The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: A Hill of Beans

Author: Redsliver

Chapter 3

* * *

Caitlin sat in the women’s restroom of the science wing of the college. She couldn’t stop her knees from shaking, her heels from bouncing, or fingers from reaching. She was horny. She pulled her hand from her crotch and picked up her phone from atop the toilet paper dispenser. No word.

Goddammit!

Where was Harper?! Caitlin needed to get laid and she was gonna do it with Richie. Was it too much to ask for her best friend to be there while? Caitlin didn’t want to be Nat, didn’t want to be a homewrecker.

She’d even go lesbo on Harper if that’s what Harper wanted. Anything… Anything. Anything! For a proper fuck!

Caitlin kept herself from biting her lip until bleeding. It had been a close thing for hours. She hadn’t touched a cock in three months! She was a good girl! She wasn’t about to steal a boyfriend!

She thought about some of the single guys she knew. She thought about the really tall basketball guys that she didn’t care weren’t single.

No. They weren’t good enough. There was Richie.

“Fine. If you’re not gonna text me back. Silence is consent.”

She hit the send button with extreme prejudice. She hoped the periods freaked out Harper. Where was she? Probably getting laid. That’s where Caitlin would be. She wiped herself, flushed, and struggled to pull up her jeans and panties.

She had masturbated at school. Three times today. Or three sessions. Six orgasms. Though the last four had been in the last hour. She called Richie.

“Hey, Caity…” He answered worriedly.

“Hey, I’ve been texting Harper all day…”

“Oh shit…”

“What? Don’t bother.” Caitlin cricked her neck around her phone and started washing her hands. “I don’t want to get over Jason with some anonymous guy. You busy?”

“I’ve got work.”

“Shit.” Caitlin said.

“But, you’re talking about sex. With me?” Richie asked, like he was stepping on a landmine and hoping it was a dud.

“To start.” Caitlin answered before she could think it out. She flinched and scrambled to catch her phone before it hit the tiles.

“—for you. OK?” He had been saying something but Caitlin had missed it.

“Whatever you want. Just text me a time.” She hung up, before he could answer. She stared at her phone and it buzzed a second later.

“Tomorrow morning. Before class. Wear a skirt with no underwear.”

She sighed, grinning relief. She had just the skirt. Jason had always wanted her to go commando in it. She headed home. Screw her late class. Caitlin just couldn’t masturbate right in a bathroom stall.

* * *

A threesome! Zita and Caitlin together! Caitlin had just demanded a time! The beans worked. He counted the remaining in his hand. Oksana was next. He’d put it on her veggie-chicken burger! Three more. He had those backstage tickets for Gabrielle Xu.

He could probably make a really quick buck with a popstar centered orgy!

Two more. Lilith came to mind. That’s what Harper could’ve looked like if she lost her weight! He couldn’t stave off the second thoughts with Lilith though. He didn’t have to think too hard right yet. He just needed a good afternoon’s sleep and Oksana would be all the closer to his.

Would it work on a lesbian? Like would it make Oksana attracted to Richie? Or would she just fake it?

Oh, right. Oksana’s awesome body.

Faking it was fine.

“You’re gonna need to get a drive to work tonight.” Natalie was slutted up when Richie got home. Despite being technically spring, it was winter outside. She wore cut off shorts and a sheer white top.

“God! Put your tits away!” Richie said, covering his eyes and flinching away.

“Nah,” Natalie arched her back and opened another button. Her nipples poked out her shirt. “You got it, flaunt it.”

“Yeah, just don’t flaunt it at your brother!” Richie said, kicking off his shoes and stomping towards the stairs and up to his bedroom.

“Prude!” Nat shouted. She dropped the combat from her face when his bedroom door slammed shut. She turned away from the mirror in the entryway. Why was she looking so morose?

She fished her phone out of her pocket. She texted her dealer.

“Hey, can I come by?”

“What are you wearing?”

