The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following story depicts explicit sexual behavior and is written for adults. If you are not over 18 years of age, do not read further.

This work is copyrighted © 2003 by Ce. All other rights reserved.

“Hidden Hinges-Swinging Both Ways”

By Ce

Chapter Fourteen

A lot of healing can take place in a few months. Six months had passed since their ordeal. As things worked out, Peg and Bob did not have to move to the west coast, Bob was able to secure a position just two hours away from where they had been, thanks to an outstanding recommendation from Erickson. A hundred miles proved to be enough to establish them selves anew without their past following them. The move was also in a direction that was directly in the opposite direction from Dicks work and his commute was only slightly longer for those times when he had to go into the office.

Not a peep from the assholes, Dick had been keeping a very close eye on the situation. Bob and Peg had received a package, which contained much more material than they had imagined.

Several copies of the same tape told them that several of the group had the material and that they had all turn them over. Bob kept a close eye on the web sites that would have carried the pictures, though there were many other pictures and tapes showing the humiliation of other couples, there was nothing of Peg and himself. What he had seen before, people helplessly humiliated and wondering how they could allow themselves to be publicly exposed on the net, what he had found as erotic, he now saw from a different perspective and it sickened him.

Dick and Jane were on their last trip from their old house to their new one, a block or so from Bob and Peg’s. As they past the exit that Jane had taken to Sue’s house, she made a mental note that Hugh and Sue were only about ten minutes from their new home. She didn’t mention it to Dick however.

A lot of bonding cemented the two couples relationship. There had been no swapping with other couples, but fun and games were on going and constant between the four of them. They had even gotten to the point where light bondage games had again become a part of their play and were again enjoyed with out the anxiety that they caused a few months before.

Meeting at Peg’s at least once a week had become a ritual when the guys were at work,

Jane watched Peg at the counter making coffee and had an urge to hug her. Peg’s ordeal had made her feel more vulnerable for a while and Jane assumed a stronger, more dominant role out of the need and desire to be comforting and supportive. Jane slipped up behind Peg and wrapped her arms around her, kissing her tenderly on the neck and whispering softly that she loved her. Peg spun around in Jane’s arms and wrapped her arms over Jane’s shoulders and gave Jane a deep and tender kiss on her lips before leaning back slightly and whispering that she loved her to as she looked into Jane’s eyes.

“Maybe coffee can wait?” Peg said with a sweet smile.

Jane’s hand went up to hold Peg’s face, a smile crossed her lips. “The coffee can, but I don’t think I can.” Jane said softly. “I seem to need you more often these days.”

“Me too,” Peg said with deep emotion.

Peg took Jane by the hand and led her into their bedroom. They alternated taking off each other’s cloths. It was a slow, deliberate process with gentle touching and caresses as they used all of their senses adoring each other’s bodies. They had come to know each other as well as they did themselves, knowing where, when and how to touch each other right to each other’s soul. Their lovemaking was unhurried and tender, their bodies soft against each other, different from the muscular hardness of their husbands. Their caresses more subtle and lighter, so sweet that their minds swam in a soft, warm, safe place no one knew but themselves.

There was a peace that they felt after they made love and held each other afterward, they were always in a place of total trust and were as one with each other.

Peg rested her head on Jane’s bare chest, her cheek smooth and soft against Jane’s breast. They were quiet for a time, Peg holding Jane’s other breast in her hand and her thighs capturing Jane’s thigh.

Jane broke the silence. “I have been trying to put my feelings in to words, about you and I, I mean.”

Peg moved up a bit and placed her hand on Jane’s face, turning it toward her and gave her a gentle kiss, “Have you been able to, I find mine to be beyond my ability to define or understand.”

“Actually, I have been trying to understand how I feel about all of us.” Jane amended, still speaking in a whisper. “Love is the word I find most of all, but my love for you all is different with each of you.”

“How so?” Peg said, resting her head back down on Jane’s breast and running the palm of her hand over the top of Jane’s stomach.

“I still can’t describe it clearly, but I love Dick with all of my heart, he completes me, I am only half with out him, I can’t imagine my life without him, I need him so. The depth of my love for you is equal, but not the same. Where Dick completes me, you make me more than I am without you. When I am away from you I can feel my heart shrinking, becoming brittle, I feel so much less as a woman. I need you every bit as much as I need Dick.” Jane whispered, her hand holding Peg’s face against her breast and feeling a tear flow from an eye overcome with emotion.

“I love Bob, as well.” Jane said after a pause as she tried to overcome a lump in her throat that prevented her from speaking with out a sob of her own.

