The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Holly Goes to the Tower

Chapter 1

mc/mf/ff

Unemployed Holly finds a too good to be true job opportunity as an assistant at Stratford Preparatory Academy, where she’ll certainly be trained... for something.

Feedback welcomed at

My Patron is Hot Coffee on a Cold Night

Nothing but cold air and shifting skies surrounded the tower, and no one came to the tower without purpose. Holly leaned forward in her driver’s seat as she watched the tower appear in the distance. She had been traveling for 3 days. Her familiar downtown streets became highways that became smaller regional roads that became dirt roads until the roads disappeared altogether. But to Holly’s surprise, she kept going. When she considered going back home, she was only reminded of what drove her to travel such great lengths in the first place. The bills were piling up, and her email inbox was all auto replies from failed job applications and more bills. She was running out of money fast and sympathy from her family and friends faster. At first everyone seemed to understand unemployment, but weeks turned into months, and before she knew it 2 years had passed. Friends and family were past the point of telling her she’d find her dream job. They encouraged her to get anything. They treated her as if she was choosing to be unemployed. But that was all changing now. One late night, she’d been scrolling through job postings...

“Debt Collector
ReadyCredit
Remote
$1,000- 3,000 per month (commiserate with experience)
Just posted More…
“Dog Lovers Wanted! Part time and Full Time Dog Walking Position
Dogs Dogs Dogs
Remote
$15 an hour
Easy application
30+ days ago More…
“Assistant
Stratford Preparatory Academy
Multiple Locations
$3,000 per month plus housing and food accommodations during training period
Easy application
Responsive employer
60+ days go More…”

And just like that, she hadn’t read another job posting for a whole month. The job description for “Assistant” seemed vague, but the combination of upfront money and longterm money had a clarifying effect for Holly. The application process was generic enough that Holly filed out the form on autocomplete. Name, address, phone, relevant experience, etc. She was relieved to find that there was no cover letter request, just a single short answer question with a limit of 50 words.

“Have you ever resigned from or quit a job? If ‘yes’ please explain. If ‘no’ please explain:”

At first Holly skimmed past the question. But when she clicked “review and submit,” the question appeared in bolded fire engine red. Why would they want to know if and why she had never quit a job? She shook her head, reminding herself that it didn’t matter. Just fill it out.

“I have never quit a job. I think it’s important to see things through and not give up.”

It was a lie. Holly had never quit a job, but it wasn’t because of any aptitude for loyalty or hard-work. She’d never been employed long enough to quit. Her jobs were all short lived internships or contract work. But that didn’t seem like an answer to give a potential employer.

She sighed and clicked “review and submit” again. But once again, she saw the same bolded red font on her form. Strange, must be a glitch, she thought. So she clicked it, again; only this time the website loaded slowly. Well, that’s another thing to update when she had money: faster internet. She knew that she couldn’t refresh the page because none of her typing would be saved. So Holly sighed and waited for the page to load.

She did however, notice a strange and partially loaded ad on the side of the page. She could barely make out the image. It almost looked like a naked woman, but she couldn’t be sure. Well, they can’t control what advertisements are on the side of the page I guess, Holly thought, dismissing the lewd ad. She was sure the page would load any moment now, so she kept waiting, staring at the faded almost image on the screen. Holly’s tired eyes focused and refocused on the website, as she lost track of time. It was easy to stare into the ad. It felt good to relax. She was so tired of these applications, and, truthfully, she was more than happy to take a break from the grind. The longer Holly looked at the ad, the more certain she was that it she could see the woman in the add. Yes... there she was... she looked... beautiful... no! Holly corrected herself: the woman looked trashy. But then again… imagine having a body like that… Holly was a professional woman, or at least she was trying to be. She might be unemployed and without much to her name, but she wasn’t a slut. But how could she be sure the woman in the advertisement was a slut? Maybe she was empowered by her strained bikini top and oiled skin… maybe Holly was being unfair to another woman… and that was wrong…if she could just see the woman more clearly, then she would know how to feel about the add… was that text on her bikini top…what did it say? The woman in the add looked so… relaxed…so…unburdened…so…stupid. Holly waited for the image to load so she could read the writing on the bikini. Did it say... fun... bags? No... it said... tits...ass...no... it said property of...no...it said... Holly had forgotten about her application all together. She sat back in her chair, arms draped to the side...just...looking at this woman...she was certain the woman had started to move. For a brief moment Holly thought about getting up and getting a snack or watching a show while the page loaded… but she never did. She found herself unable to look away from the strange woman in the ad. She looked so familiar... Did the woman look like... Holly... and then Holly’s thoughts stopped, and they were replaced by a steady stream of truths...it was as if it was flowing through her...new found knowledge...things she never knew before, but was certain of now...she didn’t need to think anymore... what a relief… she could just wait...what was she waiting for? She just needed to relax like the woman on screen. The woman on screen was happy...Holly wanted to be happy...she could be like the woman on screen… The woman in the advertisement was definitely moving now. She bent forward, revealing her cleavage, then she pulled off her bikini top, revealing un-naturally large, round breasts. The woman then kneeled down on the ground, and stared up and waved to Holly and then to someone off screen. The woman opened her mouth as a man appeared on screen from the waist down. The man stood there with his hands behind his back as the woman unbuttoned his pants. Her eyes widened and she drooled a little as she took his dick in her mouth. At first the woman licked all around the dick and then she began to bob her head up and down. Then the man’s hands reached down and grabbed the woman’s head. The man fucked her face, ramming his dick down her throat. The woman was an object, a tool for the man’s satisfaction. The man released his hands, and the woman tried to carry on with a similar intensity. When she took the dick out of her mouth to breathe, the man slapped her, hard. Her eyes watered, not because of the pain, but because she had been bad. She had made a man unhappy. Quickly, the woman continued sucking the man off with new found determination. When she felt light headed again from the lack of oxygen she kept going. Just as she was about to pass out, the man pulled out of her slobbering mouth and came all over her face, taking particular care to land in her eyes. Yay! She did it! He came! She wiped the cum off her face and started to lick it. She clapped and giggled. She smiled vacantly towards the camera and waved…

