The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Highschool [chapter 1] : Abusing Lorna [part five]

By Heretic Bloodline

[]

Day ten

Waking in the middle of the night, Lorna looked towards her backlit digital alarm clock and slumped back as she noticed that it was only just past midnight. Quickly realising why she had woken, she almost let her anger out. Since she’d arrived home from school today, she’d fucked herself with her fingers every half an hour or so. God knows how many times, she’d been forced to sneak away and drive herself to orgasm in her bedroom.

But every time her urge hit her, it became harder and harder to make herself peak. Just half an hour ago, she’d thrust most of her hand up her cunt and it had still took ten minutes of riding herself furiously to get to orgasm.

Underneath the sheets, still wet with sweat from her last self-fuck, she moved her hand willingly towards her slit. Poking inside all her fingers and pushing deeper than ever before felt good for a short while and served to raise her desire higher and higher, until eventually, five minutes later she felt on the edge of orgasm. At that very moment, she discovered her fingers could no longer pleasure her, and perched on the very tip of cumming hard, she found that no matter how hard she thrust inside, it wasn’t enough to go all the way.

Removing her hand from between her legs, and almost sulking as her sexual torture prevented her thinking of anything except reaching the absolute ecstacy that awaited her, Lorna tried desperately to go back to sleep.

She didn’t stand a chance as a solution to her problem kept appearing in her head. As the disgusting thought played tricks on her mind, she felt shocked as she began to getter hornier and hornier. Eventually giving in to the suggestion that wouldn’t leave her head, she moved her tender hand again down to her cunt, but instead of entering, she moved back more and reached for her ass. Encircling it with a single finger, she started to feel good.

Slowly pushing a finger up her ass, and gasping with slight pain each time she moved further inside, she started to finger her anus. Instantly feeling pleasure again, it was enough to make her ride herself amongst the pain which only served to make the satisfaction greater. Finding herself suddenly twisting within her own bed, sweat caused by her naughty antics drenching the bedclothes, she came violently.

As the cum continued to spurt out onto her sheets, she fought hard to control the orgasm which now raked her body. Gripping the headboard with both hands to support herself and choking on her own groans of pleasure as she tried to be quiet, eventually the feeling resided and the orgasm left her. Falling almost instantly to sleep as the clock ticked twenty minutes past midnight, Lorna didn’t realize that in just ten minutes she would be overcome yet again with the desire to fuck herself to orgasm.

4 AM. As her eyes tried hard to send her back to the deep sleep she’d been rudely awakened from, Lorna felt the incredible urge to thrust her fingers up herself. Again.

Her sheets almost dripped wet with her sweat and cum, and her cunt was beyond sore. Slowly her anus was feeling the torture as Lorna was made to fuck her ass harder and harder each time. Although she was totally in control of her actions, the urges were too much to bear, and she would do anything to make herself cum now. Already thrusting her whole hand up her ass, she winced as the pain of her actions caused incredible pleasure.

But just as suddenly, the pleasure stopped.

Lorna thrust harder. But it wasn’t working. She couldn’t reach orgasm.

Whole minutes went by, poking both hands up her ass and cunt, both extremely sore from her endeavours, but still she tried. Ten minutes went past and still she couldn’t cum. Lorna leapt from her bed, her naked body soaking with sweat, her long blonde hair drenched equally wet, looking like she had just come out of the shower. She walked quickly over to her school bag, forgetting to be quiet, and sat down. Breathing heavily as she tried to control the urges that still rocked her body, she forced open the zip on her bag. Putting her hand inside, she pulled out her pencil case and eagerly opened that too. Grabbing something from inside the case, she brought it out so that she could see with her own eyes, despite the darkness of early morning. Her fifteen inch metal ruler was in her hand—something had told her to use it, that it would satisfy her.

Wasting no time as her urges suddenly doubled in strength, she thrust it hard up her ass. The pain reappeared instantly, sharper than before, as the two edges of the ruler rubbed hard against the walls of her anus. Working at it slowly, pushing it in then pulling it out, she could only fit eight inches inside. Feeling let down somehow, and whining as she tried to recieve the pleasure she felt she now deserved, she found herself standing up and leaning against the wall. Facing away from it, she could feel the ruler rubbing the wall, stopping her from leaning back totally.

