The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

His Memories Make Us

Chapter III: Crossing a Line

The rest of the day was fairly uneventful. I knew our plans had Jack as anxious as ever, so I avoided talking about them, or anything power-related, until it was time. We just took the opportunity to catch up on each others’ lives, though admittedly his life had become all about classwork and his power. I told him about some rude customers at work, which really was an everyday event at this point. I told him about my new YouTube obsession, a channel that posted really weird things with candy—like making a giant candy corn out of a traffic cone—and pondered whether I could create some of the same experiments at home. He didn’t really seem to be listening much, though.

Nine o’clock rolled around, and as we stepped out of the darkness of night into the brightly lit hallways of the quad, Jack shivered. I hugged him, not knowing whether he needed comfort or warmth, but trying to provide both in any case. We stepped up to the door of room seven, Jack took a deep breath, and I knocked casually to the rhythm of “Shave and a Haircut”.

The door opened about halfway, and Velma peeked out. “Oh! Is it... is it time already?” She nervously glanced down to the floor.

“Yep!” I grinned. “Don’t worry, we’re all here to have fun. Relax a little!”

“I...I guess... Um, come in.” She turned to move away from the door without opening it any wider. I pushed it open and entered the room, with Jack following me. The room was only dimly lit, and though the floors were clean, her desk and bed were littered with books, some still open to various pages with bookmarks sticking out like legs on a centipede. To be honest, it was exactly what I’d expected. They say not to judge a book by its cover, but her cover was so clearly dedicated to every book ever written, and the mess proved it.

With the door closed behind us, I pulled my T-shirt up over my head. Jack grabbed my arm. “Jeeze!” he whispered loudly. “Think you could slow down?”

I glanced at him after removing the shirt completely. “Chill out, will you? She’s fine. Right?” I asked, looking at Velma with a smile.

“Oh, uh... I, uh...” She avoided looking at me, as if my bra was Medusa and she’d turn to stone if she saw it. “Actually, um, Jack is right. Can we... take this slowly.... please?”

I sighed and put my shirt back on. “Sure. It’s up to you.” I made my way to her, gently brushed her hair out of her face, and looked deeply into her eyes. “We can go as fast or slow as you want.” I leaned in and kissed her lips softly, and she at first pulled back in surprise, but then let it happen, albeit a bit stiffly. I heard the desk chair creak as Jack sat down to observe. Without disconnecting our lips, I gently guided her to the bed and sat us both down next to each other. My tongue probed her lips, but she wasn’t ready to let it in, so I licked her lips a bit and smiled as her breathing became shaky. I pulled off to speak. “You are so beautiful.” That wasn’t entirely true; she wasn’t ugly, but definitely wasn’t attractive, either. But who doesn’t like compliments? I gently removed her glasses, placing them on the nightstand, and pressed my lips to hers again.

This time, she let me in, and though it was my tongue doing all the work, I enjoyed it nonetheless. I moved my hands from her cheeks around to her back, and when she didn’t object, I moved them lower to grab her ass. She moaned. “First lesson,” I mumbled into her mouth, then grabbed her arm and moved her hand up to my tit. She laid her hand there, but did nothing except tremble a little, so I broke off the kiss again. “What’s wrong?”

“I....uh... I don’t really know what... what to do...”

“Sure you do. Just think about what you’d want someone to do to you.” She hesitated, but then slowly squeezed. When I smiled, she squeezed harder. “There you go.” I leaned in for another kiss, and then mirrored her actions, squeezing her ass with one hand and a breast with the other. I moved the lower hand gently up her shirt and caressed her back. She gasped at the feeling of contact on her skin. You think you’re gasping now, you just wait, I thought. I moved my other hand from her tit slowly down her stomach, then reached under her shirt and caressed her belly as my tongue never stopped its ministrations in her mouth. To her credit, she did seem to take a little initiative in grabbing my other boob, and was now squeezing both. Not the best move ever, but better than nothing.

I moved my hand down into the waistband of her jeans, pushed her panties to the side, and just as one finger had barely touched her pussy lips... she jumped back. “No! No, I can’t do this!” she shouted.

“What?” I asked, frustrated. “This was your idea!” It wasn’t, but she didn’t know that.

“I know... I know, I’m sorry, I... I just... I can’t...”

Now, I’m not proud of what happened next. But I was experiencing serious blue balls (blue vulva? Blue uterus? Whatever), and I also wanted this night to work out to prove to Jack that it could. I wasn’t about to let one bitch’s fear of her own pussy get in the way of that.

“Jack,” I said, turning to my brother. “Will you please remind her why she can?”

He responded with an expression of incredulity. “What? No! She wants to stop, so we’ll stop.” He turned to Velma. “I’m sorry, we’ll go now.”

“No!” I shouted. “I’m getting laid tonight, and you’re going to see that everything is fine. Win-win, remember? So remind her!”

“What the fuck, Dani?” Jack said. “What is wrong with you? I’m not doing it!”

“I... I didn’t mean to cause any trouble...” Velma said, standing up.

I pulled her back down to the bed. “There’s no trouble here. We’re going to have a fun night, and you will always remember how amazing it was, isn’t that right, Jack?”

