The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: A Hill of Beans

Author: Redsliver

Chapter 9

* * *

Perla felt in control for the first time in days. She was surprised that she had smuggled Richie into her bedroom without her father catching her. Small favors. She kicked off her shoes and fell down onto the edge of her mattress.

She wasn’t at her best. She was wearing her waitress uniform. She had her hair tied back instead of out and fun. Her makeup was nice though. She crossed one knee over the other, watching Richie untie his shoes.

You smell like sausages.

Her father’s comment hit her like a fist to the solar plexus. She hopped out of bed.

“I gotta get a shower!” she announced, hissing at a whisper. “Stay quiet and I’ll be back in a second.”

“But…”

Richie said as Perla grabbed her robe from a hook on the wall and zipped out across the hallway. She managed not to scream as Richie’s hand on her elbow told her he had followed her.

It was a near thing.

“What are you doing?” she growled, pushed past him and looked down the hallway.

“Your dad cranked the volume as soon as I put one foot on the stairs,” Richie said. “He doesn’t want to hear.”

“But…”

Papi had never acted like that before. He always found the boy and interrogated him. Richie had to be wrong.

Perla stayed quiet as Richie grabbed her around the hips, walked her back a step, pushed the bathroom door closed, and locked it. He turned to Perla, kissed her lightly on the lips, and began unbuttoning the front of her work top.

She stared into his eyes. He pulled her shirt away from her bra, before unfastening the last button. She blinked, as he looked down and smiled. Her hands raced into her hair and pulled out the tie. He unzipped her skirt. She kicked it off of her feet. He pulled his shirt away. She unhooked her bra.

“Start the shower,” he said, when he made eye contact again. She nodded and cranked the faucet. He stepped out of a pool of his jeans and boxers.

She smiled, he pulled her asscheeks apart before he dragged her g-string down. His hand slipped over her pussy.

“Warm,” he said, grinning in her ear. She had just pulled her hand from the shower. Taking his observation as an order, she cranked the heat a little higher than she was comfortable with.

She gritted her teeth as he pushed her into the shower. Pushed her until her arms and elbows flattened on the back wall. He yanked the shower curtain closed behind her. His cock was hard, pressing into her spine over the bubble of her ass.

“Shower sex works better when the girl is taller,” he said.

“I can make it work!” Perla said, wincing as she turned her face into the shower stream to plead her case. He kissed her ear, reached over and turned the cold up a little.

“No, you can blow me for now and we’ll fuck for real in your bedroom,” Richie said. He eased her off the wall and helped her down onto her knees. She grabbed his cock and stroked it hard, looking up to see that he was enjoying it.

Sex was better than blowjobs. He promised her sex in the bedroom. She grinned. She knew from his bedroom, he could fuck. This time he wouldn’t be distracted and divided over some other slut.

Perla rubbed the head of his cock over her cheek, across her lips, and along the otherside of her face. She started with little kisses, around the tips of her fingers. He raked her hair from her face and down the back of her skull. She was already soaked through.

“I wish I had my camera,” he said.

Perla stopped, head tilted back, the head of his cock settled on her chin, just under the pout of her bottom lip. She didn’t like guys taking nudes of her. They never cared enough about the light, the angle, the frame of the shot. It took a lot of work to advertise how good she looked.

She couldn’t look half as good as Richie’s cock did. She smirked, and laved her tongue under the side of his cockhead.

“I’ve seen your instagram,” he said. “You ever think of doing porn or Onlyfans or something?”

“Yes,” she admitted. “I don’t want to share myself with a bunch of simps though.”

“Good,” he said. “You’ll be my film director for my harem though.”

Harem?

The word had come up a few times over the last few days. It was such a strong word. Richie had a harem. Richie owned girls. Girls with confidence in their looks and worth, like herself. Those little high school girls. That horny redhead.

She was in good company and Richie was the one who had her.

“Of course!” she said. Her tongue did its best to wrap around the whole of his cock, before she took him into her mouth. He was hard, pressing her tongue under her teeth and into her cheek. She bulged out like a squirrel. She formed a pinkish seal around the meat of his cock. Her eye makeup and foundation were starting to flush from her face in the shower.

If he hadn’t pushed her in, she would’ve taken her makeup off at the sink first. She wasn’t thinking about it now. Richie was enthralled for it. He pushed his cock to the back of her throat. Her eyes dripped in running black as she gagged, for just a moment.

It was lewd and submissive in a way he hadn’t experienced before. He remembered the tears in Harper’s eyes while she got used to sucking dick. More like as he got used to tamping down his enthusiasm as Harper sucked his cock.

