The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: A Hill of Beans

Author: Redsliver

Chapter 4

* * *

Caitlin drummed her fingers on the steering wheel of her mother’s Mazda as she watched Richie buckle his seatbelt.

“The Spring Wedding Inn on Juniper…”

“I know where it is,” Caitlin said. She ground her teeth watching the big titted girl follow the big assed girl. She looked down at her own chest and juggled herself from cheek to cheek. Her thong was guillotining her tailbone. It was her “I’m gonna get laid!” feeling.

“Where’s Harper?” Caitlin turned to Richie. Her frown melted as she stared at his jaw and chest. When did he get so hot?

“What? Why would I know that!?” His face twisted in darkness.

“I haven’t gotten the go ahead for you and me yet…”

“Oh! Yeah, well, she’s OK with it,” he said, in a spray of supersonic syllables. “She’s down. She knows how you need it and she knows I like you and she um… She likes to point out that your nipples always poke through your shirt.”

Caitlin blushed. She licked her lips and shifted the car out of park. She rode slowly to the exit of the parking lot. She turned on her blinker and looked up and down the street.

“Caitlin? They went left.”

“Yeah, fuck it,” Caitlin said. She pulled out, turning right and dropping a heavy foot on the accelerator. Richie grabbed the Oh Shit! handle.

“Fuck! What about the others?!” he grunted through clenched teeth..

“What? They’re a buncha whores,” Caitlin said. “I can only imagine how spit-in-her-face choke-a-bitch you’d have to be to get Harper to let you fuck Perla. I’m not that kinky. You can fuck ’em without me.”

“Jesus!” Richie frowned. He picked out his phone, but turned and looked Caitlin over. He sighed. “Goddammit. I don’t have Oksana’s number.”

“You like big tits?” Caitlin asked, grumpily.

“Yeah, they’re tits,” he said. “How kinky are you?”

“Um, one guy at a time. You can pull my hair, but not the whole time, just when we’re about ready to finish,” she said.

“Yeah, Harper likes that too,” Richie said.

“I let Jason try it because Harper was so excited about it,” Caitlin said. “I really wish Harper was here tonight. I don’t want to feel guilty tomorrow.”

“You don’t feel guilty tonight?” Richie asked, smirking brightly.

“No,” Cailtin said. The only thing she felt was that if her ass was gonna get garroted by a thong she had better get a good orgasm out of it.

* * *

“If we’re out in two hours we don’t have to pay for the whole night,” Perla said, flashing the door key at the brunette she had just met. Oksana leaned back on the hood of her car, staring at her phone. Perla walked over and smelled Oksana’s hair. “You need to go straight to a shower. You smell like sweat and cooking oil.”

“Yeah, probably,” Oksana said, yawning. “Where’s Richie and the ginger?”

Perla frowned. She looked over the mostly empty parking lot. Her teeth ground across each other.

“That cock-stealing slut!” Perla growled. “Where did they go?”

“I dunno,” Oksana looked Perla up and down. “Do you want to get your money’s worth on the room? I generally like my girls a bit butchier but you got a great ass.”

“You stink of fast food.” Perla scowled and stomped back towards the office.

“I’m going home to bed! It was nice meeting you Paula!”

Perla was going to kill Richie. How could she be stood up for sex?! How could she have agreed to show up with two other girls? How could she have volunteered to pay for it?

She started imagining all the ways she was going to destroy and revenge herself upon Richie. They often featured herself face down in a pillow being absolutely smothered by his body.

“I don’t need the room after all,” Perla said, through clenched teeth, sliding the keycard to the night manager.

“That’s a crying shame,” the older woman answered. “You’re prettier than most of your competition.”

“Thank you,” Perla said rotely, not realizing the manager thought she was a prostitute.

“Good hunting,” the woman said. “Keep yourself safe.”

“You too,” Perla said, too lost in her imagination to process the conversation.

