The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Holly’s Fantasy Unfortunately Comes True

Holly enjoys reading erotic material especially about an innocent woman being transformed.. Sometimes you have to be careful about what you read or secretly wish for in life. Eva is about to make Holly wish she never opened her first erotic novel.

MC, FD, FF, MF, MA, BD

Holly turned on her computer opening the link to her favorite erotic fiction site. In her mid-30s and building a career in the financial services industry, Holly often sought escape on the site. Here she found the excitement she missed in her daily life which she clearly admitted was boring. Her life was filled with work, a run or a swim, occasional visits to family or friends, and sleep. Then, rinse and repeat. As the website loaded, Holly stood and looked in a mirror. Her brown hair fell onto her shoulders, her clothes looked somewhat boring and although fit and clearly attractive, Holly realized that the bottom line was simply—— she did not stand out in a crowd.

“Boring,” she whispered as she looked at her reflection. Holly then sat down, sipped her wine and read the first new story. An hour later, she finished for the night. Holly loved the way the written eroticism made her feel. She was a firm believer that the mind and her imagination were just one large erogenous zone and given the firmness of her nipples and the tingling in her pussy, her body’s current response did nothing to dissuade her from that belief.

Across town, another set of eyes watched Holly’s computer as it was put into sleep mode for the evening. Eva Muller laughed for a moment before mentioning to her husband that “Ms. McGil seems to have a penchant for erotic fiction.”

“I think you should just forget about her and the disappointment she caused,” Eva’s husband, Charles Mueller, a world famous genetics specialist commented. “She is not worth your time and energy.”

“Are you kidding me,” Eva answered, “I went to her company for financial help and she turned both me and my research down cold.” Looking to her husband, Eva continued, “I don’t know who she thinks she is, but her boring little life is about to change for the worse.”

“Don’t do anything stupid. Just let it go.” Her husband again said.

“I will not and just so you know, you will help me succeed.” With those words, Eva retired to her bedroom for the night satisfied that the hackers she hired had provided access to Holly’s work and personal computer, cell phone and files. At the same time, they infected both her home and work computer with a file that launched a very specific set of subliminal messages that assaulted the financial specialist’s mind day and night.

Eva Muller was a an experienced psychiatrist working in the field of behavior modification. Recently, she had teamed with an off label drug manufacturer in an attempt to get some experimental drugs moved forward into clinical trials. Unfortunately, that took money, which is where Holly McGil came into the picture. Her refusal to underwrite the trials effectively ended them before they got started. Eva was obsessed that someone so ignorant of her work could become a roadblock. The subliminal assault she launched was just the beginning of her revenge.

Eva’s obsession drove her to find out all she could about Holly. By the time Eva launched the subliminal attack, she had compiled quite and extensive dossier on Holly. Sprawling across her bed, Eva flipped through page after page of Holly’s personal information smiling as she did. “There is plenty to work with here,” she whispered to the empty room adding, “but there is so much more to find out.”

With a few key strokes, Eva woke Holly’s machine and started a new program of subliminal messages disguised in light white noise that would be undetectable while insuring the financial manager slept soundly throughout the evening.

The following day, Eva found it hard to concentrate at work. Her mind continually wandered and she caught herself on at least two occasions daydreaming. Looking at the clock, she quickly realized it was a lost day with little productivity. Walking out of her office, Holly told her assistant that she was departing early for a change.

On the way home and on a whim, Holly stopped at a new boutique that opened about a block from her condo. Walking in, she was assaulted with a wide variety of cocktail and casual clothes that were clearly a cut above the garden department store brands. The service was impeccable and she soon found herself trying on multiple outfits which she ended up buying. Out of the blue, she asked the sales associate if they had any lingerie that might go with her new outfits. Thirty minutes later and with an arm full of bags, Holly headed to her condo. Mentally, she justified all of the purchases: “I deserve this treat, I have no bought anything new in awhile, and it is time to update my wardrobe.” All of these thoughts cycled through her head.

