The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: A Hill of Beans

Author: Redsliver

Chapter 13

* * *

Richie followed Natalie up to the door of the bungalow home while frowning. He looked around the yard, still brown and patchy from the end of winter. The curtains in the living room didn’t match, blue covering half of the window, orange covering the other half. He looked back at the other girls who were still sorting themselves out at the car.

Oksana pulled in behind everyone, she drove her car half-on half-off the lawn parking to the left of them. There was still enough room for a third right up at the side entrance stairs. Nat opened the door.

“Hello! Anyone home!”

“Anyone home? I assumed this was one of your friend’s places.” Richie said, bumping into his sister as she turned around in the threshold.

“Your friend Oksana got this place,” Nat said. “Looks like we’re here first. Beer in the fridge. Oh, there’s a note on the kitchen table.”

She zigzagged into the house.

Richie frowned. He had never seen his sister so perky before. He ground his teeth, kicked off his shoes into the front closet. His were by far bigger than the others in there: women’s and kid’s. He clicked his teeth and carried it in.

“OK, hey everyone! Stay out of the little boy’s room!” Nat was shouting as Perla opened the door behind Richie. “Keep the party to the kitchen, the living room, and the deck. You need to fuck you can use the master bedroom or the pull-out couch in the basement!”

“Charming,” Caitlin said. She was the only one not carrying anything. Oksana had paper bags of liquor bottles. Perla hugged four bags of chips. “I never think to put up a ‘Fuck here!’ sign when I throw a party.”

“Better housekeeping everyday!” Perla said, nervously.

The sound of a third car pulling into the driveway barely registered in anyone’s head. The hammering feet up the steps and the girl exploding in through the front door shocked the whole house.

“What in the entire fuck?!” Lilith stomped around Perla and Oksana. She excused herself around Caitlin in her arm cast. She slid, on wet sneakers, across the front room to stop in front of Richie.

“Hey, let me pour you a beer,” he said, not meeting her eyes. “I just gotta figure out where Nat’s or Oksana’s whatever keeps their glasses.”

“Top cupboard next to the refrigerator,” Lilith pointed. “Why are we at Flo and Trevor’s place?”

“I never met these people, I just go where I’m told,” Richie said. He opened the top of the two-four. Lilith snatched a bottle from the case, cracked the cap with her teeth, spat it across the floor, and took a large swig.

“Ugh…” she groaned exhaustedly after swallowing. “Finally, Mom’s babysitting Trevor. Where’s Flo?”

“I don’t know your friends, Lil. Look the only Flo I know is the night manager at—”

“Yeah! Flo!” Lilith interrupted. “This is her house.”

“What? Nat?” he asked. Nat had stripped off her jacket and was posing at the counter next to the microwave. She was wearing a slinky black party dress that popped her tits out as far as they could go. Most of the hill of her ass was twisted and shown off by the awkward bend of her spine.

“Like I said, talk to the Ox.”

“One, no one’s ever called me ‘The Ox’ before,” Oksana said, stripping the paper bags down the liquor bottles on the kitchen counter. “Two, everyone has to, from this point forward.”

“Right,” Richie said. “You asked Flo for a place to party. She offered up her house?”

“Yeah, she’s cool,” Oksana said. “I got a huge crush on her. Or I did. You know, when I was strictly off meat.”

“Oh eat my beef curtains, lesbo.” Lilith smiled around the mouth of her beer. “If anyone goes in Trevor’s room, I’ll bitchslap the shit out of them. That kid is awesome, we are not gonna fuck with his stuff.”

She kicked off her sneakers under the kitchen table, grabbed a second beer for her left hand, and beelined through the front room to the living room. “I’m gonna make sure his stuff is put away. Surprise, a little boy leaves his shit everywhere.”

Richie frowned, watching Lilith head off. She swung her hips, he looked at her ass. Like Harper’s. Perkier. With big tits. The perfect blowjob lips. A slim waist. He patted the front pocket of his jeans. One bean, already crushed, sat between his hand and his wallet.

Zita tiptoed in the door. “Is this the right way in? Should I go to the front door?”

“You’re here!” Richie cheered. Zita smiled wide-eyed. Perla glanced at the runner side-eyed. Caitlin frowned.

“I don’t think I’m supposed to have alcohol with my meds,” she said, looking at the beer.

“Cool! No alcohol? You’re the DD.”

“A b-cup, I’d guess,” Perla said, but she swallowed down the rest after catching a happy smile from Richie. If he didn’t want her doing her high school bitch thing, she’d keep it quiet.

“Designated driver,” Oksana explained, in a sharper tone than Perla had used.