* * *

Caitlin pulled the car into her driveway. She shushed Richie hard. He smiled, locked his lips and tossed away the key. She nodded and sighed in relief. The house, and most in the subdivision, was a single storey bungalow on a three quarter acre lot. Caitlin spun her key ring around on her middle finger as she hurried up the steps to the side door and unlocked it. Her heart was pounding, especially with Richie’s hand massaging her ass through the thin leather of her skirt. She shushed him again.

“Are we gonna have to be really quiet?” He stroked her hair back behind her left ear and whispered.

“Not too quiet,” she promised, closing and locking the door behind them. There was a staircase down into the basement off their left and the kitchen almost straight ahead. Caitlin gestured for Richie to tiptoe downstairs as she slid across her sock feet on the tiles to leave the keys on the table. She rushed back to the stairs.

‘Fuck!” Richie gasped, cracking his head off the low clearance down into the basement. “Shit!” He whispered. “Sorry!”

“Just duck your head and stay quiet?” Caitlin put her hands on his hips and hurried him down into the basement.

Caitlin’s house wasn’t completely alien to Richie. He’d been here for a party after graduation and to pick Caitlin up for her nineteenth birthday in October. The subdivision was forty-five minutes out of town. Caitlin normally came to them.

The basement was half finished, half rough. The rough side had the furnace, a storage room, and the laundry. The finished side was one big carpeted rec room and a smaller spare bedroom. Two very big and comfy couches sat before a massive tv and sound system. Richie was driven by Caitlin’s hands on his hips straight by the couches to the spare room. It was hardly big enough for the double bed under the closed window. Caitlin had to push Richie onto the bed to close the door behind him.

“Finally,” Caitlin said, sighing. “No screaming, but we can talk without waking up Mom or Lawrence.”

“But if there’s no screaming, how will I know I’m doing it right?” he said, popping up an eyebrow and bouncing on the bed.

“I’m not gonna let you do it wrong,” Caitlin said. She frowned. “Do you like foreplay? Harper says you can get impatient.”

“Yes, I do like it,” he said. He grabbed her hips and pulled her knees right up against the bed. He closed his thighs on hers. “You are the hottest girl I could be fucking tonight.”

Caitlin was overwhelmed by the compliment. Her heart instantly ramped up three speeds. She was blushing, hot from disbelief and anger. Yeah, that big-titted brunette girl was pretty and that big-assed latina slut was prom queen. What kind of asshole points out that he could be fucking other girls right this second?

Caitlin wasn’t ready to be kissed. Her eyes widened, her shoulders stiffened, her knees weakened. Richie’s lips sent lightning through her body. Her guts knotted and she had to grab onto his arms to maintain her feet.

He didn’t want her on her feet.

She moaned sweetly, rolling as he stepped off the bed, rotating the pair of them. She hit the corner of the mattress with her hips. The whole bed clunked against the wall.

“Shh…” she rolled her eyes and giggled. She couldn’t see the response on his face but he was holding her tighter. She quieted up. It didn’t seem right to be so nervous and giggly. Her fingers tightened on his muscles. He grabbed her by the hips. She was just a thing in hands. He lifted and rolled her onto the bed. She tried to kiss him again. He slid a hand up onto her belly and pushed her down onto the mattress.

She realized how small she was when he climbed up and loomed over her. Her tongue peeked out of her lips and he shot after it like it was a starter’s pistol. She grabbed his neck and kissed like it was the most important thing she had ever done.

He let his hands rub over her stomach, up the side of her ribs, over her breasts. They were still dressed. She shifted and rocked, kicking to drag her socks off by raking the heels back over the twisted bedsheet.

Richie took his lips from hers. She moaned loudly. He kissed down on the bottom of her jaw, his lips sliding down to the pit of her throat. She grabbed his hair. She stared at the roof, barely visible in the tiny amount of streetlight that sneaked in through the window.

“Oh my god…” she gasped. “Richie?”

“Yeah?” he asked. She felt the words ripple through her skin more than reach her ears.

“You’re not mad about me taking that right turn?”

