The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Holly’s Fantasy Unfortunately Comes True Part 4

Holly enjoys reading erotic material especially about an innocent woman being transformed.. Sometimes you have to be careful about what you read or secretly wish for in life. Eva is about to make Holly wish she never opened her first erotic novel.

MC, FD, FF, MF, MA, BD

It seems your former assistant is taking to her training well,” Heather commented. “Tonight, we will have such fun.” As she spoke those words, Holly’s eyes met those of her former assistant. As they did, both women became lost in the gaze of the other before Liv slowly lowered her eyes to the floor.

“It seems that Liv knows her place around you”, Heather laughed noticing the lowered eyes. “Maybe when she misbehaves, Betsy will permit you to administer punishment.”

When those words were spoken, both Liv and Holly felt a jolt of arousal clearly noticeable to others.

“It seems that idea appeals to both of them,” Betsy laughed.

Heather reached out and ran her hand up Holly’s exposed thigh, found the slit in her skirt and slowly caressed the warm skin until she touched Holly’s pussy. It was wet.

“Have you been like this all day?” Heather looked over at the woman.

“Yes Miss,” Holly answered and as she did, Heather dipped her index finger slowly into the trainee rolling it slowing around the internal dildo placed earlier.

“I see you are wearing my gift,” Heather commented and then asked “do you like it.”

“Very much so, Miss” is all that Holly commented.

Heather then withdrew her finger, and holding it to her nose, inhaled the scent of the other woman. She shut her eyes slightly savoring the moment.

“Betsy, come here,” Heather commanded.

Walking over, Betsy looked down at Heather not knowing what to make of the command.

“Kneel,” Heather whispered and Betsy had no control as her knees buckled and she fell into a kneeling position on the floor. “Just as you should be right now,” Heather commented placing the finger recently buried in Holly on her friend’s lips.

“Now taste,” Heather smiled knowing Betsy would enjoy and watched as Betsy’s tongue cleaned off her finger. Betsy was then allowed to stand.

“Thank you Mistress,” Betsy whispered. “I enjoyed tasting your trainee.”

Reaching to the side table, Heather produced a remote and looking at Holly stated, “this single remote controls everything I will do to you.” With dramatic fanfare, Heather hit one button and then another. Instantly the devices buried in Holly body came to life. Her body jerked in surprise. At the same time, Heather hit another series of buttons and watched as Liv’s body quivered in response as the devices attached to her harness activated. Finally, Heather hit a third series of buttons and watched as Betsy’s face mirrored shock and surprise as devices planted in her own body came to life.

“Kneel,” Heather said and all three women knelt before her. Looking to Betsy, she could see the woman slowly mouth the question, “how?”

“It is easy, Betsy, I activated a few trigger words, issued you instructions, and you inserted your own devices before coming into the room tonight. You then erased the memory from your mind.”

Heather looked at all three women. “Remember, you may not cum without my permission. The first one that does will be punished.” With that she fingered the remote to medium eliciting a moan from all three kneeling women.

Within a minute, all three women had hardened nipples. Liv’s fresh piercings provided a delicious mix of pleasure and pain through her body. Betsy, in tight latex, could not position her body to reduce the stimulation and felt her hips begin an involuntary movement, which was not a good sign. For her part, Holly felt what she thought were intense vibrations deep within her body. She was shocked when Heather said, “remember, the vibration level is only medium.”

Holly had never experienced such intensity before with both her pussy and ass vibrating. She knew her nipples were hard and, as she knelt back on her heels, she could feel her pussy lubricating around the pulsing dildo. As she looked at first Liv and then Betsy, she could only breathe heavily and moan. Both the women she could see looked so erotic and exotic at that moment in time.

“Rocking back and forth will not help at all,” Heather warned Holly. “It only intensifies the feelings and deepens the penetration. Holly heard the warning, but she could not stop her body from rocking back and forth. In turn, each rocking movement, sent little shockwaves through her body.

At the same time, Betsy was concentrating on keeping her body as still as possible. Heather laughed watching Betsy’s futile attempt at self control. She could not pass up the opportunity to reminded her, “it only takes a few words and you will be rocking away just like Holly.” Betsy glared at her almost daring Heather to do her best.

