The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Her Husband’s Hucow

By CNP

Commissioned by CJ

They were all surprised how far in the country the GPS had led them. Even more so when they arrived at the address.

Victoria must have really done well for herself! Easily one hundred acres of land surrounded by ranch rail.

Mary tried to hide her jealousy. “So, what do you think? Did she win the lottery?”

“We would have heard about it.” Lily answered, she was driving. “Or at least my husband would have. He still wastes money that way.”

“I’m surprised you let him get away with it.” Amy giggled.

“He had worse hobbies.” Lily answered with a dominant grin before returning to the subject at hand. “No. Vicky was never the type to gamble. Oh wow!”

The other women in the car were just as awestruck as they drove up the paved winding lane. The house was not only enormous. It was immaculately well kept. Especially the pristine garden that was to the south of it. The squash were in bloom, and any one of their fruits could have been prize winners.

“She did always like plants. Here degree was in biology, right? Maybe she made her money off that?” Amy ventured, brushing aside her blond hair as she did so.

“She was into botany.” Mary answered. “But I don’t know how you’d make much money off of it. And I don’t remember her liking swimming so much. Look at that pool!”

As they pulled up to the house, they could see a swimming pool behind a rod iron fence. It must have been over twenty meters in length. The landscaping around it was incredible. The mulch was laid with precision not unlike the garden on the other side of the house.

“Wow.” all the women said together.

A familiar face greeted them at the end of the longest driveway any of them had been on.

“Is that really Victoria?” Lily asked quietly as she unbuckled her seatbelt.

“Who else would it be?” Mary answered shrugging as she opened her door.

Truth be told, Mary was thinking the same thing. The woman greeting them only slightly resembled what she remembered of Victoria.

But then, time had run its course on all of them…

Amy had filled out in a more desirable way than most her age. But she was so shy about her own growing old that Mary couldn’t think of the last time she’d seen her friend without makeup on. Not since the divorce… Still, she must have been doing something men had taken notice of since then. Nowadays Mary could hardly keep track of the number of men her friend had been with.

Lily never filled out. In fact, from afar Lily could be mistaken as a youth. Though that was entirely due to her short height and slender frame. Aside from a few wrinkles that came with early middle age, Lily was the spitting image of her college self. Though her personality had changed quite a bit. The shy girl Mary had known in college had been replaced by one of the bossiest women she’d ever met.

And Mary, well, things could have been worse for Mary. She’d lost most of the weight she’d put on after the kids. Most of the weight. At least it had gone to more desirable places. But everything else about her… well, even she would be the first to admit that she wasn’t the adventurous girl she once was. Maybe it was marriage, maybe it was the kids, maybe it was just growing older? But Mary had grown comfortable with her routines and had yet found any reason to change them.

But Victoria...

Victoria had aged surprisingly well. Better than well. If she’d only went by the pictures she’d had, Mary wouldn’t have recognized her. Especially not from a distance.

Mary had always remembered Vicky with a rather square frame. Stocky even.

But by the looks of it, Victoria had put on some weight.

But it wasn’t just that she’d gained pounds over the years. She had. More so than Amy or Mary.

A lot more so.

It was that she’d gained curves.

A lot of them.

As she approached there was a sway in Victoria’s hips that Mary didn’t quite recognize in her friend.

It was a swagger she’d only seen in Victoria when she was on the hunt.

It had taken a long time for Vicky to open up about her sexuality. Not until their senior year. It had regretfully broken up a few friendships. But not among those who’d come to visit now.

Everyone here knew that Victoria was into women.

But she’d always been so shy about it…

The average looking girl that Mary had once shared a dorm with had transformed. Blossomed.

She’d let her hair grow long around her curves. Her face had rounded some with maturity. But not nearly as much as it had around her hips.

Or her bust…

Mary couldn’t help but lick her lips a bit in jealousy as her friends started to hug one another in greeting.

It just didn’t seem possible that anyone could be such a late bloomer… Mary shook her head. Even though they looked natural… with all the money that Victoria had clearly been spending, she must have gone under the knife at some point. It just wasn’t possible for a woman’s breasts to grow that much so late in life!

Her thighs, sure. But her bust? Not unless Vicky had been popping out kids. And Mary knew that wasn’t likely given Victoria’s persuasion.

She sighed. Mary hated to admit that now she was not only jealous of her friend’s fortune, but of her looks as well. Middle age didn’t treat everyone so kindly.

