The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Holly’s Fantasy Unfortunately Comes True Part 3

Holly enjoys reading erotic material especially about an innocent woman being transformed.. Sometimes you have to be careful about what you read or secretly wish for in life. Eva is about to make Holly wish she never opened her first erotic novel.

MC, FD, FF, MF, MA, BD

“Good girls,” Heather commented and as they drove into the countryside; her nose picked up the scent of arousal. She knew Holly and Liv were wet, but mixing with their scents was a third, her own. As she drove recalling the night’s activities, Heather realized that she too was wet—very wet. Controlling Holly excited her.

She looked over at Holly and said.....“is this what you want my good girl....?”

Holly went to answer, but Heather stopped her.....“not here, get your phone out and reply properly.”

Heather watched Holly took out her phone and it was clear she was composing an email. She wondered what the young woman was writing.

When they pulled up to Heather’s place, a woman with a British accent came out of the house and welcomed them. Heather addressed Holly and Liv, “Ladies, this is Betsy and as you can tell, she is from Great Britain. Of interest to you is she also writes erotic fiction and some of it can be rather dark. She should be referred to as Miss Betsy while she is here. Do you understand?”

Both women nodded and said “yes Miss Heather.”

Heather looked to Betsy. “That damn Eva dumbed them down when she added kinks and fetishes.” She was vengeful which I detest, but I did teach her a little humility.” She continued, “these two have the intelligence of a teenager right now, remember that when you give them instructions.”

Betsy nodded and laughed as Heather commented, “and no latex for the moment, I want them to learn manners again and how to dress like a lady. Eva was into slut making. As you know, I think a woman can be classy and very sexy at the same time.” Before heading inside, Heather laughed, “if I changed you, I can change anyone.”

At the last comment, Betsy smiled and said to the two women, “please ladies, follow me and let me show you to your rooms.”

Later that evening, Betsy joined Heather in the study. “Tomorrow, I have an early day with surgery, you will have all day to begin their training.” Sipping a scotch, she added, “get in touch with Jay the photographer. I want the originals of all the photos and he is to destroy all other digital copies.”

Betsy nodded her head. “One question,” she asked, “ right now, I have them in separate bedrooms. Shall I keep it that way or shall I have them in the same room and bed?”

“Separate for now,” Heather answered.

With that, Betsy left and Heather finished her scotch while reading Holly’s email.

It was clear Holly wanted to continue in her present state and she was almost offering herself to Heather. Reading it, Heather wondered, how much of that was her normal self and fantasy vs. how much was due to Eva’s manipulation. In the end,Heather decided that it really did not matter.

Finishing the email, Heather shut her eyes enjoying the taste of the scotch and the quiet now settling on the estate. She thought back to the drive and the mingling scents filling the air in the car. She could not believe how wet she had become, but her body’s response was unmistakable. Even now as she sat with her legs tucked under her, Heather could feel her own wetness. Holly’s reply to her had done nothing to dull her excitement.

In the other wing of the house, Betsy had finished with the two women assigning them bedrooms and also measuring them for clothes. “Tonight, you will sleep naked and there are robes in your closet for the morning. New wardrobes will be provided tomorrow before noon. The Mistress will not be here tomorrow. Breakfast is at 8am and you are expected to be there and not late.” She then added, “there will be no touching of your own body or of others unless directed. If you break that rule, you will be punished. Do you understand?”

Both women replied “yes Miss Betsy.”

The following morning, Heather put her erotic fiction life behind her and headed into the hospital where she had a 730am procedure. Holly and Liv were up by 7 and at breakfast by 8am wrapped only in a robe. Looking at them, Betsy commented, “we have some work to do.” After breakfast, Betsy hypnotized both women made much easier by their diminished mental state and their willingness to undergo the session. Betsy found and erased most of Eva’s triggers and even was able to add some IQ points back to the women, but she also commented, “Eva was good and neither of you will be up for the Nobel Prize anytime soon.”

After hypnosis, both received a facial and massage before being fitted with clothes that had arrived earlier. After lunch, Holly met a trainer at the pool where she was put through her paces for almost 90 min swimming lap after lap in her new swimsuit. Liv used that same time for a combination of weight training and running. After the workout, both women had social graces classes. “If you can do anything at all when I am through with you, it will be serve Mistress and all her needs.” Betsy repeated this phrase multiple times during the day.

