The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: A Hill of Beans

Author: Redsliver

Chapter 10

* * *

Flo lay awake in her tub. Candles. Cheesy romance novels. Literal paperbacks because she knew what happened when you dropped a tablet into the bubble bath. Her vibrator sat on the rim. She stared at the ceiling.

Despite how much she wanted it to, the ritual never worked for her. She hadn’t cum. She was pruned up. The book sucked. If she wanted to masturbate, it was better to be face down in her own pillow trying to keep quiet so her dad didn’t hear her. Or her son. Recalling her high school methods gave her real cums.

She slumped and folded her knees until she could submerge her head. The hammering knock on the front door hardly made it to her ears.

What did it matter?

No one was interrupting anything.

She stood up, grabbed a towel. The knock came hard once again. She heard her phone buzzing down the hall and into her bedroom. She grabbed her robe, stepped into slippers, and tried to keep her wet bangs from her eyes as she crossed the house to the front door.

Don was stalking up and down on the front step. Trevor was sitting down, looking annoyed with Dad, playing on his tablet.

“Is everything OK? What’s going on?”

“Frankie’s locked up. You gotta take Trevor,” Don said. He didn’t even look twice at Flo’s state. He rubbed his son’s hair.

“What did he do?”

“Small possession charge,” he said. “He was in a car crash with some party girl or something. She’s in the hospital.”

He didn’t look at Flo as he answered. He was already in his truck. His words came out as mumbles.

“I don’t need to take a bath too, do I?” Trevor asked, looking up at Flo.

Her vibrator and smut was all over the bathroom.

“Not right now, kiddo. I give you thirty minutes before you’re a filthy imp again though,” she said.

She held the door, he slung a little backpack onto his shoulder and marched inside. She watched Don drive off in his car.

Frankie had been looking for Richie.

Is Richie safe?

Does Richie want to help her finish her bath?

She turned around and closed the door tightly behind her. Maybe Trevor could give her another twenty minutes to handle her bath…

He had already pushed a kitchen chair to the counter and was climbing up to grab cookies.

Be a mom, Flo. You can be a lovesick little whore later.

She smiled, thinking of herself as a whore.

* * *

Oksana hadn’t been able to keep her head on straight. She skipped classes. Second semester of college and the first classes she had dodged since she had faked the flu in grade eight. Besides, there was a really cute Indian girl in her World History class. Oksana couldn’t even think about girls right now.

Boys.

Boy.

She didn’t care for boys, though she lamented they were so much easier than girls. They were dumb too, especially with her tits in their face. That’s why she normally wore loose sweaters. It was sometimes nice to have a conversation looking someone in the eye.

She had on a lace trimmed black tank top. It hugged her belly, squeezed her tits. That and her most uplifting bra: there wouldn’t be a functioning straight male brain cell in miles.

“Sorry, I’m waiting for someone.” She turned down the fifth pickup attempt she had in the last twenty minutes.

“I can wait with you,” said handsome smile.

“I’d rather you didn’t,” Oksana said coldly.

“He’s a lucky guy,” but the guy relented.

That got Oksana’s brain going. Was it luck? Grab a four leaf clover and all of the sudden you’re swamped in pussy? Maybe it was luck. Not a whole lot of other things made sense.

She beamed. There was Richie. She hopped off the seat she was on and jogged by the coffee shop. He didn’t even notice her until she hit him with a hug. He nearly dropped his phone.

“Oh! Hey, give me sec, Oksana,” he put his arm around her and pulled her in. She bit her lip and watched his screwed up face.

“When? This morning? Is she OK?”

Oksana frowned. She had the urge to grab his cock. One look in his eyes and she eased her hand back from the crotch of his jeans.

He smelled like that cute brown girl.

Lucky bitch. She had visions of yanking open that beautiful brown ass. Just the kind of pornographic male gaze body Oksana loved. Instead of imagining her face diving into the wet, she saw herself leaning aside as Richie loaded himself into the woman.

That would be fun.

“Shit. No, um…” he frowned. “Oksana do you have your car?”

“Yeah!” she said.

“Is it OK to head over to the hospital now? She’s not in surgery?”

Oksana undid herself from the hug. Hospital? Surgery? She instead took his hand.

“Thanks for the call, Mrs Little,” Richie said. “I’ll be checking in on her as soon as I can.”