“I’m furious,” he said. She screamed as he nipped her skin. Her eyes stared wide and her hands had slapped into her lips harder than she was prepared for. “You’re gonna learn that I make the decisions.”

“I… OK… And Harper?”

“Why do you think she was mine?” He really hissed the word. She shivered under his hands. He was slipping his hands up under the hem of her shirt. She missed a breath and then another. She sucked air like a drowning breath. She put her hands down on the bed and lifted herself up so he could set the black shirt over the tops of her unprotected breasts.

He went for her tits with the violence of a cobra bite. She gasped and collapsed on her arms. His mouth was hot. Her nipples always stood up, like they were waiting for his very teeth. She rocked side to side and he pushed her spine hard into the bed. She combed both of her hands through her bangs. She stared at the ceiling.

This isn’t grade ten, Caitlin! Sex isn’t being a toy! She started shimmying and grabbing the hem of her shirt and pitching and squirming to get it free from under her back. Richie resisted. He squeezed the flesh of her tits, nipped and sucked as he lost himself in the freckled pale skin.

She managed to toss her shirt away. She gasped again.

“Take your shirt off,” she said.

He stopped on her tits and she whimpered. She was so overwhelmed. When had sex been like this? She lifted herself up on her elbows. He was sitting at her hip. His shirt landed right on hers. He immediately unbuttoned his jeans. She squeaked, rolling over to grab the zipper of her skirt.

Her fingers were shaking.

He grabbed her hands and pressed them hard into her ass.

“I’m gonna do that,” he told her.

She nodded. She waited. Goosebumps raised on her wrists and neck. Her nipples crinkled tighter.

“Do it quick. I’m gonna leak through the leather,” she pleaded.

The palm of his hand settled on her spine.. Her bangs fell back over her eyes as she turned her head from the pillow. She couldn’t see the ceiling through her hair.

Still threaded through the loops of his pants, the buckle of his belt clunked on the floor. She gasped in surprise. His hands were on her hips once again. He tore down the zipper and slipped his hands under the waistband of her thong. She groaned, as he was forcing it tighter up against her asshole. His hands palmed the full meat of her ass lifting her up, balanced on her shoulders and toes.

He’s not even gonna see what I wore for him.

She felt cheated.

But she had cheated him. She had taken him away from big tits and ass. Who was she to do that? He made the decisions.

Her toes slipped, starting to curl. Her body tried to fall but Richie torqued her hips and she landed with her stomach pressed into his knee.

“Stop squirming,” he told her. She nodded, untrusting herself to speak. He yanked her skirt down, her thong went with them. She couldn’t prevent the heavy breath that came from clearing the floss from her abused asshole.

Her eyes went wide.

He wasn’t gonna wanna try—

She closed her eyes.

Richie made the decisions. Her whole body relaxed. Tonnes of nervous weight carried throughout her body evaporated.

Richie made the decisions.

“You can get impatient,” she said, hardly a whisper and there was too much pillow at her lips. “I’m ready! You can be impatient!”

Her clothes were gone. She only wore her socks, still partly bunched up around her heels. His hand ran down the curve of her thigh and found the wet dripping cunt below.

“Fuck, you don’t shave. Harper hates having hair down there,” Richie said, clicking his teeth.

“You want me to—”

Richie shoved Caitlin back down into the bed. “You don’t get to interrupt me.” His fingers speared into her. She wailed. Her head thrashed on the bed. She had Richie inside of her. This was somehow twenty times more real. Her breaths started to hitch. She chewed her lip.

He sawed his fingers in and out of her. Wetness leaked with every exit. He couldn’t help but grin. Caitlin was just given in. The more he took the more she gave. Harper had to tease and fight, so yeah, sometimes Richie got impatient. Bow he could take his time. He could play. He could rush her forward. He could pull her back.

He sat up straighter on the bed and rolled her down onto her back. She had to bring her knees to her shoulders to thread her feet through the krick of his elbow. He didn’t stop finger-fucking her the whole maneuvre.

“I’m going to fuck you, Caity,” he said. “And not just tonight.”

