The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

It has been a LONG TIME, since the early 90’s, that I have written anything for MCSTORIES. I am in the process of writing this story, and I found some OLD notes and am re-writing and finishing some of my old stories. Feedback is always welcome.

John Redmund
Slider

Her Sacred Oath

Chapter Nine — Back to the Hotel

After their meal, they took a nice slow walk back to the hotel. All the while, John kept deepening her trance, yet continued to have her act completely normal.

“We need to talk now, my dear, about your obedience to me. It is important to be obedient to me, isn’t it?”

“Yes, of course it is important. It is why I took the Oath. I want to be your obedient Biblical concubine and wife.”

“Very good. Now, deep down, you feel this 10 times deeper. Ten times more important to you. Obedience to God is first, but obedience to me is extremely important to you, isn’t it? In fact, you feel it would be like a sin to disobey me, isn’t that true? You believe this because you swore an oath to God, and you are bound to obey. Paraphrase your third and fifth Oath to me now.

“I swore that I would obey you, and obey your judgment, and that I would allow you to correct me if I disobeyed.”

“You feel very strongly about obedience, and feel compelled to tell me if you think about disobeying me, don’t you?”

“Yes, John. I must confess to you when I feel like disobeying, so you can correct me”

“And you will let me correct you in any way I see fit, won’t you?”

“Yes, John.”

“Very good. You feel how important all this is to you. It is now at the core of your being, isn’t it?”

“Yes, you are the most important person in the world to me, and I will obey you second only to God”

“Very good. You obey me completely now because you love God, and you love me, and now my dear, you feel compelled to trust me absolutely and completely. You trust me so much that you will, from now on, believe whatever I tell you, awake or asleep. You will remember what I want you to remember, and forget what I want you to forget. Now as we walk, take my arm and close your eyes, and allow this command to become part of your core beliefs. As we walk, count from 1 to 5, slowly out loud. When you get to 5, you will open your eyes, still deep in trance, and you will feel absolutely wonderful because your trust in me will be unbreakable. Begin.

When her eyes opened, she felt like a new woman. “God was so wonderful when he lead me to you. I am so in love with you.”

Before I wake you up, there is one more thing I want to talk to you about. Do you remember what happens when I wave your hand in front of you like the Jedi mind trick in Star Wars?”

“I am to do into a deep trance, blank my mind and wait for you to speak. I am to repeat what you said, and then obey what you said. It will be completely normal for me to do this.. I only remember this because I am hypnotized, I am not to remember you can do this when I am awake.”

“Very good, my dear. Now this command will be 10 times more powerful. You cannot resist this post-hypnotic suggestion when I wave my hand in front of you. I am doing this because I want a quick way to take you under, without actually hypnotizing you. But you needn’t worry about why I want this. You only want to obey, don’t you?”

“Yes, John”

“Now, my dear, we are coming to the hotel room. When we get into the elevator and begin to rise to our room, you will begin to awaken. By the time we get to our floor, you will be wide awake and completely alert, feeling absolutely wonderful and safe. In fact, you will feel better than you have in a long time about your life. You will remember everything we did, except the things I told you not to remember. The next time I take you under, you will immediately go as deep as you are now. Do you understand?”

“Yes, John.”

“One last thing. From now on, whenever you are asked whether you are hypnotized, you will always answer. ‘It is not my place to know’, do you understand?”

“Yes, John.”

They walked into the lobby of the hotel and got in the elevator. He saw her blink her eyes as if she was waking from a nap, and when the elevator opened she had a big smile on her face.

“Oh my God, John, that was wonderful,” she said as they walked to their room. He used the key to open it and they walked into the living room. “I never knew that being hypnotized was so … fantastic,” she said as she fought to find the right words. She turned to face him once he closed the door.

“John, may I become topless,” she asked hesitantly. “I know it is important to you.”

“Yes, but let me do it.” He walked up to and slowly unbuttoned her blouse. Her breasts moved upwards as she moved her arms up. She began to feel an odd combination of pleasure and embarrassment as he caressed them. She felt good that she was obeying him despite the fact that she felt extremely embarrassed. After a few minutes he pulled her blouse upward but not completely, covering her head so she couldn’t quite see him.

“Keep your arms like that. Don’t let the blouse fall.” As she obeyed, he took a step back. He loved what was he first real look at her breasts, and he liked what he saw. He walked behind her and cupped them from behind. She felt her embarrassment grow, but her obedience grew even faster. She lost track of time as he pulled up her blouse and had her place her arms down.

