The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: A Hill of Beans

Author: Redsliver

Chapter 14

* * *

“Richie’s not an idiot. He’s just…” a complete fucking idiot! “Unperceptive.”

“You can spin it how you want,” Morwen smiled. “One bean left.”

“But…”

“Immaterial,” Morwen waved Harper to silence. “He’ll use them for his purposes and so I’ll use you for mine. It’s that simple.”

Harper glowered at Morwen and watched the pool again. This had been a strange kind of torture. Her only hope was her boyfriend, who sold her for other women, overcoming his desire for women.

Richie was a complete horndog at the best of times.

Harper smiled. It was fun watching him struggle. It was nice in Morwen’s palace. She felt relaxed and comfortable. This window to Richie was all she had for company though. The other women zombied through the gardens. Morwen dragged Harper around, a pet servant.

Several times a day Harper rebelled. Several times a day she stopped until Morwen let her move again.

“He’s after your sister,” Morwen said. “That must sting. But worse than your best friend? Your worst enemy?”

“Zita’s the worst,” Harper answered.

“Why?”

“Because Zita’s real for him, all of the way down,” Harper said. “He could be happy with her and I hate her for it.”

“But—”

“He’s always been overwhelmed by Lil,” Harper shook her head. “Caitlin’s always been his best friend’s girl. Perla was barely a human being to him—a pretty face and a spectacular ass.”

“Then there’s Oksana as well,” Morwen said.

“She’s gay.”

“Takes a cock really well for a gay girl,” Morwen teased.

“That’s your wheelhouse,” Harper shrugged, smirking, “I’ve never been a gay girl, so I wouldn’t know.”

Morwen’s eyes flashed in rage. She shut up for a moment. She may have had the body of a beautiful woman in her twenties, but the witch had the soul and mind of an ancient bigot. Harper felt amused.

His sister was kissing Richie now. Caitlin used to worry that Nat would swoop in and fuck Jason, ruining their relationship all through high school. Harper had thought that worry was beyond her. She watched Richie shake in his sister’s hands.

She couldn’t stop laughing.

It felt good, his discomfort. She reveled in the moment of petty revenge. She needed those by the handful.

Would he figure out that there were more slaves than beans? What about all of the rats and his Renfield? Frankie was gross. So gross. But… Take a look around you Richie!

Caitlin didn’t drink the whole smoothie!

Nat and Flo had sipped from the same yet to be emptied glass!

That was just what was under his eyes.

That final bean of his, he could stretch it out over nearly fifty girls!

He just had that one on his mind. Gabrielle Xu. That’s the kind of girl Harper wanted to look like. Athletic but with tits and an ass. The colors, the music, the dance, the—

“Oh, that poor girl you’re so worried about… Zita’s about to break…” Morwen frowned at Harper. “I don’t understand you.”

“What? Why?”

“You’ve hardly broken down at all since I’ve taken you. You handled the cell. You’ve handled the visions. You handle yourself. That Zita girl doesn’t have an ounce of your resilience,” Morwen shook her head. “She’s not who you should be worried about.”

“I know,” Harper said. “But I know Richie. He doesn’t know what he likes. Zita’s who I’m worried about right now.”

“You’re too good for him.”

“We don’t know that yet,” Harper said.

“When will we know that?” Morwen said.

“When you start gloating that you’ve won,” Harper said. The pit of her stomach gurgled around an icy stone at its center.

* * *

Shit!

Zita dunked her nose straight into the glass on the counter.

Shit!

She stuck her finger in and spun it around.

Shit!

She stared at her wet fingertip.

Shit!

She pulled her finger back from her tongue before she could taste it.

Shit!

She slammed her fist down onto the counter.

Shit!

Calm down.

Shit!

I said: calm the fuck down!

Shit.

Better. Zita took a deep breath. It was fifty-fifty. She had either fucked up or she hadn’t. She tapped her finger on the lip of the glass and dripped whatever she could back over the ice. She’d get this into Lilith and if it didn’t work, well why did Richie need to drug Lilith anyways?

The girl was here to party!

Sex! Drugs! Rock ’n Roll!

Music. Check. Drugs. Alcohol’s a drug. Check. Sex? Well unless she was gay, notwithstanding Lilith’s drunken “I wish we were gay together so we could fuck the same guys together.” definition, the only cock at the whole party was Richie’s. She had stumbled downstairs because that’s where the action was.

