The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Her Place

MD, MF, FF, Harem, GR, MA

By Gregory Michelson

Chapter IV: Changing Duties

* * *

Linda started to get to work, but…

She couldn’t help but find herself focusing on other things. The way the carpet hadn’t been cleaned. It was ridiculous. Everyone knew a neat room meant you had a neat mind, but here it was, not cleaned since yesterday, at the soonest.

Linda had never cared about that janitor, but now she wondered if he really paid attention. If he was a good janitor.

But he’s a man. Men never really understood the importance of keeping a home or business neat and tidy. That was because…

They had other things to do. It wasn’t their place to clean and cook and tidy the place up.

Linda licked her lips, thinking about that. Then she shook her head. She had work to do.

Important work. Not housework, not cleaning, but working at her job.

For some reason, that didn’t sound as good as it had all the times she’d thought about it before. All the times she’d been contemptuous of those women, living in a home, their only concern whether their man was taken care of.

But… they knew their place. Just like their men knew their place. Being the head of the house. Being…

Linda moaned and shook her head, trying to ignore the warmth springing up between her legs. It didn’t matter. She had work to do. She had to get the paperwork filed and sent in.

Biting her lip, she bent down and started typing.

The hours passed, and… The work was hard. Harder than she remembered. The numbers kept dancing as she tried to balance spreadsheets and fill out invoices. It was so…

Hard.

Not like vacuuming had been yesterday. That had been calming. That had been relaxing. She felt a pounding headache coming on. Linda bit her lip again and tried to get back to work, but it just wouldn’t come, like those parts of her mind were running out of her brain. Like her brain was all dirty and needed a good cleaning.

Linda giggled at the sudden image of a little Linda, with a vacuum, running over her brain, pulling up all the stress and problems she’d filled her days with, and leaving a nice, bright, sparkling brain, ready to be filled with new, important thoughts, like cleaning and cooking and keeping her house just perfect.

She windowed out of the spreadsheet and went to videos. There were more videos there. Women cooking, cleaning, waiting for their men.

Her Place. That was what was one many of them, and then, for a moment, it flashed, the black and white silhouette filling Linda’s eyes. Linda licked her lips, slipping her fingers between her waistband, running them down over her mound.

She hissed in pleasure at the feel.

So good.

So hot.

Her place.

She kept rubbing, just watching as women cooked and cleaned and washed and swayed their hips. One was a lawyer, she’d seen her ads before sitting behind a desk… now she was showing off a recipe she’d just learned, bending over in a short skirt, showing off her purple panties as she pulled a warm pie from the stove.

A pie for her man. A nice, warm, good pie to let him know he was appreciated when he got home from a long day of work.

Work that would bring in money. Work that only a man could do. She licked her lips, thinking about how many mistakes that lawyer might make, forcing a man to fix them up.

Better to stay home.

Cooking.

Cleaning.

In the house.

Her Place.

She started rubbing a little harder. Her panties were damp. Clit erect. She moaned again, closing her eyes in bliss. She—

There was a knock on her door.

Linda squeaked, pulling her fingers out from under her clothes and almost cumming at the sensation, then frantically windowed back into the spreadsheet program and took a deep breath. “Yes?”

The door opened, and there was Stan. An intern. Not someone Linda normally cared about, but now he just seemed to be looming over her, his muscles somehow more apparent. Linda licked her lips as she stared at him.

“So, the numbers for the Millar account?” He asked. “Boss wants to see them.”

“Oh, I—“” Stupid, stupid, stupid! I forgot to finish them. She’d been looking at the videos, and they weren’t ready yet! “I, uh…” She tried to meet his eyes, but couldn’t, looking to the side and blushing. “I’ll get them in a little while.”

“I can do them.” It felt like a command.

I can do them. He could. He could do them better than she could. Better than a woman. He was an up-and-comer, and for all that Linda didn’t care—hadn’t cared, it was hard not to notice how he worked. How strong he was. How serious and business oriented…

“Uh… Yes,” she said. She wanted to make it sound like a command but… “Please?”

“I will. You need to get to thinking about your place.”

“What?”

He blinked. “I just said. I’ll do it.”

“Oh, right, I…” Maybe she had been fantasizing. Imagining the way he’d just tell her.

But when he left, closing the door. Linda was left, alone. She looked around her office.

It really was filthy. She took out some paper towels and tried to rub the desk clean. But it didn’t work. It just smudged things. If a man came in and saw her office, what would he think about the way she probably kept her house! What kind of man would want a woman who couldn’t keep her house up? Linda bit her lip, stared at the work, and then nodded. She knew what she had to do.

She got up, leaving her office, heading down the hallway. She saw a few other girls. There was Tina, talking with Mel, the two woman looking around. She caught a few shreds of conversation.

“…I never thought about it, but can you imagine being on your knees, with his cock in your mouth?”

“Sure, but first you need to mop the floor…”

“Yeah, right. Gotta keep… keep the house clean…”

Right. That’s our place. Gotta… And then she got to the janitorial closet. It was open, and Linda stared in disbelief at how little was left. The vacuums were gone. Most of the cleansers were gone. But there were a couple of packages of cleaning pads and a single bottle of spray. She could use that. And while she was doing that, she could order some new cleaning materials… just for herself. Grabbing her treasure, Linda hurried back to her office.

She only had a few hours, after all.

A few hours to clean up her place.

* * *