The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Holly Goes to the Tower

Chapter 7

mc/mf/md

Holly’s prepares to meet her new boss.

I welcome comments and feedback at

Patreon

“Is she ready?”

“The final decision is yours, as always. But yes, she’s ready.”

“You gave her new tits? Made her nice and stupid, but not so stupid she won’t be able to work at my shop?”

“Yes, yes, yes. She’ll worship any dick you put in front of her. But she’ll need you, above all else. We gave her our latest induced helplessness program. She can’t drive, add basic sums, or understand complex conversations. But for a woman, she can do all she needs to. She can cook basic meals, clean, repeat a sale’s pitch, and of course, fuck. Her education here has really opened her eyes to her true purpose: serving men. In addition to reducing her intelligence to a bare minimum, we have increased her sex drive, so she is always wet and distracted. We’ve also instilled in her the deep belief that she is most useful when she has a dick in her. And, of course, we spent some extra time removing her gag reflex for you.”

“Well, you boys always do good work over here. Just doing my due diligence.”

“Oh of course, it’s always a joy to work with you Edward. You have an exquisite eye for raw material.”

“What can I say James? When I saw her disheveled hair and her stress lined face studying her laptop in a cafe, I thought to myself, she’s a fixer upper, but she’s a keeper.”

“And what luck that she was looking for a job! That always makes them so desperate and easy to manipulate.”

The two men conversed goodheartedly, slapping backs and smiling. They knew they were in like company. Sure most men understood that women were inferior to men. But for these men, women’s subordination was the very bedrock of their businesses. While James helped educate women at the Stratford Academy, Edward ran a perfume business that helped women discover themselves through new scents. The two men shared a client base with relatively little competition, and they patronized each other’s businesses whenever the occasion arose.

Edward’s perfume was fast acting and endlessly variable, while the Tower offered more permanent improvements for women. There were few men who dedicated their lives to completely subjugating women to men’s control like these two. It was more than a job; it was a passion. They knew they were making the world a better place, with fewer women clamouring for power they weren’t meant to have, and with more bimbos who knew their place was at men’s feet.

Holly had enjoyed her time at the Tower, but she was ready for this next chapter in her life. When she heard that a job had opened up that would allow her to work for the man who had designed her favourite perfume, she couldn’t believe her luck!

The day before her last day at the Tower Holly spent most of her time watching training videos for the perfume shop. Holly clapped and smiled when she saw her friend Tina come on screen. Of course Tina would know what to do! Tina knew all about being the very best assistant. She had given Holly so many tips on how to act now that she was stupid. Tina had taught her that if you don’t understand something, all you have to do is giggle! She said all Holly really needed to concentrate on was looking pretty and doing what men said.

Tina had also taught her that all the best bimbo assistants have fake boobs. Holly used to think such things were for sluts, but then she realized she was a slut! So when James told her she was getting new tits, she couldn’t stop smiling! She just had to suck his dick! It was the best news ever!

The weird thing was that Holly didn’t remember leaving the tower to get new boobs. She just remembered waking up one morning and thinking somebody had put two bricks on top of her chest. When she got out of bed, she realized her new boobs were pushed up to obscene heights with a latex tube top. The old Holly would have been terrified that people had changed her body without her knowledge. How long had she been asleep 2 days? 2 weeks? 2 months? But now the old her was gone. She was a bimbo now. She loved doing anything a man told her to do. It wasn’t her job to think or have opinions anymore. Everything was easy now that she knew her place was to serve men.

Holly really looked up to Tina. She had started just like Holly, a misguided whore. She also thought her smarts and degrees were what would get her a job. But Tina had learned that she was meant to be a cum sponge, and she taught Holly how to be stupid, how to obey men. At first it was hard for Holly to understand how feminism was bad for women. After all, wasn’t it supposed to liberate women? But words like “feminism” were too hard for her to say much less understand now. Men controlled her. Men dictated what she ate. What she wore. What she wanted. She was a tool. Like a hammer or a doll. She existed to serve men. She loved obeying. She loved not having to think. She loved being a bimbo- not that she had much of a choice.

In the first few months at Stratford, there were moments where her programming escaped her and she wondered where she was and what she was doing. One time she even tried to open the door and leave. But Beverly was always close by and ready to give her a spritz of perfume or a new drug to tide her over until her new programming was complete.

Her new employment was a trial basis of course, so she would have to be on her very best behaviour, and if she messed up she would not have a place to live or a cock to suck, much less fuck. So basically her new boss would have total control over her life and she wouldn’t have any power at all. It was perfect!

Her employer would be able to dictate everything about how she acted, and she wouldn’t be able to refuse at all. When Beverly told her about her new job and that at her new job she would help other women learn their place, she couldn’t believe how lucky she was!

