The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hindsight is 2020

by Pan

Chapter 2

“So. Catch me up?” I asked casually, trying to hide my arousal.

I couldn’t believe this was happening. My sister Lyla and I were about to jerk off in front of each other for the first time in years.

I’d gotten her some erotic manga for Christmas, like I’d done when she was too young to buy it herself. And even after she could get her own smut, I’d kept buying it, just as an excuse to jerk off with her.

On her.

I’d been going for a sweet, nostalgic gift, and...well, I hope it doesn’t sound immodest to say: I nailed it. As soon as my sister had unwrapped it on Christmas morning, my Dad had thrown me a proud look.

He’d always loved how close my sister and I were. He’d always met us with a smile whenever he’d caught us reading porn together; sure, society said it was weird for a brother and sister to masturbate in front of each other, but he knew that it was harmless.

No, not just harmless. Good for us. Healthy. A perfect bonding experience.

I mean, fortunately for me, he thought that’s all it was. Just two siblings, mutually finding relief. Nothing weird about that.

You see, Dad had no idea how attractive I found Lyla.

That sounds weird, but you’ve got to understand—it wasn’t, like, the fact that she was my sister or anything. I wasn’t a pervert.

No, Lyla just happened to be exactly my type. Like, to an almost uncanny degree. If you built my perfect woman, the ideal form of feminine beauty, the kind of body that turned me on more than anything else...you’d end up with Lyla.

Everything about her was just so fucking hot. Her round figure, her greasy hair, the stained sweatshirt she’s always wearing.

And her bush. Fuck, her bush...

Like I said, we’d been masturbating together for years. And every time I saw her fingers stroking that huge, unkempt bush…god, I’d immediately be hard as a rock. Nothing in the world—nothing—is as hot as my sister’s unkempt pubic hair.

Obviously I couldn’t let anyone know how attractive I found her. If anyone even suspected...god, I can’t imagine what would happen. They’d lock me up, right?

So all my life, I’d been dating...’beards’, I guess you could call them. Women who just looked nothing like my sister, to avoid suspicion.

Women, I’m sad to say, I wasn’t even remotely attracted to.

In college, I’d started dating a redhead (blech) called Maddie. She was fine, I guess. Perfectly pleasant.

But she was just...the exact opposite of my type. Thin (ew). Fashionable (ugh). Big tits (I genuinely have no idea why men claim to like big tits on skinny women. It’s the literal opposite of sexy).

And, worst of all, a perfectly-shaved groin. Vomit!

I’d gotten pretty good at masking my disgust over the years. We had sex maybe once a month, and always with the lights out. As her disgustingly skinny legs straddled me, as she rode my cock, Maddie would get off a few times...and I’d almost always end up faking an orgasm. I insisted we used a condom; partially so that my dick would have as little contact with her grotesque shaven pussy-lips as possible, but mostly so I could pretend to cum, then dispose of the condom before she was any the wiser.

More often than not, I’d wait until she went to sleep, then sneak into another room and jerk off looking at a picture of my sister. I know what you’re thinking, but seriously…I was doing everything I could to appear normal. Getting off while looking at Lyla was the only fucking thing keeping me sane.

I don’t know if Maddie suspected anything. I didn’t really care, if I’m being honest. If she dumped me, then oh no, boo hoo, I’d have to go find another skinny chick to pretend to be attracted to.

Hell, maybe she thought I was gay. Better that than guessing the truth.

When the pandemic hit, Maddie and I had been staying with my parents. For the first few days I’d gotten friskier than normal; being around my sister all the time meant that I needed more relief than normal, and if I closed my eyes while fucking Maddie from behind, it was possible to actually get off inside her. All I had to do was imagine that it was my sister, on all fours, her huge ass in my face, her perfect hairy bush pressing up against my equally-unkempt pubic hair...

But after a week or two, Maddie had left for some reason. Thank god, honestly; without her, I was able to jerk off two or three times a day. Sometimes just knowing my sister’s incredible body was a room away was enough to get me off, but more often I’d pull up her Facebook account and just scroll through her pics. Blurry selfie after blurry selfie of her rolling her eyes at the camera, making a face, or—hottest of all—playing a video game.