“I love Bob, but in a different way. First of all, I love him because he loves you and is good to you and I know you need him just as I need Dick. I love him because he has become my very best friend after you and Dick, and I love him because he lightens my heart, he is so much fun to be with.” Jane confessed.

“I love you,” Peg whispered, “because we are of one heart. I feel exactly the same way. Dick makes me feel safe, I feel that when I am with him, I can just surrender my self to him and no matter what, the world can’t find me if I loose myself in him.”

They lay there for a long time after saying what they both felt, but had not before confessed. It was a strange, wonderful, convoluted relationship the four of them had. It was free of jealousy because there was no conflict, no competition, only an interdependence born out of love, respect, admiration, and a need and joy of giving to each other more than the desire to receive.

Again, it was Jane who broke the spell. Unexpectedly, Jane spun around and playfully tickled Peg’s ribs resulting in a silence-shattering laugh as she tried to protect herself as they frolicked on the bed.

“Look at what time it is!” Jane said, ending her assault but pinning Peg beneath her, holding her arms over her head. Jane looked into Peg’s eyes and pressed her mouth to Peg’s in a deep kiss that said again “I love you so” before pulling away.

They both swung their legs over the sides of the bed and reached for their panties. They dressed hurriedly, but not without observing each other.

A few more weeks past and Peg and Jane again found themselves at the kitchen table sipping coffee.

“I can’t believe that we went through what we did and I am beginning to have fantasies about old themes of bondage games.” Jane said out of the blue.

“I know what you mean, Peg said smiling. “Bob and I have commented on it between us. It sure was a lot of fun when we felt safe about it.”

“I’ve been thinking about Hugh and Sue, they just live down the road you know.” Jane said with a twinkle in her eye.

“I’ve thought about that too, do you think that the guys would get along with Hugh? I’m pretty sure that they would like Sue, sexually any way, especially considering Bob’s preferences and Sue’s endowments.” Jane continued with a chuckle.

“Perhaps we should invite them over for a barbeque this weekend. I have already kind of brought up the idea with Bob and he’s for it”. Peg declared.

“You devil! Well, Dick and I have talked about it and we are both for it. I’ll give them a call. Perhaps it’s just as well to let Bob and Dick set the swapping thing up. They both know about Hugh and Sue’s relationship, just like ours. Hugh and Sue don’t know about us though.” Jane said.

That weekend found Hugh and Sue enthusiastic about getting together and Saturday afternoon found them all around the pool. The women were sipping white wine and chatting and the guys were working at the grill, downing beer and doing a lot of laughing as they occasionally looked back to the girls with broad grins. It was obvious that they had come to some sort of agreement and that the fun and games would be happening tonight. The women had no idea however as to what they might have planned. That fact made the afternoon creeping

toward nightfall all the more exciting.

“How were things going to progress?” Was the unspoken question on each of the women’s minds.

The women just waited with anticipation to see how things would unfold.

“Have you and Hugh done much swapping?” Peg asked Sue as the noticed the guys glancing back at them.

“As a matter of fact, no, we haven’t.” Sue confessed. " Just with Jane and that really wasn’t swapping. But we have done a whole lot of thinking about it. I think that the thing that prevented us up until now is that we’ve been so scared. We had no idea that things like what happened to you actually happened, but just the thought of someone in the community finding out, and the health issues, well that was enough. Then when Jane called and kind of hinted around, well, we read between the lines and the idea really excited us. With our fear of the other things pretty much removed, we jumped at the chance.”

“We were damn foolish,” Jane injected. “We are never going to let that happen again. But we did miss the fun part of sharing with someone new. We’ve thought about it and we’ve made up a few rules.

First and foremost, we are honest with each other. No sleeping around behind each other’s back. We have to know the circle we are all traveling in.

Second, we girls may change our position as to our dominance of each other but the guys have it over us, and our husbands have the final say over the other guys. The exception to this is that if we want, once a month, we can declare that we want dominance over the guys. This keeps them on their toes and they realize what they could be infor if they get too carried away.

Thirdly, pussies and back doors are for hubbies,” Jane said with a giggle. “The only thing that we swap is the oral stuff. Dildos of course are something different, and if on a special occasion we decided that we want to make an exception, that’s up to us, but we are the ones that make the decision on who’s going to be doing what anywhere but our mouths.

The forth is that we are not into pain. A little playful spanking is as far as we go. No marks that last more than an hour and nothing but the bare hand. We get into light bondage,

restraints, and blindfolds, that kind of thing, no gags! We must never be prevented from talking, and that brings us to the fifth rule.

