The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: A Hill of Beans

Author: Redsliver

Chapter 7

* * *

Richie lay back with Caitlin snuggled tightly in the crook of his left arm. She was leaning on the nerve and his fingers were starting to tingle with pins and needles. He shook her lightly but she stared at the ceiling dead to the world.

“Jesus Christ!” Caitlin sighed and forced a long deep breath. “Perla and Zita and…”

“What about me?” Zita asked. She stood at the foot of the bed. She unzipped her jeans and shimmied them down her hips. She frowned worriedly at Caitlin. Zita stepped out of her jeans, wearing only a lacy pair of red panties and her socks.

“Your tits are even better than mine!” Caitlin sighed. “Am I gonna be the ugliest one in this gr—”

“Harper!” Lilith’s voice shocked the three of them as she shouted up the stairs. Caitlin tumbled off Richie’s arm as he struggled up into a sitting position. Zita straightened her back, squared her shoulders and swept her hair back over her ears. Her hands twitched as she tried to decide whether she should put them on her hips or cross them in front of her belly.

“I’m so sorry!” Caitlin scrambled up Richie’s back and whispered in his ear. “I wasn’t even thinking of Harper! Oh my god! I mean Harper’s not ugly… But she’s… you know… and oh shit!”

The bedroom door slammed inward with Lilith’s fist tight around the knob. She stomped in, barely looking over her naked best friend. She strode straight for Richie.

I haven’t beaned her yet. Richie was thinking. He was trying to drum up excuses. His eyes were on Lilith. She looked so much like her sister but fitter. The same thick dark brown hair, the same sharp blue-gray eyes, the clear skin and dick-sucking-lips. Even her tits and ass were round in the same way.

Looking the same as Harper… But with her flat stomach and thin waist…

He was looking in Lilith’s eyes when his dick got hard once more. After a run through Caitlin and Perla, he seemed shocked to reach down and find the result.

“Fucking Perla?!” Lilith growled as she strode to the edge of the bed. She bit her bottom lip and shot her head around the room. “Where the fuck is Harper?!”

“Lil, I—”

She turned hard on Richie.

“Where’s my sister?”

“Why don’t you call her?” Caitlin asked.

“Because apparently she left her phone in Nat’s car for days and didn’t have a fucking panic attack!” Lilith screeched. Her face went white and her strength “Unless she did? Is she OK?”

Richie tried to speak but his throat was dry. Why wasn’t his cock going down from worry?

“It’s Harper. She hated Perla,” Zita volunteered, “But she wants her stud boyfriend to show off and put that bitch in her place. She’s probably waiting somewhere to hear all about it.”

“That’s not—” Richie caught himself and detoured from what he knew. “...a bad guess.”

“Oh my god!” Lilith put her hands over her face and flopped down on the edge of the bed. She took a deep breath. They all heard Perla’s feet on the stairs. Lilith zipped like lightning across the room. She slammed the door shut and pushed in the knob to lock it.

“She was getting Richie a glass of water,” Zita said.

“She has to give him the glass of water,” Caitlin added.

Lilith looked over them.

“What the hell?”

“Caitlin, ugh, how about you explain things?” Richie said. “Every time I try to explain myself, I just make things worse.”

“Yeah, your fights with Harper were neither of you figuring out what the other was trying to say until me or Caitlin translated you to Harp,” Lilith said.

The knob rattled. Perla knocked on the door.

“I got your water, Richie!” she said in a bright voice.

“Thanks, Perla!” Richie said, frowning. The lock rattled again. There was a lull and then Perla tried again, harder and more violently this time.

“Did you really have to fuck that emptyheaded braindead bully?” Lilith said.

“I think the bigger question is how much did Perla need it,” Caitlin said. “A little bit of Richie’s dick and she’s become just the nicest most helpful little bitch to play fetch with.”

More knocks hammered the door.

“Richie! Your water!”

“Is she brain damaged?” Lilith said, she stepped back from the door and watched the knob rattle again. “I almost feel bad for the bitch I wanted to see hit by a bus.”

“Richie!”

“Shh… There’s a trick to it…”

“Oh, shit! Nat’s home!” Richie scrambled off the bed and to his dresser wagging his bare and hard dick at Lilith as he rushed past her.

“Harper never said you had a big cock before,” Lilith frowned.

“If she saw any others, they were in porn,” Zita tried to explain.

