The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Helsin Kingdom Chapter 2

When Laura awoke in the bed of her new master, she found the room empty, except one single maid that was waiting at the door.

“Good morning, miss Laura. Der Imperator has ordered me to wait until you wake up. Please follow me into the bathroom, we need to make you presentable for unseren Imperator.” was all the maid said.

Following her into the bathroom she took a bath at a luxury big bathtub and was cleaned with only the most expensive rinse and shampoo she had ever smelled. The flowery scent was making her dizzy and happy and the hands of the maid were quite pleasureable when they massaged her body with the rinse. Once she was dryed up the maid got clothes from the other room. They only consisted of a bra, panties, a face veil and a tranparent skirt in a brown color. It looked like she also brought some golden accessoires for her arms and legs, it all looked like some kind of harem outfit she had heared about from far away countries.

“This is your new outfit while you serve inside the harem. Put these on and meet me outside, I will show you the way out unserem Imperator.” said the maid coldly.

But she didn’t need any more invitation to put them on, just hearing the word “Imperator” was already making her feel horny and blissful inside her pussy. So with no resistance inside of her left she put all of the things on and they had fit her like a new set of skin. Enjoying her new look she stepped outside of the bathroom and walked out of the room. There the maid was awaiting her return.

“Now follow me fellow sister. Unser Imperator is already waiting for you.”

They then moved inside the mansion for a few minutes before they arrived at two big doors, as the maid opened them she could see a huge room with a big bulky desk at which her Imperator was already sitting. He looked up at her and smirked, which made her pussy twitch in lewd excitement.

“There you finally are, we have already waiting for you.”

Just hearing her words was making her heart melt and bump as faster as she ever remembered.

“I am so sorry I kept you waiting, mein Imperator.”

Looking around the room she could also see the demon that he had summoned the night before, looking at her with a lewd hunger.

“Now tell me more about your two spy friends. Can I assume that there was some kind of meeting planned about your findings at the ritual?”

“Of course, mein Imperator. It is sheduled for tonight at a warehouse in the north of the city. Shall I cancel it?”

“No, I will go there myself and make your friends join the empire, surely you have nothing against it?”

“Please make them join too mein Imperator! They will be so happy to serve you too! Oh, one of them is a guy though, can you make him surrender too?!”

Looking at Lilith questingly, “Can I?”

Her answer was swift and sobering, “You can’t human, your magic works on women to enchant them, make them love you from the bottom of the heart, so that they will believe anything you tell them. Throw away anything they formerly loved. But with males it is different, surely you can influence them and make weak willed individuals serve you, but it won’t work on any strong willed male. Ufufu, but I have just the right idea, human.”

“And that would be what?”

“I will join the lot of you and take care of the male human. I could even turn him into a girl if you wish so!”

“That is possible?!” the imperator asked surprised.”

“My magical abilities allow me to do many things, one of them is to change the properties of human flesh. I could turn a girl into a guy, give a guy breasts, make a girl have a dick... I haven’t used it for so long, I am actually looking forward to it, human.”

“But doesn’t that mean I too can use it?”

“Oh of course you can, but not with your current abilities, human. Once you became stronger and more adept with magic, it might be possible for you to use even high magic as the one that can change a humans body. Of now you will have to rely on us if you wish to do something like that.”

“Interesting. Lilith, since it is still a lot of time until the night, what do you plan in the mean time?”

“I will take a look at this beautiful city, I haven’t been here for so many years after all. It must have changed quite a bit over the years.”

“Shall I sent someone with you?”

“Don’t worry human. We are more capable to care for ourselves. We have your memorie to read a little about this city, but I want to experience as much as ourself as possible.”

“As you wish, I will take care of a few other stuff right here, so if there is anything just come here. Laura, you may return to the harem and get yourself confortable with the other girls there.”

“Of course, mein Imperator. I can’t wait to serve you once more.”

“The time will come, now excuse me.”

Hearing those words, Laura and Lilith left the room, while Lilith walked towards the end of the mansion, Laura was escorted by the maid towards the harem. Once inside she saw so many girls, all in the same outfit as herself, though each girl seemed to have another color. They all were touching each others body, some were taking a bath at a humongous bathing area that looked like a giant spa. Each one of them had a blissful face on them and Laura could make out a wonderful flowery scent in the room.

