The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: A Hill of Beans

Author: Redsliver

Chapter 6

* * *

“I’ll be honest, Perla. Sure you’re hot, really hot, but I don’t think I ever started a sexual fantasy with you before,” Richie said. He ran his hand over the flesh of her ass, squeezing the cheek, as she put her foot on the bottom step of the staircase, she looked over her shoulder.

“What do you mean started?” She asked with venom. Otherwise she didn’t believe she could have hid the fear of rejection.

This little snot wasn’t masturbating to me every day in high school? He’s gonna reject me.

Caitlin’s moan rolled loudly through the house.

“I told her to keep that pussy hot,” Richie bragged. He squeezed the asscheek and lifted. Perla grabbed the bannister and started up the staircase.

Perla dropped her head. She wasn’t a threesome girl. Obviously her boyfriends had wanted them before, but she never had to give in. She had been able to scare off, even ruin some of the second girls her boyfriends had suggested.

She was being pushed the stairs as a second girl.

Hopefully it was only second. There was that big titted girl from Burger King as well. And there was Harper!

Perla stopped. Richie really liked clutching her ass to motivate her to keep climbing.

“Oh, I guess I should answer your question,” he said. “Before Harper, of course before Harper, I’ve been masturbating since I was… I actually don’t remember starting, it was a long time ago.

“Well, I’d have porn or I would just be thinking about some girl, Mrs Blackmoor, one of Mom’s big-titted friends. It was never you to start. Sometimes I’d add more chicks or just replace the one I had been thinking about. You were who I called in when, like, I dunno Caitlin wasn’t working for me that day?”

“Oh my god!”

Perla’s face beamed with a smile when she cleared the landing at the top of the staircase. Caitlin wasn’t working! Listen to her. The door to her right was open. It was obviously Richie’s; the foot of the bed had the blankets and sheets kicked into a crumple. Caitlin’s small feet with their painted toes were splayed way wide.

“Not working’s not right,” Richie frowned. He patted Perla’s ass. “Get naked. I’ll strip you for fun sometime later. But this cock is already half spent and like with my fantasies, when you’re called in to pinch hit, the bases are usually loaded.” He frowned at the door. “Baseball metaphors suck.”

“What do you mean not working is wrong?” Perla said, dropping her sweater onto the carpet. Her hands were as unsteady as her knees.

“It’s more I used to get guilty using my best friend’s girl to get myself off,” he said. “But they broke up and now she’s my girlfr... She’s my piece of ass.”

His face was wracked by confusion and unhappiness. He grabbed his cock pulling it so it was hard.

“Stop talking to her and get in here already!” Caitlin gasped. “I’ve been ready to cum since she rang the damned bell and I didn’t come here to fucking be the one who gets me off!”

“She’s such a demanding girl,” Richie said. He stalked over to the bed and twisted Caitlin who squealed. He pulled her ass to the edge of the mattress and slapped his dick to her bright wet pussy. Perla grabbed the door jamb as she pulled her panties off of her ankle.

She and Caitlin met eyes. Caitlin shrieked.

“Perla!”

It would’ve been really easy to start a fight. Caitlin grinning like the Cheshire Cat as her pussy gave way to Richie’s cock.

“I’m just the second girl. It’s not like there’s more of us,” Perla said, out loud as quietly as she could.

“Good point, we’ll pick up the others later,” Richie said. “I really want you guys to be nice to Zita when she shows up. If you need someone to be mean to, bully Oksana. Just make sure it’s foreplay.”

“Start fucking me! I’m this fucking close!”

“Yes, milady,” Richie said. He slapped one of Caitlin’s ankles on his chest and started fucking her. She started bucking her hips upward madly.

Perla walked up against Richie’s back. She slid her hands over his back and around to his chest.

“You heard her, she’s on a hair trigger and she doesn’t want to do it herself. So how about you get your little tongue in there and make our girl pop like a weasel.”

