The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Holly’s Fantasy Unfortunately Comes True Part 5

Holly enjoys reading erotic material especially about an innocent woman being transformed.. Sometimes you have to be careful about what you read or secretly wish for in life. Eva is about to make Holly wish she never opened her first erotic novel.

MC, FD, FF, MF, MA, BD

Holly, please go over and let Liv sniff your fingers.” As soon as Heather said these words, Holly stood up and walked over to Liv, holding her fingers for the former assistant to sniff. Anyone watching could see Liv’s nose sniffing the air like a dog. Picking up Holly’s scent and registering it in her brain, Liv began whining loudly.

Betsy looked over and smiled at the whines. “See, she now waits for permission.” She then added the word “lick” and Liv’s tongue rapidly licked each finger clean. When she was done, she knelt on her legs looking back at Betsy. When Betsy said “good girl,” a new shot of arousal, rippled through both Holly and Liv. Almost immediately, Liv again began whining as she caught the scent of Holly’s new arousal. Again she whined and whined loudly.

“Find,” Betsy said and Liv immediately crawled to a position in front of Holly where she began to sniff up her old boss’ legs. When Liv’s nose went under the hem of Holly’s dress, Betsy had a decision to make. Should she let her pet enjoy the taste of Holly, or should she save that for another day? Betsy decided on another day and called a Liv back to her side.

“I am impressed,” Heather commented, “you have come a long way with her in just a few days.” Betsy returned the comment “and so have you.”

Programming continued for both Holly and Liv right up until the following Saturday, the day of Heather’s party. By that time, Liv’s tattoo design was complete as was her initial phase of Betsy’s training regime. Even Holly viewed her former assistant more as a house pet than a former employee. Liv had not spoken in over two weeks, she just barked and whined.

“Your cocktail dress and outfit for tonight are on your bed,” an attendant said to Holly as she passed her in the hall. She added, “Mistress wants you ready to greet guests by 7pm.”

Holly nodded and walked into her room. Looking in the mirror, she had a hard time remembering what she looked like pre-Heather. Staring back at her was a beautiful woman, with a new hairstyle, highlights and makeup done professionally. Holly’s nails were impeccable. Turning sideways, Holly could see the size and shape of her breasts under the dress she was wearing. Heather has managed to keep Eva from ruining Holly’s shape by grotesquely increasing her breast size, but it was clearly larger. Heather spent time and effort altering Holly’s nipples. As she looked in the mirror, Holly could see her nipples were clearly outlined as they were firm under the thin material of the dress. What could not be seen was the increased sensitivity in each nipple. When stroked or touched, each nipple seemed directly wired to Holly’s clit and pussy. Stimulating them caused an immediate reaction between Holly’s thighs. Holly then looked at her face noticing the prominence of her newly enhanced lips. “Men,” an attendant told her, “never resist pillow shaped lips.” Hers were full and definitely pillow shaped.

Although Holly could not see the internal changes made, she would soon reap the benefits of her now incredibly strong kegels, her enlarged clitoris, and her highly sensitized G Spot. Through the training, programming and modifications, her entire sexual makeup was changed and fine tuned.

Dressing, Holly wore exactly what was displayed on her bed. She wore lace open gusset panties and a matching garter belt with black nylons. In the past, she would have never worn these items, but that was then and this was now. She wore a sheer matching bra that outlined her breasts perfectly. Holly’s nipples hardened almost immediately as she slipped it on. The thin material continually stimulated her nipples with every movement ensuring she remained aroused and wet. Slipping on a little black cocktail dress, Holly checked herself in the mirror and loved the transformation. She was elegant and sexy. When she added pearls, and pearl earrings, the look was almost complete. Slipping into high stilettos, she felt a wave of arousal wash over her as she walked to the reception area.

Heather watched Holly walk down the hall amazed at her confidence and transformation. Betsy, dressed in a black latex dress, whispered, “I don’t think she knows what is in store for her tonight.” Heather just nodded and smiled. Liv, for her part was harnessed, collared, plugged and on a leash. Otherwise, she was naked.

Holly walked up to Heather and immediately complimented her on how she looked. In a red cocktail dress, it was clear Heather was the center of attention tonight.

