The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Hey Mikey!

Synopsis: Matt and his college jock buddies are snowed in. Can Matt’s gay little brother be persuaded to provide some entertainment?

Chapter 1.

I’ve never been beaten up. Some gay guys in my school got beat up after they were outed. Not me... Probably not because I’m already 18. And probably not because I’m in good, though lanky, shape. No... the jocks don’t beat me up because I’ve given some of the toughest guys in our school the best blowjobs of their lives. For all their public taunting, they’re far too thirsty for more to piss me off too much. And I kind of enjoy it too—making the school’s toughest, hottest muscle hunks squirt out the last drops of their man juice in spite of themselves is kind of a turn on.

My older brother Matt would never approve. After all, what all-star athlete would want his little bro called “Magic Mouth Mikey” by every jock in the school? How would that affect his image as a tough guy athlete? Fortunately, he’s two years older than me and left for college on a football scholarship well before I got outed.

Of course, I live with my parents and now and then Matt comes to visit us like any good son. Like any good son who needs more money to spend on protein shakes and/or booze and/or girls. And sometimes, like today, he brings a few of his jock friends with him. Except on this night, our small Maine town got buried under two feet of snow. So instead of their undertaking their usual expedition to get drunk and/or high and/or laid, Matt & friends were sitting in the other room talking and laughing loudly, distracting me from flipping through my fashion mag while listening to my showtunes. Suddenly, the voices in the other room hushed. I heard the sound of a door opening. A few footsteps. Then a knock.

“Hey Mikey,” Matt exclaimed cheerfully, poring through my door without waiting to be invited in. “Can join us for a sec?”

“Sounds like you’re doing just fine without me!”

“Come on, bro, we only need you for like five minutes to settle a bet.” He looked at my magazine. “It’s not like you’re busy or anything”.

“Fine,” I sighed, lifting myself up from the bed, pausing my iPod, and following him into the next room.

“Heey, Mikey!” a chorus of arrogant bassy voices greeted me when I came in. Three of Matt’s jock buddies were sitting around his room.

“What’s up?” I said distantly.

“So Chuck here,” Matt pointed to a jock friend whose bulging chest and shoulders seemed threatening to rip his sweater to shreds, and whose upper legs seemed to hint at a similar fate for his jeans as they protruded through them. “So Chuck here has been studying hypnosis.” I tried to repress a derisive snicker. The only thing a friend of Matt’s would study is a porn mag. All these guys were probably on athletic scholarships. All they had to do off the field was to maintain a passing average at a state school, which, let’s face it, doesn’t take a rocket scientist.

“Chuck wants to try to hypnotize you,” Matt concluded.

“No, thanks.” I didn’t want to spend any more time with Matt’s frat crew than I had to.

“Ok, bet you fifty bucks says I can hypnotize you,” Chuck offered confidently. His voice was rich and deep. Iit seemed to suit his body.

“That’s ok.”

“A hundred bucks, dude”

“Pass”

“Two hundred”

My brother Matt chimed in: “Think of all the tight jeans you could buy with that money.”

“Why do you need me? Can’t you hypnotize one of them?” I asked Chuck nodding toward the other guys in the room.

“I already have,” said Chuck nonchalantly. “Hey Jake, Sleep!” I looked over my shoulder to see a broad-shouldered guy in a baseball jersey collapse in a crumpled heap on the floor as Chuck snapped his fingers.

That had to be an act. It was pretty convincing though, the way this tough stud’s strong legs gave way and left him lying helplessly on the floor, taking slow deep breaths—that’s some good acting.

“So, " Chuck continued... “Think I can take you down like him?”

I’ve heard many times that a person couldn’t be hypnotized over his resistance. This was a a test of will, a challenge of mental strength—and I like a challenge. And two hundred bucks was, after all, two hundred bucks.

“Alright,” I said defiantly, “try it.”

Everyone was watching with bated breath now... well, except Jake, who just continued lying on the floor.

Chuck held up a finger. “Follow my finger with your eyes,” Chuck said, starting to move it back and fourth. “Follow it wherever it goes, focus on it completely...” Defiantly, I stared straight ahead.

“Trying to resist, eh? Won’t focus on my finger?” I felt a proud smile crawl onto my face. But for some reason, Chuck smiled too.