Maybe Richie could hold Lilith down? Zita could forcefeed the girl the maybe-not-roofie, Lilith would love being pinned down, and Richie could fuck another girl distracting him further from Zita’s love for him

Win! Win! Win…

She stepped to the top of the stairs, screamed, and swerved violently out of Richie’s way as he bolted up past her. She managed to cap the glass in her right hand with her left. Not even spilling a drop.

* * *

Richie swallowed the pills out of shock. Two tablets: molly and viagra. Tomorrow, he wouldn’t even have known he had tried molly. He pushed his sister back who had offloaded the glass in her hand to Perla.

Perla drank the last half in a single gulp.

Richie looked in his sister’s eyes.

He had become accustomed to the look a desiring woman gives the chosen target of his affections. Nat’s slightly parted lips, her hooded brown eyes, the flush under her freckles, the pricks of her nipples through her slutty party dress.

“No.” Richie said. He stepped back in a hurry. Nat followed him. His shoulder clipped Flo in the jaw. “Oh my god, sorry!”

“Hey, bro, just wait a sec.”

“It’s fine. I’m OK.”

Flo and Nat talked over each other. Richie flicked his eyes around the room. The stairs. Lilith. Perla. Oksana. Cait—Oksana!

“Oksana!”

“I thought we agreed I was The Ox!” she laughed.

“Nat!” Richie pointed at his sister, who looked down at the finger on her chin cross-eyed. “Sic ’er, girl!”

“Woof!” Oksana growled sexily.

“Bye!” And Richie bolted up the stairs. He barely managed to keep himself from bulldozing Zita. He skidded, crab-walking to the left as his socks slid on the kitchen floor.

“Hey!” He said, wondering if he was angry with Zita for—She was still holding the glass. “There’s more?”

“What? I have to give this to Lilith! You made me promise!” Zita said, pulling the glass, palm still covering the mouth tightly between her tits.

“Oh wow!” Nat said. Footsteps started up the stairs. Lots of people. Shit.

Richie looked down, his pants were down. His cock was out. He was at his boss’s house and she had drank the bean… So had Nat.

“Christ…” Richie said. Perla stuck her head up.

“No offense, but I’ve had enough Oksana for tonight,” Perla said. “Can we spend some time together, Richie?”

“Yes!” he said. “Get over here!”

He grabbed Perla’s hand and looked at Zita, at the glass. He poked her in the nose. “That’s for Lilith.”

“I hope so,” she said. “The blonde cougar—”

“Right,” he leaned in and kissed Zita on the lips. He saw a flash of red hair at the top of the stairs. It had to be Caitlin, but his brain didn’t process that fast enough. Fight or flight kicked in. Flight.

Perla smiled brightly as she was dragged by the wrist through the house to the master bedroom. Richie kicked the door shut behind him. Perla fell down on the foot of the bed, spread out her hands behind her and reclined, pressing her tits up and out from her chest. He turned around.

“Thank god for you,” Richie said, he walked over and wrapped his arms around her. He needed a moment and a thought. Her hands grabbed his cock. There’d be future moments. There’d be future thoughts.

Richie pulled back, stroked Perla’s hair back over her ears, and grabbed her around the neck. He lifted her off the bed some as he pressed a kiss into her. They instantly ramped each other up. Tongues dueled, Perla slid down onto her back. He climbed with his knees and she slithered with her spine as they climbed towards the pillows.

The door swung inward.

“Hey!” Flo said, breaking their momentum and kiss. “It’s my bedroom, assumed I was invited.”

Richie almost said something. Flo tossed aside her top. She unhooked her bra and kicked off her shoes. “Get to it. I’ve never needed less foreplay in my life.”

Days of nearly on the edge of orgasm, that only got worse when the scent of Richie pricked through the hours they had shared together in the restaurant. She was surprised she didn’t slip on the leak she was no doubt leaving everywhere.

Perla looked over. She crooked her neck. The door wasn’t filling up with other needy girls.

She almost had a real fuck.

A threesome was better than an orgy.

Perla was mostly undressed as it was. The fooling around and fellatio that had happened in the basement had left most of the girls in accessible disarray. She rocked her wrist and brought his cock to her pussy.