His face turned ashen.

“The first chance I get. I’ll tell Harper too.”

He sighed his goodbye and hung up.

“What’s wrong?”

“Caitlin was in a car accident this morning,” he said. “Shit. Shit. Shit. Can you give me a ride to the regional?”

“Anything,” she said, surprised at how she meant it.

“Right, yeah, I blanked on that for a second,” he frowned, looking down at her boobs. She straightened her back. “I’ve never seen you dress like that before.”

“These are date clothes,” she said.

“And I was a work friend,” he nodded.

“You don’t have to be,” she said.

“I know what anything means. I’d love the distraction, but, sadly, I need a drive first.”

* * *

Frankie was in pretty good shape for having been in a car crash an hour ago. There’d be a nurse checking on him again in an hour, making sure he didn’t have a concussion. He hadn’t been wearing his seatbelt, but the airbag fired right, and besides some gas burns from the rapid deflation after deployment. He looked fine.

His jaw hurt like hell though. Right hip and knee too.

He leaned back in the holding cell.

Stupid bitch! She should’ve seen that tree! He fell forward with his head in his hands. He had called his brother. What if Don thought it was better for him to be held for the full 72 hours? Wouldn’t post bail.

Frankie needed to see Richie for fuck’s sake.

It wasn’t like the bitch didn’t want to see Richie either.

Frankie was really looking forward to Richie fucking the dumb out of that redheaded bitch.

“Frankie Sievert?” The cop came up to the door. Frankie lifted his head.

“Yeah?”

“Hands to yourself, we’re watching you,” he said. Frankie stood up as the cop gestured and the cell door was opened from down the hall. Frankie kept the swear words to himself and marched out. The cop stayed behind him, hand on the baton.

One time. He had been fourteen. He didn’t hit people anymore.

He was led through the precinct to an interview room. His brother was waiting. His lawyer was with him. Good, all of the public defenders were assholes.

“Thank you Officer McDaniels,” the lawyer said in her snide voice. The cop nodded and closed the door.

“Hey Donnie,” Frankie said, dropping himself into the chair near the handcuff bar.

“Who was this chick then?” Don said.

“Who’s this chick?” Frankie looked up at the woman. She was grumpy as hell, a little overweight, mid-forties. Her hair was definitely not naturally red.

“Mrs Cowie is handling the case,” Donnie said. “Mrs Cowie, my brother, Frank Sievert.”

Mrs Cowie nodded.

“Cowie? You’re, um, the babysitter’s mom? Richie’s girlfriend.”

Mrs Cowie’s eyes darkened.

“The possession charge isn’t going to stick,” Mrs Cowie started.

“They planted that shit on me,” he interjected. “It was the redhead’s anyway.”

“Don’t talk,” Mrs Cowie said sharply. Frankie slumped his shoulders. “Caitlin Murdock, the driver of your accident, asked the police to remove you from her. The clinic also didn’t want you anywhere near the pharmacy. Is she going to accuse you of anything more?”

“Like what?”

Mrs Cowie looked at Don.

“Tell her Donnie, I fucked up once when I was fourteen! I don’t do that shit anymore,” Frankie said.

“I don’t know. You bothered Flo the other day,” Don said. “Maybe we should be talking about long term care.”

“What are you saying?” Frankie grumbled. “I was just looking for Richie, alright? She was the only one I could talk to that had his number.”

“Richie Jackson?”

“He works at Burger King with my ex and this Richie kid,” Don said, gesturing to Frankie.

“I just gotta talk to Richie. Everything’ll get sorted out,” Frankie said. “So, if the possession charge is bogus, get me out of here, lawyer.”

“No, not until the nurse clears you that you’re not concussed,” Mrs Cowie said.

“Shit. Look, you know Richie. Tell him I need to see him. Right, your daughter’s his bitch right?”

“Jesus Frankie!” Don said. “Watch your language? She’s a mom and a lady.”

“Thank you, Mr Sievert,” Mrs Cowie said. “We’ll see about getting you out tomorrow. If they don’t call for another CT scan.”

“See you, Frankie,” Don said. “Try to get your thoughts in order.”

Mrs Cowie buzzed the intercom. The cops came back and led Frankie back to his cell. Don walked out of the station with Mrs Cowie.

“You OK, Mary?” he asked.

