The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: A Hill of Beans

Author: Redsliver

Chapter 15

* * *

Watching Oksana rip open Natalie’s shirt and throw Richie’s sister onto the couch was enough impetus for Caitlin to get up and follow the rest of the party upstairs.

What a night!

But where was Harper?

She hadn’t seen or heard of her best friend since she had started pursuing a sexual relationship with Richie. Maybe it was the drugs, though her Tylenol Threes weren’t that intense of painkillers. Caitlin ws feeling different for the first time in days.

She couldn’t drink. Her only vice of the night was sex. Holy fuck did she need to get fucked! Thank god Richie was as good with his cock as he was indiscriminate. Caitlin was so incredibly surprised, but she knew she shouldn’t have been.

Good feelings Harper was all about celebrating by seeking out sex with Richie.

Bad feelings Harper was all about reaffirming herself worth… By seeking out sex with Richie.

If sex burnt more calories, Harper would’ve looked bulimic.

Caitlin reached the kitchen. It was a small and cute house. It needed to be renovated, especially the kitchen and the bathrooms. The furniture could really stand to be replaced. But it was cute.

“Lil! Wait, come on! Let’s have a drink together!”

“Right!” Lilith staggered and cheered. “I’ll grab more beers.”

“No, no, I’ve got a glass for you and—Fucking hell, you terrifying drunk!”

The high school kids. Caitlin leaned in the archway between the kitchen and the dining room/living room. Half the ground floor was built in an L around the kitchen with the bedrooms and upstairs bathroom down a slender hall.

Lilith was upside down on the couch, giggling as she cracked a beer.

“You’re gonna spill that all over yourself, Lilith!” Zita pleaded. She looked totally burnt out. Caitlin frowned.

Lilith and Zita were strange girls to be fucking alongside. Having a threesome with her best friend? Doable, so Caitlin had been telling herself for days. Fucking her best friend’s boyfriend and having said best friend’s little sister tag along?

Everything was fucking strange.

She walked down the hall. The echoes of sex were emanating out of the east bedroom. The west bedroom was locked and guarded by a totem pole made of the hamper, a stack of towels, and the wastebasket stolen from the bathroom.

Caitlin peeked her head in the west bedroom.

Richie was rolling his MILF boss over and fucking into her. Perla lay gasping on the bed. The big assed former high school queen bee met Caitlin’s eyes. Caitlin wandered back down the hall.

Perla.

Caitlin had never been as low on the pretty girl pecking order in high school as Harper had been. She had witnessed Perla and her crowd’s propensity to just snark the meanest shit at whoever happened to be rising at all out of their otherwise locked in social group.

Caitlin understood why Harper hated Perla.

Caitlin knew that Harper would’ve been leaning over Perla’s spent body and taunting the girl to the face after she had been left fucked out and used by Richie.

Caitlin walked away from the bedroom. She rolled her shoulders and took her phone out of the pocket of her jeans.

No reply from Harper.

Something was really wrong.

She’d have to ask Richie.

She stopped at the end of the hallway. Zita flumped down in a comfy looking knit armchair, glowering at Lilith who had one knee kicked over the arm of the couch and all of the throw pillows from around the room piled up against her side so she could drink her beer in attempted verticality.

“You OK, Z?” Caitlin asked.

“I will be,” Zita said. “Can you…” Her eyes flicked to Caitlin’s cast. “Nevermind.”

“Yeah, I’ve got something else to handle,” Caitlin said.

One word with Harper, that’s all it would take. She started forming the words in her head. Where’s Harper? Too direct. You know what would make this night extra special? You, me, and Harper.

Yeah, that was almost perfect. She turned, ready to confront Richie.

“Hold Flo for me, I’ll be back.”

Except when she thought about Richie, her bones got looser, her brain got slower, her crotch got wetter. As soon as she saw him walk naked and smiling out of the bedroom, her question was long gone.

“Caitlin! I love you!”

“I love you too,” she said, her heart palpitating. “I—” She rushed forward, grabbed his hair, and balanced her cast on his shoulder. She shoved her tongue straight into his throat.

* * *

“You, then Harper, then Lily,” Nat said, handling Oksana’s giant tits in her hands as she lay out across the downstairs sofa. “Even Perla, to a lesser degree. Richie adores big tits.”

“Worried about your cute little B-cups?” Oksana asked, straddling the older girl and running Nat’s shoulder straps down. Out popped a cute pair of perky tipped nipples. “He likes Zita you know?”

