The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hereditary

Synopsis: A plan over decades to breed the perfect evil

All characters in this story are eighteen years or older

* * *

It would choose the name “Bill”. A name that belied it’s demonic origin.

It took the guise of a human male, 6ft 2in, short dark hair, athletic, handsome.

It came ashore in a sleepy Maine town with one purpose… to mate. It was playing a long-term goal… selective breeding to produce the perfect evil creature.

* * *

The Sea Castle Diner on Beach Street was not doing good business that morning.

Diana Muir (18), and Loretta Lapointe (22) were standing around doing nothing, but looking at George Lapointe (Loretta’s brother, and the owner, cook, etc.) knowing he was going to send one of them home.. and it was not going to be Diana. He had the hots for her. He could treat his own sister like shit, but Diana… he wanted to be in her… She was stunningly beautiful, but chaste.

Loretta looked occasionally at Diana as if to say “Why are you so gorgeous?” She was jealous. Yes, of her brother. She and her b brother had fooled around when they were younger and she had got pregnant to him, but she terminated that and after that he wouldn’t do it with her anymore.

They knew it was wrong, every time they had done it… But, it felt so good.

It was this ‘sin’ in part that excluded Loretta from Bill’s plans as he walked into the diner. He sensed it on her right away, as if she wore it like a heavy cloak.

Both women took an instant liking to him, he was attractive. He also exuded a charisma that was strong, masculine, dominant. They could not know of course that it was inhuman in origins. Loretta grew moist just looking at him.

He sniffed the air and smiled wryly, knowing her pussy was growing wet.

“So, you going to make a move?” Loretta teased.

“No!” Diana hissed. Loretta knew Diana was saving herself for marriage. But given her own sinful lustful past Loretta somewhat despised the pure innocent colleague.

“I might then,” Loretta smiled, looking back at her brother as if to make him jealous.

“No, what?” Diana said “Don’t be so crass…”

“I just want what you want…,” Loretta smiled.

She winked and strutted over to Bill who sat down at a stool against the long counter.

“Can I help you, hon?” she smiled, leaning over to let him look down her top. One thing she had over her colleague was tits. She had 42D’s, to Diana’s 32A’s.

“Yes…,” he said looking up from the menu “You can suck my cock…”

“What?” she gasped

“You want to suck my cock…”

“I…,” she gasped and she felt an amazingly strong urge…

She actually climbed over the counter.

Bill swivelled slightly on his stool and she got down on her knees as he undid his zipper.

What was even more remarkable was Diana saw this… and no one else seemed to notice.

She looked at George, and then at Jerry and Sarah Henderson (two septuagenarians sitting at their favourite booth). The old couple chatted, even glancing to where Loretta and the stranger were now… but somehow it was as if they couldn’t see it.

Loretta took Bill’s enormous cock in her mouth and began fellating him with an eager hunger. She had to stretch her mouth to accomodate him.

He looked over the menu and then his eyes raised and saw the shocked expression on Diana’s face.

The bell above the door rang as Sherif Dan Taylor came in. The ring made Diana jump.

“Morning, Dan!” George called.

“Morning, George! Loretta! Diana!” he said acknowledging them as he went to his spot along the counter…

The fact he’d acknowledged Loretta but did not seem to see her sucking dick… Diana was even more shocked.

He turned to face Diana and as he held her gaze he came in Loretta’s mouth.

Diana shivered in total shock.

“You want me to fuck you…,” he said…

“No… I…”

“Come here!” he said.

She found herself walking towards him… even as he pushed Loretta to the floor.

“I can smell your purity!” he said as he traced a finger up her side… “It sickens me… but… it has its purpose…”

“Wha…?” she began.

“You want me…”

“No… I…”

“Then why are you naked?”

Suddenly she realised her clothes had vanished. She covered her nipples and crotch with her hands. She looked down to her feet. No, her clothes weren’t there.. It’s not like they’d fallen.. they’d vanished completely.

“Fuck him!” Loretta urged “Fuck the Master…”

“No… this… this…” Diana gasped confused.