Then she smiled and last in line hugged her friend.

“It’s good to see you, Vicky!”

“You too, Mary!” Vicky said giving a tighter squeeze. “I’m so glad you could all make it out here! I know it’s a bit of a ways out.”

“A bit, yeah. But wow! Definitely worth the drive!” Lily said. “How’d you find this place anyway?”

“Oh, it was Vinny’s idea.” Vicky said stepping back and waving her hand toward the fields around her. “She was always a sucker for the meadowlands. I’m sorry she’s busy on business all this weekend. Maybe you’ll all get to meet her Sunday night if you stay long enough.”

“I hope we can. We were all wondering who this mysterious woman might be that made you run off so far away into the boonies.” Mary said smiling. She and the other girls had heard that Victoria had a steady partner. There had been some talk of wedding plans. But nothing had come of it. Everyone had just assumed they didn’t feel the need to.

“Well, judging by this place I can understand why she swept you off your feet off to the countryside.” Lily said before Amy gave her a sharp elbow.

Vicky laughed. “Yeah, I’ve been lucky. But you should know that all this wealth I’ve now found myself with wasn’t entirely Vinny’s doing. I was able to contribute more than my fair share. C’mon, let me give you the full tour!”

Mary had expected a tour of the house. Instead, Vicky had led the group over to a four seater electric club car. She shook her head as she got into the back seat. “I’ve never seen one of these outside of a golf course.”

“Yeah, well, it comes in handy when you have this much land. I don’t really care for driving the atvs unless I have to.” Vicky answered as she took them down a gravel path toward the fence line.

“Don’t you have farm hands that could do that for you?” asked Lily.

“I could, I guess.” Vicky shrugged as they went off the gravel onto a dirt two track. “But the club car is cheaper. And it’s not like there’s much work I can’t do myself. It’s kind of fun hitching up the bush hog.”

The smile she gave was warm and unadulterated. One that was contagious. Mary would have never in a million years guessed that her friend would have taken up a passion for farming.

Vicky stopped the car at the top of a hill that overlooked her land.

“You can see everything pretty clearly from here.” she said hopping out of the car and pointing off in the distance. “Assuming the surveyors were accurate, everything inside the fence line is mine.”

“So what is it you’re growing?” Amy asked.

“Grass, mostly.” Vicky laughed kneeling to the ground and picking up a clump. “I brush hog the land every so often to keep it from getting too fallow. Helps keep the ticks down. Livestock seem to like it a bit shorter, too.”

“Okay, what sort of livestock are you keeping?” Amy prodded again.

“None at the moment. I lease the land out to the neighbors when they want it. You’d be surprised how much some will pay for a clean meadow.” answered Vicky.

“Wow. So that big barn down there is yours, too?” Lily asked pointing toward red tin roofed building.

“Yeah, we put that up when we moved in. I’m rather fond of the stained wood siding. Silly, I know, hardly anyone sees it but me and Vinny. But it matches the house.” Vicky smiled.

“Whatever makes you happy!” Mary said. “So how about we get a tour of the house?”

“And its restrooms! It was a long drive!” said Lily.

The friends laughed and hopped back into the electric club car.

After visits to the water closets, Vicky showed them the various rooms of her home and where each would be spending the weekend before leading the group back to the countertop of Vicky’s kitchen.

It was a big u-shaped thing that served mostly as an eatery for breakfast. High stools lined it and with the time drawing past five, Vicky pulled down some glasses and put it to its original purpose.

“Who’s ready for a drink?” she asked.

“Me!” Lily and Amy answered with enthusiasm.

“Mary?” Vicky asked.

Mary stuck out her tongue. “You know I don’t like being called that any more than you like being called Victoria! Would you mind putting on a pot. I’m still not much of a drinker, but I’ll happily share mine when you all feel like sobering up.”

“Well, I’m glad not everything has changed.” Vicky laughed. “It’s amazing how much and how fast things can go topsy turvy when you aren’t paying attention. Alright, Lily, Amy, what’ll it be?”

“You have anything white?” said Amy.

“You have anything harder?” Said Lily.

They all laughed.

“Alright. Pots on for Mary. Let me grab a glass for Amy. Still like it dry?” Vicky said.

Amy nodded.

“And something harder for Lily…” Vicky paused and tapped her chin as she went to her refrigerator.

