown male completely sink into them. Her other wise petique figure had a perfect hourglass figure any girl would kill for and had a quite tanned colour to it. Her red hair looked almost like fire and was almost hypnotic when it moved around. She could take a look at her eyes for a split second and saw that they also had a deep red color to them.

Lilith:

“Human, I am surprised you were able to call me. Tell me, lowly being, what is the meaning of this?”

Imperator Marius:

“I am honoured to be in your presence, my Queen. I have long waited for this moment that I may see your wonderful body that makes any male surrender to it’s feet.”

While Marius seemed to be totally normal, Lorenz and Lauren had definitely quite a tent between their legs and their eyes were glazed over just a little bit.

Lilith:

“You seem to be able to resist my charms human. I am surprised to see a male like yourself. Tell me human, why is it that you called upon me?”

Imperator Marius:

“I have recieved a blessed body from the gods, that makes almost any women fall for me. My charm can conquer many hearts, sometimes even those of my enemies. But I want more, need more. I called upon your greatness, so that you may give that to me through your magic. So that I can make any woman I want fall for me, become part of my harem. That way I am sure I can make my enemies fall, and become the ruler of this continent.

Lilith:

“Human, I can see it in your soul, your Lust, you desire to conquer and subdue women. Ufufu, such a perfect male I have in front of myself. I haven’t been in this world for so long and suddenly I get summoned by the best male specimen I have ever met of the human race, or maybe even any race. How could I refuse the wish to conquer women from such an amazing specimen? Though a contract doesn’t come without a deal and my condition isn’t that easy to fulfill, but I am sure some one with your ressource would be easy to do just that. I will need an certain amout of magic to do this contract, thus I need the strength of the women you have conquered, old and new ones, so that they will provide me with the life force I need to remain here. Of course I would also not be against having some time with the guards if you so allow. May you provide me with that, I will make you irresistabale for any woman. Human, Beast, Divine or even Demonic.”

Imperator Marius:

“I was well aware of some kind of condition. Thought let me ask, what happens to the woman that you take power from?”

Lilith:

“Don’t fred little human, there will be no permanent harm at all. I will just have some fun with them and absorb the magical energies as they climax. Each time you yourself have sex with one of your little girls will also share some amount with myself, while strengthening you too. As long as we don’t have sex with them non-stop for a week with out any rest, they shouldn’t suffer from any long term effects.

Imperator Marius:

“I am happy to hear that, I will gladly agree to this requirement and seal this contract with you, my queen.”

Lilith:

“Happy to hear that human. Now step forward into the circle and kiss my hand.”

Not needing any further invitation, the Imperator went into the circle, knelt before Lilith, took her hand into his and kissed the back of her hand with his mouth. Suddenly the red tint of the spell was getting smaller and smaller, until only the queen and Marius were surrended by it.

Lilith:

“I accept human, my might shall be yours, yours shall be mine. We will reign, we will conquer, none shall stop us, none shall defy. The contract is done.”

The aura suddenly dissipated and both of their bodies glowed in the same red colour. When it went away, Marius seemed to be even more handsome than before.

Imperator Marius:

“ I feel different... Better...”

Lilith:

“You sure are, I have to say, I wouldn’t have believed you could become even more manly than you were, but it seems there was still a little bit to improve. Now how about you try out your new power, that little miss over there surely would try to resist, but fail so misserably.”

Hearing her talk about a girl in the room, the body of the spy suddenly twitched, she knew she needed to get away and escape, moving her body towards the crack she came from she heared another voice.

Imperator Marius:

“My dear girl, please don’t leave in such a hurry. I just want to ask you one simple question. Would it really hurt to answer a silly little question before you leave us?”

Hearing the enchanting demanding voice of the Imperator, she couldn’t stop herself from looking at him. There was the epitome of what she would call a male, a stud. His clothes almost seemed to rip from his muscles that were so very well toned. Even from above the clothes she could even make out his wonderful six pack that seemed to scream maleness. There also was that little mole on his left cheeck that was so fascinating and she could look at it forever. His pants were also streched by his muscles and the most wonderful thing was the big member that she could see even when it was still non erect. Just looking at him was already making her wet and horny.