“Hello there, you must be the new girl, let me show you everything! I am Parina.” said a girl that suddenly was by her side. She looked a little older than herself, maybe in her mid twenties? Her blond hair was flowing down her body to her buttocks and she had at least d cup breasts. Her panties seemed to be quite wet and her nipples were clearly seeable through the thin silky bra. They then walked around he gigantic room and took a look at the dorms of the girls, each had multiple double beds and a few girls were making out in them. There also was another bathing room that looked to be used only for cleaning, with many different shampoo’s, rinses and perfumes. She was also brought to different single bed rooms that were apparently used for servicing den Imperator or one of his loyal subjects of guests. Once they had taken a look at all of it, Laura somehow felt horny and couldn’t resist looking at the hot girl before her.

“Ufufu, you look so bothered up, let me introduce you to another wonderful thing here.” with that Parina took Laura’s hand and led her towards one of the dorm rooms. There the two of them began kissing each other, Laura’s body felt like on fire and it her body was much more sensitive than before. Parina had told here sometime at the tour that the scent in this room was a mild aphrodisiac that kept each of the girls horny and caused their bodies to become more sensitive. Laura kissed with the girl quite intensively and their saliva was flowing down each other’s chins. She was sure she would enjoy her new life in this wonderful place...

At the same time, Lilith was walking around the town, though of course she had changed her look from the last time. Her horns, wings and tail had disappeared and her clothes looked much more normal than before. She had a short skirt that ended quite a bit above her knees and she had a revealing top to boot. Her bra and cleavage were quite visible and each guy that passed her tried to take a look at her. She enjoyed the attention and gave one or the other guy an air kiss. As she was strolling around the city, took at look at the church, which she couldn’t enter, the main hall and a few of the many market places. She saw many items she had never seen before and seduced quite a few merchants to give her the items for free. Her bounty were a few accessoires she liked the look of and some perfumes that were quite nice. The city seemed to consistent of the manor in which der Imperator lived and a big building just next to it, both located in the south of the city. All of the countries political affairs were handled there and a few embassies were located there. In the middle of the city was a gigantic marketplace and church that were having people from around the country and even different countried makeing trades there. In the west and east of the city were mostly houses of the people and a few smaller market places and shopping areas. She could also see a few smaller churches here and there. In the north of the city seemed to be mostly industrial places with many black smithes and warehouses, militrary training facilities...

When she had taken a look at the center and a little of the east she could already see the sun slowly descent upon the city and she made her way back towards the mansion. She was happy to see a few brothels inside the city and gave the girls inside a little of her lustful blessing, wanting to make them happy when they had fun with their customers.

“Looks like you returned Lilith, I hope you enjoyed our city?”

“It looks much bigger than I had anticipated, there seems to have been some huge changes in the time I wasn’t here. Not that I dislike it human.”

“Glad to hear, I already made the preparations for our nightly fun and have ordered Laura to return to her normal clothes once we leave. I want her to betray her friends and present them to us, reaffirming her status as part of my harem and army.”

“Making a slave reassure her loyalty is quite smart, human. I can see why you have become so influantial in these lands. People seem to absorb your words and work according towards them.”

“It did take me and my father quite a long time to make the people believe in us so much. And even now I always have to be aware to bring in the right results so that people do not start doubting their loyalty towards me.”

“Ufufu, such a busy man you are. I will wait in my room until it is time. Just call for me.”

With Lilith gone, der Imperator went back to his other duties. When the sun had already sunken and wasn’t seen anywhere anymore, he called for Laura and Lilith to come towards the stable. Laura had led them towards one of the warehouses that was a little hidden and seemed to have been abandoned for quite some time already. Laura went in there alone with a special item Lilith had given her, and entered a hidden room in one of the corners of the warehouse to meet with her former teammates.

“Good night the two of you, I am so sorry for being late!” she said as she took a look at both of them. Melina was standing near a crate wearing a red skirt and shirt, her blond hair was always in a pony tail and her green eyes were just as cute as ever. While brandon had his short brown hair with a blue shirt and pants.

“You aren’t even that late Laura, hahaha. I can’t wait to hear about that ritual you were talking about!” said Melina looking expectingly at Laura. Laura took a few steps to be near Melina and then look towards the door she had just recently came throug.