She pulled out a two bottles. The first was an already opened pinot grigio which she set next to Amy’s glass. The other was an old fashioned bottle of milk.

“Phew!” said Amy, pulling out the loosened cork. “I was worried you were taking my request for something white very literally!”

“I was.” Vicky winked as she went to a nearby cabinet and pulled out two more bottles. One vodka. The other coffee liqueur.

“Nice!” Lily answered approvingly. “Good choice!”

“Hard to go wrong, right?” Vicky said over her shoulder as she grabbed an old fashioned glass and put some rocks in it. She put in two fingers of vodka then half a finger of the liquor before topping the glass with milk. “You’ll have to tell me if I should moonlight as a bartender.”

“Whiter than I usually like it.” Lily said skeptically before taking it.

The other women laughed. Mary didn’t mind the wait on her coffee, even though enough had been brewed to pour a cup. Vicky clearly planned on waiting for the pot to fill before pouring anything alcohol free out. She dropped down a shot glass and gave herself a neat shot of the vodka while looking over to Amy.

Amy had comfortably settled into her wine and her cheeks had already flushed.

Lily was still eyeballing her white russian. Then looked over to the milk jar still out on the counter. “You know I’ve never seen milk in a glass bottle like that outside of a cartoon.”

The group laughed again. “I’ve got a neighbor who runs a dairy. One of the perks of living in the country.”

“Well, to living in the country then!” Lily said before raising her glass.

“To living in the country!” The other women chimed in. Amy finished her glass of wine. Vicky raised her empty shot glass.

Mary raised her empty hand then looked over to Lily who had taken more than just a sip.

“Wow!” Lily said, finally setting the glass down. “You could moonlight as a bartender! That’s the best drink I’ve ever had!”

“Thanks! The trick is going heavy on the vodka.” Vicky laughed as she finally grabbed a mug for Mary. “I’d like to say it’s because I don’t use Kahlua. Honestly, though, I’m pretty sure for that drink what you’re enjoying the most is the milk.”

“Here try a sip!” Lily said sliding her lowball over to Amy.

“Wow!” Amy said after she had a taste. “Well. Mind if I have one while the ingredients are still out then?”

“It would be my pleasure!” Vicky laughed as she poured Mary’s cup. “Do you want room?”

“Why not? Go ahead and put a touch of vodka in it along with some of that milk.” Mary said to the cheers of the other girls.

“Way to go Mary! I can’t remember the last time you had a hard drink!” Amy said.

“I can!” Lily interrupted “We all ended up at that gay strip club, remember.”

“No!” Mary answered as she took the mug from Vicky. “And that’s why I’m having just the one shot!”

They all laughed and spent the night catching up getting drunk.

Vicky was a gracious host, never quite letting anyone’s cup empty except her own.

Mary had lost count of how many shots of vodka her friend had taken. That was when she decided to slow down herself.

She could feel herself getting tipsy after the first cup of coffee. It had been a long time since she’d had any real liquor so that was somewhat to be expected. But the coffee had been good.

Really good.

And by the time Mary realized that she’d finished the first glass Vicky had made her another one the same as the first.

Between the strong coffee and creamy milk, Mary couldn’t taste the alcohol. Even among friends she didn’t want to suffer the next day through a hangover.

Still, slowing down didn’t mean she had to stop…

Things started to get hazy for her by the time Vicky had moved them over to den area and started a fire. The other girls had joked about her being such a lightweight and Mary had just laughed along with them because it was true. And she was having fun.

It was nice to lounge by the fireplace and catch up with friends she’d once been so close to.

As the night drew on, Mary found herself growing sleepy. She’d long since last track of the conversation and had caught herself drifting off watching the flames.

Mary laughed at herself. She was usually a night owl. But now, even despite drinking the coffee she was having trouble keeping her eyes open.

She knew it must have been the vodka.

Lightweight, she thought, laughing at herself.

At least she wasn’t the only one. Amy had already fallen asleep on the alpaca rug.

The booze had gotten to Lily and Vicky, too. They were sitting next to each other swaying side by side in front of the fireplace. Mary couldn’t make out the conversation anymore. All the words seemed to meld together.

She knew she was drunk.

And the other girls were, too.

Lily was even giggling as Vicky toyed playfully with her breasts through her shirt.

Lily had always been curious. Mary giggled to herself, fog headed. Then fell asleep.