The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: A Hill of Beans

Author: Redsliver

Chapter 11

* * *

Richie was alone when Mary Cowie and Darleen Little walked into Caitlin’s room. Mary frowned at her eldest’s boyfriend.

“Where’s Harper?”

“Last I saw her she was on the way to Nat’s car,” Richie answered.

“Is she mad at me?” Mary sighed. She looked down at Caitlin. “I’m glad your daughter’s OK, Darleen.”

“She’s injured, but she’s gonna be OK,” Darleen corrected. “Your daughter didn’t seem angry at anything when I last saw her.”

“Right,” Richie said. Looking guilty. Mary’s eyes walked over the boy.

“Your fly’s down,” she said. Richie turned around, blushing, and zipped it up.

“So she didn’t want to get caught with her boyfriend in a hospital? We’ve definitely done more embarrassing things at their age, Mary,” Darleen sighed.

“Tell her to call me,” Mary said. She squeezed Darleen’s shoulder. “What do you know about Frankie Sievert?”

“What? Frankie?”

‘He was in the car with Caitlin,” Darleen said. “He’s a friend of yours.”

“He’s a drug addict who works at BK once a week,” Richie answered. “I… Why was he in Caitlin’s car?”

“He was looking for you apparently,” Mary said, growing darker.

“I’ve never talked to him outside of work,” Richie answered. “Was he alright? Did he get hurt?”

“Not as bad as Caity,” Mary said. “And he wasn’t wearing his seatbelt,” she frowned. “Is he dangerous?”

“I wouldn’t bet on it,” Richie said. “But I can’t say for certain.”

“If he was,” Darleen sighed, “That explains why Caitlin drove straight into that tree.”

“It was on purpose?!” Richie gasped. He rushed over to Caitlin. “If he’s a threat to your daughter, I’ll—”

“Say nothing a witness can remember,” Mary said.

Caitlin moaned. Everyone turned to her.

“Nurse!” Darleen called out.

Caitlin opened her eyes and saw her mother and Richie first. She had a head full of cotton, but she was smiling.

“Hey handsome… Hi mom.”

“Handsome?” Mary muttered, looking over Richie again as the nurse came in.

“Hi sweetie,” the husky sixty year old asked as Richie cleared away to give access to the bed, “How are you feeling?”

“It feels good…” Caitlin said, riding the opiates.

“I’ll call the doctor,” the nurse said to Darleen after a quick preliminary look into Caitlin’s dilated pupils. “She’s got a hell of a constitution, wasn’t expecting her up for some time.”

“That’s good?” Darleen asked, hopefully.

“The doctor’ll talk to you shortly,” the nurse said, hedging her bets. “Your girlfriend’s gonna be OK, kid.”

She squeezed Richie’s shoulder as she left.

Mary watched the boy. His attention was wholly on Caitlin.

No, Mary had never got up to anything like what it seemed her daughter was embarrassed about at that age. She balanced the anger with the envy. She kept it to herself.

* * *

Gabby woke up on her tour bus, disoriented. Roni? Renee? Whatever. Guy rock stars got groupies, but she was a 95 pound girl, what was she gonna to grab some random guy for a fling? Besides most of the guys at her concerts either had girlfriends or boyfriends already. If she was gonna fuck a girl, she needed to rev up first. It was easier being spontaneous with a guy. Damned schedule.

She climbed over her backup dancer and wandered, naked, to the back of the bus and into the washroom. She sat down on the toilet and leaned forward with her head in her hands, her hair drooping over her face as she pissed.

“Someone get me a smoke!” she shouted.

“Hey girl,” Jacob, her manager, opened the unlocked door and handed her a joint and a zippo. He leaned on the door, watching her pee.

“You mind?”

“Not at all. You OK?”

“I’ll be better after breakfast,” she said. “The one thing I love about this job is no morning gigs.”

“There’s a few radio stations who’re asking for interviews,” he said.

“Nothing until after lunch,” she said, lighting her joint. “I’m getting used to being tired. Close the door, I’m gonna get a shower.”

“Tour’s done in eight days,” he said.

“The Canadian tour,” she said.

“Yeah, but you got five days before we fly to England,” he said. “When’s the last time you had five days?”

