The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Holly’s Fantasy Unfortunately Comes True Part 2

Holly enjoys reading erotic material especially about an innocent woman being transformed.. Sometimes you have to be careful about what you read or secretly wish for in life. Eva is about to make Holly wish she never opened her first erotic novel.

MC, FD, FF, MF, MA, BD

When they got back to their table, they found two drinks waiting for them courtesy of the two cute guys who had been ogling them for the last hour. It did not take much encouragement to get them back onto the dance floor where they quickly resumed being the center of attention. Jay, now Holly’s dance partner, was a tall 26 year old investment banker. He leaned in whispering, “you looked like you could use a partner.” Holly did not answer, but simply parted her lips and gave him a long deep kiss in front of the crowd. Looking over, Holly saw that Liv was doing the same with her dance partner. As Holly watched, Liv’s partner’s hand slid up under her dress caressing her ass. Holly almost moaned as she enjoyed the sight aware of the growing hardness between her own dance partner’s legs.

Forty five minutes later, Holly followed Jay through the door of his Back Bay condo. Locking the door, Jay poured himself a drink and got out a camera.

“I could see it in your eyes tonight. You loved people looking at you showing off for them, didn’t you?” Jay looked to Holly as he spoke.

She said nothing and just nodded. It never dawned on her that she hardly knew this guy. Right now, he was playing to what she needed.

“Would you like to show me what you look like? Afterall, you are beautiful.” As Jay gave her the compliment, Holly felt her body tingle with arousal. Her erogenous zones were on fire. Little did she know that Jay and his friend had been paid by Eva to pick up the vulnerable women. At that moment, Jay was thinking he was the luckiest guy in the world, being paid to take a beautiful woman home; a woman who seemed willing to do anything he asked.

Almost instinctively, Holly felt her hands move around her neck and finding the zipper on her cocktail dress, her fingers slowly moved the zipper of the dress towards her waist. Opening her dress, Holly stared almost transfixed into the camera as Jay took picture after picture. Every once and while, he issued a command, but mainly he encouraged her with the words, “good girl.” When Jay asked her to slip the dress off her body and let it fall to the floor, Holly instantly complied.

Standing there in front of Jay in only her lingerie and heels, Holly felt extremely aroused and did not even consider this behavior was out of the ordinary. In fact, when Jay continued to take pictures and issue commands to Holly as if she were a model, Holly could feel her pussy grow even wetter if that was even possible. When he had Holly unfasten her bra and let her breasts fall free, Holly almost moaned in excitement.

“Lay back on the sofa,” James directed.

Holly complied, taking a seat and then laying back as he snapped digital picture after picture.

“Now, I want you to play with your nipples. Shut your eyes and tease them concentrating on how sensitive they are and how they make you feel.” Jay smiled as he watched Holly’s eyes shut and her fingers move to her now hardened nipples.

“Good girl,” he whispered taking pictures. He added, “your nipples are so pink, so swollen and so long, just feel how sensitive they are right now. You need to touch them.” Holly parted her lips in a sensuous sigh as her fingers made contact with the sensitive nubs. Jay smiled as he heard a soft moan capturing image after image as Holly obeyed.

Holly reclined on the sofa with a foggy mind. Something inside her warned her this was not right, but the sound of Jay’s voice, the clicking of the digital camera and her growing arousal overwhelmed any caution she felt. When Holly felt her fingers make contact with her nipples, she heard her own soft moan. As her fingers slowly traced around each one and then over the sensitive tip, she felt her hips move a little. The more she touched, the harder it was to keep still. Holly never remembered her nipples being so sensitive.

Jay loved the images he was capturing. It was clear Holly was incredibly aroused as the more she stroked her nipples, the more she moaned and moved her hips off the sofa. When he whispered, “pinch them,” Holly immediately began pinching her now elongated nipples moaning even louder.

“Take off your panty,” he whispered capturing images as Holly slipped her panty down her legs exposing her newly barred pussy. It was clear from the images that her pussy was literally glistening with wetness and arousal.

Jay decided to continue taking pictures as he urged Holly to “touch.” The words had not cleared his lips when her fingers touched her now visible and clearly swollen clit.

“OMG,” Holly screamed. “OMG, OMG, OMG.”