“There is some one I would like to introduce you before that. A wonderful person I met at the ritual that completely changed my life! Please come in, mistress Lilith!” hearing the words “Mistress” and “Lilith” made Melina tremble. She had heared the rumors about the queen of succubi that was said to enslave so many men and women, but this women couldn’t be that person... right? But when she saw the person that entered she wasn’t so sure anymore. Her enourmous breasts, her thin waist and her big butt, those red eyes and flaming hair, she almost looked like a goddess born in the body of a human, just looking at her was making Melina feel strange. And when she looked at Brandon that was totally transfixed on the women she got a little scared.

“Brandon wake up, this might be bad!” she shouted at him and saw him brake out of the trance and look towards her, but a second later the woman took his chin in her hand and guided it towards her face. In just one moment his face seemed to relax once more as he stared into her eyes and a creepy smile came over his face.

“Such a good boy, don’t mind that little girl friend of yours over there, I look so much better, right?”

“Oh yes, you are fucking hot...” he said with a totally happy smile on his face. Melina couldn’t believe what was happening right now. Her friend came in here with a demon that was enslaving her boyfriend and partner? And why couldn’t she move suddenly?!

“Wondering why you can’t move? A special little tool mistress Lilith gave me. She wants you to sit here and see your little boyfriend become enslaved, not able to do anything about. She just likes to play with couples and make them feel despair.” her good friend said, how could Laura do this to the both of them? She could now see the demoness kiss heavily with her boyfriend as she moved her hand on his already hard member, which she could even see through his clothes. The sound of their kisses was reverberating inside the room and she could see a pink aura flowing from this woman all over the room. The sweet scent of it made her feel bothered and horny, while she helplessly looked at her boyfriend.

Brandon on the other hand was having the time of his life, such a gorgeous woman was kissing with him and stroking his hard member. He couldn’t wait anymore and opened his pants and let them and his underwear fall to the ground. The naked hand of her on his exposed member was even better and he moaned into her mouth, as her tongue was conquering every part of his mouth. He tongue was like a snake that seemed to go around his whole tongue and massaging every crook of his inside. The feeling was absolutely amazing and he felt himself rapidly growing closer towards his edge, when he suddenly felt her hands on his torso pushing him back. As he lost his balance he fell on his butt and was supporting his body with his hands, while his legs were spread widely. He saw the leg of this goddess before him move towards his member and stroking it slowly. The back of her feet and her toes were slowly massaging his member and it felt even better than a blowjob from his girlfriend. He could feel his first orgasm coming over him as this woman was dominantely jerking him off.

“God, miss Lilith I am already coming! I am so sorry!” he yelled as his fluid erupted from his member. Ashamed at his fast orgasm and the thrill of her massaging were already making his dick hard again. Normally he needed a few minutes before he could become hard again, but with a goddess like her, it was so easy to get it working once more.

Melina couldn’t believe what she saw, this woman was only doing her thing for a minute and he had already cum while she was stomping on his member. The fluid that came out of him looked like semen, but she had the horrible hunch that it was something else. “Ufufu, you aren’t wrong about that Melina. That isn’t only his semen. Mistress Lilith has put a curse on him that makes him cum out his manliness with each of his orgasms. Soon he will be a girl like us, wailing in pleasure while mistress Lilith makes him cum even more!” Hearing those words made the dread grow inside of her even more. Not only was her boyfriend being raped by this demon, she was also turning him into a woman, and who knows what she will do afterwards.

As his member was being massaged by this wonderful woman he could already feel his next orgasm, but just as he was near it she had stopped her service. “Human, beg me, your mistress, to let you cum. Only then will you recieve the pleasure you had moments ago. Fufu...” hearing those words, Brandon knew what he had to do. “Oh please mistress Lilith, please let me cum, I want to feel so good once more!”

When she heared those words come out of his mouth her smile went even wider. She took her foot away just a little more before she stomped his member for real this time, the pleasure of her foot crushing his balls and his member gave him extreme pleasure he had never felt before which instantly made him get over the edge, erupting even more than before.

As Brandon came again Melina could see how his member between his legs was getting a little smaller, while there seemed to be mini breasts at his torso. She also was sure that she saw his hair grow just a little bit. She then saw how the demoness didn’t stop stomping on his member and made him cum three more times, and each time she was sure his penis was shrinking, as his breasts and hair grow longer. His voice also seemed to become just a little higher as he was screaming in pleasure.

