The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Her Place

MD, MF, FF, Harem, GR, MA

By Gregory Michelson

Chapter III: Cleaning and Cleaning…

* * *

The next morning, Linda woke up, yawning as she got out of bed.

She blinked. She was naked, and her tits felt…

Linda cupped one full, heavy orb and bounced it once or twice, hissing in reaction. Then she ran a finger over her nipple and moaned in delight. It felt so incredibly hot… In fact..

Linda strutted over to her mirror and stared at herself. Her tits thrust out proudly, while a newly curvy set of hips flared out from her waist. She ran her fingers over her ass and moaned in delight. Not a any of that tiny bit of cellulite that was really bothering her. Just what you’d want in a woman who was finishing up the house and getting it ready for…

Linda bit her lip. Who was she getting it ready for? Linda looked around the living room and realized just how sterile it was.

Oh, not because it was being cleaned. That was a woman’s place, to keep the house clean and tidy.

But for what? For who?

Linda shook her head, but then the alarm went off, and she had to hurry and get ready for work. Especially since she’d have to sweep again. Letting the house go without a morning cleaning would just be a route to making it messy again, and what kind of man was interested in a messy woman?

Dressing was a little harder, because she needed to forgo her bra and find clothes that would fit her. Now, they were tight. Tighter than she had ever worn to the office before, her tits pressing against the fabric of her business-blouse while her nipples were firmly outlined against the fabric.

The way the cool fabric rubbed against her nipples got her hot all over again, but she’d be late if she paused to masturbate. Maybe she could do that at work.

Maybe where some guy could listen and wonder at the sounds that were coming out of the bathroom. She moaned and pressed her legs together at that image.

But then she had to get ready and get to work… and that meant sweeping the house. Linda practically ran to the closet and grabbed the broom, before she started running it over the immaculate tiles. Then, it was time to vacuum the carpet. The sound of the vacuum was just so… relaxing.

Her place. Just cooking and cleaning and waiting for her man to come home before he’d reward her, fucking her over the table she’d worked so hard to clean. The thought turned her on, even though she didn’t have a man to come home and reward her.

But… she had a clean house. And that counted for something, didn’t it?

The thought made Linda smile.

* * *

When she got out, holding her briefcase, the cool air was a shock to her system.

And her mind.

What the hell?

She’d been cleaning like some…some maid! Linda shivered, remembering how fun it had been, how satisfying. But she wasn’t a maid, she was a professional woman, a professional. Someone who didn’t spend her day cleaning.

However fun it had been.

Linda took a deep breath. She should…

She should go to work.

On the other hand… Linda had thought that the floor could use a good waxing and…

No!

Linda turned and headed for her car, fully aware of the way her ass seemed to wiggle and sway on its own.

A jogger on the street looked at her and whistled. Normally, she’d be offended. Normally, nobody would think to whistle at her.

He wasn’t much to look at, but he was…

A man.

Linda wondered. Was his house clean? Or did it need a little lady’s touch…

Fuck! She shook her head and banished the image of her working in some anonymous house, the sound of a TV playing in the background.

Linda got into her car and turned it on, hitting the radio to get some music. That’d calm her down.

The music rose in the car as she drove down the road, the crowded morning traffic somehow more annoying than usual. It had an infectious beat, and Linda found herself bobbing her head to it.

What’s your place, what’s your place… More words followed, cooking and cleaning, and—Linda blinked and looked dwn at the radio display. But then the words shifted and it was just some ordinary bubblegum song.

Linda stared at the radio. What the hell was that? Had she heard the words in her mind, about about how her place was in the house, cooking and cleaning, wet pussy waiting for her man to come back and fill it? Or had the radio really been playing that so that every woman on the road could wonder why they were driving when they had a place to be.

Her place?

Her Place.

Linda licked her lips, pressing her legs together, and tried to focus on anything else as she drove to the office.

When she got to the office, she paused. There were gir—women going in, as usual. But they were dressed… shorter skirts, partially unbuttoned business suits, and a few who, like Linda, were boasting improved bodies.

I wonder about the others? Linda shook her head. Obviously, not every man wanted a bit-titted cow, so you’d need some women for them.

It made sense. Her place wasn’t every other woman’s place.

Linda shook her head again, trying to banish the treacherous thought. This was her office. She had to behave properly. Be a good gir—employee. Linda got out of her car, and, ignoring the warmth in her pussy, strode forward.

Inside the lobby, Linda turned to say hello to Alicia. “Hi Alic…” Her voice tailed off as she stared at the younger woman.

Alicia, like Linda, had grown, her large breasts now even heavier, especially since she was wearing a V-neck sweater, her orbs pulling it out and showing off her cleavage.

“Hey, Linda…” Alicia said. “How was your night?” The redhead looked up at her and licked her lips, and Linda realized that Alicia was also not wearing a bra. Even as Linda stared, Alicia giggled and adjusted her sweater, the heavy orbs shifting under the fabric, the indentation of thick nipples showing even through the sweater.

“Okay… and yours?”

“I spent all night cleaning,” Alicia said. “My apartment was like, disgusting!” She shook her head. “I hadn’t cleaned it in days!” She looked around. “I mean, what kind of man would wanna marry a woman who wasn’t houseproud?”

Linda nodded. Alicia was right. What kind of man would want to spend his days working just to come home to a pigsty. What kind of woman wouldn’t take pride in having a nice, clean house for their man…

“Right…” Linda said. Suddenly, the screens flashed.

HER PLACE. White against black on Alicia’s monitor. She stared at it for a moment and shrugged. It made sense. Every woman needed to think about her place.

“Oh, did I show you?” Alicia suddenly said. “I found some great bargains on portable vacuums!” she held out a printout, and Linda stared at it. They were nice, sleek things, better than anything she had because she hadn’t bought a new vacuum in like, forever. Because she was always spending money on stuff she didn’t need.

But one of those…. Linda smiled. Something light, something you could just pull out when you had a few free minutes between full-scale vacuuming.

Yes…

Linda smiled. “Can I take that?”

“I’ve got an extra copy!” Alicia said. Linda nodded, and then tucked it into a pocket. She could order it when she was in her office. With that, she left. It was time to go to work.

* * *