“Yeah, but I don’t have an ass or legs to compete with Zita or Perla,” Nat rolled her eyes.

“Do you know what he really likes?” Oksana said, running her thumbs across Nat’s nipples. Nat was really giving it to Oksana’s tits. It was like Richie’s sister was fighting and fucking all at once. “He likes girls who fucking get involved. He wants us to play hard with each other. That’s why he gave you to me. Are you ready to be trained?”

“He gave me to you so he could run away,” Nat said, sighing and dropping her hands from Oksana. Oksana snatch-grabbed Nat’s neck.

“He. Gave. You. To. Me.”

Nat’s eyes flashed in worry. She nodded hard. Oksana smirked, took a fistful of Nat’s hair and shoved her head down and hard into the couch.

Caitlin was heading up the stairs.

No interruptions.

Oksana grinned. She would love if Richie would come down there and really fucking give it to her and his sister, but she’d also love a moment alone with a beautiful girl.

Nat was certainly beautiful.

Oksana kissed the hell out of Nat.

Nat surrendered, readily sinking into the cushions of the sofa. She ran her hands over Oksana’s beautiful skin. The lesbian had been half undressed all night. Cum settled in her stomach. Pussy slick all over her lips.

Nat didn’t know who she was tasting. Only that Oksana’s heat overpowered the cocktail of flavors. Their kiss rocked up and down and Nat’s retaliation first surprised and then motivated Oksana. Nat moaned, cracking apart their lips, as Oksanas’ fingers ran over Nat’s pussy.

“I’ve always been terrified of being shut down and rejected,” Oksana said, panting and rubbing Nat’s panties hard. “Now, I know what I want I get. I never knew what I’d do to get me here before Richie made this work.”

“Richie,” Nat squeaked as Oksana peeled the sticky silk off of Nat’s reddened lips. Naked fingertips on unprotected lips sent Nat flinching and gasping. “I… Oh my god, why is my brother like the perfect hot guy?”

Oksana raised herself up, her fingers snaked into Nat’s pussy. Oksana’s tits swung and bounced as her lips curled up and her pirate eyes pillaged Nat’s askew dress. Oksana pulled the straps from Nat’s shoulders, framing Nat’s bare breasts. Oksana slapped down her free left and and mauled Nat’s left breast.

“I’m seeing that the perfect hotness is genetic,” Oksana said. Nat grinned, confused and overwhelmed. Oksana had started pumping her fingers hard.

“Fu~uck!” Nat screamed as Oksana’s thumbnail teased under Nat’s clitoral hood. Nat punched the back of the couch. Oksana countered and used her own knee to pin Nat’s leg to the backrest. “Oh my god!”

“Two more, and then you’re giving me back,” Oksana said, she giggled. Her heart had to be as loud in her chest as Nat’s next scream was in the house.

* * *

Lilith giggled as Nat’s cumming kicked madly through the house. Lilith rolled her legs over her head, put herself down on her knees, and laughed as she sat up with her ass between her ankles. The most pathetic somersault the world had ever seen had fucked with the balance of the entire little house.

“Richie! Help me up!” Lilith said, reaching out for Richie. “Jesus! Cock! Cock, cock, cock! Zita! Cock!”

“I can see it,” Zita said, trying to sound miserable but her voice hitched as she did. “Here, let me help you up.”

“I got her,” Richie said, planting a warm kiss on Caitlin’s lips. He slapped the redhead on the butt and walked over to Lilith.

“Hey! Cock!” she giggled.

“Hey, tits,” Richie said, smiling.

Lilith’s eyes went wide and she looked down. Her cleavage was advertised to the room but her tits were still in her top. She scratched her head. “Um?” she looked back up, whatever she was thinking or worried about lost to the aether.

“I still need to get her to drink this,” Zita said, frowning.

“She really has had a lot,” Caitlin said. “I think we should cut her off.”

“No! No, no, no, no, no,” Lilith said, then she smiled, reached out, avoided his hands, and flicked Richie in the head of the cock.

She fell over laughing maniacally.

“That’s gotta be irritating,” Flo said as she and Perla stopped at the threshold from the hallway to the living room.

“It’s fine, it’s silly, the girls I love can always be silly and fun,” Richie said.

“Silly and fine,” Caitlin said, “You misspoke to make that work.”

“What?” Richie and Perla asked. Richie shook her head and squatted down in front of Lilith.

“Lilith, lovely Lilith,” he flicked her knees. She looked at him, chin pressed into her collarbone, and her tits blocking her giggling smile. “You wanted help to get up?”