“Shit,” she sighed. “When I was nine?”

He laughed. “Good, take care of yourself. You want me to get a masseur for when we stop in Montreal?”

“Did I ever answer no to that question?” she said. She blew out a stream of pale blue smoke.

“Not so long as I offered,” he said. “But you hate it when I don’t give you a heads up.” He pulled out his phone and started making the arrangements.

“Yeah,” she leaned back. He looked over the top of his screen to her toned belly and bare tits. She smirked at him, around the glowing embers of her joint. He was older than her father.

“You could make a lot with one click of that camera,” she said.

“But, then I’d have to share,” he said. “Get a shower. Get your head in the game. We’ll be there in an hour or two.”

She reached back and flushed. He closed the door. She looked at herself in the mirror blowing smoke.

Was she taking risks? Was she getting bored? She felt incredibly guilty. Twenty-two, filling stadiums. Maybe not the biggest of stadiums, but she’d done four-thousand-fan shows. Song about love and passion and connection. She hadn’t really felt that herself for more than a few weeks at a time.

How many other people were ever in this position? She loved seeing people touched by her music. Sure, she didn’t write most of it. Not her most popular songs. She had a few favorites. When those reached out and touched someone. She didn’t feel alone.

She snuffed the half-smoked joint on the bathroom sink and got into the shower stall. She washed away the frustration and ingratitude.

Shit. She should’ve asked Jacob which dancer she had taken to bed last night. The girl was gonna be hurt when Gabrielle got the name wrong.

Or worse, she’d have learned to expect it after last time.

* * *

“You’re fucking my brother?” Nat asked the girl in her passenger seat as she drove back out to school. “You know about all of the others?”

“I know of his girlfriend, the redhead, the big-assed girl, Pearl maybe, and there’s another, a tiny black girl?” Oksana frowned. “Quite the harem, eh?”

“Yeah, you seem OK with it,” Nat said. “So do the others though. His cock must be amazing.”

“Best I’ve ever had,” Oksana grinned.

“And you look like a girl who can take a lot of dick,” Nat said.

“Hey!”

“I’m fucking with you. I know you’re gay,” Nat said. “But still, Richie though?”

“I guess,” Oksana said. “You don’t get to choose who you’re attracted to.”

“That is incredibly true,” Nat said.

“You’re my type,” Oksana said. “Hot and crazy.”

“Yeah, you’re gay. Chicks.”

“I also kinda like milfs,” Oksana said. “I hate girls that make me have to go for it. It’s kinda nice being with a guy. He either wants you or he’s sleepy.”

“Yeah,” Nat said.

“Are you jealous?”

“Of Richie? Oh! You’re trying to get me to ask you out?!” Nat laughed. “I’m really flattered, but I’m totally into dudes. Sorry.”

“Yeah, girls have such terrible tastes,” Oksana said.

“You try out any of his harem yet?”

“Not yet,” Oksana sighed. “I was really looking forward to getting fingerfucked while that redhead stared me down in the eyes. Broken arm.”

“I get why it has to be her eyes. Does it have to be her fingers? Lots of different hands to use, y’know?”

“Always look on the bright side of polyamory,” Oksana said. “My third dad and eighth mom always said that.”

“What? Oh, you’re being silly,” Nat said. “I like it.”

“Yeah, I wasn’t trying to get you to fuck me,” Oksana said. “Or date me, or go steady, or whatever.”

“It all ends in fucking,” Nat said.

“Right,” Oksana said. “I kinda feel like it’d be cheating. I don’t like cheaters.”

Nat started laughing madly. It sounded honest and sad. Oksana frowned. “What’s wrong?”

“I’ve never homewrecked by fucking the girlfriend before,” Nat said. “I like your boobs.”

“For now,” Oksana said. “Gotta get mileage out of the big’uns when you’re young.”

“Lucky you. Every morning, Richie runs for miles,” Nat smiled, grinding her teeth some.

“What’s Harper like?” Oksana said. “I met her once, she was worried Richie was gonna start cheating on her. She’s letting all of this happen now.”