Perla was different. He could force her. His fingers tightened in her thick black hair. He grinned.

He could push and Perla would bend for him. Bend or break. And if he broke her; he’d have to keep her.

The teeth bared in Richie’s grin were fuzzy and lupine, through the water running over Perla’s forehead and across her eyes. She couldn’t watch him much. As she did, her whole spine twitched as she was overwhelmed.

She was doing her best, pumping his cock fiercely as he fucked her mouth. He pulled hard on the hair above her ear and palmed the back of her skull. The shape of the tub forced him to plant one foot at her left knee, the other on her right toes. He had stepped fully over her shoulder.

She was pinned down on her knees. She had to drop her hand from his cock, or continue punching herself in her own lips. She grabbed his thigh with both hands. She tried to use her tongue.

She wasn’t thinking. She was just giving in. An idea would strike, hum a tune. Vibrate her throat. But by the time she had followed through, his cock had roughed the surface of her tongue in a way that shocked her back to zero.

Perla. Perla, cheerleader, all around bitch, queen of high school. Cocksleeve.

Richie was panting and breathing and lost in the act. Her makeup was a smear now, most of it washed out of her eyes and clinging feebly to her face. His cock was streaked in lengths of pink. Her tits spattered with drips and smears.

Those tits!

Obviously her ass. But those tits! They bounced and flopped as her whole body was rocked by him humping her face. Her stomach, the muscles of her abdomen, were outlined and defined in the cascade of water running down to her thighs. She was an athlete, a gymnast, lean, strong, defined. And yet, her hips, her ass, and her tits added a plush softness to her whole body.

A body Richie now had full claim to. From the tips of her white painted toes, all the way up to the wild mane of jet black hair. That was quite the package he owned. She gargled, opening up for him like she hadn’t before. She grunted as foamy spit gushed over the balls pressed tightly to her chin.

Her eyelids fluttered. Her cheeks darkened. Her nails dug into Richie’s leg.

He eased his shoulders back. He smiled giddily. He held her fixed on his cock.

He moaned out happily. Few things had ever felt like such an accomplishment. He had become a new man. A man to be envied. Perla was just one of the pets he had leashed. He groaned, choked back the first name that came to mind, and splashed his cum bypassing Perla’s need to swallow.

She was gasping for air when he finally let her go. He squatted down and lifted her chin. He looked deep into her red wet eyes.

“You look like you’ve been through hell!” The smirk on his face made her shiver despite the warm shower.

She would’ve corrected him: “Heaven.” But her voice sounded like sandpaper on toast. She coughed and groaned. He lifted her chin back up and took a washcloth to her face.

She felt warmer and in love in a more familiar way as he softly washed her face clear. She was safe as well as used. He was taking care of her. If he didn’t care, she’d just get used up but here he was, being so sweet. She hugged him tightly around the knees.

“I’m gonna use your shampoo,” he said, after he had finished.

“No!” she pushed off. “I don’t want you smelling like m—”

A mouthful of shower spray had her sputtering. She slipped on her knees. He put the pink bottle down and helped her up to her feet.

“There’s not really anything in here but your stuff,” he said.

“You smell good. Just the rinse is fine.”

“Impatient? Me too,” he bent down and kissed her. “Let’s head out and—”

“I don’t smell fine!” Perla interrupted.

“What?”

She grabbed the bottle he just put down. He smiled.

“OK, let me wash your hair.”

He was almost unable to peel her hug off of him.

* * *

Luis yawned as the credits rolled up. He was more than a little beat. He really should’ve been asleep an hour ago. He pushed himself out of his armchair, cracked his neck and shoulders. He climbed the stairs.

The arrhythmic breathing and panting coming from his daughter’s door stopped him.

Still?

Luis shook his head. Kids. Three hours? The only time he had ever wanted three hours of sex was before he had half an hour of sex.

He was almost impressed. He was more ill-at-ease hearing his daughter moan like that. Worse, she sounded too much like her mother.

Luis tiptoed one step.

No, this was his house. Whoever was with his daughter should be scared of him.

He let his footfalls be unnaturally heavy as he crossed by his daughter’s room. The breathing stopped. He put on a smirk. Cheesy, manufactured pop music filled Perla’s room and leaked into the hallway.

“Richie?” Her whispers, breathing, and moaning returned, but cloaked in the teenie pop garbage.

Was that better?

Yes, it was. Luis decided and headed down to his bedroom.