“Richie Jackson and my daughter have been driving me crazy these last few days,” she said. “Both daughters really.”

“Tell me about Richie?”

“I’m not really an unbiased source,” she said. “He’s a teenager. All hormones and no forethought. Can’t see my daughter for the sexy trees, to mangle a metaphor.”

“Nice and mangled,” Don said. “Can I steal it?”

“It’s yours,” she sighed. “He’s not a bad kid. His impulsiveness and Harper’s hardheadedness go together like gasoline and matches. I don’t want my daughter getting hurt.”

“No parent does,” Don said.

“How’s your boy?” Mary Cowie asked.

Don smiled. But her phone rang and she apologized with a gesture. She steeled her face and raised her shoulders. “Darleen, oh my god! I heard. How’s Caity?”

Don waved, and Mary nodded as he left for his car.

“That’s incredible news!” Mary said. “If I see Harper, I’ll tell—”

“That’s OK, Mary. She and her boyfriend are looking in on Caitlin now.”

“She’s there?” Mary said, sighing in relief. That was the first confirmation she had of her daughter in a few days. “I’ll come visit too. Caitlin’s a sweet girl.”

She rushed for her car.

* * *

Natalie stalked her brother’s first classes and hadn’t found him. She felt angry and distracted. She texted Perla.

“I dropped him off twenty minutes ago.” Came the reply.

“Where the fuck was he?”

She frowned. She might as well go to class.

Her phone buzzed.

“Theyre towing Caitys car away from the house.”

“Its wrecked.”

“Was she driving your brother today?”

“Have you seen him? Is he OK?”

The texts from Mom arrived rapidfire to Natalie’s phone.

Terror hit her instantly but subsided on the next breath. No, he wasn’t in Caity’s car. Perla had driven him. He’d have gone to see if Caitlin was OK.

“I’ll check the hospitals.” Natalie texted back. She was practically skipping when she got to her car, ready to speed out to find her brother.

She squirmed. Her panties were getting soaked. She did her best not to think about that.

* * *

Richie held Caitlin’s mom. He patted her back and looked apologetically over her shoulder to where Oksana was returning with coffees.

“She’s not in much danger. It’s only surgery on her wrist. She’ll be fine. Didn’t she say so before they wheeled her into the surgery room.” He patted her back robotically again. Was that what they called it? A surgery room?

“Mrs uh…” Oksana frowned without knowing.

“Little,” Richie said.

“Mrs Little, your coffee.”

“Thank you Harper,” she said, pushing herself up off of Richie. Oksana kept her mouth shut. Harper was fine. Besides large breasts and brown hair, Oksana and Harper wouldn’t have been mistaken for cousins, let alone each other. Harper was at least sixty pounds heavier and four inches taller. Oksana had darker skin and brown eyes. Richie led Darleen to sit down next to the door.

“Here you go, three sugars, two milk,” Oksana said.

“You’re a dear,” Darleen said. “Oh my god, I sound like my mom.”

The doctor came out from the back room just then. Darleen hopped up. Her coffee went flying. Oksana managed to dodge the steaming liquid.

“I’m so sorry! Is my Caity—”

“Everything went well. We’ve reset the bone, she seems to have avoided nerve damage. Her bone tore her radial artery, but the paramedics arrived quickly. We’ve had to give her two units of blood, but she’s gonna be OK. She wore her seatbelt and the airbag worked, she was just unlucky with how the dash crumpled. She should be fine, the cast should come off in two months, and with a few months more of physical therapy, I expect her to achieve a full recovery.”

“Can I go see her? We go see her?”

A nurse was leading over a janitor to clean up the spilled coffee. Richie nodded and thanked her.

“Yes, she’s still sleeping from the anesthesia. I’ll check back in on her when she wakes. Call a nurse and they’ll come get me,” he said, and took a deep breath. “They moved her to room 308, elevators are right behind you.”

Richie caught Darleen before she could slip on the coffee. He led her, hand on her shoulder, to the elevator. Oksana followed, sipping her own coffee and still holding the tray with Richie’s.

308 was a single room. Caitlin looked serene in her bed. Her left wrist was plastered and elevated. Otherwise, she looked fine, but for her messed up hair and the reddish seatbelt burn on her clavicle.

“If you’re gonna hug her, be careful, and from her right.” The nurse scribbled down a few last notes and hung the chart on the foot of the bed.

