The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Holly Goes to the Tower

Chapter 4

md/ds/mf/md

Drugged and raped, Holly is grateful for a wonderful first night in the tower.

I welcome comments and feedback at

Patreon

The first night at the tower was an exciting one for Holly. Beverly was pleased to see her stumble out of James’s office, a bit dazed and very dumb. Holly’s unbuttoned blouse hung freely over her body, and her skirt was still hiked around her waist.

“I’m glad to see the interview was a success! I just knew you could do it!” Beverly beamed at Holly.

“Thanks Beverly!” Holly could cry she was so relieved at how well things were going! They were going to train her for a job! She had found her life purpose! She was going to serve men! She could still taste James’s cock in her mouth. It helped that his cum was all over her face and kept dripping into her mouth.

“Now, remember this is just the start Holly. You have a long way to go.”

“Of course! I can’t wait to learn how to better serve men!” Holly said while trying to stick her pathetic tits out.

“Good. Good Holly. Now let’s get you settled. I have your room ready. Follow me.” Beverly turned on her heels and waved for Holly to follow.

Beverly led Holly to a spiral staircase that appeared to run the full height of the tower. Holly’s feet were sore from the short professional heels she wore, but she kept climbing. Eventually, Beverly and Holly left the staircase and walked down a long and dark hallway. There was no hardly any light, but soon enough, Holly’s eyes adjusted to the ambient light from the tower.

“Here we are. This is your room.” Beverly said, motioning to a space that could generously be called a closet with a bed.

Holly was still riding high in her drugged and fucked state, and was thrilled at the tiny closet of a room. After all, people at Stratford knew best and she just needed to trust them. The small room meant that there were fewer things for her to be distracted by.

Beverly continued “You won’t be spending much time here, so don’t worry about the size. Here, use this cloth to wipe off your face and, here, I have a special drink that will help you stay hydrated and give you enough calories for the evening… in addition to a few other … side effects.”

“Oh thank you!” Holly gushed. Everyone here really cares about me, she thought.

She took the first sip and her eyes widened. It was amazing! It was … creamy… and salty… and …there was something else… but before Holly could finish her thought she collapsed on the bed and fell asleep.

“Atta girl.” Beverly chuckled and walked away.

As Beverly descended the stairs she had climbed only moments ago, she decided she was pleased with Holly. The dumb slut showed promise, and tonight she was in for a real treat. Beverly loved drugging the new girls. She loved prepping them for the men. She knew she was just another whore, but she was proud of how useful she was to men.

Meanwhile, Holly fell into a deep sleep. For the first hour, her sleep was dreamless as she lay there, still and vulnerable to anyone who walked into her room.

In the second hour of her sleep she began to hear things, nothing she would remember consciously, but there was a voice, suggesting the most beautiful images and ideas to her.

“When you get on your knees to serve a man, you are fulfilling your purpose.

“When you stand at the stove, preparing the meal a man asked for, you are fulfilling your purpose.

“When your boss asks you to make his friend feel more at ease… when you ride his dick until he cums in you, and you walk around with the cum leaking out… you are fulfilling your purpose…

“When you suckle your bosses dick under his desk for 8 hours…when you get bigger tits … when you take his hard dick and stuff it down your throat… you wish you could taste the cum, but you know deep throating makes him feel better… and that’s what you want… your wants and needs are not important… you exist to serve men… whatever a man wants is right… a man has a right to use women however he wants… whatever a man wants you to do is right… whatever a man asks you to do is the most important thing to do…whatever a man tells you to do is what you will do… you have no desire to be anything other than a fuck toy… you’re a worthless fuck toy…

“you are lucky men pay you any attention with your pathetic tits… you need bigger tits to be a real slut… you would do anything for bigger tits… you don’t care if they look natural… you just want bigger titties so more men will know you are a useful slut… women are made to serve men… you’re dumb slut, and you’re so grateful to men who remind you of this… when a man humiliates you, you will feel intense gratitude… you love to be put in your place…

“you have only gotten this far in life because you are a slut…anything you have achieved in life was given to you because you are a whore, who does nothing better than serve men… you love being a personal assistant… you assist men by doing whatever the fuck they tell you to do… embrace your own stupidity… stupidity is a gift from men… stupidity is your natural state… bimbo sluts like you live for cock… you love sucking men off… at work… in the car… on the couch… you crave the cock… your empty and worthless without cock… when you don’t have cock in you, you will spend your energy trying to get a man to fill you with cock… you can’t concentrate without cock… you can’t concentrate with cock in you… cock is all you need to concentrate on… cock is all a bimbo like you can think about… you can’t wait to get bigger tits and finally look like the bimbo you are meant to be…then you will put cock between your tits… you love being a bimbo… you’ve always been a bimbo… you know a woman’s place is wherever a man tell’s her it is… you don’t want to be smart… you are a bimbo… bimbos get all the cock… you want to serve men… thinking does not serve men… being smart is for men… all you want is to suck and fuck… suck and fuck…suck… and … fuck…”