“Ufufu, such a good little bitch you are human. Now get on all fours and look at your dear girlfriend. She too should be able to see you feel this good.” hearing her words Brandon did as he told and got on all of his four limbs. He then felt how the woman was moving behind his back and he could feel something hard pushing against his behind. He wasn’t sure what it was, but deep inside he wanted to feel it inside him, like the obedient bitch he already was.

“Please mistress Lilith, please take my anal virginity! Please!” hearing those words out of the mouth of her boyfriend made her body grow cold in despair. Here he was not only submitting to a demon, but also begging her to fuck his ass. She saw the hideous smile on her face as she thrust deep into him, his face contorted in pleasure as he came once again, making his dick shrink even more. It was now almost the sice of a childs that wouldn’t be able to pleasure a woman the way she deserved. Seeing him in such a pitiful state made her suddenly want to move towards him and dominate him the way this succubus was. Just thinking about it that way made her pussy grow hot and her breathing was becoming a little faster. “Enjoying the show? It’s so nice to see your boyfriend become a slave to the mistress while he begs her to turn him into his little slut right?” she heard her friend behind her say to her, and she was right, it was quite fascinating to look at. But deep down she new she had to stop this and shouted, “Brandon wake up, that woman is a demon, kill her!". Or at least she thought she did, as only a whispering had left her mouth. “I already strengthened the magic over you, so that you can only whisper, we don’t want you to break his spell once more after all!", hearing Laura say those words she felt the despair return to her once more. Was there really nothing she could do?

At the same time Brandon felt so good with the woman thrusting into him...? It felt so good to have sex with another woman and he brought his hands towards his pussy. Wait his pussy? If he has a pussy he must be a girl right? But he has a penis right... Trying to search for it he finally found it, but it was so small much smaller then he could remember, what was going on? “Ufufu such a good little girl, I am so proud of you that you are already so far. Your penis is already only a little bigger than a clitoris and your breasts are already so cute. Just look at your hair so silky and long!” hearing those words Brandon took a strand of his hair into his hands. They really were silky and long, no way a guy would have such hair. Thinking that way he felt another orgasm wash over him but it didn’t feel like before, there wasn’t anything coming out of him, and his hand returned to his pussy once more, fignering it in earnest. At the same time he felt the hands of the woman on his breasts as she was massaging them and pinching his nipples so loveingly. “Ufufu, such a good little girl, you are my little girl right?” as he heared the woman talk to her once more, she knew she was right, she was her girl and she needed to tell her that. “Yes mistress Lilith, I am your girl, please fuck me harder! Please fuck my pussy!”

When Laura heard those words tears were slowly dripping out of her eyes, seeing her boyfriend being turned into a girl by this demon and submitting to her willingly was crushing her heart. She felt an emptyness flow over her as she knew she had lost him forever. He already completely looked like a girl. He has long brown hair that was all around him, his breasts and hips were just like a healthy girl her own age and his penis was not bigger than her own clitoris. She saw how the demoness took her hips a few inches away and then pounded into him once more, but this time she could clearly hear the wetness of a pussy being rubbed against. The face of her former boyfriend was completely overwritten with pleasure as “he” came over and over again. With each thrust of the demoness she saw “him” come and come once again...

“Such a good girl, I am sure you will love your new master, just as your girlfriend will soon come to love!” hearing those words she was a little surprised, master? What master? When she thought about it a little more she could only imagine one person, den Imperator of this country, Marius. And just as she had finished the thought she heared his footsteps coming closer. Looking at him made her pussy twitch in anticipation. She had seen him before and thought of him being absolutely handsome, but now he looked even better. He basically radiated manliness and his dick was just as prominent in his pants as his muscles were on his shirt. She could sense herself gulping down a big load of salvia as her mouth was completely watering up just at the sight of him, and he was steadily walking towards her and Laura.

“My my, what a little bitch in heat we have here. Tell me your name slut.” hearing those demeaning words made her pussy heat up like a flame. He was such a stud that was not even trying to consider herself and only wanted to dominate her, and that was what she had wished for since she had layed her eyes on him. What she didn’t know was that the scene of her boyfriend being enslaved broke her heart, which made it being filled with the presence of der Imperator so easily.