Smiling and up to the challenge, Heather walked over and slowly whispered in her friends ear, “fuck yourself with the plugs.” Immediately, Betsy began not only rocking, but letting her body rise and fall on the devices. Within minutes she was flushed and panting wanting more and more pleasure.

Liv too was fighting a losing battle. Her hips were moving and when Heather ran her fingers around the new nipple rings, a loud moan escaped Liv’s mouth. “I think you need to rock too,” Heather said while looking into her eyes. The only words heard from Liv were “oh fuck” as her hips began moving on their own.

Heather sat back enjoying the sight of the three women, now Pets, trying to last against the unrelenting pulses of the vibrators. They were all fighting a lost cause. Their individual bodies wanted more and more pleasure. The only question was who would cum first. Heather sipped her scotch and watched the erotic display unfold in front of her. The sweet scent of arousal slowly filled the room. As Heather watched Holly, she realized that she too was becoming increasingly aroused both mentally and physically.

Holly’s eyes bore into Heather almost pleading for release. “OMG,” she moaned looking at her Mistress as small quivers seemed to quake through her body. She knew that she was about to lose control. When Holly’s hands went down and brushed her clit touching the fresh piercing, she exploded in a flash of pleasure and pain. “OMG, OMG, OMG is all she could say as she collapsed forward on the floor.

As soon as Holly orgasmed, Betsy and Liv followed suit as they were safe from punishment. Heather looked down at the loser and said and “now your punishment.”

“Strip,” Holly heard the command and she immediately removed her blouse and skirt.

“Kneel,” Holly collapsed back onto her knees.

Heather opened a box and produced two alligator nipple clamps. Given the size and firmness of Holly’s nipples, she had no problem attaching one and then the other causing a searing, white hot jolt of pain and excitement rip into Holly’s body.

“Stand,” Holly stood and watched as Heather removed a small weight from the box that she quickly hooked onto Holly new clit ring. Immediately, Holly’s pussy was on fire given it had not fully healed yet.

“Now walk and get me a drink,”. Heather smiled as each step Holly took reminded her of the punishment she had to endure for losing. However, Holly’s eyes also betrayed the fact that pain was increasingly mixing with pleasure.

When she delivered the drink to Heather, who now had Betsy on all fours posing as a footrest and Liv again on hands and knees as an end table, Holly could not believe how excited she had become.

“You enjoy this don’t you?” Heather looked at her waiting for an answer.

Holly nodded her head and whispered “yes Miss.”

As she spoke to Holly, Heather again reactivated the vibrators buried deep in Liv’s and Betsy’s body. Laughing, she looked at Holly, “Betsy loves edging although normally she does it to someone else. It is a concept you will become very familiar with in the coming days.”

Holly imagined how the two women felt as she eventually sat on Heather’s lap. She could not take her eyes off of Liv as her former assistant’s eyes betrayed the growing arousal sweeping through her body. “Yes, she is right there on the edge, so close to release.” Holly heard Heather’s whispers close to her ear. “She is so close as is Betsy.”

“Shall we let them cum?” Heather posed the question to Holly.

Without hesitation, Holly answered “no.”

Betsy and Liv were left for the next ten minutes suspended on the verge of orgasm; an orgasm they would never achieve. Heather turned off the remote placing it on the table as Betsy and Liv collapsed exhausted from their struggles.

Betsy was the first to speak. “Well, aren’t you the devious one.”

“Oh please Betsy, you loved it. I will bet the inside of that latex outfit is soaked with your juices. I can smell your scent from here. Please don’t play the aggrieved woman with me.” Heather then added, “besides, we have been down this road before and don’t make me use the triggers I already implanted in your brain. Who knows what I may do to you this time around.”

Betsy seemed to relax after that warning.

“Besides, you can have some fun with Holly here.” Heather held Holly close to her commenting, “Holly is the one who asked me to keep you on edge.”

“Here is her remote,” Heather said handing the device to Betsy with a smile.

The device wasn’t in Betsy’s hands for seconds before she activated it. Heather could Immediately feel the buzzing emanating from Holly’s body as the woman sitting on her lap moaned a loud, “oh no, please.”

Betsy now standing smiled almost laughing. “So you thought it was fun to edge us, well, let’s see how you like it yourself.”

