The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hindsight is 2020

by Pan

Chapter 1

“What a year, right?”

I blinked twice, before glancing over at my sister, Lyla.

It’s weird how much of a difference a few years can make, hey?

I’m just three years older than my sister. That doesn’t sound like much, but…I dunno man, it sometimes feels like we’re from completely different generations. I was already out of high school when TikTok came along, so I’ve never so much as Tik’d a Tok, whereas my sister just seems to live on it.

Admittedly, I’ve never been much of an internet person. I’m more outdoorsy. I played baseball all through high school and college, and most of my friends come from that sphere. Like, my girlfriend Maddie was a cheerleader. Some people joke about what a stereotypical couple we are—the jock dating the cheerleader—but...well, she still has the uniform, and yeah: she’ll wear it for me on special occasions.

That’s worth any number of dumb jokes, I’ll tell you that.

Whereas my sister…I mean, Lyla only ever goes outside when she has to. And not to be mean, but that’s sort of reflected in how she looks. Me and my mom and dad are all quite fit, while my sister’s…dumpy, I guess would be the word. She sits on her computer all day, getting into online brawls and doing god knows what else.

We’ve never really gotten along, but that’s never really been an issue…until this year.

2020. What a year, right?

When the pandemic hit and the colleges closed, Maddie and I decided to come stay with my parents for a while. And when it became obvious that the pandemic wasn’t going away any time soon, my girlfriend left.

Not the relationship, just the house.

If you were feeling generous, you could say it was any number of things. My parents are boisterous (being cooped up has driven them as mad as me), I’m sure I can be a bit of a pill to spend all day every day with…

But everyone knew it was because of Lyla. My sister is, to put it mildly, a troll.

She spends all day picking fights on the internet, and I guess she just doesn’t know how to turn it off. Every time she left her room, she’d immediately find something to argue with Maddie about. Politics, religion, fashion, movies, food…you name it, Lyla managed to get my girlfriend worked up about it.

So yeah, Maddie left. I almost went with her, truth be told, but my parents aren’t as young as they used to be, and so I figured it wouldn’t really be fair to leave them with the internet goblin that is my sister.

And all of a sudden, I was the sole target of my sister’s attention.

Now, I’m a little harder to aggravate. Partially because I’ve known Lyla all her life, so I know her tricks, but mostly because…I guess I’m just not as fiery as my girlfriend. She’s a redhead, maybe that’s why.

But it wasn’t like Lyla didn’t try.

“Uh huh,” I nodded, before returning my eyes to the book I was reading. Moneyball, based on the film. It’s a little dry, but it was still interesting.

“What do you think the worst part of 2020 was?”

“I dunno,” I sighed. “The global pandemic, I guess. Lyla, I’m trying to read.”

“Maybe when your girlfriend left you?”

I counted to ten before responding. “She didn’t leave me, Lyla. She went back home to take care of her parents.”

“I bet she left because you didn’t put out.”

I put down the book, and shot my sister a glare. Probably a bad move—that’s the thing about trolls. You give them attention, they win. Doesn’t matter if it’s good or bad attention, they just want to be your sole focus.

For the last few weeks, this topic had been a common angle of attack. Don’t ask me how, but we’d somehow ended up talking about porn, and Lyla refused to believe that I didn’t…use it.

Like I said, she was basically raised by the internet. She’s probably spent more time watching PornHub than Disney flicks.

It wasn’t exactly a topic I’d wanted to discuss with my sister, but once it came up, I’d simply told her the truth: that I didn’t have any interest in porn. And from that, Lyla had concluded I was some kind of celibate monk.

I have to say, I’m pretty proud of myself. I hadn’t managed to lose my temper yet—I’d decided to take the tack of just answering her questions calmly and honestly. You can’t provoke someone with a topic they’re not ashamed of.

“Like I’ve said a few times now: Maddie and I have a healthy sex life.”

“Oh yeah? How often?”