She took a selfie in the mirror. Sexy, but the focus was the near two hundred in bills in her left hand. She’d have to hit the ATM. The doorknob turned and she shoved her phone and cash in her pockets.

“Hey sweetheart…” Dick, the father of Nat and Richie, roboted as he bent down to untie his work boots. He looked up and frowned. “You’re awfully comfortable.”

“Sort of. About to head out.”

“Put on a bra or a darker top,” he said, exasperatedly. “Any word on Mom?”

“None,” Nat grabbed her sneakers and went out the door without a thought to her father’s clothing prescriptions. Dick went to start making dinner.

* * *

“Best I can do,” Dick said, pulling his car up to the Burger King.

“Thanks…” Richie said. This is why he hated this job. He had sixty-five minutes left until his shift started. He looked across the stripmall parking lot. “Actually, can you drop me off at the diner?”

“Sure!” Dick said, putting his car back in gear. He backed out of the parking lot. “I tell you this often. But I’m proud of you. Steady job, good grades, taking care of your girlfriend. You grew up right.”

“Yeah…” Richie frowned.

“I mean, it looks like some people are good and some people are bad. Everyone’s always a bit of both, so it’s important to see the good in everyone. Well… Your mom and I did our best, but there was just no saving Nat,” Dick chuckled.

“Some people are bad,” Richie considered. So maybe he was bad. Maybe he was who he was and how often had he been told to just be himself? He was bad. Not nice. Nice guys finished last, right? And he wasn’t last. He had a baggie full of beans in his lunch to prove it!

“That was a joke, kiddo,” Dick said.

“Yeah, I know,” Richie said, not listening.

“You didn’t have to make it sound so sincere,” Dick said, sighing. “Oh, is that that Pearl girl? She grew up to be a looker.”

“Perla,” Richie said. “Yeah, she works here now.”

“I can see why you’d rather hang out here than in the BK break room,” Dick laughed. “Don’t worry, Richie. I’ll keep it a secret from Harper.”

“I know you will,” Richie said. “Thanks again for the ride.”

“Cab home and get a receipt. I’ll pay you back.”

“You don’t have to,” Richie said.

“I really don’t,” Dick agreed. “But I can. And you’re not working at Burger King to waste money to work at Burger King. Have a good shift.”

“You too.” Richie said, in reflex. His dad laughed. He was heading out to date night with Richie’s Mom. A very good shift indeed.

Richie stepped into the mostly empty diner. He took a seat by the window. He zoned out the window. Perla’s reflection was in the window. He was sure he had caught her eyes at least once.

She was gorgeous. That light caramel skin, long thick black hair, perky tits. Not Harper and Lilith tits, definitely not Oksana tits, but a serious step up from Zita tits. Caitlin needed tits. Perla’s ass and legs were the selling point though. That short skirt had no business for a later March night.

Was that snow starting to fall? Stupid weather. It’s spring!

“Kitchen closes at 8,” Perla said, coming over with a menu and the coffee pot. “We’re mostly a breakfast place.”

“Yeah, just a cup of coffee,” Richie said. “You look good Perla.”

“Thanks,” she said. A cup of coffee? That was a forty cent tip at best. Ugh. And she had to smile about it.

“I missed you at Harper and Lilith’s party,” Richie said. “Thanks for saying hi last night. I needed it.”

“No problem,” she said. “You sure you don’t want a little something?”

“I have a big shift ahead of me,” Richie said. “The caffeine is the key.”

“Oh… Maybe some sugar? A slice of pie?”

“You got a recommendation? Something your eye’s on?”

Like your eyes are on my boobs? Had. To. Smile. She had said hello for a reason. She had gone over to the party for a reason. She missed hanging out with someone. And the dork had a girl, right? Hope the cowgirl doesn’t like cowgirl, she’d crush the poor boy’s bones.

“The coconut cream is really good,” Perla said. Slice of pie would bring her tip up to a full dollar! There weren’t any other tables. They did breakfast, even though it was just between seven and eight, closing was hardly rush hour.