Betsy had an individual session with Holly in the late afternoon. Holly walked into the study where Betsy was sitting and without even looking up, she said, “strip.” Holly began unbuttoning her blouse.

“Faster,” Betsy yelled. “When told to strip, you will remove everything at once.”

Holly nodded shedding her clothes in record time.

“Now turn around slowly, I want to examine your body.” As Betsy spoke, Holly turned slowly.

“Your nipples are hard and it is not cold in here, does displaying yourself like this excite you?” Betsy looked up at Holly as she asked the question. Holly nodded and then spoke “yes Miss.”

“Excellent,” I do love working with women who are not afraid to show themselves to others. By the way, I have seen the photographs taken by Jay, they are very good, but when we are done with you, they will be even better.”

Holly was then placed in a reclining chair with a set of ear buds and a a visor placed over her eyes. Betsy handed her a small white pill and a glass of water and said “take this.”

She did and as she heard Betsy whisper “learn” images began appearing in front of Holly’s eyes as her mind drifted away. Across the hall, another attendant was working with Liv and when Betsy entered the room, the attendant remarked, she is all ready for you.

Betsy walked over to Liv who was already naked and simply said “stand.” Liv Immediately obeyed. Betsy then took the harness the attendant handed her and fitting both an anal plug and dildo into the harness, she placed it around Liv’s waist before securing it between her thighs and locking it in place. Betsy was a pro fitting these devices and as Liv stood there and Betsy tightened the leather strap running between her thighs, both the anal plug and dildo slid into position penetrating Liv’s pussy and ass respectively. The harness was then locked into place.

“You will wear this the rest of the day and you are not allowed to cum or touch. If you do, you will be punished.” Betsy then had Liv fitted with ear buds and a visor and she too settled into a chair for programming and training.

“This one will take easily to the training and will be a very submissive pet. Make sure when she wakes she has a collar and leash attached.” Betsy turned to leave when the attendant spoke. “And the other one, her too?”

“May I remind you that the “other one” has a name. You will refer to her as Holly. No, she will not get a collar yet, she is special and a project both the Mistress and I will work on over the days.”

The attendant nodded as Betsy left the room.

That evening, Heather returned from the hospital exhausted from a day on her feet. She went to her room and changed returning to the lounge area where Holly was waiting for her with a glass of scotch. Heather looked at Holly and could see the influence of Betsy already. Holly’s eyes were down on the floor and her makeup was softer and understated allowing her true beauty to shine through.

“That is a lovely dress you are wearing,” Heather complimented Holly looking at the soft pastel color she was wearing. “I love soft colors on my personal staff.”

Heather than sat down in her overstuffed chair and without instruction, Holly knelt by her feet and taking one and then the other into her lap, she began massaging them with scented lotion.

“My god that feels wonderful. You have learned your lessons well.” Heather watched as Holly blushed at the compliments. Betsy, observing from the doorway added, “and she gets a thrill touching your feet too, don’t you dear?”

“Yes Miss,” was Holly’s simple reply. As she massaged the arch of Heather’s feet, Holly could again feel her pussy getting wet. Heather shut her eyes for a minute enjoying the sensations armed with the knowledge her newest guest was aroused.

Heather heard a sound of heels clicking on the floor and opening her eyes saw Liv entering the room. She was still wearing her harness and judging by her gait, Heather knew that Betsy had plugged her. Liv walked to Betsy’s side and immediately knelt.

“I see she took to your training too,” Heather grinned looking toward Betsy.

“This one is a natural,” Betsy said attaching a silver leash to Liv’s collar and walking her over to where Heather was sitting.

“Kneel,” Betsy spoke looking down at her trainee. Liv Immediately knelt and when Betsy said “table,” Liv went on all fours, straightened her back and became a human cocktail table. Betsy then took Heather’s scotch and placed it on Liv’s back.

“She will not move nor spill a drop,” Betsy said while petting Liv’s head. She added, “this one is extremely submissive.”

Heather looked down admiring Betsy’s handiwork with the harness and plugs. “It looks like she has a bondage kink. I wonder if it is natural or if it is something Eva gave her?” Heather reached over and picked up her glass of scotch from the smooth skin on Liv’s back.