“Four or five times a week,” I answered frankly, and Lyla seemed to have no response. I returned to my book, hoping that my honesty had stunned her into silence.

“So I bet you’re going mad without that…” Lyla said chirpily, and I closed my book a little harder than I meant to.

“Yeah,” I said, trying to keep my tone calm. “Yeah, I guess I am.”

“Oh?” my sister replied, and I shot her another firm glance.

She was a mess. She always is—I mean, I get it, we’re in the middle of a global pandemic. I wasn’t exactly dressed to impress. But my sister barely tried at the best of times; after almost ten months of lockdown, she looked like a complete slob.

It’s a pity. She could be cute if she fixed herself up more.

“You jerking off a lot?”

I sighed. Lyla, I knew, wanted to get a reaction. Something more than just the slam of a book. Her goal was to make me snap at her, or storm out of the room, or break a glass or something.

I couldn’t let her win.

“I guess,” I replied, my voice low and level.

“How much is a lot?”

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. “Probably three times a week.”

To my surprise, my honesty was met with laughter. “That’s it? Dude, I’m lucky if I max out at once per day.”

This was Lyla’s other method of winding me up. Over the last four or five conversations, I’d confessed to far more explicit details than I’d intended at the time—everything from my preferred sexual position (missionary) to how often I used condoms during intercourse (every time—another detail which had shocked my sister into silence).

And when she wasn’t digging deep into the details of my sexual experiences…she was sharing her own.

My head now contained far too much information about Lyla’s porn preferences, her sexuality, and, of all things…her virginity status.

My sister, somehow, was both an utter perv…and a virgin. She’d never so much as kissed a guy.

It made me feel sorry for her, more than anything. And if I’m being honest, I don’t think I’d done a great job of hiding that.

Maybe that was why she provoked me so much. No one likes feeling pitied, especially not by their older sibling.

“Uh huh,” I replied non-commitally.

“Oh, yeah,” Lyla replied. “I basically have to rub one out before I even feel like my day has started. And then I get off to get to sleep, and…”

I held up one hand. “I really don’t need to hear any of this,” I pleaded.

There was a pause, and my sister’s mouth spread into a wicked grin.

“Do you wanna see?” Lyla replied, and my eyes widened.

Jesus Christ, Lyla” I responded, standing up in anger. “What the hell is wrong with you? I’m your brother, for god’s sake. You’re such a complete perv, I can’t…I just…—“

It took me a moment before I’d realized what had just happened.

She’d done it. She’d gotten a rise out of me.

Except…she didn’t look smug, or satisfied. Instead, she looked weirdly…hurt.

Before I could even begin to process that, she raised the watch she’d gotten a few days after Christmas, pressed a button, and…

* * *

“What a year, right?”

I blinked twice, before glancing over at my sister, Lyla.

It’s weird how much a difference a few years can make, hey?

My sister is three years younger than me, and we couldn’t be more different. I’m the outdoorsy type, while she’s happiest sitting alone inside, in front of her computer, watching porn.

I mean, not that I’m much better. The only difference between us is that videos don’t really do it for me. I need it to be live, I guess. I need the connection.

At the start of the year, when the pandemic had hit, my girlfriend and I had come home to stay with my family. Maddie had only lasted three months before staying with a bunch of strangers had been too much for her, and she’d left.

Not the relationship, just the house. She’d gone back to stay with her folks.

I almost went with her.

God I wish I had.

Maddie and I had been together ever since college, and this was the longest we’d been apart. Which meant it was the longest I’d ever been without sex. Sometimes I craved her touch so much it hurt.

We jump on video chat every chance we get, but it’s not enough. See, most of the time one of our parents are around. If it’s not mine, it’s hers, and on the rare occasion that we’re parent-free, my sister often makes an appearance.

The only chance we got to Skype uninterrupted is late at night, when everyone else is asleep. And whenever we do…

Wow. What a show. My girlfriend was a cheerleader, and…I dunno, maybe that’s where she learned some of the moves she does for me.

There’s nothing like it. It’s electric.

