The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Holly Goes to the Tower

Chapter 3

md/ds/mf/md

Holly’s interview continues with James back in the room. We learn about Holly’s ex boyfriend.

I welcome comments and feedback at

patreon.com/hotcoffeeonacoldnight

James’s words washed over her, and she couldn’t quite hold their meaning. Every time James spoke something loosened in Holly. His voice was a peculiar texture. She would catch a word, but then forget it nearly instantly. Why was he talking about pudding? Holly found her self smiling dully. And then ... giggling at the notion of pudding. What flavour pudding would she be? Strawberry maybe? She always liked strawberries. But banana pudding was good too, nice and creamy. After this interview was over, she would have to drive to the nearest town and get something to eat. How stupid was she for not eating ahead of time! That’s probably why she felt so lightheaded.

What Holly did not seem to understand yet was that she wouldn’t be leaving the tower anytime soon. And when she did leave the tower, she wouldn’t be driving. In fact, before long any memory of how to operate a car would be erased from her mind. She wouldn’t even remember what the pedals near the driver’s seat were for. For now all she knew now was, this was the best job interview she’d ever had.

James broke Holly’s cloudy thoughts,“Okay Holly, this is a real question now. The kind you have to answer. Can you answer a question Holly?”

She couldn’t make her eyes focus as she answered, but she felt the sound come out as she said “yes”. Then she laughed. She answered a question! She did it! She was doing so well as this interview.

James smiled and spoke slowly, “Holly, what is your purpose in life?”

Holly frowned, suddenly words were becoming very hard to put together. “Can... can you repeat the question?” She thought the interview was going so well, and here she was already ruining everything!

“We are going to repeat a lot of things in this room Holly. Repetition is important. So I’m going to ask you the question again. Are you ready for the question?”

“Yes! Yes!” She was giddy realizing she had answered a question. If she answered this question that meant she was ready for the next question. She was giggling, when she realized that James had already asked the next question. The really big important one.

James sat waiting for Holly to realize that she had missed the question, again. What luck, he thought. Most girls took a week to become this inchoate. The triggers Holly absorbed when she filled out the job application and the new perfume from Edward must have been working beyond his expectations… or this Holly was particularly susceptible to the Tower’s charm.

When Beverly told Holly the brief history of the tower, she neglected a few important details. The tower was old. It was designed in the 1700’s by a very particular architect, some even claimed the architect had a suspicious involvement in the occult; others claimed he was a profoundly religious man. Of course, few documents remained from that time, but there were stories...

Maybe one day Holly would learn those stories. But today, Holly, had one mission: to learn her purpose in life. Many women struggled with this question. How could women be expected to balance work, family, and everything that constituted life? In a fundamentally unfair world, where few people received the kind of success they deserved, what was the point? Lucky for Holly her purpose would soon be clear.

James waited for Holly to return to the moment. She was drifting, which was to be expected. He smiled as he considered how she would never have chosen this path. But women weren’t made for choosing; they were happiest as objects, sluts, dedicated wives without a thought of their own, assistants for important men, puppets. But even puppets had differences. Some puppets would go on to become devoted wives without a thought in their heads, others would devote themselves to the church in Stratford, a sibling organization, while others would work for the local sex clubs. And of course, there were sluts like Beverly, who never left the tower after they entered.

The interview was of course a formality. Holly had been pre-screened. Her friends and family could easily be convinced that she was working abroad, loving her life, and struggling to find time to connect. In the mean time, they would read the emails, supposedly sent by Holly, which would do a miraculous job of convincing them it was totally normal to never see Holly again. And then, slowly, she would simply fade from their lives.

The job application she filled out online was replete with subtle but formidable messages that wove their way into Holly’s desperate mind. Holly was so eager for a job, she didn’t notice that it had taken her 8 hours to fill out a simple online form. She also didn’t notice when her computer’s webcam turned on and started watching her. From there, the Academy’s technicians had begun designing a whole new life for Holly. One that would begin very soon. The academy combined the new and old, science and superstition, in order to remake women to men’s whims. Holly didn’t know it yet, but there was a man waiting to employ of her, as soon as she finished her education.

James stared at Holly, deciding there was no point in asking this stupid whore questions. He smirked to himself as he got up from his chair and walked to Holly’s side of the desk. He stared at her like a painting in progress, appreciating the hollowed look in her eyes, the way her body just sat there- open, ready to be taken. He reached out and squeezed her tits. Small, but they would be bigger soon. Holly’s eyes closed and she moaned in pain, as he reached into her shirt and twisted her left nipple. She reacted to the pain, but put up no defences. She knew it was important to let men control her body. She laughed as she thought about what a dumb slut she was! Women couldn’t be in control of their own bodies, as stupid whores. She was grateful for the opportunity to prove what a good whore she could be. She opened her eyes and looked up at him. She was so grateful that this man was helping her be a better, dumber whore. He continued to maul her tits, and she was still wincing from the pain, as she smiled at him, trying to show him that she was happy to be of use. After all, it’s important to show men you appreciate their attention. Her eyes watered from the pain as she looked up at him.