Next, images started flooding Holly’s mind. Holly saw herself deep throating a man in an office. He picked up a device, similar to a belt, and buckled it around Holly’s neck. She felt something encompass the lower half of her face. She could barely move her head or neck. How convenient, she thought. Now the cock with stay put in my mouth as long as master wants! What a relief to become an object, an appendage, to be relieved from the burden of thought or body. She just sat there, feeling every sensation leave her body, save for the glorious cock holding her throat open. Every so often she would gag, just a little, to make sure master knew how much she appreciated him. At nearly 5 inches he was a giant! She only hoped she could adequately serve his monster dick.

When he took the gag off, she left her head in place, ready for instructions. When he withdrew his dick from dream Holly’s hole, she felt a sad cold breeze along her neck where the device was and a hollowness in her throat where master’s dick was. She gasped and choked as her throat adjusted to the lack of dick.

Holly could have watched the dream whore all night, but she was roused as she felt something heavy on top of her. When she started to come to, still foggy and sedated, she realized a man was on top of her, rubbing his dick against her mostly unconscious body. Oh how lucky! Well, if his intention was to fuck her when she was asleep she better not disturb him! So Holly laid limp on the bed, a task made easier by the drink Beverly had given her.

As the man straddled her drugged body, Holly realized she was naked. What a relief! No clothes would get in this man’s way. As he rubbed his cock over her face, she held back a sigh. She loved the feeling of being underneath a man. She loved the smell, of a man’s cock. She loved the way the man’s body crushed her and disregarded her comfort. Next he moved downwards and traced her cunt hole with his dick. When she released an involuntary whimper, he thrust into her cunt hole. She heard the squishing sound of her own wetness as he slammed into her, again and again. The pain overwhelmed her. It was too hard and too fast. He was merciless. He fucked her like running feet beating against a treadmill. She was nothing, but a body. Holly kept her eyes closed and concentrated on staying as limp as possible for this man. She smiled thinking of how much happiness her pain was giving this man. The man was more important than her, he was a man after all! If he thought the best thing was to rip into her cunt, that meant he was right. It was Holly’s job to help him rape her, and she was going to do all she could to help.

Holly smiled blissfully as he slammed into her cunt, and dug his hands into her tits. The pain was so great, but she smiled and drifted off into a state of bliss. Time passed slowly … or maybe quickly… Holly couldn’t be sure. All she knew was, she was the body. She was the object. She felt lucky that this man had chosen her to fuck, her to rape her- out of all the other sluts. She didn’t know what a good raping she needed until now!

Holly lay there, limp as a bed sheet as his thrusts became increasingly erratic. He hammered into her slit, breathing heavily. She slipped in and out of consciousness, maybe from the pain, maybe from the drink. Whenever she started to feel overcome by the pain, she felt an overwhelming sense of gratitude to this man for raping her. Good whores got raped. And now she was being a good whore, at least for a moment. As long as his cock was hammering her cunt, she was a good whore. Suddenly he stopped and fell on-top of her. Holly didn’t know how long she could breathe with him on top of her, but just before she passed out, the man stood up and left her room. Before he left, he wiped his dick on her sleepy face, making sure to get his cum in her hair as well.

She was sad that he was gone. He was such a strong man. She loved the way his body crushed hers. She loved the way his dick pummelled her cunt. She loved how her pain was for him, that she was serving him. She smiled wistfully as she drifted back to sleep, feeling the cum drip out of her swollen cunt lips.

As the cum leaked out of her cunt hole, she squeezed her legs together, smiling at the memory of the man fucking her. She was so grateful that she had already been raped on her first night! Sometimes you don’t know what you need until you get it! And now she knew what she needed: to be raped, as much as possible.

Her hands made her way to her used cunt. She started to fantasize about the rape, about this man’s fantastic dick, how it opened her, how it erased her, made her stupider with every thrust. Wait! She was a stupid, stupid slut! No one told her she could touch herself. So she stopped, cunt aching to be filled, unsure of what to do. She lay in bed, imagining the ways that men would defile her. She giggled to herself when she imagined the man coming back to rape her again. With such sweet thoughts of rape she drifted back to sleep. She couldn’t wait to learn about being a good personal assistant!