“Oh, it comes natural to her. You would be surprised what she revealed under hypnosis.” Betsy smiled as she looked down at her beautiful trainee. “She really likes her increased breast size and I know the weight of them hanging from her body as she becomes your table turns her on.” Liv looked to Betsy, “well not a surprise she talked under hypnosis. I remember what you told me under hypnosis. You told me everything that turned you on and I mean everything.” Betsy looked over almost blushing as she knew her hidden secrets had been revealed.

Heather then looked to Holly handing her a glass for a refill while saying, “and you would be surprised what the beautiful Holly revealed today.” Holly just smiled at Heather unaware of what she had revealed or the fact that she was again undergoing deep programming.

After finishing her drink, Heather ate dinner and then retired to her room for a shower and bed. Without thinking, Holly followed her into her room shutting the door behind her. As she did, Betsy still in the dining room, looked down at Liv and said, “ok, time for you to eat as she put a plate on the floor in front of the beautiful assistant. Liv lowered her face and lapped up her dinner like a good pet. She was then led on her leash back to her room by Betsy for some additional training. Once the dining room was cleared, two latex covered maids appeared and cleaned everything up before setting the table for the morning breakfast.

Betsy led Liv to a post in her bedroom when the beautiful assistant’s leash was secured while Betsy got ready for bed. “You will soon be the perfect Pet and then we will allow you to again walk as a human. Until that time, you will crawl and earn that privilege. Betsy washed and used the toilet before heading back to where Liv anxiously sat on her buttocks like a good pet.

“Come,” Betsy commanded and smiled as Liv crawled over. “Clean,” Betsy again commanded and she almost moaned as Liv moved between her legs and began licking Betsy clean with her warm tongue. “Mmmmm, you learned your lessons so well today, such a good pet, such a good girl.” Looking down, Betsy watched as stroke after long stroke was applied to her pussy.

Sensing it was time to move on, Liv crawled slowly behind Betsy and began licking her buttocks moving ever so slowly towards Betsy’s rosebud. Betsy enjoyed the sensations being created and found herself instinctively bending forward giving her Pet even more access. When the tip of Liv’s tongue made contact with her opening, Betsy moaned immediately recalling how she felt when she was under Heather’s control and was forced to perform the same service. Liv licked with abandon now picking up Betsy’s scent of arousal which mixed with her own. The evening would not end until Liv brought Betsy to a loud orgasm clearly heard down the hallway where Heather was getting ready for bed. When Betsy recovered, she let Liv lay on blankets at the foot of her bed with earbuds and a visor. As Liv slept, her training continued.

“It sounds like Liv was practicing what she learned,” Heather spoke to Holly as she handed the woman her clothes. Stepping into her large shower, Heather watched Holly with anticipation wondering what she would do. When Holly slipped out of her dress and lingerie and stepped into the shower behind her new Mistress, Heather simply said “good girl.” Picking up shower gel and a loofah, Holly began cleaning her new Mistress finding enjoyment and purpose in her life. Heather now relaxed in the warm body spray coming from jets embedded in the wall and languished in the sensations her new assistant created. Standing behind Heather, the former financial executive felt twinges of excitement as her soapy hands caressed the curves of Heather’s body. When Heather turned around, Holly felt the impulse to fall to her knees. As she did, her face stared directly into Heather’s pussy, now soaked with water cascading around it.

Heather looking down knew what was going to happen as she was keenly aware of the programming. Spreading her legs a little, Heather gave Holly a view of her pussy as it opened slightly. It was too much for the kneeling woman who immediately buried her face between Heather’s thighs. Her tongue quickly coaxed Heathers clit from its hiding place. “OMG,” Heather moaned as Holly made contact with her clit teasing it until appeared from behind its hood pulsing and engorged with blood. “You do that so well.”

As she knelt in the spray, Holly could feel her own nipples hardening and her pussy growing wet. She let her tongue tease her new Mistress. The mere fact that Holly knew she was giving pleasure was a turn on. Heather was now leaning against the shower wall looking down at the scene unfolding before her eyes. She could not deny the talent of the young woman; Holly was a natural and soon had Heather’s clit captured between her lips massaging it with a slight sucking motion.

“OMG, That is so good,” Heather encouraged with a excited voice. She had no intention of letting this go any further, but Holly’s enthusiasm for what she was doing, soon had Heather just shutting her eyes and letting her body respond. It didn’t take long before Heather felt her body cresting and then she rode the wave of orgasm as it crashed over her crying out into the spray. Holly did not stop until she felt Heather’s body stop quivering. She looked up at her Mistress and received the best reward she could hope for, a pat on the head and a “good girl.”