As she stared into the camera, Holly felt her fingers continuing their assault on her body. When Jay said “you are such a good girl,” she slipped one and then a second finger into her vagina already slick with her juices. From that moment forward, Holly’s body overruled anything her mind was thinking as she finger fucked herself to orgasm crying out in passion the entire time. Jay smiled satisfied with what he had captured.

Across town, Liv was finishing up with her partner as she rolled off of his cock feeling a warm mixture of her juices and his semen running down her thighs. She too let her body and physical reactions override any mental reservations. Laying there, listening to her heart pound, Liv realized she was as aroused as she had ever been in her life.

Sunday morning dawned late for both women exhausted from the previous night’s exploits. When Holly walked past the mirror, she immediately saw the changes brought on by her spa treatment. What caught her attention was the size of her breasts and nipples. She held them with her hands noticing the weight, but also the firmness and sensitivity. Picking up her bra worn the previous night, she was surprised to see 36DD. She had never been so large. Spinning in front of the mirror, she saw wider hips, a firmer body and her lips looked like soft pillows. She also noticed she was bare for the first time in her life. Instead of questioning what was going on, she just admired her reflection.

After a shower, she opened her email and attempted to catch up. However, the subject matter seemed boring and hard to understand. One email had an attachment, which she opened expecting to find pictures. Instead it was a sheet full of columns and numbers and graphs none of which made sense to Holly. “What do I do with these,” she muttered out loud in frustration as she looked at the most recent quarterly projections.

Giving up on emails, Holly quickly turned the late morning into an online shopping trip for new clothes and makeup. What she ordered the old Holly would have never worn. When Holly opened her closet, she looked around and yelled, “boring” as she went through hanger after hanger of blouses, dresses and skirts.

Around 1pm, Liv called her boss relating her experiences from the previous evening. When she got to the part where she was fucked, she described how she felt in detail. “He told me that I was so tight and that is how a good girl should be.” Liv said this with no sign of denial or rejection or shame.

Almost immediately, Holly whispered, “I am a good girl too.”

“Of course you are,” Liv almost giggled, “and your pussy must be tight too.”

Holly absent mindedly nodded drawing the conclusion “we are both good girls.”

“He fucked me so good Holly, he made me cum and cum some more.” Liv then related detail after detail about being fucked and as she did, she was touching herself. Holly could tell from the sound of her voice and Liv’s breathing. Without thinking, she also started touching. Soon both women were moaning as Liv recalled being fucked and used the night before.

“Work will be so boring tomorrow,” Holly added at the end after both women orgasmed.

“Yes it will, but we will have each other,” Liv added.

Monday morning found the office buzzing. First Holly and then Liv arrived at the office dressed as if they were going to a club. Not only that, but Liv immediately got coffee and joined Holly behind closed doors where only laughter could be heard. By 11 am, the head of IT came out of his office announcing, “they are shopping for clothes and reading articles on body image and breast enhancement.”

“OMG,” one of the women said, “something must have happened to them.” Burt, the corporate counsel, put it more bluntly, “the sites they are surfing create a liability for the company.”

When the CFO called Holly and asked if she had reviewed the spreadsheets, he sent over the weekend, he was greeted by giggles. “Of course I did silly, all those numbers and columns made no sense and were hard. You sent me the wrong information. You know how I like pretty pictures.” He hung up the phone stunned.

At noon, both Liv and Holly departed the office for the day. Holly said they had shopping to do. They spent the entire afternoon examining new outfits and looks, none of which would be appropriate for the office.

As the women shopped, Eva plotted. She had enough to ruin Holly’s career, but she wanted more. Her revenge was to give Holly an entirely new life; a life where intellectual thought, reasoning or restraint never took place.

“Please arrange for the women to join me at my private event this evening,” Eva spoke clearly into the phone. “I want my team ready to make any changes I direct.” She then hung up the phone.

As the women stopped for a drink at the Revere Hotel again, they caused a stir walking to their now familiar table. Thirty minutes later, Jay and Brice arrived walking over and greeting them. Brice was Liv’s hook up from the previous evening and immediately sat next to her ordering drinks for the table.

“It looks like you two were shopping again,” Jay commented noticing the new outfits. He could not take his eyes off of Holly as her dress was as close to form fitting as possible and accented every new curve in her body. Holly felt thrilled as his eyes drank her in.

Even Liv noticed commenting, “she is hot, isn’t she?”