We have a safety word, it’s a simple one, STOP we never use that word unless we mean it and if we do say it, the games end. Anyone, I mean anyone, not abiding by that rule is out, for good. There is no excuses, no “OH, I got carried a way, I’m sorry” Do it once, you’ll do it again. We have to feel safe and that ultimately we can stop what ever is happening, for whatever reason.

The sixth is that this is all about fun, excitement and pleasure. We never use sex to punish someone, we do things because we know that it will be pleasurable for ourselves, but most of all, that it will pleasurable to the person receiving the attention.

The seventh rule is that we do not record anything we do in any way that could hurt us down the line if one of us gets angry or what is recorded gets in the hands of someone out side our circle. That includes written diaries, not just videotape and photographs.

The eighth rule is that we don’t talk about what we do with anyone outside the circle unless everyone approves it. There might come a time when one of us wants to bring someone else in, in fact I hope that that is the case. We all must approve of the person or couple before that person is approached.

Number nine is that none of these rules can be changed, added or eliminated except by the unanimous agreement of all of us.

And finally, number ten, Mind control. This is a whole sub section unto itself.”

“Mind Control?” Sue repeated, somewhat uneasy at the implications.

“You remember in college?” Jane said with a chuckle.

“Oh yeah! What are you two up to now?” Sue said with a sideways glance.

“Well, first of all, self-hypnosis has been wonderful, both Peg and I practice it everyday with out fail. It goes far beyond sex. We feel better about ourselves, our outlook on life and our sense of humor. We are reconciled between who we want to be and who we are. In short, we are happier with ourselves and about life, and if there is something that we want changed, we are better able to accomplish that change.

From the sexual side.” Jane added with a sly grin. “Well, hypnosis adds a spice to our little games that is nothing short of amazing.”

“Yah..............?” Sue said suspiciously.

“Just imagine being able to feel, to experience just about anything your mind can imagine.” Peg contributed.

“Such as...” Sue asked cautiously.

“Ok...well, how about the embarrassment of being striped and fucked in Macy’s window during peak shopping hour without even leaving the living room?” Jane said with giggle at her brazenness and the instant blush on Sue’s face.

“Or experiencing the sensations of being made love too, or having an intense orgasm, just by hearing a word.” Peg added with a grin.

“Your kidding me....right?” Sue said.

“Not for a second.” Jane assured her.

“I’m more than a little hesitant to give up control of my mind.” Sue said, suddenly aware that they were serious.

“That’s where the rules come in. Understanding what is and what isn’t possible is key to being comfortable with the idea.

First of all, ultimately, we are always in control of ourselves. Hypnosis sort of allows our imaginations the freedom and capacity to experience the suggestions that are given to us. For instance, if we are told our hands are bound, we will feel as bound and restricted as if they actually were-through our own imagination. But if something were to happen that would cause us real concern, like our safety was threatened, our mind would respond to that threat my snapping us out of hypnosis. We can’t be made to do something that we really don’t want to do or experience.” Peg added.

“Are you sure?” Sue said skeptically.

“Absolutely.” Both Peg and Jane said in unison.

“There is a little thing called a trigger word.” Jane continued. “We are, all of us, the guys as well, given a trigger word or words. We have been given the post-hypnotic suggestion that if specific people say the word, we will immediately go into a deep hypnotic state. Ultimately, we have given the people power to be able to do this and the use of the words have rules.”

“You mean...Peg could say a word...right now...and you would go into a state of hypnosis and do what ever Peg told you to do?” Sue said doubtfully.

“Righ...” Jane started to say but she never got to complete the word. Her mind registered the word Peg uttered and Jane’s eyes closed and she slumped a little, totally relaxed, right before Sue’s eyes.

Sue gasped, and then a grin crossed her face. “You can make her feel anything?” Sue asked as she turned to Peg.

“Well, perhaps not everything. What is it that you had in mind?” Peg said, amused at how quickly Sue had warmed to the idea.

“Ah...I’ll believe this when I see it.” Sue said, obviously intrigued. “Can you wake her up so that she doesn’t have any memory of what just happened, but when I say a word, she....will stand up and take off her panties and hand them to me, set back down and not realize what she has done?” Sue asked, feeling the tingle of being naughty and in control.

“Well, yes and no. I would first have to find out if Jane is wearing panties. It is a distinct possibility that she isn’t. If she is wearing panties, then yes, I can make her do that. Let’s find out.” Peg said with a grin, realizing that she had Sue hooked.

“If I were to ask Jane what color panties she is wearing, Jane’s imagination would assume that she was wearing them and would make up a color. You have to be careful of how you say things.” Peg instructed.