God she was perfect.

In the weeks since Maddie had left, if I wasn’t jerking off in my room, I was hanging out with my sister. I like more than just her incredible body, to be clear: we really did get along. Even though we barely look alike (in order to attract cheerleaders like Maddie, I had to keep myself in pretty good shape) you can tell that we’re siblings; we have the exact same sense of humor, we’re into all the same online culture.

And yeah, we even like the exact same kind of porn. Well...I doubt that Lyla jerks off looking at her own pictures. I mean, like, erotic manga. I love that shit, and so does Lyla.

We’re the two closest siblings I’ve ever heard of. We talk about everything (except my attraction to her, of course. It was my only secret from her). Especially sex—Lyla seems to be just as fascinated by my sex-life as I am hers.

She’s a virgin, can you believe that?? I guess not everyone has my specific tastes, but still. She’s so fucking hot, you’d think she’d be beating men off at the door.

Uh, not like that.

Well, maybe like that.

Anyway, when I’d mentioned to her how often I was jerking off (carefully omitting the reason it’d been such a frenzy lately), Lyla had told me that she was having the same problem, and suggested we...y’know.

Do what we used to do when we were younger.

As she ran to get the comic I’d bought her for Christmas, I took a moment to compose myself. I was worried that just the sight of Lyla’s thick mat (which I hadn’t seen for years, though the image was burned into my brain) I’d cum.

Not that Lyla would care. Like I said, she’s one of the most laid-back people I know. Not like high-maintenance Maddie, who would get upset when Lyla so much as disagreed with her on something. God, I was so glad that she was out of my hair. I dreaded the pandemic being over, having to leave my parents’ place and go back to my beard of a girlfriend.

(“Beard” probably isn’t a great term...it suggests a beautiful patch of thick hair. Exactly what Maddie was missing.)

And hey, if I came too quickly, maybe we’d get to go again. And again, and again, and again. Maybe this was what we’d do for the rest of lockdown.

For a moment, I wished a very selfish wish: that the pandemic would last for a thousand years.

“Good one,” Lyla drawled, in response to my question. “Like I read it for the plot.”

I burst out laughing. Fuck she was funny.

How the hell was she still single??

“Let’s do this,” I said, my throat dry.

Lyla opened the comic, but I threw it only a cursory glance. All my attention was on my sister’s body as she slowly lowered her sweatpants. She was wearing panties underneath; they looked like they were already soaked with her wetness.

She was fucking divine. What I would’ve given to taste that wetness...

“Now you,” she said, and for a moment I thought I detected lust in her voice.

No. No, that was just wishful thinking. I was the pervert here; my sister was normal. She just liked jerking off with me because...y’know. It’s a natural, healthy thing to do with your family.

I was the one who’d made it weird.

I lowered my pants, my cock throbbing at Lyla’s stare. Not that she was staring in a weird way, no matter how much I might have wished that was the case.

She was just enjoying the sight of an aroused male. I could’ve been anyone.

Unlike when I looked at her. There was no one like Lyla.

“This is so hot,” she said. “I’m going to get off.”

I tried to swallow, and almost choked on my own lack of saliva. God, I was so turned on. The smart thing to do would’ve been going to the kitchen to get some water, but wild horses couldn’t have dragged me away from the sight of my sister’s naked body.

If only I could have moved my tongue between her legs; I’m sure she was wet enough to keep the Israelites hydrated for forty desert-wandering years.

“Do you wanna see?” she asked arrogantly. She already knew the answer, of course.

“Yeah I do,” I said, my voice low. I was trying to hide my lust, but it was so hard. I was so hard. It had been so long...and she was so freaking hot.

Lyla pushed her panties to the side, revealing her tangled black bush. “Oh, fuck,” I said as she began stroking it.

I wrapped my hand around my cock and began pumping. The manga lay between us, forgotten.