“Maybe you need something else to focus on. Maybe you’ll focus on this”. And with that, in one fluid seemingly instantaneous motion, he grabbed the bottom of his sweater, pulled it over his head, and threw it on the floor. The sight before me was breathtaking: a thin gray wifebeater struggling to contain two enormous pecs with a deep rift between them. His bulging wide shoulders shoulders presided over arms that were thicker than my legs. With a mischevous smile, he raised his arms over his head and straightened them tightly, popping out his triceps. My eyes immediately darted to the thick masses of his arms.

“You’ll focus on this, won’t you?” Smiling coyly, he lowered his elbows to be even with his shoulders as be bent his forearms inward. Two gigantic bicep peaks exploded into view. I didn’t answer his question. I didn’t need to—my eyes were running wildly between his two monumental arms. My mouth hanging agape gave away my awe.

“Yeah, dude... you can’t look away from my arms. Just look at this bicep.” He flexed his left bicep slowly and deliberately, pointing to it with his right index finger. As he relaxed his bicep and flexed it again, his finger started moving in small circles around the front of the massive muscle, further drawing in my helpless gaze.

“You’re lost in its power. You can’t look away.” I couldn’t.

“This bicep is more powerful than your whole body.” I knew it was.

“It’s also more powerful than your mind.” I watched his bicep flex and relax as his finger circled its front in a slow and deliberate rhythm. I was barely aware of the numbness spreading in my mind. My breath and my thoughts were slowing down, matching the hypnotic rhythm of his massive arm.

“That’s it. Even as your eyes get tired, you’re trying to look even closer. Trying to see every vein, every pore draw you in deeper...deeper...deeper. Giving in to my power. Just like a punch from this arm could break your body, my words are breaking your mind.” So they were.

“You can’t handle my strength, weak little boy. Your mind is helpless against it, so it’s beginning to shut down”. My head was feeling number with every flex.

“And now I’m gonna seal the deal, break the last shred of willpower you have, lock you mind in a trance it can’t escape...” With his firm, confident gaze drilling into my unblinking glazed eyes, he lifted his bulging arms over his head and bent his elbows. His giant biceps blew up once again. Another wave of desire, powerlessness and numbness. And then he brought his arms down, grabbing the borders of the neck opening of his wifebeatter, his thick forearms bulging with their own muscular bulk.

I’m gonna rip this little shirt. And with it, I’m gonna rip the last bit of your free will, the last shred of your resistance. When you see my chest and abs, their power will overtake you completely, and your puny little mind will succumb. Are you ready?” His shoulders rose to form a feersome mountainous terrain, as his forearms tightened and thickened on the edges of his tanktop. For a moment they seemed to freeze there. A grain of conscious thought dripped into my mind. I didn’t want to succumb. I didn’t want to lose my free will to an arrogant jock, to be enslaved by him. I didn’t want to be mesmerized into helplessness by Chuck’s overpowering muscles Please... let it not rip, I prayed silently. Please let it be too strong for him.

And then, I heard it. Quiet as a pin drop yet louder than a cannon. It was the sound of tearing fabric. I felt a sharp electric sensation in my forehead. I felt it moving back, cutting through my brain as the tear was cutting through his shirt. The fabric spread apart to reveal the rift between thick, smooth, bulging pecs, as the tear descended further down his shirt and into my helpless mind. My eyes followed the tear to take in two emerging near-perfect rectangles of his hard, taut abs. Then two more. Then two more. God, I wanted to touch them so bad. And two more right above the waist line. My eyes stopped at the bottom of his abs, just above his crotch where his jeans kept me from seeing more. With one final tear, the bottom of the wifebeater split apart. And with the last thread of the fabric, the last thread of my resistance was torn.

“Your will is gone. Your mind is empty. It can do nothing but obey”

Will gone. Mind empty. Obey

“And now, I will sap what little strength your puny little body has. You won’t have strength to move, or even to stand. You’ll lie like a rag on the floor, your mind absorbing every word I say. If you understand.. take off your shirt”.

I felt my hands move. I felt my fingertips touch cotton. I felt them pull it up, over my head, and off my body. I felt it move through the air as it fell to the floor. I felt a cold breeze on my body. My hands fell back to my sides and hung limply.

“Haha. You’re so deeply under my control, and yet you move even deeper with every passing second. As week as your mind is, with every second it becomes even more receptive to my commands.”