So maybe my sister and I aren’t that different after all. I’ve been so worked up lately; I could get off with Maddie three times a day and it still wouldn’t be enough.

But that’s the joy of lockdown. Everyone in your life is there…all the time.

I tried watching camgirls a few times, but it’s just not the same. Sure, it’s live, but the performer doesn’t give a crap who I am. They’re just performing for the crowd.

I don’t want to be one of the crowd. I want them showing off for me.

Just me.

“Uh huh,” I nodded, before returning my eyes to the book I was reading. Fifty Shades of Grey. Yeah, not exactly what you’d expect a guy like me to be reading…

What can I say? I was starting to get desperate.

“What do you think the worst part of 2020 was?”

“Maddie leaving,” I answered without hesitation. “God I miss her…”

“Oh yeah? How often were you two fucking?”

“Nine or ten times a week,” I answered. My sister and I had always been really open about sex. Like I said, we don’t have much in common, so I guess we’d glommed onto the stuff we did have in common.

Sex. Masturbation. We never discussed it when our parents were around, of course, but when it was just the two of us? No topic was off-limits. That’s how I knew my sister was a virgin. She’s never so much as kissed a guy. Or girl, not that I think she was into that.

“Oh,” my sister replied, and I glanced at her. She was a mess, as she always is—I mean, I get it, we’re in the middle of a global pandemic. I bet I looked like a bit of a slob myself. “You jerking off a lot since she left?”

“Not as much as I wish I was. I swear, my balls feel like I’m going to explode.”

“Yeah,” she nodded. “I hear you. I get myself off like two or three times a day. I basically have to rub one out before I even feel like my day has started. I get off to get to sleep, and…”

My sister trailed off, and I suddenly realized where she was looking.

Ah, shit.

Like I said—video porn doesn’t really do much for me. And what I’d read of Fifty Shades had confirmed to me that the written form doesn’t get me off either.

But talking about sex, even if with my sister…

Well, in response to learning about Lyla’s masturbatory habits, my cock had…

Woken up, you could say.

“Do you want to see?” my sister asked, and I blinked twice.

“What?”

I knew I should have been disgusted. Outraged. I should have yelled at Lyla, told her what an absolute perv she was.

But instead, I was…intrigued.

Yeah. I guess my sister wasn’t the only pervert in the family.

“I can show you, if you like…” she continued with a leer, more confidently than before.

I was so worked up. I was so frustrated. And I couldn’t deny it…I did want to see. I wanted to see my sister play with herself. Maddie and I hadn’t been able to connect in more than twenty-four hours, and I hadn’t been exaggerating: I felt like I was going to burst.

Sure, she was my younger sister, but…I dunno. We were only three years apart, it wasn’t like I was taking advantage of her. Not really.

Besides, she’d offered. My sister had offered to let me watch her play with myself, like she was just offering me a coffee. She was obviously fine with it.

But most importantly of all: it had been months since I’d seen a woman in the flesh. Months! Even if she was my sister…fuck it, I wanted to watch. I wanted to be watched.

And so I nodded.

Without a word, my sister slipped off her dark grey sweatpants. Like I said, I keep myself fairly fit, whereas Lyla…yeah, not so much.

Maddie has a cheerleader’s body. My sister, unsurprisingly, has the body of someone who sits around eating donuts and watching internet porn. And so my cock wilted slightly at the rolls of her stomach that she showed off.

She lifted her own chub up to get it out of the way. Underneath, she was wearing a pair of pink cotton panties.

They were soaked.

I unzipped my jeans, and lowered them just enough to set my hard cock free. Lyla’s mouth fell open at the sight of it, and she let out a long moan.

My erection twitched at the sound of her voice. Wrapping my hand around my cock, I began stroking myself. Lyla pushed her panties to the side.

And…damn it, I couldn’t help myself.

“You don’t shave??”

The words slipped out as I tried to stop myself from gagging. Lyla’s pubic hair was a tangled mess. My own crotch was perfectly manscaped, and Maddie’s is always smooth as a…well, completely smooth. But my sister’s pubes looked like a jungle, and I couldn’t hide my revulsion.