Perla kissed Richie’s neck and hung on a moment longer. She was looking down into the sucking pussy of another woman. This was the kind of thing sluts did. Second girls had to do.

Caitlin snapped her eyelids shut rather than meet Perla’s eyes.

“This bitch’ll pay me back soon enough,” Perla said, feeling better to get her proverbial claws and fangs out.

“She’ll eat my cum out of your ass,” Richie grinned. Caitlin turned red down to her nipples. Perla moved.

Second girls got fucked up the ass too. Her hands shook and her lips twitched as she hitched one leg on the bed and tied up her hair.

Caitlin was always a good smelling girl. But… But… Perla had never had to get her tongue into a pussy before. Please, for the love of God, taste like Richie’s cock.

Perla’s head moved into position.

* * *

Zita couldn’t keep her feet on the ground or her heart from leaping out of her throat. She was smiling crookedly at every almost-thought. She couldn’t ignore Lilith at her side.

Lilith.

Harper.

The Cowie sisters had always been two of the best friends Zita had ever had. Lilith was abrasive and combative and dangerously imaginative. That didn’t mean Lilith wasn’t there through all of the troubles of Zita’s life.

It meant Lilith was responsible for most of them.

Zita reshuffled her backpack on her shoulders. She looked up and down the street. There was no one around. The bus was taking the next right. No one to see her go in and steal Harper’s boyfriend.

“Hey, that’s Caitlin’s car,” Lilith said.

“What?” Zita said, her heart sinking. Oh god! She was so needy her knees were like wet spaghetti. She wasn’t ready to wait for—

“Get your ass moving, you only need to look for cars once,” Lilith said, crossing the street as Zita rushed to keep up.

“What are we gonna do about Caitlin?” Zita said.

“Scare her off?” Lilith shrugged. “Or whatever Harper decides, I guess.”

“What about what Richie decides?”

“Harper likes it when Richie takes control,” Lilith said. “But usually that’s because she seeded the decision he was gonna make all day. If it’s Richie’s decision. It’s Harper’s decision.”

“Agh!” Zita answered, rushing up to the curb as Nat hardly swerved around the high schoolers and came to a jolting stop in the driveway.

“Jesus kids!” Natalie said, stomping out of her car. “Look both ways before you cross the street!”

“Don’t drive like a fucking psycho then!” Zita snapped.

“Hey Nat, is Richie home?” Lilith said.

“He’s not at your place,” Nat said. “Your mom’s in a mood today.”

“Fun…” Lilith said.

“Yeah, it was,” Nat agreed.

* * *

Nat flipped Harper’s phone in her left hand as she frowned. She had never been over Harper’s. It wasn’t like she had any inclination to hang around with her brother and his girlfriend. They were sweet kids, but hardly in her circle of friends.

That was about to change.

Why, though? Nat asked, scratching her head. She couldn’t really get a handle on her feelings. She had been having vivid fantasies and all of them involved her brother. It was a struggle to invite other sex partners into her mind’s eye. Even then, it worked best with girls, because she knew that Richie wasn’t going to be cool with sharing his stable.

His stable?

Like a pimp and his whores?

She was doing her best not to be whistling contentedly when she rang the doorbell at the side door.

Mary Cowie fell more into the image of her older daughter than the younger: heavy but kept after herself with some success. Nat kept reaching for nice things to say. She decided not to say any of them.

“Oh, hi, Mrs Cowie. I’m Nat. Natalie. Richie’s sister. Is Harper around? She left her phone in my car.”

Nat did her best to hold out the phone and smile as she looked the older woman in the eye. Mrs Cowie narrowed her eyes.

“I haven’t seen my daughter since Monday. She’s off god knows where with your pervert of a brother. He is way too fast for my daughter. She could at least take a moment off her back to call home.”

Nat frowned. She hadn’t seen Harper in some time herself. But...

“Well, I lent Richie my car for one of his shifts on Monday night. She might not have had her phone since you’ve seen her.”

“Then go to your house, and check your brother’s bedroom,” Mrs Cowie said. “And tell my daughter to call home when you put that phone in her hand.”