“Haaa.... Haaa... Melina... you are so... hot...” she said panting as she looked at the wonderful man before her. He took her chin in his hand and guided her mouth towards his. As she was already broken by her boyfriend being stolen right before her eyes, there was no resistance towards a kiss left in her. Hearing her boyfriend moaning in pleasure, screaming in orgasms was breaking her down each second she was wrestling with Marius. His tongue felt better than anything she had ever felt inside her mouth, when she felt his fingers pushing her panties away and entering her awaiting slit, she had a gigantic orgasm that totally made her blank out for a second. When she came to herself once more she saw Marius before her and could only feel admiration and love for her former enemy. He was anything she had ever wished for and his fingers were assuring her of that truth with each passing second. He threw her on a nearby crate and forced his penis inside her already well lubricated pussy and she had an orgasm once again. Feeling his length and width entering her, widening her pussy to it’s size made her cum so hard she had been passed out for a few seconds again. But Marius never stopped pounding into her and as soon as she came to herself she felt another gigantic orgasm rock over her. The betrayal of her friend and boyfriend, the pheromones of Lilith and Marius, the pleasure of the aura of the succubus, all had made her mind and body being enveloped in so much pleasure that she was able to cum again and again and again. In mere minutes her whole mind had been overtaken by the pleasure and were ever it left her, was total obedience and servitude towards her Imperator. When he left her pussy minutes later all that remained in herself was her loyalty for the empire that she loved to serve so much. She could see her new master walk over to her girlfriend and fuck her just like he had fucked herself. Just like her he seemed to black out with every orgasm and when Marius was finished he sweared complete loyalty towards him. When he moved towards her she knew what she had to do, moved down from the crate, knelt infront of him and sweared her allegiance. “I, double agent of the empire, Melina. Will serve meinem Imperator, with all of my soul. My body and heart belong to you and will do as you wish.” Saying those words alone gave her another orgasm. She was then taken with her girlfriend to a nearby wagon and then brought towards the mansion. Over the next few days they would both recieve more training and then were called towards dem Imperator’s room once more...

“Good to see you all three once more. I am glad you all decided to continue your mission of spying on the pitiful Helsin Kingdom. I hope you have already read your briefings?” her new master asked her. Just standing before him was making her totally wet for him.

“Ja, mein Imperator! I and Laura will return to the country and report the ritual for summoning water has been a total disaster, causing a flood inside the Imperator’s mansion. We will also tell them that the Empire doesn’t seem to plan any war activities and is concentrating on furthering it’s trade affiliations.”

Then her girlfriend said her own goals, “While I will remain here and spy “further” on the glorious empire. All of my letters will tell of the silence and quietness of the empire, and that there are no movements towards the Helsin Kingdom at all.” she said.

Their new master smiled and was quite happy to hear them tell him their new orders and said, “Good my little sluts, I will make sure to reward all of you once you come back. In the mean time gather as much information about the Helsin Kingdom as you can and relay it towards me. Everything about their politics and armies, especially the borders, we are currently planing a mission for capturing a few posts inside the helsing Kingdom and will try to disguise it as another countries attack. Surely your intel will be helping us with that, right?” “Jawohl, mein Imperator!” were all three of them saying in unison, looking at their master in bliss.

When Marius was corrupting the spies in his city, Lester was awaiting the arrival of his fiancé. When he saw the royal carriage enter the castle’s gate, he felt his heart beat grow strongly. He looked down on Maria as she welcomed their new guest. He knew what the plan would be, he was hiding inside the room that was planned for Kalina. While Maria told the princess that Lester was actually out on a mission and wouldn’t return for at least two weeks, she would see the surprise of him waiting inside her room. When he saw her enter the room totally sad that she wouldn’t be able to see him, he knew they had succeeded.

“Hi there my sweet heart. I hope you didn’t miss me too much?” he said, seeing her eyes grow wide in surprise. She immediately ran towards him and hugged him heavily, kissing him on his lips. “I am so happy to see you! I already thought I couldn’t see you for so long when I was longing for you my dearest Lester!” she cried into his mouth. Their kissing continued for a few minutes before she let go of him.

“Sorry for playing such a horrible prank on you, but you were just as heartless not telling me about you coming over here!” he said while looking her deep into her eyes, “I am so sorry, but I just wanted to surprise you so much my dear!”

As the plans for their day was already packed they soon went into the throne room to greet the king himself, afterwards Kalina was taken towards the other girls to meet up for the planing of the festival, as Lester was the prince of the country, he wasn’t allowed until the plans were solidified. The festival was always organized by the normal people and the royalhood would be surprise on the day of the festival, he always loved this festival because of this. When the princess returned to her room he fell asleep in a second and Lester was happy to take a last look at her as he too went into his bed.