Lilith frowned. She looked around at Caitlin, her sister’s best friend, and Zita, her own best friend. Richie stomped into a pair of boxers. There was a click and the knob turned. Lilith shrieked when she was hit by the door. Richie turned, freaking out as his cock punched through the front hole of his boxers. Caitlin brushed back her sex messed hair but stood taller. Zita’s hands moved from her hips to across her belly to back on her hips.

“Nat!”

“Oh, why are you wearing boxers when the girls are naked? That’s no fun for them,” Nat said, head tilted as she looked at her brother’s dick.

“You needed the water,” Perla rushed over and she audibly sighed in relief when he took the glass from her hands. He barely took a sip before he realized his cock was out and dragged Perla between himself and Nat as a shield.

Richie’s sister snapped out of her hypnosis.

“You find your sister?” Nat said, touching Lilith’s shoulder. Lilith jumped.

“No!” Lilith growled. “And he’s fucking this whore!”

“I’m not a whore,” Perla said. “I never had sex with anyone I didn’t lo—” She clamped her jaw shut.

“No one believes that,” Caitlin snorted. “You fuck for power. You’re not gonna get power over Harper. One word from her and we don’t get to come back.”

“Is that true?” Perla gasped.

“It had better be!” Lilith said.

“So, I’m throwing a party,” Nat rolled her eyes. “I got a bunch of beer in the car we need to unload and—”

“You’re not throwing it here! Mom and Dad aren’t going anywhere for months. They hate your friends.”

Nat shrugged. “They like yours. Look how cute they are. I love your freckles Caitlin.”

Caitlin put a hand over her breasts and glared daggers at Nat.

“Get out of my room!” Richie said. Nat stepped her foot back into the hallway.

“Yeah there’s a dress code,” Zita said, trying to be brave.

“Oh is that all?” Nat said, grabbing the hem of her shirt. Richie bolted across the room and shut the door hard in his sister’s face just as he saw the wire of her bra.

Richie tried to smile as he put his back to the door and looked at the girls around the room. Zita was still nervously posed in her panties at the end of the bed. She had slipped her socks off her feet. Her toes wiggled on her socks. Her fingers drummed on her hips. She almost forgot to breathe.

Caitlin was laying on her side on the bed. She looked well and hard fucked, as she was. Her hair was a mess of red tangles that stuck out awkwardly around the back of her skull. She was too tired and satisfied to show much modesty in covering up, but she was hardly showing off either. She looked like she could use some real sleep.

Perla leaned on his dresser. She brushed her hair back with her hand. She was doing her best to look aloof and apart from the others. She was naked and her brown skin was darkened with her blush. She ground her teeth and looked away with an imperious sniff when Richie met her eyes.

Lilith was uncomfortably close. She was folding and unfolding her fingers in and out of fists. She was also looking over the other women in the room. She reached up and pulled her hair and turned back to Richie.

“Is Harper OK—”

“Of course she is!”

“OK with all of this,” Lilith glowered at the interruption. “I can get a fling with Zita or a pity-fuck for Caity.”

“Hey!”

Lilith absently shoved her left handed middle finger at Caitlin. “But Perla…”

“And that big-titty girl from work,” Perla added. She was hoping Lilith would tear this whole thing apart. Clearly the black girl and the redhead were just flings and pity-fucks. Perla was something different.

“She… Harper would love to know that Perla could only manage what she could,” Richie said. “Um… And she wouldn’t actually want to see it.”

“Oh god! She went down the street to get a fucking milkshake didn’t she?” Lilith pinched her nose. “She can’t take the exercise anymore so she figured she had to buy you off to cheat on her fucking diet. Oh my god Harper.”

“That… Harper wouldn’t…” Caitlin tilted her head. “Oh my god, why didn’t I see it earlier?”

“That’s not…” But Richie sighed. They were filling in their own fucking blanks about Harper. They wouldn’t believe him anyway. “Actually, I, um, sold Harper to an evil witch. Well, I think she was evil. And am using that windfall to collect myself a harem.”

Lilith snorted when she laughed. She flicked her eyes around. She turned back. “I’m hugely insulted you didn’t collect me.”

“As you should be,” Perla snapped.

“He’s a boy, he’s barely made plans, now that he’s tripping over you, he’s gonna fall right up your twat,” Caitlin rolled her eyes.

“And then I was gonna top it off with Gabrielle Xu, you know with those backstage passes I have,” Richie smiled.

“You fucking legend!” Lilith said, slapping both hands into his chest. “Oh my god! Of course you did. That cheesy shit! Harper’s all over that!”