Mrs Cowie shut the door in Nat’s face.

“Rude.”

She smiled though. She was going home. To her brother’s room! The gas pedal seemed much less resistant to her foot at that moment.

* * *

Nat smiled as she entered the house to the melody of multiple girls moaning. Zita rushed into Nat’s back. Lilith shook her head in amazement.

“Motherfucking Richie’s gone full slut!” Lilith said, in glee and slapped Nat and Zita’s shoulders. She frowned and looked at Nat. “Oh, you probably don’t want to hear that about your brother.”

“It might not be my brother, Dad and Mom live here too,” Nat smiled brightly at Lilith. Lilith erupted in laughter.

“Oh my god, you’re nasty,” Lilith said. “Teach me everyth… No, I’m pretty sure, I got it. Teach Zita. She’s trying to shed the goodie goodie and be the…” Lilith tilted her head, closed her eyes. One of those voices, the car was outside, it wasn’t a surprise, was Caitlin. The other… That wasn’t Harper.

“Dude, I’m not gonna be a slut like you two… Uh, like Lilith. Sorry Nat.”

“Good, Richie doesn’t like sluts,” Nat said, smiling.

“He better learn,” Lilith said. “Because I hear two girls and not Harper. Which means she’s probably fucked out and watching. We go up there, Zita, you make it a sixsome.”

“Minimum threshold to use the word orgy,” Nat said. She was stepping on the backs of her sneakers, taking them off without untying the laces. “You guys want a drink?”

“Booze?”

“It’s not like you’re driving,” Nat shrugged. “I’ve seen girls shake like Zita there. She needs her nerves calmed down.”

“I don’t want to wait long enough for a drink,” Zita said. She couldn’t look the other women in the eyes after those words.

“Well I could use a drink,” Lilith said, and grabbed Zita’s arm, pulling her along to the kitchen.

“If I threw a party with Richie, would you guys show up?” Nat asked. The party, not just some clothes shedding orgy the moment she stepped in the door. The party. That’s why she had bought the drugs and the booze. She just needed her brother to pull the dick out of some other sluts and help her bring it in from her car! Jesus.

“Like a real college party? I’m there!” Lilith said. “Zita, you gonna finally man up and go with me to one of those parties? Richie’s gonna be there!”

“Uh, I remember being a high school girl,” Nat shook her head. “Nothing says free drinks like a short skirt in front of frat guys.” Nat tilted her head. “That doesn’t really change when you get to college.”

She grabbed a stepladder from next to the kitchen island and slid it across the tiles to the fridge. Her parents kept the liquor in the small cupboards above, out of reach of Richie and Nat when they were younger. Or that had been the plan. The stepladder had been in the kitchen since they were kids too. Their mom was even shorter than Nat.

“I don’t need a drink,” Zita said. She grabbed Lilith’s fingers and pulled them off of her wrist. Lilith had been leading her friend, but she was hardly restraining Zita. Zita twisted and bolted back through the house towards the stairs.

“Some girls need dick now,” Nat said. She held a bottle of vodka in her left hand. She wasn’t talking about Zita.

“I know how long boys last,” Lilith shrugged. “If he’s got Harper and friends upstairs. I don’t see any reason to hurry and miss out. What are we having?”

“Screwdriver?” Nat frowned, climbing back down the stepladder.

“Pulp in the OJ?”

“Yeah, of course,” Nat said.

“Anything but then!” Lilith slagged out her tongue and grimaced.

Nat frowned and opened the fridge, hanging off the door as she bent in to look. She hit the bottles and boxes with the butt of her vodka bottle as she rhymed off.

“There’s diet coke… Apple juice, no that’s got floaty bits in it… Someone should trash that… Um… Lemonade… Dad’s ginger beer, but that’s really gross… Pineapple juice…”

“Oh, does Richie drink that?” Lilith asked, with heat in her voice.

“I dunno. I like it,” Nat shrugged.