Checking the mail, she saw a decorated red envelope addressed to her. Opening it, she found it was from the Red Panel Spa announcing she was the recipient of a free spa day celebrating the spa’s one year anniversary. It gave a number to call. On a whim, Holly dialed the number where a friendly young woman both congratulated her and booked her for a Saturday appointment. Little did Holly know that Red Panel was owned by Jenny Laplaya who was a patient of Dr. Eva Mueller. That Holly won a free visit was foreordained from the moment Eva called Jenny earlier in the week explaining what she wanted to do with Holly.

The next morning Holly dressed for work in one of her new outfits. Looking in the mirror, Holly found her mind saying “professional and sexy.” That she used the word ‘sexy’ did not bother her in any way which should have been a warning sign that something was amiss. Under the skirt and blouse was a new lingerie set complete with garters and nylons. Again, this was totally out of character for Holly as she never ever considered wearing lingerie like that before and had never considered anything but pantyhose. Suddenly, pantyhose seemed so yesterday. Now, here she was wearing silky nylons, not only wearing them, but enjoying it.

Walking into her office, heads turned. More than one employee commented “I like the new look on the boss.” While getting coffee, Holly’s assistant, a young college graduate named Liv remarked, “it looks like you put the time off yesterday to good use. I like the look.” She then added, “it is so not you.”

Holly raised her eyes at that comment catching Liv’s attention.

“That was a compliment Holly, it looks like a whole new you.” Liv quickly added to insure her boss understood the meaning.

Holly nodded and smiled as she sipped her coffee and returned to the morning’s email.

At the staff meeting that morning, Holly noticeably fidgeted with the second button on her blouse catching the attention of a few men in the room. She was unaware that her fingers were playing with the button, but when she finally opened it exposing additional cleavage, there were some smiles in the room and Holly immediately felt better. Unaware of her movements, she began crossing and uncrossing her legs with the sound of nylon rubbing with each movement. Again, she noticed eyes on her as she did and let her mind wander a bit wondering how the men would react if she flashed her bare thigh. A question brought her back to reality but not before a shot of arousal rippled through her body.

Throughout the day, subliminal messages assaulted her brain and intermittently the brain of Liv as the assistant walked in and out of the office. Just as Holly did, Liv found it increasingly hard to concentrate. but like Holly, she did not notice. Sitting at her desk the young assistant found her mind wandering to more and more erotic thoughts. Like her boss, she crossed and uncrossed her legs applying more thigh pressure each time as she did. Only a phone call kept her from a shuddering orgasm while sitting in the outer office. “God, I need a date,” Liv whispered.

While Holly was at work and her mind was being conditioned, Eva put the other part of her plan into motion. The filtration cartridges in her home water filtration system were replaced by special filters designed by her husband. These filters not only cleansed and softened water flowing to the house, but they added specific genetic material designed to bind with Holly’s own DNA and change her physical makeup. Whenever she sipped water, showered or cooked, her body would adsorb the genetic material hastening the changes.

Eva got a call in her home office and smiled knowing her plan was well underway. “Yes, I know there is some residual effects with her assistant, but we will just deal with her when the time comes. I was not aware the sounds would penetrate the door nor she would spend so much time in the office.” Eva hung up unconcerned with Liv’s changes.

That evening, Holly stood in front of her bathroom mirror as the shower ran in the background. She slowly stripped looking at her body as she did. All day, she felt aroused and did not know why. Sometimes, Holly knew, she would get hints of arousal depending on where she was in her monthly cycle, but she never experienced anything like the current feelings. As she looked at her body, she could see her nipples were swollen and she could almost see her pussy glistening with wetness. Almost instinctively, Holly reached up and stroked her right nipple triggering an intense flash of arousal throughout her body. To Holly, it seemed her nipple and clit were connected. Stroking her nipple caused her clit to throb. “OMG,” she whispered.

