The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Holly’s New Career

Holly returns to work in Financial Services as a new woman. Will people notice, will people care? One of her first decisions is to personally handle the interview and recruitment of new staff.

MC, FF, MF, BD, FE

Holly returned to her company after spending two weeks with Heather and Campbell; she was a changed woman. First of all, her intelligence had been restored to almost pre-Eva days. Her appearance was also totally different. Gone was her long dark hair now replaced with a shorter, shoulder length sassy look in dark blonde. Her nails were pink and perfectly manicured. The new tattoo on her inner thigh had healed as had her body piercings. As she walked down the hall in professional attire much shorter then she normally wore, Holly could feel all eyes turning to examine the look of their boss.

Stopping by HR, Holly told Jan Stephens that she needed to see her later in the day and also provided a change of address for her tax forms and company roster. “It is nice to be back in charge,” Holly added.

The address provided was Heather’s property, but of course Jan would not know that.....yet. Walking into her office, she was greeted by Kelli, her new and young assistant, handed a cup of coffee and the day’s schedule. As she settled into her chair, Holly could not help but feel her anal plug seat itself in its new position providing a wonderful feeling of fullness Holly now craved. A small thrill shot through her that caused her pussy to tighten around the Ben Wa balls inserted in her body. Mentally, she laughed, “if her staff only knew.”

A ding from her iPhone alerted Holly to an incoming text message. Looking down, it was from her best friend, Elisse welcoming her back and wondering if they could get together this weekend. A smile broke out on Holly’s face. “Sure,” she typed. “plan on spending the weekend at my new place.”

A knock on the door had Holly look to the door. Kelli was standing there.

“Jan said you wanted to see her today, would you like me to fit her into your schedule?” Kelli waited for an answer smiling at her new boss.

“Yes, please book her for 30 minutes and I would like for you to sit in too as I want your views.” Kelli smiled at the invitation. A recent college graduate, she was hoping to gain business experience quickly with the goal of starting g her own company.

“By the way,” Kelli said. “Your vacation did you some good and I love your new look.”

Holly nodded as Kelli continued. “I was surprised when I heard that Liv resigned for a new position, but it gave me this opportunity and I appreciate your trust in my abilities.” With that the assistant turned and walked away unable to see Holly’s smile and admiring eyes. Holly followed the sway of Kelli’s hips letting her mind wander to delicious and sexual thoughts wondering what Kelli would think if she knew of Liv’s new position.

At exactly 11AM, Holly’s iPhone alerted her to an incoming text. Glancing down, Holly read the message: “be a good girl and edge.” A shot of pure adrenaline and arousal raced through Holly’s body as she got up and headed to the Women’s Lounge. Finding a stall, Holly locked the doors and was soon stroking her wet pussy and clit trying to remain as quiet as possible. As she did, Holly could feel her nipples grow hard around the small nipple rings Heather had inserted. Shutting her eyes, she envisioned her face buried between Heather’s thighs as Campbell filled her own body from behind. With a rush, Holly came coating her fingers with slick wetness.

Quickly regaining her composure, Holly hoped her absence was not noticed and that no one could detect the scent of her arousal in the air. She adjusted her skirt and looking in the mirror, fixed her makeup before heading back to her office. As she did, Kelli looked up asking if she felt ok.

“Of course”, Holly answered, “why do you ask.”

“You look a little flushed, that is all,” the assistant answered.

Holly nodded entering her office where Kelli could not see her blushing adding color back into her cheeks.

Thirty minutes later, Kelli announced that Jan Stephens was waiting to see her. “Show her in,” and “please join us.” Kelli then waited for the head of HR to enter.

Jan Stephens was an impressive woman. Standing almost 6ft tall, she was as tall as Holly and like her, swam in college. A few years older, Jan had been head of HR for almost two years and ran an efficient operation.

“Welcome back,” Jan said again, “I hope your vacation was refreshing.”

“Well, I would not call it a vacation exactly, but it was different and refreshing.” Holly spoke as Jan took a seat.

Holly smiled up at her HR manager before continuing, “I got to meet some wonderful people and was exposed to some new activities along the way.” As her lips spoke the last sentence, her pussy tightened around the Ben Wa balls and the piercings in her nipples ached causing Holly to smile and momentarily reflect on her “new activities.”

She then added, “Jan, with Liv’s resignation and move to a new career, Kelli will become more than just an assistant. I want her to learn the business as well as assist you in learning HR.” Holly smiled as she looked towards her HR manager.