“I can’t drive on my meds,” Caitlin said. “And I don’t know about my license or anything legal about the accident. I never been in an accident. They never said anything about it in driver’s ed or at the license place. Do I have to do something? Take the driver’s test again?”

“I never heard of anything like that,” Nat said, she walked up and bumped her brother with her hip.

“Uh… Music?” he asked. “Who else is coming?”

“Harper? It’s just you and you harem,” she said.

He frowned.

“Wanna do ecstasy?” she smiled brightly. “Have you ever?”

“No, um… I thought this was your party or something.”

“No! No. no, no. I just wanted to be a part of everything.” She wouldn’t look him in the eyes. “I’ll go find some way to put on music.” She rushed out of the kitchen.

Richie caught Perla looking. She seemed as worried as he did.

“She doesn’t have any girlfriends,” he said. “Always steals their boyfriends. Even when she hates their boyfriends. I think she has a problem.”

“Well, she can’t steal you from us,” Oksana said, hugging him. Perla’s lips twitched. She aimed to add herself to pin him between the two of them in a hug. Zita blasted by Perla and grabbed Richie.

“Obviously,” Richie laughed, kissing Oksana lightly on the lips. He turned and did the same for the newly glomped on Zita. “I’m her brother. She’s not interested. Her only long term girlfriend has ever been Harper. She must’ve just been lonely.”

“I’m sure,” Perla said. She started pulling glasses out of the cupboard Lilith had named. She opened the fridge. “Did anyone think to buy mix?”

“Oh shit! Pops in the trunk!” Zita bolted out the front door. She jumped back in, stuffed her feet into her sneakers, and rushed down the steps to the car.

“Got it covered,” Richie said. He walked up behind Perla, put his hands on her hips and kissed the side of her neck. “Be cool with my sister?”

“You’re not warning anyone else.”

“Caitlin knows Nat,” Richie said, putting his chin on Perla’s shoulder. “Lilith and Zita too. Honestly, I’m thinking if Oksana’s interested, and Nat’s appreciative, I might use The Ox to go to work on Nat. Just where I don’t have to see or hear it.”

“More of you for me?” Perla said, twisting around. She grabbed Richie’s face and kissed him before he could reply. Zita rushed into the kitchen and dropped three two-liters: coke, ginger ale, and Sprite.

“Fuck! I gotta close the trunk.”

She was gone again. Richie smirked at Perla and chuckled.

“Just you and me in the kitchen,” she said, brushing her hair back over her ear.

Richie grabbed her hips, kissed Perla, and grinned. “Let’s go see what this party’s all about. I was expecting much more elaborate from Nat.”

“I was expecting booze, drugs, and sex.” Perla said.

“I can’t promise you booze or drugs,” Richie grinned. Zita skidded back into the kitchen. He pulled Perla off the counter edge and headed into the living room, grabbing a different ass in either hand.

* * *

“You’re a lifesaver, Darleen,” Mary said, grinning as she opened her front door. “I only had sisters and daughters. I was not ready for a little boy running wild.”

“I’m surprised you called me,” Darleen said. “But I’m happy to help. Caity’s brothers are much older, but I think I remember a thing or two about boys.”

“Trevor, come meet Mrs—”

Darleen elbowed Mary. Mary frowned.

“Yes, Mrs Cowie?” Trevor zipped into the front room. His face was a mess of chocolate.

“Sugar? That was your go to control move?” Darleen laughed. “Hi little man. Your name is Trevor?”

She squatted down and looked the kid in the eye. He puffed up his shoulders. “Yes’m. I’m Trevor. What’s your name?”

He stuck out his hand for an awkward handshake. Darleen kept her smile measured and shook his hand solemnly. “My name is Darleen. I’m a friend of Mary here.”

“She’s not as fun as Lilith,” Trevor said.

“You won’t be the last boy to say that.” Darleen said. Mary cleared her mouth aggressively. “Now, what do you say we bake some cookies while Mary gets her business done. She’s a big important lawyer, you know.”

“She’s normal sized.” Trevor corrected.

“I like this one,” Darleen said, climbing up to her feet. She reached out her hand. Mary reacted. Chocolate smeared over Darleen’s fingers. She led him onward.

Darleen led on as Mary sighed and followed. Darleen stopped dead. Mary nearly ran into her. Trevor yanked Darleen’s hand.

“Darleen! Darleen! We should bake cookies! Do you know how to make chocolate chip! Those are the best!”

“Mary? Are these your daughters?” Darleen asked, looking at a wall decorated with family pictures. Harper’s high school graduation picture was largest and centered the whole collage.

“Darleen!” Trevor whined.

“In a moment, sweetheart,” Darleen smiled.

