The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Holly’s Fantasy Unfortunately Comes True Part 6

Holly enjoys reading erotic material especially about an innocent woman being transformed.. Sometimes you have to be careful about what you read or secretly wish for in life. Eva is about to make Holly wish she never opened her first erotic novel.

MC, FD, FF, MF, MA, BD

People turned to watch and Heather bent down whispering in Holly’s ear: “when he cums, you cum.” Holly’s body responded perfectly. As Campbell buried his cock against her cervix and fired rope after rope of sticky seed into her body, Holly cried out and came hard. The last thing Holly saw before someone slipped a blindfold over her eyes was Eva and her husband being led away. Both were crawling and both were only capable of following simple commands. As she watched this, she saw Campbell walk over to Heather and whisper something into her ear. A strange look Immediately came over Heather’s face and then the blindfold turned Holly’s world dark.

Someone took Holly’s arm and led her away. The darkness confused her.

She climbed some stairs and felt the warmth of lights on her skin. Turning her head side to side in an attempt to determine her bearings, Holly did not feel the zipper on her cocktail dress being lowered until her dress fell to the ground. She new that she was exposed wearing only a garter and nylons along with stilettos. For some reason that excited her.

Holly felt two hands run up her thigh and then her garter and nylons fell away as did her shoes. She was naked, breathing hard and excited. Her nipples were hard and each pulse of blood sent an erotic throb deep into her pussy, a pussy filled with Campbell’s seed.

Then there was light. Holly tried to adjust her eyes to the blinding light, but as she attempted to shield her eyes, someone pulled her arms to the side, cuffed them and attached them to a pulley system that quickly had them over her head. Cuffs were placed on her ankles and attached to a spreader bar. The lights were then dimmed and Holly realized that she was on a small stage in the same room where the party was held. Guests stood watching her and sipping drinks. Turning her head, Holly was surprised to see Heather in a similar circumstance. She was beautiful, but naked and shackled to the ceiling. Her legs were spread wide with a similar bar. On the other side of Holly was Betsy. She was displayed in a similar position.

Liv crawled among the three women sniffing the air. She was confused and unsure of what to do until Campbell walked on the stage, raised a leather crop and brought it down hard across Liv’s buttocks. Liv yelped as loud as any dog would and cowered in the corner. Campbell walked over grabbed her leash and walked her to the center of the platform where her leash was attached to a small wooden post.

“I guess that I should explain what is going on,” Campbell said looking at the crowd. “I have hijacked Heather’s party this evening and changed the entertainment schedule. Afterall, Eva and Charles were getting boring.” He then laughed and continued.

“Heather and I are colleagues at a local medical center and for years have supported each other’s writings, but we needed new ideas. Heather discovered Betsy and at the same time, I decided to make Heather the center of my next story, but it needed to be real, so here we are. That Holly was introduced as well as Liv are mere bonus points. My guess is Heather did not even realize that she was under my influence until she woke up on stage with the others naked and on display.” He then turned to Heather who was blushing beet red.

With that, three of Campbell’s friends, two women and a man, approached the three bound woman and wrapped a leather belt around their waists. From each belt, hung a Rechargeable Hitachi Magic Wand that was secured close to each woman’s body by two thigh straps. After attaching the belts, the three assistants then stood back from the displayed women.

“Edging can be such an effective tool when training a submissive in our stories,” Campbell said, “but in real life, it is better than effective, it is fool proof as you shall see.” With that, he nodded and the three assistants turned on the vibrators of their respective captive to the low setting.

Holly, immediately heard the hum and felt the vibrations on her external pussy. Given she was already plugged and wearing an internal dildo, the new vibrations made her jump. Betsy was aroused from playing with Liv and unfortunately for her, the leading edge of the Hitachi rested on her exposed and swollen clit. Even on low, the vibrator caused a low moan to come from Heather’s guest. For her part, Heather was too embarrassed to worry about the vibrations between her legs. She was already thinking about how she would get even with Campbell when the time was right.