???:

(What a man, I never saw someone like him, just look at that junk down there... A little question wouldn’t hurt right... Can leave after that...)

Imperator Marius:

“Come closer my dear, it is rude to talk to each other from so far apart right? I won’t hurt you, I just want to know a little thing about you.”

???:

“Yes were are my manners...”

Moving closer towards him, she felt an aura enveloping her. Within it all she could see was the beast of a man. He looked so sexz and handsome, no man on earth could ever be such a incredible hunk of a stud. Just looking at him made her heart melt and her vagina spasm and twitch in anticipation how this man would dominate her, conquer her, make her surrender. Imagining how it must feel to be embraced by those hands made her almost cum and before she even realized it she was already standing right in front of him, looking deeply into those enchanting eyes, that seemed to change color every second.

Imperator Marius:

“Such a good girl, now for my question, tell me who you are.”

???:

“My name is Laura, I am part of the spy team in this country that is supposed to gather information about your country for our king. I was ordered to find out more about this ritual, so the king could make appropriate decissions on how to deal with this situation.”

Imperator Marius:

“This girl looks already completely in my control. I love how easy she fell into my power and doesn’t even seem to be able to resist me.”

Lilith:

“This little bitch has no magical powers and her mind wasn’t that strong honestly. Women with more willpower will put up quite a fight human, though any girl won’t be able to resist your charms forever.”

Imperator Marius:

“Tell me girl, how long are you already working for me? After all a girl like yourself would never deny working for someone like me I would assume.”

Laura:

“huh...? I am working for my King Oteria...”

Imperator Marius:

“Are you really? I have welcomed you to this ritual so that you could report that moron of a King that it was a ritual to conjure water for our farms that, as you can see failed. After all there is no water here right?”

Laura:

“Yes no water...”

Imperator Marius:

(So she didn’t even reject being invited by me? Interesting...) “I have had sent you to the Helsin Kingdom so that you can work as my double agent. You were so happy and felt pure bliss just being able to serve me, just like now right?”

Laura:

(I do feel totally at peace, so happy... He must be right...) “Yes I do feel complete bliss, because I can serve you...”

Imperator Marius:

“Good girl, now follow me into my chambers, I will need to give you a reward for gathering so much information about the Helsin Kingdom after all. Afterwards I would like to hear all about what you learned my dear.”

Lilith:

“I have to say human, you have quite a way of talking to the girls. Just by intermingling what you want with something obvious, you were able to make this believe the first thing you said, while the rest was there to let her stop thinking about it further. I am sure this girl will be in good hands with you.”

Imperator Marius:

“I want to know more about these powers, but right now I guess this girl has higher priority. So let me seduce her some more until she eats out of my hand, before I ask you more about them.”

Lilith:

“Have fun human. I will await your story about how you took this girl into the heavens of serving you. I will take a look at your harem and have some fun myself.”

Imperator Marius:

“Then let one of my men take you there, I am sure you will enjoy my harem.”

Lilith:

“No need human, with our contract I have access to your intellect, telling me all I need to know about you, this country and your friends and enemies.”

Imperator Marius:

“Quite convenient this contract of yours. Now Laura, follow me, I will make sure to reward you.”

Laura:

“Thank you... Can’t wait...”

With that the Imperator left with his newest conquest, which gave him some time to look at this girl some more. She had the clothes of a petty customer, as short blue skirt and a brown shirt that seemed to reveal quite a bit of her cleavage. He could already see her blue lacy bra and was sure her panty was something similiar. Her brown hair was in a ponytail, probably to move around easier and the butt under her skirt looked to wiggle quite a bit when she moved. On the other hand, Lilith suddenly got surrounded by a dark aura and with an eery sound suddenly dissapeared somewhere. I was quite sure she was already in his harem, looking for the right girl to get some of her fun and magical energies.