“It’s supposed to make cum taste better… Does it work?”

“You gonna lick my pussy and find out?” Nat scowled.

“Not before you mix me a drink,” Lilith laughed.

“You’re so much more fun than your sister,” Nat said. “Pineapple juice it is.”

* * *

Caitlin bit her lip and ran her left middle and ring fingers hard into her clit. If she had wanted to cum, she’d have been using her right hand. If she had wanted to cum quick, she’d have grabbed the little vibrator she kept buried in the very bottom of her school bag. Jason had bought it for her, before he left in August. When they had promised to still love each other at Christmas break.

She needed Richie. She needed someone new to love her. To keep her. To give her the means of her pleasure. Richie was so good with Harper. Richie was perfect.

She switched to her right hand. Just for a moment. She wouldn’t dare cum until he came back from whatever piece of shit would ring the doorbell during sex! What a complete asshole.

She closed her eyes, hearing the voices of Richie and some woman downstairs. Harper? Maybe, it was impossible to make out what she was saying. Harper was always like that, quiet next to Richie.

Quiet wasn’t going to work.

She summoned every ounce of willpower she could and growled on a smile:

“Stop talking to her and get in here already! I’ve been ready to cum since she rang the damned bell and I didn’t come here to fucking be the one who gets me off!”

Loud worked. She had to differentiate herself from Harper somehow. Being hot and in shape wasn’t enough. She didn’t have the tits or ass like Burger King girl or—

“Perla!” Caitlin shrieked, opening her eyes when Richie touched her knee. Her eyes clashed with the naked cheerleader in the doorway, picking her panties off her ankle.

* * *

Zita climbed the stairs on sock feet. Her heart was loud enough to give her approach away but she still didn’t want to disrupt the moaning orchestra as an interruption. She was just going to join in, not take over.

Just because her dad had talked her mom out of a relationship didn’t mean that was what Zita was going to do with Richie.

But if there was a way…

She shook her head. She loved Harper. She loved Lilith. And Richie. Was Richie worth the best friends she had ever known?

Easily.

She looked at the clothes, some other girl’s, strewn over the steps and across the hall towards the open door of Richie’s room. Zita stopped, leaning over the railing and looking towards the kitchen.

She couldn’t see Lilith and Nat bickering at each other over drinks. Zita looked back at the front door. She closed her eyes and moved her hands to start stripping.

What if his parents came home?

Mrs Jackson worked with Zita’s mom. Oh god.

Zita took her hands away from the hem of her shirt. She wasn’t the kind of girl who could strip herself down in the hallway.

Not without Richie encouraging her to.

She worried her panties were squelching louder than her heart was beating as she climbed the rest of the stairs. This was crazy!

She couldn’t stop smiling.

She felt good. She had been running, taking care of herself, eating right for years. She knew how to be hungry, how to direct it at running her route faster, at getting better grades, away from sweets like Harper always failed to.

Zita directed that hunger straight up the stairs. She’d put her all into making Richie happy. She’d be the absolute best lay anyone had ever been.

But Harper had a hell of a head start. From everything Lilith had said, the few times Zita had walked in front of Harper’s closed door, and the sheer stupid grin on Richie’s face every week. Harper had put the work into being a good lay.

Zita had tried a few more guys than Harper. Three more. Four total. Richie was about to be five. And Harper makes six. Harper wasn’t a guy though. But if you got invited into the bed of the guy you had to steal, you didn’t kick the girl out right away. You got your face dirty and your fingers wet.

Right?

And was that Caitlin? And oh my god!

“Perla?”

Zita stared aghast in the doorway. She wanted to duck behind the wall as she grabbed the attention of the three in the bed. Caitlin was on the bottom, face down, half of her moans were muffled by the pillow she tried not to chew on. Richie was bottomed out in the spread of the redhead’s legs. Perla hung off of Richie’s shoulder, reaching under the lifted right leg of Caitlin. Perla obviously had quite the grip because Caitlin couldn’t speak a syllable that made sense.