Liv meanwhile was released from the post and again crawling between the women clearly confused. Her nose was sniffing the air and all of the scents now coming from the displayed group and she was literally salivating with small droplets of drool falling from the corner of her mouth. Every once and awhile, Liv whined anxious to lick the juices she loved, but in her current controlled state, Betsy could not speak the commands allowing her to do so.

Campbell, stood in front of Heather looking intently at her. “Breaking you will provide such pleasure and will make a delicious script for my next book.” He added, while you are like this, I was thinking of having your body pierced, but decided against it. I want you unmarked as I enjoy you.” While he was talking, Heather tried her best to ignore both his words and the incessant buzzing between her thighs, but was quickly losing that battle. When one of the guests remarked, “look, the doctor is beginning to lubricate and her pussy swells beautifully,” Heather redoubled her efforts.

Noticing her efforts, Campbell smiled and said, “you of all people, a trained doctor, should know your body will surely win this contest with your mind.” He then turned to the guests and said, “notice the physical changes: flushed skin, increased breathing, lubrication, erect nipples. I would have to say Heather is becoming very aroused.” He paused and then added, but I have something to help her along and with dramatic fanfare, he showed everyone a jewel tipped anal plug. “I got this especially for you,” he laughed as he applied some lubricant and walked around Heather.

She shook her head no, but Heather already knew her body was about to be penetrated. When she felt the cold lube on her ass, her fate was sealed. She felt pressure, momentary pain and then fullness as the plug was positioned and held in place by her anal muscles. When Campbell playfully smacked her exposed ass, Heather did all she could to keep from moaning.

Holly was watching it all, and knew exactly what Heather was feeling given her own ass was filled. When the attendant walked over and adjusted her vibrator to medium, Holly moaned outloud. When the same attendant removed her anal plug replacing it with a larger size, she again moaned. Holly tried to pull her hips away from the hitachi, but the only thing hip movement did was increase the effectiveness of the vibrations now coursing through her body.

Campbell then nodded to an assistant who handed the doctor a new leather flogger which he immediately displayed to Holly. Then, slowly walking behind her, Campbell slowly traced it up and down Holly’s back and thighs. Drawing it slowly back across her naked body, Campbell quickly struck her exposed buttocks with the leather. The sharp sting of the flogger forced Holly hips forward and into the Hitachi causing a spasm of pleasure to ripple through her body. Campbell smiled at the effect. It was just what he wanted: pain and pleasure intermixed and combined into one.

“Heather told me that you were a natural and it looks like she was right.” Campbell watched as Holly’s face transitioned from pleasure to pain and then back to pleasure again. He teased her whispering, “look at all of the eyes on you watching your ass redden under the flogger.” Campbell then added, “and you love the eyes on you.”

Holly could feel her hips move each time her buttocks were struck. Each movement caused her clit to brush against the massager sending waves of pleasure throughout her body. Her ass was on fire as was her pussy but for different reasons. All she could do is look with pleading eyes over at Heather who was in no condition to help her at the moment.

As Holly looked to Heather, she felt something else building— excitement. She saw her Mistress as a beautiful, sexual creature glowing with arousal and that excited her to the core. While this was going on, Betsy was in trouble. Her vibrator was in almost constant contact with her clit. When it was turned to medium, Betsy screamed, “OMG, no more,” much to Campbell’s amusement.

“Betsy, you are far too loud,” Campbell laughed, “but we have something for that ailment.” With that, an attendant came out and placed a harness around Betsy’s head. Attached to the harness was a penis gag that was quickly positioned so that the silicone penis hit the back of her throat. It was then locked in place. Anything Betsy tried to say was just muffled and unintelligible. Betsy’s struggles forced her hips to move frequently against the Hitachi and despite her best efforts, Betsy’s scream into the gag betrayed her first orgasm under Campbell’s attention. An observant guest shouted, “the Brit just came.”

Campbell nodded, “the first of many tonight.” Betsy’s eyes went wide as she realized that the torment would continue.