As another suggestion entered her mind, she found herself pushing back against the wall. As the ruler pushed deeper than before into her ass, she almost screamed. But she didn’t stop. She could feel the pleasure again—pushing her towards orgasm as she pushed the ruler deeper.

Rocking her hips forward and backward, the ruler edged further into previously unexplored territory, and she felt her ass ripping open again. As twelve inches of the ruler entered her, her face was an expression of absolute pleasure, however it still wasn’t enough. Bucking back hard she forced another inch inside and as that teared her up inside, it served only to heighten her desire enough to want the other two inches.

Her ass cheeks now banging hard against the wall as she tried desperately to fuck those last two inches, she realised she’d already cum.

Sliding down the wall and ending up on the floor, the true extent of her tiredness overcame her and she immediately fell asleep right there on the floor, drenched with sweat and totally naked, with nearly fourteen inches of her own school ruler still shoved hard up her ass.

Highschool [chapter 1] : Abusing Lorna [part six]

Day thirteen

The bottle spun for what seemed like an eternity. Slowly it came to a stop. The neck pointing towards a girl sat cross legged on the floor across from Lorna.

Spin the bottle. Lorna had always enjoyed playing truth-or-dare games with her closest friends, and now was no exception. The girl giggled shyly and looked towards the boy next to her who simply stated “Truth or dare?".

“Truth” she answered after pretending to think about it.

Lorna was enjoying herself. Her best friend had just admitted to getting off with Mark, the dullest guy in her whole class. And the bottle never seemed to end up facing Lorna, so she rarely had to dish out anything embarrassing about herself.

“Okay, have you ever—you know—played with yourself?” the guy asked.

The girl’s mouth opened wide in astonishment while everyone else laughed.

As the group settled again, she gingerly replied “...yes.” and instantly turned red as the others started to giggle once more.

The girl was one of Lorna’s friends, Michelle. Jake, Tasha, Darren and Jayne made up the rest of the group. All six of them had been friends for a long while. Michelle was Lorna’s best friend and had answered the most questions yet.

Darren reached down towards the bottle and set it in motion.

Lee walked down the dark, abandoned street alone. He liked to walk in these parts of town, the places where life had ceased to live in long ago. There were oil drums and litter everywhere, small fires lighting up the place like the very pits of hell itself. He had come here to think. And as the shouts and screams all around him flooded with the sound of police sirens and even occasional gunfire, his mind was at it’s peak. Realizing a chance to torture Lorna beyond anything that already happened, he worked his corrupted mind to complete the demented task.

After all. He hadn’t sold his soul to the devil for nothing.

The bottle landed facing Lorna.

She almost looked shocked, and without being asked simply said “Truth..”

Looking around, she noticed a sudden different atmosphere. The whole place felt cold somehow.

“How much do you weigh? Exactly?” Darren asked her.

She stared at him silently. He seemed different, they all did. Then she realized she didn’t know her weight at all.

“...I don’t know..” she replied.

“Then you’ll have to do a dare!” Michelle stated before Lorna had even finished speaking.

They all nodded in agreement while Lorna looked on bewildered.

“Fuck yourself without using your hands or any other objects” Jake said gently. The others nodded.

Lorna couldn’t believe what he’d just said and was about to tell them that it wasn’t funny, when she suddenly believed that she absolutely had to do this dare. Something was telling her that to not do it was wrong and bad. And she didn’t want to be a bad girl.

Pulling her jeans off quickly, she chucked them aside and ripped down her knickers. The others watched on. Almost forgetting that she couldn’t use her hands she almost moved them down to her cunt.

Instead, she suddenly lay face down on the floor and started to rub her cunt against the hard tiled surface. She knew she’d never get off doing this, and racked her mind for some other way to achieve the impossible. Moving one of her feet to between her legs, she pressed her heel hard against her clit and tried rubbing it.

She wasn’t getting anywhere however, and the frustration started to kick in.