“Zita!” Richie bellowed.

“Oh my god, isn’t she like a freshman or something?” Perla growled at Zita. “She’s a kid.”

“You, huh, made it!” Richie said, his body slapping into Caitlin. He squeezed the redhead’s bubbly ass cheek and tightened the arm he had slung over Perla’s bare shoulder.

“I’m barely half a year younger than Richie,” Zita crossed her arms over her tits, almost, she put them down to her side. “Room for one more?”

“Al—fuck—ways…” Richie said.

“At least she’s not hotter than me,” Perla said. Caitlin bellowed out a geyser of spit as Perla twisted her whole arm from the shoulder.

“Whatever little lies you need to tell yourself,” Richie said, biting the shell of Perla’s ear as he closed his eyes and stuttered through a zigzagging hump against Caitlin’s bum.

“Fuck!” He spat out Perla’s ear and nuzzled his nose into her shoulder as he paddled Caitlin’s ass lightly. His hips were still moving, but the violence in his fuck was gone.

“I’m not too late?” Zita said, hoping.

“Oh,” Richie looked up and smiled as he met her eyes.”Come in and cuddle.”

He slipped his cock from Caitlin and set it on the cleft of her ass as he breathed heavily and hard. He moaned and wore the happiest stupid smile Zita had ever seen on a boy.

She remembered the happy smiles on her boyfriends. Richie’s was even brighter, sloppier, and boyish. Zita was going to have to get much much better at sex.

Practice makes perfect.

She started taking off her clothes, with a look over her shoulder, she was happy to see that the stairwell was still empty. She shut the door with her heel. She pushed in the knob and turned it.

Lilith would be a problem when she didn’t find Harper upstairs.

* * *

Flo sat in her car. The directions to Richie’s home typed into her phone’s GPS. She just had to click Start Trip. She could be on her way.

He was a teenager.

He lived with his parents.

She really needed to get laid.

She shouldn’t do it. Not like the other night. Look at all of the girls climbing over him. Flo was no contest for Oksana let alone that pretty little redhead. She touched her breast. She could go back inside. She had bought fresh batteries. A twenty four pack was sitting right on her night table.

She’d see him tonight anyway.

She grabbed her phone and checked the time. Shit! She had to be at work by four! Fuck fuck fuck! She scooped up her phone and bludgeoned the driverside door right into her ex-brother-in-law. Frankie moaned and kicked as he fell onto the snow-covered grass.

“Oh… Flo… Why? Why would you do that?”

“I didn’t see you,” she said. “I got you that job. You’re not supposed to come over here.”

“I need a favor.”

“I’m out of favors, Frankie,” she said. “Go on. Do I need to call your brother?”

“No…” Frankie sat up. “Can you just give me a phone number?”

“What?” she said. “No, you know I’m not comfortable with you having my number. If you need to get hold of me, you call the restaurant.”

“But… Not your number. I called the restaurant.”

“You’re not making any sense,” she said. “Now go on. I need to get changed for work.”

“I just wanna get in touch with Richie Jackson,” he said. “You can give me his number.”

Flo glared at Frankie sharply enough that he flinched.

“What? We’re friends...”

“Then why don’t you have his number?” she asked. “Do you even have a phone?”

“I was gonna ask to borrow your phone, but you’re angry,” he said.

“Go home.”

“No,” he said, getting up. “I really need… Really need Richie’s number.”

“First of all, I don’t have the personal numbers of our co-workers on hand,” she lied. Basically the whole night shift was in her phone. “And if I did, I can’t give out other people’s private information. More importantly, I don’t want you bothering anyone. Not while you’re all fucked up.”

She gestured up and down him. His jacket was disgusting. She had calculated to make sure he only ever had a shift every two weeks or his uniform would’ve fallen into the same state.

“Go on, Frankie. I’ll see you next time you have to work,” she said.

“Right… Is Richie working tonight?”