When Laura and Marius arrived in his bedroom, the girl was already in a deep heat induced trance, her eyes were glazed over, her mouth released her hot breath in fast and shallow exhales. Seeing her in this state made Marius get excited too and led her towards the bet where he layed her down on her back and brought his lips closer towards hers. The kiss they exchanged was quite passionate and the sounds of their kisses echoed in the whole room. Feeling the small and petite tongue inside his mouth sporned him on to return the favour and went deep into his lovers mouth, the moans she release were surely not from pain. He saw that her legs were spread open and her hands were playing with her pussy, making some lewd sounds he was happy to hear. But seeing her breasts so alone and unfulfilled made him a little uneasy so he was kind enough to play with them with his own hands.

Laura:

“Imperator, you are so gentle, please more, harder...”

Marius:

“Don’t worry my little girl, I will make sure to make you feel good, but never try again to order me around. Otherwise I might not touch you for the whole next month.”

Laura:

“Mein Imperator, anything but that, please I am so sorry, don’t make me experience such sadness!”

Hearing his condescending words made her just hornier and the way he didn’t care for her wishes, only wanted her to submit towards him, made her feel so much bliss. He didn’t care about her will or wishes, all he wanted was for her to surrender towards him and become a part of his harem. His hands on her breasts were making them heat up, the pleasure she got was so much better than anytime she had sex with another guy. His pinches towards her nipples were enough to make her cum a little bit, and her fingers down in her pussy were almost not giving her any pleasure at all, his hands were just overwriting anything else she could feel. His tongue that was invading her mouth and licking her teeth and tongue was also making her feel bliss she hadn’t known before. Her wish to serve her king, country. Her desire for peace and prosperity were all slowly melting in those feelings of bliss she was overwhelmed with. Not only that, but the things the Imperator had told her before suddenly began to seem even stronger, that she always worked for him, that she was a double spy of the Empire, now sounded much more realistic to her.

Marius:

“Such a good little bitch you are, these nipples were already hard and just waiting for my attention. How does it feel to surrender to my touch, to a superior human?”

He then ripped her shirt in the front so that her bra was fully visible, her cute little laze blue bra was pulled up, so that he had better access to her breasts. Releaseing her from the kiss he heard the lonely moan escape her lips and the needy look in her eyes begging for more, but that wasn’t what he had in mind. He moved his mouth closer and began to envelope her breasts with his lips, at first sucking at it lightly and lovely. Only to then start sucking at them in earnest making the girl bend her back to give him even better contact with her needy nipple. The sound of his kisses on her breasts was driving her crazy and she felt her orgasm drawing closer, but her fingers in her pussy were just completely useless. No matter how much she tried to make her pussy feel good, they just didn’t seem to feel good anymore. All she could feel were the sensations that this divine stud was giving to her.

Laura:

(This is absolutely awesome, better than any sex with other guys I have ever had. No better than all of the sex combined I have ever had. If I had known this sooner, I would surely have become part of his harem even earlier! I can’t believe how wonderful our Imperator is!)

Seeing the girl squirm and twitch in pure pleasure below him made him quite happy. Having this girl so much in her own hands was giving him even more feelings of dominance towards her. Sensing her hands on her pussy being so frantic he knew she needed some attention there too so moved his free hand towards the begging little slit down there. Already overflowing with juices, his hand easily went inside and he just knew which part of it he had to push in order for this girl to get the maximum pleasure out of it. It was just like an inspiration he suddenly had, which he never felt before, probably part of his new contract. The moment the Imperator had hit her G-Spot, Laura could feel her massive wave of bliss and pleasure move from her pussy towards her breasts, accumulating the pleasure she was recieving there it went further up until it had hit her brain. The moment this happened the girl spasmed in a heavy orgasm that made Marius smirk at her, while Laura was overwhelmed by white bliss that made out blank out completely. Feeling the most intense orgasm of her life here made her sure once more, this was the person she had always served, the person she had always loved. Opening her eyes once more, she saw his eyes flicker in different color, though she felt more in control of her own mind right now.

Laura:

“Mein Imperator, this was by far the best experience I have ever recieved from you. I am so happy for this reward for following according to your orders.”

Marius:

“You really are a good girl my dear, and quite sensitive I have to say. I love girls like that.”