“You want help getting down?” she asked.

“Sure!” he said, reaching his hands forward for her. She laughed, pulled his wrists and he let himself beguided down to lie up against her left side.

“Um… Richie?” Zita asked.

“I think we’re making things hard for Zita,” Richie said, brushing Lilith’s hair aside. He frowned. She grabbed his cock.

“OK! I can do that!” Lilith rolled her hand pumping Richie. He was at full hardness in an instant. She kept pumping.

“Oh for fuck’s sake!” Zita moaned, leaning back in the chair.

“You alright?” Flo asked, squatting down in front of Zita. “You look frazzled.”

“Richie asked me to do one thing, and I don’t know if you fucked it up or not, but Lilith hasn’t helped me at all! And now she’s stealing Richie!”

“I’m not stealing him!” Lilith, arched back and rolled her head up. “I’m making things hard for you! I’m a great friend.”

“Not tonight you’re not,” Zita said, morosely.

“Richie, I think you should do something for Z,” Perla said. “Lilith isn’t helping!”

“Yes I am!” Lilith said, growling as she put more energy into her handjob.

“No, love,” Richie said, kissing Lilith on the cheek. “We gotta share the love with Zita. She needs us right now. Until we do, can we really be good friends?”

“I guess not,” Lilith said, letting go of the cock and rolling onto her back. She gulped down some air and let out an airhorn belch.

Flo frowned at Lilith. This was the girl she trusted with Trevor. Lilith would never drink around the little boy, but it was going to take a lot of work for Flo to see past that in the future.

Caitlin watched on, touching her recently kissed lips. She was loved by Richie. All you need is love, right? Not Harper? Just love?

Guilt couldn’t compete with her joy.

“Alright, up we go, c’mon, Lil,” Richie said, climbing up to a squat. He grabbed her left shoulder and right wrist. He wasn’t a huge guy and Lilith wasn’t his smallest girl. Actually, with Harper gone, Lilith was probably the biggest, only because Perla was shorter. Perla favored the ass and thighs, Lilith favored the breasts. Neither lacked breasts nor ass. Still, he pulled his heaviest girl to her feet. He couldn’t have done that with Harper.

“You got tears in your eyes,” Lilith said, and then belched.

“Zita,” Richie said, keeping his grip on Lilith and leading her in a wibbly-wobbly path to the eager looking teen girl.

“Yeah? Now, finally?” she said. Her lower lip shook in anticipation.

“Wow, you just reek of sex,” Lilith said, leaning over and sniffing Perla’s hair.

“Thanks,” Perla said, eyes flat.

Lilith looked back to Richie. He was still smiling incessantly. He pulled her in for a tight hug. She felt his naked erection tickle her belly.

“You smell like pussy,” Lilith said. “High five!”

“This place does smell pretty acrid,” Flo said. “I’m gonna open the deck doors for a minute.”

“Hey, Lilith,” Zita said, as Lilith spun herself out of Richie’s hands and followed Flo to the back door. “Lilith!” She jogged after the girl.

“She likes her liquor,” Caitlin said, she looked over and smiled as Richie slipped his hand around her hip. He pulled Perla in from the otherside. “You need a shower.”

“Do you need to keep your cast dry?” he asked.

“Yeah, play with Perla. I’ll ride you in the—Wholly fuck!”

A wisping whirlwind blew in from the late spring night. Naked flesh rippled up in goosepimples. Flo skipped by them. “There’s a spare robe in the bathroom, Perla.”

“Thanks,” Perla said.

Caitlin slipped out of Richie’s arm and pushed him and Perla into the bathroom. She still had on her jeans and top, but she buttoned the shirt up over her boobs. The bathroom door closed and Flo came out rubbing her hands over a big long fluffy robe.

“How do you know Richie?” she asked, politely of Caitlin.

“He’s my best friend’s boyfriend,” Caitlin said, frowning.

“I’m his supervisor,” Flo said.

“I doubt they locked the bathroom door if you’re gonna do more supervising,” Caitlin said. Flo frowned. Then she smiled. “Nah, let me get the patio door. I just wanted a breath of fresh air, the kids can keep the cold to themselves outside.”

* * *

Lilith leaned hard on the back rail of the deck. The backyard sloped away from the house and the deck was ground level and on four foot legs under Zita and Lilith. Zita brushed Lilith’s hair back over an ear.

“It’s hard being your best friend,” Zita said, sighing.

“Richie loves everybody tonight,” Lilith said. “I wanna be like that.”