“So are you. So is Richie and Zita and Perla and Caitlin. Lilith too, Harper’s little sister. Can you imagine a girl giving the go-ahead to fuck her little sister and school bully?”

“Maybe if Richie’s cock was twice the size and thorny.”

Nat laughed. Oksana lost her smile.

“Jesus.” Oksana said and let her forehead fall onto the passenger side window.

“What?”

“I still would.”

So would I. Nat kept her words behind a fake laugh.

* * *

“You know, I feel better about all of this now,” Lilith said, leaning on Zita’s shoulder as they rode the schoolbus home. Friday night! Though, she had a babysitting gig. Trevor was a cool little dude, but she’d much rather hang out with Zita and whatever slutty shenanigans Zita wanted to get up to.

“Caitlin got in a car wreck?” Zita said, sighing. “I know what you mean. And then I feel all guilty. She’s a nice girl and I’m… Well, I guess I’m not…” she gestured low and out of sight the word fucking, “Caity’s boyfriend. But still.”

“Oh, yeah, shit happens,” Lilith said. “Harper was at the hospital. I hadn’t heard either way but she was good with Caitlin. I was worried Richie was running around behind her back. Somehow.”

“Yeah, but then she’d be at your house,” Zita said. “If she’s not home, she’s with him.”

“Right, I know that…” Lilith said. “Anyway, she never gave me the thumbs up like you got apparently. I don’t wanna get into a fight over dick.”

“Then maybe you should’ve waited and asked,” Zita countered.

“Boo you,” Lilith said. “I had fun. We share some other guys?”

“No.”

“He’s with Harper, Z. And if he is gonna relay race off, why would he pick you over… Caitlin or Perla?”

“I heard that hesitation!” Zita growled. “You’re gonna steal him!”

Lilith snorted, laughing. Zita frowned.

“Richie’s a fun guy who knows what he’s doing,” Lilith said. “Like I said, it was fun. I don’t mind having fun until college, but I am getting out of this town, this province, and hopefully this country. If I thought there was something more than fun to be had with Richie. I’d run away screaming.”

“You’re a slut.”

“And I own it,” Lilith said. “You’re a side piece who wants to start shopping for wedding rings. Look, Nat’s throwing that party tomorrow night, right? Richie’ll be there, sure, but you and me, we can find someone to keep up with us. What do you say?”

“I say that I don’t just want fun.”

“You make fun sound like a four-letter word,” Lilith said. “Though, lots of four-letter words are fun, aren’t they?”

“Then go home and take a shit.” Zita pushed Lilith off of her. “I’m getting off the bus.”

Lilith got out of Zita’s way as she stomped towards the exit of the bus. She fell back and saw a younger guy looking at her.

“You’re a slut, and there’s a party?”

Lilith looked him up and down.

“You can’t even buy me a drink yet, kid. Lower your standards,” she smiled.

“Not a slut, just a bitch…”

Lilith leaned back and grinned.

* * *

“Do you want to watch Hercules for the twenty-four hundredth time!” Flo smiled as the babysitter picked up her son.

“I haven’t watched it two hundred times since with you last time,” Trevor grumbled.

“That’s not my fault,” Lilith countered. “Bye Flo! Say bye to Mommy, T-Dog!”

“Bye Mommy!”

“Bye T-Dog!” Flo shook her head and walked out to her driveway. He would be there tonight. He will be there tonight. She was driving out a few hours before her shift. One of his girls had been in a car accident. She didn’t want to make him worry.

She had never driven as legally since her driver’s test. She was passed at every opportunity. She pulled into the parking lot, checked her makeup and hair one last time in the vanity mirror, and headed into the restaurant.

“Changed the back code, 2321,” said Jimmy, who was clocking in on the front cash.

“Thanks Jim,” she said, pressing in the buttons and heading into the kitchen of the restaurant. She walked across the floor and into the main office. Curtis, the owner, was sitting down going over some papers on the desk. He looked up.

“I’m not usually here when you get in for the nightshift, Flo,” he said.

“I had some business,” she said.

“Something wrong?” he worried.

“Frankie, you know the charity case, we have to fire him,” she said.

“Oh, do we have cause?” he said. “I know we cut his shifts back to two a month, they usually quit on their own when they do that.”