“Yes, Lilith at her riding club. Harper at the piano. She never ever practiced enough,” Mary said. “She’s excelling at college though.”

“This wasn’t the Harper that was with Richie when they came to visit Caitlin,” Darleen said. “Has she lost weight? No, who am I kidding? The whole face structure was different.”

“Excuse me?” Mary asked coldly.

“I think I assumed. Maybe they let it go because I was so worked up over Caitlin.”

“If you didn’t see her, then no one’s seen Harper in a week.” Mary walked over to a nearby armchair and started breathing weirdly.

“Are you alright Mrs Cowie?”

“She’s scared,” Darleen said, squatting down next to Trevor. “Like your Mom gets scared when she doesn’t know where you are. She’s going to make some phone calls and we’re going to go bake those cookies OK? Isn’t that right, Mary?”

“Yes, thank you,” Mary said. She crossed the room to where her phone rested on a charging bed. “You’re sure it wasn’t Harper?”

“The age was about right, but no. Darker hair, skinnier, shorter. Wrong color eyes. Fairer skin. Cheekbones. It wasn’t her.”

“Thank you. Trevor, go with Mrs—”

“Darleen. C’mon Trevor. Let’s see if Mrs Cowie has all the things for chocolate chip cookies.”

“Top cupboard left of the sink!” Mary called out. The first thing she did was dial Harper’s phone.

* * *

Lilith had her feet kicked up on a nicked and battered coffee table littered with ten emptied beers. She slung herself over Zita’s shoulders and drained a sixth. She knocked four over when she tossed her empty onto the table. She couldn’t stop laughing.

“Hey, let me get the drinks this time,” Zita said.

“You ever wish we were gay?” Lilith asked, belched and snorted laughing. “Like gay gay.”

“I don’t know what that means. But. No?”

“It was fun the other day. Girls are fun. Guys have dicks though. You ever see those anime where the girls have dicks?”

“Futanari? No.”

“Yeah, Futanari. Yes! I saw a bunch.”

“I know, you told me all about them. It was the only thing I could do not to see them.”

Lilith giggled. “It’s good to know what guys are into. At least you watch porn, right?”

“I think I’ve seen enough stepsisters stuck in washing machines, y’know?”

“How fat do you have to be to get caught in the washing machine?” Lilith groaned. “I bet Harper could do it? Is she here? She and Perla go downstairs with Richie?” Lilith burped. “I wish you were gay.”

“Why?”

“Cause I love you!” Lilith tightened her headlock on Zita and kissed her best friend’s nose. “We could get so much dick together if you were gay.”

“I don’t think that’s how gay works,” Zita said. “C’mon, you need a proper drink. Let me go get you something.”

“You’ll get some fruity little girly thing!” Lilith laughed. “I’ll grab us beers. Faster and funner and I finally like the taste now I think.”

“I don’t.”

“You will if you drink enough!” Lilith said. She wobbled up to her feet. Her phone buzzed in a circle on the little coffee table. She leaned over and knocked it onto the carpet. “Shit!”

She fell back into the couch laughing. Zita took the moment to leap the table, grab Lilith’s phone from the floor, and toss it to her best friend. “It’s your mom.”

“Your mom!” Lilith slung the comeback with force. She snorted and laughed once more. She slapped herself in the face and shook her head.

“Hi Mom! What’s the good word?” She said in the most soberest of sober greetings she had ever said.

“Have you seen your sister?”

“She’s boinking Richie. Do you need to talk to her? Maybe I can tag in or something?” Her face went red and her eyes went wide. She was as sober as she could be in that moment. “Mom. Um…”

“You’ve been drinking. Underage.” Her mother’s words punched. “Goddammit. One daughter disappears. The other one debauches.”

“We—’ Both debauch. Yeah, even drunk as she was Lilith knew it wasn’t a defense.

“Go find out why she’s pissed at everyone and not answering her phone. Have your night and when you’re sober. We. Are. Going. To. Talk.”

Lilith felt relieved that her mother had hung up. Relief inside the candy shell of existential dread.

She sunk back into the couch. “Zita? Where’d you go?”

She tried to stand up. The drunk made itself known again. Hard. She slipped down, giggling. She slapped the bottles on the table until she found one half finished. She slung it back and frowned. “Zita!”

She was all alone. The party had moved downstairs. She levered herself to her feet. She staggered out of the living room. Through the front room. She slapped Zita’s ass in the kitchen.

“Just a minute!” Zita said pouring coke over some amber liquor and sugar or something.

“You drink like a girl!” Lilith laughed in her friend’s ear, grabbed two beers out of the fridge and staggered to the basement stairs. The front door opened.