“I just wanna love the one guy,” Zita said.

“Yeah, but you lack imagination,” Lilith giggled.

“Very hard.”

“What? Your nipples? I can see that,” Lilith said, reaching over and flicking Zita in the tit. “Are you cold?”

“It’s three above zero,” Zita said. “C’mon, let’s have a drink and go back inside.”

“Shit! I didn’t bring a beer!” Lilith said, but when she tried to step back off the railing she found Zita’s deathgrip in her brown hair.

“We’ll share this one,” Zita said, raising the glass. “You go first.”

“You’re a great friend, Z,” Lilith said, leaning heavily on the back railing as she picked up the glass out of Zita’s fingers. Zita’s eyes lit up in anticipation. Lilith smelled the glass.

“This isn’t just pop? You’re not trying to sober me up? I’m fi~ine! I’ve drank way more than this before,” Lilith declared.

“I know, I’m always there,” Zita said. “No, it’s got rum in it.”

“They didn’t have vodka?”

“Drink it you insufferable slut!” Zita said, her teeth grinding.

“Fine,” Lilith laughed, “But only because… Because… Fuck, I lost it. But it was really funny.”

“Of course it was,” Zita said.

“You look so pretty tonight,” Lilith said.

“Thank you,” Zita said. “You’re always gorgeous.”

“Nah, I’m kinda pretty with big titties. You’re the big pretty with kinda titties.”

“If you were more sober, that would’ve come out sweet,” Zita said, putting the tip of her index finger underneath the bottom of the glass. She lifted it towards Lilith’s mouth.

Lilith pushed herself up and as tall as she could. She balanced herself, one hand on the railing, her elbow on Zita’s shoulder. She leaned forward, put her lips to the rim of the glass and slung it back and up.

Zita squealed in excitement. Lilith sputtered as her support moved violently. She staggered forward. Snorting rum and coke out of her nose, her solar plexus collided with the railing. She gulped, belched, and moaned.

A torrent of brown-gold stinking beer vomit cascaded off her chin, and over the railing.

Zita rushed over and rubbed Lilith’s back. She whispered sweetly in Lilith’s ears until they were down on their knees and breathing steadily. Zita looked at the empty glass, she must’ve picked it out of Lilith’s hand. It was empty, but she had saved it from shattering below their feet.

She’d have felt terrible if there were glass shards around for Flo’s little boy to find.

“Let’s get you inside, Lilith,” Zita said. “Whatever the fuck just happened, I hope it counts for Richie.”

“Hey, you wanna go have a threesome with Richie? He’s already fucked Perla tonight.”

“Let’s see if Flo has a washcloth and some mouthwash for you first.”

Lilith belched, smiling and holding Zita tightly as they returned to the deck door. It had locked when Flo had closed it.

“We can go around to the side door, I guess,” Zita said, looking to the back of the deck. “I don’t even think we’ll have to walk through your sick.”

Lilith started hammering the heel of her hand into the sliding glass doors.

* * *

Oksana lay limp and face down on the grungy basement sofa. Natalie staggered over Oksana, licking her own fingers of sex. She had a few thoughts she wanted to air. “My tongue has gone numb.” “Is it gay to think pussy tastes better than cum?” “Finally! You’re down you crazy bitch!”

Nat kept as quiet as she might. The last thing she wanted was Oksana to wake up. How long had they gone at it? A couple of hours? Four? Time melted together in the brain-addled thoughts of orgasms and duty.

Richie had wanted Oksana to fuck Nat. Nat was proud of herself for how she had given back.

She wondered if the Viagra and MDMA she had slipped Richie had worn off.

More than anything she wanted to believe his erection was still up. More than life itself her tired and abused pussy wanted to find him fucked out and snoring.

There was only one certainty. She was going upstairs.

The lights were on in random rooms. The house was empty and quiet. Nat poured herself a glass of water from the pitcher in the fridge. She left everything out on the counter. She continued with noodly legs through the dining room.

“Shh, it’s OK, sweetheart, let it out,” Nat stopped at the bathroom. The blonde MILF was stroking back Harper’s sister’s hair. Lilith! Lilith lay folded over the toilet. The MILF looked up.

“You’re gonna need to pee in the washroom downstairs. It’s by the laundry room.”

“Thanks,” Nat said. She closed the door over and tiptoed down the rest of the hallway. The door on the right was barred with a stack of wicker things. Nat opened the left door. The streetlight outside lit up the room. Perla cuddled Caitlin, who rested her cast on Zita’s shoulder. Zita rubbed her lightly snoring nose against Caitlin. Richie was draped over Zita’s back.

