The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Her Place

MD, MF, FF, Harem, GR, MA

By Gregory Michelson

Chapter V: Finding Her Place

* * *

By the time Linda got back, her office looked even worse if possible. On her computer, the image flickered.

Her place.

She started with the surface, the barely visible coffee rings where she’d just put a cup down, not caring what a man might think about it, driving her nuts as she carefully worked on it, trying to get the stain up without damaging the wood.

Stupid fucking bitch. Some man paid for that desk, and here you were, wasting your time, just sitting and letting the place get even worse.

She kept working, glancing up at her work station.

The image flickered.

Her Place.

Yes. Next Linda got on her hands and knees, her tits swaying as she started scrubbing the floor.

On the floor. Scrubbing. It felt so… good. So purposeful.

Her Place.

Scrubbing. Using the cleanser, feeling the heat rise as she imagined what it would be like when someone walked in, looked at her. Looked at her fat ass stretching the skirt out, letting them know just what she could do for them…

Linda licked her lips, getting into the rhythm of the work. She’d gone to college, spent so much time learning how to do things a man could do better, instead of finding…

Her Place.

She imagined what it would be to do this, to work, keeping his house clean… waiting for him to come home after a hard day’s work to see his woman scrubbing and cooking and cleaning. Watching her she jiggled with the motion of her work. Getting ready to reward her as he put a strong hand on her ass, pushing her skirt up and running his fingers along her flesh, dipping down to tease her pussy, knowing that his woman wouldn’t stop. Not until she was done.

There was a spot on the floor that was taking time to get out. Linda grunted and put some extra elbow grease in it. Maybe she should stop on the way home and get some good cleaners. Stuff that would work. Or maybe…

She licked her lip. Stay after work and put in some more effort into it. She kept working, and finally the spot started to go away.

But he’d wait. Or maybe he’d stick a finger into his woman’s pussy, already dripping because she knew her man approved of what she was doing.

Like Linda’s pussy. She wasn’t just hot. She was wet. Linda moaned, closing her eyes for a moment as she changed position, going for another spot. She remembered that. She’d spilled some food, and like a stupid fucking lazy bitch had left it to the janitor. Who hadn’t fixed it. After all, this was women’s work.

Her Place.

Linda worked a little harder, but the spot just wouldn’t come out. She finally threw the wrecked cloth down and frustration and got up, trickles of fluid running down her thighs. But she wasn’t happy.

Now she imagined the man coming in and pulling his hand away from his woman, shaking his head in disappointment at the way she had failed to keep the house in good shape…

A little whimper escaped her lips.

He might even decide she needed to be punished. Made to stand in the corner, her body just aching for her man to touch her, to reward her…

Linda shot to her feet. She had to get some better cleanser! There was a closet on the top floor. Yes. Maybe that still had materials in it. She’d go, right now. Before someone came in and saw. She shook her head at the work on the table. She could give that to…

Stan. A man like Stan was much better working on stuff like that. Man’s work. Man’s work, the kind of work that a woman just…

She shook her head and left the room. It was time to find some better cleaning stuff.

* * *

The offices were quiet. People were working. Not gossipping. Not wasting time. She passed one office and saw Jessica, staring at her desk as she sprayed it with some polish and used a cloth to finish her work, the legal papers stacked on the floor to clear up the desk. The monitor was flickering, the image of a woman sweeping on it.

Her Place.

Another office had a woman sweeping the floor and the computer showing ads for cleaning materials, and in another window, recipes to help make a house the kind of place a man enjoyed coming home to after a long day’s work.

But Linda had another place to be.

There was a spot on the elevator wall, one that she managed to rub out with her thumb. That was good. A clean place was a happy place.

Then the doors opened and Linda walked out. This was where the higherups worked. The doors were all closed, the hallway quiet. Linda wondered if they were working or if they were in their rooms, working to make them clean and tidy and wondering if when a man came in, he would approve of their work.

But as she passed the floor’s copy room, she heard soft grunts and moans.

“Enjoying this?” A man’s voice. Strong, amused. In charge.

The voice brought a pulse of warmth to Linda’s pussy. She tip-toed to the open door and looked in, trying not to interrupt the people inside.

It was Chloe Gonzalez, the secretary for the top floor. The Latina had always been curvy but now her rich, curly brown hair was long, haloing her body as she was bent over the copying machine, her incredible tits pressed out against the glass. She was naked, her body on display for everyone.

“You know, I think you need to remember your place,” the man who was casually fucking her said, his thick cock stretching the short woman’s pussy as he thrust into her. Linda licked her lips as she took in the vision. “Just like I was thinking about My place…

“Yes…” Chloe whined. “Please…”

He slapped her full ass, and her squeak of pleasure filled the room. “I was talking, girl.”

Linda shuddered, and now she was just dripping, literally dripping.

“You’ll move in with me, this week.”

“Y-yes…”

He slipped his hands up her side, and cupped her impressive jugs, pulling Chloe up off the copier, showing off her curvy body.

“And after work, you’ll cook and clean.”

“Yes!” Chloe said, her voice excited. “I’ll… I’ll cook and clean! Today, I found new recipes!”

“Good.” He started thrusting into her. “Cook and clean, and… you’re not using protection, are you?”

“N-no sir!”

“Good, because I’m going to fuck you, every day, here, at home, in the car. I’m going to fuck you and you know what that’s going to do?”

“I-ah… what…. What, sir?”

“Knock you up. I’m going to fill you up, and you know what will happen then?”

“Uh—I’m gonna get big’an fat with your kid!” Chloe gasped again, her body shuddering and now Linda had slipped one hand under her clothing and was thrusting fingers into her pussy, her muscles clenching around her digits. Her thumb brushed her erect clit as Linda imagined a man pushing her down, over her desk, papers and other things scattering on the floor as he told her what he would do. As he made her his woman, his…

Pet.

“Yes, you will,” he said. He slapped her on the ass again. “And then you’ll stop wearing any shoes in my house. You know why?”

Chloe made a series of gasping whimpers. “Because… Because… I’m gonna be barefoot and pregnant!” And with that, he thrust into her, as Chloe’s squeal filled the room, her body shuddering as she orgasmed, her juices and his semen mixing as it spilled out of her pussy.

Linda put her free hand to her mouth, and bit down on it. She was—oh God, she was…

She turned and ran as fast as she could to the little closet. She flung the door open, one hand still working her pussy, and closed it just as she came. Linda sagged, falling to the floor, her fingers soaked.

Fucked pregnant… cooking and cleaning and patting your belly as you waited for your man to come home…

“Yes!” she gasped out. “Yes! Oh, Yes!” She lay on the ground, panting as the orgasm rolled over her, then staggered to her feet, looking for the cleaning material.

After all, if she wanted to be turned into some guys happy little knocked-up woman…

She needed to show him she was the kind of woman who could keep a house clean.

Because it was her place.