“If I cheat on my diet, I’d be setting a bad example for Harper though…”

Forty cents.

“Tell you what,” Richie said, running his left hand over his lunch bag, “Bring over a second fork and steal a bite before I go. That way I’m having food with a friend and not cheating.”

“As long as you got a reason, it ain’t cheating?” Perla asked.

“And you gotta be able to get away with it,” Richie smiled.

The bell signaled another customer. Two older men came in. Coffees and scrambled eggs, regulars, easy peasy, and they tipped well if she kept her smile up.

“I’ll be back in a moment,” she promised Richie as he sipped his coffee. She was gone like he didn’t exist. It was nice watching her walk away.

Harper would kill him over Perla, Richie considered. She was pretty, but even he could tell the girl was not thrilled to be slumming with him. Yet, she had come to Lilith’s birthday. She had knocked on his window. She was really hot.

He thumbed the yellow bean in his hand when she came back. Just the one fork on the little saucer with the slice.

“Enjoy!” and she was off with the coffee pot to the older guys.

“Sometimes luck isn’t with you, Richie,” he said, slipping the bean back into the little Ziploc bag he had for them. The coconut cream pie was tasty, but too sweet. He had barely taken two forkfuls before he decided to stick to his coffee. He caught Perla’s eye, raised his cup. “Refill?”

She smiled, came out carrying two plates of eggs and toast for the old men. She dove back into her little waitressing station. Richie sighed. Of course.

She zipped back out with the coffee pot, poured his coffee, and put a finger to her lips.

“Shh!” she flicked her head back and forth, surveying the restaurant. She slipped a fork out of her apron and snuck a bite of his pie. “So good!” she moaned as she pulled it from her curled red lips.

“If you want more!” Richie said, as her ass jiggled away. “You know where to find me.”

He took a forkful himself, otherwise she’d get suspicious. He crushed that yellow bean and sprinkled it over the remaining slice. The yellow dust stood out to him like sore thumbs. He had to remind himself:

Zita didn’t see it in her coffee.

Caitlin didn’t see it in her smoothie.

Nat thought the beans were white.

The top layer of the pie was creamy white and had sprinklings of icing sugar anyways. It was the perfect trap.

He refilled his coffee one more time. The fork didn’t come out.

Should he pack up the pie? Then what? Give it to Oksana? He had a plan for her already. A good one that couldn’t fail! Perla had to eat this!

His phone buzzed.

“Where are you” from Oksana. Shit! He was five minutes late. Where was Perla? Goddammit!

He got up and left. Cursing himself madly. He stepped out the door. Had second thoughts. Locked.

“Fuck!” he growled through clenched teeth and crossed the parking lot to the BK.

* * *

“You’ve been an absolute miserable cunt all night.” Oksana slid up next to him while Richie was cleaning the floors between the fryers and the chicken station.

“Oksana, work appropriate language!” Flo shouted from the front.

“The dining room’s closed for the night, the drive-thru’s empty, and you’re the one wearing the headset!” Oksana shouted back.

“But?”

“But, sorry, Flo!” Oksana beamed with a smile. “So who shit in your corn flakes, Richie?”

“Oh four fuck’s-huh-ha! Welcome to Burger King, may I take your order?”

Richie and Oksana chuckled together at Flo’s instant code switch. Richie kept an ear open to the headset. He’d need to shovel up fries but it was Danny at the beef station for the rest of the orders. Richie put the broom back on its hook and hurried to the hand washing station next to the sink.

“Workin’ sucker! I’m on break.” Oksana swished past him to the break room.

“Excellent!” Richie said, he stepped back from the sink, slipped open the ziploc baggie in his pocket. The fries! He quickly washed his hands. Oksana dropped down on the work table and fished out her phone.

Dump, salt, scoop, and sit the fries on the steel grab bar. Two larges to go with the Bacon King combos Danny was brainlessly wrapping and tossing down the slide.

