The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Holly Goes to the Tower

Chapter 6

md/ds/mf/md/hm

Holly relinquishes her final dregs of self-respect and we learn more about James.

I welcome comments and feedback at

patreon.com/hotcoffeeonacoldnight

Holly Goes to The Tower

Chapter 6

After a hot shower, Holly dried off and went back to her room where Beverly was waiting to take her to James’s office. The two women descended the stair case hand in hand. Half way down the stairs, Holly felt her stomach clench. Reality was starting to look a lot sharper. She felt cold. She stared up, and saw the strange glass ceiling of the tower. Was she walking up to that ceiling or down to... there was a door. What was she doing here. She had an interview? She drove here. Why ... why was she naked? What happened to all her clothes? Why was she still here? Where did everyone at home think she was? She wanted to go home. She definitely did not want to be here- wherever the fuck this was.

Holly realized she was almost at the entrance, so she bolted down the stairs. She made it to the door. She reached for the handle and then hesitated as she was remembered she was naked. It was only a moment, but that’s all it took for Beverly to reach her. Beverly tapped her shoulder and said, “Oh sweetie, need a refresher?” Beverly pulled a bottle of perfume out of her pocket and spritzed it in Holly’s face.

As Holly breathed in the perfume, reality started to soften. Why was she scared before? She liked the tower. She liked Beverly. And she really liked the perfume. It made her a little loose, a little blurry. And that was okay because women aren’t very smart anyway. So what was wrong with embracing the truth? Holly liked this truth. This truth gave her purpose. It gave her a job too. The truth was that women exist to serve men. Women need to be put in their place when they misbehave. And that is a man’s job. Women are-

James heard the women charging down the stairs, and left his office to watch the scene. He chuckled as he saw Holly sprint down the stairs- a useless attempt. He knew by now that this was all part of the process. This last ditch effort to reclaim their life was symbolic at most.

He figured they felt guilty deep down for accepting a better life. They knew their old lives were fake, that they were tired of pretending they were more than sluts and dumb whores. They were tired of trying to be strong; they were ready to accept their place as dumb women. It wasn’t an insult; it was the truth. Ever since he had saved Beverly, she was happy and relieved because she was living as her authentic and subordinate self. He figured that these girls were so relieved when they were released from the lies of feminism, that they thought they didn’t deserve it. And they were right.

But these cum buckets, hadn’t learned the lesson that really sealed the deal on their new lives: it didn’t matter. It didn’t matter what they wanted. It didn’t matter if they liked it. It didn’t matter if they wanted to be stupid whores, it’s what they were. And this final rebellion on the stairs, was really an act submission, an admission of failure, an expenditure of the last dredges of self to make way for their new lives. Holly had to know she couldn’t walk out the front door. Holly knew she would fail. It was the beginning of seeking degradation, of accepting her real purpose. And from the look of it, Holly was in a very accepting mood after all. She stood next to Beverly, smiling and giggling at whatever Beverly was saying to her. James closed the door and returned to his desk. He’d see her soon enough.

He sat at his desk, and stared into the fireplace, considering his relatively strange life. He was given a choice to fundamentally change who people are, to remake their very matter- body and spirit. Women came in here destroyed, and he healed them, made them good women. Women who knew where their place was. Had it come at a cost?

Sometimes he missed the old Beverly. She was so talkative back then. He liked that about her, it made him feel special that she had so much to tell him. He felt lucky just to be around her. But that got old. Everything got old, but above all, he was tired of being wrong in her eyes, all the time.

So he started to read, online, about men who believed that “men should be men”. What was the harm in a little Chivalry, and then he got to know the other men, and their stories. The fucking bitches men had to put up with nowadays. What made women think they were so much fucking better? Women needed to understand they were, well, just women. It’s always been better when men are in charge. Men are natural leaders, and women are born followers. Women are not as smart as men, when you really get down to it. People blame patriarchy, but how much longer can that last? Maybe the answer is simpler: women just aren’t that smart. Sure sometimes, some women, are more gifted than other women, and they rise to prominent positions. But think about the average woman, from the average town, well- she isn’t that smart, is she?

Did he regret changing his wife? Did he miss the person she once was. Yes, sometimes he did. Sometimes James wished he could say “Beverly, remember one time we spent all Saturday afternoon at a lake, listening to birds, pretending we could understand them?” But Beverly didn’t remember complicated detailed parts of her past like that anymore. He wanted that gone from her memory, he didn’t want her to remember how he was in their marriage. He was her boss, and he had everything he wanted with her. Indeed, in her transformation, he had focused less on reducing her intellectual capacities and more on eradicating her memories and increasingly her loyalty.

He thought about this odd conundrum, that is, Beverly’s happiness, perhaps 3 times a year. This was the second time. Only once more this year would he, perhaps, come close to considering the ethics of his actions. He was, in general, so content to have Beverly stupid, horny, and loyal that he didn’t see the point. After all, she looked so happy sucking his dick. He wouldn’t deprive her of that. No, no. He had just sorted things out, made their marriage stronger.

But although James was convinced that he had every right to be in full control of his wife’s body and mind, he was curious about what she did remember. For a long time, this transformation felt too new to touch. He didn’t want to remind her of her past, for fear that she would remember too much. But he was confident now, that she understood her place was beneath him. So he called her into his office and instructed her to sit in front of him, in the chair on the other side of his desk.

Beverly was usually standing behind James, bent over his desk, or kneeling between his legs, she rarely sat across from him. In fact, she wasn’t sure if she ever had. But here she was, sitting across from her boss like a business man or one of the girls in training. Well, it’s what he said to do, and that was all that mattered.