“Yes!” she said, realized she had shouted, and then whispered, “yes! You are gonna take care of me. I like being taken care of.”

“So do I,” Richie said, grabbing her hand and squeezing her fingers around his cock. She licked her lips and started stroking. “Big for a little girl like you.”

“Yes!” she said, after a thought she struggled for. Richie was pushing her knee up too much. She was flexible in his hands but wasn’t certain she could be without him. Fingers squelched loudly in her pussy. She moaned wildly when his two fingers dragged out of her.

He was shifting over her. Walking each knee over her crooked leg. He leaned in, she puckered for the kiss. His fingers dragged his lips and hers. The scent and taste of her pussy shocked her. He moaned, savoring the taste. She tried to as well. She coughed. His hand slipped out of her mouth.

“Sor-sorry,” she muttered. She could feel his wet fingers on her ear now. And then he kissed her and she didn’t notice the saliva and mess on the shell of her ear. He pulled her bodily downward. Her head came off the pillow. Her thighs impacted on his knees.

She was tiny, short. She could hardly kiss his neck with his cock ready to breach into her.

“This is it,” she said.

“This is it,” he said. His cock slipped through the ripples of her pussy and skidded across the left edge of her clit. She moaned at the weird, but attractive feeling. Was that what he was gonna do, run his cock hard across her—

“Shit!” He said, he slapped down her thigh and she groaned after the reverberating smack. He reached down, handled his cock, and zeroed in on her pussy.

“I’m fucking Caity,” he couldn’t help the laugh.

“You will be when you thrust in—”

Caitlin flushed red for how high she had squealed. His cock was inside of her. Her second cock.

Her final cock.

That thought made her body twitch under him. She didn’t need another man. She needed Richie. She needed.

He sighed warmly. He shifted her thighs until she was properly spread around him and then wandered his hands up over her tits. She arched her back into his hands. He squeezed, but he wanted something else. Higher. Wider. He grabbed her upper arms with his thumbs in her armpits.

He felt guilty for a second. One thought. Caity’s light enough for this, unlike Harp. It was hardly a second, a beat of the heart. He had this beautiful creature. He others too. Zita, Oksana, Perla.

Caitlin.

He dragged her up his dick and thrust her back down. He could pull her bodily off the bed and proudly did so. She squirmed in his hands. He set his knees down and elevated her up across his lap.

She screamed, the hot scream of sex cut with the cold scream of vertigo. She wanted to flail and grab and hang on tight to Richie. He had her arms. His hands were so strong. She had to give in.

She had never been so wet.

Her body crashed down with gravity as her pussy struggled to swallow every millimeter of his cock. Then he lifted her back upwards. He was laughing. He was smiling. He was commanding.

She struggled to be more than a sack he could fuck. She struggled, her fucking socks kept slipping on the bedspread. She couldn’t wrench down and lever herself up. She sputtered and gasped. The side of her cheek ran up and down his collar. Her nipples were pulled and flattened against his chest.

She finally hooked her right heel into a snarl of the bunched up comforter. He was pulling her up. He wasn’t expecting her to kick. She screamed, the same vertigo mixed with an emptiness as he wobbled free and rebounded his cock off the bottom of her ass.

He threw her to the bed. That vertigo ignited and joined her hotness. She shivered. Her toes twitched in her socks.

“A little more!”

“Yes!” Richie grabbed her left leg and she rolled on her right hip. His knee pushed down her thigh and she moaned. The pain shocked her a bit more by how it complemented the need. His knuckles hit her pussy first. His cock was coming with it. She clicked her teeth and only managed to keep her tongue clear.

“Caity!” Richie growled as he drove his cock back into her. She pitched up and flailed about. Her screams couldn’t get out for all of the moaning. She clawed the blankets.

He kept growling her name as he humped her with abandon. She was little more than meat in his hands now. She wasn’t trying to get a heel in, trying to thrust back. She was lost. She loved it. She missed it. She’d never wait months for it ever again.

Harper had no idea what Caitlin was going to demand going forward.

