The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author: Darr Fall

Title: Hey Mikey!

Chapter 2.

Lying on the floor, I could hear words flow past me. I ignored them. They weren’t addressed to me.

“So... think I won the bet now?” Chuck’s voice said? I could hear Chuck’s coy smile in it.

My now-forgotten older brother Matt cleared his throat. “Um... yeah...”

“God, man,” another voice said, “Did you have to do all that? I mean all that gay shit?”

“I needed him to get very deep for what I’m planning,” Chuck replied mysteriously.

“Huh?” Matt’s voice again. “What are you planning?”

“My 18-year-old little bro goes to his school,” Chuck said. “He’s on the football team. You know what they call your brother there?” Chuck paused briefly for a response that wouldn’t come. “Magic Mouth Mikey! Now why do you think that is?” Another pause, another silence. “Apparently, Mikey here gives better blowjobs than any girl any of them has ever had.” He didn’t need to tell them that a member of the football team would be no short on choices.

“So my little bro likes his mouth too. But doesn’t want all the other dudes dumping cum into it whenever the spirit moves them. So... his birthday’s coming up and I’m going to give him the cocksucker that he wants. Exclusive access and total obedience.”

“Dude,” said the other friend. “That’s really gay.”

“You think my brother’s gay? Have you seen him? He’s an all-star wrestler and football player. He could kick your sorry ass from here to Calcutta!” Chuck replied fiercely.

“Yeah, dude, I’ve met him. I mean, he looks very tough and all, but if he wants blowjobs from a dude—that’s pretty gay. No offense.”

“None taken” Chuck said. I thought I heard a trace of a smirk in his voice. And then...

“SLEEP, Jaime!!!”

I heard the thud of a body hitting the floor.

“Good... deeper and deeper. Completely under my control, just like before. Feeling my power conquer you just like I conquered Mikey a minute ago. Hearing only the sound of my voice as it overwhelms your mind and subdues all your resistance. Completely overpowering you now, plunging you deeper into a trance with every word, with every second. Your mind and your body are limp, helpless, and obedient. You know how much stronger I am than you, how easily I can overpower your mind. My words are absolute truth and become your reality the minute I speak them. Nod if you understand.”

Jaime must have nodded.

“Good. Now, I want you to picture my brother in your mind. See him as clearly as if he was right in front of you. See his big shoulders, thick muscular arms, his iron-hard chest, his tousled hair... but what you’re going to really focus on is his eyes. His clear, deep green eyes. I’ve seen how he picks up girls at parties. When he looks deep into their eyes, they just melt away, fall completely in love with him and surrender themselves into his big strong arms. As you’re focusing on his eyes now, those eyes are looking at you. And you can feel yourself succumbing to his irresistible gaze. The more you try to fight it, the more it draws you in. You too have fallen into those eyes. You too are melting away. You too are falling completely in love with him. You too want to surrender yourself into his big strong arms. Feel the love overtake your mind and your body, feel it rip through every nerve, until it becomes so overpowering, so uncontrollable, that you fall to your knees before him and cry out to confess your love for him.”

I heard Jaime’s breathing grow faster and more intense. He began making unintelligible noises now, growing progressively louder. I heard his body begin to move, slowly at first, then faster and faster until it sounded like he was thrashing about the floor. An anguished cry seemed to emerge from the innermost center of his soul:

“I love you, Derek!”

“Good,” Chuck’s powerful voice said methodically. “Again.”

“I love you, Derek!”

“And again. The more you say it, the truer it becomes.”

“I love you, Derek!”

“Imagine seeing him in the locker room, in his tight wrestling singlet”

“I love you, Derek!”

“See him pull it down to reveal his big, hard, powerful chest...”

“I love you, Derek!”

“...His iron arms and shoulders..”

“I love you, Derek!”

“See him exposing his thick powerful legs now, his meaty thighs strong enough to crush your scull between them like a vice. But you thirst to get between them anyway, as it means getting closer to his thick, hard, beaconing manhood...”

“I love you, Derek!”

“He is so much more powerful, more confident, more manly than you, that you thirst to worship his cock and his body.”

“I love you, Derek!”

“...See his whole body now, unstoppable and irresistible...”

“I love you, Derek!”

“...As you’re longing to be overpowered by his strength.”

“I love you, Derek!”

“Feel yourself lust for every pore of his skin.”

“I love you, Derek!”

“Feel him becoming the love of your life now...”

“I love you, Derek!”

“...The subject of all your desires and fantasies...”

“I love you, Derek!”

“...The center of your universe...

“I love you, Derek!”

“...The source of all your pleasure...”

“I love you, Derek!”

“You’d give your life and all your possessions for him...”

“I love you, Derek!”

“... You want to do anything he wants, anything to win his affections...”

“I love you, Derek!”

“And when you’ve resigned yourself to his power completely, when your body is so saturated with blind adoration for him that it cannot take it anymore, you will explode in the most powerful orgrasm you’ve ever had.”

“I love you, Derek!”

“... and the last orgasm you’ll ever have without Derek’s permission”

“I love you, Derek!”

“That’s it, focus on his eyes, focus on his muscular body, feel his touch against your skin, his strong arms taking you in, his powerful legs entwining with yours, the pressure of his thundering crotch against yours... and Cum!”

“I love you, Derek! I love you, Derek! I LOVE YOU, DEREKKKKK!”

“Cum! Cum and seal the spell he has over you, cum and resign yourself completely to your desire for my irresistible brother!”

“I LOVE YOU, DEREK!!!!”

“I LOVE YOU, DEREK!!!!”

“I LOVE YOU, DEREK!!!!”

“I...”

“LOVE...”

“YOU...”

“DEREK!!!!!!!!!"”

I heard Jaime’s body tighten and shutter, his breath trapped in his throat as he thrashed about the floor. Eventually, his body began to still. His fast, raspy breaths began to slow down.”

“Good,” said Chuck calmly. “Oh, there’s just one little problem... My brother doens’t like dudes... he might let Mikey give him a blowjob, but Mikey’s the school’s best cocksucker. You’re not. Of course, you’ll still try to win him over, cater to his every whim, do anything to make him happy. You can’t help yourself. If you try to seduce him, he’ll kick your ass. He’ll do a lot of damage with his powerful body. But you’ll just have to take it and keep doing your best to earn his pleasure. It’s not his fault that he’s straight...” He chuckled

“... and you’re a fag.”

To be continued...

* * *