Suddenly she heard Jayne call her name. Looking towards her, she noticed that Jayne was holding up a single finger pointing towards her, about three feet off the floor.

Moving over quickly, and somehow knowing what to do, she bent over right in front of Jayne and pushed backwards onto the finger. The finger being so high up, Lorna was forced to almost stand while trying to thrust backwards. It was difficult to accomplish and Jayne was making it increasingly harder to reach as she raised it higher and higher into the air. After a single minute, Jayne pulled the finger back.

Looking around for help desperately, Lorna noticed that Tasha was now holding two fingers pointing upwards on the floor in front of her. Quickly moving into position, she sat, legs wide open on the presented fingers. Jumping up and down roughly, the pleasure of Tasha’s sharp nails scratching her cunt inside made her scream out twice. Then she felt the fingers leave her, and she felt her herself looking around for help once again. There was none.

“The dare was that you fuck yourself, Lorna” Darren said after a moments silence, “You used other people, and that means you failed.”

“So now you’ll have to do another dare.” Michelle added.

Lorna seemed to accept that judgement somehow.

“You are going to be a toilet for the next half an hour” Jayne announced, “We can piss in your mouth and shit in it too. When we say flush you will swallow everything that is in your mouth. But not until we say you can. OK?”

Lorna just nodded and lay back on the floor. Her mind was telling her that she had to do whatever dares she was being asked to do.

Michelle came over and sat above Lorna’s face, kneeling kently on the floor. Michelle’s ass was right over the top of Lorna’s mouth. Suddenly seeing something disgusting, she closed her eyes and opened her mouth wide. As the shit entered her mouth she struggled not to throw up.

“Remember, toilets can’t throw up” she heard Darren say to her, “and that’s all you are for now”.

Something was thrust up her ass. Although she couldn’t see, she knew it was a toilet brush. Someone was sliding it in and out of her anus hard. The prickly head was an incredible feeling and seemed to distract away from the shit which was piling up in her mouth.

“Your ass is really dirty, Lorna” someone said.

Then, as Michelle’s piss joined the bodily waste that was mounting in Lorna’s mouth, she got up and moved away.

“Okay flush now Lorna” she requested.

Lorna could feel tears in her eyes. But she swallowed it all.

An hour later. The group sat around the spinning bottle once again. Then it stopped. Pointing directly at Lorna.

She found herself asking for a dare.

She just wanted to go home.

“Oh, we’ve got the perfect dare for you, Lorna” Tasha said, grinning evily, “but first, you better get changed”.

The five of them watched as a car pulled up next to the pavement where Lorna was standing. In her tight fitting school uniform. Stretched white blouse and tiny pleated skirt. White socks up to her ankles and her light blonde hair tied into pigtails.

They watched as she leant over towards the window of the car then opened the door and got in.

As the car drove off, Darren smiled “Lorna makes a great prostitute, don’t you think?”

They nodded and walked off down the street.

The overweight and ugly looking guy in his forties kept looking at her hidden breasts as he drove. He had always had a thing for school uniform’s, it just looked so innocent. And this girl looked like she was an actual schoolgirl. As they drove through an abandoned street, where there wasn’t much light or anything else for that matter, he parked the car in a small un-used car park. Shifting his attention towards his whore he immediately unzipped his jeans and pulled his trousers down.

Lorna was frightened beyond thinking. But she had to do her dare.

She moved round the front seat in which she had been sitting and lay on the back seat facing upwards. The guy moved over and lay on top of her. Lifting her skirt slightly, he pushed his thick cock inside her. His excitement overtaking him, he fucked her hard.

Lorna’s face lacked any emotion and she just lay there as he rammed himself up her cunt harder and harder. He came within a few minutes and hastily stuck a wad of notes into her knickers.

A guy watched as a girl in school uniform got out of an old car that was parked in a small car park across from where he was standing. As the car pulled away, she dropped on to her knees and started to cry. Walking over quickly, he leant down towards her and she looked up. Her eyes were bathed in a pool of tears and she had to squint to make him out.

“Hello Lorna.” Lee announced.