“Yeah, he’s not a smart kid,” she said.

“You’d vouched that he’d be OK,” he said.

“And time has passed, and I am rescinding my vouching. Is vouching a word?”

“Close enough,” he said. “’cause?”

“He’s been stalking one of our staffers. He followed me home to get a phone number to do so.”

“That Oksana girl?” Curtis shook his head. “If you or she want to move to daylight shifts. Say the word, I’ll make it work.”

“Thanks, but this is the way I get the most time with my son,” Flo said. And the most time with Richie. And Oksana liked Richie too. “I bet she’ll say something close to the same.”

“I don’t know how you do it,” Curtis said. “That paperwork for the firing.”

“Yeah, Frankie was in a car accident this morning,” Flo frowned. “Outside the house he had been looking for.”

“Jesus.” Curtis said, taking the folder. He flipped through it. “All right, I’ll put the calls and paperwork in. Is he in tonight?”

“No, not again until a week from Tuesday,” she said.

“Good, it sucks having to have a cop on hand to escort someone in uniform out of the restaurant,” he said, with experience.

“Thanks Curtis,” she said. “Just made my nights a hell of a lot better.”

He smiled, grabbed his heart and overacted joy. “I’m a married man, Flo. I don’t get to hear those words very often.”

Flo laughed. She sighed and sat down.

“I thought this might take longer,” she said, looking at the clock. “I didn’t realize we were shuffling the door code today.”

“Hmm…” he said, looking her over. “Do you need the night off? I haven’t done the job in a while, but I can handle it.”

“Nah, I need the hours and I like the work.”

He nodded.

“Or at least the people I work with,” she said, standing up. “And for.”

“Good girl,” he said. He opened the drawer of the desk and pulled out a ten dollar Tim Hortons gift card. He sometimes gave out those and BK gift cards when the surprise inspections went well. “Here, no need to hang around the place until you’re actually starting. Go get a coffee. You need to stay awake all night, right?”

“Really?”

“I’d take it over and buy one for you myself, but…” He picked up the folder and shrugged. “Phone calls.”

“Thanks again, Curtis,” she said, sighing. “Jesus.”

“Be good, Flo. You’re a good person, things should start going your way.”

Going her way… The only way she wanted to go was face down into her pillows. The last time she had ever been this horny, had been the first three weeks of marriage to Don. She knew for a fact she was falling in love. Fourth time in a life of thirty boyfriends. How come the smart, rich, and established ones never set her off? It was always the young guys with wandering eyes and cute smiles.

The butts. It was the butts.

She floated in through to the counter at Tim’s and ordered her double-double.

* * *

Zita covered her face with both hands. She was biting down into the meat of her left palm, just below the thumb. Her top was rolled up over her boobs. Her skirt was hiked up around her waist. The little stubble on Richie’s face was abrasing her thighs. She widened her heels until her right leg swung down towards the carpet.

The footsteps in the hall had stopped. Zita’s heart was pounding in her chest. Richie just kept licking! Like he hadn’t heard. Oh my god. She squeaked out a moan.

“I made dinner, Richie. I suppose you and Harper can eat later…” His mother’s voice said through the door. Richie flinched, Zita’s lips falling from his mouth. Zita bucked her hips to follow the shock. She sloughed down her thighs. She rocked her head side to side, folding her left ear over itself into the pillow.

The footsteps left and started down the stairs.

Richie looked at Zita, panting. Zita saw herself glistening on his face.

“No one…” she huffed and puffed. “No one’s ever done that fo-for me.”

Her voice rattled as she whispered. She hadn’t bitten into her palm, but she had made it sting. She fanned it out to her side.

Richie combed his hair back. He looked back at Zita. He was only wearing his boxers and he threw those down to his ankles climbing on the bed over her. She stared up at him.

“Next time, I’ll finish you like that,” he said.

“What happens this time?”

Richie put his hand to her face. The tip of his thumb pushed in on the stud in her nostril. She already had her thighs wide. He was already between them. Her face twisted as Richie entered the wettest most accepting pussy he had ever found. He leaned down and kissed her as her eyelids fell closed.