Holly felt everyone’s eyes shift to her as her attendant turned the vibrator to high. “OMG,” she moaned and added, “please no more.” Campbell enjoyed her pleas answering, “begging only guarantees more my dear.” He then took the flogger and again applied it to her ass driving Holly’s hips into the Hitachi. Holly knew that she was close and could not resist Campbell’s ministrations.

“Look how she takes to the discipline,” one of the woman guests remarked. Her husband added, “I think she loves it, just like you did the first time you took the strap.” The woman blushed red when her husband purposefully smacked her ass through the material of her dress.

Holly’s mind was now in a passionate fog. Try as she might, the cycle of pain and pleasure had taken her to the edge. Her new plug firmly filled her ass and the flogger continued to redden her buttocks. She moaned out loud and it was a sound of sensual surrender. “She is so ready,” an assistant said. Campbell nodded and landed a blow that touched the tip of the anal plug driving Holly’s hips forward into the Magic Wand.

Her mind exploded in a series of colors. Her voice cried out and her body quivered and spammed as muscles contracted and released. Holly fell over the edge into a huge orgasm that seemed to roll over her body in a never ending wave. “OMG,” is all she managed to cry out.

As she recovered, Holly heard Campbell tell an attendant, “take her down and dress her in tight latex. Heather told me she had added a latex fetish that I will enhance. I want her plug and dildo to remain embedded in her.” The attendant nodded and soon Holly felt herself freed from the shackles and led off of the stage.

Looking to Betsy, Campbell laughed, “She is such a good pet trainer, maybe she should be a pet for awhile , so she remember what it is like. To her attendant, Campbell said.......”make her like Liv and bring her back on her leash.” He then added, “maybe someone in the audience will mount her like a bitch before the night is over.”

Campbell then turned to Heather. “Not quite the party you were expecting, is it?” Heather shook her head no, but made no sound. “Well we needed new inspiration for our stories and this certainly fills the bill. The question is now that I have you, what should I do with you during our play time?”

Campbell looked to the guests, all friends of both himself and Heather. “Painslut,” one woman yelled. “She would be the perfect painslut.”

Another laughed and said, “a pet like Betsy and Liv. All three of them would be perfect.” Yet another said, “French Maid dressed in latex, she can serve your every whim.” One of the men added his opinion, “make her an escort, I’d pay to fuck her.” Laughter broke out in the room at the thought of Heather becoming an escort for awhile.

“I will have to think on it,” Campbell said. As he did, he could see a spasm rip through Heather’s stomach muscles. “Why don’t you just stop fighting it and cum,” Campbell said. “Then we can move on to the rest of the evening.”

Almost immediately, Heather’s body convulsed in orgasm as wave after wave of pleasure took her on the roller coaster ride of her life. Her pelvis pressed into the Hitachi creating even more friction and her orgasm did not seem to end until she fell back somewhat exhausted.

“Bravo, my dear. That display was wonderful.” Campbell’s words rang in her ears as Heather felt herself released and was led away by an attendant. “Dress her and get her back quickly,” he said. “Afterall, I am her escort for the evening and I don’t want her to miss the Betsy and Holly show.”

Thirty minutes later, Heather walked back into the room as if nothing had happened. She was dressed in a black cocktail dress and looked elegant. When she looked at Campbell, she smiled and said “touché”. She then whispered into his ear, “payback is a bitch.”

“I look forward to it,” Campbell laughed adding, “now think of all those triggers I may have placed in your brilliant mind.”

A drink was passed to Heather as Campbell concluded with, “think of all the delicious material you now have in your mind.”

A door opened and Holly walked in dressed in a tight latex French Maids outfit with a very snug corset. She held a leash in each hand. Collared on the end of the chains were Liv on the left and Betsy on the right. Both crawled, were harnessed and plugged. Each wore a tail. Holly walked over to where Heather stood and simply said, “you look beautiful Mistress.” She added, “I have brought your Pets to you.”

Campbell handed Heather two dog treats for the pets adding, “I had a little something added to them to increase their desire and libido.”

Heather rolled her eyes and placed one treat in each hand where Liv and Betsy lapped them up. Betsy now only whined and barked like Liv. Even if she could talk, she would remain quiet fearing a return of the penis gag.

