The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: A Hill of Beans

Author: Redsliver

Chapter 5

* * *

Harper wasn’t sure what she needed more: a shower or a hug. She sat on the stone floor of her little cell, combing out her hair with her fingers, just to do something. There was nothing to see. The room was maybe four meters by three. The only light she had was for the few hours where the sun was high enough to bleed through the barred window overhead. Even if she could scale the walls, which were bland white panels with no handholds, she’d have to climb four times her height to reach a window hardly big enough for her leg to fit through. That was if she could pry loose the bars.

Harper hadn’t seen Morwen since Richie had closed his hand around a set of rainbow colored beans.

Richie had traded his girlfriend for complete sexual access to any six women he could imagine. Harper was horrified. He was gonna pick pieces of shit! Perla!

Lilith…

Harper had cried, until she remembered the story.

Jack threw away the beans and climbed the beanstalk to claim his treasure.

He could come rescue her!

But Jack only threw away the beans because his mom thumped him for being a complete idiot.

Without Harper, who did Richie have to tell him he was a complete idiot?

Caitlin? Jason? Lilith? Dick?

Nat.

Harper was loath to admit it, but if there was anyone with sense in Richie’s life, it was Nat. Probably because Nat couldn’t hang onto a friend or a lover to save her life, so she was always ready to keep her brother from retreading her own fallen footsteps.

Harper’s fate was now in Nat’s hands.

Harper pulled her hands from her hair, sat with her back against the wall. They were only feeding her water and multivitamins. She was about ready to kill and eat her jailers, but… When Richie did get his proper thumping, maybe Harper would have lost that weight she wished she could lose for him.

“This’ll make us stronger. This’ll prove he loves me.” Harper told herself. She looked at her pallet. A scratchy wool blanket on a sheet of plywood raised thirty centimeters from the floor with solid wooden beams.

She wasn’t going to sleep until she was really exhausted.

She sang Gabrielle Xu songs until her throat began to crack. What if he got her back in time for the concert? Caitlin was so guilty to have spoiled Harper on Richie’s backstage passes.

“I’d promised to be surprised,” she said, smiling and wondering when her prince would come.

* * *

“Thanks for the breakfast, Mrs Murdock…” Richie said, eating his final piece of toast with his left hand while Caitlin dragged Richie out the front door by the right.

“It’s Mrs Little now,” Darleen sighed. “It has been for as long as—”

Richie never got the end of it as Caitlin kicked the door closed behind her.

“In a hurry to get to class? We’re early.”

“Get in the car,” Caitlin hissed. Richie did as he was told. He frowned though.

“You know, if I drive, you can give me road head?”

“Next time!” Caitlin hissed, she backed out of the driveway before she even reached for her seatbelt. Click, and gear shifting into drive, she was halfway to the highway into town before she eased her foot from the accelerator and fell back to the posted 50 km per hour.

“You OK?”

“Lawrence saw me naked!” Caitlin said, her skin as red as her hair. Getting redder as anger steamrolled embarrassment. “Not soundproof enough! I can’t take you to bed ever again.”

“So long as I can take you to bed,” Richie said.

“What? Oh, yeah. The sex was great.”

“We’re still feeling each other out,” Richie said. “We’ll get better. So… Do you know somewhere we can fuck on campus? Because we’ve got at least eighty minutes till class.”

“No…” Caitlin said. “Maybe one of the private rooms in the library?”

“I used to fuck Harper in those,” Richie said, looking out the window.

“Good, then we’ll fit fine!” Caitlin said, grinning. “Oh shit. I didn’t mean to say she was fat or anything. I don’t want her mad at me.”

“I don’t have to tell her,” Richie said. “The sex was great last night.”

“Good.”

* * *

“Are you alright, Flo?” Flo startled awake as the fingers clicked madly in front of her eyes. She looked up and saw her son’s father.

“Working too hard,” Flo said. “Thanks for coming over, Don. I feel like I fucked up as a mom or something.”

“Work then? It’s not Frankie, is it? It was sweet of you to take on my hopeless little brother when we started dating, but you don’t need to keep up the charade anymore.”

“He hasn’t really done anything to get fired over,” Flo sighed. “He shows up on time. Never appears high at work. Doesn’t harass the girls he ogles from time to time. I can’t just ax him.”

“OK,” Don said. “Maybe you need to do something for yourself. When’s the last time you went on a date? I know that smile; there is someone.”