Looking in the mirror, Holly was lost in the moment. She could not remove her fingers from her nipple and each stroke brought a shuddering from her pussy. It only took moments before Holly was stroking both her nipples and pussy. As her fingers dipped into her increasing wetness, Holly moaned out loud. Opening her eyes, she watched her face as an intense orgasm rocked Her body. In the end, Holly had to grip the side of the sink to keep from collapsing onto the floor.

Across town, Liv sat sipping wine watching a movie and wondering why her nipples were so erect. As she watched, her left hand absentmindedly began stroking her nipples through the thin material of her pajama top. Like her boss, Liv could not stop until she shuddered as a small orgasm rippled through her body. “God, I really do need a date,” she groaned. At that moment, her mind focused on her boss and she wondered ‘what is Holly doing tonight?’

When Holly got dressed for work the following morning, she was surprised to find the bra she had recently purchased was tight. “I guess the water was too warm when I hand washed it making it shrink,” she said to herself. She also noted the matching panty was tighter on her hips, but wrote it off to the same issue. Making some Chai Tea, she filled an insulated bottle and headed to work.

Liv was already there and when she offered to get Holly her morning coffee, she was surprised when Holly answered “no thanks, I have some Chai this morning.” She then added, “I have plenty, would you like some?”

Liv nodded and was soon sipping tea with her boss. Little did she know the same altered genetic material flooding Holly’s body was now mixing with hers. Eva heard it all over Holly’s laptop microphone and laughed, “I was not planning for that, but it doesn’t matter at this point.” Turning to her husband, Eva asked again, “Charles, now tell me again exactly what the genetic material will do.”

Charles looked up annoyed with his wife. “You know I am helping you only because I love you, but as a psychiatrist, you should recognize this obsession is unhealthy.” He added, “and now you’ve involved a truly innocent girl.”

“I am sorry about the girl, Liv,” she said. “However, she will provide another example that my technique works and when combined with yours can produce some pretty remarkable results.” She looked to Charles again, “and the results I should see?”

“Eva, the speed of the results will depend on the quantity a effective dose over time. I would suspect Holly is already noticing small changes but dismissing them in her mind. Her assistant should notice small changes in a few days. Holly gets daily doses and will progress rapidly. Her assistant will need reinforcement, be it from daily tea or other means to keep pace.”

“I have already arranged for her water supply to be modified, every time she drinks or showers, she will receive a dose similar to her boss.” Eva smiled as she made the statement.

“Now what changes will we see?” Eva asked.

“If all works as planned, they will be just as you asked for. Physically, wider hips, increased breast size, increased clit size, increased sensitivity, an increased pattern of erotic dreams, lightening of the hair, fuller lips. I think you get the picture.” Charles looked to his wife knowing he had left out a critical part.

“And mentally,” Eva asked.

“As you requested, the better they look, the lower their IQ will become.” He looked to his wife adding, the mental adjustments are up to you and under your control. I don’t play with the mind.

“Well, I think these two will find a growing bisexual tendency as the changes take hold. Both will become obsessed with sex and their bodies trending to the exhibitionist side. Of course as their mental facilities drop, I will quietly take over the company as a silent investor installing my own pick as CEO opening up all lending possibilities.”

Charles looked to his wife. “You really have thought this through, haven’t you?

Eva nodded, “I will have my revenge.”

With that, Eva hit a key sequence launching a new set of subliminal messages into not only Holly’s computer, but Liv’s as well. If anyone bothered to check on them during the afternoon, they would have seen two women staring at their screens intently. It would seem each was hard at work when in reality, each was being programmed.

That evening, Liv made a spa appointment for Saturday at the same spa and for the same time that Holly had made hers. Additionally, both had the same erotic dream and within each dream, they were together. In the morning, both women woke naked unaware that they had slept without pajamas. Additionally, both women woke wet and aroused. This was to be their new normal. Across town, Eva smiled aware of what was going on.