As James stood across from Holly, leaning against his desk, casually destroying her tits, Holly realized she was so close to his dick. Was it hard? Was he turned on? Was he waiting for her? Should she wait for him? Inarticulate worry took hold of Holly’s mind. She should do something! She needed to assist- to serve him! It was her purpose to serve men! Before Holly could decide what to do, she felt the cold air of the room, and then James’s hand slap against her face. He smirked at her shocked face and said “Get naked whore. Show me what you learned from your new friend Tina.” Holly undressed quickly, and once she was naked she knelt on the floor, and looked up at James. Her cunt was feeling so empty, and her mouth watered as she thought about James’s dick. She reached for his belt, and started to unbuckle it. James slapped her again and spit on her as he said “Hurry the fuck up whore!” She worked quickly, pulling down his pants, so relieved to finally see his dick.

6 Months Ago

Holly was going to see her new boyfriend. They had only been dating for a month, but he really seemed like a considerate guy. The kind of guy who understood that a woman was looking for a partner, someone who would support her not just expect her to be Betty Crocker. He said he liked how smart she was, and how determined she was to have a fulfilling career. Holly found their sex fulfilling- not that she was very experienced. She liked that he moved at a slow pace, waiting for her to get turned on before he they made love. She didn’t know it, but that was going to change today.

She knocked on the door to his apartment, and they smiled at each other, as he welcomed her in. While they had only been dating a few weeks, Holly found herself falling into a peaceful domestic routine with him. They made dinner for each other nearly every night, and they alternated whose apartment they spent time at. The night went on as Holly expected: dinner followed by a movie. The past few nights, they had moved to the bedroom after the night’s festivities and made love. But tonight something different happened. Maybe he was tired of catering to her, maybe he had a bad day, maybe this was his plan all along, but Holly was in for a surprise… Instead of following her to his bedroom, he called her back to the couch. She laughed, saying “You’re not… interested?” He grinned and said, “Oh I’m interested. Come here.” He called her to him as he sat further back on the couch and opened his legs. She walked towards him and sat back down on the couch next to him while he watched a basketball game. They watched for a few minutes before she said “You know, I’m not super into sports. Do you think you could record it? If you want to watch something together, maybe we could watch this new show I’ve heard about…”

Without taking his eyes off the screen, he said “Well, if you’re not interested in watching the game, I have something else you could do.” And with that he unbuttoned his pants and put his hands behind his head, waiting for her, while never taking his eyes off the screen.

“Woah…. Kinky! Yeah, I don’t know if I’m super into that.”

“Mm. Have you tried it?”

“Oral sex? Um, not really, but I think it’s not my thing. You know?”

“How do you know if you’ve never done it.”

“Um, I think it’s just a little degrading, you know? Like the woman is just a machine, making someone else feel good. I like it when sex is more of a mutual thing, where we make each other feel good. You know?”

“Okay, sure. Whatever you say. Oh by the way, did you try the lemonade I made? I meant to bring it out with dinner but I forgot. Could you give it a taste and see if it needs more sugar?”

Holly was surprised by the sudden topic change, but also relieved. She was glad she was with a guy who would never force her to do anything she didn’t want to do. Not everyone was so lucky. She’d found a good one.

She found the lemonade in the fridge and poured herself a glass. As she tasted it, she winced at the sourness.

She yelled from the kitchen “Yikes! That definitely needs more sugar!”

He yelled back “Really? Could you give it another taste. I thought it was a bit sour at first, but I think it gets sweeter the more you drink it.”

Happy to oblige, she took another taste, and while it was still too sour, it didn’t have the same edge as the first sip. As she took a third sip, she licked her lips. There was something sweet in here, but it didn’t taste like sugar. Maybe aspartame? She found her self instantly taking another sip and refilling her glass. She drank the entire glass, and much to her surprise poured herself another. She had never tasted anything like this! Holy shit, what was in this!

“What’s in this! It’s amazing. The flavour really builds!”

“Don’t hold back, I have plenty more, feel free to drink it all.”

“I might take you up on that!”

Holly poured herself glass after glass. She must have been dehydrated because she felt herself relax as she finished off the pitcher. A slight headache she’d had all day started to fade. For a moment she just stood there in the kitchen licking her lips, feeling her tongue trace the counters of her mouth. She felt … like she was shimmering, everything felt so… interesting and good.

She heard him yell from the couch, “You drank it all?”

She nodded, and then giggled, remembering that he couldn’t hear her nod. Suddenly talking felt so hard. She knew she could do it, but it felt like lifting weights. So instead she walked back to him, smiling.