Laura:

“I am so happy for your compliment, mein Imperator. Normally I need quite some time to cum and sometimes don’t get one at all. But your fingers, your mouth were too amazing to resist. I felt my whole mind shut down for a second the moment your fingers started fucking my pussy. You really are perfect...”

Marius:

“Now that you are statisfied, surely you know what you have to do my little girl? If you do, stand up strip and kneel before me.”

Laura:

“Of course, mein Imperator!”

He sat on the edge of the bed and saw the girl slowly stand up, her clothes were already quite a bit messed up and she was quite shaky on her legs. She removed her ripped shirt and bra, and let her panties and skirt fall to the ground, her boots and socks joined the clothes and she then knelt before him, looking him into his enchanting eyes, happy to serve this enrapturing hunk. He raised his hip just a little bit, so that she could take down his pants and underwear. Once his member was free it sprang to life and slapped her lightly on the face, a little surprised she leaned back a little and could see his monstrous member for the first time.

Laura:

(This is at least nine inches long! And just how thick can this be?! Maybe seven inches? And the scent is so lovely, it’s making me all horny once more! I can’t wait to get a taste from it!)

Taking in a little bit more of the strong musky pheromones his penis was releaseing, she felt a light orgasm rock over her body just at the sight and smell of this divine thing before her. Seeing the girl having an orgasm just at the sight of his member made him quite happy and couldn’t resist smirking at his newest addition. Returning to her senses she could feel the water in her mouth overflowing at the need to swallow this wonderful piece of evolution before her. When her warm and lubricated mouth enveloped his member he felt extasy flow over him immediately, the tongue worming around his penis, her teeth and lips gently touching his shaft. Even though she wasn’t as skilled as many of his trained harem girls, it still felt much better than all the times he had recieved head before.

Laura:

(I have never felt anything like this, just sucking on his penis, moving my tongue around his shaft almost feels as good as having sex! This must be what a real man feels like, not like those pathetic excuses of betas I have met before! Having this inside my mouth just corrupts my body for every other man and I love it, knowing that I am now mein Imperator’s slave! I can’t wait to feel how it will feel when he enters me!)

With each stroke of her mouth she felt the bliss and pleasure flow directly into her brain. Even when it wasn’t as strong as her orgasm before, it was still a steady flow of bliss that seemed to envelop her heart more and more. She could feel the little bumps and crevices on his penis and she made sure to remember each one of them. While she was moving her head slowly to take in as much of his penis as she could, Marius wasn’t statisfied with it and put his hands on her head. Feeling the pressure of her Imperator on her head, she began moving faster, but even then the pressure only got stronger and soon her head was being moved more by him than her. The aggressive and dominating aura that was enveloping her through his hands was driving her mad and she became faster and faster with each second.

Laura:

(This isn’t the time for me to enjoy mein Imperator’s penis, this is the time to service him! I am nothing but his tool that exists to pleasure him! How could I be so rude and not realize it sooner?!)

As Laura was now bobbing her head in earnest herself, Marius removed his hand and leaned back a little to enjoy the sensation a little more. As she was aggressively moving her head, she began to suck on his dick when she moved her head back, she knew men loved the sound of women when they made lewd sounds as they were servicing their penis. With her own body also going into haywire, she felt how her hands were already fingering her pussy once more, but this time they actually felt good. Unlike last time she was recieveing so much pleasure from her that it was almost enough to make her orgasm. But she knew deep inside herself she wasn’t worthy of another orgasm just yet, thus she never came over this peak.

Laura:

(All I need to do is service meinen Imperator, no need for me to feel good, all that matters is his pleasure. Now I understand why all those women have thrown away their pathetic submale beings. Being part of his harem with just the possibility to get to have sex or service this stud should be enough to forget all about those Betas. I am so glad I serve him and spy on that miserable Helsin Kingdom!)

Marius:

“Good little bitch, you move your head much better now, and I love your sucking noises. I am sure with some training you will become one of my best little bitches in no time.)

Laura:

“Sho habbi to hear, mei Imberador...)