Richie, was it? He hadn’t known of a Richie flitting around his daughter before. It’d keep until tomorrow. Hopefully, he could ask Perla. He slipped off his slippers and dropped his shirt on the floor. He didn’t get to sleep right away, but he hoped when he did, Richie’s late night escape from their house wouldn’t wake him up.

* * *

Richie rubbed Perla’s shoulders as she fiddled with her phone. His cock was still half-in half-out of her pussy. Her bed was a mess. Her hair was pooled darkly around her ears and cheeks.

Speakers on her dresser started pumping out Gabrielle Xu’s Hate Me Like You Love Me Like You Hate Me.

The father’s footsteps continued down the hall.

Perla gasped and lifted her hips, seating Richie deep inside of her. He was stopped dead, except for his heartbeat and the twitches of his cock inside of her.

“Richie?” she huffed. Sliding herself down and forward before pushing her hips back into him. “Richie?!”

“This was Harper’s favorite song,” he said. The song that she had put on the first time he fucked her at her house. Lilith had said it didn’t cover Harper’s orgasm.

Lilith had been envious.

Richie had been high for days.

“Richie?!” Perla slammed her butt backwards into him another time. “Fine, I’ll switch the music.”

“Don’t you dare!” Richie said, lunging forward and grabbing Perla’s wrist before she could touch her phone. He knitted his fingers between hers and pressed her palms down into her pillow. He started swinging his hips with a fury she hadn’t felt all night.

The rest of it fit. He had been telling her all night. Swallow. Roll over. Cum. She had obeyed each and every time.

His cock sawed in and out of her as she failed to keep quiet. She wasn’t a screamer. She’d exhale a low moan and draw in a breath on a sigh. She could never keep the rhythm, especially if Richie changed how hard or how fast he was fucking into her. Her face was red from the gasping. Her pillow was wet from the drooling.

She was pinned flat to the bed now. He was pressing down over her. His weight pinned down her ass and thighs. Her toes knuckled the bed.

Her stomach fluttered. He had told her to cum last time. She tried to hold it off. She tried to wait for the command. She tried and tried and tried and failed.

“I’m sorry!” She gulped in air and coughed as her body snaked, rolling her hips and ass against his pelvis. He squeezed her fingers tightly.

Sorry for what? The music? Suggesting to change it? He didn’t know. He had gotten used to the feel of her raw pussy as she came. He leaned in, put his lips to her ear. This was his end for the night.

“Beg me for cum.”

“I already…” She huffed and puffed.

Richie drove his cock in all the way. The tingles on the back of his neck and the pressure in his balls cursed at him to keep fucking her. He managed to hold off the moment.

“Beg me to give you my cum.”

“I want your cum, Richie! I want it all! I want you to give it to me! I’m yours! I’ll do anything! I’ll be your little porn star! I’ll be your personal slut! Do you want more girls? What can I do? What can I do for your cum?”

“BEG!”

“Please! Richie! Please, please, please… Please… It hurts so bad without it… Please!”

“Good girl,” Richie said. He gave in and humped her pussy with abandon.

She wanted to grab her pillow, bite down on it, hide how good she felt from her father. Richie forced her hands tighter into the mattress. Her blankets and sheets had peeled away in the six positions they had fucked in. Her lips and teeth failed to grab the matters.

“Fuck!” Her voice overtook the music. Perla had never felt so embarrassed before in her life. Perla had never ignored embarrassment before in her life. A heartbeat later, she was lost in the shaking, kicking pleasure. She was crushed down into the bed. Cum slid and slipped around the head of Richie’s cock.

His breath steadied, hotly into her hair. She hadn’t had the opportunity to dry off after the shower. It was soaked now. Her sweat and his spit. He lay down tightly on her back.

“Holy fuck,” he said, wrapping his hands under her belly and hugging her tightly.

“Holy fuck…” she agreed.

It felt good for the moment. They slipped half into sleep. The room and their bodies cooled. Halfway through the night, they had to get up. There wasn’t just one wetspot. The whole mattress had gone clammy and cold.

* * *

Zita lay in bed. Her heart was hammering. She couldn’t masturbate anymore. Her pussy was raw and sore. She picked up her phone. Still no word from Richie.

She hated boys who just couldn’t leave a moment alone and text their crush. She mocked girls who did the same.

“Zita you’re a pathetic little puppy.”

Thinking of you. How’s your night? Will you be around tomorrow?

Her messages stacked up with the last set of unanswered messages.

The knock on her door startled her.