“Well, we needed something new for the club scene,” Holly answered and almost immediately, the music started. Moving to the dance floor, Holly was soon grinding hip to hip with Jay, while Liv did the same with her partner.

Holly felt Jay dance behind her and almost immediately, his pelvis thrust forward into the back of her dress. As she felt his movement, Holly pressed her ass back towards him. She felt Jay’s arms grab her hips and pull them closer to his. As he did, she could feel the hardness of his cock through the thin material of her dress. Jay leaned forward whispering in her ear, “I want to do more than dance with you tonight.”

Leaning into Jay, Holly whispered, “oh really? Like what?”

Not hesitating, Jay thrust his hips forward answering, “I want to fuck you.”

Holly blushed increasing the sexual tension on the dance floor and as she did, she could feel her pussy get wet.

Almost knowingly, Jay whispered, “I will bet anything that you are wet right now, aren’t you?” Holly could only nod her head as she enjoyed the feelings racing through her body.

Looking over at Liv, she saw her assistant leaning back into her partner allowing his hands to caress her breasts as he danced behind her. Holly shut her eyes for a minute creating a mental image of Liv fucking her partner last night and again felt a burst of wetness. She could not pry her eyes away as they continued to dance seductively, while Jay continued his grinding into her body on the dance floor.

When the set ended, Jay walked Holly to the table mentioning there was a party tonight that she might want to attend. All Holly wanted to know was if Liv could attend. When Jay nodded, Holly said “let’s go.”

“Not so fast,” Brice yelled over the noise of the crowd. “Before you go, you have to be in the mood.” With that, Brice produced a bottle and took out two capsules handing one to Liv and the other to Holly.

“The best Party drugs for the two most beautiful women in the world,” he added, “swallow them like good girls and we can get going.” Immediately, Liv and Holly swallowed the pills much to the amusement of their dates. Neither saw the wink between the two men not heard Jay say, “we are in for a good time with these two tonight.”

By the time they walked outside to a waiting black limo, both women were flying high. “Wow, those pills hit them fast. What is in them?” Brice looked to Jay for an answer. “All I know is it is the best money can buy and Eva wants them to get one every three hours for the rest of the night.” Jay laughed as he got in the limo adding after looking at the women, “and I don’t think they will be objecting at all.”

When the limo pulled in front of the private venue, Jay walked Holly up the steps where Eva was waiting to greet them. “Jay, wonderful of you to join us this evening and I feel as if I have met your date before. Holly isn’t it?”

Holly nodded and looked at the older but attractive woman dressed in a low cut cocktail dress with a feeling she had been introduced before, but she could not remember when. Eva then greeted Brice and Liv.

Turning to her husband, Eva smiled commenting, “my, they are even more beautiful in person. Did you see the confused look of her face? It was priceless.” Charles just smiled knowing there was little he could do to stop his wife’s plans for the evening.

As Holly walked around, she noticed all of the framed photographs and art on the wall, all of it was erotic in nature and all with different themes. Holly turned to find Liv, but found her walking to the other side of the room with Brice mingling with the crowd. Holly noticed many of the women attending the party wore very revealing dresses and somehow she forgot just how short and revealing her own club attire was as it draped her body.

Liv walked up to a picture of a woman standing naked and touching herself in front of a mirror and stared intently at it. She whispered to Brice, “in a strange way that woman looks like Holly.” Brice smiled, “you are right and it is Holly.” Instead of being shocked, Liv just stared at the picture and the one next to it showing Holly laying in bed touching herself. “She is so beautiful,” Liv whispered.

Holly walked with Jay into a wing off the main hall and was immediately surrounded by erotic nude photographs. Before she could register shock, Jay whispered, “yes images of you captured with my camera.” He added, “now be a good girl and study them closely remembering how you felt as my camera clicked away.” Holly remained silent, shut her eyes and Jay swore he heard a slight moan escape her lips.

“How do you feel,” Jay asked.

With no shame and little hesitation, Holly answered in two words: “so wet.”

With that, Eva walked up and whispered, “you do look like such a good girl in that picture but even more here.” She added, “unless I am mistaken, your breasts have gotten larger since that image.” Holly looked to Eva unsure of what to say. The woman’s face looked so familiar and then with her last ounce of recollection, Holly made the connection.

“Eva the researcher.”

