The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Holly Goes to the Tower

Chapter 2

mc/md/mf/ds

Holly meets James, who shows her a video that explains Stratford’s unique work culture and employee benefits.

I welcome comments and feedback at

You can support my writing at patreon.com/hotcoffeeonacoldnight

As Holly stepped into the tower, her eyes were drawn upwards towards the stained glass ceiling of the tower.

Beverly smiled, “Ah, yes. Marvellous isn’t it? The academy was designed by an esteemed architect, who made many inventive choices. From the entrance you can see the full height of the tower.

Beverly watched Holly’s stunned gaze and decided to indulge the new girl in a history lesson. “The first owner, like all that have followed, was a true visionary. While many of his peers were content to profit from existing or inherited businesses, he wanted more. He built his own business from the ground up, and he wanted the building itself to be a reminder to his employees of the limitless potential of what man can do.” Beverly shifted towards Holly to appraise her response.

Holly responded “Yes, yes, it’s entirely impressive. It feels almost like a church, with the stained glass windows and the high ceilings.”

“A fair observation Holly. The work we do here is important. It changes people. I believe, just as the first owner believed, that in these brick walls, we are changing the world, one woman at a time.”

“I never thought about assistants that way.” Holly blushed.

“There are many things you’ve never thought about that you will learn here, Holly, if you allow yourself to change.” At this point Beverly’s eyes met Holly’s, and Beverly held Holly’s gaze as she asked “Are you ready to change, Holly?”

“Yes.” The speed of her own response startled Holly. Her life was a mess, but it wasn’t that bad... at least that’s what she thought before today, before coming to the academy... before she met Beverly...

“Well then, let’s get moving! You have an interview to attend. I do hope you can stay. Then I can show you more of the tower. I have a good feeling about you Holly. Perhaps you will find this premature, but I feel so strongly that you are a good fit for the academy, that I have already prepared a room for you. But first, you must complete the interview. Are you ready Holly?”

“mhm... I mean... yes, I am ready.”

“Good, then follow me.” And with that Beverly turned her heals and walked into an office located to the right of the entry way. The office felt like its own cabin: dark oak wood lined nearly all of the walls. At one end of the room was a brick wall with an enormous fireplace. Across from the fireplace was a stately wooden desk. Holly had assumed that Beverly would be conducting the interview, so she was taken aback when she saw a man sitting calmly at the desk. As the man rose from his desk to welcome Holly, she heard the heavy wooden door fall shut. She saw Beverly’s silhouette pass by just as the door clicked closed.

“Good afternoon Holly. I’m James, and I will be conducting your interview. If all goes well, I will be your new boss, until you are placed with a new employer” James did not smile at Holly, but he did not seem displeased with her. Holly suddenly felt a rush of nerves come over her. Beverly’s warm presence and her ...amazing perfume were gone, and Holly felt as small as she always did in job interviews. As Holly approached the large desk, James held out his hand for Holly to shake. She could barely maintain eye contact as her hand met his.

Finally James broke the silence with a single word: “Sit.”

“Of course. Thank you for having me.” Holly said. She felt her years of job interviews kicking in. She heard herself say “I am so glad to be here. I really believe my professionalism and hard-work would be an asset to Stratford Academy. I brought another copy of my resume for you.”

James smirked “What a responsible girl you are!”

Holly was unsure how to respond to James’s patronizing remark, but she didn’t want to get off on the wrong foot with a potential new employer, so she smiled and said “thank you.”

James continued “Now Holly, we have a standardized interview procedure here at Stratford Academy. We don’t want any form of nepotism or corruption to influence our hiring practices. So the interview is quite simple. I am going to play a video that explains the academy’s culture, values, and the work you would be doing here, should you be hired. Think of it as pre-emptive job training.”

“Sounds great!” A nervous Holly replied. She wondered why they made her drive all this way to watch a video they could have sent her over email.

“I know what you’re thinking... why didn’t we just email you the video? Well, Holly, after the video there is going to be a brief test... more of a hands on quiz, to see how well you understood the material. This test can only be taken in person. The good news is, if you pass the test, the job is yours. So all you have to do is pay attention to the video.”