Not taking his cock out of her mouth she answered him, after all it would be rude to let go even for a split second while he hadn’t come in her little bitch mouth. Inside her soul there was already no place for the Helsin Kingdom anymore. She was completely overtaken by the colors of the Imperator that made her feel so very good. She already remembered every crevice and bump on his cock and made sure to use her mouth as good as possible to massage every last one of them. The happiness of serving him and being there only for his pleasure was making her feel so good that she felt proud of herself. After all, a bitch only exists to serve her mate with all that she has got, may it be in work, on the battlefield or, much more important, in the bedroom.

Marius:

“That is exactely how you pleasure a man. You were so bad and slow at the beginning, but now you are almost a scholar in dealing with the dick of your master.”

Laura:

“Shank you, zo mush...”

Hearing the complimenting words only strengthened the feelings she felt for him. All of her past males she had had sex with were already completely erased and only this male stood in her already corrupted heart. If it was his wish she would do any thing for him, may it be betraying her friend, or even killing her own parents. As long as it is for him, she could accomplish all of it. With her mouth and tongue working on his member so frantic, he slowly felt the pleasure coming from his penis growing larger and larger. With her sucking sounds and expert service he knew he wouldn’t hold much longer and would hit his peak in a little bit, so he made sure to give her yet another order.

Marius:

“Now my little bitch take all of my cum inside of you. I am sure you can do that for me right?”

Laura:

“I vill do mai besht!”

She could soon feel how his member began to twitch and spasm a little bit and was sure what would happen in a second. She moved his cock as deep into her mouth as she could, so that she would be able to swallow all of it. But as it exploded inside of her she felt how the amount was just too much. In just one moment it started to completely fill her mouth and after it began to drip out of it rapidly, she tried to hold as much of it in her hands as she could, but there was quite a bit of a puddle beneath her created by his semen. As she was swallowing the sperm that was inside of her mouth she felt the delicous fluid flowing down her throat. Every part of her that it touched became so hot and needy and she began to breath like a bitch in heat once more.

Marius:

“I have never release such a torrent, no wonder you couldn’t drink it all with your first try. But I am sure you will take care of this mess, right my little bitch?”

Laura:

“Of course, mein Imperator!”

She then took the semen in her hands into her mouth and savoured each drop of this Amrosia. Each swallow was giving her little orgasms was it hit her stomach. Her whole body began to feel like one clitoris and when she was taking on a doggy position to lick up every last bit of it. She felt happy and blissful at her service for her Imperator. He deserved her services and she would happily oblige, with each drop she slurped from the ground she had little orgasms and when she was finished, she looked up at him. The massive member was still as hard as before and had her juices and his semen all over it. Not able to hold back even a single second, she jumped at it and began to suck him heavily once more, making sure to get every last drip of cum on his dick. He was happy to see what she could do but even more so when he felt how she began to suck as if her life depended on it to get every single last drop that was still trying to hide inside his penis. Only after all was gone did release his dick and looked up at him.

Marius:

“Really a good little bitch you are. Now shall we make you feel good once more too?”

Laura:

“God please yes! Make me become your little bitch once more, I can’t wait to feel you inside!”

Squirming on the ground he could see a pink tint in her eyes, surely this was part of his effect on her and graped her by her arm and butt, to gently put her unto the bed. This feeling of safety and security was making her heart race like never before, when she felt the silken sheets under her she knew her time had finally come.

Marius:

“Now my bitch, take on that doggy position once more. I can’t wait to fuck my little bitch like the dog in heat she really is!”

Feeling his demeaning words for her mader her only hotter for him and she happily took on a doggy position and made sure to raise her butt as much as she could. With it high in the air, Marius had an easy access to her pussy and positioned his dick just at the entrance of her vagina. Slowly rubbing his dick up and down he enjoyed the moaning please of the girl to finally fuck her. After a few seconds of this torture she finally felt how it had entered her and hit every single G-Spot inside of her, giving her multiple orgasms just from entering her. Every fraction of her being was overwhelmed with complete bliss and pleasure and were taken over by the existence of the Imperator. Even if there had been a spot inside of her heart still trying to resist, now it was surely completely surrendering to the Imperator, singing songs of his glory.