Jack stood from the chair, walked over to me, and grabbed my arm, trying to pull me away from Velma and off the bed. I resisted and wrenched my arm away. “Dani,” he said, “you’re crossing a line here. This isn’t like you. Let’s just go.”

“How would you know what’s like me?” I asked angrily. “You only know what you wanted me to be. Maybe this is who I really am: someone who just wants to get laid and for fuck’s sake just needs you to say one little word to make it happen!” I hadn’t realized quite how much latent resentment I had towards him, and I don’t think I even realized it then, but looking back, it was clearly there, enhancing my rage.

“I... I’d like you both to leave now, please...” Velma was shrinking away from me like a child caught in the middle of a parental argument.

“Yes, let’s go, Dani,” Jack insisted.

“Stay out of this!” I yelled, slapping Velma across the cheek. As soon as I’d done it, I knew I’d gone too far. I pulled my hand back away from her, raised it to my mouth. “I... I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean... I shouldn’t have done that.” She cradled her wound and stared at me in a mix of terror and pain, as her eyes welled up with tears.

I stood up and let Jack pull me by the arm. He motioned for me to wait outside, so I did. From the inside, I could hear him sit down on the bed next to her. “Hey, Velma, it’s okay... I’m sorry for her... you told me something once that might help. Remember when you were younger, you got bullied a lot? And remember how it made you stronger? Remember how tough you are in the face of adversity and pain? Always remember that, Velma.” Then he came through the door. He gave me the dirtiest look of disappointment and anger I’d ever seen from him, then just walked away and left me behind. I took a deep breath, then headed back towards his dorm after him.

Back at the dorm, Jack and I just sat in silence. He worked on his computer, but I think that was all just a pretense to pointedly avoid acknowledging me. His roommate was playing some PC game with headphones on, and I assumed he couldn’t hear us anyway; I spoke up. “Um, Jack... I planned on sleeping in your bed tonight. Not anything sexual, obviously, just somewhere to sleep. Is... is that still okay?”

“You never asked if it was okay in the first place. Seems to be how you do things these days.” He didn’t take his eyes off the computer screen.

“I really am sorry for what happened. I didn’t mean to snap, I just... I guess I was just frustrated, and I figured it wouldn’t really matter because—”

“Because what? Because I could just remind away any of your fuck-ups? Any way that you hurt that poor girl would just be replaced by something happy?”

“Not exactly.... or, maybe, yeah. I don’t know what I thought, really.”

“That’s the problem, Dani. I told you over and over, bad things happen when I remind people. But you’re on some holy mission to prove me wrong, and now someone’s going to have to live with the memory of the time some girl she’d never met nearly raped her and assaulted her. I wish I could take that memory away from her, but we both know I can’t.”

I sighed. I knew he was right, but I wasn’t ready to fully admit to myself what I’d done yet. “So... about the sleeping arrangements?”

“There’s a couch in the common room. I’ll give you my extra pillow.”

“Sleeping on the couch... seems appropriate.” I tried to make a little joke to lighten the mood, but Jack didn’t laugh.

Suddenly, his roommate piped up. “You can always sleep in my bed if you want.”

“Shut the fuck up, Drew,” Jack scolded.

“Wait, have you been listening to the entire conversation?” I was concerned he had heard enough to suspect Jack’s power.

“Nah, I was in the middle of a raid. I just heard you say you were sleeping on the couch tonight, and I thought someone as beautiful as you shouldn’t—”

“I said shut the fuck up, Drew!” Jack admonished again, louder this time.

Drew backed off. “Okay, okay. Glad I missed whatever tension this is... trouble in paradise?”

Jack threw his computer mouse directly at Drew’s head, missing only by an inch as he dodged it, and the mouse crashed into a wall, spewing its batteries onto the floor. “Woah! Alright, sorry, jeeze.” Drew went back to his games without another word.

On any other day, I would have admitted the common room couch was actually pretty comfortable, but tonight I was tossing and turning in mental distress as I couldn’t help but replay the day’s events over and over in my mind. What had gone so wrong? I just wanted him to know that his ability wasn’t always going to cause harm, and somehow, I ended up being the one to cause the harm instead. I’d lost control. And why? Because I was horny. Because I was frustrated and just wanted to get laid. And now my brother would never trust his power, and worse, he might never trust me; and if I was honest with myself, I wasn’t sure I could trust me, either. Growing up, I’d always had an outlet for my sexual appetite: when I was out, I had girlfriends and boyfriends, and at home, I had Jack. I supposed I never really learned how to deal with keeping it bottled up for very long. Don’t get me wrong, of course I masturbated to get some release, but you have to admit it’s not the same as being with another person, enjoying someone else’s body on yours. Still, that was no excuse for my behavior, but the more I tried to figure out how to make things right, the more I drained my energy and eventually lulled myself to sleep. Unfortunately, it was a restless sleep, as all night I dreamed about raping Velma, about being raped by Jack, and about Drew walking in on us and jacking himself off while he watched me get raped so hard I cried. You know the worst part? When I woke up, as awful as I felt about those dreams, my panties were wet.