“Maybe, but he’s not really date worthy,” Flo frowned.

“You could use that too,” Don said, the conversation died as Trevor walked out, rubbing his eyes and dragging his backpack. Don stepped over and lifted up his son. “There’s my guy!”

“Why do I have to go to your place now! It’s not Friday! I like my room here! Mom doesn’t make me eat so much vegetables.” Trevor grunted out in a series of angry barks.

“You should eat more vegetables,” Flo said. “Your dad’s right.”

“Mo~om!” Trevor said.

“It’s OK. Sometimes Mommy needs a break. You’ll be back here on Monday,” Don said, bouncing Trevor better up in his arm. That got the kid laughing. “Besides, I got better video games at least.”

“None of those really violent ones,” Flo said.

“Scout’s honor,” Don said, putting up the three-fingered salute.

“You were never a scout,” Flo said. She stood up and kissed her son.

“Why do you need a break from me?” Trevor asked.

Flo nearly broke down onto her knees. She kept it together until she was at the door. She waved as Don pulled away in his Subaru. She stepped back and fell against the closet doors.

“No, Don’s right,” Flo said. “I just need some real sex.”

Her mind went straight to Richie. The boy was squaring out in the shoulders. Oh my god, Flo was gonna be a cougar.

She roared like a lion and went back to bed, knowing she wouldn’t get to sleep until all the batteries in the house were dead.

* * *

Spread throughout the library were little green doors with small shaded windows. Inside, generally, were a plastic chair and a small desk. Caitlin’s bare ass sat on top of her economics book and Richie’s chemistry book. That lined her pussy up with his cock.

She had a mouthful of her red hair resulting in the occasional barking cough. Richie had long stopped asking if she was OK.

“You’ve got a tight little pussy,” Richie grunted. “I fuckin’ love it!”

Caitlin’s answer was just to spit out some of her orange hair. The spit slick stuff stuck to her freckles and new strands from her bangs crossed into her lips.

The books under her ass slid against each other. Her ass squeaked with the motion. She grabbed tightly on Richie’s shirt collar and flexed her bare toes behind Richie’s elbows. Her socks were stuffed in the collar of her own shirt. Richie’s little joke.

Her body twisted. Richie fucked her so differently than Jason. Caitlin burned under her skin for Richie. His touch was electric. It was as if his cock was perfectly designed for her. Plus she had a tight pussy; Harper probably didn’t.

She ground her teeth and spat out a bunch of hairs she clipped short. She was moaning, and slapping her tongue out beyond her lips to clear her mouth. She breathed through her nose, rippling the saliva glued hair that clung to it.

“Fuck! Fuck…” Richie grunted. “You gonna cum?”

“Plaz…” She muttered, trying to form the word she wanted.

“Then fucking cum, goddammit!” he barked. “I’m sick of holding back.”

Caitlin immediately squealed and squeezed her lips tight to keep from inhaling her bangs again. She hooked her ankles tight. Her back flinched with her muscles. She slid forward slamming her textbook straight into the top of his thighs, just below his swinging balls.

Richie gasped, shocked and startled. The near-miss broke his concentration and he hung on no longer.

“Caity!” he gasped in her ear. She responded with aftershocks. Her grip tightened in his shirt collar and she started to choke him. He grabbed her hand and shoved it into the wall over her head.

“Ugh,” Richie gasped, pulling his cock back and sloughing their spending onto her book.

Caitling moaned, and grabbed his hand. He stepped back and the book slid with him. She would’ve squealed if he didn’t pull her up. He had her wrist and her ass. She dangled, her toes barely pushing up off of the book between his feet. He kissed her hard.

They made out. A rhythmic scratch wriggled into their mind.

“What the hell is that?” Richie asked. “It’s been going on since we started, right?”

“I thought it was the table legs scratching the tiles.”

“Me too,” Richie said. The scratches were right on the other side of the door.

“Let me put my clothes back on!” Caitlin hissed as she pulled her socks from her askew bra. Richie didn’t react in time to her plea. He twisted the handle and pushed the door. There was a thud.

One rat went flying and five more rushed towards Richie’s feet. They were fat gray blobs, well fed from the waste in the cafeteria dumpsters.

Caitlin may not have screamed higher than Richie, but he did grab her and sling her over his shoulder as he rushed out and kicked the last rat back into the room. He slammed the door shut.

“What the fuck?” Richie said, holding his shoulder to the door. Caitlin slipped down to the carpeted main floor. She covered her ass with her left hand and her pussy with the right.