When Liv entered Holly’s office with the morning coffee, she was immediately captured by Holly’s eyes. There was something different in them. Holly, looking up at Liv felt the same thing as she seemed captured by her young assistant’s stare. She also noticed Liv’s skirt being much shorter than normal and for the first time in ages, she was wearing heels accenting her long legs. “I like the look,” Holly commented.

“I am just trying to keep up with my boss,” the young assistant remarked with a glistening smile.

That night, Holly’s phone rang and before she could finish hello, a distant voice spoke a trigger phrase very clearly. Holly rose, dressed as directed and waited for a knock on her door. Opening it, she found A professionally dressed woman who escorted her quickly to a private club in town. The rest of the evening was a blur.

Holly woke early as sun filtered through the curtains illuminating her room. “What a strange dream,” she muttered.

Shutting her eyes, Holly remembered her vivid dream. In it, she was again at the club, strapped into an upright frame unable to move. She was totally exposed as club members whispered, admired and then touched and prodded her body. Suddenly, four naked couples entered the room with what looked like buckets of colorful, warm wax. She could not take her eyes off the four beautiful women or the hard cocks of the four men escorting them. As she stood bound and exposed, Holly watched the closest woman approach her and taking a spoon of warm red wax dribbled it slowly over her left breast. The wax was hot and right on the line between pleasure and pain. Holly watched it as the wax moved along her skin falling slowly toward her hardening nipple. Within seconds, Holly moaned as her nipple was covered in red wax and then she could feel the slow stream continue downwards tracing the sensitive underside of her breasts.

As Holly watched and felt the red wax, another couple walked up to her and did the same thing with green wax falling on her other breast. Soon all four couples were drizzling hot wax on her body in a dizzying array of colors turning Holly into virtual living art. By the time they were finished, Holly’s pussy was soaked eliciting comments from the crowd gathering to watch the display.

Holly heard one woman comment, “her pussy is so wet, she is enjoying this so much.”

Another added, “look how swollen her clit is right now, it is exposed pink against the black wax covering her thighs.”

“We cannot have that,” one of the men answered and taking a spoon of hot red wax, he dropped it directly on the tip of Holly’s clit causing her to cry out as an orgasm ripped through her body. As it did, the gathering crowd applauded.

Holly opened her eyes having lost track of time and realized she was again stroking herself. “What is wrong with me” she muttered as she finally got out of bed and headed for the shower. Passing the mirror again, she noticed two things, there was a trace of red and green wax on her nipples and it looked like some wax remained in her pubic hair. Pulling on the wax she freed it and looking into the mirror she whispered, “it was not a dream.”

She immediately called Liv telling her she might be late to the office and asking her if she was ok. Liv sounded strange, almost out of breath as she spoke to her boss. What Holly did not know is that she interrupted Liv’s fantasy dream and while they spoke, her assistant had her fingers buried deep in her pussy. Given Liv also recalled events from the previous night and watching from the hall as Holly was coated in wax, the sound of her voice only intensified the excitement she was feeling.

Holly swore she heard a slight moan as she continued talking to Liv and had no idea her assistant had just orgasmed. “Are you ok,” Holly asked hearing raspy breathing. Finally, Liv answered. “I have never felt better.” Holly nodded forgetting what she had called her about and hung up the phone.

Showering, again Holly saw the wax and removed small pieces still hidden in small folds of her body seemingly unaware of her earlier realization that her dream was not a dream. Stepping from the shower, she again looked at her body running her hands over it seeing subtle changes but not connecting any dots.

By Friday, Holly again needed a new lingerie. What she had previously purchased no longer fit. She mentioned to Liv that she was going shopping and her assistant commented, “may I come with you, I am having the same problem and given the spa appointment tomorrow, I may not have time to do it then. Holly agreed and thanks to the subliminal messages assaulting them each day, each woman thought the gradual body changes were improving their overall appearance.