“Jane, you can hear only my voice, you are very relaxed and comfortable. You want to answer my questions honestly.” Peg said in a soft but firm voice.

“Only your voice, be honest” Jane repeated without lifting her head or opening her eyes.

“Are you wearing panties now?” Peg asked.

“Yes” Jane said in response.

“What color are your panties Jane?” Peg continued.

“Black” Jane said.

“I am going to count to three, when I say the word three, you will wake up, having no memory of my putting you under. You will continue on with what you were saying as if I never put you in a state of hypnosis. You will stand up, remove your panties, hand them to Sue,

and set back down when you hear Sue say the word “Black”. You will keep your skirt up around your waist so that your bare bottom is touching the chair.

When you hear Sue say....“Lickety-split”, you will have the sensation that someone is licking your clit. You will not remember why you are doing or feeling these things. You will be very embarrassed and you will not want Peg and I to know what you are feeling.” Peg suggested.

Sue’s eyes widened with excitement and anticipation.

“One.... two....three.” Peg said softly.

“Ite,” Jane continued. “I have given her the power to do that. Dick and Bob can do it also. I, on the other hand, can do the same to Peg. Dick can override what they tell me to do, as Bob can override what we tell Peg to do. And we can put Dick and Bob under, but only if they give us permission.

“I see” Sue said with a grin on her face, beginning to be a believer.

“You like lingerie, Sue. What is your favorite color?” Peg asked with a grin that matched Sue’s.

“Why, yes I do. Black, black is my favorite color.” Sue said watching the expression on Jane’s face.

The expression on Jane’s face never changed, she just stood up, raised her skirt and lowered her panties to her ankles and took them off. She handed them to Sue and sat back down with her skirt still gathered atop her hips. Once she was seated, Jane acted as though nothing

had happened and was ready to carry on their conversation.

“I like black as well, black lace.” Jane said. “Those are nice, I have a pair very similar to those.”

Sue was grinning from ear to ear as she played with the panties.

“When ever I wear these and Hugh sees me, well, he comes running, “Lickety-split.” Sue said, looking intently at Jane.

“Ahhhh...!” Jane gasped as she began squirming in her seat with a surprised expression on her face.

“You seem a little distracted.” Sue teased. “Is something wrong?”

“No..Nothing is wrong.” Jane said, her face turning a beat red.

Sue just watched in amazement as Jane’s eye began to close and she rocked back and forth in her chair while trying to act as if nothing was happening.

“I think that Jane is having too much fun with out us.” Peg chuckled. “Butterfly”.

Suddenly Jane’s body relaxed and she was once again deeply under.

“I am going to count to three. When you hear the word three, you will stand up, take your panties from Sue and put them on, straighten your skirt and set back down. Once you are back in your seat, you will wake up and continue your conversation as if nothing had happened. You will not remember anything that you did, said or experienced between the time you went under the first time tonight and when you awaken at the count of three. You will remain aroused.

One...two....three” Peg repeated.

Jane obediently stood, making no effort to cover herself, took her panties from Sue. Put them on and straightened her skirt before taking her seat.

Peg looked over to the guys and noticed that they had noticed and were watching everything that was happening.

“What’s happening over there?” Hugh said with a huge grin as he watched Jane slide her panties up her very shapely legs. A little disappointed that he wasn’t afforded a better look at Jane’s pussy.

“If I were to guess,” Dick said with a snicker, the girls are giving Sue a demonstration of hypnosis.”

“Really! Tell me more about that.” Hugh said, only turning back to them after Jane had taken her seat.

“Ite,” Jane continued. “I have given her the power to do that. Dick and Bob can do it also. I, on the other hand, can do the same to Peg. Dick can override what they tell me to do, as Bob can override what we tell Peg to do. And we can put Dick and Bob under, but only if they give us permission.”

Jane’s face remained blushed and she was acting a little giddy. “Gosh, talking about all of this has gotten me a little horny.”

“I’m sure that as things come up, no pun intended,” Peg added with a chuckle, “there will be more rules, but for now, that’s it. Bob and Dick are going over everything with Hugh now. Does everything we’ve said make sense to you Sue?”

Sue’s face was covered with a deep blush, some from the embarrassment of such candid talk, but mostly from arousal at the images that continually flowed in and out of her mind as she listened.

“Yes, it does. You have covered a lot of things that I’m sure we would never have thought of. I agree with everything. There is just one thing,” Sue said hesitatingly, her blush deepening.

“What’s that?” Jane asked, both she and Peg listening closely.