Numb and silent, I listened to his words reverberate in my head, my eyes still glued to the thundering torso whose striking sight overwhelmed and subdued me even more with every word.

“I’m going to weaken your body now like I weakened your mind. In a moment, our bodies will touch. When they do you’ll feel my muscles overpower yours, sapping your body of all its energy, making you weaker with every second”.

I understood.

“Now, walk toward me, walk until our upper bodies touch”

I must have been only three steps away, but what if I didn’t make those steps? What if I turned around? What if I ran away?

Suddenly, I was a step closer to him.

“That’s right. Feel my body pull you in.” He flew his biceps and puffed his chest and lats. I felt a wave of his power overwhelm my senses. The room around me moved. I was now another step closer to him. One last step away from the body that would defeat and immobilize me.

“That’s right... you can feel the magnetic power of my body. The closer you are to a magnet, the harder it pulls you. Feel it pull you in all the way now. One...”

I felt the heat of the bare skin of his torso radiating onto mine.

“Two...”

My torso started leaning forward of its own accord, begging to reach his, to feel his strength, to drown in his muscle mass. I felt my foot leave the floor...

“Three...”

The first thing I felt was his pecs touching my chest, the ever so gentle tickle of his nipples on my skin. Then I felt his arms wrap around me, pressing me deeper into him, his hard warm pecs pushing harder into my chest as the terrain of his abs rubbed into the skin of my stomach. My head came to rest on the rise of one of his wide muscled shoulders. I felt his biceps bulge around my sides. His mouth was so close, I felt like it was speaking thoughts directly into my head as his voice vibrated through his mighty chest and invaded my helpless one.

“That’s right. Feel my muscle power draining all strength out of you.” As these words vibrated and reverberated through my body, he tightened his pecs while squeezing my body even tighter into his with his arms. I felt my energy flow into my chest and stomach, and seep through the pores of my skin into his. He relaxed his pecs and I breathed a sigh of relief. But then he tightened them again, and I felt his invading muscles drain yet more energy out of me. My arms and shoulders began to get weak and loose.

“So weak. So helpless. So relaxed”. I felt his finger on my lower back begin trace slow hypnotic circles.

“One more time.” Again he tightened his pecs, as massive his arms pulled my weak torso tightly into his, pressing me into his steel chest and abs, his biceps pressing into my sides. Another rush of strength squeezed out of my body and into his. He flexed each pec in turn over and over, my body growing weaker with every twitch. He held me against his twitching pecs and rippling stomach for a while, slowly shutting my body down with every second and every touch.

“Good. Your upper body is completely weak and limp”. His powerful hands grabbed my hips and moved them around. My torso was completely limp as he did, dragging slowly behind my hips, leaning helplessly on his body for support. All my muscles were paralyzed above the waist.

“See how easy it is for me to weaken you? How helpless you are when I do?” I did.

“You have only one squeeze left in you. It’s time to finish the job. Are you ready?” He waited a moment, to let the full extent of my powerlessness sink in. Then he slowly pulled me into an embrace, and his enormous upper body slowly swallowed up mine. Again his hands were on the small of my back and on the back of my head, methodically entrancing me with their hypnotic ministrations. His biceps were again bulging against my sides as his pecs resumed their incapacitating dance against my chest.

“All the last traces of energy in you are seeping out now. Your legs won’t support you much longer.” My knees began to wobble. The massive body that was debilitating me was becoming the only thing that kept me from falling.

“When you have no strength, no energy left, I’m going to let you fall. You will glide deeper and deeper into trance as you go down, succumbing to me completely. Deeper and deeper. Succumbing completely.".

He took a deep breath and then expanded and tightened his chest against mine, pressing my body into it with his arms. I felt the last of my strength seep through my pores into his torso. Only his arms kept me standing now.

And then his arms relaxed ever so slightly, no longer holding me up, but not letting me fall away. As my knees buckled, I felt myself sliding down his body. My face slid down along the pecs that had conquered and paralyzed me, briefly falling into the canyon between them. He tightened them against my face and another wave of his power engulfed my limp body. I was sliding down lower, feeling, smelling, worshipping every bump of his eightpack with my face, until it descended further down. Finally, my face slid past his exposed torso and onto his denim-covered crotch. I suddenly felt his strong hand on my shoulder.

“Sleep!” he bellowed, thrusting me down, onto the floor. My body fell away, into a dark abyss. It felt like it would never stop falling.