The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Highschool [chapter 2]: Concession of Angels [part one]

By Heretic Bloodline

Day sixteen

Reaching the flight of steps at the foot of the large set of doors leading into the school itself, the hooded figure came to a stop. From within the building came the sound of a bell as the current lesson period came to an end.

Moments later, and a flock of Highschool students emerged from those very doors in front of him, almost pushing them off their hinges as they were thrown apart. Screams of laughter and enjoyment filled the strangers ears, and he found himself almost sickened by it.

As the mob pushed past him, he suddenly reached out and grabbed a bewildered student out of the confusion.

“I’m looking for someone,” he hissed at the teenage girl, looking her up and down “, and I need to know where I might find him.”

The black-haired girl, slightly frightened, tried to speak before having her unspoken question answered as the figure continued.

“His name...” he murmured, deliberately pulling the girl closer towards him “, is Lee Davies”

“I don’t know any Lee Davies” The girl spoke in a whisper as she replied, brushing her long silky hair back behind her ears as a sudden heat came over her.

The stranger continued to stare at her, watching as the sweat manifested itself on her forehead. “Never mind...” he continued slowly, watching her absently unbutton the top button of her blouse to cool herself down, “...I’m sure someone else can help me.”

She unbuttoned a second button but she still felt incredibly hot, her hair soaked and her blouse becoming see-through as she continued to sweat.

Without her even noticing, the figure turned away and stalked up the steps, fighting the flow of students still emerging from the building.

Behind him, the black-haired girl slipped out of her blouse and skirt. Still sweating vigorously, she unhooked her bra and yanked her tiny knickers to the floor. Once every item of clothing hit the paved surface, she suddenly felt completely comfortable and cooled again.

Opening her eyes with a faint smile, she instantly noticed the horde of fellow students gathered around where she stood, their eyes all looking directly at her. But it took dark-haired Tiffany a whole twenty seconds to realise that she was stood in front of nearly every student in the school, on a freezing cold day, wearing nothing but the love-bite marks on her breasts that her kinky boyfriend had given her yesterday.

Closing the door firmly behind her, Kirsty switched off her bedroom light and moved over to the single lighted candle on her bedside cabinet.

Her tiny black dress clung to her every movement as she walked gracefully to the flickering candle and used it to light the huge collection of coloured candles dotted around her small room.

Making sure once again that the door was firmly locked; she moved over to the bed and pulled a strange board from underneath. Sliding it out, she positioned it in the centre of the room and moved several candles from atop the cabinet into marked positions on its surface.

Feeling that the preparations were complete, she could feel herself already shaking with anticipation. Taking a final look at herself in her wall-length mirror, Kirsty hoped that he would be impressed. He had explicitly requested that she look sexier next time he saw her, and in her body-hugging party dress and black knee-high leather boots, she was sure he would approve.

She kneeled before the apparatus in the middle of the bedroom, her knees deliberately placed wide apart so that her dress was forced upwards a little, thus exposing her unprotected private area to the heat of the flickering candles.

Closing her eyes, Kirsty began to chant. Reciting the words that she had learned only weeks before, her right hand reached out for the nearest candle. Her eyes still closed, she felt the heat of the flicking candle increase as she moved it closer to the nakedness of her shaved womanhood.

Breathing heavier, and chanting louder, she placed the tip of the flame right against her exposed clit.

She wanted to scream out, she wanted to move it away, but she knew if she did that all her earlier preparations would have been for nothing. Struggling to recite the words of the heretical spell that had come into her possession, she felt the flame burning away at the most sensual part of her entire body.

Her medium-length dark red hair started to tingle and stand on end, and her nipples became so erect that it hurt. She started to have sensual feelings all across her body as she continued to recite the summoning spell; making her feel like a hundred men were relentlessly molesting her entire body.

Her clit hurt. She swore she could even smell burning. But she knew how this had to end; she knew that she had to put out the flame for this summoning to be complete.

An instant before she couldn’t take the torture any more, she felt the cum surge out of her cunt, over the candle and onto the floor.