“Our clothes are in there,” she said.

“Excuse me? I heard girls screaming and—”

Caitlin squealed and Richie thrust her behind her as the elderly librarian cut through the shelves and saw them.

“The rooms aren’t for that,” she said, frowning with an eye twinkling. “Get yourself together and get out. I’ll be back up in three minutes. You need to be gone.”

Caitlin was huffing and puffing.

Richie was looking in through the window. The scratching to get back out had started again. He took a deep breath and grabbed the handle.

“What are you doing?”

“My magic beans are in there,” he said.

“I’ve never seen rats this close before,” Caitlin said.

“There are traps by the dumpster at work,” Richie said. “I had to throw some rats out, but never had to deal with them alive.”

“Oh my god.” Caitlin saw. She caught movement with her eye. She pushed herself closer to Richie. “Oh god! Other students!”

“And librarians,” Richie said. He took a deep breath and opened the study room door.

* * *

Nat chewed bubblegum and leaned against the blue painted brick wall of the East Building corridor. Her phone buzzed in her hand and she looked at the screen. An instant message from some chick.

“Hi, is this Natalie Jackson? Richie’s sister?”

She looked up to the door of the classroom that Richie was supposed to be inside. Though Nat hadn’t been able to find him all day. The little geek had never skipped a class in his life. She was really confused.

“Yeah, that’s me. Who are you?”

“Perla Gutierrez.”

“Who?”

“I’m a friend of your brothers.”

“Is he OK?”

“I dunno, I haven’t seen him since after work last night. I was hoping I could get his phone number.”

“You’re his friend without his number?”

“We work similar shifts. We see each other every day.”

Nat sighed. She looked at the clock on her phone. She had a minute to kill.

“He says he needs a topless selfie so he can verify it’s you.” If Nat had retractable claws they’d have been scratching her screen. “I’ll forward it to him and we’ll go from there.” There was no immediate ‘Fuck off’ reply.

She worried for a second, but figured he’d see this slut sometime before his next shift. It was easy enough to say, “What? My sister never said anything. She’s kind of a bitch.” She wasn’t really burning bridges. Besides, she had a party to throw tonight. Yeah, she licked her lips, tonight was Nat’s night. She’d—

Nat looked at her phone buzzing again.

“Holy shit,” the girl was smoking. She had amazing tits, big round, perky dark nipples, caramel skin, and like that kinda smile only came out of those girls who practiced it. She was wearing a dark purple sweater and holding the hem up to her neck, her bra curled up into the sweater.

Shit, Nat frowned. She was gonna have to get pointers from this girl on how to take a nude because there wasn’t even a mirror, Perla was holding her phone outstretched in her right hand. And she had done it from a fucking carseat.

It wouldn’t be a party without hot girls.

Competition was… never really Nat’s problem. Besides, Richie was her little brother! If she needed to get her bro real laid she should be using this slut’s pussy. This absolute skank. What a fucking whore!

She had to force her thumbs to move to get the numbers out. She finished it off with: “I hope you like sharing, Richie’s got a girlfriend.”

“I don’t like it. But I’ll do it. Thanks. You’re the best.”

Nat had less than a second to consider the exchange. The students filed out and Richie wasn’t with them.

“Hey,” one of the freshmen guys said, looking Nat up and down.

“Hey, you seen Richie?”

“No, babe, but I got—”

“You ain’t got time from me,” Nat said. She texted Richie. “Looking for you”

Like he was gonna pay attention to his sister with those fucking tits that she had just sent his way.

“Back home. We had to ditch.” Quick-fired back instantly. “Pest problem.”

Nat frowned, what if that pest was this Perla bitch? She sighed. She had one last tutorial for the day but if Richie could get away with missing a class, Nat could too. It wasn’t like she was setting a bad example for her younger brother.

No, that’s what the black bra and panty set were for.

God her brain was fucked up these past few days. She reached her car in the parking lot and picked up her phone before turning the key in the ignition. She scrolled down to Harper’s name.

“Hey, party and I want Richie there.”

When she hit send, she was surprised to hear the vibration coming from the crack of the passenger seat. She leaned over and dug her hand in: Harper’s phone. Nat could tell because her message was displayed for just a moment before the screen turned to black.

“Fuck,” she tossed it on the passenger seat. “Now I gotta make a stop on…”

Nat frowned. We had to skip. Harper was at her place.