Stepping from the shower Heather allowed Holly to dry her body and then dry and comb out her hair. Prior to slipping into a nightgown, Heather had Holly moisturize her body with a silky lotion and again pay attention to her feet. Walking Holly to her closet, Heather pointed to her scrubs. Each night you will prepare set for me for use in the morning and insure the ones from the previous day are laundered by the staff. Holly nodded her head.

“Now, return to your room, and go to bed. Make sure to wear the visor and the earbuds that have been put out on your bed for tonight’s lesson.” With those instructions, Heather retired for the night and Holly returned to her room for what became self-programming. Sliding the visor over her eyes sent an erotic thrill through Holly body. She knew when she hit play, she was in fact surrendering to this new woman. With little hesitation, Holly’s finger depressed the play button and her world was surrounded by flashing colors, images and subliminal messages.

In the morning, Holly rose at the appointed time and joined Betsy and Liv for breakfast. Liv was in a new harness that not only kept her plugs in place, but framed her breasts in black leather. Betsy chided Holly as she saw her eyes wander over her former assistant. “She looks good enough to eat for breakfast, doesn’t she?”

Holly just nodded her head as she felt her pussy lubricate. Looking at the clock, she had the thought that “it is too early in the day for me to react this way.” As if reading her thoughts, Betsy smiled and said, “sooner or later you will get accustomed to being aroused all day. I suggest you just accept it and not fight it.”

As the attendants came in, Betsy went over the day’s activities. “This morning, “Holly has conditioning and therapy, while Liv has her first set of piercings and a visit with the tattoo artist.” In the afternoon, Liv has conditioning and therapy, while Holly has a piercing, followed by stylist and wardrobe appointment.” Betsy finished going over some details before one attendant attached a leash to Liv’s collar and led the crawling woman out of the room. The second attendant walked up to Holly and simply said “this way Madame” and led her down the hall and into a sterile white room.

As the women were led away, Betsy returned to her room where she reclined on her bed and placed a visor over her eyes and earbuds in her ears. As she had done hundreds of times before, she hit play and her senses were immediately assaulted with images and messages now so easily accepted. Anyone watching would see her visibly relax and then slowly moan “yes Mistress.”

For her part, Heather was out the door heading for the hospital before anyone else stirred. During the night, she had made a decision about Holly. She was going to keep the woman in her service and even give her back some of her past memories, but her submissive tendencies would now dominate her personality. Holly would have multiple personalities controlled by Heather and depending on Heather’s mood, Holly would become anything she desired, be it a playful crawling pet, or a sophisticated companion capable of holding her own in any social gathering.

As she pulled into the hospital parking lot, she decided to call Betsy and whispering a key trigger phrase, soon had her friend prone in her bed stroking her body with wild abandon as she professed her desire for Heather. “Betsy, you can be such a slut at times,” Heather laughed. “For all of that charm and grace you have, just a few words turns you into an insatiable companion.”

As she spoke, she could picture Betsy finger fucking herself in the growing morning light. On a whim, she told Betsy that she would not remember the call and then hung up. Across town, Betsy’s eyes snapped open and the British woman found herself awake with her fingers buried deep in her own wet pussy with no memory of what she was doing. Betsy just whispered, “Heather, next time just let me finish.”

Holly started what was described as conditioning and therapy. The attendant looked to Holly mentioning, “nothing is painful and in the end, you will become whatever the Mistress desires you to become.” With that, Holly was put into a reclining chair and again had earbuds and a visor set into place. Finally, she was given a pill to swallow and the lights dimmed. For the next three hours her mind adsorbed lessons and instructions like a sponge. The attendant monitoring the therapy noticed increased pulse, heart rate, breathing and a warm body flush. She made a note that “the subject seems aroused.” Checking her theory, the attendant ran their hands under Holly’s skirt and was greeted by wet panties, very wet panties.

While Holly’s therapy was going on, Liv was undergoing piercings and her first tattoos under Betsy’s strict instructions. The piercings took place on both nipples, her belly and her clit. Additionally, tattoos were started on her lower back and front pelvis.

“Given the intricate design, these will take multiple days,” the ink artist stated to Betsy. She only muttered “fine” when given the news. Betsy observed Liv closely as she was at first pierced and then inked. It was clear the pain mixed with pleasure aroused the young woman.

