The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: A Hill of Beans

Author: Redsliver

Chapter 12

* * *

.He’s here!

Shit… Flo fell forward on her elbows, attempting to run her fingers through her hair. She knocked her hair net askew. Take a deep breath. Her whole body shook in nervousness. Her panties flooded.

What was she going to do? Walk out on the floor and ask Richie if she could swallow his cum?

It sounded like a good idea in her head. She was lucky to stub her toe on the leg of the desk as she rocketed to her feet and rushed the door. She had a little son. She managed a restaurant in front of customers. She didn’t let the curse word out. Most people wouldn’t have held their tongue.

She licked her lips. She could look better. The uniform shirt was so formless. She wasn’t Oksana. She needed time to plan to show off her tits and—

“Hey!” Oksana ducked her head in the window. “I need tomorrow night off. I’m trying to find someone to trade with but—”

“Richie’s the night shift guy off tomorrow night,” Flo said. “You could trade with him and…” And he’d be here with me and I. She shook her head. Oksana frowned.

“Yeah, um, he can’t…” Oksana said. “It’s important. I checked with Cheryl and Geena, but they said no. Are there any other day-shifters I could call who might?”

“Maybe? I can call Hank or Timothy,” Flo said. “Get ready to clock in, I’ll see what I can do. Any shift you can cover to make it work?”

“Any, just not tomorrow,” Oksana said. “I’ll even IOU someone for a day’s notice if need be. Tomorrow is important.”

“Right,” Flo said. She picked up the office phone. “Close the door.”

Oksana did and headed straight over to the staff room. She licked her lips. It shocked her right down to the bones how excited she got seeing Richie. Even when it was a MILF like Flo, Oksana didn’t feel like she had to push out each thought through a fog. Richie pulled his hat down over his netted hair.

“She’s calling Tim. He’ll do it,” Oksana said.

“Good, Nat’s getting things together. She wants to have a party,” he sighed. “Tomorrow Lilith. Next week, Gabrielle Xu.”

Oksana snorted.

“You don’t think I can do it?”

“If any guy I know could, it’s you,” she said. “But no, not even a little bit.”

“Then I’ll just have to show you,” he said.

“Start tomorrow with Lilith,” Oksana said. “You make it sound like you’re going to tame the dragon, not just fuck her once.”

“Whose fucking dragons?” Jimmy asked, coming out of the staff washroom. “Is that like cougar hunting but for even older ladies?”

“It’s exactly like that,” Richie said. “I also call it ‘Kicking up the dust devil!’”

“Gross,” Oksana laughed.

“Good luck, man,” Jimmy laughed. “I’m gonna clock in five minutes early. Get on Flo’s good side by making sure Geena doesn’t murder a customer. “

“You’re a legend,” Richie said to Jimmy.

“Alright, you’re off tomorrow night,” Flo swerved around Jimmy as she approached the staff room. She smiled and looked away from Richie quickly. She focused hard on Oksana. “Timothy said he’d like you to cover this Wednesday though. It’s a noon shift and you’re working Tuesday night.”

“I’ll do it!” Oksana hugged Flo warmly. “You’re the best.”

Flo quickly said “You’re welcome.” and rushed off to the office.

“I think she’s got a crush on you,” Richie said. “Did you see how red her cheeks got?”

“Or maybe she’s got the same taste as me, Caitlin, Zita, Perla, and Harper?” Oksana countered. “I wasn’t the only one in the room.”

“You were the one who titty-smothered her.”

“You think?” Oksana said, excited. She looked at Richie and frowned. “Shame I’ve got a good thing going.”

“Yeah,” Richie said. He shook his head and repeated to himself. “Lilith. Gabrielle Xu. Don’t make things complicated.”

“More complicated than the craziness of handling a half dozen women? Yeah, you’re great and keeping things uncomplicated,” Oksana said. “Now come on, we’ve got to do our part in the obesity epidemic.”

“Aye aye!” Richie saluted, wrongly. Oksana led the way out into the restaurant.

* * *

Flo was miserable. Almost all of her friends her age were married. All of her friends from high school were much more successful than her. Except for Jennifer. Jennifer made just enough money that if she couldn’t get some young buck to buy her drinks on the weekend, she didn’t have to go home alone and sober.

They called her a cougar.