She then looked to Liv, who was still kneeling on all fours, warning her, “do not move or spill any of Miss Heather’s drink.”

Heather could feel Holly’s hips start to move as Betsy played with the intensity of the vibrations with the remote. Holly’s hip movement coupled with the slight vibrations from her body started to have a pleasant effect on Heather who shut her eyes enjoying the excitement of feeling her trainee start to writhe in her lap.

“You are not to cum, Holly. Don’t even think about it.” Heather told the increasingly excited woman in her lap.

Betsy was skilled at her task and knew how to get Holly to the edge and then keep her deliciously hanging there as long as she desired. The amount of pleasure she allowed and the denial of orgasm almost became painful and once again the fine line between pleasure and pain was blurred.

Holly ached all over. Her nipples throbbed where the alligator clamps were attached with each pulse of blood providing an exquisite shot of pain. Her clit ached with the piercing and weight. Each movement of her hips elicited a quiver and a moan. Finally, the plugs inside her body were unrelenting with their vibrations. She had never been so aroused in her life. This coupled with the fact that she was sprawled across Heather’s lap created an exciting image in her mind. Holly did not know how long she could hold out against an advancing orgasm she could feel building in her body.

Betsy read Holly’s body like a book. As she approached orgasm, Betsy would stop the vibrations. Allowing the sensations to die a little, Betsy would then restart the vibrations bringing Holly’s body back to the edge. The cycle repeated itself over and over until Holly was begging for release.

“Please, let me cum. I can’t take it anymore.” Holly begged to a unforgiving Betsy. Even when tears streamed down her cheek, Betsy was not swayed. Holly continued to move her body in an attempt to escape the vibrations, but it was impossible. The only thing her grinding pelvis did was press more and more into Heather’s lap, which in turn created a delicious friction for both of them.

When it was clear Holly could take no more, Betsy stopped all the vibrations.

“Oh, no,” Holly whispered and again begged, “please.”

Betsy handed Heather the remote, “I think she has had enough for tonight, but please, don’t let her talk you into letting her cum. She needs to experience denial of orgasm. It is a great training tool.”

Heather nodded in agreement adding “and I suggest you do the same with Liv too.”

“Oh don’t worry, she will be edged more tonight in my room until I grow tired of her begging, but she will not cum.” Betsy looked down at Liv and then called her to her side where she bent down and reattached the leash.

“Come Pet,” and Liv crawled beside Betsy down the hallway and out of sight.

Looking at the clock, Heather said, “time to turn in for the night, you have a big day tomorrow.” Holly did not know what she meant, but obediently followed Heather into her room where she prepared her Mistress for her shower and bed.

“You may remove your plugs as required for bodily functions, but when complete, you will immediately replace them. Do you understand?” Holly nodded at Heather’s words.

The following day was Saturday and as promised, Heather had some surprises for Holly. It started in Heather’s office immediately after breakfast.

“Holly, you need to be naked for this exam, please remove your robe and get into the exam chair.” Heather watched as Holly obeyed.

When she was seated, Heather placed Holly’s legs in stirrups and then strapped them tightly, so she could not move them. Holly immediately felt her arousal build as she was both restrained and exposed. Under the glare of an exam light, Heather could see Holly lubricating.

“Good Girl,” Heather whispered. “I do love it when you respond properly.”

“Holly, we need to work on making your clit and nipples more prominent and larger. We will begin with suction that will increase over time and I will suppliment the suction with a small shot. It will sting for a minute, but not hurt after that.” Holly listened to Heather’s words but was in no position to disagree.

As Heather spoke, an assistant was placing devices on Holly’s nipples and clit. When the suction tubes were in place, she nodded and Heather moved forward with a syringe. “Just a pinch,” Heather said as she injected one nipple and then the other.

Holly immediately felt like her nipples were on fire. Distracted with the sensation in her breasts, Holly did not see Heather move between her legs were she did the same. Holly’s clit now seemed on fire causing her to moan lightly. “It will soon calm down and will be worth the discomfort,” Heather said. She nodded again to her assistant, who activated the suction tubes with a few key strokes on a computer. Holly’s body was now racked with pleasure and pain and her clit and nipples were sucked into tubes and then released over and over.

