The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Holly’s Fantasy Unfortunately Comes True Part 7

Holly enjoys reading erotic material especially about an innocent woman being transformed.. Sometimes you have to be careful about what you read or secretly wish for in life. Eva is about to make Holly wish she never opened her first erotic novel.

MC, FD, FF, MF, MA, BD

Heather watched as Betsy devoured her pet quickly imagining herself sitting in the chair with Holly nestled between her legs. Campbell moved closer to her and whispered “I know exactly what you are thinking. It arouses you doesn’t it?”

Heather could not take her eyes off of Holly and simply nodded. He then said, “and like the pets on display, it has you wet?” Heather could not deny the physical effect the scene was having and quickly realized this was another trigger placed in her mind by her colleague.

Campbell laughed, “you will be surprised what arouses you now.” At that moment, both turned their heads towards Holly who screamed as an orgasm flooded her body. Betsy had done her job and was now enjoying the juicy reward flowing from the young woman’s body.

“It is time for Holly and company to provide the grand finale.” As he spoke, Campbell took Heather’s hand and walked her towards her waiting pet who was flushed from her recent orgasm and had both Betsy and Liv kneeling close to her sniffing the air. “Betsy looks so comfortable as a Pet,” Campbell remarked again. “Maybe we should keep her that way.”

As they watched, both Betsy and Liv started sniffing and licking Holly’s discarded latex panties that were still on the floor. “Maybe they will play ‘tug’ for us before the party is over,” Campbell laughed. At the word, ‘tug,’ Betsy grabbed one side of the shiny latex garment and pulled it away from Liv, who simply whined.

“Holly, please serve your Mistress.” Campbell waited for a response.

At the same time, Campbell had Heather sit on a chair on the elevated platform in the center of the room. Heather stared at her colleague not trusting his game and was acutely aware that he may have placed other triggers in her mind. Holly got up and walked to a side table where she poured Heather a wine from a bottle Campbell handed her. “It is a special vintage,” he told Holly adding, “your Mistress will love it.”

As she walked back towards Heather, Holly looked over at her two pets playing on the floor with her panties. “Stop,” she yelled. Immediately Betsy and Liv stopped the game of tug. Both now whined looking at their mistress. Holly approached Heather and bending at the waist, served her the wine. As she bent, her short skirt rode high on her thighs exposing the firm flesh of her buttocks. Guests watching could see she remained plugged and her pussy glistened sensually from behind in the room’s light.

“She is the perfect slut,” one of the women remarked. “She is intelligent, beautiful and now has an appetite for sex.”

“Holly, do you realize all eyes are on your ass,” Heather questioned pointing out the obvious.

“Yes Miss,” Holly answered. “I feel them on me.”

“It arouses you doesn’t it?” Heather waited for an answer that never came. There was just a silent nod from her pet.

Campbell smiled, “how do you find the wine?” He asked the question knowing Heather had not sampled the special vintage.

Hearing the question, Heather instinctively sipped from her glass and then sipped some more much to Campbell’s amusement. “It is very good,” Heather commented feeling it warm her stomach as she sipped.

Campbell nodded and two men in the audience approached the stage. They quickly disrobed and just stared at Campbell causing a mumble to pass through the remaining guests.

“It seems he controls them in some way,” one of the women commented to her male companion. He nodded watching the scene unfold. Campbell walked to each man and whispered something in their ear. Each immediately fell to the ground. As they did, their cocks began to swell. Each looked confused and trying to talk, just barked.

The remaining guests laughed, but looked to each other nervously.

Heather could not pull her eyes away from the cocks growing in front of her. Campbell whispered in her ear, “exciting, isn’t it.” She nodded and her movement became slow. Looking at Campbell confused, Heather tried to say something but was cut off.

“Don’t try to talk, just watch and enjoy,” Campbell said. He added, “the wine you sipped had a few special additives, so you should feel both relaxed and aroused.” Heather felt both sensations and again stared darts at her colleague for trying to control her.

The men crawled to a position behind Betsy and Lyn and when Campbell commanded “mount,” each man mounted the pet in front of him. One cock slid into Betsy, while the other slid into Lyn eliciting whines from both. Nature then took its course and like animals in the wild or a breeding cage, both pets were fucked. The audience enjoyed the show as did Heather. Try as she might, she could not tear her eyes away from Betsy as her friend was fucked deeper and deeper. Heather could feel her own pussy grow wet as her arousal built.

For her part, Holly could not take her eyes off of Lyn. As the pet was fucked, Holly watched with increasing arousal until unknowingly, her hands went under the latex of her maid’s skirt and dipped into the wetness of her own pussy. Before she realized it, Holly was the second act in the room slowly fingering herself in front of the guests. One young woman remarked, “look how wet she has become. She likes watching and being watched.” The woman had no idea how true that statement was at the moment.

Holly felt the eyes on her and the more she stared into the crowd, the faster she touched her pussy. It was only a matter of seconds before her fingers found her clit and a moan escaped from her lips. Her moan was added to those of Betsy and Liv who seemed lost in a pleasurable fog of cock impalement.