A minute passed, silent but for the sounds of our breathing. We’d done this so many times before I’d left for college...why had we ever stopped? Why hadn’t I stayed here, and lived a life of sexual satisfaction with my porn star sister?

My sister stared at my cock as I watched her rub her pussy. I was trying to memorize what she liked, how she came. Not so I could touch her, myself (although fuck, that’d be a dream)—just so that the next time I jerked off, my imaginings would be as accurate as possible.

It was so hot. It was so fucking hot.

The door opened, and our father poked his head in.

“Sorry,” he chuckled at the sight of his children playing with themselves. “I should’ve guessed. Leave you two alone in a room...”

“Fuck off, Dad,” my sister grunted, and I grinned.

“Yeah,” I joined in playfully. “Fuck off.”

“That’s no way to talk to your father,” Dad joked, but to his credit, he left as quickly as he’d arrived, closing the door behind him.

Alone again. I knew it wasn’t going to be long before I came. I was so close; I just needed to watch Lyla stroke herself for a few more minutes.

If I timed things right, I could cum when she did. Fuck, that idea was so fucking hot.

Sure enough, I recognized the signs. Lyla’s hand slowed down, her motion became more sporadic, and moments later, she let out a soft moan.

“Ohh…I’m cumming!”

My moan joined hers, and I continued rubbing myself as my sister got closer and closer to climax. My balls tightened, and I felt my own orgasm building within me.

“I’m gonna cum!!” Lyla exclaimed, and her hips began to thrust against her hand.

“Do it,” I urged. “Cum. Please. I want you to…”

Lyla shuddered, and I saw her shoulders rise and fall as she came. Her orgasm triggered my own, and I felt my cock begin to spurt.

“Fuuuck,” I groaned, spraying my seed onto my shirt.

“Fuck,” Lyla echoed, and we sat in silence for a few minutes, staring at each other.

I knew I had a huge, goofy smile on my face, but…I couldn’t help it.

She was just so perfect.

“That was good,” my sister said as she caught her breath. She almost looked...I dunno, shy. Like this was the first time she’d done something like this.

It wasn’t, of course. We’d been doing this together for years.

“What next?” she asked, and I tried to act cool.

“We could watch something,” I offered. “Or, I dunno...we could go again.”

“You perv,” Lyla chuckled, and I held my hands up.

“Busted!”

Lyla and I got off in front of each other twice more that afternoon. She was just as insatiable as she’d been when we were younger, and—just like I’d always been able to—I matched her, orgasm for orgasm.

We were still at it when Dad called us up to the table for dinner.

“Bring your porn,” he chuckled. Between climaxes, we’d actually been reading it. It didn’t have much in the way of plot (what porn does?) but it was still a fun read.

Plus, it let me act like it was the manga turning me on, and not my sister.

Mom was at work—she’s the breadwinner of the household; she owns a cleaning company downtown. (As you can imagine, they’ve been doing gangbusters during the pandemic.) She only has to go into the office about once every week or two—don’t worry, they’re very safe—and today just happened to be one of those days.

“You mind if we jerk off at the table?” Lyla asked confidently, and I turned to Dad to see what his answer was.

“Fine by me,” he said with a shrug.

I don’t think I’ve ever enjoyed a meal so much. Sitting there, chatting to Dad about his pandemic theories (he’s convinced that the virus was made in a lab in China) while my sister and I touched ourselves. I tried to keep my eyes on the food Dad had prepared, on the his face while we chatted...but I couldn’t help myself. Even though I could only see my sister’s top half, I couldn’t keep my eyes off her. She’s so fucking sexy; the way her chins jiggled as she played with herself, the way her face screwed up as she came, the way she bit her lower lip...I wanted her.

So badly.

But we couldn’t. I mean, of course we couldn’t. She was my sister. I was her big brother; I was meant to protect her. To watch out for her.

Not to want her...

“Hey, I think you dropped something,” Lyla said, and I shot her a puzzled look.

“What?”

“Under the table,” she said emphatically. I wasn’t sure if she was trying to tell me something or if the day’s orgasms had muddled up her brain, but I let my curiosity get the better of me, and slipped below the table.