“Well, I’m embarrassed to even say this, but, well, Hugh and I fantasize a lot, and well, I have never had any man other than Hugh, and well I don’t think that I’m any different than any other woman, I mean I think that we all have thought of, you know, having three guys at once.” Sue finally blurted out after stammering.

Peg and Jane burst out in a laugh that caused the guys to look over questioningly and then grin.

“And you thought that maybe tonight might be the night,” Jane teased.

“Well.......... ya,” Sue whispered self-consciously with a cute grin. Hugh said that he would see if he could work things around so that it would happen. I mean, I think that the idea excites him as much as it does me.

With everyone having a glass of wine in their hand, Dick proposed a toast to good friends before making his statement.

“Bob and I have talked a lot about tonight,” Dick began seriously. “Hugh, Bob and I got together a couple of days ago. We explained to Hugh what we had gone through and that we never wanted to expose ourselves to that again.”

“Sue and I couldn’t agree more about that!” Hugh injected emphatically.

“We think that if we are going to be closer friends, ahem,” Bob said with a slight chuckle, “we couldn’t hold anything over each other, ever. I know that you girls have talked about the rules that we have made up and the three of us guys have talked about it as well. No video tapes, no photographs, nothing that could be used to hurt us if someone got a hold of them. Hugh has brought their tape of Jane and Dick said that he would bring Jane’s tape of Sue. We thought that we could watch them as an icebreaker, but that they would be destroyed afterward.

We also agree, especially Bob and I, that our deep feelings and understanding of each other have made the four of us work. If there is going to be six of us, we have to begin by knowing and understanding each other, knowing what is in each other’s minds and hearts. Games can be exciting and fun, but can result in very destructive feelings if there are misunderstandings. So, while there will be a lot of fun and games down the road, to begin with, we think that we should get to know one another better.” Dick said seriously.

“That is not to say that getting to know each other won’t be fun.” Bob said quickly. “We have some ideas about that. Margaret,” he said firmly, “You are going to be with Hugh tonight. I’m handing you over to him and you will do as he instructs you just as if I were giving you the instructions.”

“Yes Bob,” Peg said obediently.

“And Sue, you will do the same with Dick,” Hugh said.

“Yes Hugh,” Sue said with a meek smile.

“I guess that leaves you for me,” Bob said, looking at Jane with a grin. “I’ve always liked that.”

“Yes Bob,” Jane said with a smile, mimicking Peg and Sue as she glanced over to Dick for confirmation.

Wine was going to be an important part of their fun and games and Peg and Bob made sure that there was lots of it available. Peg took Hugh by the hand and led the way into the den. Peg led Hugh to an over stuffed chair and sat in his lap with her legs swung over the side of one arm, her skirt slid down her thighs and she put one arm around the back of Hugh’s head,

holding her glass of wine with the other.

On the other side of the sofa from where Peg and Hugh were, Sue and Dick took similar positions. Jane sat in the middle of the sofa, waiting for Bob to turn on the TV and start the tape that Hugh had brought with him. Bob settled in against one end of the sofa and Jane stretched out with her head resting on the arm of the sofa and her upper body in Bob’s lap. Bob started the tape and Jane’s memory of what had happened was suddenly refreshed.

“You little vixen,” Jane teased as she saw herself being seduced by Sue. They all laughed as they watched Jane being led like a lamb to the swing hanging from the ceiling and being trapped there as if in a spider’s web. Watching herself being aroused to orgasm, being spanked and the embarrassment of being made to leave in the streetwalker’s outfit started to make her mound begin to buzz. The slight movement of her legs was causing her skirt to ride up and was observed by everyone.

When it was over, Dick got up and put in the tape that Jane had made of Sue. The screen came to life again as a green grainy image of Sue in bed flickered across the screen. They all watched Sue’s seduction from beginning to end as Hugh drove her to a gigantic orgasm, which Jane had skillfully recorded with great clarity. By the time it was over, all six of them were well on they’re way to loosing completely any inhibition or hesitation about what was to come.

Hugh immediately instructed Peg to set on his lap facing the other four. He lifted her skirt so that her knees could straddle his legs and he made her more exposed by spreading his own knees apart. Everyone had a clear view of the crotch of her panties. Bob and Dick followed his lead and the all formed a semi circle facing each other.

“Tell me Peg, what is it that you like most about sex?” You have to answer honestly. Starting with Peg, Hugh asked a question and the rest answered it while they were being fondled by the men holding them. Dick and Sue were to Hugh’s left so the next question would come from Dick.