Eva smiled, “yes, one and the same and congratulations on using such a big word, soon even simple sentences might confuse you.”

“What do you mean?” Holly looked confused.

She then looked to Jay, “where is Liv?”

“Liv is being well taken care of,” Eva answered. “I think you will find Brice has everything Liv needs right now to keep her entertained.” Jay laughed at the previous statement knowing exactly what Eva wanted.

“Well, my good girl, let’s continue around the wing looking at your images. You should know everyone here loves your look and cannot wait to see you in person.” Eva took Holly’s arm and led her down a long wall of photographs. Stopping at a series of nudes where Holly was clearly in the midst of an orgasm while staring into the camera, Eva laughed, “you are a pretty kinky exhibitionist.”

Holly tried to fight the excitement building in her body, but Eva knew just what strings to play and Jay being so close did not help.

“I told you that I would have your company. Now look at you, big breasted and getting bigger, blonde, and getting so dumb. It is hard to concentrate at work isn’t it?” She added, “I heard rumors that you could not even read a simple spreadsheet.”

Absentmindedly, Holly found her head nodding. She tried to say “stop” but she could not as she heard Eva say, “let’s remove those panties and see how wet you really are.”

Immediately, Holly felt her hands run under her dress and pull the panty down over her thighs and then off of her legs. Holding it in her hand, Holly could feel how wet it was.

“Are they wet?” Eva asked and without embarrassment, Holly said “very wet.”

“Good girl, now sniff your scent.” Eva watched as Holly held her panties to her nose and deeply inhaled her scent. As she did, a shot of arousal raced through her body.

“Good girl,” Eva said encouragingly.

With that, Liv and Brice walked over. Liv had watched Holly inhale her scent and had already removed her panties handing them to her boss with a request, “please smell my scent.” Her eyes looked glazed as she made the request. Eva looked to Brice who nodded, “yes, she has had her second pill.”

“Holly, be polite and inhale Liv’s scent as she asked. Afterall, we know she is wet for you.” Holly took the panty from Liv, held it to her face and inhaled the rich scent of her assistant almost moaning as she did.

“Jay, give her the second pill,” Eva watched as Jay dosed Holly as requested. Surprisingly, Holly swallowed the pill without a question. Soon Holly’s eyes matched those of her assistant.

“It is time to gag our two special guests prior to displaying them to the larger group,” Eva announced. With a nod, Brice and Jay took the panties and gagged Liv with Holly’s and Holly with Liv’s. Each now inhaled and tasted the other’s scent. Inhaling, each woman moaned lightly.

“Check them,” Eva ordered and Jay and Brice ran their hands under their date’s dress. Both quickly replied, “she is so wet.” Eva smiled.

Entering the main room, Eva got her guests’ attention and quickly introduced the two special guests and explained the back story. “As of tonight,” Eva mentioned, “Holly ceded control of her company to me and she will retire into her new life as a Pet....my Pet. She then added with a laugh, “just think, a few weeks ago, she was a devoted fan of erotic story sites. Now she knows all of what she imagined was not fantasy and is in fact very real as we see proof before us tonight.”

Finally, she stared at the gathering crowd, “for those of you who doubted me and my work, you can clearly see that I was right. Holly and Liv are a mere shell of their former self and happy in their new calling.....pleasing you.” With that everyone cheered and Holly found herself giggling as they were clapping for her,

Now, let’s begin the fun. “Holly and Liv, please strip for us.”

The gagged women followed the directions and were soon standing naked in front of Eva’s friends. Up on the wall, a screen dropped down showing before and after pictures of both women. The changes were dramatic. “Please note the IQ,” you can see the drop beginning in day 3 continuing til today. I am afraid if we go any lower, they will not be able to function.”

Eva walked around the women in a display of power showing those attending a large anal plug made of stainless steel. She then handed it to Liv with the comment, “lube it.” Turning then to the naked Holly, Eva smiled and simply said “bend over.” Holly did. As the crowd watched, Eva had Liv ease the plug into her bosses’ ass. Unaccustomed to anal and in fact an anal virgin, Holly had nothing to do accept relax and open her body to the intruder.

Holly moaned as the plug slid in, but moans turned to a sigh and look of pleasure as her anal muscles tightened sealing the plug in place. Next Eva handed a large plug to Holly. Smiling, she simply said, “and now, you get to return the favor.” Holly soon had Liv’s ass filled and stretched as never before. Those in attendance smiled and commented to one another watching the display.