James began to speak with a bit of caution, “Beverly, what do you remember about the past, about your life before you worked at the tower?”

Beverly, tilted her head and responded, “I don’t know, I don’t really think about it. Being here, and serving you, gives me so much. I just really love serving you, and helping you make the other girls employable, so they can find happiness in serving men.”

James continued, “Beverly, this is important to me, did we have a relationship before the Tower? Do you know if we knew each other before you were my employee?”

Holly giggled, what a silly question. “I don’t think so. I mean, when I think back to that time, things get a little bit foggy. Sometimes I fantasize that we used to be... more than employee and boss, but I know that’s just a fantasy.”

James was impressed. She really had forgotten. It’d been nearly a decade, but it was still amazing to behold Beverly’s complete transformation. Any memories she retained from their marriage, had been subsumed into a fantasy. Suddenly, he had a new idea. What if he re-married her? Sure, he liked her as a secretary slut. And he could already fuck her day and night- anytime he wanted. But it would be fun to switch it up. What if she worked for him during the day, and was his doting wife at night. Total subservience. He liked the thought.

Of course, this time he would do things differently. He would train his wife to be subservient slut at home. After all, Stratford had a wife training programming attached to the church that had started a few years ago. James realized he had never gone to the effort of divorcing his wife, what would the point have been. But what if he remarried her? He could have a wedding in the Stratford church, and put her through marriage counselling. Over the past few years, he had helped more than a few engaged men send spirited young women there to learn obedience, to learn how to fulfill their marital duties. The women came back completely subservient to their husbands. Of course, not all of these men wanted sluts like Beverly, but some did. The results were continually impressive. Stratford wasn’t just reducing marital problems. They were eliminating them. The church’s program was teaching women to honour and obey their husbands without question or hesitation. And every training was completely tailored to the future groom’s desires.

He had enjoyed the last 10 years as her boss far more than the 2 years of marriage before the Tower. But he was growing older, and he wouldn’t be working here forever. And certainly, he intended to take Beverly when he retired. Yes, this might just work. And besides, she was such a well behaved slut, she deserved a reward. Not yet, he had to plan things more, but the seed was planted. James dismissed Beverly, and told her to bring Holly in.

James watched as Beverly left and brought Holly back. Yes, Beverly had taken well to her new life. She certainly had no complaints- not that it would matter if she did.

“Hello Holly, and how are we feeling today?", James asked.

“Um, hi, um, I like, am sooooooooo happy to see you. I ... I ... really like it here. Can I do sssomething for ...you?", she giggled. Her streak of sobriety and self-awareness had been quashed. She had surrendered to her natural state now. Edward had said he wanted her particularly dumb. He said, she certainly didn’t need to handle any money or read any spreadsheets for her job. Her assistance would be much more hands on, more direct.

As Holly stood next to Beverly, waiting for instructions, James took out Edward’s file, and reviewed his requests.

“Holly, take a seat. Today we are going to begin your assistant training. I have a folder here, with all the things your future employer wants you to be, all the requests he’s made. We want to make sure he gets his money’s worth out of you, don’t you agree?”

Holly nodded, as she came over the the chair in front of James. Beverly, left the room quietly, to tend to the other girls in the tower. At any moment there were anywhere from 12 to 50 girls being trained for a better life, a life with purpose. She had other floors she needed to check on...

James continued, “Holly, it’s very important that you change yourself for men. What a man wants is more important than what you want, right?”

Holly just nodded.

“Good,” said James, “I’m glad we’re on the same page. Now, Holly I have a paper here that lists all the things your future employer wants in an assistant. What do you think we should do?”

Holly was surprised to be asked a direct question, “Oh! Um, maybe I could read it and see what I should, like, do?” Her voice was tentative at best. She wanted to follow orders, not make them.

“Sure Holly,” James chuckled, as he started to pass her the paper, and then he cried out in mock surprise “Oh silly me! I completely forgot that you can’t read.”

This was news to Holly. She must have forgotten as well! Guess that’s what happens when you’re a dumb slut.

She nodded, confused, letting the information sink in. She couldn’t read. Weird, she felt like she could, but she was so stupid, it was probably a mistake. She thought about it as logically as she could. James is a man, he’s saying I can’t read, it must be true.

James continued “Yes, in fact Holly, that is one of the reasons your future employer has agreed to hire you, pending completion of our assistant training of course. Yes, it says it right here, he’s looking for a dumb whore, completely incapable of reading or adding sums. He says the dumber the better, and lucky for him, you’re pretty dumb aren’t you Holly?”

Holly nodded again. She used to think she was smart, but that, like, proved how stupid she was. Like women can’t think as well, like, as men, like think. Holly giggled thinking how she loved embracing her authentic stupid self. It just made everything easier now that she knew her true purpose: to serve men. Mmmmmm she wanted to serve James’s cock too, but she figured he was busy telling her something important. Right! About how to assist.

“How about this,” James offered, “We’ve built a simulation of your future office environment to help you train, to make it easier for a whore like you to learn what your boss wants of you. Since you can’t read, we will go to this classroom simulation of an office, and you can practice being a good assistant. There’s a computer there, with a visual aid to help you learn your place.”

Holly clapped her hands, trying to make her boobs bounce, showing how happy she was. But then she remembered how tiny her tits were. She felt a bit ashamed, since she really wanted big big big tits.

James saw the slut’s attempt at looking forlorn and slapped her. It wasn’t her job to have emotions. She was a slut. She had one emotion: horny. The slap surprised Holly. It hit her like water going up her nose. She was disoriented, and unsure of how to respond, so she did what bimbos were supposed to. She giggled.

“That’s better,” James said as if she were a dog who had finally performed a new trick.