All the candles in the room blew out, and the room fell to darkness.

Breathing heavily and desperate to soothe her punished clit, Kirsty opened her eyes to the dark room. She looked around as she tried to catch her breath, but found that her hands refused to move down to ease the pain in her clit.

“You look fantastic, Kirsty.”

She looked up suddenly at the voice that she had heard so many times before. It excited her. Everything about Him excited her, even though she had never actually seen Him.

“I am pleased that you went to the effort, Kirsty” He spoke in a deep hypnotic voice that only served to raise her excitement, “I shall reward your efforts, Kirsty... now... remove the dress for me.”

She was beyond eager; her excitement totally overwhelming her, and she nearly ripped the dress as she hurriedly pulled it over her head.

“Good, Kirsty... you make me happy.”

She orgasmed suddenly, the unexpected-ness of it making her scream out in pleasure.

“Kirsty... do you like to cum?”

She managed only a nod, before she felt a huge pressure build up between her legs, followed by an eruption of thick white cum onto the carpet below. As it continued to stream out, her facial expression hid none of the satisfaction that it was giving her, “...yes, I do... master.”

“Kirsty... I have something that I want you to do for me.”

The cum continued to pour out between her legs, drenching the carpet in her fluids, “...what is it, master?” she managed.

“There is a man. His name is not important. But you are already destined to meet him.” The voice trailed away briefly, “He is one of us. But he has abused my trust.”

“How so?” Kirsty ventured, before another burst of cum spurted out of her cunt.

“He has used his... abilities... to force someone to do things for him. Naturally, I object to such behaviour.”

Kirsty screamed out as she orgasmed again, then attempted to regain her composure.

“He... makes a girl do things. Sexual things. He controls her. Humiliates her. Do you think he has done wrong, Kirsty?”

She was humping an imaginary dick, forcing herself up and down on it, feeling it pressing deep within her, “...yes...” it drove much deeper inside, “... oh yes! Master!”

“Good, Kirsty... I want you to help me. I want you to use your abilities to send him to me. Where he can be... punished... yes, punished.”

Kirsty was barely able to concentrate, riding thin air as if it were a huge piece of manhood. Then suddenly she was pulled onto her feet by imaginary hands, her cum still trickling down her legs and into her boots, before being abruptly pushed onto the small bed.

She tried to move but her hands were suddenly thrust up over her head and her legs parted wide. Feeling the weight of an imaginary person on top of her, pressing her breasts flat and holding her down firmly to the bed, the unseen cock entered her violently and proceeded to fuck her restrained body.

“Kirsty... all I need you to do is make him have sex with her. When he does... I will be able to punish him.”

Kirsty moaned and groaned, and that was all the answer he was going to get.

“But you can’t do anything to him, Kirsty. After all, he’s one of us, Kirsty. You have to make her have sex with him.”

“...oh Yessss... Master... yes!...” Kirsty blurted out as she felt another unseen cock enter her anus even as she was pinned facing upwards on her bed.

“Good, Kirsty. But you have to promise me. Promise me that you’ll do it.”

“I promise!” she managed.

“I don’t know, Kirsty. How can I believe you?”

Her cunt and anus were being ripped apart by the huge dicks entering her most private areas. She would do anything for him. Anything.

“I swear it! Oh yes! I swear!”

A red line appeared on her left breast, along with a squeal from Kirsty’s lips. Another appeared, and she screamed as she realised her breasts were being whipped by some unseen whip, even as she was being double-fucked. Her wrists and legs were suddenly held down much firmer as she struggled.

“On what, Kirsty? What do you swear on?”

She didn’t hear him. Her left breast was being repeatedly thrashed.

“Kirsty?” he roared, “Swear on what, Kirsty?”

“...Oh anything...” she screamed, “...Just fuck me...Oh Yes!”

“Anything, Kirsty? Even your very soul?” the voice sounded pleased.

“Yes! Yes!...” she was on the verge of the biggest orgasm she would ever have. He knew that, of course.