Oksana hadn’t ordered food for her break.

Richie smiled as he grabbed and toasted a bun. Danny frowned at him, but said nothing. The difficult part was slipping somewhere out of the cameras to load the bean in between the hook of his thumb and the meat of his palm. He managed and raced to build the veggie-chicken tender medley sandwich.

“Richie? What’re you making?” Flo said, frowning from the kitchen entrance to the front.

“Oksana just said she was going on break…” Richie looked up at the monitor. It wasn’t the best acting in the world, but Flo seemed unsurprised that Richie had roboted out a sandwich. The crushed bean was powdered down under the tendies and over the veggie patty.

“Well, dammit. Trash it, I guess…”

“Ah, shit,” Richie said. “You know what. My bad, I’ll pay for it.”

“You sure?”

“It beats tossing out good food,” he said, and quickly wrapped the burger.

“I’ll ring it up, come on out when you have a sec—” Flo reached up and pushed the button on her ear. “Welcome to Burger King, may I take your order?”

Richie jogged over to the break room with the burger. He held it in his hand, too excited to even grab a tray. Oksana slouched, watching some Youtube video as Richie slapped the burger down on the table by her elbow.

“I fucked up and this car just ordered thirty chicken tenders,” Richie said. “Eat it, it’s covered.”

“It’s covered?” Oksana asked, watching Richie dash away. “Flo never lets that slide.”

She unwrapped it and took a bite. Fuck, fast food was fast food, but damn this was good. Still, she had her tupperwared healthy snack right there on the table. Tupperware would keep it for tomorrow’s shift. She took another bite. Richie must’ve copped to paying for his fuck up, that was the only way Flo’d let this fly.

Richie was such a great guy. The kinda guy a girl who liked guys could really like. Oksana had a few bi friends she could sling his way. Richie deserved a really hot bitch for being such a sweet guy. It’d have to be someone slutty and just willing to let loose. Richie had a girlfriend after all. No reason to ruin anything long term.

Oksana started thinking of a few of those bi friends. Richie wasn’t the only one who deserved a really hot bitch. He liked her tits. If only there was a way they could get each other off in a really slutty, stinky, messed up way. That’d be the best.

“A veggie chicken sandwich,” Flo walked up to the break room door, shocking Oksana out of her day dream. Oksana struggled to sit up and close her splayed thighs. Flo just continued. “Your taste amazes me.”

“It’s really good!” Oksana said.

“Can I try a bite then?” Flo asked, smirking.

“Did you force Richie to pay for it?” Oksana asked.

“Not yet, it’s rung up on 1 but there was a spill and he’s cleaning that up first,” Flo shrugged. She caught Oksana’s twitchy mouth. “Fine, give me a bite, a big one, and I’ll let Richie off his scatterbrained muck-up this one time.”

“Bite away,” Oksana said, and pushed the half remaining burger to Flo.

If you like hot dirty-over-thirties, and Oksana did, she really did, Flo was her favorite. Tall, thick blond hair, bright and wavy. She didn’t wear much makeup at work, but Oksana remembered the Christmas party. Flo cleaned up hot. She was skinny though, but the flatter butt came with a nice trade-off Oksana envied Flo’s high resting tits. Even at 19, fifteen years younger, Oksana’s big ones weren’t so high.

Richie preferred Oksana’s big tits.

Oksana was smiling stupidly when Flo put down the sandwich and chewed absently. Flo wiped her mouth and walked to the hand washing station. She couldn’t help it. She licked up the back of her hand before she soaped off and cleaned up.

It wasn’t the worst thing saving Richie like ten bucks. He was a good kid. Strong. She liked his legs. She hadn’t wanted to turn into a cougar like her other divorced friends, but…

“Welcome to Burger King, can I take your order?”

* * *

Perla tried to keep her teeth from grinding into disgusting powder as she pushed the mop hard across the floor. She vowed to say hello and smile whenever Mrs Kavinsky came by to clean the house. This was hard work, and it only became worse when people weren’t nice about it.