“Flo! Woo!” Lilith called out, dropped her elbow so her armpit caught the railing and she slid downward, her sock heels bouncing stair to stair. It was a miracle she hadn’t tumbled. She beamed and smiled at her view of Perla’s ass.

“Debauchery!”

* * *

Zita leaned forward. She had one job. Pour a drink for Lilith, mix in the powder, and get her to drink it. Get Lilith to drink at a drinking party. One job. As difficult as teaching a fish to swim. The impatient little slut had been grabbing beers and forcing them on Zita all night.

In the living room, half the beers from the two-four sat drank. Mostly. Six of Lilith’s were bone dry. Five of Zita’s were half full. The last of Zita’s, Lilith had gotten to. Six half beers was enough to leave Zita’s mind swimming. She had always been the responsible one of the pair. Not responsible enough for her parents, but never unleashed enough to be really fun.

Until Richie had accepted her.

She had had more intense and better sex with Richie as an umpteenth wheel than she had trying to be the one perfect love for one guy. And she had fallen harder and happier in love with Richie.

He was gonna be so pissed.

Perla could whine. That’s why she had taken his attention and headed downstairs.

“Zita!” Lilith was calling.

“Just a minute!” Zita felt she was using her Fuck off, Mom voice. Saccharine sweet and dripping with frustration. Dammit! Lilith was off the phone already? Zita had barely found the glasses. She groaned as she pulled the stopper from the amber rum. Powder in the left glass. Left hand—powder. Left hand—powder. Left hand—powder. She poured rum into the glass, white floated to the surface.

“Zita!”

“Ice? Fuck it. Fuck it. Fuck it!” She growled through clenched teeth as she uncapped the Coca-Cola. Her ass shook with Lilith’s stealth slap. Zita squeezed in reflex, but stopped herself from geysering coke straight into her face. Pop ran down the bottle and over her thumbs.

“You drink like a girl!” Lilith laughed, grabbing beers from the fridge. She kept walking on. No! She was supposed to stay with Zita until she had drunk her drink.

Zita couldn’t imagine why Richie felt he needed to roofie Lilith. It was going to make Richie love Zita more though. She was all in.

Lilith wanted to fuck Zita.

Guys found lesbians hot.

Richie was a guy.

Oksana was a lesbian.

Richie thought Oksana was hot.

All the logic said Zita would make Richie happy by fucking Lilith. Especially fucking Lilith with him. But she—

“Oh my god!” Zita watched Lilith slump into the stairwell and heard the clumping steps down the stairs.

“Richie knows Lilith?” A tall beautiful thirty-something woman walked into the kitchen. “Hi. Who are you?”

“Is she OK?” Zita stopped in front of the new blonde.

“She walked it off. I’m Flo. This is my house.”

“I’m Zita,” she frowned and looked at the drinks she had finished making. The white was hidden in the black of the cola. “Bartender. I guess.”

“Not one of Richie’s girlfriends?” The woman seemed excited. Zita rose up to as tall as she could, which wasn’t anywhere near as tall as the blonde.

“One of his best girlfriends,” Zita countered.

“Oh, well, he’s a lady killer, isn’t he?”

“Um…”

“It means he’s good with girls. Not that he’s a serial killer.”

“I know what it means!” Zita said, but she was six half beers in and not at her best.

“OK, so, bartender. How drunk is our boy?”

“I think only Lilith and me have been drinking too much.”

“I don’t want too much,” Flo said. “The party’s downstairs? The spare bedroom’s down there, but I figured the living room would be a better place.”

Flo walked around Zita flashing a smile as she tapped the shorter woman’s shoulder. “Rum and coke?”

“What? I was making…” Zita turned. Flo had a glass in hand and was putting it to her lips. “Wait! Um…” Which one was it? “Is that the left one?” Right one? Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!

“Oh, I’m not worried about whoever’s cooties,” Flo said, taking a sip. “I just need some courage. Everyone’s downstairs?”

“Ugh…” Zita looked at the empty tiny ziploc baggie on the counter. She didn’t have a second chance at this! “I, uh, need that drink!”

But Flo just smiled around the rim, drank down some more, and headed down the stairs.

* * *

Nat faked a smile as she dropped down in between Caitlin and Richie. Caitlin flinched.

“Oh, sorry, is your arm OK?”

“Zita!” Lilith bellowed upstairs.

“It’s fine,” Caitlin raised her casted arm that rested on the ratty couch’s armrest.

“Nat? What the?” Richie asked, trying to shield Perla’s rolling lips as they ran up and down his cock. Nat punched him.

“Nat?!”