As soon as I heard the sound of my own disgust, I knew I’d fucked up. I glanced up at my sister—she looked hurt, and I knew I had to apologize.

“Lyla…” I began, but before I could continue, my sister raised the watch she’d gotten for Christmas, pressed a button, and…

* * *

“What a year, right?”

I blinked twice, before glancing over at my sister, Lyla.

It’s weird how much of a difference a few years can make, hey?

I was born three years before my sister. I’m the older sibling, so I guess…I dunno, I’ve always felt like I had to be the responsible one. The good one.

The one who follows society’s expectations.

That’s probably why I ended up dating a cheerleader. My girlfriend’s lovely, don’t get me wrong, but…I mean, fuck, if I’m being honest, she’s just not my type.

Sometimes I feel like I was cast into one of those dumb teen films, and I’ve just been following the script they gave me. Maddie is thin, attractive, she has big boobs—all the stuff that society considers “hot”. I’ve had more than a few friends tell me how lucky I am to be with someone like her.

Yeah, well, it doesn’t feel lucky. I’m such a coward, too afraid of everyone’s judgment to be with the kind of girl I really find hot.

Maybe that’s why I spend so much time watching porn on the internet. I’m basically addicted. When the pandemic began, Maddie came and stayed with us for a few weeks, but it wasn’t long before she left…and if I’m being honest, I was kind of glad she did.

Not because I don’t like her or anything like that. But because it gave me a chance to take advantage of Pornhub Premium—free for the first thirty days of lockdown! Score, right??

My parents’ place has unlimited internet, and I still felt like I was at risk of using it all up. I even ended up ordering a new external hard drive, just to fit all the porn I downloaded.

I know what you’re thinking. The internet is full of porn, why is Pornhub Premium such a big deal? Like I said, I’m not so much into the typical porn star. I’m a…I guess you could call me a fetishist.

My type? Larger women. Rotund women with big, unkempt pubic hair.

God, nothing gets me harder faster than a round girl with a bush. Maddie’s pubes are perfectly trimmed at all times, and when she’s around, mine are the same way. Like I said, I guess I’m just playing into what’s expected of me.

But since she left, I’ve been growing my hair out. Growing out my pubic hair, and watching porn pretty much non-stop.

A chubby with a bush is the fastest way to give me a chubby—now with a bush.

“Uh huh,” I nodded, returning my eyes to my phone, where I was playing one of my favorite porn videos on mute—a large woman lowering her untrimmed bush onto a big black dildo.

It was so fucking hot.

“What do you you think the worst part of 2020 was?”

“This conversation,” I answered without hesitation. “Buzz off, Lyla. I’m busy.”

“You watching porn again?” she asked with a leer.

“You know it,” I said without looking up.

Lyla and I have always been pretty close. On the outside, we’re completely different—I’m the sport-loving brother with the cheerleader girlfriend, whereas my sister has never felt the need to hide who she is.

She’s a chubby slob who likes porn, and everyone knows it. She’s so upfront, so honest…I guess that’s why I’m so drawn to her. I just feel like I can tell her anything.

Well, almost anything. She had no idea about my fetish, of course. I just…I dunno, I worry that she’d feel weird about it.

See, my sister has the exact body-type that I’m attracted to. That might be another reason I find her so compelling. I wish I could say that I hadn’t noticed how hot she is, that she was my sister so I didn’t think of her that way, but…

Yeah. You can see why I hadn’t told her my specific tastes in women.

I just thanked the stars that I didn’t know what her pubic situation was. If I had learned that she kept a big hairy bush underneath her sweatpants, I don’t know what it would’ve done to my already-unbrotherly feelings about her body.

“Let me watch with you,” she said, and I froze.

Like I said, my sister and I have always been close. When I turned eighteen, I would go out and buy her the erotic manga she liked. Sometimes we’d even read through them together, it was never a big deal. We shared everything.