What she needed was a sugar daddy. A working man and ambitious guy like her Papi.

Richie.

She smiled warmly to herself. Could she even imagine it? Being at the beck and call of a fuckable guy like Richie so she didn’t have to wait tables anymore.

Mopping was harder with squelching panties.

“Thanks Perla, you were better today,” Louise was her boss, the night manager and one of the cooks. She was approaching forty and wore it proudly. She had gone the opposite way of most women her age and given in and dyed her hair gray to just get it over with. She had small breasts that matched her diminutive height.

Better. Maybe nice wasn’t enough, how do you do nice without condescending.

“Thanks, Louise,” Perla said.

“Well, it’s looking good once the floor’s done and that table over there is cleaned off, you can clock out,” Louise said. “Here, I’ll help and toss that slice of pie.”

“No!” Perla said, dropping the mop so it felt against the nearest booth. She slid that first step in her shoes. She barely kept her balance. Louise frowned at the mop that had rebounded off the naugahyde and clattered to the wet floor. Perla scooped up the pie. Her apron was hanging off the cash register so she snatched up Richie’s old one.

“You’re gonna eat customer leftovers?” Louise blanched.

“A… a… a... friend bought it and offered to share it with me,” she said.

“Oh, a friend? He cute?”

“He’s…” Perla felt her knees jelly and her grin expand. “...more than cute.”

“Then you’re gonna wanna watch your figure, maybe I should take the pie?” Louise said.

Perla’s goofy grin calcified and crumbled. She jabbed the fork into the creme and crust and stabbed into her mouth. She managed not to openly growl.

“Fair enough! Just finish the floor. I want you out of here before nine, OK?”

Perla nodded, she wiped her lips with her thumb and sucked it. He was dating a fat girl. Fat girls did all of the nasty shit. It was much easier to steal a guy from a girl who didn’t have self-esteem suicide. Perla realized she was fellating her thumb and slipped her hand from her lips. She wiped it viciously on her pants and headed back to her work. There was still about a fourth of the pie left.

Richie deserved anal for being so nice!

Shit, fat girls were the kind of girls who did anal.

“It’s time to get over yourself, P,” she said, growling and rocking her shoulders, pumping herself up as she picked up the mop. She started singing to herself, itching to get out of here. She could go straight over Burger King and—

“Ah… You’ve got a sweet voice, Perla. Keep singing!” Louise shouted from the serving station. Perla didn’t listen. She had never worked so hard.

She needed a different plan. Anal, yeah she could work herself up for that, but there was no way in hell she was going to Burger King.

* * *

The green place was a house a block from the college campus. The windows were blacked out with spray paint from the inside. The landlord clearly accepted cash. The whole little cul-de-sac was rundown, except for the two houses at the entrance. A little spot of the slums being encroached on by more upscale urban renewal.

Nat had parked her car two blocks away. She spun her keyring around on her thumb. She had been here dozens of times before, never alone. The little steel canister of mace on her keys was supposed to be enough for three attackers.

She zipped up her hoodie. Her pants were baggy. She wasn’t wearing makeup and her hair was tied up in a ponytail. She couldn’t really hide her pretty face, but she wasn’t advertising herself either.

“Dude c’mon!” A tall lanky gross guy stumbled out the door and hopped foot to foot as he staggered down the front steps. Nat gave him a wide berth.

“Oh my god! Nattie! Help me out! Show some compassion! Just one gram! I can pay you back next Friday, honest! I worked this week!”

He had been a dumb and crazy kid in elementary school. Maybe he had bullied her little brother, a lot of assholes like him had picked on Richie for years. Nat never knew for certain but it was reason enough for Nat to hate him. She didn’t hate easy, but the thought of someone pushing Richie around really got her dander up today.

“Fuck no, Frankie. Go drown in a ditch or something…”

“You got anything to eat?” He said, but she just walked past him and in the door, unzipping her hoodie to show off as she entered. Sometimes it saved her some money.