Heather used this distraction to place a harness on Holly’s head making it impossible for her to move her head from side to side. “Now stay still as I use a little Botox and filler on your lips dear. When I am done, you will have pillow soft lips for all to see.” Holly felt a series of stings move across her upper lip and then across her lower lips.

While Heather was doing her work, the assistant replaced the dildo in Holly’s pussy with a new one designed with electrical leads, the leads led to a computer.

“Holly, we are going to electrically stimulate your kegel muscles and your pelvic floor. They will keep you tight and extremely ready for sex. Both you and any partner will enjoy.” As Heather spoke the words, the assistant activated the program and Heather could see it in Holly’s eyes that the program was working. Small spasms raced through her pelvic area each time an electrical charge stimulated the dildo.

“Set it for 30 min,” Heather commented.

“One final shot now,” Heather said looking to Holly as she stood between her legs. Taking a new syringe, she expertly positioned it and talking to Holly said simply, this is called a G-spotplasty and will really increase your responsiveness and sensitivity. Holly felt another sting, but did not move.

Nor did she say anything when the harness holding her head was removed, replaced by a visor and ear buds.

Heather nodded and the assistant started another phase of Holly’s programming.

“Two hours should do it,” Heather said as she removed her latex gloves and walked from her office. As she did, Heather turned changing her mind: “ on second thought, make it three hours. I want this persona to go deep.”

Down the hall, Betsy again had Liv with the tattoo artist. She finalized the design for Liv’s body. While the artist continued on the design, Liv also wore a visor and ear buds cementing her persona as a human pet.

Heather stopped in to see the progress. “They say it will take more than a week to complete the design,” Betsy remarked to Heather.

“Please do not do too much too fast as I am concerned about infection,” Heather remarked. “In fact, stop by later and I will give you some antibiotics as a precaution.” Looking up at Betsy, she laughed, “transforming their bodies and minds turns you on doesn’t it?”

Betsy just nodded and smiled, “Well we all have to have our kinks.”

“Yes, and it is fortunate I know all of yours.” Heather smiled as she reminded Betsy how many of her hidden secrets she knew. She then added, we will have the party next week, I think they will be ready for public showing by then don’t you.

Betsy nodded in agreement.

Throughout the week, Holly was fitted for her wardrobe. It consisted of everything from jeans, to cocktail dresses, to gowns and swimsuits. “You will have appropriate wear for any occasion where the Mistress wants to take you,” an attendant said. Holly’s body was again waxed smooth and she underwent multiple training and fitness sessions. Each evening she would see Heather and each evening, the sight of her Mistress would get her aroused.

Heather seemed pleased with the training and conditioning and while sipping a scotch, she had Heather kneel at her feet where the woman again began a slow massage.

“You now are well into training, Holly, and you have four distinct personalities for the time being.” Heather looked to the woman slowly massaging her feet with scented lotion for recognition of what she said.

“Do you understand?” Heather asked quietly.

Holly nodded slowly.

“I am sorry, but I need to ask given some of the damage Eva tried to inflict on your intelligence.” Heather added, “you have recovered much better then Liv, which is why I turned her over to Betsy.”

“May I ask a question Mistress,” Holly asked meekly with her eyes towards the floor.

“Of course dear, you may always ask anything you want.” Heather looked down at the kneeling woman.

“What will happen to us?” Holly whispered.

“Well, the simple answer is whatever I want, but that is too simple an answer.” Pausing for a moment, Heather said, “Betsy will determine Liv’s future. I will handle your’s. Given you had a fantasy of being controlled by another, this should make you happy.”

“But it was a fantasy, not reality,” Holly countered.

“Well sometimes the line between the two become blurred. Afterall, look at what Eva was doing to you before I intervened. Do you think your future with her was bright?”

Holly shook her head no.

“For now, your future is on my arm being whoever I decide you should be that day. On most days, you will be as you are now: a beautiful, obedient submissive ready to serve me in anyway I desire.”

“And on other days,” Holly asked.