She hit the road twenty above the speed limit. It took everything she had to slow her heart and lift her foot from the accelerator.

What was she gonna do? Bust in on Harper and Richie fucking in his bedroom?

No.

No.

It’s not like they’ll be pleased and invite you for a threesome.

Besides, Nat, you’d have to fake that you’re there for Harper.

Finally, she listened to herself say, “No.”

* * *

Zita shrunk down as Lilith came up from behind. Lilith had gotten really huggy and jumpy as the day had gone on. Now, that they were waiting for the bus, Lilith was all but humping Zita’s leg.

“Every guy here’s gonna be masturbating about this later.” Zita gritted her teeth and folded her arms over her breasts.

“Every guy?” Lilith said, looking around. She smiled brightly and punched both hands in the air. “New record!”

“Woo! Go Lilith!” some guy said.

“I think we even locked in half the cheerleaders and all of the volleyball players,” Lilith said. She had slipped her arm under the bottom of Zita’s backpack and grabbed her hips. “I meant the girls volleyball team. You know what they say about the boys.”

“You’re my best friend and I don’t think I can stand you much longer.”

“They shower together,” Lilith whispered her question’s answer into Zita’s ear. Lilith had cracked herself up and laughed madly as the twenty-two pulled up. “This’ll take us closer than my bus. And it’s ten minutes earlier. C’mon! C’mon!”

Lilith pushed Zita by the ass into line to get on the bus. Zita let her bangs hang over her face. She chewed her lip. She was dressed nice; it was a cold March day, but she had put on her favorite skirt.

She had forgotten how much attention it could get her.

She hadn’t guessed that she’d now come to dislike the attention.

She had worn the skirt for herself… For Richie, truly. Not for the guys in class or Mr Zimmer or anyone else who had looked. Lilith especially. At least she was certain it worked. Zita was dragged to the back of the bus with Lilith. Zita pulled Lilith back and slipped into the window seat, putting her best friend between her and the others getting on too.

“Hey girls.” A week ago, Zita’s heart would’ve sped up and she would’ve already been playing with her hair if Christopher had said, “Hey girls.” like that. Now, she just frowned. “You two don’t usually come out my way.”

“We’re meeting up with my sister’s boyfriend,” Lilith said.

“Oh, Richie? How’s he doing?”

“Complete pervert,” Lilith said, brightly. She pushed the elbow out of her kidney. Zita wasn’t smiling.

“He’s got great taste, right,” Christopher said. “Can’t go wrong with a Cowie girl.”

“You’re dating Aman—” Zita grunted and pushed Lilith’s elbow out of her stomach.

“True, but it’s just some harmless flirting, right?” Christopher said.

“Exactly,” Lilith said. She bounced in her seat and looked at Zita. Light battled with darkness. Darkness won. “Zita’s not really in for ‘harmless’ today it seems.”

“I can punch her in the eye and spit in her mouth,” Christopher said.

Zita glared. Lilith slapped her hands over her mouth and laughed with a full body shoulder shake.

“No, thank you,” Zita grumbled. She slipped her arm around Lilith’s butt. “That’s her job.”

“I take my work very seriously,” Lilith said.

“Good for you two,” Christopher said, shaking his head. “How is Harper? I always liked her.”

“I haven’t seen her in days,” Lilith said. “I’m guessing: bowlegged and raspy voiced.”

“A lot more information that I was asking for,” Christopher said. “Richie’s treating her well?”

“That’s what we’re gonna find out today,” Lilith said. “Right, Zita?”

“Um… I don’t know what to say to that,” Zita said.

“How about you guys? You guys… uh… going to the Gabrielle Xu concert?”

“Ugh, the best part of not having Harper around is not hearing any of that bubblegum manufactured trash,” Lilith said.

“Oh, I’m taking Amanda,” Christopher said.

“Sounds fun,” Zita said. “I hope it’s a good show.”

“Now, I know you don’t believe that,” Lilith said.

“I do,” Zita said. “I don’t want people to have a shitty time.”

“Anyway, my stop girls,” Christopher said, slinging his backpack up on his shoulder. “Say ‘Hi’ to Richie and Harper for me.”

“Will do,” Zita said.

“Bye-bye,” Lilith grinned. When the bus started going again, Lilith twisted on Zita. “Seriously? Bringing up Amanda? You know he cheats on her, right?”

“I know he cheated on Sam with Amanda. I don’t know that he cheated on Amanda after the switch.”

“Ugh…” Lilith said. “Whatever.”