“You look so beautiful out of your scrubs,” Holly commented.

“Come with me dear,” Heather took Holly by the arm and walked her onto the balcony. “Tonight is where we see how your training has taken hold. As you know, you have many personalities, but tonight, you will be the seductress, bold, forward and uninhibited.”

Holly was about to say something when Heather whispered a simple phrase in her ear. Immediately, there was a momentary blank look on Holly’s face that was quickly replaced by a wry smile. Heather could sense the personality change.

“Mistress, there are so many delicious guests walking around tonight. I have not seen one yet that I would not fuck.” Holly then laughed while Heather smiled happy with the new Holly persona.

Inside, Betsy caused a stir arriving in a black latex gown carrying a silver leash attached to a new silver collar attached to Liv’s neck. For her part, Liv was naked except for the tail dragging behind her. Her entire body was an intricate ink design that covered her from her shoulders to her feet. Liv crawled next to Betsy as the perfect pet. When someone tried to talk to her, the only response would be a bark or a whine. Occasionally, Holly would notice Liv’s nose sniffing the air capturing g the various scents walking around her.

Heather walked to the middle of the crowd and welcomed everyone.

“I am glad you have come and please get to know one another. All of you are erotic artist in one form or another: writer’s, publishers, editors, photographers, painters. All enjoy eroticism and how it effects the mind.” Heather smiled and then introduced her guest, Betsy, who many seemed to know. Betsy in turn introduced her new pet, Liv, who knelt calmly at her side. Heather paused for a minute before introducing Holly as her new pet and companion. “I think all of you will find Holly a perfect fit into this group.”

Finally, Heather introduced Eva, who was standing alone off to the side of the room with her husband Charles. She looked very uncomfortable. “Eva has been very bad and attempted to ruin the lives of both Liv and Holly.” She continued being bad by attempting to trance me into a public display. Unfortunately for her, it all unraveled and she ended up tranced while I inherited Holly and Liv.”

“Eva, why don’t you and Charles come up here for a moment so everyone can meet you.” Heather watched as Eva grabbed Charles’ arm and they both walked next to Heather who quietly whispered in their ears. As she did, both husband a wife began stripping in front of the crowd much to the amusement of the guests. Holly watched her old tormentor got naked for the second time and wondered what was in store for her tonight. That Heather was having Charles participate was a new twist. Betsy walked up and whispered something to Heather, who I turn smiled.

“I would be remiss, if I did not thank Betsy as the brains behind tonight’s entertainment. She is much more devious than I am these days.” Heather watched as Eva slipped her panties off of her body and then stood erect and still next to her already naked husband.

“As you can see, Charles is totally under my control too as he helped Eva with her plans.” Some in the audience booed while others laughed waiting for what was in store for the two. She added, “Charles did some remarkable work using a subject’s altered DNA to cause both physical and mental changes.” Heather looked at Charles and said coldly, “didn”t you?”

Charles just looked to the floor and nodded.

Betsy walked up to the side of Charles and handed him a small case. “You know what to do Charles, we all know Eva will be a great subject.”

Eva looked over at her naked husband and saw him open the case which contained a syringe already loaded with a serum. Her eyes grew wide and she shook her head as she saw Charles move almost robotically towards her.

“The syringe contains some of Eva’s own altered DNA, and Charles has added a new accelerant. After tonight, Eva will have an entirely new outlook on life as will Charles.” Heather finished the statement and watched Charles slowly injected his own wife with his creation.

Eva stood still unable to move until allowed to by a few words from Heather. She immediately screamed “nooooooo, what have you done to me.”

Betsy laughed, “now why would we tell you? It is much better when we discover the changes together.” As they talked, an attendant brought out a second small case and it too contained a syringe. Betsy took it and injected Charles much to his surprise.

“We believe a couple should experience this together.” Betsy laughed as both Eva and Charles were led to a far wall where they were cuffed upright with hands over their heads and ankles far apart. Both were free to talk and begged for release much to the amusement of the guests.

“If all works well, we should see some changes before the evening is over,” Betsy announced.

Heather walked Holly over to a middle aged and very fit gentleman who she introduced as Dr. Richard Campbell. Campbell gave Heather a kiss on the cheek and then turned to Holly. “I have heard so much about you.”