“Well,” Heather paused for a moment thinking, “on other days, I may allow you to be yourself before Eva’s intervention, or I may make you an escort or courtesan capable of seducing any man or woman I desire you too, on others, I may have you become a domme with all that entails. Finally, I may eventually program you to regress in age and mental capacity and act like a wanton schoolgirl for the amusement of some of my male friends.”

Heather watched for a reaction, but there was none. Holly just accepted her fate which is exactly how she was programmed to respond.

“Does all of that make sense?” Heather asked and smiled as Holly nodded in the affirmative.

When Heather finished her scotch, Holly took her glass and put it on a table for the staff to get at a later date. “Come,” Heather said holding out her hand. Let’s go look in on Liv and Betsy.

The door was open to Betsy’s room. Liv was crawling on the floor next to Betsy as she walked around the room. Holly could see the ink design now covering Liv’s back and buttocks and wondered how much more would be done. As if reading her mind, Heather answered, “most of her body will be covered.” She then added, wait until you see the designs Betsy has developed for her breasts.”

“She looks so different, doesn’t she ,” Holly said as she watched her former assistant. It was at that point she realized Liv as now sporting a tail that fell between her thighs.

“She has a tail,” Holly whispered.

“Yes, Betsy specializes in getting a pet to accept a tail, it is attached internally to a large plug and I can assure you, Liv loves it.”

Betsy walked over with Liv crawling quickly behind her. “It looks like your pet training is coming along,” Heather remarked as she looked down at Liv now sitting on her legs at Betsy’s side. Holly got to see her former assistant up close. She was dressed in a tight leather harness and her tail was threaded through the harness matching perfectly. Liv’s hair was pulled back away from her face and she looked down with her eyes lowered to the floor.

“Right now,” Betsy said, “she is more pet than woman and has accepted her station in life well.” With that, Betsy took what looked like a dog treat from a pouch and lowering her hand fed it to Liv who eagerly licked it from her hand. Betsy laughed, “special dog treats laced with some “E”. They keep her calm during the more intense training sessions.” When not taking “E,” her sexual drive is off the charts. You should see what she does to a doggie dildo.

Heather laughed, “I have heard the howls coming from down the hall and thought maybe you introduced one of the studs early to her.”

“No,” Betsy said, that was just her. However, her interacting with one of the studs will be something to see. My guess is she will just accept it as normal and enjoy it.

Heather rolled her eyes, “you do have a twisted mind, Boetsy. I should have left you cleaning women as they left the bathrooms years ago, but I didn’t and now look at you.”

Holly could not take her eyes off of Liv’s breasts. They were now huge and her nipples hung firm and long beneath them. As she watched, Liv began rubbing her body up against Betsy’s leg and started whining clearly wanting something. Betsy smiled and said “training time.” With that she walked over to a chair and spread her legs. As she did, Liv crawled over and nuzzled between Betsy’s thighs clearly sniffing with her nose in an attempt to identify her Mistresses’ scent. As Holly watched, Liv buried her face in Betsy’s pussy and was clearly intent on pleasuring her mistress. All Holly heard from Betsy was the phrase “good girl”and then again “good girl.” Although the term was meant for Liv, it was impossible for Holly to determine that point. Automatically, Holly’s conditioning kicked in when she heard the term being used and she found herself growing aroused while lubricating profusely. All the while, she was staring intently at Heather’s face.

Heather could see the arousal build in her own pet.

“That scene turns you on doesn’t it Holly?” Heather already knew the answer when she asked the question.

“Why don’t you show Miss Betsy how much you appreciate her scene with Liv by displaying yourself to her.” Hearing Heather’s words, Holly fell to her knees and immediately ran her hands under her skirt into her wet pussy. Holly could not take her eyes off of what Liv was doing, nor the moans of “good girl” coming from Betsy’s mouth. When she saw Betsy’s eyes move to observe her own touching exhibition, Holly was more than a little aroused. As Betsy and Heather watched, Holly slipped two fingers into her wetness grabbing the internal dildo and was soon rocking back and forth with abandon.

Heather whispered, “You may cum my Pet,” and almost immediately, Holly lost control falling forward on the floor as an orgasm swept through her body. About the same time, Betsy screamed as Liv’s tongue brought her to orgasm. Heather smiled looking at the sight and realized how wet she had become. Even she was not immune to the scene unfolding before her.

To Be Continued