The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Officer Daniel Huntly has been relegated to Highway Patrol duty once again, and he’s not too happy about it—and his attitude gets him in a bit of a pickle.

Highway Patrol

Part I

Today just wasn’t Officer Daniel Huntly’s day.

He’d been at the police force for a couple of years, and what initially seemed like a dream

come true was wearing on him a little bit. You see, Huntly got sucked into the glamour of being in law enforcement—busting up drug rings, being in shoot-outs, solving big bank heists.

Unfortunately, in his small hometown, interesting assignments were few and far between. Today, Huntly pulled the short straw and was relegated to sitting in a patrol car in the hot summer sun looking for people g goinmore than 2km over the speed limit. It’s pretty boring since the locals in the town were pretty docile and respectful, so most days we by without notice. But sometimes, some out-of-tntowner will be driving through their town exit a bit too quickly and Dan gets to chase them down with his sirens on.

Last week, he got lucky and was patrolling the streets and you might stop a felony or a misdemeanor. Not the most glamorous job, but sometimes it’ll get interesting—case in point, during his last shift, he actually had to chase down some delinquent who stole a lady’s purse. The kid was probably in his teens, but Huntly had no problem catching him. All those hours in the gym, keeping his athleticism up, definitely came in handy.

He was savouring that memory when a car sped past him, way over the speed limit. Still on a high from his previous success, Huntly felt really confident chasing this asshole down. He turned on his siren, pulled onto the road and floored it. It didn’t take him long to catch up to the car, and the driver eventually gave up and pulled over.

Huntly obviously loved the adrenaline rush from catching up to this guy, but he had to act all gruff as he walked up to the driver’s car to show him who’s boss. As he got closer though, he realised that there were two people sitting up front. Well, the portly guy in the driver’s seat was sitting up, but the blonde woman next to him had her face buried in his lap. Both of them seemed to be ignoring the fact that they’ve been stopped by an officer of the law.

Struggling to regain his composure, Huntly pulled out his baton and tapped it briskly on the side of the dude’s window—just to show that he meant business. To his credit, the guy actually rolled the window down, but right before Huntly could say anything, the dude spoke up.

‘I’ll be with you in a second, dude. Why don’t you stand out there and patiently wait for us to finish? Stand at attention, eyes straight ahead, I’ll let you know when I’m ready.’ Huntly was initially taken aback by this but he thought it was a perfectly reasonable request. The speedster was clearly preoccupied and wouldn’t be able to follow his instructions properly in his current state.

‘Actually, hold your baton in front of your crotch like it was your dick. Otherwise, follow my other instructions as is.’ Without hesitation, Huntly made sure his baton was out front for the guy to see he meant business.

Since Huntly was staring straight ahead, he couldn’t really tell what was happening or how long he was standing there, but eventually the slurping noises subsided. He heard some shuffling and a conversation between the two inside the car, but he couldn’t really make out what it was about. He wasn’t sure whether they were finished or not yet though, so he just stood there, baton out, until he heard the driver’s voice again.

‘Yo, dude, you can start up again. I want you to ignore everything that’s happened up to now—all you’ll remember is you pulled me over and that you’ve just come up to me and I’ve rolled down my window. Act just like your normal self—you won’t notice anything weird happening in my car, either.’

Huntly shook his head, feeling like he had just woken up. He could feel his whole body drenched in sweat—man, it was hot out here. After wiping his brow, he knelt down towards the driver’s side window.

‘Do you have any idea why I pulled you over?’

‘Was it something to do with our seat belts, officer?’ The driver replied with a grin. I double-checked if their seat belts were fine. His lady friend’s belt was on and strapped, although it was riding a little low since she had her massive tits popped out of her dress just above it. She was squeezing her nipples furiously and pumping herself up and down the driver’s hand (which was under her dress) without dislodging the seatbelt at all, so she seemed safe and up to standard. Nothing weird here.

‘No, that’s not it. You were going way past the speed limit on a country road. I’m going to have to see your license and registration, sir.’

‘Oh, of course, how silly of me. I think it’s in my glove compartment, but my hands are a little sticky. Do you mind just cleaning them off for me so I don’t get anything dirty.’

Officer Huntly immediately bent over to the window as the driver brought out his hands from under the passenger’s dress, and from his own crotch. It seemed like there were some musky liquids on there, which Huntly made quick work of using his tongue. Once he was satisfied he had swallowed every drop of liquid, he watched expectantly as the driver rummaged through the glove compartment.

Instead, the driver pulls out a neon pink thong (probably his lady friend’s) and hands it to him. It’s drenched in something, and he thinks nothing of it as he takes it from the driver’s hand, but as soon as he pulls it out of the car, he realises what it is. He immediately drops it onto the ground.

‘What the fuck did you give me that? Get out of the car, you pervert.’ Huntly had no idea what happened, everything seemed fine just a minute ago. But something was definitely wrong.

The driver chuckles to himself. ‘Someone’s cranky. Alright, alright, I’m getting out of the car.’

As soon as the driver opens the door, Daniel yanks him out, slams him against the car, and holds his head down. He hears some muffled speech from the driver, and he barely makes out what the kid is saying, ‘let go of me, asshole.’

His hands instantly let go of the kid, and he has no idea why. But before he could say anything, the kid tells him to stand still and listen intently to everything the kid’s saying, which is exactly what Officer Huntly does. The kid pulls off Huntly’s badge and reads it.

‘You’re wearing the wrong badge, dumbass. Your real name is Dickhead Humpme. Is that what it says on here?’ Humpme glance at the badge and realise it says someone else’s name: Daniel Huntly. He realises how much of a dumbass he is for not noticing that.

‘And Officer Dickhead, you just dropped an important piece of evidence on the ground.’ Humpme frantically looks at the ground but only sees the thong he threw out before. ‘Pick up that thong, and sniff and lick it, and you’ll realise that that’s my license and registration.’ Humpme immediately realises his mistake after he follows the driver’s instructions.

‘In fact, that thong is the most important find of your career. It’s precious cargo and you’ll guard it with your life. Wear it on your head to make sure you don’t lose it.’ Humpme realises what an incredible idea that is! He instantly puts it on his head and cherishes the musky odor as it rests on his nose.

‘Now let’s walk back to your car. Hold up, is that a speed gun in there? Did you register my plates on that? Answer everything I say truthfully, and to the best of your ability. Oh, and don’t forget to address me as sir.’

‘Yes, sir.’

‘Oh, fuck. Do you know how to reverse it?’

‘Yes, sir. I just have to input my code and ensure that—’

‘Shut the fuck up and do it, Dickhead, what are you waiting for? Let me know when it’s done.’

‘It’s done, sir.’

‘Good. For the rest of your shift, I want you to fuck yourself with the handle of that speed gun and leave that pink thong on your head. After that, call me on this number—I’m not done with you yet.’

Humpme rushes to obey the driver’s orders, and he watches him speed off as he loosens his hole.