Holly had been in some weird job interviews over the last 2 years. This was far from the strangest request. So she nodded and said “Okay. I can do that.”

“Unfortunately I have some business to attend to, but you can stay here and watch the video. It’s important that you wear the headphones for the full length of the video. Understood?”

“Of course.”

“Oh, and Beverly mentioned you were particularly fond of her perfume. Here’s another sample you can try out right now if you want.”

“Oh fantastic!” Holly responded as she spritzed herself with the small vial.

“Wow...that’s stronger than I remembered...” She said, suddenly overcome by a wave of relaxation so strong she felt a little sleepy. She could feel the alcohol in the perfume burn as it dripped between her cleavage. She imagined her hand moving towards her buttons, starting undo them, she wanted to rub the perfume into every pore, she wanted to spray it right between her...

Before Holly could finish her thought James put a laptop in-front of her and placed the headphones on her head. Time to begin.

The black screen faded and Holly saw a small woman sitting in the middle of a large white room. She was wearing a tight fitting suit, similar to Beverly. This woman’s suit made no attempt to hide her cleavage, and her business skirt was... revealing. They sure are lax with the dress code around here, Holly thought dreamily. After a brief wave the woman began speaking.

“Hello! And welcome! My name is Tina, and I’m here to help you succeed at Stratford Preparatory Academy. Right now you are probably sitting in an office by yourself with a pair of headphones on. It’s important that you leave your headphones on at all times, and look directly into the screen. Does that make sense?”

At this point a pop up appeared on screen with two digital buttons for ‘yes’ and ‘no’. Huh! No one told me this was an interactive video, Holly thought. She sat staring at the options on screen for a minute before remembering she needed to click one. Realizing she still hadn’t chosen an answer, quickly hit ‘yes’. As soon as she clicked ‘yes’ the pop up faded and she was looking straight into the smiling face of Tina, who clapped her hands together and said “Great! Let’s get started!”

Holly’s slowed mind giggled, she’d done something right!

“Like I said, my name is Tina, and I am here to help you decide if Stratford is the right place for you. Not too long ago, I was just where you are now, sitting in the office of a powerful man, hoping that he would see something in me.

“When I graduated college with a degree in business I was ready to take on the world! But I had a hard time finding a job. For months I marched into every place I could find with my resume in hand, but I lacked the confidence to really put my best self forward.

“Throughout this video I will tell you all about my journey as an assistant at Stratford, and some of the benefits of working here as well as our work culture, our employee benefits, and our professional training programs, geared especially for working women. So let’s get started!”

Was that a glitch? Holly thought she saw a strange flash on screen, like the lights in the video were flickering. Oh well, can’t expect every company to have the highest production value she figured. Holly refocused what little attention span she could muster and tried to pay attention to what Tina was saying, but the perfume was making her tired... and warm.

“Stratford values its employees. It’s important to remember that Stratford always wants what’s best for it’s employees...”

Was that flicker happening again? Maybe it was a problem with the screen. Oh well... better just ignore it. It was easy to ignore things right now. She felt so... heavy and soft. Her thoughts felt lighter. Was the perfume still burning between her tits?

“Next up let’s talk about what makes a great assistant! An assistant is someone who is already ready to help. An assistant aims to make her co-workers and her bosses feel better. It’s important to always put a man’s feelings before your own. Your feelings are not important. The feelings of a man are important. After all, men do lots of complicated work. You’re just there to assist. You’re such a stupid, stupid girl, and I am too!

“An assistant knows she isn’t very smart, but she knows how to make men feel good. Everything an assistant does is aimed at making men feel good. It feels good to let men control you... women need to be controlled...after all we’re just stupid sluts.”