If this new bitch wanted some, she could pull it out of Perla’s hot wet hole.

Richie slipped into Perla, his skin tingling and his heart beating more than it ever had before. He turned from Flo’s undressing and looked down at Perla’s eyes. Her hair was splayed out like a mermaid in the water.

She looked incredible.

He loved her.

Love just poured from his heart through his veins. It tingled in the tips of his fingers, in the hood of his cock, in the corners of his smile.

Loved.

Not just the feeling and need shared between a man and a woman. Love. Family. Friendship. Connection. Purpose.

He loved his sister. That’s why he had run from her. He was not here to hurt anyone. He was here to love everyone.

Nat had kissed him.

He didn’t hate Nat for reaching out. Feeling left out. Making herself a part of the love and family he was building.

She didn’t have the beans like he did. She had done her best, and made her mistakes. She was raw, hurt. She was lonely and uncertain how to be together. How many friends had she lost? How many guys had taken and left? No wonder she was missing love.

But, she was loved! Nat was one hell of a sister! She might’ve been sharp-tongued and territorial, but that hardly meant that she wasn’t always there for him. She needed him now, and thanks to Morwen and Richie’s decision, the only way to inch in to get to the family she needed was along the perverse roads he had laid down for the others.

Her getting beaned wasn’t his decision. That didn’t mean she should be barred from love.

And there was seemingly no limit to love.

He loved Lilith and Zita.

And fuck the guilt!

The pair of them were younger, but no more than a year and change. They were beautiful and they deserved to be loved. Holding back was just an offense to love itself! And love just wasn’t about Lilith’s breasts and dick-sucking lips. Love wasn’t Zita’s sculpted legs and runner’s ass. It wasn’t cute or sexy. It was love.

His heart was swelling for them. He had flickers of Zita’s worry in the kitchen. She wanted to make him proud so badly. He had to be worth that pride. He had to hold her and kiss her and make it known that she was good and lovely and he loved her.

Lilith was a wreck, overdrunk, and lost. She didn’t have the love that he had with Harper. She needed a firm hand to grab onto and let herself be pulled up by. He’d bring her in, better than he had with Zita. He knew how to love a Cowie girl and he was going to make sure Lilith felt it to the bottom of her heart.

He loved Flo. He loved Flo, even though this was the first time he had ever seen her out of the restaurant. They had worked together, with Oksana, even as Burger King had stayed open through the staff Christmas party. And who better to have spent that wonderful time with?

The bedsprings creaked as his MILF supervisor knee-walked over him. She laid her hand on Perla’s caramel shoulder. Perla looked at the blonde worried. Richie slipped his hands on Perla’s hips and dragged her down to his balls. The heat and lushness of her pussy grabbed around him as Flo’s fingers ran up Richie’s chest to finger his throat.

He loved her. And that love was thunderous. It boiled out of him and filled the room like an orchestra. Here she was, bringing herself to him, opening her home to him, surrendering her bed to him. Him and his love. He squeezed his fingertips harder into the curve of Perla’s ass. Flo slipped her other hand down to the small of Perla’s back, rocking the darker girl up and down on Richie’s cock.

“What an amazing body he has…” Flo was saying dreamily.

He smiled, significantly at her. She bit her lower lip back at him. She was a golden Valkyrie, tall, feminine, with wild and wavy platinum blonde hair. Piercing eyes and winter-fair skin.

He was so happy to bring his love here with him. He was beyond happy that she had used Oksana to bring Nat and him here tonight.

Oksana! Richie closed his eyes, raising his hips in concert with Perla’s rolling ride.

Richie loved Oksana!

A real friend, more than her amazing tits and quick smile. He would love her even if he had never beaned her into overcoming her lesbianism. And she got as excited as he did for all of the girls Harper had let him reach out for.

That was so important!

The hunt and the chase was more than killing the deer, more than the meat on your table. It was the people who you shared the story with, the journey with, the meal with. Oksana was his right hand in the celebration of love throughout all of the women his beans brought together.

Right now, she was handling Nat.

Oksana was his arm of love. He needed to be certain she was filled and fulfilled. She could do what he shouldn’t. It was up to him to make sure she was never lacking in love.

His heart swelled. His lungs burst. His skin ran with sweat.

Perla shone in the lights of the bedroom. Flo held her close, watching him. He grinned at the tragedy and comedy masks of them.