“I can’t give you his private information.” She turned and started towards her place. She really did need to change and get to work. She couldn’t go with her hair and makeup like she was going trolling for a date. God, what was wrong with her! She screamed when Frankie touched her shoulder at the door.

“Jesus, you’re jumpy,” he said, taking his hand back. “Look, Flo… It’s just… Shit, I should’ve asked Natalie.”

“Who the fuck is Natalie?” Flo asked.

“Oh, um, Richie’s sister and—”

“No.”

“What?”

“I’m not helping you chase down some girl, Frankie,” she said. “If you want to get to his sister, you’re not going there through me.”

“What?”

“Go now. Or I’m calling Don,” Flo said, hands on her hips.

“God, you’re such a bitch!” Frankie’s face twisted in anger. Flo did her best not to flinch. She had no experience with violent men. Frankie was mostly harmless, but he was unpredictable and he did just flare up in a way she had never seen before. She steadied her right leg that she had stepped back with.

“Go, Frankie. Now.”

And he did. But he might not next time.

* * *

Lilith sighed and swirled the bottom half of her drink. She reclined in the chair and her hair hung down as she stared at the ceiling. “They closed the door.”

“You sound like you’re going to go up and open it.” Nat was surprised she could hide the fact that that was her immediate goal.

“I am…” Lilith said. “I mean, I get it. I wouldn’t get all freaky and polyamorous at home with Mom either. But, I know Harper. She points out pretty girls when she doesn’t think she can get Richie interested with her own body.”

“Bit of a non sequitur.” Nat tried to return the direction back to going upstairs and… What? Joining in an orgy? Making it an orgy.

She didn’t like the idea. You didn’t fuck somebody with his girlfriend. You fucked somebody behind his girlfriend’s back.

You didn’t fuck your brother.

She gulped down her drink.

“I mean, imagine inviting your brother up to one of your crazy things? I promised I’d look after Zita. Or more like I steamrolled her into inviting me. But now that I’m here,” Lilith said. “I’m more than a little freaked out.”

“Yeah?” Nat said.

“Yeah,” Lilith looked at the empty glass in Nat’s hand. Lilith slung back her own drink quickly. “Oh shit, how are you not running out of here rather than listening to that?”

Lilith pointed to the ceiling. Nat frowned when she looked down from the overhead light. The sound didn’t quite travel with the door closed. The noise was just heavy breathing now. Then the sound of feet rushing across the hall to the washroom and two slamming shut doors.

“I, um, I guess I’m just a really cool sister,” Nat said.

“Yeah, you are. Interested in a trade?”

“No.”

“Wow, was expecting a little bit more joke to that,” Lilith chuckled standing up. “Thanks for the drink.”

“Yeah… Party?”

“I’m in.”

“He’s off tonight,” Nat said.

“Yeah, looks like he’s busy though,” Lilith chuckled. “Besides, it’s gonna be a shitty party tonight. Wait till the weekend.”

“Plus I can get a better venue,” Nat said.

“A venue?” Perla asked, wrapped up in Richie’s bathrobe.

“I’m throwing a little thing,” Nat said. “You and the rest of the, um,” Nat smirked and pointed to the ceiling with her finger, smiling knowingly, “entertainment are definitely welcome.”

Lilith had the blood drained from her face as she looked over the former cheerleader. Lilith’s lips were pulled tight and her eyes wide.

“Richie needs some water, where do you keep the glasses?” Perla asked. Nat pointed to the cupboard next to the sink.

Lilith stormed by Perla, who only managed to dodge the colliding shoulder Lilith aimed purposefully.

Caitlin?

Maybe. Caitlin was lonely and a good friend and safer and more vanilla than Harper, by their shared stories anyway.

Zita?

More likely, Zita was still more of a kid in Harper’s eyes. Yeah, a cute very fuckable barely legal teenager kinda kid, but definitely not a threat to Richie’s heart.

Perla?

Fucking Perla?!

No. Just no.

“Harper!” Lilith shouted as she stomped up the stairs.

* * *