Fuck. Fuck.

My sister’s chubby legs were spread; I don’t know when she’d removed her panties, but she was completely bottomless.

And her fingers were splayed, opening her hairy pussy. Showing me the pink inside.

Her other hand appeared beneath the table. Beckoning me. Gesturing for me to come close, to taste the forbidden fruits of my sister’s cunt.

I dropped to my knees and crawled under the table. Fuck. This was so wrong. So wrong.

But so hot.

I heard my sister moan with triumph as I slid my hand between her thighs. Dad was still talking about Wuhan, oblivious to what was happening beneath the table. I couldn’t believe I was doing this, doing what I’d fantasised about for so many years.

I was touching my sister. I was touching her most intimate area.

I pulled Lyla’s lips apart, replacing her hand with my own; her pussy was dark pink, glistening with her juices. I could smell her. I mean, I’d been able to smell her all afternoon, but now my nose was right in Lyla’s wetness, and I could really smell her.

I leaned forward and licked her clit, as though in a trance. I knew I shouldn’t, that it was wrong. We were brother and sister. We were siblings.

But I couldn’t help myself. Lyla had been the subject of my sexual fantasies for as long as I’d had any. I couldn’t remember a single time in my life that I’d masturbated without thinking about her.

I don’t know what God I’d offended to make me such a freak, but I was thankful for it. Whatever my curse was, it had apparently affected my sister too, because she’d invited me to taste her.

Amazing. Her pussy tasted amazing; tangy and salty, like a combination of sweat and fish skin. I ran my tongue over her clit, flicking it with my tongue, feeling her twitch and shudder above me. I didn’t even notice when the conversation stopped...apparently Lyla wasn’t able to be eaten out by her brother and keep talking to our father at the same time.

I did notice when the table vanished. I looked up, blinking in the light like a newly-hatched bird, before jumping at the crashing sound behind me.

Dad had flipped the table. Literally; it lay on its side, making a mess of the dining-room. I’d never seen him so mad.

“What are you DOING?” he bellowed. “Get away from your sister!”

I backed away, my heart beating like mad. He was right, of course. I’d listened to my dick, instead of my brain. I was so embarrassed, so ashamed.

“Touching yourselves is one thing,” he continued, “but this…this is perverse!”

I glanced at Lyla. She had a sad smile on her face as she raised the watch she’d gotten for her birthday and...

* * *

“You mind if we jerk off at the table?” Lyla asked confidently. I didn’t even turn to see what Dad’s response was; it was so familiar, Lyla mouthed along.

“Why stop there?”

It was such a Dad thing to say, y’know? But he meant it, of course.

I’d already eaten Lyla out three times that day, but...I mean, there’s no such thing as too much of a good thing. I smiled at Dad, then crawled under the table.

My sister wasn’t wearing any pants. We rarely did, around the house. I mean, for the first few weeks of the pandemic, my girlfriend had been staying with us, so we’d had to ‘behave’.

At least at meal-times.

Any time we could, Lyla and I had sneaked away to get each other off with our mouths and hands. We’d been doing it since we’d hit puberty—I guess our whole family is just perverted like that. Well, me and Lyla, anyway. Dad’s always been completely supportive; since the first time he caught me with my head buried between my sister’s legs, he’s just chuckled and left us to it.

If you saw my sister, you’d understand. She’s the hottest creature on God’s green earth—she’s got the figure of John Candy, and the dress sense of Judah Friedlander. Yeah, I know—pretty much perfect, right?

And best of all; she was all mine. I’ve no idea why she’s never let anyone else fuck her greasy face, or dive into her hairy muff, but for whatever reason, I’m the only one who Lyla has been with.

I don’t know what God I pleased to make that happen, but believe me, I wasn’t complaining.

I wish I could say that the other way around was true, that Lyla was the only woman I’d ever been with, but Dad had suggested I find someone to date. He was totally fine with what my sister and I were doing, of course, but he worried that society might not see it the same way.