Richie smirked at the sound of his name. He was puffing. He knew he was done. He dragged the leg he held up and kissed Caitlin on the Achilles tendon. He reached down. He didn’t have a verb for the noise she made when he slapped her pussy with a Vulcan greeting to pull his cock free.

He grunted and groaned, jacking hard, knowing there was little chance he could make it.

“What?” Caitlin gasped, and saw the body moving over her. She folded in a way she hadn’t since junior high gymnastics. He staggered, freeing her pinned down leg just as he moaned, just as she lunged.

This time the taste of her pussy didn’t make her cough. The spurt and spatter crossing her teeth had started first under her left hand and made some mess before she could control him with her lips.

She hadn’t realized she even missed the bleachy taste of cum in her mouth. She did. She was sore between the legs. Every part of her felt over stretched as Richie groaned a final groan. He brushed hair back over her ear, away from the mess he made. He was grinning down at her. She felt warm and pinned by his weight.

“We fucked,” he said.

“Yeah,” she answered. “Harper undersold you.”

“She made me practice to get that good,” Richie said. He dodged her sticky face and kissed her forehead. Yawning, smiling, he rolled down on his back next to her. She lifted her head to accept his arm under her neck and she lay on his shoulder.

“Was I any good?” Caitlin asked. Richie’s breath was steadying. Sleep was gonna take him. Sandwiching his sleep around his work schedule was drying him out. The drain after sex was real.

“You’re amazing Caity,” he said. “You were my first pick by the way.”

“Ha!” she laughed. “Back in grade 2 when you were bullied into admitting you had a crush on me?”

“You remember that?” he tutted. “You weren’t very nice about it.”

“That’s because boys sucked and you were a boy,” Caitlin answered. “All my, like, elementary school crushes were on girls.”

“That’s good to hear,” Richie said. “I’m gonna put those old feelings of yours to work.”

“I didn’t mean Harper,” Caitlin said.

“She didn’t move into town until junior high,” Richie pointed. “But I didn’t mean Harper either.”

“Oh my god!” Perla’s face came to Caitlin’s mind. She hadn’t really had much trouble with the former school bully. The dark skinned girl had been one of Caitlin’s childhood crushes. There weren’t too many other girls who could really throw insults like Perla. Caitlin couldn’t. She often wished she could.

Then came puberty. Boys were suddenly the interesting ones and the old crushes died when they couldn’t couple with Caitlin’s novel teenage desires. Perla managed to hide the venom better but Caitlin didn’t need her. She was happy enough being queen of her clique. Having Jason to show off also helped.

She never would’ve imagined she’d end up satisfied and naked with Jason’s sometimes sketchy best friend.

Richie made the decisions now.

Perla.

No. Big-assed girl. Don’t make her real.

Oh god… Caitlin had no idea if she could eat a pussy. Maybe just finger the girl like Richie had to Caitlin? She still remembered the taste of her own pussy. Not so much on Richie’s cock though.

Shit. Big-titted girl. Shit. What was her name? Something slutty and, like, Russian even. Caitlin imagined herself being smothered in that slut’s big tits. Her face twisted.

“I don’t have those crushes anymore,” she said, hopefully.

“Yeah, but I do,” Richie said.

“And you make the decisions,” Caitlin understood.

Richie yawned and squeezed her tighter. Caitlin stared at the roof.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

What was she gonna do? Harper hated Perla. There was no way that…

“Hey Richie. You can totally see Caitlin’s ass under her skirt today!” Harper’s voice rang in Caitlin’s ears.

Goddammit! Was that what Caitlin was for? Harper was always trying to turn Richie into a player. Lilith’s tits. Zita’s thighs. Hell. Perla’s ass.

But she hated Perla.

Caitlin was the ringer. Someone Harper could trust. Someone Harper could sacrifice to handle Perla while Harper got to show off how awesome, how studly, how incredible her boyfriend was.

She couldn’t trust Perla alone.

“Oh my god…”

“Caity?” Richie moaned, half awake.