Her body was still tense from the licking he had given her. She hadn’t said a word beyond “Hi!” when Caitlin’s mom had dropped him off. Caitlin was in the back of the car, still loopy from the drugs. Richie had kissed her on the cheek.

Zita was angry. If Richie, Harper’s girlfriend, had kissed Zita even as lightly as how he had kissed Caitlin, Zita would’ve been due an earful from her mother.

Mrs Little looked smug! Proud of herself. Zita felt crushed under the gaze. Ha, my daughter’s got your man! Zita didn’t know how to respond. She hadn’t found another word to say by the time Richie had waved goodbye to Darleen and Caitlin. He grabbed Zita’s hand, walked her up to his bedroom and rolled up her shirt before he had kicked closed the door.

Hi.

No one… No one’s ever done that for me.

Ten words in twenty minutes. Now she couldn’t speak for the tongue in her mouth, the cock in her pussy, and the lack of air in her lungs. Her fingernails dug into the sheet as she closed her thighs on his hips.

His legs were strong, muscly. Running was working for him. He certainly had the stamina for her. For Caitlin. For Perla. For Lilith. For how many other floozies. And for one girlfriend.

Zita was worried. She was so happy where she was, pinned down by the body of the man she was dumbstruck by. He moved his hand from her jaw to her throat. His thumb found her carotid for just a heartbeat. She gasped as he brushed her collarbone. The backs of her eyelids were shooting stars.

Richie was grunting. He was sweating down his back. Zita was totally bare to him and still wearing all of her clothes. Except the pink and gold sneakers at the front door. Sneakers his mother couldn’t have missed.

You and Harper can eat later.

She knew. He heard it in his mother’s voice. He was fucking around on his girl the way Nat fucked around. No, Natalie stole. Richie wandered. The only thing he knew was that his mother was deeply disappointed. He figured she didn’t want to take it out on Zita. If she recognized the sneakers.

But why would his mom know Zita’s shoes? It wasn’t like his girlfriend’s sister’s best friend had been visiting often. And Zita owned a dozen different pairs of sneakers.

Harper’s feet were tiny. Zita’s were larger, despite being a shorter girl.

Mom knew.

Richie was so tied up in his self-incriminations, the fucking wasn’t doing it for him. The second he broke their kiss. Zita squealed, clamping down her teeth and hissing out her nose still too loudly. Her nails dug into his shoulder blade. She hooked her other elbow on his wrist, failing to cover her mouth.

Her fingernails were sharp.

Pain was clarifying.

The beautiful teenager underneath came hard into focus. Her soft brown eyes wide with apology as she swallowed another loud moan.

He grabbed her throat once again, not knowing he had choked her last time, not intending to do it this time. She flinched at his grip. A spasm of muscle running down her breastbone, rippling her stomach, and vice-gripping his cock.

His face contorted and turned into a smile. He rammed his hips harder. She gasped and twisted her neck up at the sound of his headboard clipping the wall.

It knocked with their fucking. Fast footsteps flew down the hallway and down the stairs on the other side of the door.

Run away, Mrs Jackson! Zita thought as she let go and moaned into a shriek. Richie grinned. She had an eyeful of his teeth as he stretched out his spine. His fingers were tight, but she could breathe. Still, her eyes bulged. Her ass rocked as she failed to add momentum to the fuck.

She groaned and gasped. Words escaped her.

“Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” Richie barked in time. Her breaths were gulps. Her diaphragm shook with hiccups as she lost control of her lungs. She whimpered now, as often as she moaned. Until her entire respiration was kicked by her hiccups.

He growled, dragged her up by the neck, spewing his cum at the entryway of her pussy and then onto his bed. She melted into the kiss until she bucked away from him.

“Sorry,” she tried to say.

He rolled her left, and settled in behind her. She wiggled her butt back to fold against his chest. Her hip riding through his and her wet mess on the sheets. The blankets were missing and presumed dead.

She hiccuped again. He rubbed her stomach, just below her ribs.

“In through the nose. Out through the mouth.”

“Aren’t you—hic—supposed to scare me or some—hic—thing.” Her face burned with frustrated embarrassment.

“As entropy increases, all the stars will die out, and there’ll be no warmth, life, or love anywhere in the universe.”