“What? Fuck your girls! It’s a party!” Nat said. She slipped a baggie onto the wooden crate that was being used as a coffee table. None of the furniture in the house was particularly nice looking. The basement looked like it had been decorated by a couple of college kids who had gone scrounging from roadside junk after last year’s college kids’ leases had expired. There was an N64 hooked up to one of those old boxy TVs with the rabbit ears.

“Oh, she took my seat,” Oksana said, coming out of the washroom. She was topless and smiling. She walked around the back of the sofa and wrapped her arms around Richie’s neck. She kissed his jaw.

“C’mon, it’ll make you feel love,” Nat said, picking tablets, white and blue, out of her bag.

“Nat!”

“I’ve never tried this stuff. Who else can I do it with and stay safe? Ple-ea-ase!” She batted her eyelashes. That didn’t help Richie as he tightened his fingers in Perla’s hair. He spasmed but Nat leaning against him drew him back from the edge.

So, she lied. Nat liked a little ecstasy a few times a year. It may have contributed to several of the friends she had lost. There was nothing quite like a full body orgasm on molly. Provided you could keep the guy up. That’s what the blue pill was for.

“Seriously?” Caitlin said. “I’ve literally bought pills from you.”

Caitlin moaned and groaned as Nat elbowed her under the ribs. She put the tablets in her fingers and moved them to her brother’s mouth. He retreated, rocking his head back into Oksana’s big tits. Perla slurped more loudly, digging her fingers into his thighs and making him look down at her. Nat grabbed his chin and tried to pull open his jaw.

Thump! Bu-bump! Bu-bump! Bu-bump! Bu-bump! Bu-bump! Bu-bump!

“I didn’t spill my beer!” Lilith squealed and slapped the wall as she climbed to her feet. “Hey! Titties!”

Richie twisted his head towards the stairs. His body flexed and spasmed. Perla rolled his balls in his fingers. She gasped, choked, and spat a mix of sudsy spit and cum back down his shaft. Nat licked her lips and shuddered herself. Caitlin goosed her.

“I can’t get up with you sitting on my hand, Nat! Someone needs to go grab Lilith!”

“I got it!” Richie said. He stroked Perla’s head as she lifted off his lap. He was about to jump the armrest to get away from his sister. Where were his pants? Didn’t matter, it was nothing Lilith hadn’t sucked before.

He rushed over and she pointed and laughed.

“He’s all floppy!” she giggled. “Wow! He~ey!” She poked Richie in the nose, rather she missed and stabbed her fingernail into his cheek.

“Are you alright? Did you drink with Zita?”

“No one else is drinking! What a party…” She snorted as she laughed. She hung off of Richie’s elbow and looked at everyone gathered on the couch. “Need someone to fuck your sister? I think Zita might be gay…”

Flo’s feet hit the stairs, but Richie wasn’t looking up at the moment. His hands and eyes were full of Lilith. His messy cock was twitching right in Flo’s eyeline. She ignored Zita and took another drink as she started down.

“No, Zita’s not. She’s… She’s mine… Did she drink with you? Zi—”

Richie turned and looked straight into the tilted smirk of his immediate boss at work. She was dressed, not in her BK basics, she had traded that in for a form fitting black turtleneck sweater and a denim skirt. His cock flicked at her and he stared at her drink. Zita careened off the wall at the top of the stairs and raced down after Flo.

Richie was dumbstruck.

Nat’s fingers spiderwalked up his back. Oksana and Perla took a giggling Lilith out of his hands.

“Oh my god…” Richie frowned, he stepped, trying to maneuver around Flo and look up the stairs. “Did you make that drink, Zita?”

“She just took it off the counter and it wasn’t meant for her and—”

“Oh, well, this doesn’t have to be mine.” She shoved the drink into Nat’s hand and grabbed Richie by the cock. She moved right in and kissed him as hard as she had ever kissed a man.

Not the worst thing that could’ve happened. Richie thought as he went with it and lifted his hands up to claim Flo’s breasts.

No Lilith tonight. Or no extra Lilith tonight. The pill for Gabrielle’s in my room with the backstage passes. He broke the kiss and stepped back. Nat loudly sighed. Richie turned and saw the empty glass in her hand.

“Fuck it!” his sister said, grabbing Richie’s cock around Flo’s long fingers. Nat finished the kiss Flo had started.

Richie flinched when Nat’s tongue rolled two pills onto his tongue. Lilith erupted in laughs until she loudly whistled madly.

Richie stood there like a statue. The girls, his sister, his boss, friends, enemies, co-workers, Lilith. They barely moved him as he blinked in disbelief.

Now we’re getting into the worst that could happen.

* * *