She rushed in and hugged him.

“Lil?”

“Look, whatever Harper agreed to. Make that night all about her,” Lilith said, looking up. “And send her home after you chase all of us for the night. I need to screw her head back on straight.”

“Maybe not all of the way straight?” Zita said.

“Oh and…” Lilith cracked Richie across the face with a slap. Zita gasped. Caitlin rolled across the bed to get her bare feet down on the floor. Perla stepped forward, claws out. Richie had to pull Lilith aside and catch Perla.

“Calm the shit down!” He barked. Everyone stopped.

“Zita’s a fucking little romantic nitwit!” Lilith said, crossing her arms over her tits and pulling in tight. She didn’t want to escalate any further. She certainly didn’t want to apologize.

“Bitch!” Zita said, but she was calm and cool during the snap.

“Caitlin’s rebounding and no one gives two fucks about that user over there,” Lilith sneered at Perla. “Harper, that’s you and her. But Zita? You’re really gonna hurt my girl if you don’t open your fucking eyes.”

“Alright,” Richie said, putting Perla’s hands down at her sides. “And what if I don’t know the fuck I’m doing?”

“Oh my fuck! Boys!” Caitlin snarled.

“Obviously, you don’t,” Lilith said. “So, I’m gonna protect my girl. And I’m gonna keep you on the straight and narrow.”

“What?”

“And you’re gonna hurry the fuck up, I wanna get her out of here before Harper gets back,” Lilith started unbuttoning her top. “Caity, Perla, you already had your fling. Go do whatever whores do elsewhere.”

“Don’t call them whores,” Richie said, grabbing Lilith’s jaw.

“Sorry, Caity.”

“Do you want me to go?” Caitlin asked.

Richie frowned. His parents would be home soon. More girls later, meant more cats to herd out the door.

“Yeah, I’ll call you,” he said. “Get Perla’s number for me.”

“I can just—”

“That was your cue to leave,” Lilith said. She was giggling giddily as she showed off her bra. “Zita, c’mere.”

“Fine, I’m probably gonna be late for work anyways,” Perla said. She walked over and kissed Richie before seeking out the clothes she had dropped on the floor.

“Can you give me a ride into town at least?” Caitlin asked, her own clothes tucked in her elbow. She opened the door and Perla walked out after her shirt on the stairs.

“I’m not dropping you off anywhere,” Perla said. “Straight to the diner.”

“No, that’s cool. That’s not far from where I need to go.”

“Why don’t you go down the street and check in on Harper,” Lilith said. “If she’s gonna blow about me being here, I’d rather get that over with right away and—”

“It’s fine,” Richie said. “I got that covered. Close the door.”

And Richie was alone in the room with Lilith and Zita.

* * *

Nat was on the floor of the bathroom, with her head against the wall of the shower. Just some sheetrock, water pipes, and boards between herself and Richie’s room. She had her ankles up on the lip of the tub. She was doing her best to stay quiet, ears open as she closed her eyes and listened through the wall.

Get to the action! Fucking Lilith! That bitch doesn’t shut up.

Nat ran her hand smoothly over her bare pussy. she licked her lips and put her ear to the tile wall behind her. She nearly jumped out of her skin when the door opened.

“Oh,” Perla said, glaring at Nat. “I don’t care. I have to pee.”

She walked by Nat and sat down on the toilet. She was still mostly unclothed, but as the sound of her pee started she slipped her tits into her bra cups and closed the hooks behind her.

“You should just use the showerhead,” Perla said, after a roll of her shoulders. “Or you could buy a proper vibrator like an adult.”

“Yeah, but then I wouldn’t be able to eavesdrop,” Nat said.

“Oh, yeah, his room’s there. And yours is there?” Perla pointed to either wall, but Nat couldn’t see through the wall blocking in the tub. “Your brother’s that interesting?”

“He is, lately. When he’s had four willing girls come to his room. Girls not like Harper.”

“The sister’s basically just like Harper. They even sound the same,” Perla said, rolling out some toilet paper. “Except Lilith’s actually pretty. The whore.”

“You’re just a cunt,” Nat said. “Just be that. Just be the cunt he dumps his load in and don’t try to pretend you’re good for anything else.”

“My dad is rich,” Perla said, defensively.

“Yeah, that’s what your dad is good for,” Nat said. “You’re just gonna cost him money and time until he’s dead.”