Heather looked directly at Holly and said, “Holly, does Dr. Campbell interest you?” Holly did not blush at the embarrassing question and simply nodded and said “very much so.” Dr. Campbell smiled and took over the questioning.

“Holly, if I interest you, are you aroused?” Holly again nodded. Campbell drew closer and whispered into her ear. “Are you wet now that we are this close and talking?” Holly meekly answered yes. Campbell then said, “but I am a skeptic, how would you show me?”

Without hesitation, Holly took Campbell’s right hand and as they stood there, she guided it under the front hem of her dress moving it until the tip of his fingers brushed the top of her stockings. Looking at Campbell, Holly smiled and then guided his fingers higher tracing the material of her garter until his hand hovered right below her warm pussy. Taking his index finger, Holly slowly placed it into her wetness moving it slowly in a circle around her clit and then sliding it back down until it was outside her dress. Holly took Campbell’s wet finger and brought it to his nose and then lips almost moaning as he licked it clean.

“She is good,” Campbell laughed.

Heather was like a proud mother and did not hesitate to say “Good Girl” to her trainee. Holly looked around and saw eyes on her and wondered how many had just witnessed the scene, but the mere thought that eyes were on her increased her excitement.

At that moment, Campbell leaned over and whispered, “now that was delicious and I will want more.” He added, “so slip out of those panties now, so you are ready for later.”

Holly felt a huge rush of arousal as she looked directly into Campbell’s eyes. She slipped her hand under her dress where Holly quickly slid her now damp panties off of her body. Stepping out of them, she handed them to Campbell with a smile as others watched. Campbell took them in his hands, pressed them to his nose and simply said....”you are now so open and exposed for all too see.”

Campbell took Holly by the arm and led her over to where Eva and Charles were displayed. Eva was still begging, but beginning to slur her words, a sure sign of changes being made. Charles, for his part just had a blank stare in his eyes, but his cock seemed to be longer and certainly thicker. Every once and awhile, it would twitch on its own causing a small moan to come from his lips.

“Before the night is over, I am sure they will both be aroused at being displayed for all to see.” After he spoke those words and waited for the appropriate image to form in her mind, Campbell asked Holly directly, “wouldn’t being displayed excite you too?” The image in her mind created a moan that escaped from her lips. Holly said nothing else, she did not have too.

Walking to the bar that was set up around high tables, Campbell pulled out a chair for Holly to sit in while he ordered each of them a drink. The chair was high and Holly’s dress was short creating a fashion dilemma when sitting. There was no way to properly sit without exposing herself. Given she had already lost her panties to Campbell earlier in the evening, Holly just sat back and enjoyed the erotic feeling created by knowing eyes were on her. When Campbell suggested she ‘flash’ the admiring eyes, Holly did not hesitate and was immediately rewarded with a burst of erotic energy as she seductively opened and then closed her thighs. When she closed them, she felt Campbell’s hand on her bare skin.

“Keep them open,” he commented. Holly felt her legs automatically fall apart, just as the doctor ordered. Noticing the movement, Campbell smiled and whispered “good girl” before he sipped his drink.

Heather walked over and asked if Dr. Campbell were enjoying himself.

“Of course,” he replied. “Holly is an excellent hostess and is so well trained.” He then added, but of course I would expect that from a professional and personal colleague such as you.”

Heather smiled, “well the night is still young.”

Campbell turned his attention back to Holly casually remarking that he might take Heather to bed before the night was over.

“Oh, I don’t think she will allow that,” Holly answered.

Campbell laughed, “you have so much to learn Holly. Just as Heather can control you and Betsy with triggers, I can control her. The best part is she is not aware of it.....yet.” He then mentioned that Holly was never to divulge that information to Heather. “It will be our secret,” he remarked.

“Now where were we,” Campbell said as he again placed his hand on Holly’s bare thigh. As he did, Holly looked around the room. It was clear many of these artists had brought “Pet Projects” with them. Many were collared and leashed and a few were pleasuring either their owners or other guests.

“I can see you are enjoying watching the action,” Campbell commented. When Holly nodded, he added, “so you are not only an exhibitionist, but a vouyer?”