“I like,” Peg began, being a little distracted by the fact that Hugh, who she had meet only a short while ago, was lightly grazing the crotch of her panties.” I like the way I get so lost in the feeling of it. My whole being, mind and body is swept away. It doesn’t matter if it’s romantic, soft and sweet, or playful, even raunchy, I still am addicted to it, I think.” Peg confessed.

Hugo looked over to Sue. He had said that he was excited about the idea of seeing his wife making love to someone else, the idea excited him, but this would be the first time it was actually going to happen. They had both put on a big front of “sure, of course we’re ok with it, hell yes”. But who can be sure before it happens. Dick had taken his cue from him and Sue’s knees were far apart, he wondered if they were that far apart because Dick was holding them that way, or that she really wanted them that way. Sue’s thong was narrow and black. The silk running between her legs tapering to just a string was hopelessly inadequate to span the width of her magnificent mound and the crease between her thighs and her shaved lips was exposed a good half inch running up the side of her lily white lips. Dick’s touches were really just playful teasing, but enough to start her moving, undecided whether to try to escape his touch or beg for more. Hugo decided that he liked the idea of displaying his little sex kitten.

“I like the way I feel so naughty, so very deliciously naughty.” Sue said with a giggle.

“I have tried to be such a good girl all my life, sex is so liberating. I go wild, I mean that in every sense, uninhibited, unrestrained, free, to let my animal needs over whelm my reserve.”

Everyone’s attention turned to Jane. Bob had lifted her skirt completely up and her silk covered bottom was resting directly on his pants. Like the others, Jane’s legs were apart and Bob was skillfully playing her like a fine instrument he had practiced on many times before.

“I like sex because it’s who I am; I’m convinced of it. I never feel more alive than when I’m having sex.” Jane said, “it is such a huge part of who I am and I need it so much some times I think I’m just one big orgasm waiting to happen. Sometimes I don’t think I have a clit at all, I think that it’s a bee in my panties, buzzing like crazy, driving me crazy, just like it’s doing right now!” It was Dick’s turn to ask a question. Sue was already getting steamy. “What do you think is the sexiest thing about you Sue?” Sue giggled and looked at Hugh. “My clit, she said with a slight blush. It’s always been big and I love the feel of it when it gets hard.”

“Like now,” Dick teased, scratching it a little and being surprised himself at how big it was, and perhaps even larger than Peg’s he thought as he took the opportunity to gauge it’s size by the feel of his fingertip. “Ya,” Sue said, squirming a little, but not as big as what I feel coming up.” “Hummmm,” Jane said, as she thought for a moment about the question. " I used to think it was my figure, my breasts and bottom, Dick thinks I look like a beautiful orchard now that I’m shaved. I guess it’s my pussy,” Jane said with a giggle.

“I’m with Sue,” Peg said, “my clit; I love to feel it hard, wedging my lips apart.”

“Ok, what do you like more about oral sex, giving or receiving and what do you like about it?” Bob asked as he began to unbutton Jane’s blouse.

“Wow, that’s a tough one. I love receiving it, but I guess I love giving it more. I love the feel of a cock in my mouth. The shape of it for my tongue to play with, the way it grows. I find my self-thinking of it every time I eat an ice cream cone or bite off the end of a kielbasa,” she giggled. Jane made no resistance, but she was aware that Bob had unbuttoned her blouse all the way to her skirt.

“A good tongue on my clit, man, that can drive me right over the edge, but I agree, there is nothing like going down on an appreciative guy. I like the feel of control as I look up and smile with his cock in my mouth. It’s like I am sucking his whole being right into my mouth and he can’t think of anything else but what I’m doing to him. It’s not so good for me if I’m forced to take it. Having a cock rammed down my throat isn’t all that it’s cracked up to be.” Peg said, becoming a little glassy eyed with the horny feeling that was beginning to creep up on her steadily.

Like Jane, Hugh had Peg’s blouse unbuttoned and had his hands inside her blouse, kneading her breasts under her bra. Hugh looked over to Sue, not quite certain of what she was going to say. He saw that her eyes were half closed and a deep blush covered her cheeks as the heat had really begun to get to her. Dick had left her blouse alone and had one finger inside the leg opening of her thong, his fingers gently running down the length of her clit. Hugh knew that if there was anything that was going to get Sue crazy, that was it.

“Right now,” Sue said in a slight whimper. “I would do just about anything to have a tongue replace Dick’s finger. My current condition aside, I love to feel Hugh in my mouth; he is so hard, yet soft at the same time. I love to feel Hugh just loose it, feel the white hot spray into my mouth. I have a feeling that I’ve won! I know that that is silly, but I feel really sexy, like the guy just couldn’t help himself. Guy! I’ve only done it to Hugh, Sue blushed. But that’s how I feel.”