“Have fun cranking it to your own brother,” Perla said, flushing the toilet and walking over to the sink.

“Thank you, I will.” Nat scowled and put her ear back to the tile. They weren’t talking anymore. Was that Zita? That was probably Zita. The Cowie sister’s were a bit more nasal and strident. That sounded sweet.

But why couldn’t she hear Richie?!

Perla walked out fully dressed.

“Don’t slow me down, Caitlin,” she said, angrily.

“You’re the one wasting more time,” Caitlin growled back.

“You wanted me to piss myself?”

Nat frowned, got to her feet, tiptoed to the bathroom door and closed it. She climbed back into the tub and put her ear to the wall. She closed her eyes.

She had to bite inside her cheek to keep from making Zita’s same noises.

* * *

Lilith had to admit this was exciting in a way sex had never been before. She had always felt like she was the center of attention, but Zita was here now. If Lilith wasn’t at her best, then Zita could steal the spotlight.

The very thought grabbed Lilith by the brainstem and yanked like it was starting a chainsaw.

Richie was… Well he was Richie. He had always been kinda cute. Good for Harper, Lilith used to think. Really good for Harper. But good for Caitlin? For Zita? For Perla?

But those three had put aside the idea they were supposed to get the guy to work up for them. Caitlin, maybe. Her long distance thing was crumbling and…

Perla wasn’t even worth the brainpower to figure out. There was some kind of game there. Lilith had managed to send the perpetual queen bee away and keep Richie to herself. To herself and Zita.

Zita was starry-eyed and in love. With Richie. OK, sure, he was a good dude. But… Really?

“Richie…” Lilith sang as she slipped the last of her clothes off and stepped forward naked. She put her arms around him and his arm snaked around her waist. She put her lips towards his ear. “I don’t know what you’ve been doing but, I care more about my sister and best friend. So I need you to put this on hold and think this through.”

Her hand had grabbed his cock and was running up and down it slowly.

“You’re not making it easy,” he said, on a breath. He lifted her chin and leaned in and smelled her hair. She bit her lip. He smelled like pussy and hard work.

He opened his eyes. The way he had looked at her when she had first entered the room was gone.

“You and Harper have very different taste in shampoo.”

“Hers smell too much,” Lilith said. “And they’re all so girly. I like it a bit more subtle.”

“You’ve never been subtle in your life,” he said, grinning as he reached down and picked her fingers off his cock. “Zita?”

“Yeah?” Zita rushed over and grabbed Richie’s elbow.

“The plastic drawers in the closet, top one has a clean blanket,” he said.

She inferred, nodded, and dashed away like an obedient puppy.

Richie grabbed Lilith’s shoulder and pivoted around her towards the bed. She stared, watching Zita be so… in love that she was just doing what was asked of her. Lilith turned and watched Richie pull the comforter from the bed. That was still wet with Caitlin. Lilith was happy they were changing it too.

Zita rushed to the far side of the bed and tossed one edge of a fresh blanket to Richie. He grabbed the corner as they laid it out.

Lilith watched Zita.

Lilith could muscle in and get Richie to focus on her.

She was here to make sure her girlfriend was taken care of. She crossed around the bed behind Zita.

Zita was such a musclehead jock. Her legs and ass were firm and strong. Her titties poked out from her skinny torso. Lilith was doughier and curvier next to Zita. She frowned, looked over at Richie’s eyes. He smiled.

In for a penny. Thank god Perla and Caitlin were gone.

Thank God Harper wasn’t here to witness.

Lilith reached her arms under Zita’s elbows and grabbed her best friend’s tits.

“What the fuck are you doing?!” Zita asked, clutching Lilith’s hands and staring down at her friend’s pale fingers across Zita’s dark chest.

“Isn’t she gorgeous, Richie?” Lilith asked, she tried butting her knee in between Zita’s legs, but Lilith was significantly taller and Zita clamped her knees shut.

“She’s amazing,” Richie agreed.

“Christ!” Zita gasped when Lilith licked her neck. “Since when have you gone gay?”

“I gotta make sure my girl gets it right,” Lilith said. “Can you really trust boys?”

“I can trust Richie! Harper’s not quiet! I’ve heard him dozens of times! And I just saw him with Caitlin! I don’t need your help like this!”

Richie was laughing as he climbed up on the bed. He walked on his knees over to where the two high schoolers were bickering. He reached down and grabbed the unlicked side of Zita’s neck. He did the same to the farside of Lilith’s neck.