“Promise me then! You make them have sex, or I have your soul! Isn’t what you want, Kirsty? The risk?”

He was stopping her from finishing. Whether she realised it or not, she didn’t have a choice at all.

“Yes!! I promise! Yes!”

She came at that very moment, to the sound of a roll of thunder outside. Her previous bindings seemingly gone, Kirsty spurted her sticky fluid all over the bed covers as she rolled and squirmed with the sheer overwhelming power of the orgasm which he had provided her with.

Almost twenty whole minutes later, drenched from head to toe in sweat, Kirsty’s orgasm faded. Exhausted beyond belief, weak and shaking, she slipped silentlyto sleep within seconds.

The summoning over, and his evil plan set in motion, the demon-spawn went straight back to hell.

“Ah, Lola... we meet at last.”

Lee turned to the sound of the voice behind him. Before him was a strange person with a hood over his head. He briefly looked around to see if this person could be speaking to anyone else, then stepped towards the hooded fool.

“Are you taking the piss? My name’s not Lola.”

The hooded figure smiled, that much Lee could see. But the rest of his face was completely shrouded from his view.

“No. That’s what it’s been decided you will be called in Hell.”

Lee almost staggered back, his eyes widening in total surprise.

“What’s the matter?” the hooded figure grinned, “did you think we forgot about you?”

“No...” Lee managed, “but our agreement!”

The stranger looked absently around the empty corridor in which they stood, “If you should have any sort of sexual contact with any girl you have controlled, you go straight to hell.”

Lee listened intently as the figure continued.

“Yes, yes, I remember our agreement. And it shall be honoured as all of Hell’s transactions are. However, our Master feels the need to add a little... difficulty... to the whole thing. After all, you have proven to be quite resistant to our friend Lorna’s charms. And our Master would so like to claim your soul.”

“What kind of... difficulty?” Lee asked, almost angrily.

“Oh... if I told you that, I’d ruin all the fun!” the hooded figure turned to leave, “Forget this not, you so much as slip a finger up that blonde plaything of yours, and I’ll see to it that ten thousand black men get to play with a sissy girl called Lola for all eternity.”

Lee said nothing, knowing that his soul was safe. He would never try anything with Lorna. That wasn’t what he wanted.

The figure continued anyway, “Cheer up, Lola, you’ll enjoy being a girl! Especially a girl with tits four times bigger than your head! And I’ll personally make sure that your cunt and ass stay permanently tight—so that those big black dicks have to tear you open every single time!”

Lee didn’t even flinch. Threats couldn’t hurt him. He was immortal so long as he didn’t get involved with Lorna. Something he had no intention of doing, now or ever.

The dark messenger moved away, then stopped and turned suddenly.

“Oh, I nearly forgot... our Master has a task for you.” The seriousness returned to his voice as he spoke, “There is a girl. Her name is not important. But you are already destined to meet her.”

“My agreement...” Lee began.

The figure cut him off, “Your agreement is upheld. But you are a follower of our Master and thus do his duties!” his voice reached an angry tone and Lee gulped involuntarily.

“Your task is simple anyway. You may even enjoy it.” There was a brief silence before the messenger continued, “This girl. Fuck up her life. Fuck her up so much that she’ll have to pay beggars for sex because no one else will want to even be near her. Do you think you can handle that?”

A smile appeared on Lee’s face.

Adjusting her uniform slightly, Kirsty ran up the main school steps and pulled open one of the doors leading into the school building.

She knew she had skipped too many lessons today; she would get into trouble if she kept this up. Turning a corner in the hallway, she almost ran straight into some guy in a long black coat. Cursing under her breath, she muttered an apology and continued down the corridor.

Then she stopped.

Turning back the way she had come, she was suddenly looking directly into the eyes of the guy she had just passed. It took her only an instant to realise that this was the guy she was destined to meet, but she had no idea of how he seemed to know that too. After several moments of complete silence, Lee turned slowly away, his eyes locked with hers until the very last moment, then moved away back down the hallway.