“How long is she supposed to be sleeping for?” Richie asked.

“I wouldn’t expect her to get up for another three hours,” the nurse said.

“Thank you,” Darleen said. “Thanks for coming out you two. With Jason gone, you’re like her only friends.”

“Whatever we can do,” Richie said.

“Richie likes it black, but if you still wanted a coffee I’m sure I could ask the nurses for milk and sugar,” Oksana offered.

“Oh, I’m so sorry I wasted your money,” Darleen reached for her purse.

“Don’t,” Richie said. “It’s just a coffee.”

“I… Thank you…” Darleen leaned and brushed her daughter’s hair. She grinned and smiled. “She’s gonna be OK.”

It was like Darleen had finally taken a breath. “Oh my god.” She took out her phone. Took a deep breath and her stomach rumbled.

“I can get you a snack or something,” Oksana offered. Richie seemed to appreciate the gesture. Oksana felt warm from her toes to her scalp. Her smile was genuine and unstoppable.

“Um… I’m gonna call her stepfather. And her dad. And… And…” She put her hand on her belly. “Look after my girl. I’ll be back in an hour.”

“Of course,” Richie said. He accepted the hug warmly.

“Absolutely… Mrs…” And he had just told her! Shit… Caitlin’s last name was Murdock and… She didn’t have the same last name as her mother. Sweet shit, Oksana paled in embarrassment.

“Darleen. It’s Darleen. I’m on my third last name,” Darleen wasn’t in the headspace to notice Oksana’s fuck up. She was looking at her daughter. “I should’ve kept Murdock. Just to stay connected with her.”

She brushed her daughter’s hair again. “Can I borrow your boyfriend for a quick minute, Harper?”

Oksana took a moment to react.

“Yeah, of course. I’ve got my eye on Caitlin.”

“You’re a doll,” Darleen said. Richie followed her into the hall. Darleen closed the door.

“You and Caitlin. You’re still with Harper?”

“Do you want the truth?”

“Only the truth.”

“Jason and Caitlin broke up. I think she was looking for a rebound guy or something like that. Harper wouldn’t want her getting caught up with some gross asshole. I… Caitlin’s gorgeous. And I can take care of more than one girl,” Richie said.

He waited for Darleen to explode. She started laughing. She mussed up Richie’s hair and hugged him.

“You left her alone for the night and she was in the car with one of those gross guys,” Darleen said.

“What? Who?”

“Some gross drughead. Franklin Sea-something,” she shook her head.

Frankie? What the fuck?

“If you’re not gonna hurt that girl of yours,” Darleen said. “And you’ll keep my Caitlin away from jerks. Handle her and your multiple girls.”

“What?”

“Just know that if a girl says she’s OK with everything, she might not be,” Darleen said. “Actually, if Caitlin says that. She probably is.”

“I’ll do my best.”

“Yeah, I heard.” Darleen’s appreciative smile made Richie uncomfortable. “She could do a lot worse than you. Don’t let her.”

“She’s gonna be OK,” Richie said.

“With friends like you and Harper,” Darleen said. “I know it.”

Richie nodded and walked back into the room. He closed the door behind him. Oksana stood there. She put her coffee down.

“We’ve got an hour,” Richie said, as he walked over to Caitlin. He had a lot of questions, especially about Frankie. He couldn’t do that. He took a deep breath. Caitlin was safe. That tension was free to use as energy. Oksana was still wearing her tit-offering tank top. “And she’s not going to complain if we don’t pay too much attention to her.”

“What?” Oksana frowned. She turned and saw Richie walking to a chair in the corner of the room, under the window. He laid his belt on the window sill. “Oh? Oh!”

Oksana was smiling.

Did she like guys?

She thought of all of the guys she knew were hot. Nothing. She thought of Richie looking grumpy and exhausted after a shift at BK.

Her knees shook and her panties grew sticky.

She turned and looked at Caitlin.

“Huh,” she said.

“What?” Richie asked, adding his pants and underwear to the window sill. He stepped back into his socks. He smirked proudly, waving his cock at Oksana. She smiled watching it go up.

It wasn’t gross. It was fun.

She smiled. “I’m still gay.”

“What’s it gonna take to get you ready then?”

“I, uh, am. I’m not attracted to men. I’m attracted to you.”