Sitting there, Holly heard, “OMG, look at the size of his cock and her breasts.” Looking over at the commotion, Holly saw a crowd gathering in front of Eva and Charles.

“Well, It seems the serum is working,” Campbell said, taking Holly by the arms and walking him over to the captive couple.

What they saw, surprised Holly and amused Campbell. Charles had a glassy eyed look on his face and wore what only could be called a ‘stupid grin.’ Hanging between his legs was a large cock. It’s length and girth far exceeded his previous manhood. Not only had his cock grown, but it was hard and dripping precum. For her part, Eva’s breasts were now huge.

“She’s leaking,” a woman commented. As Holly looked closer, she saw the woman was right. Eva was leaking a milky substance from both nipples.

“Amazing,” Campbell commented. “Changes like this are rare.”

Suddenly, Eva said in a giggly voice, “my titties hurt.”

Betsy walked over and asked in a loud voice, “what did you say dear?”

In a clear voice, Eva said, “my titties hurt” and giggled again as drops of fluid fell from them adding, “I am making a mess.”

“Well, if you promise to clean up the mess Charles is making, we will stop your titties from hurting. Will you do that for us?” Eva looked over at Charles and his hard dripping cock and nodded her head.

Betsy had attendants unshackle Eva and everyone watched as Eva dropped onto her hands and knees and crawled over to where Charles was restrained. As she crawled over, Holly felt Campbell close behind her and his hand reaching under the hem of her skirt. As Eva crawled, Campbell moved his hand higher until it was resting on Holly’s bare ass.

Eva looked up at Charles and his dripping cock. With no hesitation, she opened her mouth and began sucking on him. Charles moaned and then just said “suckie, suckie” to everyone’s amusement. As he did, Campbell used the opportunity to slip a finger into Holly from behind.

Holly felt the finger and jumped a little. Then a deep instinct kicked in and she found her hips pressing back on the invading hand. She could not take her eyes off of Eva who was sucking with abandon not caring who was watching. Charles just babbled as his recently enlarged cock slid in and out of his wife’s lips. The more excited Eva got, the more her breasts leaked.

Holly tried her best to concentrate on the scene she was watching, but found it almost impossible as Campbell slipped a second finger into her wet pussy. Shutting her eyes for a moment, Holly could feel her body move as if being played like an instrument. When Campbell placed his thumb on her pink rosebud, Holly could not resist pressing back on it. Holly’s ass opened and swallowed the thumb. Her body now rode Campbell’s hand. As Charles exploded in Eva’s mouth, Holly did the same on Campbell’ hand. She could not help herself.

Regaining her senses, Holly saw Betsy was now next to Eva and fitting her with a collar and an attached small cowbell. Cum dribbled from her lips and Eva maintained a blank stare as she crawled over to where Betsy stood. Betsy smiled and looked to Charles.

“Charles, I think your cow Eva needs milking. Afterall, she just milked you dry.” The audience chuckled as Charles, now clearly dumb as a rock, walked over, got on his knees and began milking his wife as he would a farm animal. Milk from Eva began splashing in a container under her. Eva for her part seemed content and actually gave a loud “moo” turning bright red in embarrassment. “Good boy, she like it,” Betsy said loudly.

Holly, lost in the scene, reached behind her hips and finding the zipper on Campbell’s pants, lowered it freeing his cock. Holly could not see Campbell smile at Heather as he quickly plunged his newly freed and now hard cock into the wet pussy Holly presented to him. Holly was on fire and feeling his size, she instinctively tightened her pussy around Campbell’s cock. Campbell grabbed her hips and made sure each thrust was deeper than the last. Holly heard someone say ‘fuck me, fuck me’ and did not realize the words were coming from her own lips.

People turned to watch and Heather bent down whispering in Holly’s ear: “when he cums, you cum.” Holly’s body responded perfectly. As Campbell buried his cock against her cervix and fired rope after rope of sticky seed into her body, Holly cried out and came hard. The last thing Holly saw before someone slipped a blindfold over her eyes was Eva and her husband being led away. Both were crawling and both were only capable of following simple commands. As she watched this, she saw Campbell walk over to Heather and whisper something into her ear. A strange look Immediately came over Heather’s face and then the blindfold turned Holly’s world dark.

To Be Continued