Unseen by Liv and Holly, was a professionally dressed woman with shoulder length red hair standing near the back of the room. Everything about her labeled her as professional and classy. She was about 32, tall standing over 5′10″ in bare feet, and athletic looking. She had been an NCAA swimmer in college. Now a doctor, she surveyed the crowd before Eva drew attention to her.

“Holly and Liv, please have a seat while I introduce a special guest to our group.” Both women sat down gingerly in chairs placed on the elevated platform in front of the crowd. Eva then continued.

“None of this would have been possible this evening without Holly’s attraction to erotica and erotic literature published to various websites. I was able to determine her favorite author and was surprised to find out she was a young medical surgeon on the East Coast who writes for relaxation.”

She continued, “as a surprise, I invited her here tonight to not only learn from her but to thank and reward her for assisting me in acquiring Holly’s Company.”

Eva raised her arms and said, “let me introduce Heather Brouch or HB5211 as she is known to her fans.”

Holly’s eyes immediately snapped over to the young woman approaching the platform. She felt a surge of wetness as the author approached and did not know why.

Eva went into a quick Q&A with the doctor.

“Did you know you had fans like Holly out there?”

Heather smiled, “of course I did. Many of them write to me asking for special themes be woven into stories.”

Eva continued, “did Holly write to you?”

“Why yes she did.” Heather continued, she wrote a very nice letter and was a fan of my writing.” Pausing for a second, Heather added while smiling at Holly, “and when I asked her if she would like to be a character, she immediately replied yes.”

“So, did she give you an idea of the character?” Eva asked the young doctor.

“Of course she did and what she asked for is not uncommon at all. She is, or shall I say was a professional woman. She wanted a change, she was bored. Her change was to be physical in both dress and appearance and mental as in reduction of IQ. I would not describe it as a bimbo fantasy, but something akin to it. Of course this transformation would be accompanied by increased sexual activity and a few kinks.”

“Did she specify the kinks?” Eva asked.

“No she did not, but chose exhibitionism, bondage, anal and a few other fetishes that I thought she would love. I also thought Holly should be bisexual to enjoy a full sexual experience.”

“Well Heather, thanks to your writing and Holly’s expressed desires, before you, we have molded Holly into what she desired to become.” Eva nodded toward Holly.

“I am impressed with the work you have done and your techniques seem almost flawless. Holly and her assistant Liv seem totally under your control.”

Heather walked over and then around both seated women. She then added, “and they seem to be enjoying the experience.”

Heather walked over and sat next to Eva who was looking out to the gathering. Her guests were impressed by the display. Nodding to the attendants, Eva watched as both Holly and Liv were taken from their chairs and placed on the center of the platform where they are attached to cuff and chains that lowered from the ceiling. Up from the floor came a rod with what looked like a large dildo attached. It stopped just below each woman’s pussy. As it stopped, attendant’s secured Holly and Liv’s ankles in place.

Everyone in the crowd noticed a third rod and cuffs put into position and wondered who they were for. Eva read her guests correctly and laughingly said, “is everyone nervous.” She added, “we need a third.” She turned to Heather.

Standing, Heather told a story she had written . It was about a woman playing with others minds who in the end had the table turned on her. She added, “now Eva here thought she would have some fun and possibly display me tonight, didn’t you. She looked directly at Eva.

Surprisingly, Eva nodded and admitted, “yes I did.” As she did, a stunned and confused look crossed her face causing a murmur among the guests.

“Wouldn’t it be better if the hostess joined her special guests on stage for tonight’s display?” As Heather spoke those words, Eva stood and walked over to wear Holly and Liv were restrained.

“Please Eva, they are undressed, you should be the same.” As Heather spoke the words, Eva’s fingers reached to unzip her cocktail dress. As she did, a look of shock etched her face and she muttered “how, what is happening, why” and a series of other questions much to everyone’s amusement. Within minutes, Eva was naked and positioned the same as Holly and Liv.

As everyone watched, the dildos started to move upward until each woman was impaled. Then they turned on. Holly and Liv’s face expressed pure joy and passion, while Eva’s burned red in embarrassment and shock.

“You have a very good design here,” Heather remarked, “my guess is you never thought you would try out your own design.” Eva looked to her husband and shouted “Charles, do something, make it stop.”