I’m the ringer. It’s my job to fuck all of the sluts with Richie that Harper can’t stand!

But what if I don’t like them either?!

I don’t even know Big Tits!

“Caity,” Richie said like an ax-blow. He pulled her tighter to his side.

Caitlin sat up sharply. He rubbed his eyes and sat up. Her fingers were tugging and pulling the blankets around, bundling them to her stomach and breasts. She was shaking the whole bed. Richie sat up after her. He reached around her torso and held her closer shoulder.

“Caity!” Richie’s voice shook her out of her fit more so than the violent shaking of her shoulders. “Trust me.”

“Yeah, of course I do. I wouldn’t have your cum in my stomach if I didn’t,” she growled, trying to scare off the demons pickling her brain. She looked into his eyes. Just blackness, though her face was lit up by the little light. She forced herself to smile. She leaned in for a kiss.

Richie flowed away from her lips. He dragged the back of his finger across her cheek. He raised the gathered dollop in front of her gray eyes.

“Not all of it,” he said, smiling.

“You better not get another hardon after this. I want to get some sleep before school.” She lidded her eyes and took his finger into her mouth, sucking it like she had to finish their encounter. Richie’s smiles softened into something less frantic. She watched him. She felt as flighty as she had that first time Jason had kissed her.

“You trust me, and you’re worried about Harper,” he said. “I love her. I love you.” She almost couldn’t hear the next words out of his mouth for the blood rushing to her head, powered by a loud heart and whooshing through her reddening ears. “So let’s do this right. Trust me. And only come to me for your needs going forward.”

She frowned around his finger, she slowly raised her head up and rolled back over. Her shoulder felt the cooling wetness on his cock. She turned her stare from the roof to him.

“I’m not a whore, Richie. Not like you and those two sluts from tonight.”

“Harper was for those sluts too,” he said, wistfully.

“Well, I don’t get it. But OK. Don’t go bragging about me though. I don’t want to be just another of your and Harper’s whores.” His face turned dark. She frowned. She got scared. “I will be if that’s the only way I get to stay!”

“Calm down, Caitlin,” he said. “Really Perla’s the only whore. I didn’t do this not to be in love with my girls anymore.”

“You love me…” she whispered and closed her eyes. She was so scared to say it. “I love you, Richie.”

“Good,” he said, relaxing. He was snoring hardly a second later. Caitlin felt her stomach rumbling. Her pussy was still sore. She inched herself off the bed. She kissed his cheek before rushing out to the washroom.

“Lawrence!” She gasped, seeing her mom’s boyfriend looking at her, he was at the foot of the stairs, bundled up in big PJs under a robe. Caitlin wrapped her arms over her tits and twisted her hips to hide her pussy and freaked out that she was swinging her ass towards him. She bundled up tight to the floor squatting.

“Your mom wanted me to tell you that that guest room isn’t as soundproof as you seem to think it is,” Lawrence said, smiling in a way Caitlin just knew had to be creepy. “You might as well just use your own bedroom next time. Night, Caity.”

“Good. Night.” She scowled around clenched teeth as he turned and walked up the stairs. She stayed squatted until her bladder twitched again. She tiptoed to the restroom. She didn’t feel right until she came back to the guest room. Richie had rolled onto his side. It stopped his snoring. Caitlin warmly folded her naked body against his back. His breathing warmed.

Great. Caitlin thought to herself. I’m in love with my best friend’s boyfriend and I’m seriously gonna steal him for myself. I’m a piece of shit friend.

Does he have to smell that good?

She didn’t manage to sleep at all.

* * *

“Hey Dad,” Zita said.

“Meeting your new boyfriend for a morning run?” Her father looked up from his tablet as he sat at the dining room table with a disgusting meat filled breakfast. Zita frowned as her stomach rumbled. She’d eat after she ran. She hadn’t earned it yet.

“I told you, Dad. I’m not dating Richie. He’s with Harper,” Zita said, zipping up her heavy hoodie. “I love her.”