“It seems our young lady likes this treatment. Her pussy is glistening.” Betsy made this remark as the ink artist worked on Liv’s front pelvis.

“Yes, she seems to love it. Her scent is stronger each minute as I work on her.” The ink artist did not take her eyes off of Liv as she spoke.

“Well, we have a theme to explore then—‘pain and pleasure.’ Betsy laughed for a moment, “I do love discovering how the innocent looking ones harbor such dark desires.”

As Betsy turned to leave, she said. “I would like a ‘paw print’ on her left thigh with the initial BL inside the print for her to always remember who she belongs too. Afterall, not any woman can become my Pet.”

That afternoon, Liv again underwent therapy and conditioning. Unlike Holly, Liv was harnessed and plugged laying naked in the reclining chair during her session. It was obvious that she was not only aroused, but intensely aroused as at multiple points during the session, her hips were moving back and forth on the implements filling her body.

Holly was taken for her piercing, but only her naval and clitoris hood were pierced. When asked about piercing her nipples, the attendant replied “Mistress does not want the nipples changed at the moment.” As Holly lay exposed to the piercing needle, she too grew wet with arousal, but in this case it was do to her exposure to a stranger. Her attendant even remarked to the piercing specialist, “she gets so turned on when others are looking at her.”

Once done with the piercings, Holly gently walked into another room where she was measured for clothing required to accompany Heather around town and to a wide array of functions. At 3pm, she met with a stylist who changed her hair design and added additional highlights and then instructed the attendants on what makeup Holly should wear for dramatic effect.

Holly was then taken to another room transformed into a photo studio. To her surprise, Jay was there with all of his cameras and lighting.

“I am now working for Heather,” he announced. She pays much better than Eva and her subjects, especially you, are much more interesting.

Holly simply nodded.

“Now, let’s get that robe off of you and do your test shots Heather requested.” He waited for Holly to comply.

“Naked,” Holly asked. “I was just pierced”

“That will be perfect,” Jay retorted. “The piercings will provide a different look.”

Looking at Holly, Jay smiled and asked, “I have to know, are you aroused.”

Holly did not answer, but simply dropped her robe where those in the room could see her pussy glistening in the lights set up for the shoot and her nipples hard and firm despite the warmth in the room.

“Good girl,” Jay replied.

For the next 45 minutes Jay took shot after shot of a nude Holly for the start of Heather’s portfolio. “When we are finished,” he commented, “Heather will have a coffee table book worth talking about.”

When the shoot ended, Betsy stuck her head in the room and said, “your clothes for tonight have been placed on your bed. Heather will be home at 7pm. Make sure you are dressed and in the study at that time. You must have her drink ready for her.” Betsy then handed Holly a package. “This was specifically selected by Heather. Please wear it tonight.”

Returning to her room, Holly opened the package. It contained two devices: one was an anal plug, while the other was an internal dildo. Both were remote controlled, but there was no controller in the box. Holly examined both devices and slowly slipped the dildo into her body. Given her wetness and state of arousal, it entered with no problem. Holly got some lube and applied it to both the anal plug and her ass. Bending forward slightly, she pressed the plug to her body and felt her muscles relax and open up. As they did, the plug slowly slid inside and then seated itself held firm by her anal muscles. Walking around the room, Holly tried to get accustomed to the new feeling of fullness, but each step just caused increased arousal.

Looking to the bed, Holly saw the evening’s outfit. There was a sheer blouse, a skirt with a right thigh slit, and heels. Holly sat on the bed and dressed, finally standing to check herself in the mirror. Through the sheer material of the blouse, she could clearly see her breasts reflecting back towards her and she could also see the belly piercing. As she was looking at her image, she could see her own nipples hardening.

When Heather got home, she changed and then went into her study where Holly was waiting with her drink.

“Thank you good girl, I do love the way you look. They did a good job on your hair and makeup.” Heather than added, “and did you enjoy your first studio session in front of the camera?”

Holly nodded and then with no hesitation, she knelt at Heathers feet and began a slow massage as if almost by instinct. Heather smiled looking down at the transforming Holly. At that moment, Betsy and Liv entered the room. Betsy was dressed in black latex creating a stern look while Liv remained harnessed and crawled next to her wearing a collar and leash.

“It seems your former assistant is taking to her training well,” Heather commented. “Tonight, we will have such fun.”

To Be Continued