She turned her head and began to walk over to him, as if to hug him, when he waved his hand in front of her face. She stopped in mid stride, and got a blank look on her face. He knew she would stay standing, but he was surprised at seeing her in like this, almost like a poseable mannequin. Her face was completely emotionless, just waiting for him to speak.

Since her posture was unexpected, he decided to try some things. He raised one of her arms up but as soon as he let go it flopped back down. She did not change her position, or her disposition. So he tried out his new power over her.

“You will allow me to pose you as I see fit, and stay in this trance until I say otherwise.”

“I will allow you to pose me as you see fit, and stay in this trance until you say otherwise,” she mimicked. She kept her face completely emotionless, and stayed in her position. He walked up behind her and again raised her arm above her head. This time her arm stayed in position.

While he was raising her other arm about her head he realized that he wanted to photograph her. He walked away from her and got his digital camera. He took several pictures from the front, and then changed her pose so her hands were behind her head. He loved how her breasts changed shape as he posed her, and kept snapping away.

He then moved her legs together and pulled down her skirt. He noticed that she did not shave her privates, and made a mental note to himself. Tossing her skirt to the floor, he removed her socks and shoes and did the same. After he spread her legs apart, he posed her head so she was staring straight ahead, and them moved her arms so her hands were behind her head.

He loved looking at her in this pose. She stood completely still, staring ahead in complete submission. He knew she must have a great love for God and him, as she was so compliant and vulnerable. Stripping nude himself, her picked up all their clothing and put them in their bedroom.

Upon returning, he walked up behind her, rubbing his cock on her lower back while he caressed her breasts.

“My dear, when I give you the wake command, you will completely awaken quickly. Even though you are extremely embarrassed, you will stay in this position until I say otherwise. And even though you are embarrassed, you love my control over you more and more, and it will soon become second nature for you to be asked to assume any position I want.

Chapter Ten — More Commands

“WAKE, COURTNEY.”

She blinked her eyes, and felt a cool breeze on her nude body.

“My God, when did you strip me,” she asked.

“It doesn’t matter, does it?”

She thought about it briefly. “No, I guess not. But I feel so... exposed. And you’re rubbing yourself on me. And I can’t move. I feel so... helpless, so embarrassed.”

“I know you do, but I want you to think to yourself, that your obedience to me is more important that your embarrassment. Say it now.”

“My obedience is more important than my embarrassment.”

“I know that you believe this with all your heart.” She nodded her head in agreement. He then continued to caress her breasts, and then moved his hands towards her pussy. She moaned as he began to finger her pussy lips. All the while, she kept her eyes forward, and didn’t move at all.

“Now, my dear, I want you to move to the couch. I want you to sit back, but with your feet on the couch, and your legs spread. I want to see your pussy and your boobs, so place your arms accordingly. She obeyed by placing her hands on her knees. “Spread your legs as wide as you can comfortably.” She spread her knees even wider, with her hands and arms supporting them.

He grabbed his camera and then sat in a chair directly in front of her. “Close your eyes. I am going to take pictures of you. I know that you are embarrassed, but what is more important than that,” he asked.

“My obedience. You have no idea how embarrassed I am right now.”

“Very good.” He took several pictures of her that way, then he had her raise her knees up to her shoulders. This gave an unobstructed view of all her private parts. He took several in this pose, and then he took her under again.

“SLEEP COURTNEY, SLEEP,” he said. She went under very quickly, continuing in the pose. He sat down next to her, and stroked her hair as he gazed at her privates. “Go deeper and deeper, my dear. There are two new commands I will give you now.

“The first one is called Blank. Whenever I look into your eyes and say, blank, no matter where you are, your mind will completely shut down. You won’t know where you are or who you are. You will only be able to respond to me and me alone. Otherwise you will act completely normal. Your mind will only be able to access something from your memory if I ask you. For example, you will only be able to read if I want you, or count, or remember. When I say unblank, you will return to your previous state, not remembering anything you did, unless I tell you differently.

“The second one is called Sleep. This will not be like a hypnotic sleep. When I look into your eyes and say sleep, you will automatically go limp and fall asleep, wherever you are. You will not wake up until I say in your left ear, wake. Otherwise, you will stay completely asleep. I will be able to move you, pose you, do whatever I want want with you. And you will be completely oblivious. When you do awaken, again you will return to your previous state, not remembering what happened, unless I tell you differently.

“You are not remember these commands that are deeply inside you, but they will work nonetheless.

“Now, my dear, I will allow your mind to completely process these commands. In five minutes, you will awaken completely. When you do you will sit normally and act normally again.”