“Frankie I… Baby! You looking hot as shit, Nat!” Slinging Johnson was a green haired man in his middle forties, goodish shape with the hollow cheeks of a perpetual partier and drug connoisseur. He scratched a meticulous thin beard and cocked a grin.

“What’s that slut doing here!” Nat winced at the sound of the harpy. She had not tried to remember the girl’s name.

“You wanna toke? I was just gonna light up,” Johnson gestured to a bong on a littered coffee table. An ill-mannered reddish brown mutt growled at Nat.

“Nah, just a quick purchase. Four grams of coke?”

“All business? Shame,” he said, smiling happily. “320, or one fifty and a blowjob.”

“How about four hundred and you punch yourself in the dick?”

“You gonna stay and watch?”

“No, 320. Plus some molly. Ten’s probably overkill for Richie…”

“Four hundred, the coke and the molly,” he picked up a canvas backpack from behind the couch. The dog growled at Johnson as well. He pulled out a small plastic bag filled with strips of tin foil folded into the size and shape of sticks of gum. He counted out four. Dropped the bag back into the big pouch, and pulled out another from a front pocket. He grabbed a black cylinder from a nearby shelf. It was an old school film canister. He loaded the foil and dropped the baggy of pills inside. He spun the cap tight.

“You gonna run out of those soon?” Nat looked up from counting her cash. She shoved two twenties back into the pouch of her hoodie. She traded cash for cylinder.

“Nah, Martine still likes film pictures,” he thumbed the ceiling.

“Good for her,” Nat said.

“See you soon, Nattie,” Johnson grinned. He didn’t walk her to the door, and in fact moved out of the possible line of sight when she opened it. Nat pulled the door hard closed behind her. She took a deep breath and zipped back up. A quick look up and down the street. No Frankie.

Nat jogged for two houses and then ran the rest of the way to her car.

* * *

Frankie had learned that cutting across the north side of campus in the middle of the night brought unwanted attention. That’s where the dorms were. While college kids often had food and drugs, he wasn’t the one they’d share with.

His stomach spasmed tightly. So long as he kept the BK job, his brother kept paying rent on his apartment. That didn’t fill his fridge though. He had eaten smuggled out a bun and a fistful of peanut butter packets after his shift yesterday. More than 24 hours since he ate.

That was the cafeteria building. He looped around the back. It was a quick hop and tumble over the fence. After he landed, he checked to confirm he wasn’t wearing his BK uniform. He got written up if it got too dirty.

There was a padlock on the bin, but with a bobby pin and the nail file on the pen knife he had in his pocket, there was hardly a moment to slow him down. Pizza boxes. Sweet! He tossed out the top three, nothing but a stale piece of crust. The fourth box down was closed tightly, but it had half a pie in it!

Thank God for rich idiots! Who throws out half a pizza?

“Eugh!” He pulled the box out through the plastic trash bag it was in. He sniffed the wetness, worrying about rat pee. It smelled sour but OK.

He licked his fingers. Smoothie? Pizza might get a little harder with a day’s wait. The smoothie could’ve gotten foul, but he had worse. It had leaked into the box, but he wasn’t thinking past his hunger.

He relaxed against the chainlink and munched through the wet-spotted hard pizza.

“I hope Richie’s working next shift,” he said, on a belch. “That guy doesn’t make fun of me as bad as titty-girl.”

He belched louder.

“Is someone out here?” The beam of a flashlight preceded the accented voice. Frankie folded the last two slices cheese to cheese and 5-second-ruled them once he had cleared the fence.

* * *

“Thanks again, Lily,” Flo said, eyes down on her phone as she transferred payment to the babysitter.

“It’s Lilith,” Lilith Cowie said, reflexively. “Besides, Trevor’s a good little kid. He was ready for bed since you went to work.”

“Thank god,” Flo said. She couldn’t stop her stomach from hosting butterfly death battles. She felt like she had a teenage crush again. ”Hey, um, you know Richie, right?”