She fucked James so hard that day. He sat on his office chair while she rode up and down, massaging his dick in her cunt like Tina had taught her. He reached out for her massive melons while she bounced on him. He squeezed her nipples so hard that her eyes watered, but she kept smiling vacantly, considering how her whole life was coming together. She and James were cumming together. She was just so happy that she got to spend the rest of her life serving a great man. She loved serving men. Women are made to serve men. Whenever she reflected on that great truth, she got a little stupider. And Holly looooovvvvveeed licking and sucking and fucking and obeying men. She accepted how weak she was, that she needed a man to figure out the important things in life for her. That’s why she was here, at the tower, so they could help edumuca....what was the word? She loved how much smarter men were than her because she could just do whatever they said.

So here she was, her last training session with Tina. When Tina came on screen she waved at Holly and giggled, so Holly giggled back. Tina reminded Holly of all the lessons she had learned, and gave Holly some instructions on how to be a sales associate at a perfume shop. She told Holly her sales script and how to interact with men when they were alone versus when they were with their unhappy wives.

Tina told Holly that out in the big world, there were women who don’t know they are sluts yet. It was important not to scare them off. They had learned all the wrong messages, and Holly was going to help them unlearn the lies they had learned growing up, like women deserved to decide what to do with their lives. Tina said it was important to recognize when she saw an unhappy woman and to alert a man as soon as possible. Tina said that unhappy women tended to wear baggy clothes, and you couldn’t see any of their body.

Tina said unhappy women often said a lot of big angry words. But Tina said that no matter how angry the woman was there was one phrase which almost always made the unhappy woman stay in place until you could get the man. So Tina taught Holly to repeat it, again and again, with a smile.

“I’ll go get the manager.”

“That’s it Holly, that’s all you have to say to those meanies! But don’t worry Holly, if they are in the store, those women won’t be unhappy for much longer!”

Holly woke up on her last day at the tower and jumped out of bed. Today is the day! She showered quickly, got changed into the sluttiest outfit she had: a tube top that showed her nipples and hot pants with no underwear. She teased her hair slightly, and applied her make up with precision. She wanted to look professional after all.

After Tina’s training session ended, Beverly was waiting to take her to her new boss. As they traveled down the staircase towards the front door, Beverly reminisced to herself, thinking how the little slut tried to run out the front door just months ago. But now she was ready. She had learned her place, and Beverly swelled with pride, knowing she had helped.

“Okay Holly, it’s almost time to meet your new employer. Now this won’t be the last we see you I hope! We throw great parties at the Tower, and we recommend you come see us every 6 months for a check up- at least for the first few years. You don’t want your conditioning to slip up do you?”

“Oh of course not! I appreciate how much work everyone at Stratford has put into making me a slut.”

“Good. That’s good. Now I have one more thing to show you before I introduce you to your new employer. I have a picture of a woman I want you to look at. I want you to tell me if you recognize her.” Beverly took a photo out of her pocket and showed it to Holly. The woman had long stringy hair and a sad face. She was tired and unhappy. She didn’t even have any make up on! And to make matters worse, she had like no boobs. She looked familiar to Holly, but Holly realized she didn’t know anyone so ... unhappy.

“Hmmm I don’t, like, think I know her. I mean, I’m a dumb whore, so I am probably wrong. Is she coming to the Tower to get help?”

Beverly smiled at Holly’s innocent answer. Good. The slut doesn’t recognize her old self. Her new self-image is cemented in her mind.

“This woman is already getting help at the Tower Holly,” Beverly responded with a smirk.

The two women waited by the front door for Holly’s new boss to arrive. They kneeled down side by side. Practicing looking excited and surprised to see the man walking through the door. The two laughed like old friends, trading tips for being their best sluttiest selves.

When the doorbell rang, Beverly took out a bottle of perfume and spritzed Holly’s massive tits. The scent surrounded Holly, and she could hardly believe she was so lucky. She was going to meet her boss today. All her dreams were finally coming true.

She couldn’t believe it had taken her so long to find her place, her purpose. She was nothing, a body for men to control. She was going to sell perfume to other women to help them become brainless bimbos too! It was all just the bestest best best day ever! She was a bimbo, and she was gonna make other women bimbos too!

She wondered what her new bosses dick tasted like! She bet it was huge! At least 4 inches! What if he didn’t fit in her cunt! She giggled, that was silly... of course he would. Cunts were made for fucking.

As the door opened she looked up and saw him. She stopped breathing for a second as she tried to take in the image. He was tall and fat. The perfect man! Holly smiled meekly at him as she jutted her fake boobs out. Beverly waited with her head down, ready to be of assistance. This moment wasn’t about her. It was about Edward meeting the whore he had paid for.