Diana carried her guilt for more than two decades. Abandoning her baby… that demon child… was the hardest things she’d ever done. Her body continued to lactate for years after… and she knew that she was still producing milk because somewhere out there… he longed for it.

Diana went to church every week. She met Robert and “Bob” gave her a life—he didn’t care that she wasn’t a virgin and he never pried into her first ‘love’…. How could she ever explain that it wasn’t love… and that sex with him was not pleasant. Nothing could satisfy her ever again, like that demon cock had done.

She had three wonderful daughters, Clara, Anne, and Jenny. She loved them, and Bob and she never denied him her body even if she couldn’t be pleasured by it. She dutifully cried out as if he’d made her come.

She only fed her youngsters formula. She felt guilty about that too.

Clara was off at college… she wore a promise ring and held her faith in her heart… till she met Grant, a Mathematics tutor… young, handsome… something familiar about his good looks.

Clara was surprised when having been invited to his residence he raped her. His massive demonic cock brought her to a screaming orgasm despite her protests… and now… she was his devoted servant. She stopped writing home and even stopped calling.

Then out of the blue (when Bob was o’seas) Clara turned up back home with her new lover…

And…Diana recognised him right away…

“This is my boyfriend, Grant…,” Clara introduced the young muscular man… Anne and Jenny were taken by his charm…

Diana was cool towards him.

“Can we stay over?” Clara asked (she didn’t need permission for herself of course… but a strange young man…?”

“Um…”

“Oh, please?” Clara skipped

“Yeah, it’ll be nice!” Jenny gasped, almost drooling.

“Yes, please let him stay…”

“Um… I… I can make up the den…”

“No need…,” Clara said “He’ll share my room…”

“Your room… but?” and then it dawned on Diana that her loverly daughter was not just ‘dating’ her son… Grant was fucking her…

It made her blanche…

“No… this… this won’t do!” she said.

“Oh, mom!” Jenny gasped not knowing the reason, or the very real danger to her own soul…

“Yeah, mom!” Anne chimed in…, “We’re all adults!”

“No… this…”

“I… I don’t want to put you out…,” Grant said and he took Diana’s hand. She looked into his cool icy blue eyes. She shivered. He was smiling… but it wasn’t one of charm. It was the smile of a predator…

“You want me to say…,” he said…

“I…?” she trembled. “Um..”

“Say it…,” he whispered.

“Yessss,” she gasped. And she turned away to dry wretch as she felt his power.

Was there anything she could do?

She tried composing herself. She turned around to see Clara on her knees sucking his cock.

Diana stood there in shock. Anne and Jenny didn’t seem to notice…

And then Diana remembered all that time ago in the diner how the demon had managed to fool more feeble minds.

“She love my cock, mom!” Grant guffawed.

Diana trembled. Grant now acknowledged who he was to her…

“Please… don’t… don’t do this to her…!” Diana begged.

“Oh, mom… I’m going to do it to Jenny and Anne too!”

Diana’s left arm spasmed. It was like she was having a stroke… “Please.. don’t… I… I beg you…”

“Why should I listen to you… you abandoned me… I was going to grow up and fuck you! You were meant to have the next demon, one even more powerful than I…”

Diana trembled…

She had to save her daughters…

“What…?” she began.. but the words didn’t come easily… “What if you… and I…?”

“You mean… you’d willingly fuck me?”

“Y….yes…,” she cried “Just…. just promise you’ll spare my daughters…”

“I don’t know…,” he smiled. He turned to Anna and Jenny and suddenly they began gasping.

“What are you doing?” Diana shrieked…

“I… I could end them… right now…,” he smiled as the two sisters gasped for air, as if an invisible hand had grabbed each by the throat…

“Please… I … I beg you…”

“You’ll carry our child?”

“Yes!” she cried.

“You promise to raise him?”

“Yes! Yes, please! Spare my daughters! I beg you!”

“Very well…,” he smiled and instantly Anna and Jenny coughed fitfully, gasping, now able to breath…

They looked at each other confused… not knowing why that had just happened.