“Besides, we’re going to Richie’s,” Zita said, blushing through her dark cheeks, “Don’t fuck this up for me.”

“I don’t think there’s a chance in hell that Richie’s fucking around on Harper without Harper’s cooperation,” Lilith said. “And didn’t I set you two up for the running date? I need to check on my girls.”

“Or muscle in on our guy,” Zita’s snark died like her grin. “Harper’s guy.”

“You’re already getting clingy,” Lilith said. “If you don’t want Harper to cut you off, you need to be more like me with a guy.”

“Smugly lie there like a dead fish?” Zita said. She sharply cursed as Lilith pinched her leg. “Bitch!”

“I’ll show you a dead fish,” Lilith said, grinning brightly. “It’s a good thing he’s been running all year, yeah? It may not have caught on with Harper, but you gotta admit it’s done wonders for Richie.”

“Yeah…” Zita said dreamily.

“Oh my god. You’re in love.”

“I am not!” Zita said, defensively.

“If you’re trying to steal Richie,” Lilith pinched her nose. “I don’t know which of you I’m gonna back up. Maybe Harper, she’s not being a homewrecker.”

“How many boyfriends have you stolen?”

“None,” Lilith said. “Because I know how to test drive a stick without buying the whole car!”

“That’s why you’re miserable when you’re drinking,” Zita said.

“I’m a delight when I’m drinking,” Lilith said. But she didn’t believe it.

* * *

Perla sat in her car, looking down the street to the house she’d found scrolling through Nat, Harper, and Richie’s instagram. Her teeth were on edge. That fucking car, the one that had sped off with Richie last night was parked in the driveway. She sat, staring, her knees flapping trying to fan off the fire in between her thighs. She chewed her lip. Her work uniform was sitting on the passenger seat. Her plan, and it had been a good one, was to go find Richie, fuck him, maybe have a second quickie in the shower, and then go to work feeling like she had accomplished something.

That car was just sitting there. The redhead. It was the pretty one so it was probably Caitlin Murdock.

Caitlin had to be pretty.

That lesbian, Olga or some shit, was pretty and without wearing makeup.

Why couldn’t he be in there with Harper? Perla had confidence in her looks, but that didn’t mean she wanted competition.

Competition... For Richie Jackson... She laid a hand over her heart and settled her breathing. She shook her head. Natalie had just sent him one of the lewdest pictures Perla had ever taken. He had to know Perla was coming. She moaned and reached through her sweater to grab the wire under her bra and tried to force her tits back into place. She swore, yanked her sweater off, unhooked her bra, pitched it on top of her uniform and pulled the sweater back on.

A police cruiser drove by as she pulled her hair back out of the sweater. She froze until it took the turn at the end of the hill.

“Oh my god,” Perla said. She looked at his number again. She shook her head, turned the ignition on, and drove the half block up to his house. She parked on the street. She grabbed her uniform and bra and slipped them into a bag.

“Hi, is your house at 188 Curry St?” she typed, knowing for certain.

“Who’s this? Oksana?”

Perla could feel tears threatening to fill her eyes.

“No, it’s Perla. Natalie gave me your number.”

Which she only had because she had tracked down a few of her friends who had been on the debate team with the older girl. Debate? Natalie was built for cheerleading or popular enough for student government. What was the point of debate?

“She prefers Nat. Yeah, 188 Curry. Stop by sometime.”

Perla felt her whole body lighten and she giddily opened her car door and ran up to the front door with her bag in hand. She pressed the doorbell as she locked her car with the clicker.

She swayed, bouncing in her sneakers. Her breasts jumped under her sweater. It was a bit chilly but it finally felt like it was starting to approach spring. She grabbed her nipples and pulled them tight anyway. Her bra usually hid that but that was in her bag. She put her hand down and wiped her palm on her pants as she heard the thunder of a teenage boy running down a staircase.

“You’re right here,” he said, eyes running up and down her. He was holding up his beltless jeans, was totally shirtless, and his hair was shiny with sweat.

“Working out?” she asked.

“Yeah, and you can help with that,” he smiled and she smiled. His pants started to fall but his erection caught them. He grabbed Perla by the wrist and dragged her inside. “Next time use the side door. The doorbell usually means someone’s trying to sell us something.”

“Are you buying?” Perla said, cocking her smile with confidence.

“I’m gonna start with the free samples,” he said. He closed the door behind her as the school bus stopped across the street.

* * *