Natalie smiled.

* * *

Richie woke up with his morning erection digging in between Zita’s ass cheeks. Skinny arms and pokey tits snuggled into his back. He opened one eye. Perla was clearly asleep and draped over Caitlin. Caitlin grinned at him in the eye.

Richie reached down, lifted Zita’s leg, and slid his erection into her pussy. She twitched as she woke. Caitlin susurrated the girl to silence.

The bed all woke from Zita’s garbled surprise and the motion. Richie lazily rocked his cock into Zita.

“Fuck that little sweetheart.”

Nat cuddled tighter on his back and nuzzled her nose under the lip of his ear as she whispered hoarsely.

Richie froze.

Zita didn’t. She slowly rocked herself up and down Richie’s cock getting wetter by the second.

There was a quick rap-rap-rap on the open door. Oksana leaned against it naked.

“Party’s still going?” she asked.

“A bit more laid back,” Nat said. She put her hand on Richie’s hip and pressed him forward with her crotch against the backside of his butt.

“Fuck!” Richie said.

“Yes!” Zita mewled. “Fuck!”

“How’s Lilith doing?” Perla asked, sitting up.

“She’s finally asleep. Flo pulled out the couch downstairs. You know we coulda been fucking on a mattress last night, Nat?”

“There’s always a next time,” Nat responded. “C’mon, little brother, give it to her.”

Richie nodded. His throat was scratchy and dry. He wrapped a hand over Zita’s stomach and pulled her tightly against him. He tried to fuck, but Nat kept matching his pace. He kept freezing with his sister’s touch.

“Oh, shit! You, um, goddammit,” Richie said, half shocked.

Despite his fear and thanks to his need to pee, his cock wasn’t going down.

“Yes! Oh my god!” Zita moaned.

“You wanna help me start breakfast for everyone?” Oksana asked. “Flo said there’s eggs and stuff. We could do French toast?”

“That sounds awesome!” Perla stretched and yawned, slipping out of bed. She frowned. “My clothes are downstairs?”

“Most of everyone’s is,” Oksana nodded. She was wearing a t-shirt and her panties. Everyone in the bed was fully naked.

Richie groaned. Nat kissed his neck.

Shit! “No,” wouldn’t cut it. As Caitlin slipped out of bed, Richie took the opportunity. He pushed Zita forward and face down into the mattress. He climbed on top and did everything in his power not to look Nat in the eye. Zita squealed excitedly as Richie let go of all abandon and fucked her pussy as hard as he could.

“Nice!” Oksana said as Caitlin walked by her. “We’ll call you when breakfast is ready. Have fun you three.”

Richie shook his head at “three.” He barked, unable to verbalize in the moment. He pushed Zita’s shoulder and elbow down. He fucked harder.

He had a moment of clarity. The haze of love from last night had lifted.

“You did this! You spiked Flo’s and Nat’s drink!”

“What are you talking about?” Nat said, starting to masturbate. Zita didn’t answer. She had a mouth full of bedsheet and bedspring.

“The beans, I put one in the drink for Lilith but Flo stole it and you drank it,” Richie groaned. He still refused to look but he was clearly addressing Nat as his hips harnessed his frustration. Zita bounced down into the bed with every thrust.

“Those weird white chocolate beans you had?” Nat said, pulling her hand out of her pussy. She reached over and rubbed Richie’s ribs. “The ones you wouldn’t share, but had left a bunch of crumbs in my cupholder anyway? They were shit chocolate. A girl might like real chocolates better.”

“Wait?” Richie stopped, fully submerged inside of Zita. He turned and looked at his naked smiling sister. Zita picked that moment to clench and rock her hips. Richie’s face corrupted and twisted. He snapped his eyes shut to cut off the eye contact he had with his sister.

His breathing took a minute before he could get control of it again. He slipped out of Zita and sat up on his knees. His brain was fuzzy and his cock was limp.

“This didn’t start last night?”

“Days ago,” she said. “I had no idea that my perfect guy was my brother. Probably because you’re the younger one, Richie. I know a bunch of chicks who compare their boyfriends to their older brothers. They just never had the courage to go for what they wanted.’

Zita pushed herself up and gasped, smiling.

“I know a few girls like that too,” Zita said, she forced herself to roll over under Richie’s thighs. “I don’t think Nat’s completely crazy.”

“No,” Richie said, frowning. “Right now, neither do I.”

* * *