When Holly finally woke up, her mouth was dry and her chin was covered in drool. What the fuck, she thought, I can’t even fall asleep on an airplane. How did I fall asleep in a chair in front of my computer? She shrugged and figured it was just stress. Just as she wondered if she had even finished the job application, she got an email notification with a date and time for an interview. I guess that means I finished the application, she giggled. Did I just giggle? Well, maybe I’m just giddy at the thought of finally having a job. Maybe the fast response means they’re desperate to hire me.

So here she was, the tower finally in sight. She was relieved that she hadn’t given up for once. She couldn’t afford to. Now that she could see the tower she stopped wondering why she was able to find the tower without a map or any previous experience driving off road. She had, so clearly it was obvious. She also stopped being amazed at the co-incidence that she was running out of gas just as she arrived at the tower. It never occurred to her that, pending a hidden gas station, she wouldn’t be able to drive home. However, a new worry came over her. She had been sitting in a car all day, so focused on arriving to the interview on time that she hadn’t eaten anything, and she hadn’t made time to check her makeup at a gas station like she had planned. She let out a sigh and thought at least I know my clothes don’t smell like fried food or have ketchup stains.

She pulled her car up to the tower, looking for a parking lot, but not finding one. She stopped her car once she reached what seemed like an appropriate distance from the tower and took out her phone to review the instructions in the interview confirmation email. Unfortunately, her cell phone battery died as soon as she entered her passcode. Fuck. FUCK. FUUUCK. Okay. I remember the email said someone will greet me at my car. So the other instructions can’t be that impor— a knock at her window interrupted her thoughts.

A tall woman in a navy pant suit was standing on the other side of her car window, waving and smiling at Holly. Embarrassed that she was still in the car, Holly quickly opened her door forgetting to take her seatbelt off.

When the squeaky material yanked her back into place, the woman gave a good spirited laugh and said, “Welcome! I’m glad to see you’re eager to get started with the interview. I’m Beverly, and it’s wonderful to meet you.”

Beverly’s tone put Holly at ease. She sounded sincere and easy going. Her face looked like it was made to hold a smile. Something about this woman comforted Holly, and before long the two of them had made their way to the tower door. As they walked, Holly asked Beverly what perfume she used. Holly had never smelled anything like it. The scent washed over her, blooming, changing, never quite settling in her nose. It was strong without being heavy; Holly breathed in the scent deeply. Yes, Beverly was beautiful. Her jacket fit effortlessly. Was it tailored to her body or did she have the kind of body they made clothes for?

“Actually, the scent isn’t on the market yet. It’s not even named! It was developed by one of the employers we send our girls to. He’s a perfume manufacturer, so he sends over free samples for all the girls at the academy, and sometimes he lets the girls name the perfume! I suppose it’s like a business card to remind potential employees of their place… if they graduate from the program. It’s a very good sign that the smell is affecting you Holly. Don’t hesitate. Take it in. It’s never too early to start thinking about your placement after graduation.”

And then Beverly did something that Holly never saw coming: she stepped towards Holly, and in one fail swoop lowered Holly’s head into her cleavage. As the taller woman pushed Holly’s face into her, the firm warmth and the scent she couldn’t identify filled her. It occurred to her that maybe she could taste the perfume, so Holly began to lick and gently gnaw, as Beverly mashed her breasts into Holly’s face. Her nose pressed against Holly’s nipples, and Beverly pushed Holly even closer. Holly wanted more, but she was too nervous to ask Beverly to unbutton her shirt. She didn’t want to seem unprofessional at her job interview, so she simply stood waiting for direction. She had a good feeling about this job.

Beverly’s hands sank into Holly’s hair, weaving their way through Holly’s carefully coifed up-do. Holly felt her hair fall across her neck. Her face was hidden, submerged in Beverly. She felt herself disappear. Her desires along with her fears were simply gone. She was glad someone was finally going to give her instructions. She had felt nervous for so long, so consumed with what others thought of her. And now, Holly didn’t have to worry anymore.

Holly’s inhibitions became more and more distant. She knew there was a reason she shouldn’t be doing this. At first it was just out of reach, but the harder Holly tried to remember why this was wrong, the more blurry the reason became, until all that was left was the memory of a reason. And no memory could never match the heat coming from Beverly. So Holly stopped asking what was happening and let Beverly guide her. After all, this woman was clearly higher up than Holly. It would be bad form not to follow her lead.

Then with mechanical precision, Beverly pulled Holly’s face away and took a step back. Beverly looked at Holly, as if she were counting her change at the grocery store.

“Good. Good job Holly. You may follow me into the tower.”