Flo was salivating for a boy almost too young for Jennifer. Actually, she didn’t know if Jennifer had any standards. She didn’t keep them up in herself. Flo at least exercised. If she hadn’t been curious about Oksana’s twisted creation, she wouldn’t have eaten at work since the divorce.

The running and squats really paid off on her ass.

She was confident Richie wouldn’t turn her down. Not because she had let herself go in her age.

She was thirty-six.

She wanted to feel like she was a teenager again. Her heart hadn’t fluttered like this since high school. Not even once for Trevor’s father. Maybe that was why it hadn’t worked out.

“Oksana, you’re up for next break,” Flo announced, she was keeping things together as the shift manager. That was her touchstone. The job. The responsibilities. She had Trevor. She could never be as empty and predatory as Jennifer.

“Righto,” Oksana said.

“You getting one of your burgers?” Richie asked.

Oksana petted her belly. She was softer than his other girls. She shook her head. “No, I brought some carrot sticks and junk.”

“I am aware,” Richie said. “You call me a girl when I bring those things.”

“I am a girl, it’s O—Welcome to Burger King, how can I help you today?”

Flo watched her walk back to the front of the restaurant and the window. Oksana had been one of the girls who had met up with Richie the other night. Richie hadn’t gone with Oksana or the big-butted dark haired girl. He had ditched them for the redhead.

Your heart’s an idiot, Flo. He’s a player.

She knew, like all of the other times, knowing in advance wasn’t enough to dissuade her. Oksana needed the day off tomorrow. Richie had the day off. She could’ve easily had him take the shift. Except, she didn’t.

Flo put on her headset. Oksana waved goodbye to the truck in the window. Flo reached up before Oksana could. “Welcome to Burger King.”

Oksana clocked out. Flo had questions. As luck would have it, that’s when a rush hit. Cars six deep in the drive-thru. Busy hands didn’t keep her mind from wandering. She wanted to just be slammed forward and down on the counter, taken without a word. Maybe even have her hair pulled or her shoulder wrenched.

“Have a good day!” she said, handing off a few whoppers.

“Welcome to Burger King, how can I help you today?” Oksana’s voice clicked into the headset. Flo frowned. Already?

James saluted and traded the chicken station to Richie as Flo took over the burger station. She had her back to Richie but the hairs were up on the back of her neck as they cleared the lane in short order.

All of the cars came for her, Oksana didn’t get a new one. Flo slid the last Baconator down the slide and turned around. Richie was shuffling the last large fries into their sleeve.

“You good?” she asked. Oh my god! How terrible a question! No one wants a girl who can’t even hold a conversation.

“Yeah,” he said, his face looking troubled. He smiled as Oksana grabbed the fries for the paper bag. Flo couldn’t not see the chemistry between them. Oksana was gay, for fuck’s sake. Maybe it was like Frankie had said, no one’s really a lesbian.

Flo wanted to punch herself in the face for thinking Frankie could’ve been right.

“Big plans for tomorrow?”

“What? Oh, yeah. My sister’s throwing a party, and for some reason she’s inviting me.”

“My older brothers never invited me to their parties in college. I thought they were being mean, turns out they didn’t want any of their friends bragging they had hooked up with their sister.”

“Nat’s never had a female friend since she started high school.” Richie’s face sank again. “Except for maybe Harper.”

“Your girlfriend?” Flo asked, dreading the answer. She had seen him with a big girl a few months ago. But with all of the pretty girls the other night, Flo had figured Richie had gotten out of a relationship to discover he could do much better. Or at least much hotter. The look on his face suggested that the big girl had dumped an impossible hunk.

Flo licked her lip.

“The best girlfriend,” Oksana said. “Seriously, she’s been slinging Richie here after every hot piece of tail she can name! It’s cute! Got his confidence so high that he thinks he can bag Gabrielle Xu.”

“I have no idea who that is,” Flo said.

“You’ve never been more attractive to me,” Oksana said. “Did Nat find a place?”

“I don’t know,” he shrugged. “You talked to her after the hospital, not me.”

“Then that’s a no,” Oksana said. “Welcome to Burger King…”

She stepped out to the front. Richie got started on the chicken tenders and onion rings ordered. Flo didn’t need to do anything.

“How many people?” Flo asked.

“I have no idea. Nat didn’t say, just that she wanted me and my girls there.”

“Your girls? How many do you have?”