“And… ?” she began

“And what?” he asked

“And Clara?”

“She has already felt me inside her… she’ll never desire a man every again…”

“Please… release her too…”

“Very well….!” he smiled

Suddenly Clara yelped. She looked at the huge cock and she wondered why she was on her knees…

“Mommy?” she whimpered.

“Please… Please, baby!” Diana cried “It… it will be alright…”

“Mommy?” Clara cried “What’s…?”

“Sleep!” he said

Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she fell to the kitchen floor in a heap.

“She’ll not remember me at all…,” he smiled as he took Diana’s hand. “Come, mom…Let’s fuck…”

“I…,” she trembled… but she followed him, stepping over her daughter, past her other two confused and confounded daughters.

* * *

Resigned to her lot, Diana lay back on the bed as her son stood there watching her. He was powerful… just by his will he’d made her pubic hair drop away so she was bare, pink, and looking even more vulnerable.

Her legs opened in anticipation to her son’s cock. She was wet.

He climbed up onto the bed. His cock head dragging along the sheet, hanging so long and thick… she remembered the time she’d had demonic cock before.

His cock seemed to move like a snake, as if having a will of its own, searching for her treasure.

It suddenly coiled back and then

“Ow!” she yelped as it struck, burying into her cunt.

“Oh, God… noooooo!” she cried as she was suddenly stretched open

“Fuck, mom… you’re pussy’s tight…”

“Please… no… OH, GOD!” she cried, and suddenly she came…

As she did she opened up suddenly wider and he pushed in deeper…

“Oh, God!” she whimpered. She’d not come since the last inhuman intrusion… and… was she only able to come from the sin… or the size?

She had a moment of clarity before her back arched and her second orgasm tore through her.

“Fuck, mom!” he cried as he rode her.

“Yes, baby!” she moaned “Fuck mommy! Fuck mommy good!”

She realised how wrong it was to say that… but then… it hit her again… another orgasm… and this time… he came in her too.

Diana staggered back downstairs… her innards were raw, sore… but even as she walked with a limp, leaking come, she felt so amazingly satisfied… and guilty… so very guilty too… She was soiled, dirty, despoiled.

“Mom!” Anna gasped seeing her mother bruised, battered, but smiling… “What happened to you?”

“I… I can’t explain…,’ Diana said “What I did… I did … I did for you and your sisters…”

Anna went to fetch Jenny.

Clara came in, and she didn’t appear shocked at all…

“He… he did it didn’t he mom?”

“What?”

“He inseminated you?”

“I…,” Diana thought… should she hide it? She thought Clara had been made to forget… but… now she wasn’t so sure…

“It’s alright, mom….,” Clara said “Your son will be a prince of darkness…”

Diana looked shocked…

“And… my daughter… will be his queen…,” she smiled, patting her own stomach… And as she did her stomach bulged out right before her eyes.

Diana realised that her son had kept his promise… he wasn’t going to fuck her daughters, (his sisters)… he’d already inseminated Clara… and now she was carrying a child.

And… what ungodly union would they form?

Diana fell to the floor, her head in her hands sobbing…

Jenny came rushing in with Anna.

“Oh, my God!” Jenny cried “Mom? What…? What’s happened?”

Anna noticed Clara was grinning…

“What’s happening?”

“Nothing… nothing at all…” Diana smiled as she felt her own stomach begin to swell.

Jenny and Anna looked at each other in horror as they saw Clara and Diana begin to look like they were six months pregnant… in an instant.

What was happening?

What could they do?

“Sleep!” Clara said to her sisters. Their eyes rolled back and they collapsed to the floor.

“You’re going to have to do this too…,” Clara said to her mom as she straddled Jenny. She pushed her pussy down onto her sister’s face.

Diana got down onto Anna…and pushed. She was amazed as she felt her daughter’s face slide into her. She looked over at Clara who now had Jenny’s whole head inside her…

“Push harder, mom…” Clara urged.

Diana did and soon she had her daughter’s head inside her too…

All was going to a ghastly dark plan…

Clara laughed aloud…

The End