“How do you feel?” he asked, smirking and openly staring at her breasts.

“Heavy tingles….” She said and laughed.

“Well that checks out, my friend said it would make you more open to new experiences.”

Something was alarming Holly. Should she be worried, he drugged her. Good guys didn’t drug people. But he was a good guy! And she felt so good! Maybe he did just want her to have a new experience. After all, that is what people in relationships do, they share experiences. As she considered all this she felt her body become heavier, almost like her limbs had fallen asleep. She sat down on the couch before she fell down.

“No, no. You can’t sit there right now. Now is the time for new experiences! You want to have new experiences right?” He asked her. God he was so hot, and caring, even when he was trying to watch the game, he still took time to make sure she was having… a new experience.

“What’s the new…” she slobbered while her words left her mouth, slowing merging into one another.

Noticing that she could barely talk now, the boyfriend smiled. Holly noticed that he had never re-buttoned his pants as he pulled her towards him. The room was flickering. From one moment to another, she couldn’t remember how she got where she was. First she was sitting and then she wasn’t. Now she was kneeling between his thighs, with her eyes barely open.

At this point the boyfriend took out his phone, snapped a photo of Holly and texted his friend thanking him for the help. Next he pulled his pants further down and pushed Holly’s face onto his crotch. He loved the feeling of her face against his hair. He loved thinking about how she was rubbing little bits of piss all over her face. Eventually he stuck a few fingers in her mouth, pumping in and out. Once he established a rhythm he pulled his fingers out and wiped her spit over her face.

Then he smiled and said “Let’s try this again.” He pointed to his dick, and placed his hands behind his head, waiting for her to suck him off. She wasn’t sure what was happening, but she saw him pointing somewhere, and then she realized he was pointing at his dick.

“I said I didn’t want …” Words were hard to form, and it took all of Holly’s strength to say them.

“I didn’t ask what you wanted. I’m telling you what I want. I made you feel good, now you are gonna make me feel good. You said you didn’t want to blow me because it wasn’t mutual. Now it is. You feel good, so now you can make me feel good.” He could have stopped there, but he wanted to make sure she didn’t protest again.

“Listen, all those sparkles you are feeling now, I can take them away. So if you want to keep feeling good then you better get started sucking my dick you fucking stupid whore.” Without waiting for her response he took her head and shoved it in his crotch again.

“Open up whore!” He laughed as he stuck a finger in her mouth, again. Once her mouth was open he pushed her onto her dick. He grabbed her hair and crammed her head as far as it would go. Even in her drugged state she gagged as his dick reached the back of her throat. He stared down at her and said “I would have let you steer, but it seems like you need some help slut, and I’m here to give it.” Up and down, he crashed her face into him again and again. He face fucked her until he came in her. When he pulled her off he realized she’d passed out from lack of air. He gave her a few slaps on the face until he could feel her shallow breathing. He took out his phone and took another picture of her, this time with cum leaking out her lips and hair across her face.

When Holly woke up she was in his bed. Her throat was sore, and her face felt tender. Strange, she must have come down with a virus quick, she thought to herself. When her boyfriend heard that she was awake, he came in holding a tray with tea and toast.

“It’s nice to see you up. Seems like maybe you had a little too much to drink with dinner last night.”

“Did we have wine with dinner, I don’t even remember.”

“Well, there’s no shame in partying.” Holly was glad that he understood. Another man might have tried to make her feel embarrassed about getting black out drunk, but here he was making her breakfast.

Holly and her boyfriend broke up not long after. He was moving to a new city, and while their relationship was fun, it wasn’t something she would go chasing after him for. A few months after he moved, Holly saw pictures of him and his new girlfriend together on his Facebook. There was a photo of the two of them on his couch, leaning back and smiling with their eyes closed. While she was sad to see him go, she was glad to see that he was doing well and making another woman happy.

NOW

Here she was kneeling in front of James and his massive dick. She could still smell the last time he took a piss, and she inhaled deeply, savouring the scent of degradation. She licked the length of him from all sides, while she clasped her hands behind her back. Next she licked her lips and took him inside her mouth, bobbing tightly, moving up and down…up and down… and down… Her nose landed in his pubes and as she started to pull up for air, he held her down, making her gag. For a moment she wondered why that felt familiar, but then the thought drifted away. Eventually he let go, while she kept bobbing up and down, swallowing his dick as best she could. She loved being a slut, a whore, a fuck toy. The more she sucked, the more she was happy! Eventually, James pulled his dick out and sprayed her face with his cum. She giggled, so grateful that he chose to cum on her!

After a moment of peace, James looked at Holly and said. “Good news, you passed the interview. You work here now, until we place you.”

Holly jumped up and down, clapping her hands, and jiggling her small tits as best she could. She couldn’t believe it! She was going to work in the best place in the world! I mean, if they let her suck dick on her first day who knows what they would let her do tomorrow.