So, out of caution, I’d dated other women. My current girlfriend was called Mindy or something. God, that’s embarrassing; we’d been together for almost five years and I couldn’t remember her name. When I was around my sister, I just…I couldn’t think about any other women.

Lyla was all I wanted. She was all I’d ever wanted.

She was just so fucking hot.

We’d never done anything more than...y’know, hands and mouth stuff. Even with protection, there’s always the risk of pregnancy. Don’t get me wrong—I wanted to fuck Lyla more than anything (the fact that she was my sister was so fucking sexy) but it just wasn’t worth taking any chances.

And so I was a virgin. Yeah, Molly found it a little frustrating...but, well, my years of experience with Lyla had made me really good with my mouth, so I’d just go down on my girlfriend a few times a week and that’d shut her up.

She’d tried to suck me off, but...I mean, she was (unknowingly) competing with Lyla. And let’s be honest, that just isn’t a competition she had any chance of winning.

My little sister had been sucking me off since the moment she’d learned what a blowjob was. Even if she wasn’t a walking goddess of sex, no one else could compete with her on her knowledge of my needs, her blow (and hand) job skills generally.

Mandy had never managed to make me cum. No woman had.

No one but Lyla.

“Come here,” I chuckled, and my sister just grinned in delight as I made my way under the table to Lyla’s juicy, waiting pussy.

Her musk filled my nostrils, and I shuddered with pleasure at the taste of my sister’s rich juices.

By the time my sister had finished eating, I’d managed to get her off twice. She was panting, her eyes glazed over as I licked and kissed her pussy.

“You’re so good at that,” she moaned, and I peeked out from under the table.

“I oughta be,” I said with a smile. “After this many years of practice...”

Dad cleared the dishes, and the three of us sat down to watch a movie. At least, that was the intent. As always, it wasn’t long before Lyla got horny.

“I’m going to suck your cock,” she said, a slight waver in her usually-confident voice.

“Do it,” I smiled back.

As Lyla wrapped her beautiful cracked lips around my cock, a weird feeling overcame me, like this was the first time she’d ever done it.

That didn’t make sense, of course. Lyla had sucked me off more time than I could count. I swear, some days she swallowed down more of my spunk than Mountain Dew...and my sister drank a lot of Mountain Dew.

It was just weird...like, she choked a little on my cock, and even scraped it with her teeth. I couldn’t work out what was going on.

But I didn’t have time to think about it. The sound of the living-room door opening made Lyla sit up in alarm.

“What’s wrong?” I asked, but as Mom entered, looking exhausted from her day in the office, my question was answered.

“Is...is your dick out?” she asked incredulously, before turning her attention to my sister. “And Lyla...where are your pants?“

Mom dropped her back in shock.

“What the fuck is...“

Before our mother could say another word, Lyla had raised her wrist. She tapped the watch she’d gotten a few years back, and...

* * *

“I’m going to suck your cock,” Lyla said confidently.

I couldn’t help but laugh. “Why stop there?” I replied, quoting our father.

Lyla’s face lit up. “You want to fuck me?” she asked, and I nodded. My cock was already hard at the idea.

“When do I not?”

Dad turned his attention from the movie as Lyla straddled me. She was wearing her hottest grey sweatshirt; it was lumpy, stained, and had this incredibly strong odor, like it hadn’t been watched in six months. So fucking sexy.

I swear, I was the luckiest man on earth.

Not only was my sister a total sexpot babe, not only was she inexplicably into me—me, with my boring muscular body!—but if that wasn’t enough, we had the coolest parents ever.

“When I’m done, you’ll clean her up, right Dad?”

“Anything for my little girl,” Dad beamed. Lyla sneered; a hot, arrogant smile that crossed her face and somehow seemed to emphasize her zits.

God she was fucking sexy.

Lyla’s pussy was so hot and wet as she lowered herself onto my cock. It was weird—for a moment, a look of pain passed over her face, like it was the first time she’d taken my cock or something.