“Do you know what sounds really fun?” he said, smirking evilly.

Lilith could feel herself being pulled towards his forward jutting erection. Zita hadn’t needed to be pulled. Richie gripped Lilith’s neck tighter.

“Are you here or are you not?” he asked, eye to eye with Lilith.

Zita moaned like she was the one getting oral when her lips clamped around the head of Richie’s cock.

“I’m here,” Lilith said. She dropped down to her knees, but her hands never left Zita’s tits. Lilith worried for just a couple of heartbeats before she brought her mouth to the side of Richie’s cock.

She had not committed to kissing Zita. Lilith really didn’t want to eat her friend out either. She wouldn’t mind using her hands. Zita felt great, her tits anyway. Lilith felt the side of her best friend’s mouth against the edge of her lips.

She flashed her eyes up at Richie. Richie stroked her bangs from her face.

She liked that look. Boys did that a lot, but sometimes when she got them this far they just looked smug.

Richie was excited to have her. Then his eyes flicked over to Zita’s eyes. Lilith narrowed her glare.

She had to make herself stand out!

She let go of Zita and slipped down away from Zita’s spitty lips. Lilith shouldered Zita into a higher squat and got her face deep under Richie. Lilith took his sac in her mouth and ran the shaft of his cock over her cheekbone and into Zita’s mouth.

Richie stuttered and slouched.

“Goddammit! You girls are a great team!”

Lilith froze when Zita grabbed Lilith’s tit and asscheek. Girls’ hands were so much smaller and they didn’t feel the same on her skin. Yet, Lilith was flushing red and heating up all the same. She growled, vibrating the balls on her tongue. Richie gleefully groaned.

“Oh my god! If I hadn’t fucked Caity all day, I’d be off the edge right now!”

Lilith and Zita frowned around their full mouths. Zita popped off first.

“Good! Because we can do more than suck your dick!” Zita said. She stood up, pulling Lilith off of Richie’s balls. They spat out of her mouth with webs of spit. She slapped her hand on the bed and rushed up around him. He looked at her, but his hands went to Zita.

“Shit!” Lilith swore as she lost his attention.

“You alright?” Richie asked, lifting Zita easily. She jumped to add momentum. He rolled her straight over him. Zita accidentally shoved her knee into Lilith’s gut. Lilith gasped as her face purpled and the air rushed from her lungs.

“Oh my god!” Richie said, muttering an apology as he straddled over Zita’s leg and grabbed Lilith. He rubbed her back and held her belly as she choked down half a breath and gasped it back out again.

“You left me breathless,” Lilith said, stroking his chin.

“I did that.” Zita said, smugly.

“Then maybe I should be fucking you,” Lilith saw the light bloom across Richie’s face when she said that. Fuck! She was not gonna back down. Fingers! Or he’ll make you use your tongue!

“Lil!” Zita squealed when Lilith grabbed her pussy and thigh. Lilith began rubbing hard and she pushed her face up towards Richie. Richie grabbed her hair. He almost kissed her. Her eyes went shut. He lost his will when he looked into those familiar eyelids and lips.

He wasn’t ready for that.

She hadn’t been fed a bean.

Don’t play with fire!

Lilith squealed when she found herself shoved down, chest to chest with Zita. Zita twisted her face and clenched her jaw, smiling worriedly as Richie climbed over her legs.

“Don’t just lay there, Zita,” Richie said. “Pay her back.”

“No, let me do—” Lilith squealed as Zita’s hands slapped to Lilith’s tits with an audible clap. “Zita!”

Zita was kissing the hell out of Lilith. Lilith would’ve pulled away like Richie had. His hand was on the back of her head. He pushed her into her best friend.

Oh my god!

Lilith tried to bat away Zita’s tongue with her own, but that was just playing into the kiss. She couldn’t believe herself. At least it was Zita. She loved Zita. Just not like the way Richie was going.

“You gotta keep moving your fingers. I’m supposed to be paying you back and you’re not providing the service anymore,” Zita said, but kissed Lilith again before Lilith could answer. Lilith flexed her fingers. Zita stuck to her fingers.

Richie circled his cockhead through the rise of Lilith’s bare pussy. Sisters alike again. He closed his eyes, felt her entrance and pushed inside of her.

He wasn’t sure if he wanted it to feel just the same or incredibly different.

Mostly familiar gut-punched him. Enough to notice it wasn’t Harper. Way more like Harper than Caitlin turned out to be. He should pull out, switch to Zita.