He stopped a second. Shook his head and dropped the chicken tenders in the bag Oksana held open. “Four. No, let’s go with five.”

“Good work stud,” Flo said. She turned around to keep him from seeing the shock on her face. Why had she said that?

“Maybe this isn’t work discussion,” Richie said.

“Maybe it isn’t,” Flo agreed. She frowned, James was coming back. “Grab your break Richie.”

“Sure thing boss.”

Two more cars and Flo rushed to the front. She slipped a piece of paper into the pocket of Oksana’s black pants. Oksana frowned.

“Don’t break any windows,” Flo said. “I get off at two am, you know?”

Oksana pulled the address from her pocket. She frowned at Flo. She whispered quietly, “You too?”

“You guys know that whispering isn’t a thing when we’re all wearing headsets?” James asked.

Flo looked mortified. Oksana put a key to her lips and locked it. Flo couldn’t stop herself from hugging Oksana. Oksana managed to stop herself from squeezing Flo’s butt.

* * *

Nat lay in bed. It was like she couldn’t masturbate anymore. Her pussy screamed if she put her vibrator near it. She had never been this unsatisfied. Harper was OK with a friend like Caitlin? A tagalong like Zita? A stranger like Oksana? An enemy like Perla?

Nat knew it wouldn’t be OK for her.

It wasn’t like she was going to start pumping out downsy mutants with her brother. She had a coil in. She just wanted to feel love with the most loved boy she could find.

That’s how she had lost all of her girlfriends.

Her phone buzzed. It was four thirty in the morning.

“Party at 2019 Crown Avenue.”

She frowned.

“Who’s this?”

“Oksana. Gotta go, your brother’s getting excited.”

She sighed. She kept her knees far apart as she swung out of her bed and crossed her room to her laptop. She opened the case and Google maps.

House party in the cheap suburbs? Google Earth showed a big balcony. It’d be a great place for a summer party, but it had been a cold March. The little split-level house didn’t look too big.

It’d be great for a small party.

Her, her brother, his girlfriend, their pets.

She crossed the room and looked at the ecstasy tablets she had bought. And there was the liquor.

But liquor and molly killed boners. She slipped out of her bedroom. Her parents snored quietly with their door open. Nat sneaked over the carpet, certain her heart was going to wake up her parents. She inched into their bathroom.

She grabbed her hand back.

Don’t hit the middle switch! The fan’ll wake them up! And close the door first! Or the light’ll wake them up!

Nat was breathing all but not at all as the door clicked way too loud. She put her ear to the door. She heard the snoring continue. She licked her lips and kept herself from breathing too loudly.

She found the pill bottle behind the mirror and dumped three blue pills into her palm.

Great.

Now she needed to get out.

She turned the lights out and listened.

The door creaked at about a third open. She stopped dead. Her dad snored steadily. Her mother rolled over. Her breathing fell into pace a second later. Not trusting the door, she slipped out of the bathroom and inched her way across the floor.

“Next time wait until we leave before sneaking into our room, Natalie,” her mother said.

Nat bolted when she hit the hallway hardwood. She only realized in her bedroom that she had been wearing nothing but a loose t-shirt too short to hide anything.

Her mom had done Nat a favor by rolling over.

Nat shook her head. She dropped the dick pills in with the molly. She went back to bed.

She didn’t sleep until she heard her father leave in the morning.

* * *

“Please! C’mon! You have to come!”

“C’mon Z… I had my fun with you guys. I had to check in on Richie and I did. You’re in good hands. You don’t want me babysitting you anymore than I want to hang out with my sister on a Saturday night,” Lilith said. “Besides, you’re looking amazingly skanky. I’d hate to outshine you when you finally show some backbone.”

“I feel like my backbone is visible,” Zita said, looking down at the shredded pleated skirt and fishnets she had put on. Her tank top had been just a bland pale pink top she wore when she was feeling boring. Now it had strategic cuts through it, showing off her stomach and lack of a bra. Her nipples crinkled through.

“There’s free beer,” Zita said.

“What other boys are gonna be there?” Lilith asked.

“I dunno,” Zita said. “Nat’s party.”

“She likes pretty sketchy guys,” Lilith said.

Zita had no means to argue against that. She nearly dropped her head. She was gonna have to force Lilith into her car. She was a better athlete than Lilith, but Zita had never been in a fight before. Could she even force anyone to do anything?