“Zita, get up and get ready for school. You’re gonna miss your run.”

She frowned. She looked out her window. The sun was just beginning to rise. “Fuck, when did that happen?”

She hadn’t slept. Her legs were as soft under her as wet spaghetti. She slapped herself in the face. Maybe he’ll be out there for a run?

She pushed. She was out in the kitchen a few minutes later. She grabbed a slice of toast off the table and jetted out the door.

“Is she wearing makeup for her morning run?” Her mother asked.

“His name’s Richie,” her father smirked.

“Really? Jackson? He’s a sweet boy. I wish our daughter had taste like that, but Richie’s really not her type.”

“I’m not gonna look a gift horse in the mouth,” Zita’s father said.

“Harper and Lilith are good to each other… For sisters of that age. I’d hate Zita to make Lil choose between her and Harper.”

* * *

Lilith yawned and scratched her nose. It was nice, Harper staying with Richie. The last time Lilith had the room to herself for a few days on end was during a class trip Harper had taken in middle school.

Everything was good. Harper was playing some fun games with Richie now. Zita was into it. Caitlin. Motherfucking Perla! Richie had that smug bitch wrapped around his finger. Lilith didn’t know how, but judging on how well he fucked and how shallow Perla was, maybe.

“No, she hasn’t been over. I haven’t seen Harper in a few days. She and her boyfriend have been playing some gross games.”

Lilith yawned as she walked by her mom to the teapot.

“Yes, Richie Jackson.”

Lilith felt the temperature in the room drop twenty degrees. Or maybe she just heard her mother grinding her teeth into nothing. Lilith tried not to make it her business. She had been planning on grabbing a bowl of cereal. She instead grabbed a power bar from the pantry and tried to take off out of the kitchen towards the bedroom.

“Then you had better call that little prick! Because I have no idea where our daughters are! Good. Bye. Darleen.”

Darleen? That was Cailtin’s mother. Lilith made the mistake of stopping in her mother’s line of sight.

“Lilith!” Her mother Godzillaed into Lilith’s personal space. “Have you seen your sister?”

“Uh, no.” Technically true. She couldn’t really blame Harper for ditching while Perla was being put in her place. Lilith knew Harper though. Once Richie had the proper grip on the situation, she could picture Harper holding a fistful of Perla’s hair, suffocating the bitch into a pillow in the hope that it tightened Perla’s asshole around Richie’s cock.

That’s how Lilith would do it. Harper never really had Lilith’s perverted imagination though.

“Text her. She’s not answering my phone.”

“Apparently she had left her phone in Natalie’s car,” Lilith said. “She only passed it on to Richie last night.”

“I thought you said you didn’t see your sister,” the mother said, through clenched teeth.

“I didn’t. I saw Richie. She was down at the store at the moment. We didn’t stay long.”

But most of those sentences were said to the back of her mother’s head. Lilith shrugged and sipped her tea. Mary snagged the keys from a bowl by the front door and was charging out to her car. Lilith watched. Zita was running in place, looking around on the street.

“Hey Z!”

“Hey, have you seen Richie this morning?” Zita asked. She watched surprised as the Volkswagen tore out of the driveway, taking the right turn at twice the speed limit.

“Nope, but I don’t think anyone will,” Lilith said. “Mom probably knows how to hide a body.”

“What?” Zita frowned, growing paler.

“Enjoy your run, see you at school.” Lilith waved and closed the door. It was nice having the bedroom to herself for a few days. She couldn’t wait to move out.

* * *

Richie smiled as he sat across from Luis. Luis frowned. Perla was making waffles. Well, she was toasting Eggos and pouring syrup on them. Luis wondered how old those things were. Richie didn’t seem to mind.

“What do your parents do, Richie?” Luis asked. Why had Perla brought this guy down to meet him? It didn’t make sense. He was nothing like the accessories her daughter put on her arm.

“Dad’s a drywaller and mom’s a nurse,” he answered.

Middle class. Blue collar.

“And you’re studying what?”

“Just a general bachelor of science at the moment,” he said. “I like chemistry. I’ve been recommended to look into pharmacy.”

“Better money in petroleum,” Luis said, frowning. Perla brought Richie over a second stack of four. If she smiled like that when she waited tables, maybe she was learning something.

Luis doubted that.

“Sit down, honey. You should get breakfast too,” Luis said.

“You were gonna go back to bed after you dropped me off at school, weren’t you?” Richie asked.

Luis frowned. His daughter had gotten up an hour before this boy, perfected her makeup and did up her hair, so she could drive him across town and then go back to bed?