“I don’t think your Brit friend likes being a pet,” Campbell remarked.

Heather looked at Betsy trying to determine how to get her out of her current situation, but had no answer. She did however warn Campbell, “be careful, she has a long memory and may want to get even. Read her stories about what she has happen to certain characters. So, be extremely careful what you ask for.”

Holly passed a mirror and could not help but looking at herself. As she did, she felt the eyes of other guests checking out her ass fully accented by the tight latex. The corset in the front was low cut and revealed the fullness of the tops of her breasts and barely contained her nipples which were now hard and poking through the material.

At least the latex was not rubbing them, Holly thought, giving her some small relief from the constant nipple stimulation. However, her pussy and ass were not spared any such relief as the latex molded tightly to her skin holding the plugs in place and transferring any movement down into the core of her body. Walking in stilettos make her feel like her pussy and ass were being fucked. She looked around and realized all of the eyes were on her as she walked the pets around on the floor.

“Look you can see the redness from the flogger showing,” one of the guests said while sipping her martini. Another commented, “the tip of her plug is outlined nicely by the latex, I will bet she is feeling like she has a cock in her.” Instead of being insulted, Holly immediately became excited at the thought of having a cock fill her body and the comments from admirers.

“Holly, please sit,” Campbell said and then asked Heather if it was alright to play with her new maid.

“Of course, but I did not realize she was a maid.”

“We discussed it earlier, I am sure you remember like the good girl you are. Don’t you?” Heather got a confused look on her face and then smiled nodding her head.

“Of course, anything you do with her is fine.” Heather looked around at the crowd many of them whispering and wondering what was next.

Holly walked over and sat. Immediately, Liv and Betsy were led over and then placed to Holly’s side. Campbell looked to Betsy and said, “seek” and Betsy started sniffing the air like a drug detection dog. Whining, Betsy crawled around Holly’s chair where she settled between her legs whining and finally barking.

Campbell was amused. “It seems as if the pet can identify the scent of its handler.” Betsy began nuzzling into Holly’s thighs and only stopped when she touched the latex of the maid skirt. Betsy whined loudly and then barked much to the amusement of the crowd.

“Holly, why don’t you stand and give Betsy a treat while everyone looks on.” Campbell looked over smiling. Holly immediately stood and without any instructions from Campbell or Heather, reached under the latex skirt and peeled off the tight fitting black latex panty. As she dropped it on the floor, Betsy started sniffing it in a much more aggressive manner much to the amusement of the crowd.

“Holly, standing here, I can see fluids on the latex panty, were you highly aroused when displayed like that?”

Holly nodded her head, unable to lie, and whispered “yes.”

“Well if that excited you, I am sure you will love what comes next.” Campbell laughed and then said, “Holly, why don’t you spread those beautiful thighs and give the pet access to your wet pussy. I am sure you can see how excited Betsy has become.”

Betsy whined as Holly slowly spread her thighs flashing the guests as she did. She could almost feel her pussy open revealing the moist, pink interior to the crowd. As she did, Betsy immediately crawled closer. As soon as she could, she started to lick Holly further fueling her own carnal desires. Holly’s eyes went wide as Betsy showed her skill at oral ministrations making the warm end of her tongue expertly snake around and then caress the sensitive tip of Holly’s clit.

Heather watched as Betsy devoured her Pet imagining herself sitting in the chair and Holly between her legs. Campbell had moved closer to her and whispered “I know exactly what you are thinking. It arouses you doesn’t it?”

Heather could not take her eyes off of Holly and simply nodded. He then said, “and like the pets on display, it has you wet?” Heather could not deny the physical effect the scene was having and quickly realized this was another trigger placed in her mind by her colleague.

Campbell laughed, “you will be surprised what arouses you now.” At that moment, both turned their heads towards Holly who screamed as an orgasm flooded her body. Betsy had done her job and was now enjoying the juicy reward flowing from Holly’s body.

“It is time for Holly to provide the grand finale.” As he spoke, Campbell took Heather’s hand and walked her towards her waiting Pet.

To Be Continued