“Fine, I’ll go. But you can’t ditch me to go off fucking Richie until we decide on who I’m going home with,” Lilith said. “Promise.”

“Promise!” Zita said, slamming into Lilith and hugging her.

Lilith’s phone started dancing on the desk. She walked over, frowning at the half dozen missed texts.

Need a babysitter.

You available tonight?

Please! Please! Please!

Lilith frowned. If she had seen these she could have opted out of Zita’s psychosis. Her phone was still ringing. A cute picture of Flo and Trevor were on the screen.

“Hey, sorry, I just saw the texts.”

“Hi, I know I usually have you hang out here with Trevor, but I’ve got an opportunity to have a bit of fun tonight and if Trevor’s around. I don’t want him to see me acting like that.”

“Well, I can’t really help you, Flo. It’s a bit too short notice and I’m committed to helping out a friend.”

“Do you have any girlfriends you can trust or recommend?” Flo asked, sounding desperate.

“Just Z and my sister and they’re tied up with me tonight,” Lilith said. Zita looked worried. “I could ask Mom, I guess. It’s an emergency? She’s kinda busy with this case though.”

“Frankie, I know, it’s why Don can’t take our son,” Flo said. “I’m fucked. Sorry sweetheart! Mommy’s using bad words. It won’t happen again!” She took a deep breath. “I don’t know how I can make this work and—”

“Is it a babysitting gig?” Zita asked. “Dad’ll do it.” she waved her phone. Zita was sweating up a storm. Lilith frowned. Zita was so committed to getting this to work.

“I have a friend’s dad who can do it. He knows kids. He’s the principal at Mountainview.”

“Trevor starts there in September!” Flo said, it sounded to Lilith like she had just cured Flo of cancer.

“Hi, I’ll give you the number. Tell him Zita said to call him and that Lilith is your normal go to babysitter.” Zita said into Lilith’s phone.

Lilith shook her head. First Harper and now all of the women in the goddamned world were turning psycho.

Guys always said, “Don’t stick your dick in crazy.” If Lilith loved Richie, and she figured she did, as a potential brother-in-law; she’d find Harper and set her straight. Lilith doubted she could keep Richie’s dick out of anything, but maybe she could keep the crazy out of the chick.

Though Harper and Zita had been Lilith’s go to non-crazy bitches. And now…

Give up. It was her only move. There wasn’t much Lilith could do. Zita handed Lilith back her phone.

“Bye Lilith!” Flo said and hung up before Lilith could get the phone to her ear. Lilith stroked her hair back and looked at Zita.

Zita was a beaming ball of ecstatic energy. Lilith squared her shoulders and smirked. “Alright, you’ve won. Let’s see if I can get an outfit that Mom won’t let me out of the house wearing.”

* * *

Perla finally felt human again. Even when she had crashed Harper’s party a few weeks ago it hadn’t felt right. Now, she had on her heels and a killer LBD and she had even gone out and got her hair and nails done.

It sucked that none of the girls would go with her. She didn’t know how to ask the high schoolers, but Oksana had looked at Perla with absolute confusion. It was like the girl had never ever taken care of herself. And her hair was still so shiny. She had her tits even if she didn’t know how to wear makeup.

That didn’t matter.

Not now.

Perla looked amazing. She drove her car up to Richie’s house. Rats scattered away from the wheels of her tires. She all but screamed and hammered the lock button of her door before she thought to honk the horn.

Nat came out, dressed hot. Fashion sense was definitely not evenly distributed among the Jackson siblings. Perla waved. Nat leaned backwards, wobbling with the big case of beer in her hands. Perla almost got out to help.

She remembered the rats.

She rolled her window down just enough to carry her voice out. “Don’t let them get in the trunk!” She leaned down and grabbed the trunk lever.

“Of course not,” Nat rolled her eyes and slung the beer into the back of the car. “Oops! Get out of there you darn dirty rats!” Her voice twisted into the nasally cadence of a 1920s gangster. She was laughing as Perla glared at her. The door didn’t open.

“Come on!”

“Richie’s riding shotgun,” Perla said.

“Right,” Nat rolled her eyes. The back door was locked. Nat glowered. Perla clicked the button.

“Faster! Faster!” Perla growled as Nat hopped in. Richie came out with another box of beers. Caitlin was bruised around the neck and shoulder. Her hand was hard-casted to keep her wrist steady. She held tightly onto Richie’s shoulder as the rats circled the car.