Luis frowned more deeply.

The trouble was, Richie didn’t reflect the feelings back at Perla. He glowed with triumph and pride, which pissed off Luis but he managed to keep his tongue. Perla was a puppy dog at this boy’s beck and call. It was hard to watch. That was the trouble. The fact was, if Richie showed some respect back at Perla, he’d be the kind of boy Luis would want to see with his daughter.

He could have a more clear idea of his future, but he was eighteen. At least he hadn’t picked some fluff major or theater or something artsy fartsy. Luis made his money with real estate. When he heard drywaller, Luis realized he knew Dick Jackson. Good man, did good work. Proud.

“I’m going to work,” he said. “Perla, if you’re going to have your friend over again. Call first.”

“Of course,” she rushed over and hugged her father. “Thank you, Papi.”

He squeezed her hair and maneuvered himself to his feet while keeping the hug. “Richie, don’t hurt my daughter.”

“He cares for me,” Perla said, defending Richie by bragging all at once. Luis gave Richie a dark look. Perla nearly exploded.

“Of course,” he said smiling. “I know what she’s worth.”

The certainty of that statement niggled at Luis’s brain as he walked out to the car. He grabbed his keys from the hook before the garage. That boy wasn’t like any he had met before.

What was his daughter worth to him?

It had better be enough. He pressed the garage door opener before starting his car with the click of a button.

Seven fat rats were waiting in his driveway, standing up on their back feet as the door rolled up. He honked the horn, lurched the car forward, and they scattered.

That came with the big house. The woods walled in his expansive backyard. Deer ate his flowerbeds, raccoons knocked over trash cans, and now wood rats ran about. He made sure the garage door was shut. He picked up his phone.

“Make sure you lock up tight to keep the wildlife out.” He texted Perla. He didn’t want to scare her about the rats.

He hoped she wouldn’t think there were deer. He half expected her to invite a buck into the house if given half the chance.

* * *

“Where is he! No one’s home!” Frankie yelled at Caitlin who hunched over the steering wheel of her car. They were parked, under the shade of a copse of maple trees on the little side street next to Richie’s house.

“No one’s home,” she said. “It’s morning. We could go to school and see him there.”

He was crazy. He had taken her phone. She needed Richie too. To warn him. To ask him to save her. Would he do that? Was he a hero?

Her heart hammering slowed. If he knew, he’d come for her.

He was that kind of friend. He was that kind of man. Right?

Well, he was also horny as a three-peckered goat. No wonder Harper couldn’t handle him on her own.

Frankie cursed again. He stomped his foot into the carpet under his feet. He banged his palms on the dashboard. He grabbed her phone. He unblacked it. The security kept him from going further.

“Fuck!”

“I can call him,” she said. “We can see Richie together.”

She was lying. She’d never let this drugged out psychopath anywhere near Richie. She could be a hero too.

“You can,” he asked. “He’s at the college? He wasn’t yesterday? I looked.”

“It’s a big campus,” Caitlin said. Plus, they had fled from the rats. Give me rats over Frankie anyday.

“Fuck.” Frankie said. He always sounded so weak and pathetic. But he had long arms and a quick temper. Caitlin couldn’t take a fight. “Drive.”

“I can call him,” she tried again.

He slammed her phone onto her thigh.

She didn’t breathe. Seriously? That worked. Thank god for idiots! I can—

“ Stop wasting time! Call him!” His breath rolled grossly over her cheek. She unblacked the phone and pressed her thumb down on the sensor to unlock it.

Her hands shook. She pressed Nine One but he grabbed the phone out of her hand and tossed it out his window.

“What?!” She flinched into her door.

“Why would you have to dial? He’s your friend, you’d just pick his name out of a line.” he asked, he sounded hurt, confused, and betrayed. “I just wanna… I just hafta… Get to Richie.”

She felt the same.

She also felt disgust.

“Drive!” he shouted.

She nodded, gear shifting out of park. She started forward. It was a forty minute drive from here to the university.

She looked up. That was Natalie’s car coming up the street. Caitlin’s heart soared. The sun cleared off the windshield and Caitlin saw that Natalie drove alone. It didn’t matter. Natalie was help! Caitlin flicked her eyes to the left. Frankie wasn’t wearing his seatbelt.

She stomped the gas, cranked the wheel hard to her right. Her car bumped, rocked poorly over the curb. She barely heard Frankie scream or curse before her airbag exploded in her face and the front of her car crumpled against the maple tree.

* * *