“Harsh!”

“Oh, you are a man, and—

“And you’re stalling,” he said. She shook her head. She wasn’t. He continued. “Besides, even if you liked other guys, like Caitlin and Perla, they’d be off limits. I like my girls on just the one cock.”

“Caitlin and Perla aren’t other guys,” Oksana said.

“I meant—”

“I’m teasing you, moron,” she said. She unzipped her jeans and pushed them down over her hips.

“I need to see those tits,” Richie said.

“You’re not taking your shirt off,” Oksana said, tossing her jeans and panties onto the pile of Richie’s discarded clothes.

“Yeah, but do you need to see that?”

“Yeah,” she said, biting her lip. “You’ve been running, working out.”

He grinned and whipped off his shirt. Oksana smiled, but it really didn’t change anything. She was attracted to Richie, not Richie’s cock or his muscles or… At least he wasn’t ugly. At least he smelled better than most guys.

She bit her lip and dragged her tank top up, catching her bra under the wire and dragging everything up and off in one motion. He stared her in the tits. She put a hand on her hip and thrust her chest forward.

“Those are magnificent!” He said, in awe, rising out of the chair and grabbing Oksana by the big tits. He squeezed and rolled the pale flesh, staring down. She watched his lips, and leaned in for a kiss.

Girls are softer and they don’t have facial hair. Oksana grabbed Richie by the back of the head and started making out with all of her might. His hands slid down from her breasts to her hips. Her sneakers came off the floor as he folded backwards, his knees bent quick and he dropped ass down into the chair. She sat on his lap, mounting him as their kiss broke.

“You kiss good,” Oksana said.

“You tit good,” he replied in caveman cadence, grabbing her big breasts again. “It seems like god fucked up the whole world making you a lesbian and keeping these away from men.”

“Well you fixed it for him,” Oksana said. She felt his cock hardness laying against the tuft of hair above her pussy. Her shoulders shook with confused interest. She looked down. The dark head, the bump of foreskin, the big vein. She had seen replicas. Seen three real ones from idiot guys with phones.

She reached down and touched him gingerly with the tip of her finger, just as his hair blocked her view and he pressed his face deep into her tits.

She bit her lip. His hands were bigger, warmer, than she was used to on her skin. She had tingles right up from her sneakers to her spine at the back of her skull. He was wet and loud and slobbering all over her skin. She rolled her finger in circles on top of his dick.

“It’s better if you take me tightly in your hand,” he said

She took a deep breath; he dove back into her rising chest. She curled her index finger around his cock.

It felt weird! Her face twisted in confusion before blooming into a bright smile. It felt like Richie’s.

“Oh my god,” Richie leaned backwards. He was still mauling her tits. Oksana slid her lower lip across her teeth. She could see now, she watched herself take a cock in her hand. It wasn’t like she hadn’t held a replica like this before. Yet. One look into Richie’s eyes.

“Oh!” She spasmed, her voice turning light and girlish. Richie grinned.

“I need to see those titties bounce,” he declared. Reluctantly, he let go of her big breasts to grab her ass in both hands. He lifted her forward. She was just beginning to stroke him. “Your wrist is in the way.”

“What? Oh!” She let go and grabbed the arm of the chair. She had one knee wedged against the side by his thigh. The other leg she had to lift and dangle over the other arm of the chair. Richie pulled her ass apart, trying to drag her in line to the top of his cock.

He dragged across her dripping wet pussy, but slipped down her asscrack.

“I think you have to hold it still,” Oksana suggested helpfully.

“I think you have to hold my cock still,” Richie growled. He seemed excited and angry. Oksana’s heart nearly stopped. She raked her upper lip with her lower teeth as she reached down for the cock.

Eye contact. She felt woozy. He dipped in, and she dropped down like a meteor, engulfing him in one go.

“Holy shit!” she groaned and buried her face in the crook of his neck to quiet her voice. She moaned. He bumped her up and down a few times. She squeezed at him awkwardly and breathed raggedly. He grabbed the back of her head and slammed upwards in five quick thrusts.

“This isn’t what I needed to see, now is it,” he whispered darkly in her ear.

She shook her head, or tried to, but she was pressed to his neck with his hand holding down the back of her hair. She laid a hand on his chest and eased herself back, straightening up like she had learned in riding school.

He felt like a baseball bat inside of her.