Jan nodded, but frowned when Holly added, “as part of our change, I want to interview and have final say on all hires. I am committed to bringing in more young women who are recent graduates and mentoring them about the business world.”

“We can do that, but I highly suggest that you stay out of the hiring process as it does open a liability issue for you.” Jan made a note in her file as she spoke.

“I am willing to take that risk for now,” Holly said. “We can always change back if it does not work.” She then added, “I almost lost the company once and want my stamp on all hires.”

With that comment, the meeting ended, but before everyone left, Holly mentioned a dinner party the following weekend with possible mentors for rising executives. “I hope you both will be able to attend as I intend to leverage their support for our new hires.”

Both Jan and Kelli nodded their heads and committed themselves to attend.

That evening, Holly returned to Heather’s estate where Campbell was already waiting. Before she even put her purse down, Campbell walked over and whispered a familiar trigger phrase into Holly’s ear and the business owner immediately transformed into an obedient submissive.

“Now go and change into something more appropriate,” Campbell said as he sipped a scotch.

Holly walked down the hall and into her room where she quickly slipped into a latex maid outfit with a tight fitting corset, short skirt and no panties. As she looked at herself in the mirror, she could see the bottom of her ass peaking out from under the latex skirt. Her pale flesh against the shiny black latex made for an interesting contrast.

Walking in heels back into the living area, Holly saw Heather had arrived from work. Without a word, Holly poured a white wine, walked to her Mistress and served it before kneeling between Heather’s feet where she slipped off the surgeon’s flats and began a slow massage of her feet.

“You do that so well,” Heather commented with a smile. Holly reached for some foot cream and lavishly applied it to not only the heel and arch, but to each individual toe eliciting a small moan of approval from Heather. As she massaged Heather’s feet and felt her Mistress relax, Holly felt her own excitement start to build. Campbell did not help when he remarked, “I love it when the scent of excitement fills the air.”

“Are you excited Holly?” Heather asked while wiggling her toes.

“Holly nodded and as if to prove her point, she took Heather’s big toe and guided it under her latex skirt where it made contact with the maid’s now swollen clit. Heather felt the wetness and given her intimate knowledge of anatomy, soon had her toe wiggling directly over Holly’s clit. As Heather watched, Holly’s face showed a look of arousal as she started grinding into the pedicured toe. Her movements became more frenzied and it was not long before Heather’s toe penetrated the maid’s pussy. “OMG,” Holly moaned as Heather continued to wiggle her toe.

“Stop, both of you stop,” Campbell commanded. Immediately both women stopped moving.

“Holly, it is time to work on the other foot. Heather will keep her toe in there as your juices will soften and lubricate the skin on her toe.” Holly just moaned as she heard Campbell’s words. Heather smiled and continued to wiggle her toe reminding Holly her body was impaled on the foot. Holly switched feet but had a hard time concentrating on the new foot.

Campbell and Heather began discussing the dinner party and the inclusion of Jan and Kelli. “They both fit the profile we are looking for and you need some additional staff here.” Campbell looked to Holly as he spoke the words. Turning to Heather, he concluded with “Holly did a good job inviting them along with her friend Elisse and needs a reward. Immediately, Heather increased the tempo of her toe wiggle driving Holly right to the edge and then she stopped eliciting a soft moan and a “noooo” from Holly.

“Patience,” Heather said. “You must learn patience.” As she said this, her toe began a slow massage on Holly’s clit. It was not strong enough to cause orgasm, but it was perfect to keep her teetering on the brink of release. It was frustrating and that is exactly the state Heather was looking for in her pet.

“Please,” Holly begged.

“Please what?” Heather asked.

As she asked the question, Heather increased the stimulation and watched the look of passion etch deeply into Holly’s face.

Breathing heavily, Holly managed a “Please, may I cum Mistress,” before Heather’s toe took her over the edge.

“OMG,” was all Holly could say as she collapsed on the floor quivering in orgasm at Heather’s feet. Her orgasm seemed to roll in waves over her body.

“She is a good girl and learning so well,” Campbell laughed as he finished his scotch. “Now maybe she would like to drink from my cock.”

Holly heard Campbell walk towards her and felt his presence close as she came down from her orgasm induced high.

“Kneel,” Campbell said and as he watched the latex maid kneel, he simply commanded “suck.”