Sue caught Hugh by surprise, she had never been that candid before, but he liked the way she was just letting loose, being more raunchy than he had ever heard her, even when she was in the throws of an orgasm. He wanted to keep this up. He pulled Peg’s blouse down off her shoulders and her bra straps came with it, making the cups of her bra come nearly off her nipples.

“Have you ever made it with three guys at once? Hugh asked, sliding the cups to Peg’s bra off her breasts and began to tease her nipples.

Sue’s eyes opened wide as she heard Hugh’s words, “he’s actually going to do it!” she thought and it made her squirm even more.

“Yes.” Peg said, enjoying the attention her breasts were getting, but at the expense of her clit. " I had always fantasized about it. It wasn’t as good as I had imagined. I don’t mind getting it in the butt; I actually enjoy it once in a while. But two guys down there can be too much to bear, especially if I’m not lubricated enough. And with all of that going on, who can concentrate on sucking a cock? It just isn’t all that it’s cracked up to be,” she giggled, looking over to Sue. “She’s going to find out,” Peg thought to her self. She had gotten the guys aside and told them that Sue had asked for an exception to their rule and that they had the green light to make her fantasy come true.

Hugh looked over to Sue, This is going to be fun, he thought, you wanted it, now your going to get it.

Dick had Sue’s blouse down to her elbows and had pushed the cups of her bra up over her breasts and was teasing her nipples. She was thankful in a way that her clit had been spared because she was very close to having her first orgasm of the night.

“I’ve never had three guys at once, I’ve thought about it. I think that every girl has. I think that I would like to try it, at least once. In fact, I’ve never had more than one guy- Hugh. Huge Hugh, I call him. I can’t imagine having two his size, one in front, one in back. Ouch. It hurts just to think about it.” Sue said as she took in the expressions on everyone’s faces.

“He’s made me cum when it’s just him though,” she added, blushing deeply, “in back I mean.”

“Oh yeah!” Jane said. Bob had wasted no time and her blouse and bra was off and he was merrily tweaking her nipples. “Matter of fact I feel a tree trunk about to sprout right now,” Jane teased as she wiggled in Bob’s lap. ’ My first time I straddled Bob; I thought he was aiming for a different target, but nope, he caught me by surprise and he took my breath away. Then that one over there, motioning to Peg, she was technically not a guy, but the thing she was wearing sure was bigger than most guys and she drove it home. Dick knelt over me. I certainly wasn’t concentrating. I was just trying to catch my breath. Thank god that Dick didn’t cum while I was. They had me pinned down so I couldn’t move, but I was churning like a washing machine one they got me started.” “Stand up and take off your cloths,” Hugh said. He was getting pretty hot himself and he had to have an opportunity to straighten things out.

The situation was unfolding so quickly and so smoothly that no one questioned or second guessed what was going to happen next, they were all gleefully going with the flow, completely comfortable with the knowledge that their partners were totally accepting of what was happening.

Peg stood up and shook off her blouse and bra. A button and a zip and her skirt was around her ankles and her panties were close behind. While all eyes were on Peg, Hugh did his best to untangle his shaft to give it a place to head, but it wasn’t going to put up with confinement long, not at this pace.

“Turn around so we can see all of you.” Hugh demanded. Peg put her arms up over her head and made a full turn, looking down and giggling as she faced Hugh. “Huge Hugh,” she thought, “looks like from here.”

Hugh swung her around so she was facing everyone again and this time he made her place her knees, not straddling his knees, but up on the arms of the chair. Peg couldn’t have been spread much more as she leaned back against Hugh, feeling his fingers fanning her clit like he was strumming a garter string.Hugh then realized that he had set the stage for Sue and he blushed for her, but it was too late now.

“So, what would you like to have happen now?” Hugh said smugly as he could feel the response Peg was having to his teasing.

Peg let out a little moan, “Right now? Right now, I want you to just keep doing what your doing.” Peg said, closing her eyes and shamelessly letting Hugh drive her out of her mind in front of everyone. She was in full bloom and as wet as the dew on a flower in early morn. Dick demanded of Sue exactly what Hugh had demanded of Peg and in a few moments, she was in the same position, naked and being driven to a whimpering, quivering mass of pure sexual energy. She couldn’t keep her eyes from what Hugh was doing to Peg, or more precisely, what Hugh was doing to Peg’s clit. He had gently pulled back her hood and exposed the hard round bud that was fully hard and glistening.

“And what do you want to happen now,” Dick mimicked.