“My sister’s boyfriend?”

“Yeah,” Flo said, a frown chasing away the far away look in her eyes.

“Yeah, he’s a dork, but he’s sweet,” Lilith said. “Maybe stop calling Matty first if he keeps canceling? I could use the money.”

“What? Well sure, but I can usually get Trevor to his dad’s, so don’t stay up expecting a call.”

“Whatever,” Lilith said, blacking out her phone after accepting the sent money.

“Say hi to your Mom for me,” Flo said, as Lilith turned.

“Sure,” Lilith said.

Flo stepped back but then a thought hit her. “Actually, do you know if Richie—”

Lilith had already let the door close in Flo’s face. Flo stood waiting. What the hell was she doing? She walked through the house, dropping her uniform absently on the furniture. She looked in on her son. The five year old slept on his side, under the glow of his Spider-Man nightlight.

She walked across the hall to her bedroom. She went straight to her bed, opening the drawer of the nightstand and letting her bra fall away. She pulled out her vibrator and turned it on. She slipped in a pair of earbuds, turned on a cheesy romance novel, and started rubbing her vibrator over herself.

The batteries were dying.

Shit.

First she used the light of her phone to search through the drawer. She grabbed the TV remote and rediscovered the difference between double A and triple A batteries. She rushed to the door, maybe in the kitchen? She could—

“Mommy?”

She slid on the hardwood and closed her bedroom door over.

“Shh, sweetheart!” She said, grabbing a robe from a hook and tying herself up before slipping out. “Trevor?”

The boy stood in the doorway of his bedroom, smiling to see his mom. He pointed and laughed. “Mom, your underwear is on the floor. You gotta pick it up and go to your room!”

He was so smug to get this turnabout win on his mom, that she had to laugh.

“I will, but you need to be in bed!” She laughed, chasing him back into his room. Once he was tucked in again and kissed. She picked up her underwear and went out to the kitchen to grab her socks and pants.

She did it for the batteries.

“You have no idea how much I need you tonight!” she said, smiling to herself. “Or do I?”

She stopped just inside her bedroom. Neither of the cars Richie ever drove, his sister’s nor his dad’s were in the BK parking lot. If she asked, maybe she could line up their schedules and drive him? A boy his age really could benefit from her experience.

Her experience with Trevor’s father and one other man.

She frowned, and loaded up the vibrator. Crap! Where the fuck were her headphones? She wasn’t about to start looking. There was plenty of porn to read with her eyes out there. She’d just have to imagine the words seducing her in a thick smokey voice. Like Richie’s.

She frowned. Richie hardly had a voice like her favorite narrators.

She dropped her phone, she tapped her robe clad belly with her softly muttering vibrator. He may not have the right voice but he was certainly stronger than the little machine in her fingers.

She clicked her teeth. She could… But Trevor… If a louder vibe would wake him up, surely bringing a man home would. Richie was still a teenager.

A boy who could really use her help in learning how to be a man! Her girlfriends who did that kind of thing were hardly as fit as her. She could do it. Though she had never asked out a guy before. She had only a handful of times initiated sex.

Great! Now she was as nervous as a teenager?

She grabbed her bangs and pulled her fist down tightly before her face. She slipped her little vibe up between her thighs and under her robe. She bit the inside of her cheek. She had never struggled so hard to stay quiet.

* * *

“Hey, Oksy, need me to watch you get safely to your car?” Danny was a big man. A huge teddy bear. He smiled brightly and walked to the back door of the restaurant. He pulled rubber gloves off his hands and trashed them.

“Um, actually, I’m, um, waiting for Richie?”

“Don’t you guys both live a twenty-five minute drive away in opposite directions?” Danny asked. “You’re the least likely carpoolers I could imagine.”

“Um, well, um, that’s not untrue,” Oksana said. Danny shrugged and turned with the unstoppable look at Oksana’s tits. She had her formless top balled up in her right hand. The black tank top she had worn underneath did show the girls off.