As on auto-pilot, Holly reached out and unzipped his pants freeing his hardening cock and with practiced lips, she began to slowly suck Campbell’s cock without saying anything. Campbell’s eyes locked on Heather, who was now touching herself as she watched the display in front of her.

“Good Girl,” Campbell said in a firm voice, “you learned to suck and love cock so well.” He added, “your Mistress is turned on just watching you.”

Holly could see Heather fingering herself and that sent a shot of arousal deep into her body. She loved the thought that Heathers eyes were on her as she showcased her oral skills for Campbell.

She could feel his cock swell between her lips and instinctively locked her lips around the tip of Campbell’s cock. Holly then moved her tongue slowly back and forth enjoying the taste of his pre-cum. When he said, “suck me harder,” Holly did and was rewarded with a loud grunt followed by spurt after spurt of thick cum pouring into her mouth. Holly swallowed quickly not wanting to lose a drop.

Heather, watching from her chair screamed out loud as Holly satisfied Campbell. Again, an orgasm swept across her body as her fingers quickly became drenched in her own juices. “OMG, OMG, OMG was all she could say as she watched Holly swallow all that Campbell gave her.

Pulling away, Campbell smiled stating, “the three of us will have a lot of fun this weekend.” Turning to Heather, he said make sure Betsy and Liv are prepared to perform and satisfy.

Holly returned to work each day trying unsuccessfully to concentrate on work. More and more, she was influenced by messages or calls from Campbell or Heather. On Tuesday, Heather sent her a text message instructions her to touch in the privacy of her office. Attached was a picture from the previous evening depicting Holly in her full latex maid’s outfit holding Betsy and Liv on their respective leash. As she stared at the picture, Holly began to finger herself under her desk after making sure the door was shut. Within minutes she was on the edge surprised by both her wetness and speed of arousal. Staring at her image, Holly exploded on her own fingers and without thinking, cleaned each one off with her waiting lips.

When Kelli next entered Holly’s office, she immediately noticed the faint scent of arousal. Holly studied her face for a second watching her assistant’s nostrils flare. As they did, a small smile broke out on Holly’s face. Kelli almost blushed looking at Holly unsure of what to say.

“Is everything ok?” Holly waited for an answer, but only got a nod from the young woman standing in the doorway. Kelli made an excuse and quickly returned to her desk.

That evening, Campbell tranced Holly again and smiled as she related the encounter with Kelli. Looking to Heather, he said that I think it is time for the dosing of both Kelli and Jan so they will be ‘ready’ for our party. Heather nodded and walked to the table where she retrieved a vile of clear liquid.

“You will be a good boss and purchase them a Starbucks each morning adding four drops to each cup before giving it to them. Do you understand?”

Holly nodded her head toward Heather.

“Good girl,” Heather whispered and as she did, a small moan crossed Holly’s lips.

The next morning, Holly stopped by Starbucks and executed her instructions to perfection. When she walked into the office, she delivered a coffee drink to both Kelli and Jan who were pleasantly surprised and appreciative. Holly smiled as she watched her staff sip their drinks and quickly sent an email to Heather.

Heather immediately called Campbell. “Great” he answered, “not only will their minds be open to suggestion by the weekend, but they will find themselves as aroused as Holly.”

Heather heard a noise in the background and asked what is going on.

“I have guests,” Campbell laughed. “A friend literally ran into a young goth looking girl this morning who turned out to be somewhat rude and not very ladylike.” He added, “she knows of our abilities and has asked if we would consider giving this girl a new outlook on life.”

Heather rolled her eyes, “and who is this girl offending your friend?”

“She goes by Jasmin, he added, “she is about 19 years old, German by birth, and total goth.”

“What does your friend want?” Heather pressed with her questions.

“She wants to teach her manners, make her polite, and most of all obedient and submissive. She has also asked for a physical transformation,” he added.

“Physical? In what way?” Heather sounds somewhat concerned.

“She was thinking a shy, diminutive Asian girl. One who would be very domesticated and skilled in pleasuring.”

“That sounds interesting, but complicated,” Heather answered. “I suggest we deal with Holly, Jan and Kelli before any more projects get started.”

Hanging up from the call, Holly went into her office and settled into her chair immediately being reminded of the large anal plug filling her ass. She had to fight from moaning. Looking up at the clock, it was only 9am and her pussy was already wet and her nipples hard. She thought for a fleeting g second, that it was going to be a long day.