Marius:

“You really are right my little bitch! How do you like my dick?!”

Laura:

“Too good, cumming all the time, going crazy!!!”

Feelng the girls pussy squirm and tighten around his dick made him quite happy. He knew this girl was having multiple orgasms each time he had thrust into her which made her pussy so extremely tight. He felt how the pleasure of her pussy was trying to milk his dick as best as it could, and it surely had the desired effect in making him come closer and closer to his orgasm. Even when the fellatio was taking minutes and minutes until he was even coming closer to his orgasm, a few ten seconds of sex with her was already making him come closer.

Marius:

“Such a tight hole you have, you really wanna get impregnated by me, huh bitch?”

Laura:

“Of course, mein Imperator! Please fill me with your semen and mark me as yours! Please put many little babies into my womb that will serve you just like I am! If you wish so, I would even train the myself to make them become bitches like myself!”

Marius:

“What a devoted little bitch you have become! Very well then, let us make this quick!”

With her extremely tight hole trying to get as much out of him as she could, he felt how the pleasure was just too much to bear for long. Just like for her that every thrust his bumps were hitting her G-Spots and making her orgasm multiple times over and over again. He continued to thrust into her for a few more minutes, never stopping, never slowing down. Quite contorary the speed of their thrusts were steadily increasing and the sweat of their bodies were already drenching the sheets. The whole room was filled with the stench of sex that would make any other person go into heat in seconds for sure, but these two didn’t even sense this odour, as they were creating it in the first place. As she felt his member twitch inside of her she knew he was close once more and thrust her buttocks completely into him, as he was thrusting as deep as he could, releasing all of the sperm her had into her. She felt how it slowly filled her pussy and conquered her womb, the warm sperm was making her pussy feel as if it was slowly massaged all the time. In the moment the sperm had hit her pussy she felt an even bigger orgasm take over her mind that left her completely white for a few seconds. He looked at the girl beneath him as she was fainting out, the whole bed was covered in his semen, as he release way too much for her little pussy to take all in.

Marius:

“This was definitely way more than I normally release, not that I am unstatisfied with it, Gahaha. Maids come in here and clean the bed, make sure to make this little mis comfortable after wards. I want her sleeping once I return.

???:

“Ja, mein Imperator!”

As the maids were entering the room he started to get new clothes and took a last gaze at the girl laying on the bed, she was still totally out of it and had a statisfied and blissful smile on her face. He was sure this girl would never ever be able to resist his orders from now on, she had become his bitch in her entirety. As he was moving the halls he felt how his member was still rock hard but the need to fuck some one wasn’t overwhelming him. It felt much better to fuck this new bitch then he had ever felt before, surely this too was an effect of this contract. When he slowly came closer towards the room where his Harem was, he already heared the happy moans of his girls from inside. As he opened the door he was happy to see Lilith fuck two of his girls at the same time with two even bigger penises as himself. He would say probably eleven inches long and eight inches wide, the girls under her were just lolling their heads around as they were orgasming each second of their mating. He wondered if Laura had the same look on her face when he had fucked her. What did surprise him quite a bit though was one of his guard fucking Lilith from behind, he had almost the same expression on himself as the girls, filled with pleasure and bliss. But still he moved his hips like a mad man.

Lilith:

“Looks like you are done with your little bitch, human. Here to join the fun?”

Marius:

“Not yet, succubus. I will just enjoy this show before me, we still have a lot to talk about.”

Lilith:

“Of course Human, I will finish these girls in a second, then I will join you.”

Saying that, he could see how the girls and the guy were suddenly enveloped in a red aura that looked like it originated from themselves. Only a moment later all three of them cried out in massive orgasms and the aura was absorbed by Lilith. Afterwards the girls and the guy around her collapsed and she slowly moved torwards him. Her clothes seemed to reappear out of nowhere as she was coming closer.

Lilith:

“Now human, show me the way.”

He lead her to a roundtable where they already had maids waiting with refreshments, offering some expensive wine to the succubus, he took a glass for himself and both sit down.

Marius:

“Now my queen, tell me which powers I got through this contract of yours.”