“Hey, I’ve got the trash, you can get on out with the OK girl.”

“None of your nicknames stick,” Richie replied.

“Hurry up Chie-Chie!” Oksana shouted over the restaurant laughing.

“Oh god! Out of all of Danny’s, that’s the one you say?” Richie sighed. “Thanks man. I owe you one.”

“No worries,” Danny said.

“Hey, um, Richie?” Oksana said. Richie had looped to the registers to log out. He was pulling off his cap and heading to the break room for his stuff.

“Shh!” Richie said, giddy with excitement. He caught her eyes, locked his lips with a key and tossed it away.

Oksana nodded. Her heart was pounding. She slapped the toes of her sneakers off the floor in uncertain nerves. Richie looked hot! How’d that make sense? She had to keep herself from playing with her hair.

She knew she was gay. She hadn’t needed to try dick to know it wasn’t for her. And if it was, would she pick Richie of all guys?

He has a girlfriend.

I’m hotter than his girlfriend.

Oksana bit inside her cheek and twisted her lips.

One dick, then she’d know for certain. God, what if he isn’t into you? Keep it under wraps!

“Ready to go?”

“Ready? I’m wet!” Oksana answered loudly.

“Jesus Christ, I love you, ’sana!” Danny shouted laughing. Oksana couldn’t blush because all of the blood had fled her body in mortified fear.

“She’s out of your league!” Richie shouted amiably back.

“A man can dream!”

“Get me out of here!” Oksana said, at a whisper. She grabbed onto Richie’s arm. I’m wet? You don’t just say all of the truths at once.

He seemed just as eager as her. Though she doubted anyone’s heart had ever beat so hard as hers was right then and there. Finally, she was out of the back door. It was a quick jaunt across the street, up a four foot hill of grass to the opposite parking lot.

Four cars’ headlights lit up, blinding Oksana and Richie in their beams.

“What?” Richie said, but felt Oksana grab tightly on his arm and press her amazing tits into him.

“Wait, what are you doing here?” That was Perla.

“I’m here for Richie!” Caitlin answered, talons out.

“So am I,” Nat said.

“Oh my god! I’m so stupid! Of course he had a drive. Trevor!” The voice from the car furthest in the back vanished with a window rolling up. She took off.

“Was that…?” Oksana recognized the voice. Richie shrugged. “Nah, why would it be?”

“Wait!” Richie had his attention pulled elsewhere. Everyone was beginning to talk over each other. “Girls!”

Everyone did stop for just a moment. The tiniest of moments.

“Come on, let me drive you home.” They all said at once.

“Why you, Perla? You’re just some slut! You can’t go off with that slut, Richie. Look, you owe me,” Caitlin said. “I got you Harper after all.”

“Dude, ditch the crazy,” Nat said. “I’ll take you home.”

“Yes! Go with your sister!” Oksana shouted and pushed off of Richie to rush to her car. He frowned. The other girls were approaching him. He didn’t want to deal with Danny coming out with the garbage any second now.

“You know what? Thanks for coming out, Nat. But Caity’s right, I owe her.”

“What the fuck?!” Perla said.

“Dammit,” Richie said, getting to Caitlin’s car door. “You live with your parents and still share a—”

“And I can afford a motel!” Perla suggested.

“Sounds good,” Richie said, grinning over his shoulder. “Lead the way. Oksana? Follow too.”

“I will,” Oksana said. Richie pumped his fist into the air.

“Nat? Thanks for coming out for the drive,” he said. “But I don’t need you anymore.”

Nat had to do everything in her power not to follow the cavalcade of cars to the motel. Seriously? Her little brother didn’t need her anymore? That was definitely not gonna fly!

Still good on him to get all of those sluts though… Nat grinned madly imagining her brother fucking each and every one of them. Though she didn’t imagine the girls at all. She didn’t question that the images she had of Richie were from above her.

* * *