Caitlin!

The thought hit him like a thunderbolt.

He groaned, outperforming Perla’s rolling gasps. Perla flicked her eyes repeatedly at Flo. Perla tightened her grip on Richie’s ribcage. He let go of her hips and grabbed her ass.

Caitlin. Honest, loyal, perfect. His first choice. She was hurt, protecting him. Frankie. What the fuck?

Had he said ‘Thank you’ yet? What kind of friend was he? He needed to protect his girls. He needed the strength and fortitude to hold her tightly. Her arm. Her pretty face. The seatbelt burns down the angle of her chest.

All billboards of Richie’s failure to provide and protect.

In all of the love that swam under his skin. He knew the most important thing he needed to do was make sure that Caitlin received her love. She couldn’t just sit at the end of the couch. She never had to wait her turn. She had been the most amazing girlfriend to Jason. She was the truest friend of Harper.

He had to stop half-assing things with her. She needed to feel this font of love geysering unbidden inside him.

“Richie!” Perla sang brokenly among her moans.

“Look at what you’re doing for this pretty girl,” Flo said, eyes gliding desirously and enviously over Perla’s taut and flexed figure. “You’re such a man, Richie!”

Perla.

He looked up and saw Perla’s face, eyes struggling to stay open and watching him as she bounced and rolled hard on his cock. All of that spite and posture gone in the wash of pleasure.

If Harper could see what he had done to Perla, Richie was certain Harper would be impressed.

His love for Harper swelled amidst the fireworks of affection in his brain.

All of this love inside him, and it was enough for Caitlin and Flo and Oksana and Zita and Lilith and Natalie.

And Perla.

He tried to bring himself down from the cloud he was rollicking through. He tried to bring his love to bear on Perla. He did love her. The way her nose crinkled with the effort of her thighs. Her hips and softness rippling with the rhythm of sex. He slid his hands up beyond her elbows and back down to hold his fingers to his trunk.

“I love you Perla,” he said. The words were unmistakable, uncomplicated, and unlimited. They were honest and complex beyond the four of them. Her eyes snapped shut, cutting apart the tear that gathered in the duct.

“I love you, Richie! I love you, Richie!” Her barking exultation was sharper, more melodic and as true as is. He knew it. But, did anyone else have the kind of love that he had in that moment? The love a man really had for eight incredible women?

Perla gasped and leaned forward, shaking Flo free of Perla’s shoulder. He connected, eye to eye, with Perla. Her wild black hair falling from her face to his. They kissed through her sweat-twisted strands. He surrendered to the feeling of her muscles. They came together.

“Oh my god, that was so sweet,” Flo said, still rubbing Perla’s shoulder blade. Flo was panting as she hovered over the pair. Her hand was circling down to the swell of Perla’s ass, reaching down between the globes. Perla kissed Richie more purposefully, feeling the wrist slip down across her spread and leaking pussy. He slipped free of Perla, into Flo’s hand.

Flo gasped in excitement, her body rocking.

“Woo!” Lilith shouted from the doorway.

“Hey you,” Richie said, spitting Perla’s hair from her mouth and weaving aside to look past Flo. The door to the bedroom was wide open but empty.

He smiled, hugging Perla to him, loving her and Flo who was revitalizing his cock with her hand.

“I really want to be underneath you, Richie,” Flo said.

“Yes!” he agreed, rolling a whimpering Perla off of him. He sat up on his knees. Perla lay sprawled, gasping, and grinning through her ragged curtain of bangs. Richie grabbed Flo’s elbow and pushed her down to the bed. Blonde and Latin shoulders bumped. Perla tried to send Flo back the giddy vibes being broadcast from the thirty-something.

Richie slipped a hand down Flo’s stomach, tickling the dewy mess of her sex.

“I’ve been on edge for days, Richie! Don’t tease me!”

That sounded like an invitation to tease her. Richie grinned, leaning forward and kissing her. “I love you,” he said, feeling giddy and inflated.

“Oh my god!” Flo gasped, her body twisted and wrenched as Richie’s fingers brushed upward on her clitoris. She kicked and bit the heel of her left palm. She barked out “I love you!” muffled badly by a clenched jaw and mouthful of her own hand. Richie pulled her teeth-divoted palm from her face. He kissed her as her body quieted down.