Holly momentarily though ‘what am I doing?,’ but that thought was quickly washed away with the next brush of her fingertips over her now swollen clit. She watched and in turn was watched. It was an erotic combination and as she spread her hips wider, Holly could literally feel her body open up for the viewing enjoyment of the guests.

Betsy, for her part, had lost control of her responses and was now acting like a ‘bitch in heat.’ She wanted to be fucked and each thrust of a cock was met with a thrust of her hips as she tried to get the invading appendage deeper and deeper. It was clear to all watching that she was well on her way to orgasm. Almost on que, Betsy let out a loud whine and collapsed on the floor in front of Holly. Liv quickly followed suit and soon joined Betsy on the floor. The two men, with erect cocks and still unsatisfied looked around unsure of what to do. Campbell motioned for them to approach Holly who was still fingering herself. Within seconds one was on each side of her.

Campbell looked to Holly and said “Kneel.” Holly felt her knees hit the floor.

She looked up and saw a man to her left and to her right. Each had an erect and throbbing cock. The next thing she heard was “stroke.” Immediately, she resumed stroking her pussy and clit while each man stroked his cock. It was a sight the audience loved to see and one that thrilled Heather now deeply under the effects of the doctored drink given to her by Campbell.

Holly could not help herself. It just felt too good and the scene was too erotic. She caressed her clit and penetrated her pussy building toward orgasm. As she did, she looked up at the two men now stroking pulsing cocks on either side of her. As her body began to quiver and she could take no more, the first jet of warm cum splashed on the left side of her face, followed by a second jet on the opposite side. Holly cried out as her orgasm washed over her. Simultaneously, a steady stream of cum continued to splash against her face, lips and over the latex corset covering her breasts. Watching the show, Heather felt an incredible burst of pleasure run through her body unlike any she felt before. Campbell bent down and whispered, “would you like to join the party?”

Not waiting for an answer, Campbell smiled and softly whispered “spread your legs.” Heather felt her thighs open almost immediately as her body responded to the verbal commands. As she was sitting there, Holly crawled over between her Mistress’s parted legs and was now staring at Heather’s increasingly wet pussy. Heather looked down at her cum coated pet, but could not issue a command.

“Make her cum,” Campbell told Holly.

Holly immediately buried her face in Heather’s pussy. As she did, Heather could feel both the slickness and warmth of the cum coating both sides of her pet’s face. Holly, for her part, relished her mistress’s scent and taste as she allowed her tongue to tease Heather’s body. Holly knew all eyes were on her and when Heather raised her eyes, she too could see her guests staring at her. Instead of being embarrassed, Heather found herself wondering how many women were wet and how many men were hard at that moment.

When Holly sucked Heather’s clit between her lips, the Mistress was jolted back to reality. “OMG,” Heather moaned, but her moans only encouraged Holly. Heather could feel every swirl of her pet’s tongue and every touch of her fingers.

“Do not stop,” Campbell commanded as he walked behind Holly and observed the room. Couples were paired off and fucking with abandon. It seems the additive he put in the drinks earlier, coupled with the sights and sounds of the displays were too much. It was now nothing more than a high class orgy. Heather was lost in her own fog of pleasure and barely noticed Campbell unzip his pants and kneel behind Holly.

As Holly pleasured Heather, Campbell slid the head of his cock into Holly warm and tight entrance. Her pussy tightened around Campbell’s cock soliciting a “good girl” comment from Heather’s colleague. Holly felt the cock fill her sliding deeper and deeper with each passing second. It was not long before Campbell’s thrusts combined with her hip movement had the cock pressing against Holly’s cervix.

Heather could take no more. The next swirl of Holly’s tongue triggered a cascade of events. Heather exploded in orgasm, that orgasm flooded Holly’s lips with juices causing her to moan. Her moans triggered her pussy to clamp down hard on Campbell’s cock. The muscles clamping triggered Holly to cum which in turn caused Campbell to explode deep in her. Holly could feel the hard cock fire rope after rope of potent cum against her cervical walls.

No one looked at the guests, Holly, Heather and Campbell lay exhausted where they fell.

Three hours later, the room had been cleaned by the staff, but it still had a heavy scent of sex in the air. Lyn was back in her cage as a pet, while Betsy was now human again recovering from her time as a pet. Heather teased her about how much she seemed to enjoy the flogger. Betsy was careful with what she said knowing full well that triggers in her head would not disappear.

Holly walked behind Heather in a form fitting latex maid’s outfit. “Tomorrow, you will be pierced and a tattoo will be placed on your body marking you as mine. Do you understand?” Heather waited for an answer.

“Yes Mistress,” Holly answered somewhat blushing.

Campbell, who had walked into the room, laughed, “It seems she is a little embarrassed by her actions this evening. She was highly aroused.” Holly blushed even more.

“You will resign your job in the morning and move in here immediately.” Heather spoke as if there was no option and Holly understood there really was none. She could still feel Campbell’s cum inside her pussy and the thought of serving her Mistress and Campbell was almost too much.

Heather looked to Betsy commenting, “see to her piercings and ink in the morning and introduce her to the other duties and pleasures of the house.”

Betsy smiled, looked devilishly at Holly and whispered “with pleasure Miss.” She then kissed her deeply on the lips and winked whispering, “you have so much to learn.”