“I don’t—hic—think it’s existen—hic—exist—hic—ex—hic—” She punched the mattress and bellowed out “Existential!”. She sighed, a deep breath. The spasms seemed to have passed. “I don’t think it’s existential fear that cures hiccups.”

“Sounds like it worked to me,” he said, nuzzling his nose into her hair. She giggled warmly.

They lay like that for a good twenty minutes. Just breathing, until the mess beneath their hips cooled.

“We should get up…” Zita said, unhappily.

“Yeah,” he sighed, kissing the back of her neck and jaw. “I picked right with you. You’re a great girl.”

“You picked me?” she said, they were both getting up now, he followed her off the left side of the bed. The clutter of his room prevented access from the right. “I always figured it was Harper that suggested me.”

“She pointed you out a few times,” Richie said, but his smile was evaporating. He walked over to his pants. He pulled out a little baggy. There was white powder and another white bean in it. Zita frowned.

“Shit…” he said. “I was kinda hoping to save those.” Then he frowned. “What if they expire?”

He looked at Zita.

“Lilith was fun yesterday, and I love her,” he said. “Should she be mine too?”

“What?” Zita asked. “No, she’ll never settle down with just you. She wants me to go with her and be a slut.”

“Well don’t,” he said. “If you’re gonna fuck someone other than me, it’ll be with me and she’ll be hot.”

Zita nodded, frowning. That was what she thought too. Same page, she could finish his sentences. Yet, she never thought she’d think along those lines.

“Say, I could take control of Lilith,” he said. “Should I? Dammit. Who else? Obviously Gabrielle Xu. If I didn’t, what would Harper say?”

Zita felt good to be laughing. He looked over at her in confusion.

“Yeah buddy, international pop star wants on your cock,” she laughed. “Don’t worry, I’ll be there when you strike out.”

“Do you want to be there when I seal the deal?” he asked.

“What?”

“Two backstage passes, remember?” Then he frowned. “I think Caitlin will get me closer. Sorry, I should’ve thought it through before I offered.”

“Isn’t that somewhere you’d take Harper?” Zita frowned. “I mean, does anyone else really like Gabby’s music that much?”

“She’s just Gabby now?”

“Yeah?” Zita frowned. “What’s your short name for her?”

“Sure, you can put on whatever music you like when you give me a blowjob, Harp,” he said.

Zita laughed with him, but couldn’t figure out why his smile was so sad.

“So, Lilith… Who else though?” he sighed. “I mean, I know other hot girls. Or of them. I actually like Lilith though, you know?”

“Yeah, she looks like Harper,” Zita said. “You’ve got a type.”

“Just like Harper,” Richie said, not even thinking “Minus eighty pounds.” He was just picturing Lilith’s eyes and smile. He shook his head. Zita smiled when he met her eyes. “Who would you pick, if anyone could be your… sister-concubine for me? Who would you share me with?”

“Anyone other than Lilith, I wouldn’t trust,” Zita said, not saying “Not even Harper. I want to be the only one that loves you. The only one you love. Lilith’s the only girl I know that won’t fall for you.”

“You want to eat dinner with me?” he said. “I don’t know what Mom left.”

“I should get home,” Zita said. “I don’t want to overstay.”

“You’re always welcome,” he said. “In fact, come over when you can. You’re a great girl, Zita. I’m glad you’re one of mine.”

One of yours. Zita hated how much that made her smile. She pulled down her top over her boobs and walked over to kiss him. Her panties hung off her right leg, she pulled those up and rolled her skirt down.

“You’ve got cum on your butt,” he said, grabbing Kleenex from his computer desk and wiping her down.

It was a great butt. But he wasn’t even thinking about Zita. He was frowning at the crumbled blue bean in his baggy. It was time to feed it to someone. Tomorrow night. At Nat’s party. If not Lilith, there’d be someone there.

Except, Nat didn’t have many hot friends to invite. Maybe Oksana or Perla would know somebody.

Most of the really cute girls from high school had moved away. He didn’t really make new friends at college, just him and Harper and Caitlin.

That had been enough.

Lilith then.

He just wasn’t sure he could look her in the eye.

* * *