Perla just wanted to lay there and catch her breath. She felt like she had to do more. She levered herself up onto her hip and stroked her fingernails down Flo’s breastbone. Flo turned and grinned at her.

“You are incredibly hot!” Flo said, reaching out and cupping Perla’s cheek. “What am I doing here with girls like you and Oksana?”

“Being loved,” Richie said. Perla echoed the words, glowing from the shared smile on Richie’s face.

This is what it took. Love. Not just fun and sex and games. Perla had to love everyone who stood with and between herself and Richie. He wouldn’t accept less.

She leaned in and kissed Flo. Flo grunted and tried to kiss back, but she was clearly shocked. Richie’s cock had found her slick aftershocking entrance. She tensed, worried she wouldn’t feel as warm or as tight as the teenaged competition she had all around her. Richie’s glorified moan helped her surrender and relax to the cock filling her pussy. Her kiss broke, she turned and saw Richie’s face, dark from the halo of the overhead light.

She was fucking with the lights on!

Her arm crossed her tits, as her eyes judged her own body by taking in Perla’s next to her. Perla reached across and pulled Flo’s arm from defending herself. Perla pinned Flo’s arms above her head.

“I love this MILF pussy,” Richie said. “You are gorgeous, Flo.”

“Really?” she said, but he kept eye contact with her. He was fucking her. Their bodies were rolling and rocking in measure. She lost a breath and arced her neck up for him to kiss her. He did instantly.

She felt loved and gorgeous as she was fucked. She felt at home and right. Her need had been kicking the shit out of her mind for days. He should move in here and—

She gasped.

No, focus on the moment. The future’s got trials and tribulations. You can’t bring all of his girls to live here. That wouldn’t be fair to Trevor.

She grabbed a kiss with a swift bite. He forced her head back down with the weight of his face. The struggle and conflict of their fuck brought her mind into the moment. She hooked a long leg around the back of his ass.

Perla had let go and left Flo’s hands alone, but Flo had refused to pull them apart or back down from above her own head. Perla lazily dragged her fingernails over Flo’s skin. She wasn’t doing much, but being there. Her hand stroked over Richie’s shoulder. He thrust harder, Flo gasped, his skin pressed deep into Perla’s palm.

If her legs weren’t like wet noodles, Perla would’ve climbed up and played more with Richie. She made herself content to love lightly.

Baby steps.

Richie took a fistful of Flo’s hair now. He was running hard into her. Her exhalations woofed. Her inhalations gasped. He himself was groaning and panting. He felt the strain from the back of his neck to his balls. He put his mouth to her ear. He wasn’t certain he said anything. She did just as he wanted.

Her body tensed and she lost her accuracy as she kissed wildly and tonguefully over all of his mouth. She gasped and punched her comforter. She loved that feeling of a flinching cock inside of her. She moaned and twisted with it.

Two orgasms, one fuck. What was she nineteen again? It felt right. He pressed himself hard and as deeply as he could. Her clit ground between their pressed together pelvises. She barked and flinched.

She breathed like hell. Richie groaned and slumped back from Flo.

“Oh my god…” she whimpered, her face was cut by a brainless grin. “I love you, Richie.”

“Yeah, love you,” he reached out and grabbed Perla by the ass and Flo by the thigh. “Love you both.”

He wandered away from the bed, naked, lead by his resuscitant cock.

“Where are you going?” Perla asked.

“I need everyone to know I love them,” he said. “Hold Flo for me, I’ll be back.”

Awkwardly, Perla wormed across the bed. She laid herself against Flo’s side, leaning and pressing over her as she would a lover. She ran her fingers again on Flo’s skin. Perla flicked Flo’s nipple.

“Are we supposed to fuck?” Perla asked Flo.

“I think I wanna lose my L-word V-card with The Ox,” Flo said, she reached up and cupped Perla’s face. Perla warmly smiled.

“She knows what she’s doing,” Perla said.

“You are so fucking sexy,” Flo said. “Richie’s a special guy.”

“Yeah,” Perla said, she brought herself in and lay her cheek across Flo’s chest. She was warm and soft. It was nice.

“Is that enough holding?” Flo asked. “I wanna drink.”

“Oh fuck yes!” Perla said, sharply, while getting up quicker than she had in her life. “You are fucking brilliant!”

* * *