After work, both women headed out when Liv mentioned she intended to go to a local department store for her purchases. “Nonsense,” Holly started, “we will go to La Perla on Boylston Street.”

An hour later both women emerged from La Perla having never spent so much money on lingerie; not only lingerie, but sexy and revealing lingerie. Holly felt incredibly aroused walking down the street having watched Liv try on item after item over the last hour. Liv felt the same arousal coursing through her body as she spent the last hour watching her boss in various states of undress. When Holly mentioned they should stop for a glass of wine before heading home, Liv did not object.

Before they could get to the cocktail lounge, they made a detour into the trendy Crush Boutique on Newbury Street in the Back Bay. “I love the clothes in here,” Holly said. Adding, “they might have something trendy instead of the work outfits we are wearing.”

Liv commented, “I am sure they will, but this is all above my price range.”

“My treat,” Holly laughed, “consider it a small bonus.”

Within the hour, both women left the store wearing short cocktail dresses, new heels and sporting some of there previous La Perla purchases against their skin. Their work clothes were now in the shopping bags.

“The two of you look absolutely stunning,” the shop owner commented. “Be sure to come back and tell your friends about us.”

“We will,” Holly remarked over her shoulder as she walked out of the store. She failed to notice how much her hips swayed in a seductive fashion under the new dress, but the movement was not lost on Liv.

When the two women entered the rooftop lounge at the Revere Hotel, all eyes turned. “Are people staring at us?” Liv looked toward her boss.

Surprisingly, Holly answered, “I should hope so.”

Both women then laughed and walking across the roof took a table to enjoy not only the view but the crowd.

A few blocks away, Eva was in her condo tracking their progress. “They are coming along nicely and your genetic engineering seems all you advertised it to be.” She added, “even when Holly knows something is wrong, she no longer connects the dots and just rationalizes it away.”

Eva sipped her wine laughing, “oh I have a few surprises for these ladies before the evening is over, or should I say before the weekend is over.”

On the rooftop, Holly looked across the table at her assistant with renewed interest. At the moment, Liv was not her executive assistant, but a beautiful companion. Liv caught the long stare from Holly as she sipped her first glass of wine.

“What are you thinking,” Liv asked looking across at Holly. “You seem deep in thought.”

“Oh, I was actually thinking just how beautiful you are in the fading sunlight and how lucky I am to have you sitting across from me.” Holly answered in a soft whisper.

An immediate blush went through Liv as she heard the compliment from her boss prompting Holly to remark, “and you are even more beautiful when you blush.”

As Holly sipped on her drink, she could almost feel her nipples harden as her arousal grew. The more she looked at Liv, the stronger her blood seemed to pulse and each pulse seemed to continually harden both her nipples and her clit as she sat there. Holly seemed to wait eagerly for the next pulse of blood triggering a sense of arousal that grew within her body. What Holly did not know is Liv felt exactly the same thing.

Finishing their second wine, Holly and Liv were surprised when a tall, good looking man approached with a large digital camera in his hands. “Excuse me ladies,” he smiled, “but I am doing some print ads for the lounge, may I have your permission to take some pictures?”

Both women immediately agreed and before long, he had them posing almost as if they were professionals. When he commented, “good girls,” as they responded to his commands, both Holly and Liv felt their bodies respond. His continued use of the term and a few other commands added into the dialogue had Holly feeling lightheaded, happy and most of all compliant. When he added, “now good girls, let’s get one final shot before it gets too dark of two beautiful women kissing each other over cocktails,” both women complied. Holly felt her lips press firmly into Liv and felt those lips part allowing their tongues to meet, dance and deepen the kiss. Neither woman heard the continual click of the digital camera as image after image was captured.

When they broke the kiss, Holly felt two things: regret that the physical contact was broken and incredible excitement. She immediately looked to Liv whispering, “I am sorry, I should not have done that.” To her delight, Liv answered with a quick “nonsense, I am glad you did, I have been wanting to kiss you all day.”