“Don’t worry, they suck at following cars,” Nat said. “And Mom took off for Grandma’s in the middle of chewing me out this afternoon. I think I like rats.”

“Hence your dating history,” Richie teased, holding the door for Caitlin. He hurried her, but she was only moving as fast as her painkillers let her. Richie shut the door, ran across the lawn and around the house as fast as he could. The rats disappeared after him.

“He must smell like cheese,” Caitlin said, giggling.

“How are you?”

“Spaghetti!” Caitlin answered. She thought it was hilarious. Perla frowned worryingly at Nat.

“She’s having fun. She never gets to be this silly,” Nat said. “She was on stronger pain meds in the hospital and was much clearer. Let her have her fun.”

“OK,” Perla said. “I’m more interested in my own fun.” She frowned at the house where Richie had disappeared into the backyard.

“It’s gonna be fun tonight!” Caitlin said. “I slept through Harper visiting, but I’ve been looking forward to getting together with my best friend. Doing it right. Not just with you chicks.”

“Hey, go! Go! Go!” Richie scrambled in the front seat and slammed the door hard. “Go!”

Perla squealed the tires backing out of the driveway and rushing off away from the rats on the lawn. They all sat up on their hindlegs. Beady eyes watching them go.

“I think they got your license plate!” Caitlin giggled.

“Don’t joke about that,” Perla said, teeth on edge. “I almost ran them over getting you guys.”

“Mom would’ve thanked you,” Nat said.

“Rats are really smart. I don’t want to hurt anything,” Perla said. “If they got in my car, Dad would kill them.”

“Ahhh! What a sweetheart,” Caitlin said. “I say kill ’em all.”

Perla grumbled.

“I just want to get away from them,” Richie squeezed Perla’s arm. She smiled, she couldn’t have stopped herself if she had wanted to. “So let’s take a big long path to—Where are we going Nat?”

“Oksana’s place, I think,” Nat said.

“It’s not a lesbian party is it?”

“Only if I want a show,” Richie said. Perla turned red and focused hard on the road.

He wasn’t wrong.

Her heart was in her throat.

* * *

Harper really wanted to slap the piss out of Morwen with the heavy ivory hairbrush Harper was dragging through Morwen’s black hair.

“Tonight!” Morwen said. “Tonight every coin’ll be spent and there’ll be nothing left to buy you back. You got a strong back and great hands. I’ll put you on the roses. I haven’t had a good rose gardener in centuries.”

“I don’t have a green thumb.”

“You will, the pricks’ll dye your skin.” Morwen laughed.

“And what? You’ll lounge around the place hoarding all the produce and never getting out and being a part of the world?”

Morwen laughed. It was a dark and scornful laugh. Harper’s hands stopped.

“If there weren’t rules, we wouldn’t be able to trust them. No, I’ve come to enjoying the servants I purchase. We’re all bound here or everything is lost.”

Harper tossed the hairbrush away. She had tried a half dozen times to strangle Morwen’s long and slender neck. Her hands fell limp at every time. Morwen stood up and walked away. Harper didn’t want to be alone. She hadn’t been able to say a word to the skinny women tending the fruit, vegetables, or flowers. The only choice she had was to follow Morwen.

It gave her a chance to watch Richie. She hated him for fucking Perla, but he had broken her. And she loved him for it. She just wished she could tell him about the rats. The manager. The drug addict. Those last two beans, he could have dozens of girls per bean.

He only needed one to get her back.

But she couldn’t talk to him.

If he used both tonight, Morwen had won.

He was promising Gabrielle though. He had bought backstage tickets for her. She was going to surprise him with cheap seats.

Morwen stopped. She smiled back at Harper.

“He’s got his eyes on your sister next.”

“Yeah, and I put them there,” Harper said. “You’ve done dick all. You’re just a parasite who figured out how to get lucky.”

“Maybe so, maybe not,” Morwen said.

“Why give him six chances to get me back?”

“The rules are above me,” Morwen said. “But, despite the tales. No one has ever given their power back for a gardener. Do you really think Richie is that special?”

“Of course I do.”

“I know,” Morwen laughed a brighter and more cruel laugh as she stroked Harper’s cheek. “There’s nothing new under the sun.”

* * *