Lilith:

“Of course, human. As you probably already realised, your natural charms have been increased by a huge amount. Normal girls will fall in love with you just looking in your direction. The new mole under your eye especially has a strong charm effect, just like your eyes that sometimes will change it’s color to trap girls in it’s enchanting magic.”

Marius:

“So I have a mole then? Interesting.”

Lilith:

“You have my dear, and it is quite powerful I have to say. Your physique also changed alot under my magic. For one your muscles have increased at least triple, not only making you stronger and faster, but also giving you much more stamina. Those muscles should be quite helpful in the bed if you know what I mean.”

Marius:

“I already felt like I had much more stamina when I fucked this girl silly. It also seemed like I felt much more pleasure, but even then had almost complete control over my orgasm.”

Lilith:

“So you were aware of that too. Basically the pleasure you feel is much stronger than before, but your will alone can control when you come. So as long as you decide not to cum, you won’t, surely fucking a girl for hours and not cumming will make her squeel in delight, and once you cum inside of her it will overwhelm her mind.”

Marius:

“I like the way you think, my Queen.”

Lilith:

“But that isn’t all to it, if you strongly wish to impregnate a woman, you can impregnate even women that normally couldn’t recieve a child. Either at all, or just outside her circle. Of course, if you don’t wish so, no woman will recieve your child. You are also to read the minds of women to some extend. You won’t be able to know what they think directly, but you will have a vast amount of information about them. What do they like, what do they hate, what kind of fetish does she have, how does she love to be dominated... all kinds of information that will come in handy making them fall for you. Another thing you are capable of is suggestion, as you saw with the girl before, just talking to her can change the mind of a weak willed mind. Surely it won’t work that easily on stronger people, but it might still have an effect over time. And if they are weakend, like having sex with you, having an orgasm, or being in psychological distress, they will be much easier to be controlled and changed to your liking.”

Marius:

“I kind of felt that with the girl. She seemed to believe more and more to be my servant, the longer I was with her. I only told her so when you were there, but it was slowly eroding her mind.”

Lilith:

“Good observation. The last two things are that you are able to use the magic that I use too. but not only that, you are able to teach it to others quite easily. As a succubus, I am not really interested in offensive magic, but I still have many spells that can be used on others. Most of them are used to charm or hypnotise people, making them open to suggestion and control for quite some time, depending on the spell. Surely your mages will be happy to learn those later. The last thing that you recieved from my contract is the ability to recieve magic powers from others. Each time you fuck a girl, her magical powers will be transfered to you, that way you can even learn more magic from time to time. But more importantly, your spells get more powerful with each time, and allows me to stay even longer.”

Marius:

“I guess I recieved much more than I had initially anticipated. I thought maybe I will become more charming and make people fall easier for me, but with the spells and all it should be even easier to achieve my goal, and get revenge for my father and our beloved Oberkommandant. I can’t wait to try all of it out, but I have to say I am quite exhausted.”

Lilith:

“The summoning ritual takes a lot of magical powers from you, so it is only natural. Surely tomorrow we will get a chance to try out all of the new stuff.”

Marius:

“I am sure of it. For now let us return to our rooms, I especially reserved one for you besides mine. I guess you wouldn’t mind that?”

Lilith:

“The closer we are the better, so show me the way, human.”

Taking her hand into his, he escorted her back to his room and showed her hers. She was pleasured with the gigantic room and bed she recieved and went to sleep for herself, looks like the ritual took it’s toll on her too. When he entered his own room he was surprised to see Laura awake.

Laura:

“Welcome back, mein Imperator. I couldn’t wait to see you again and woke up when I heared your voice outside.”

Marius:

“You really are a good little bitch. Let us rest for tonight, I will need your help in finding your little spy friends tomorrow after all.”

Laura:

“I will be so happy to make them part of your harem too. They won’t be able to resist your charms, mein Imperator!”

With both of them exhausted from the love making, Laura fell asleep in the arms of her new master. She was so happy to serve him with all of her soul and would make sure those other spies wouldn’t be able to stand in the way of her own bliss.