When the photographer, Jay, mentioned he had a studio around the corner where the lighting was much better and suggested they move the photo shoot inside, neither woman was in a position to argue. When Jay added “good girl” to his statement and answers, both women almost quivered. Leading the way from the lounge, Jay called Eva.

“They are very easy to work with and just as you said, and will do anything I ask. How erotic do you want the photographs?” Jay just nodded his head as Eva spoke.

“I understand,” he said. “The hotter, the better is what you want.”

Fifteen minutes later, the trio was in Jay’s studio where they met up with Lea, Jay’s assistant. “Now let’s continue,” Jay said as Lea handed each woman a glass of wine. Neither knew that Eva had provided the wine earlier in the day and as the women sipped, both Holly and Liv became more and more compliant. When Jay mentioned “you two beautiful women should continue kissing,” both Holly and Liv continued where they had left off on the rooftop.

“God that is hot looking,” Lea said as she adjusted the lighting for Jay. As she spoke, both women parted their lips allowing the kisses to deepen. Holly looked directly into the camera and as it clicked she almost moaned into Liv’s mouth. Being displayed was such a turn-on.

“Holly, why don’t you help Liv with her clothes?” Jay spoke the words and did not have to wait long for the response. Holly’s fingers deftly unzipped the cocktail dress, sliding it down over her assistant’s hips and letting it fall into a puddle at her feet. Liv stood in just her lingerie and heels.

Jay made the same request to Liv who soon had Holly standing the same way. When Lea mentioned maybe the bras should disappear, Jay issued a second command which each of his subjects responded too without question. Holly felt her bra fall to the floor and foggy state of mind just smiled into the camera. As she smiled, Holly felt Liv’s warm lips suckle on her left breast and then her right. As she suckled, Liv allowed her tongue to swirl around and around the hardening nipples until Holly could do nothing but moan. Throughout it all, the camera recorded the moment.

When both women were finally naked, Jay directed them into a variety of provocative positions ending with each woman’s mouth being buried into the wet pussy of their partner. Tongues teased clits as moans filled the room. As the camera clicked, an orgasm swept through the body of the boss and her assistant. The images were recorded for Eva’s future use. When the session ended, both women were driven home with instructions to forget about what had happened in the studio.

Saturday dawned bright and clear as Holly made her way to the spa. She knew Liv would meet her there. After registering, she received her schedule for the day. Changing into a robe and slippers, Holly smiled as Liv entered the reception area with her schedule in hand. Neither woman recalled the previous evening’s session in the photo studio. Handed a cool Mimosa, each woman sipped their drink waiting for their first appointment. As they did, another powerful dose of genetic material flooded their bodies while their minds again became clouded, just as Eva ordered. By the time Holly’s name was called, she was ready to willingly obey commands for the rest of the day.

Throughout the day, both women were subjected to some conventional and unconventional spa treatments designed to not only enhance their physical appearance, but increase their physical responses to stimuli. As they were worked on, each woman wore specially designed ear buds that both kept them calm, while delivering targeted subliminal messages directly to the brain.

After being placed on a shower table, Holly was washed thoroughly and then her body was covered in warm wax so an attendant could effectively remove every piece of her body hair minus the head. While this was being done to Holly, the same was being done to Liv. After epilation, Holly’s body was massaged with skin moisturizers and her hair was washed and cut shorter. Once cut, her hair was dyed.

The next station, found Holly laying on her stomach with her breasts and pussy exposed by a means of cutouts on the station table. As Holly relaxed, attendants placed small suction cups on both of her nipples and her clit. When positioned, an attendant started a machine which applied suction to each cup effectively drawing each nipple and her clit into the cups in a random pattern. When an attendant asked what was the purpose of the machine, the Director answered, “it will elongate the breast nipples and clit at the same time.” She then added, “in a few minutes, breast massage will start focused on increasing the blood flow to breast tissue. Given genetic material implants, this will stimulate rapid breast growth.”