Her answer surprised them all. " I want to know for myself what Hugh has been talking about.” Sue said breathlessly and with out hesitation.

“And what might that be?” Dick asked.

“I want to go over there and find out for myself what a clit the size of my own feels like against my tongue!” Sue said, wild eyed with lust.

That was all that it took. Less than a minute later all six of them were naked. Peg ended up on her back on the floor. Huge Hugh was lying on his side, head to toe, next to her with his cock in her mouth watching Sue on her knees going down on Peg while Dick was doing Sue from the back. Jane ended up on her knees over Bob who was on his back on the floor,

alternating his attention between Jane and Peg.

Suddenly they heard Peg emit a very loud moan and whimper. Her thighs trembled violently as they widened and closed against Sue’s head as Sue’s tongue and fingers relentlessly drove Peg through wave after wave of ecstasy. Peg had let Hugh go, she couldn’t concentrate, but he held him in a tight grip just above her face, her wild eyes looking past it into Hugh’s eyes.

Sue straightened up as much as she could give the fact that Dick was still doing marvelous things to her. She looked up at Hugh and grinned. “Yes! I want to,” she seemed to be affirming. Hugh looked up to Dick and nodded. Dick pulled out and lay back on the floor. It was a little awkward for a moment as Sue repositioned her self. Her eyes opened wide as well as her mouth and a gasp escaped as she felt herself being impaled. She had only taken Hugh there a couple of times and it still took a while to get used to as her mussels protested. Dick pulled her down so that she was lying on top of him, her knees up and apart and her lips a prime and ready target, Bob and Jane watched with lust as Hugh positioned himself between Sue’s legs and slowly eased his way into her.

“OH MY......!!!!” Sue said in a loud voice, “Oh yes...Yes!”

Dick wasn’t able to move much, and that was good, he thought. He didn’t want to humiliate himself by loosing it too soon.

“Go for it!” Jane said to Bob with a dirty little chuckle. Bob knelt beside Sue and presented the head of his cock to her mouth, which Sue greedily took, sealing her lips around its head and lashing it wildly with her tongue.

Jane lay on her side watching, her hand trying to keep up with the building need inside her. She was soon joined by Peg who turned her over on her back and skillfully eased her frustration and brought her to the point where Jane was sliding the soles of her feet back and forth on the carpet as her knees rose and fell, drawing her legs up and back until they started to quiver as Peg’s had.

They both looked over in amazement, Hugh and Sue were still at it. Sue was holding Bob still, but it was obvious with close observation that Sue had managed to make Bob very happy, and that the moisture at the corners of Sue’s lips was more than sweat and saliva. Dick looked over with a silly look on his face and winked. He was hanging in there for the ride, but he had lost it watching Jane’s trip to paradise. He was functioning like a big pillow softening the impacts that Sue was absorbing and not much else at this point. All of a sudden Sue and Hugh became very vocal and very loud as they declared to the world that they were about to cum. Cries, moans, whimpers curses and rough, breathless pleas and encouragements and declarations of love all flowed endlessly as their bodies heaved and strained. They collapsed onto each other, sweaty, exhausted and out of breath. Almost instantly and in unison, they looked at each other and erupted in a gale of laughter.

“God!” Dick said with a chuckle, “I was lucky to come out of that alive!”

Peg and Jane just held their hands over their mouths in amazement before breaking into a gale of laughter them selves.

Jane looked at Peg and winked, Looks like we are really going to have to get our jaw mussels in shape for these two, referring to the unbelievable stamina that both Sue and Hugh seemed to have. A few minutes later, when the most awkward time came of trying to figure out how to smoothly transform from hot sweaty bodies back to clothed friends anxious to talk about their experience. Dick took Sue by the hand and motioned to Hugh to follow. He took them to the guest room shower where the three of them showered and cooled down washing each other.

Peg, Jane and Bob took the master bath and did the same. They hurried so that they could retrieve their cloths and have Hugh, Sue and Dick’s cloths waiting for them on the bed, making their first experience the best that they could.

“That was the most incredible experience I have ever had,” Sue declared, as she emerged from the bedroom, obviously being a little uncomfortable walking. Dick and Hugh followed close behind with grins that stretched from ear to ear.

“Sue does this thing in the shower.” Dick whispered in Jane’s ear when no one was looking, Hugh has her show her appreciation by kind of washing us off with her tongue before using soap. “I kind of liked it, I mean, a lot.” Jane knew what she would be doing from now on.

The evening ended with a lot of hugs and kisses and deep felt emotion with promises that their adventure, their relationship had just begun.