“Don’t sell yourself short. Just because he likes big girls doesn’t mean you don’t have the assets to catch him.” He was so happy to still be able to elicit that frustrated scream from his daughter.

She couldn’t look him in the eye. She ducked away from her mom entirely. She was getting her runner’s high just lacing up her sneakers. She had to bite the inside of her cheek not to give her father the benefit of hearing her excited giggles. She brushed her hair back over her ears and knotted it up in one of the seven elastics on her left wrist. She breathed deeply as she jetted out of the front door.

* * *

“Hey stalker.” Lilith wore her spring jacket over her robe and pajamas. “You’ve been jogging on the spot for like twenty minutes. Richie’s obviously not coming. He’s probably on some new route with Harper. Mom is pissed. She hasn’t been home for days.”

“Oh… Oh… Uh… Oh…” Zita said, turning her head to look down the street Richie should be running up from.

“Jesus, you got it bad,” Lilith said. “Alright, we settle this this afternoon. I’ll grab you after school and we’ll sort Richie out.”

“But… He said not to tell you.”

“You didn’t I fucking Sherlocked it,” Lilith rolled her eyes. “Besides, if he’s fucking with Harp, what are you gonna do about it?”

“I—”

“You’ll join in,” Lilith said, shaking her head. “The two of you need big sister Lily to look after your butterfly-filled teen romance brains.”

“This is a bad idea, Lilith.”

“I’m gonna see him after school,” Lilith said. “Now you need to run home or you’ll miss your bus.”

“It’s been that long?”

“Mom is worried about you,” Lilith said. “I just know how you get with your crushes.”

“But…” This wasn’t a crush. Yeah, Zita got a little bit manic a few times, but she never just sucked someone off behind a dumpster before!

“Shh…” Lilith leaned in and hugged her best friend. “It’s not gay if there’s a guy there. But if he gets all sleepy afterwards it becomes gay and I love you, but I’m not attracted to you, muscle girl.”

“I’m straight too!” Zita growled. “Besides, you’re not gonna fuck your sister’s boyfriend.”

“I know,” Lilith laughed. “I’m all talk this morning, but you need to get the cobwebs cleared.” She flicked Zita in the center of the forehead. “Now, run your hard body home. I’ll see you in homeroom. Don’t be all spacey today.”

“You’re the worst, Lily.” Zita snarled.

“You’re the best, Zitface.”

They gave each other the finger and Zita ran off home.

For jogging on the spot, she had worked up one hell of a sweat. She felt cold as the March wind ran over the back of her neck.

* * *

Nat snapped and screamed as she dented the plaster of her bedroom wall with her dead batteries. She slapped her half worked out pussy and kicked her heel into the mattress. The smutty audible book in her ears had stopped.

There was a knock on the door.

“What?!” She growled.

“You’re not blowing my house down are you, Big Bad Wolf?” Her father asked warmly through her door.

“Sorry, frustrated.” She snatched up her blankets and dragged them up over her. Had she locked the door? Of course you did Nat! You’ve been locking it every time you walked inside since Richie saw you in your training bra ten years ago.

Shit… Shit. Shit! The door wasn’t locked!

Thank god… Her dad didn’t try it. Well trained, he was.

“Did you hear your brother come in last night? I was expecting to find a taxi receipt on the kitchen counter but… Well he’s not in his room.”

“Girlfriend!” Nat said, wondering where that snarl had come from. She banged her knees together under the blankets.

“Harper finally got her license?” Dad said with a chuckle. “Good for him. You probably want to get out of bed though Nat. You don’t want to be late for school.”

“Of course I don’t, Dad,” Nat said as she heard his footsteps go down the stairs. She crossed her ankles under her knees and sat up in her askew tank top. She went to Amazon.

“What a fucking world.” It would take days to get herself a replacement that she could plug into the wall. She looked at the cocaine and ecstasy on her nightstand. She swept them hurriedly into the drawer. Add whiskey, or whatever Richie and Harper drank, she was gonna need Viagra too.

* * *