But if she saw the kinds of videos I liked, then she might put two and two together. I spent a moment trying to remember if I had any other porn on my phone—anything that didn’t resemble my sister—but I knew I didn’t.

I had a type, and as soon as Lyla saw any of the videos I was watching, she’d know exactly what it was.

And how perfectly she matched it.

“Nah,” I said, closing the phone. “But I’ll read some hentai with you.”

“Okay,” she said, leaping up to fetch it from her room.

For Christmas, I’d gotten my sister some of the hentai manga I knew she liked. Not publicly, of course: as far as our parents were concerned, I’d bought her a pair of socks and a new phone case.

But it had been…a nod to the time before she could buy it herself, I guess. I’d been aiming for sweet. Nostalgic. And yeah—my sister’s reaction when she saw what I’d bought told me I’d nailed it.

Plus...well, I’d be lying if I said the fact that she was probably going to play with herself while reading it hadn’t crossed my mind.

“Got it,” she said when she returned, red-faced from the exertion. Between the porn and the idea of reading erotica with my sister, my cock had already been stiff as a pole, but it throbbed at the sight of how out of shape she was. Even going to her room and back was enough to get her out of breath.

I couldn’t wait to get back to my room and get off. She was just so fucking hot.

“So catch me up,” I said casually, trying to hide my arousal.

“Yeah,” Lyla drawled. “Like I read it for the plot.”

She sat beside me on the couch and opened the comic on her legs. As she flipped through the pages, her breathing got heavier and heavier. When we’d read this stuff together in the past, she’d tried to hide her arousal, but…yeah, like I said, my sister was pretty open about everything.

“This is so hot,” she said. “I’m going to get off.”

My eyebrows shot up. “Here?” I said softly.

“Yeah,” Lyla said, looking me dead in the eyes. “Do you wanna see?”

I froze. Part of me felt like I should be mad, or outraged. Like I should yell at my sister, call her a pervert.

But that part seemed very small, and it was easy to push it aside.

“Yeah. I do,” I said, my voice low. My heart was pounding in my head. God, was this really happening? This was like a scene in one of the pornos I’d been watching.

“I’ll show you mine if you show me yours,” my sister replied with a smirk. I knew that what we were going to do…we could never go back from. Yeah, we’d talked about sex and masturbation and even watched porn together before, but…nothing like this.

Once we did this, things would change forever.

“Done,” I said, without a moment of hesitation.

My sister’s eyes lit up as I lowered my gym shorts, exposing my hard cock and hairy balls.

“Nice,” she said lustfully.

“Now you,” I replied in a croak. I had to see. I had to know if my sister’s crotch looked like it did in my fantasies. I had to see for myself.

Slowly and unceremoniously, Lyla removed her grey sweatpants. Her legs were thick and Ruben-esque, and her stomach dangled over her pink cotton underwear so erotically, it was all I could do to stop myself from groaning aloud.

Her panties were soaked, enough to make them translucent.

Enough to reveal to me what I’d been imagining for so long: Her thick, matted pubic hair.

“Oh, fuck,” I said under my breath. Lyla just leered at me, a look of triumph on her face, like this was something she’d been working towards for a while.

Without a word, she pushed her panties to the side and began stroking her tangled black bush. I wrapped my hand around my cock and began pumping.

A minute passed, silent but for the sounds of our breathing. My sister’s gaze was locked on my hardness as I watched her play with herself, as I felt my own orgasm getting closer and closer.

It was so hot. The sight of her hand, pistoning between her legs. The sounds of her soft moans. The knowledge that I was…that she was…

“What the hell is going on here??” my father thundered, just as I was about to cum. I turned to him in shock.

Oh, crap.

My mouth opened, but I know it was impossible to explain what he’d just walked in on. His two children, exposing themselves to each other in the living-room, mutually masturbating. He’d…we’d…

Before I could say anything, Lyla raised the watch she’d gotten the week before Christmas, pressed a button, and…