“Oh my god!” she moaned, rocking her hips forward, just feeling him out with the full tunnel of her sex. She dropped her jaw and sighed.

“Why aren’t all straight girls sluts?!” she moaned. He brushed her hair out of her face.

“Because I don’t want the best ones to be sluts,” he said. “Just mine.”

“Just yours,” she said, her heart fluttering. The beat echoed in the flinch of her pussy muscles. She shut her jaw and moaned again. Richie’s hands returned to her ass cheeks. He lifted her up, almost off, his cock.

It was awkward, with one leg over the arm of the chair, but she managed to get the balls of her feet to press into the wall. She slammed herself back down.

“Oh fuck!” Oksana hissed. Richie raised her up again, lifting her like she was nothing. He’d set her up, she’d rocket herself down. It hurt, ached, struck her with every collision. She was breathing shallowly. She dug her fingers into his shoulder, into the back of the chair.

“Holy shit!” she groaned.

Her tits swung up and crashed down with the rpms but high intensity fuck. She stared at him wide eyed. Sometimes, he’d meet her gaze. She felt like she could cum. Then her tits would bounce with the crash downward, and his eyes would let her go.

She hung on.

Another minute. Grinding teeth. Her tongue pressed hard to the roof of her mouth. All of the muscles in her back taut and flexed.

“Ooaah…” They stopped.

Caitlin rolled in bed.

Oksana looked straight into Richie’s eyes. Her face twisting, with her pussy full, she spasmed around him. He yanked her up and all of the way off. She tumbled over the chair arm she was straddling. He caught her before her tailbone cracked on the floor. She kicked with curled toes, falling against his chest as she wobbled her way to her feet.

“Good?”

She nodded. He rushed in nothing but socks and sneakers over to Caitlin’s bedside. Oksana gathered up their clothes. She followed over.

Caitlin’s breath was steady and normal. She didn’t make another nonsleeping sound.

“Should we call the nurse?” Oksana asked, settling a tit into a bra cup.

“No, he said they expected three hours,” Richie said. He looked offended to see her hook her bra close. “Just because one of us finished, doesn’t mean we’re done.”

“What?”

He wasn’t willing to go back to the chair. She ended up with one knee on Caitlin’s bed, leaning over the redhead’s legs, the toe of her sneaker barely squeaking on the floor. Richie barely had to lift his heels off the ground to line himself up with Oksana’s red flushed pussy.

She moaned and let her head and hair tumble bonelessly forward. She clenched her eyes tightly closed as his cock invaded her again.

He had no subtlety this time. She had little to no control. That was fine for her. Being a sleeve who couldn’t resist had her heart pounding in her ears. She licked her lips and wobbled her neck from side to side. Her bra couldn’t keep her big tits from waving.

Richie kept looking at Caitlin’s pale face. She looked serene, until he looked under her neck to the reddish mark from the seatbelt. He tried not to look at the cast wrist in its harness. He just needed to dump his cum so he could think straight.

He should’ve brought Oksana back to the chair.

Either way, they would’ve been staring at the door when it opened. Richie lunged forward and slapped a hand over Oksana’s mouth. Folded over her back, with her hips wiggling deeper down, his eyes bulged and white shot out. He came inside Oksana. His eyelids fell closed over perfectly intact eyes.

“Jesus Christ!” his sister whispered, shutting the door with her inside. “If she had died would you be fucking on her grave?”

“Nat?” Richie panted.

“Dammit,” she said.

Oksana purposely kept her hair curtaining her face off from the interloping girl.

“I’d get your pants on,” Nat said, she sounded conflicted. Richie was already wiggling out of Oksana. She was dripping on Caitlin’s calf. Richie wiped himself down with his boxers and grabbed his jeans.

“That is lovely,” Natalie said, seeing her brother’s cock.

“What?” Richie said. “Are you OK Nat?”

“Kinda,” she said. “I saw Harper’s mom in the parking lot. You don’t want her to catch you like this.”

“Thanks Nat, sorry you had to walk in on this,” Richie said. Oksana bit her cheek and stopped herself from squealing when he put her feet down on the floor. “Keep watch, just for a sec. Please, Nat. I’ll owe you.”

She smiled in a non dangerous way. That freaked Richie out more.

“Cool, I’ll collect tomorrow night.”

* * *