No.

Lilith had come to him.

He was inside her without the magic.

He wasn’t gonna fuck that up.

He set his jaw. He tightened his fingers in her hair. He slapped her ass. She was soft and her skin turned swiftly red.

Lilith couldn’t believe it. Richie was fucking her harder than she had ever been fucked before. Zita was covering all of the foreplay for him. If Lilith slipped and dug her fingers too hard into Zita, Zita would yank Lilith’s nipples until it hurt.

That meant war.

They growled at each other and their teeth clacked together. All the while Richie’s cock slid full in and out of Lilith.

Zita was squirming and Lilith had to ground the heel of her palm into Zita’s pussy to pin her flat on the bed. Zita’s nails scraped along Lilith’s tits. She shivered. They had never been this rough with each other. Lilith had never been this rough in her fights with Harper. She had no idea how to handle herself.

If she wasn’t getting fucked much better than she had expected, she might’ve been angry. She didn’t know how she felt. Except for the pleasure.

“Lil! Lilith!” Zita gasped letting go of her kiss. Lilith hadn’t realized how many breaths she couldn’t take in her kiss-fight with Zita. She gasped madly.

“Holy shit!” The clamp and spasm of a Cowie pussy. He had felt it a lot on his fingers or through a condom. “Shit!”

He gasped, yanked free, and sprayed himself over the curve of Lilith’s ass, pooling in the small of her back. He leaned forward gasping. Zita kept mewling in a rising-falling mess. Lilith collapsed her weight down on her friend.

“Hey Nat! Is Richie home! There’s groceries to bring in from the car!”

Richie didn’t register the clacking squeaking of heels on the bathtub through the wall. Zita’s ears caught every bump and slip.

“OK,” Lilith said, rolling off Zita. She frowned, realizing she just slapped the spending down into the new blanket, and worse covering her whole back. “We should get dressed.”

“You go help your Dad,” Zita said, “Or do you need help?”

“I’d get dressed quietly if I were you two,” Nat said, quietly sticking her head in the door. “Dad’s not as open minded as Harper.”

* * *

Caitlin snacked on the bag of chicken tenders, feeling miserable for herself. It was cool out, more spring than winter at least. She was still glad for her parka.

She wished she had a habit like smoking to help pass the time. Smoking keeps you thin. She shoved another deep fried fast food reformed and battered chicken nugget into her mouth. She only tasted the sticky liquid sugar dipping sauce.

Oksana finally drove into the parking lot. Caitlin wolfed down the last tender. Two full orders. She felt like a blimp.

“Hi!” she said, to the brown haired girl in the formless uniform shirt. “I’m—”

“Richie’s friend who doesn’t know how to share?” Oksana interrupted. “Caitlin or something?” Though, in Oksana’s mind it was Katelyn.

“Yeah, Caitlin and just one of the bad at sharing girls. No one’s really good at sharing boys,” Caitlin said. “I’m collecting phone numbers. I got Perla’s and I’ve had Zita, Harper, and Lilith for ages.”

“He should have my number,” Oksana said and then frowned. “Or maybe not. I work front and drive-thru. I never had to call him to cover a shift for me… Give me your phone.”

“Thanks,” Caitlin said. “I think he’ll appreciate me doing this.”

“Scoring brownie points?” Oksana asked. “I was hoping guys were easier than girls. Titties and go! You know?”

“Kinda,” Caitlin said. “But I don’t have your tits.”

“Or brown girl’s ass.”

“Fuck you,” Caitlin said, taking her phone back. “Or Zita’s legs.”

“What’s a Zita?”

“A high school girl.”

“Oh, that sounds fun,” Oksana said. “Later Cait.”

“Caitlin, or Caity.”

“Sure,” Oksana shrugged. “I got a shift.”

“Have fun?”

“At Burger King?”

“Do the people suck?”

“Just one, but he only works every two weeks,” Oksana said. “Night.”

“Yeah,” Caitlin said, ordering up an uber. Go home? Go see Harper? Would Harper be going back to Richie’s? She had to try right. She hoped the kids were gone and—

“Hi, you know Richie?”

Caitlin looked up. The guy in front of her had shaggy fair brown hair and way too little meat on his bones. He had his hands shoved in through the opposite wrists of his too thin for the weather jacket.

“Uh, yeah,” she said.

“Cool, I don’t have my phone. Can you give him a call for me?”

* * *