Something felt off to Holly... why were they saying she wasn’t smart? Wasn’t she smart? She was sure... or pretty sure... or ... was she wrong? It felt so good to let go of worries, to let go of thoughts. All her burdens, the secrets that she only whispered to herself at night, the worries about not being good enough, not even knowing what enough would mean... were leaving her. Her face softened, she felt lighter, bouncier. Sure she had lost her memories of the good times, but it was worth it, to lose the bad. Suddenly Holly’s attention turned back to the video where an enthusiastic Tina was still smiling broadly, looking into the camera.

“Can I tell you a secret? I used to have a different job where I had to add up lots of numbers on the computer. I was always so sad looking at big sheets of paper and big screens filled with boxes and numbers that I had to make sense of. I was so smart back then, but I hated it! Luckily, Stratford academy helped me see my true potential as a stupid cum slut! Now that the men do all the thinking for me, I just worship their dicks. I love dick. There’s nothing like a good face fuck. It’s important to always remember that men are smarter than you, better than you, and are always right- no matter what!

“All men are smarter than me, but the men at Stratford and the men Stratford trains you for are the smartest of all! They have the best dicks too!”

Fuck, Holly needed a dick so bad. Would James let her suck him off after this video? Maybe he’d ass rape her. God she hoped so. She wanted him to hold her down, force his dick in her, breaking her ass, tearing her apart. Or maybe he’d let her fuck him. He could sit on a couch while she bounced up and down on him, riding him until he came in her. She wanted to feel his cum in her, leaking out of all her holes. She wanted him to rip her open. She needed to concentrate on what Tina was saying, that was how she could learn to be a good assistant!

“Stratford believes in women! While modern media outlets make silly claims about women needing to be taken seriously, Stratford values women for who we truly are: dumb little sluts! Some women don’t know they are a slut. I used to think I was different than other women, that I was ‘one of the guys’. I worked extra hard at school and eventually at work to prove that I could keep up with the men. I even thought I was better than some of them. I feel so ashamed of that now. But luckily, with a little help from my boss, I’ve learned how to be my best self. I learned how to stop thinking for myself, and do exactly what my boss tells me. Women aren’t made for thinking... you can leave that to the men. Women are only made to serve men. That is a woman’s true and only purpose: to serve men. To help you expedite the learning process, the men have designed this video.”

Tina kept speaking, but new videos starting coming on screen... images of women... kneeling and smiling, waiting. There was a man slapping his dick against a woman’s face while she smiled, trying her best to lick it. Like a game! There was another woman lying on a bed while a man beat her already bruised ass with a belt. The man alternated between beating her old bruises and forming new ones. The bed shook when the belt hit the woman’s ass, but she just laid their limp, receiving the blows, blissed out, smiling, feeling grateful for the correction or attention. A different woman sat down in a chair and waved at Holly, shaking her tits with every movement she made. She had something in her hand...a dildo. She cocked her head to the side and licked the dildo up and down, slobbering over it pathetically. Then she pulled her thong to the side, looked straight into the camera, and shoved the whole dildo into her cunt as hard as she could. She barely winced as the dildo stretched her open, her vacant eyes watered and she smiled broadly as she thrust repeatedly, willing her cunt to fit the massive thick dildo. She was crying from the pain, but smiling broadly. She was a slut.

As Holly watched the video, her eyes took on a new softness. She was a girl, which meant she was a slut, a dumb dumb slut. She smiled, basking in her own emptiness, her certainty that her life had purpose, the purpose! God she was so dumb! She was all emptied out! That meant a dick would fit inside her so good.

The video continued but Holly had given up trying to understand... after all she was a stupid slut. She didn’t need to understand! She just needed to help men! With their hard problems. She could help them in so many ways, in her mouth, her ass, her cunt, her tits... there had to be another... what was it? Of course her hands! She giggled at her own stupidity.

As the video slowly faded away, Holly remained slack jaw, staring at the screen. No one had told her to do anything else, so she waited, and while she waited she imagined riding up and down on a dick, imagined a man slapping face her until her ears rang, and grabbing her ass so hard she winced through her stupid smile. She was going to be such a good assistant! Maybe James would let her practice on him! Just as that thought crossed her mind, she heard the heavy wooden door open and saw James walking towards his desk. She kept her headphones on and waited for his instructions.