Six hours later, the treatments ended and Holly, still in a compliant and confused state was told to dress. The clothes she wore to the spa had been replaced with a shorter and sexier outfit and by the time she looked into a mirror, she was surprised at what she saw. Staring back at her was a beautiful and sexy image of her former self. Her hair was shorter and now blonde, her lips were fuller and showed lots of plump. Her nails were longer and perfectly manicured. As she twirled in the mirror, Holly noticed her hips seemed fuller and her breasts stood out firmly from her body.

Holly heard another door open and through it walked Liv. She was now a stunning redhead whose body had accelerated changes. Liv walked over and hugged Holly kissing her on the cheek. As she did, Liv whispered, “you look so sexy and beautiful”. A shiver raced across Holly’s body.

Handed a release form to sign from the spa, Holly tried to concentrate on the words, but surprisingly found it difficult to understand. Liv struggled even more and finally just gave up asking Holly what to do. “Just sign it and we can go.”

Both women signed the document.

The spa director called Eva. “They are as you wanted them. They are beautiful and sexy, but as you suspected not as smart as they were when they arrived. They struggled with the release wording and in the end just signed it in frustration.”

“Perfect,” Eva laughed “their decreased mental capacities will make them even easier to manipulate.”

By the time they got back to the city, Holly was ready for some fun and convinced Liv to return to the same rooftop bar where they had played the previous evening. As they walked into the bar, all heads turned. The bartender commented “what a change” as he saw them walk by.

“God, all of these eyes staring at us is such a turn on,” Holly mentioned to Liv as they walked to the same table the occupied the previous night. This time getting into the high cocktail table chairs was more difficult given both the tightness and shortness of their dresses. Liv laughed as Holly struggled with her modesty. “Forget about it boss, all of those eyes staring at you will just get a flash as you sit.” The thought of flashing again sent a shot of arousal through Holly as she finally settled into her chair.

She then leaned forward towards Liv and casually mentioned, “God, I am so turned on right now and I don’t know why.” Surprisingly, Liv replied, “I know, so am I.” As Liv said that and almost as if on cue, Holly crossed and recrossed her legs noticing some young men sitting across from her following her legs every movement.

Liv noticed too, “it seems we have an audience.”

Ordering drinks vs. wine, the two women enjoyed the attention of eyes on them for the next hour until the music started. Within minutes they were out dancing and the more the music pulsed, the more their hips moved until Holly was grinding into Liv who reciprocated by pressing back into her boss. For the guys watching from across the dance floor, it was erotically entertaining.

For her part, Holly loved dancing with all of the eyes on her. Facing Liv, she ground her hips over Liv’s thigh feeling pressure on her clit with each movement. Shutting her eyes for a moment, Holly could feel her nipples harden and her pussy grow wet. Dancing behind Liv, she soon had her hands wrapped around her assistant’s breasts, while Liv thrust her ass back into Holly’s pelvis. Tension between the two grew as one song led into another.

“You are so hot and sexy,” Holly whispered and then added, “if you knew how wet I was right now.”

Liv was a little more vocal adding, “god, I want to cum.”

When they got back to their table, they found two drinks waiting for them courtesy of the two cute guys who had been ogling them for the last hour. It did not take much encouragement to get them back onto the dance floor where they quickly resumed being the center of attention. Jay, now Holly’s dance partner, was a tall 26 year old investment banker. He leaned in whispering, “you looked like you could use a partner.” Holly did not answer, but simply parted her lips and gave him a long deep kiss in front of the crowd. Looking over, Holly saw that Liv was doing the same with her dance partner. As Holly watched, Liv’s partner’s hand slid up under her dress caressing her ass. Holly almost moaned as she enjoyed the sight aware of the growing hardness between her own dance partner’s legs.

Forty five minutes later, Holly followed Jay through the door of his Back Bay condo.

To Be Continued