It didn’t make any sense. I’d been fucking Lyla for years now; any time we were together, we found it impossible to keep our hands off each other. Whenever we were in the same room, we’d be making out, or I’d be going down on her, or slowly sliding my cock into her, just like we were doing now.

I’d made the mistake of bringing my girlfriend over at the start of the pandemic. Dumb move—even knowing that she was in the next room, even knowing that she could enter at any moment, the second I laid eyes on my sister, I’d been unable to resist her charms.

My girlfriend (ex-girlfriend now, I guess) had walked in to find me balls-deep into my sister.

She’d started yelling at me, but...god, this is awful: I just didn’t care. That’s the thing about Lyla; when you’re touching her flabby, sweaty body, it’s like she’s the only thing that matters. I just can’t pay attention to anything else.

My girlfriend had left that night. Even as she was storming out, I’d been pounding into my sister. Doggy-style, the perfect position to watch her folds sway back and forth.

She truly is divine.

“Do you like that?” I gasped, as my sister’s full weight settled upon my cock.

“Uh huh,” Lyla moaned, as she began to bounce up and down. “Oh, fuck. That feels real good.“

Neither of us said anything for the next few minutes; I was just enjoying the moment, enjoying the sensation of my sister’s slimy body moving up and down my rod. I reached down to touch her matted pubic hair; it might have been the hottest thing about her.

No, that wasn’t true. Everything about Lyla was the hottest thing about her.

Finally, my sister spoke up. “I’m going to cum,” she groaned, and before I knew what was happening, Lyla’s pussy tightened around my shaft.

“Cum inside me,” she panted breathlessly.

“Fuck yeah, sis,” I grunted, as I grabbed my sister’s hips. I felt her muscles contract around my shaft as I pounded into her harder than before. She just sat there, like a sexy dead weight, as I fucked her. Her legs were spread wide beneath her, her feet tucked underneath her huge ass, and her arms draped across the armrests of the sofa.

“Gonna cum!” I moaned, and my sister joined me in orgasm, both of us shuddering as we shared a beautiful, incestuous orgasm.

“Do you feel your brother’s spermies heading to your womb?” Dad asked, bringing a cloth over to mop his daughter’s forehead. Lyla shot him a look.

“Dad. Gross. Don’t say ‘spermies’.”

“Sorry, sweetie,” he said with a smile. “His seed. Do you feel his seed, making a home inside your fertile egg?”

Lyla rolled her eyes. “Yes, Dad.”

“Good,” Dad nodded. “That’s my good girl.”

My sister got off me, and Dad kneeled between her legs. It wasn’t long before he was seemingly doing all he could to stop my cum from knocking my sister up, lapping up every trace of my seed as he could with his tongue.

“God,” Lyla sighed happily as she came on Dad’s mouth, “that’s so disgusting.”

“What is?” I asked, confused.

“Nothing,” Lyla said, brushing me off. “Hey, Dad, do you want to fuck me next?”

“You know it,” Dad smiled, wiping his mouth clean. “If your brother doesn’t mind cleaning it up.”

“Maybe he won’t have to,” Mom said with a smile. We’d been so engrossed in watching Lyla’s orgasm, that we hadn’t noticed her entry. “After all...I do run a cleaning company.”

The four of us laughed, and I helped Mom get undressed. As Dad fucked Lyla, she kept herself entertained by licking my cock clean. By the time they were done, I’d cum down her throat, and she leaned down to clean Dad’s fresh load out of her daughter’s pussy.

I watched as Lyla came again, this time on her mother’s sperm-soaked tongue, a smile on my face, then glanced at the clock.

“Oh, hey,” I said. “Check it out. It’s 2021.”

“You know what they say,” Dad chuckled. “Start the year as you intend it to continue.”

“I think this is going to be the best year ever,” Lyla sighed happily, and a frown appeared on my face.

“Hey...what happened to your watch?”

“What do you mean?” Lyla asked, crudely groping at our mother’s bare tits.

“You’ve worn it ever since you were a kid. Where’s it gone?”

“I guess I don’t need it any more,” Lyla smiled. “It looks like I have everything I need right here.”