Charles smiled, “I think this will teach you a lesson. Remember, I warned you about your obsession.”

“Charles,” Eva yelled as the dildo began moving faster.

Holly could not help but look at Eva. The older woman looked so sexy riding the artificial cock. Holly felt her own hips move and soon shut her eyes languishing in the sensations filling her body. Looking out, she felt the eyes of Eva’s guests on her and again saw Jay taking pictures. She heard moans and it took a moment for Holly to realize they were hers. Looking over at Liv, she saw her assistant close to orgasm. Looking to the other side, she saw Eva fighting the feelings filling her body and could see her tormentor was fighting a losing battle.

Then she came. She came hard thrusting her hips forward, impaling the dildo deep in her body and yelling a loud “”yesssss” into Liv’s panties still gagging her mouth

Liv orgasmed immediately after Holly screamed adding her panty muffled voice to the mix. Now all eyes turned to Eva. “OMG make it stop, she moaned.” Of course, the machine continued its assault.

Heather walked over and stood next to Eva towering over her at the moment. “Cum for us,” Heather said. Eva fought, yelled “no” and then lost the battle as her body spammed on the dildo and she came hard screaming as she did.

The attendants walked out and freed all three women. “You may get dressed,” Heather said. Turning to the crowd, she laughed, I think I have a new story.” Everyone chuckled before Charles invited everyone to enjoy the food and beverages.

Fifteen minutes later Eva, Liv and Holly returned to the room. Eva was visibly embarrassed, but everyone chided her in good natured fun. When she walked up to Heather, she only asked one question “how?”

Heather smiled, “given your field , you know the power of the brain. I tapped into yours. Just as you can control others, I can control you.” She then added, “you are probably lucky that I am both friendly and professional.”

Walking over to where Holly and Liv were standing, Heather started a conversation with them. It was clear that both women now had reduced IQs, but they were far from idiots. They seemed to be enjoying their new found sexual freedom and lifestyle. Both were incredibly attractive.

“Do you think I am sexy,” Holly asked like a teenager asking for attention.

“Why yes I do, I think you are beautiful and attractive,” Heather answered watching a shiver run through Holly’s body.

Eva walked over and Liv spoke up. “Miss Eva loves riding the cock, Miss Eva loved riding the cock.”

Eva’s face turned red.

“Eva, I think that I will take these two off your hands,” Heather spoke clearly staring directly at the hostess.

“I have a new place outside the city and could use some help running it and clearly with your new round of financing, you have no need for these two.” Heather waited for a reply.

As Eva went to answer, Heather added, but as you now know, with the right phrase, I can just get you to give them to me as you fall to the floor and bark like a dog.”

“You wouldn’t,” whispered Eva.

“Don’t be so sure, I might do anything for a good story.” Heather smiled as she looked to Holly and Liv. “Come with me ladies, we are going home.”

Eva watched as Heather led her two beautiful and sexy creations out of the room to her waiting car. “Can she just do that?” Eva turned asking her husband. Charles smiled. “Do you want another ride of the toy in public my dear? Of course she can.”

Inside the car, Heather spoke in a calm voice. Holly, you get in the front seat, Liv get into the back seat. You will now be living with me.“ Both women giggled saying this will be fun. “From now on, no giggling. It makes you sound stupid and although Eva lowered your IQ, you are not stupid. Do you understand?”

Both nodded and Holly said “yes Heather.”

Heather looked over and smiled, “the proper reply is yes, Miss Heather.”

Holly nodded with a small smile.

“You have read enough erotic fiction to know what is expected haven’t you.”

“Yes, Miss Heather,” Holly answered.

“Good girl, from now on, you are in your own erotic novel, subject to my whims and your desires. Do you understand.

Again Holly nodded as did Liv.

“Good girls,” Heather commented and as they drove into the countryside, her nose picked up the scent of arousal. She knew Holly and Liv were wet, but mixing with their scents was a third, her own. As she drove recalling the night’s activities, Heather realized that she too was wet. Controlling Holly excited her.

She looked over at Holly and said.....”is this what you want my good girl....?”

Holly went to answer, but Heather stopped her.....”not here, get your phone out and reply properly.”

Heather watched Holly took out her phone and it was clear she was composing an email. She wondered what the young woman was writing.

To Be Continued.